PDA

View Full Version : This is the maddest i've been after a game

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 01:00 AM
if you are in the same boat as me then post a reply.

i was so sure the spure had it in the bag after the third quarter ended.
f*ck ray allen!

god damn it i was so mad. soooooo maaddddd!!

i've never tasted so much salt in my tears before!!!

F*ck im pissed.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 01:04 AM
I think I hit super sayan levels of mad tonight.

Fudge
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
It's the Spurs. Definition of chokers. Can't really say i was surprised.

Free throws and turnovers are what killed them.

ripthekik
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
definitely.. we were so close, guys.. a lebron choke to end the season tonight would've been perfect.. then so many things got screwed up, pop's benching, manu, ray allen, kawhi free throw :facepalm

NASH = BEST
06-19-2013, 01:08 AM
I havent been this mad since the "Rains of Castamere" episode on Game of Thrones :mad: :mad: :mad:

Phuck Ray Allen!!!

The Spurs choked that one away though, you got to give props to Miami for coming up HUGE when it most counted.

Great Game!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

BRAVO, ENCORE!!

NBASTATMAN
definitely.. we were so close, guys.. a lebron choke to end the season tonight would've been perfect.. then so many things got screwed up, pop's benching, manu, ray allen, kawhi free throw :facepalm

Pop can't leave Duncan off the court for too long... Freaking run started with him on the bench.. Shit always happens when he goes to the bench

Magic 32
I can see why, but that's basketball.

Sometimes the bad guys wins. Lucifer got bailed out today.

A sigh of relief can be heard from basements all over Miami.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
I'm not gonna lie, I was ****ing pissed. Don't think I've been that angry at an outcome of a game. EVER. San Antonio's collapse in the final seconds before OT almost felt surreal.

vegasbigshots
06-19-2013, 01:09 AM
MANU BLOWs P.O.S. He had a gazillion turn overs.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 01:12 AM
MANU BLOWs P.O.S. He had a gazillion turn overs.

After the 3rd TO, I was ready to send Popovich death threats for keeping him in the game.

NASH = BEST
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Pop can't leave Duncan off the court for too long... Freaking run started with him on the bench.. Shit always happens when he goes to the bench

I was thinking the same shit man. You know the Spurs are dead meat whenever Tiago Splitter comes into the game too. He hit to crazy lucky big shots though.

WeGetRing2012
06-19-2013, 01:15 AM
Us fans of the game are just to sit back like we didnt see him score ONLY 5 points in the most important moments of the game.

I am so sick of the ESPN/NBA/MEDIA hype surrounding him. I just want to be able to enjoy watching basketball without constantly being feed bullish*t about this loser.

Spurs have to win game 7.

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 01:15 AM
i havent been this mad since game 5 of the 2010 playoffs cavs vs celtics!!!!

god.

that was a hell of a game though. instant classic.

Nuff Said
06-19-2013, 01:18 AM
But your username tho:confusedshrug:

stephanieg
06-19-2013, 01:19 AM
I flipped several tables.

Lebron23
06-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Danny Green had a terrible game today. Put a defender on him, and he struggles offensively.

AintNoSunshine
06-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Can you explain your user name and this thread please?

All Net
06-19-2013, 01:30 AM
If I was a Spurs fan I would be crying..

MavsSuperFan
06-19-2013, 01:34 AM
I dont think I have ever felt this bad after a loss.

#number6ix#
06-19-2013, 01:38 AM
I was pissed going into the 4th but lebron showed up ray hit a big shot...I've been fapping every since

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 01:39 AM
Can you explain your user name and this thread please?

i made my user name before the decision

been a cleveland fan since the very early 2000s,

wesley person use to be my favorite player....

i hate lebron, i hate wade, i hate allen, and i especially hate battier...

like norris cole (because he went to cleveland state)

Jyap9675
06-19-2013, 01:40 AM
I punched the table and the wall, haven't been this pissed in a while. It boggles me that they won off second chance opportunities, off broken plays. Pop choked big time, shoulda fouled when they were up 5..

Nuff Said
06-19-2013, 01:42 AM
i made my user name before the decision

been a cleveland fan since the very early 2000s,

wesley person use to be my favorite player....

i hate lebron, i hate wade, i hate allen, and i especially hate battier...

like norris cole (because he went to cleveland state)

If you were a Cleveland fan and Wesley was your favorite player...can you explain your username???

Young X
I'm not even a Spurs fan and I was PISSED. I wanted Miami to lose BADLY.

Oh well :confusedshrug:

BuGzBuNNy
I kept refreshing the gametime app on my phone while I was at work and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Cant wait to watch the replay in another hour.

