PDA

View Full Version : Miami overcomes the most rigged game in finals history

NumberSix
06-19-2013, 12:14 AM
And you know this. Fire these spur sucking phaggits.

LoneyROY7
06-19-2013, 12:16 AM
You're such a *******.

The Heat and LeBron persevered and played great in the 4th quarter/overtime. It had nothing to do with the officials.

STFU.

mikek85
06-19-2013, 12:32 AM
Most rigged game ever was Sacramento-Lakers. You must be a new basketball fan.

Crafty
06-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Stay classy

DirkNowitzki41
06-19-2013, 12:37 AM
this was unbelievably rigged for the spurs. biggest choke of all time. unreal

im worried the refs are gonna go ham in game 7 to make sure the spurs erase that GOAT choke

funnystuff
06-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Its crazy how the Spurs choke a game away on a 8v5 in their favor.

The Heat are the real GOAT for overcoming this obvious Stern rig.

ripthekik
06-19-2013, 12:41 AM
and it ended with 2 uncalled fouls, happy?

The refs had nothing to do with lebron choking 1st three quarters and at the end of the 4th though..

LoPro4u2c

Shut the fxck up and go choke to death on Lebron's ***, fuxktard.

Rondo
Miami 'fans' truly are the most annoying, virgin, living in mom's basement with a cheese stained vest, unkempt beard and bad acne crying on their mics playing COD c*nts in the universe.

NumberSix
06-19-2013, 12:43 AM
Miami 'fans' truly are the most annoying, virgin, living in mom's basement with a cheese stained vest, unkempt beard and bad acne crying on their mics playing COD c*nts in the universe.
:wtf:

ispin69
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Its crazy how the Spurs choke a game away on a 8v5 in their favor.

The Heat are the real GOAT for overcoming this obvious Stern rig.

Seriously, those refs need to be investigated. It's like they had friends betting for them that the Spurs would win tonight so they swallowed their whistles everytime Lebron, Wade all the heat get hacked. Then call every ticky tack foul they could. Like that Parker flop that they called offensive foul. It was so bad during the replay even the announcers couldn't believe it. I like the heat but I'm not even their fan.

FPJ
06-19-2013, 01:18 AM

You sound like a successful human. :yaohappy:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2013, 01:20 AM

Lebron with a triple double and the refs have to **** it up for him by allowing 3 no calls in a row so there can be a game 7. At least make it less obvious by allowing blatant fouls to not be called.

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 01:24 AM
it is really annoying how the mods let these threads continue.

everyone on the site (except heat fans, and alternate accounts) say that the refs in this series have been the best all playoffs.

and everyone, even lebron haters like myself, have given praise to the refs in all and especially game 6.

yet you allow heat fans to make threads like this.

it is embarrassing to this forum and to the sport of basketball to allow these type of threads to be made. im almost sad to be part of this website where the moderators are so sh*tty that they allow this crap. it is really embarrassing.

seriously.

plowking
06-19-2013, 01:30 AM
The Spurs have not shot less free throws in any game against the Heat. Nor have they committed more fouls in a single game this series.

Just makes it all the worse when you see Manu and Parker almost flopping their way to a championship. Its sickening to see all the calls they get, particularly off the ball.

Solefade
06-19-2013, 01:31 AM

http://blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea/files/2010/10/SaltShaker.jpg

tazb
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM

The refs had nothing to do with lebron choking 1st three quarters and at the end of the 4th though..

The refs missed a CLEAR travel on Manu first, and Bosh got all ball on the block.

What 2 uncalled fouls are you talking about? :roll:

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 01:35 AM
The Spurs have not shot less free throws in any game against the Heat. Nor have they committed more fouls in a single game this series.

Just makes it all the worse when you see Manu and Parker almost flopping their way to a championship. Its sickening to see all the calls they get, particularly off the ball.

i hate these f*cking arguements!!!!!

oh i am stupid miami fan and all i have to say is that the spurs havent shot more freethrow than my team or drawn more fouls.

serioulsly shut the f*ck up.

its because the heat foul more than the spurs, not because of the refs. jesus , heat fans arugue like i argue with my 8 year cousin about the heat.

it is so sad. the heat foul more, flop more, and complain more than any other team i have ever seen.

it is sad that there fans cry and complain more than the team itself. i would be embarrasses of most miami fans if i were truly a fan before 2010. it is almost sickening to all nba fans.