Deuce Bigalow
06-19-2013, 01:45 AM
Couldn't believe that shit

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 01:49 AM
If you were a Cleveland fan and Wesley was your favorite player...can you explain your username???

because wesley person play for cleveland in the late 90s and early 2000s when i was around 10-12 years old... and i made this account in 2011?

KG215
06-19-2013, 02:00 AM
I will admit this is probably the maddest I've ever been about the outcome of a game that didn't involve my favorite team. I still can't believe that the Spurs had a 5 point lead with 28 seconds and blew it. I mean they had 2 chances but just needed to get a defensive rebound 1 time and they win. They had 2 trips but just needed to go 2/2 from the line just one of those times and they win.

no pun intended
06-19-2013, 02:01 AM
I share your wrath, my son. It's heartbreaking.

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 02:02 AM
I will admit this is probably the maddest I've ever been about the outcome of a game that didn't involve my favorite team. I still can't believe that the Spurs had a 5 point lead with 28 seconds and blew it. I mean they had 2 chances but just needed to get a defensive rebound 1 time and they win. They had 2 trips but just needed to go 2/2 from the line just one of those times and they win.

i feel you. that is why i made the thread. this is seriously the maddest i've ever been about the outcome of a game the wasn't my favorite team.

not because i was mad at a bad call or something, but just mad that the team i didnt want to win won.

chosen_one6
06-19-2013, 02:02 AM
because wesley person play for cleveland in the late 90s and early 2000s when i was around 10-12 years old... and i made this account in 2011?

It says you made your account on in May 2010. Sh*t doesn't add up.

Anyway, I find great solace in this thread. A big reason why I'm such a huge backer of LeBron even after "The Decision" is because of the amount of people that absolutely despise him for everything but his amazing play on the court.

Clutch
06-19-2013, 02:05 AM
I was so mad that I didn't even gone to sleep. Game ended a little over 6 AM in my country,right now is 8 AM and I have an exam at 10 AM.

F*ck this shit. I'm super mad. On a 1 to 10 scale of being mad I'm like 12.

Doranku
06-19-2013, 02:10 AM
I am still f*cking furious.

F*ck Pop and f*ck Ginobili.

Myth
06-19-2013, 02:33 AM
If Spurs lose this series after being a rebound a way from winning, it will be the most upsetting series for me since the 2002 Lakers-Kings.

Fallen Angel
06-19-2013, 02:34 AM
All I have to say is this: F*ck Manu Ginobili. Seriously. F*ck you and f*ck Argentina.

**** you Manu Ginobili

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 02:37 AM
It says you made your account on in May 2010. Sh*t doesn't add up.

Anyway, I find great solace in this thread. A big reason why I'm such a huge backer of LeBron even after "The Decision" is because of the amount of people that absolutely despise him for everything but his amazing play on the court.
yah, i found this website in 2010.... ask anyone on this site and they will tell you im a cleveland fan. i made my account before the decsion. you think im pretending to be a cleveland fan?

who would make up the fact that wesley person use to be there favorite player?
you probly didnt even watch basketball when he played for cleveland.

Koresh
06-19-2013, 03:36 AM
Us fans of the game are just to sit back like we didnt see him score ONLY 5 points in the most important moments of the game.

I am so sick of the ESPN/NBA/MEDIA hype surrounding him. I just want to be able to enjoy watching basketball without constantly being feed bullish*t about this loser.

Spurs have to win game 7.

This is proof you didn't even watch Game 6. LeBron scored 18 points in the 4th quarter and was on NBA 2K13 mode. ****ing idiots like you make me sick. Shouldn't even have the privilege to watch the NBA Finals. Go play in traffic.

TonyMontana
06-19-2013, 03:38 AM
All of your tears are wonderful.

HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! We are the best team in pro sports

poido123
06-19-2013, 03:52 AM
All of your tears are wonderful.

HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! We are the best team in pro sports

Hopefully you are banned soon. You are unlike any Heat fan on here with the crap you carry on with.

I bet you were sweating bullets when Heat were down by 5 in the last minute

chosen_one6
06-19-2013, 04:26 AM
yah, i found this website in 2010.... ask anyone on this site and they will tell you im a cleveland fan. i made my account before the decsion. you think im pretending to be a cleveland fan?

who would make up the fact that wesley person use to be there favorite player?
you probly didnt even watch basketball when he played for cleveland.

I'm not saying you are not or were not a cleveland fan. I'm saying you thought you made your account in 2011 when in fact you made it in 2010. You also claim Persons is your favorite player but your handle says LBJMVP. Doesn't make any sense.

I've stated this before and I'll say it again: I've been following LeBron since his days at St. Vincent-St. Mary. I watched as many games as I could of his seasons in Cleveland and Miami and the playoff games too.

waseem780
06-19-2013, 06:13 AM
I'm not saying you are not or were not a cleveland fan. I'm saying you thought you made your account in 2011 when in fact you made it in 2010. You also claim Persons is your favorite player but your handle says LBJMVP. Doesn't make any sense.

I've stated this before and I'll say it again: I've been following LeBron since his days at St. Vincent-St. Mary. I watched as many games as I could of his seasons in Cleveland and Miami and the playoff games too.
Dude he was a fan of Lebron when Lebron was on the cavs. But after the decision he stopped being a fan.

Wavy Crockett
06-19-2013, 06:22 AM
Couldn't believe that shit

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

http://i.minus.com/iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

SpaceJammeR
06-19-2013, 06:42 AM
honestly, i feel bad for the real spurs fans, but for the guys just cheering for the sake of wanting miami to lose. idk about that. lmao

NumberSix
06-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Hopefully you are banned soon. You are unlike any Heat fan on here with the crap you carry on with.

Pedo

coin24
06-19-2013, 06:54 AM
After the regulation choke I knew the spurs were fu*ked:facepalm

Nice job pop, should have come out strong to start the 4th, not lose a 10 point lead:lol

Rake2204
06-19-2013, 08:11 AM
I will admit this is probably the maddest I've ever been about the outcome of a game that didn't involve my favorite team. I still can't believe that the Spurs had a 5 point lead with 28 seconds and blew it. I mean they had 2 chances but just needed to get a defensive rebound 1 time and they win. They had 2 trips but just needed to go 2/2 from the line just one of those times and they win.This one's up there for me. As I've always said, I'm personally not a fan of the idea that winning championships is as simple as the best player in the league getting together with superstar friends and choosing to form a team together. If that team loses, current NBA basketball still seems to have some sort of meaning or mystery - like it's not really as easy as that. If it wins, even while that team performs at just a fraction of its potential, it's a little mentally defeating.

K Xerxes
06-19-2013, 08:21 AM
If you are a neutral, you can't be mad. This was a glorious game. I thank you King, Jesus, Bostrich and the choking Spurs for giving us another game after a pretty shit series of blowout after blowout.

I'll be mad if game 7 is a blowout, for sure.

b1imtf
06-19-2013, 08:45 AM
After the 3rd TO, I was ready to send Popovich death threats for keeping him in the game.
Bulls fan

guy
06-19-2013, 09:42 AM
I hate the Lakers, and I hate the Heat. I've also liked the Celtics and Spurs over the years. This game and game 7 of the Lakers/Celtics in 2010 are by far the most pissed off I've gotten over a game that didn't involve my favorite team (Bulls). Coincidentally, Ray Allen was probably most responsible. On the Celtics, he went 3/14 and 2/7 from 3, and had clearly the worst game out of everyone on the Celtics, maybe everyone out of both teams. And then he does this. I already hated the guy cause he went from the Celtics to the Heat. But man, now I really hate him.

Tmuston Beltics
06-19-2013, 10:04 AM

Oh really?? A fan is sweating bullets when they are about to lose the finals? :applause:

Andrei89
06-19-2013, 12:25 PM

...Lebron also 16 points and 2 qassist in the 4th

Leshook!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 02:11 PM

wesley person was my favorite player.... im not understanding what point your trying to make?

i liked lebron on cleveland and he was the mvp in cleveland.... then decision happened and i dont like lebron anyone, but i never bothered to change my username.

Nash
06-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Man you guys got some serious issues for hating a man that much and letting it effect you this way. Some people here hate Lebron and Miami more than they like their own teams. I was reading the game thread when Miami were about to lose the game and you can clearly see the joy in people's post. Get a grip guys..

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Man you guys got some serious issues for hating a man that much and letting it effect you this way. Some people here hate Lebron and Miami more than they like their own teams. I was reading the game thread when Miami were about to lose the game and you can clearly see the joy in people's post. Get a grip guys..

this thread isnt about hating anyone....

have you never been mad at the outcome of the game? the thread was created to see if anyone agreed that this is the maddest they have been after a game.

one of the best/enjoyable games i've ever watched. but maddest i've been at the outcome.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-19-2013, 02:32 PM

Stupid pedo. Why wouldn't he be sweating if the team he's rooting for is down 5 with under a minute left?

Rake2204
06-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Man you guys got some serious issues for hating a man that much and letting it effect you this way. Some people here hate Lebron and Miami more than they like their own teams. I was reading the game thread when Miami were about to lose the game and you can clearly see the joy in people's post. Get a grip guys..I'm not sure this thread's about hating someone. I'm really not a fan of the Miami Heat or how they were assembled so naturally I am not in favor of them winning. I feel quite strongly about not wanting them to win for reasons I mentioned earlier. I do not believe that directly correlates to me hating a man.