BBallZen83
06-19-2013, 01:36 AM
Manu and especially Parker were flopping like fish(as usual). And parker did get fouls called for him on 2 flopps in the 4th quarter. Over all i think this series has been reffed pretty well. Much better than heat vs. pacers. Pacers were really getting a majority of calls in that series(not that it was some reffing conspiracy).

plowking
06-19-2013, 01:37 AM

oh i am stupid miami fan and all i have to say is that the spurs havent shot more freethrow than my team or drawn more fouls.

its because the heat foul more than the spurs, not because of the refs. jesus , heat fans arugue like i argue with my 8 year cousin about the heat.

it is so sad. the heat foul more, flop more, and complain more than any other team i have ever seen.

it is sad that there fans cry and complain more than the team itself. i would be embarrasses of most miami fans if i were truly a fan before 2010. it is almost sickening to all nba fans.

Shut up fakkit.

I watched the game. I saw bullshit off the ball fouls, then Leonard shoving Allen, Parker flopping on defense, getting BS calls on offense when hes already lost the ball.
12 fouls in the 3rd quarter against the Heat. What a load of shit.

Rasheed1
06-19-2013, 01:42 AM
the NBA refs are p*ss poor... we all know that.. there were missed calls everywhere, but every smart player player knows they have to overcome the refs AND the other team.... Heat and Spurs understand that..

Like Van Gundy said during the broadcast "you have to have a 'next play' mindset to overcome calls that dont go your way"

He is right...

HurricaneKid
06-19-2013, 01:55 AM
If you seriously think that the officials benefitted Miami you need to get a grip. Miami cut it to 1 in the 3rd and there were about 6 straight calls/no calls and it went to 10 as SA shot 9 FTs to Mia's zero despite Mia being in the bonus to start that stretch. If you think that was a foul on Manu then LBJ shoots 6 more FRs tonight and 8 more in game 5. If you think that was a foul on Bosh, we'll then you are A) a Spurs fan B) Danny Green's mom C) a hater.

TonyMontana
06-19-2013, 01:56 AM
-Co-signed

The officiating in the 2nd and 3rd quarters was probably the worst stretch of officiating all year. If the Spurs won the title because of that shit it would've been a ****ing joke.

Good news is they cant give us Joey Crawford or Tony Brothers for Game 7.

NumberSix
06-19-2013, 03:01 PM
The shit they were calling on Mike Miller was an absolute joke. The shit they weren't calling on Duncan was ridiculous. Leonard shot FTs on 3 blatant offensive fouls. Parker and Ginobili flopping all over the place and getting FTs for it.

There was clearly an agenda to have SAS win the game. There's no disputing it.

SpurrDurr
06-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Lebron fans in panic mode waiting for game 7.. like their idol.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-19-2013, 03:09 PM

You sound like a complete retard. Get out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-19-2013, 03:11 PM

No one flops more than the Spurs.

Bandito
06-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Where were you OP and your friends yesterday and the day before? Buying Cyanide @ Walmart?

Rondo
06-19-2013, 03:16 PM

http://i.minus.com/ibhTszrezUHFOY.gif

http://nballin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/boshflop.gif

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/51a63f44eab8ea337f000007/lebron-james-flop-2011.gif

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18qqxnwz4xwfigif/ku-medium.gif

Now you know everyone's felt the past few years watching your team.

Rondo
06-19-2013, 03:18 PM
You sound like a complete retard. Get out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air.

You just pretty much used the exact same insult that I used. An insult prompted you to call me a "retard"...

Remind me who the retard is, please?

daily
06-19-2013, 03:20 PM

Regular season/playoff PFs called

Spurs called for fouls 1427 times, 382 times in playoffs
Heat called for fouls 1533 times, 491 times in playoffs

Looks like it's playing out just like the regular season and earlier playoff games did

Spurs don't foul a lot, last in the league this year

HoopsFanNumero1
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
You just pretty much used the exact same insult that I used. An insult prompted you to call me a "retard"...

Remind me who the retard is, please?

You

nosfan773
06-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Regular season/playoff PFs called

Spurs called for fouls 1427 times, 382 times in playoffs
Heat called for fouls 1533 times, 491 times in playoffs

Looks like it's playing out just like the regular season and earlier playoff games did

Spurs don't foul a lot, last in the league this year

:applause: Thanks for dropping some stats.

Rondo
06-19-2013, 03:30 PM
You

Seriously though, how fcuking stupid do you need to be to call someone a retard then use the exact same line they used :facepalm http://www.subzerosiam.com/forum/images/smilies/wank.gif

DuMa
06-19-2013, 03:34 PM
I just noticed Splitter's last screen on Ray on the Bosh block on Green. Shit was illegal as it gets :lol

HoopsFanNumero1
06-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Seriously though, how fcuking stupid do you need to be to call someone a retard then use the exact same line they used :facepalm http://www.subzerosiam.com/forum/images/smilies/wank.gif

What I said was far more eloquently put then your statement, which made it seem like you have down syndrome.

dh144498
06-19-2013, 03:48 PM

don't waste time with him. He's hopeless.

RIP CITY
06-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Anyone who actually believes the NBA would rig the Series for the Spurs to win is blatantly retarded.

1. A Game 7 makes them more money, that's the only real incentive for the NBA to rig a game... money. If the Spurs won last night that's less money in the NBA's pocket.

2. The Heat are the face of the League just like LeBron is the face of the League, they want him to be as successful as possible to push the brand and the popularity of the game as much as possible, because it makes them... wait for it... money.

3. Outside of the Shaq/Kobe Lakers no team has gotten more favorable officiating than the Heat during their run.

4. The 2002 WCF Lakers/Kings Series was the most "potentially" rigged game ever, by far.

There is no monetary reason for the NBA to want the Spurs to win this Series or shorten this Series. That's the only incentive for the NBA to rig games, to make more money. Simply put, the NBA makes more money on this Series if Miami wins, they generate more revenue than the Spurs.

I've actually been pleasantly surprised at how well officiated this Series has been. They are by no means perfect, the NBA is full of poor officiating, there have been plenty of bad calls both ways in this Series but overall it's been better than it usually is by far.

OhNoTimNoSho
06-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Why would the league rig the finals for the spurs to win? What is the motivation for all this rigging? Are they rigging things to be as random as possible, so theres no way to tell that it is rigged, so that they can continue rigging for randomness?

chazzy
06-19-2013, 04:11 PM
The Spurs have historically avoided committing fouls for years. This year they had by far the lowest total fouls committed while playing at one of the highest paces. I knew going into the series Lebron stans would be upset with the lack of FTs he'll get :oldlol:

HurricaneKid
06-19-2013, 04:16 PM
I just noticed Splitter's last screen on Ray on the Bosh block on Green. Shit was illegal as it gets :lol

It started with Splitter straddling the 3 point line and ended 30 feet away. Unreal. That people are actually suggesting that Manu should have gotten FTs after his 4 steps or that a clean block after that pick should have given Green 3 FTs... I just...

NumberSix
06-19-2013, 04:19 PM
Why would the league rig the finals for the spurs to win? What is the motivation for all this rigging? Are they rigging things to be as random as possible, so theres no way to tell that it is rigged, so that they can continue rigging for randomness?
They don't want to encourage teams forming the way Miami did.

Flash31
06-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Anyone who actually believes the NBA would rig the Series for the Spurs to win is blatantly retarded.

1. A Game 7 makes them more money, that's the only real incentive for the NBA to rig a game... money. If the Spurs won last night that's less money in the NBA's pocket.

2. The Heat are the face of the League just like LeBron is the face of the League, they want him to be as successful as possible to push the brand and the popularity of the game as much as possible, because it makes them... wait for it... money.

3. Outside of the Shaq/Kobe Lakers no team has gotten more favorable officiating than the Heat during their run.

4. The 2002 WCF Lakers/Kings Series was the most "potentially" rigged game ever, by far.

There is no monetary reason for the NBA to want the Spurs to win this Series or shorten this Series. That's the only incentive for the NBA to rig games, to make more money. Simply put, the NBA makes more money on this Series if Miami wins, they generate more revenue than the Spurs.

I've actually been pleasantly surprised at how well officiated this Series has been. They are by no means perfect, the NBA is full of poor officiating, there have been plenty of bad calls both ways in this Series but overall it's been better than it usually is by far.