Basically, I'm watching a sport and I allowed myself to become emotionally invested, like a good movie. Only, to have the team I don't like win, would be like having that good movie end with the protagonist being unjustifiably murdered at the end. You enjoy the ride the movie took you on, but the ending left an absolutely terrible taste in your mouth.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Bulls fan

HAHAHA, your coach doesn't even wanna coach your sorry ass team anymore. :oldlol:

Mr. Incredible
06-19-2013, 03:56 PM
El O El.

Great thread.

Would read again.

WadeBronDonJuan
06-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Hahahahaha!

I'm glad you're all mad. You all just live to hate on lebron. I had so many people jump on the spurs bandwagon just to hate. Suck it

thefatmiral
06-19-2013, 04:17 PM
i just want another banner to drop from the the att center. dammit so close, i'm holding back my anger , just in case i have to flip shit and destroy shit thursday.

WadeBronDonJuan
06-19-2013, 04:21 PM
i just want another banner to drop from the the att center. dammit so close, i'm holding back my anger , just in case i have to flip shit and destroy shit thursday.

Seek medical help

Papaya Petee
06-19-2013, 04:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

clipps
06-19-2013, 04:32 PM
I remember how pissed I was after the Clippers/Suns double overtime game. I can't even imagine how pissed I would be if the Clippers were in the same situation.

Jameerthefear
06-19-2013, 05:24 PM
I was at my friend's house and I was cursing up a storm :lol
I was PISSED.

ILLsmak
06-19-2013, 05:27 PM
How can you be mad? If every Heat win onto the championship was like that, I would be happy for them. That was a great game. one of the best we've seen with little to no bullshit calls.

Obviously some shit was not perfect, but I don't think there was an advantage.

I'm disappointed for the Spurs cuz I think that was their chance.

-Smak

therammingman
06-19-2013, 05:28 PM
i felt like throwing up

ILLsmak
06-19-2013, 05:29 PM
...Lebron also 16 points and 2 qassist in the 4th

Leshook!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yea but he did some wild shit that could have cost them the game. The only person who failed more than Bron was Manu, but Bron was able to clean it up for awhile.

-Smak

Psycho
06-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I was at my friend's house and I was cursing up a storm :lol
I was PISSED.

You actually like Lebron; you're just too insecure to admit it.

Learn to accept yourself; you will be much happier young 'un.

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 06:54 PM
Hahahahaha!

I'm glad you're all mad. You all just live to hate on lebron. I had so many people jump on the spurs bandwagon just to hate. Suck it

this isnt a thread about hating lebron you dumb piece of shit.

its about being pissed about the outcome of a game in general when the team you wanted to win loses.

do you not get mad when your team loses?

maimi fans think everything is a there god lebron james.

just shut the f*ck up and go suck his dick instead of posting stupid shit.

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 06:55 PM
How can you be mad? If every Heat win onto the championship was like that, I would be happy for them. That was a great game. one of the best we've seen with little to no bullshit calls.

Obviously some shit was not perfect, but I don't think there was an advantage.

I'm disappointed for the Spurs cuz I think that was their chance.

-Smak

i enjoyed the game a lot, one of the best i've seen...

so now im not aloud to be mad at the outcome because it was a good game?

:lol

ILLsmak
06-19-2013, 06:56 PM
i enjoyed the game a lot, one of the best i've seen...

so now im not aloud to be mad at the outcome because it was a good game?

:lol

Not considering there are much worse outcomes. It could have been rigged. Wouldn't that have made you more angry?

It was a fair game, Spurs ****ed up. GG.

-Smak

Jameerthefear
06-19-2013, 06:58 PM
You actually like Lebron; you're just too insecure to admit it.

Learn to accept yourself; you will be much happier young 'un.
why do you stalk me...

livinglegend
06-19-2013, 06:59 PM
HAHAHA, your coach doesn't even wanna coach your sorry ass team anymore. :oldlol:
Bulls fan

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Not considering there are much worse outcomes. It could have been rigged. Wouldn't that have made you more angry?

It was a fair game, Spurs ****ed up. GG.

-Smak

i dont believe nba rigged.

i never said the game wasn't fair.... do you not get mad when the team you want to win loses?

or are you content with whoever wins?

great game, one of the best ever. still was super pissed at the spurs choking.

MostHated305
06-19-2013, 07:33 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Criticism+is+vital+for+any+good+actor+or+writer.+O P+_cb26ccfea4d00ab4bbb36633cf694ecd.jpeg

NumberSix
06-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Bulls fans are more interested in what the Heat does than their own team.

b1imtf
06-19-2013, 09:02 PM
17>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6

tikay0
06-19-2013, 09:47 PM
17>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Celtics organization.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Bulls fans are more interested in what the Heat does than their own team.

Says the Lakers fan. :facepalm