The heat most favorable ref officiating,are you stupid or just hating?
The HEAT WERE 11TH IN FTA,LeBron and Wade avg some of the lowest FTA they ever did,6FTA for Wade and LeBron,6

while Kobe somehow went from avg 6-6.5 FTA to 9FTA

and two The League stands to make more money if Miami fails than wins,
especially if they fail at the biggest stage

People dont watch the heat to see them win,the ratings skyrocket and are consistently one of the highest in the league bc people want them to lose

And two,remember Dallas,they got a lot of calls too against the heat,the IND Pacers were best of friends with the refs,Hibbert especially

Any team that beats Miami all of a sudden becomes one of the most popular teams,their merchandise and ratings soar,they have a spotlight,their players get hyped up and rated way higher,everybody is all of a sudden a fan of their best player

Before Dirk won,he was good but nobody really payed attention or called him one of goat pf,and dallas wasnt known as a ratings huge team
Dallas wins and all of a sudden everybody is doing the Dirk shot,calling him one of goat pf,ratings and merchandise sales for Dallas increase,Dallas is seen as a big name again,more people watch Dallas and buy tix

compre that to OKC losing to the Heat,where The Spotlight was back on Miami,and then when the Lakers formed
the whole media said Lakers would beat them

Teams arent gameplanning to win,theyre planning against the heat,,and people arent watching to see them win,
theyre watching to see them beat the Heat

Theyre like Floyd Mayweather in a sense to where most of the people that watch him only watch him to see him lose

and also,What better Story for Tim Duncan and the Spurs is there,Duncan gets his 5th ring,4th Finals MVP,Ginobli gets a ring,and Duncan,Ginobli,and Popovich
retire and go out in the sunset so to speak while vanquishing
the Team America loves to Hate and wants to see them Lose

TheWalkman
06-19-2013, 05:32 PM
Wait, I thought you guy's were claiming Game 5 was the most rigged?

Bandito
06-19-2013, 05:33 PM
:facepalm

Jameerthefear
06-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Heat "fans" are the biggest morons to ever walk this Earth.

NumberSix
06-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Heat "fans" are the biggest morons to ever walk this Earth.
Sure thing anime pedo.

diamenz
06-19-2013, 05:54 PM
if it was rigged don't you think manu's drive would have been called a foul, along with d green's three attempt that was blocked by bosh?

you're delusional.

KyleKong
06-19-2013, 06:03 PM

You need to be on suicide watch for Thursday.

KyleKong
06-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Sure thing anime pedo.

NumberSix

Cole World

:durantunimpressed:

SpaceJammeR
06-19-2013, 06:05 PM
i cant believe that manu elbow wasn't a flagrant. that was obviously intentional. no fine for tony parkers 2 flops. the shove off layups that kawhi had and diaw i think? and that moving screen by splitter at the last 3 point attempt by green. it was so obvious. i remember them calling the smallest moving screens on miami in this series and the one against the pacers. laughable.

Jameerthefear
06-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Sure thing anime pedo.
Why does everyone keep calling me a pedophile :rolleyes: :facepalm

livinglegend
06-19-2013, 06:26 PM
During the 3rd, Spurs got calls that even LAL wouldnt get on a road gm. That s how bad it was!

The reason why Stern favored Spurs in a crucial game 6 is obvious. He wants to stop all the conspiracy talks ( especially after all the rigging talks about getting the Lakers in the playoffs). He tired of people saying he rigs for ratings and superstars. By favoring the Spurs in an obvious way ( Crowd chanting refs sucks, Heat players getting angry) with multiple questionable calls, people will say Stern doesn't favor superstars. Heat didnt calls against Indiana and now they are not getting calls against Spurs. That will make people that Stern doesnt favor superstars.

OhNoTimNoSho
06-19-2013, 06:31 PM
So they are sending a message to them by telling them that the NBA is rigged through officiating?

Solefade
06-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Sure thing anime pedo.

LOL BURN :roll:

Bandito
06-19-2013, 06:36 PM
During the 3rd, Spurs got calls that even LAL wouldnt get on a road gm. That s how bad it was!

The reason why Stern favored Spurs in a crucial game 6 is obvious. He wants to stop all the conspiracy talks ( especially after all the rigging talks about getting the Lakers in the playoffs). He tired of people saying he rigs for ratings and superstars. By favoring the Spurs in an obvious way ( Crowd chanting refs sucks, Heat players getting angry) with multiple questionable calls, people will say Stern doesn't favor superstars. Heat didnt calls against Indiana and now they are not getting calls against Spurs. That will make people that Stern doesnt favor superstars.
That doesn't even make sense you conspiracy nut:roll: :roll:

Bandito
06-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Sure thing anime pedo.
He's 14:roll: :roll:

livinglegend
06-19-2013, 06:39 PM
That doesn't even make sense you conspiracy nut:roll: :roll:
your life doesnt make sense:oldlol:

Bandito
06-19-2013, 06:47 PM
your life doesnt make sense:oldlol:
That is your rebuttal ?:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Jameerthefear
06-19-2013, 07:05 PM
LOL BURN :roll:
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

livinglegend
06-19-2013, 07:09 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
pedo

Koresh
06-19-2013, 08:58 PM
it is really annoying how the mods let these threads continue.

everyone on the site (except heat fans, and alternate accounts) say that the refs in this series have been the best all playoffs.

and everyone, even lebron haters like myself, have given praise to the refs in all and especially game 6.

yet you allow heat fans to make threads like this.

it is embarrassing to this forum and to the sport of basketball to allow these type of threads to be made. im almost sad to be part of this website where the moderators are so sh*tty that they allow this crap. it is really embarrassing.

seriously.

You really need to contact Jeff to get your username changed. You are one of the worst posters on this site. It's like me having a Phoenix Suns username and trashing them every two seconds. PhoenixSunFan1 and I make a thread saying Jeff Hornacek sucks ass and Phoenix will always suck for the next 20 years makes me look like a moron just like you are looking each time you post about LeBron. Go get laid, you'll feel like a man for once. Calm the hell down and relax.

Derka
06-19-2013, 09:04 PM
It wasn't a rigged anything. If it was truly rigged, Miami wouldn't have won at all...because that's what it means to rig a game.

You idiot. You literally contribute nothing but trolling and ref whining and you're still allowed to be here.

wakencdukest
06-19-2013, 09:10 PM

He's rigging to make people think the league is not rigged? Maybe next year he will rig it all so the best team in the west will win so people won't think he's rigging for the east. Then, eventually there will have been so many rigged seasons for so many different reasons, nobody will have any idea why the season was rigged, therefore throwing everyone off the scent of the conspiracy. Then he can rig the league at will through the new commissioner for the next fifteen years and cover his trail.

poido123
06-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Shut up fakkit.

I watched the game. I saw bullshit off the ball fouls, then Leonard shoving Allen, Parker flopping on defense, getting BS calls on offense when hes already lost the ball.
12 fouls in the 3rd quarter against the Heat. What a load of shit.

Talk about a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

What's the matter Plowking? The refs? How ironic.

Don't ever point out me complaining about refs when you clearly do the same. What's funny is, the game was fairly officiated and because you're used to all the BS calls, the Heat fans are gobsmacked and clutching for excuses.

On another note, don't ever mention Lebron in the same sentence as prime Jordan. Lebron needs to grow some balls before he deserves that kind of comparison.

niko
06-19-2013, 09:13 PM
A conspiracy needs a motive. The Heat winning and setting up yet another Lebron run next year with another challenger stepping up to them is a ridiculously better situation for the league than the Spurs winning. Plus it was game 6. A game 7 is going to draw HUGE ratings. But the league rigged the game so it did not occur.

That makes no sense at all.

poido123
06-19-2013, 09:21 PM
A conspiracy needs a motive. The Heat winning and setting up yet another Lebron run next year with another challenger stepping up to them is a ridiculously better situation for the league than the Spurs winning. Plus it was game 6. A game 7 is going to draw HUGE ratings. But the league rigged the game so it did not occur.

That makes no sense at all.

Pretty much this.

I find it comical the Heat fans here think the refs are against them. Their logic is non-existent.

pegasus
06-19-2013, 09:33 PM
I agree that the Heat players are not getting their usual calls, but that's because most of their games are officiated in their favor. This is what it looks like when the refs keep it fair.