PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen shits destroys Bron

irriducibili
06-19-2013, 11:38 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1677741-exclusive-chael-sonnen-details-history-beef-with-lebron-james

Goddamn.....

kaiteng
06-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Sonnen just talks shits as usual, but somehow it does hit LeBron right. Yeah.

Wally450
06-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Who? :confusedshrug:

FreezingTsmoove
06-19-2013, 11:45 AM
I dont believe any of this. Sonnen is a notorious shit talker who never backs up what he says. I lost it at the wheelchair part. Ha who believes this shit?

CanYouDigIt
06-19-2013, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE]Bleacher Report: What prompted you to call LeBron James a dork on the Jim Rome show? Is there any sort of history between the two of you?

Chael Sonnen: His name being brought up prompted it. He makes Urkel look cool. I would have liked to call him a ****, but they changed subjects.

Let me tell you a story about LeBron. He asked the UFC for tickets for my fight against Anderson Silva. We sit the guy front row, and all through the night he snubs our fans. He

Leftimage
06-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Typical trailer trash hearsay. Lebron should break this guy's nose at the espys or something.

CanYouDigIt
06-19-2013, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE]B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?

CS: He

tmacattack33
06-19-2013, 11:49 AM
He's probably just mad that he hit on his fiance

selrahc
06-19-2013, 11:49 AM

selrahc
06-19-2013, 11:50 AM
I dont believe any of this. Sonnen is a notorious shit talker who never backs up what he says. I lost it at the wheelchair part. Ha who believes this shit?

sounds like something he would do :confusedshrug:

Frozen1
06-19-2013, 11:51 AM
B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?

CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

LOL ROFL

Darius
06-19-2013, 12:02 PM
B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?

CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

Ok, I don't know the F this guy is but I have to admit this is funny :oldlol:

kNicKz
06-19-2013, 12:07 PM
his mother went West.

:eek:

tontoz
06-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Sonnen is a UFC fighter that came soooo close to winning the title in the first fight against Silva, the champ. Now he is basically done, but he is a great trash talker. Just pull up his youtube clips.

And he would destroy Lebron in the ring.

plowking
06-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Sonnen is a UFC fighter that came soooo close to winning the title in the first fight against Silva, the champ. Now he is basically done, but he is a great trash talker. Just pull up his youtube clips.

And he would destroy Lebron in the ring.

And beat him in one on one.

raprap
06-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Sounds fake. Funny as hell though. :lol

AlphaWolf24
06-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Ok, I don't know the F this guy is but I have to admit this is funny :oldlol:

- He's a MMA fighter with unusual amounts of out of this world clowning.

- My favorite.....When asked why so many talented Fighters come form Brazil....." Because here in America, kids grow up playing with computers , Video games and I pads......Brazillian kids play in mud"

i don't know......the way he said live ....is was kinda funny.

jzek
06-19-2013, 12:16 PM

Just some unknown guy wanting to piggyback on LeBron's popularity.

RR#9
06-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Either it's fake or this guy is incredibly quick witted :oldlol:

Schrute Boxe
06-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Either it's fake or this guy is incredibly quick witted :oldlol:

It's the latter. He's a great trash talker, and a good fighter.

AintNoSunshine
06-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Back up his big mouth for once in his life before talking sh!t the the Jon Jones of the NBA

FPJ
06-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Sonnen would literally eat a big pile of donkey dick if that brought him into the spotlight.

Its amazing how ****ing stupid Lebron's haters are to believe this shit but hey, some of them worship a rapist so its not like they have any morals.

And last, Sonnen's gf probably doesnt even exist. Watch him sniff Silva's ass all those rounds, he's most likely a Jason Collins fan.

andremiller07
06-19-2013, 12:30 PM

kaiteng
06-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Sounds fake. Funny as hell though. :lol
Of course it is. But it is funny so who cares. :oldlol:

ripthekik
06-19-2013, 12:31 PM

tontoz
06-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Back up his big mouth for once in his life before talking sh!t the the Jon Jones of the NBA

He beat the crap out of Silva for 4 1/2 rounds, something nobody else had done. He has backed up his talk plenty.

And i am sure he would love the opportunity to back up his talk with Lebron but Lebron would never give him the chance.

Nash
06-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Oh, you want publicity? How about saying some contrevarsial stuff about Lebron during the NBA finals? That outta get people talking.

If ya'll know the UFC you probably know that Sonnen does this BS all the time.

mattvNJ
06-19-2013, 12:41 PM
lol too anyone who believes lebron would stand a chance against a pro fighter.... but this was hilariously witty of a interview. Sonnen is a great fighter, no disrespect in those regards.

But i feel the NHL, the MLB are definitely examples of world championships. All the best from around the world come here the NHL is loaded with Euros and people from all over the world, along with the MLB half the league is hispanic. I mean if there are prospects outside the US that deserve a shot and the pay scouts are either looking at them or have found them. Not those leagues fault that some of these sports are not as prominent in some countries albeit they do always give looks around the globe for outside talent.

timing is obviously suspect though, but who cares if these events did occur would come out at a time or another why not have the site get some extra hits and sonnen get some chatter.

HardwoodLegend
Everybody laughing hadn't heard the "his hairline went North, his talents with South and his mother went West" joke before?

bmulls
He beat the crap out of Silva for 4 1/2 rounds, something nobody else had done. He has backed up his talk plenty.

And i am sure he would love the opportunity to back up his talk with Lebron but Lebron would never give him the chance.

Yeah, he lost the first matchup vs. Silva and then got destroyed and TKO'd in like 2 minutes in the rematch. His entire claim to fame is almost beating Anderson Silva. For the amount of trash this guy talks that is a joke. He is the Rex Ryan of the UFC.

FPJ
06-19-2013, 12:42 PM

A trained fighter that fought all his life against some of the toughest competition calls out a basketball player for a fight. Thats a real man right there...:facepalm

STATUTORY
06-19-2013, 12:48 PM
His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

:roll: could sonnen be a ISH poster? he went HAM

tontoz
06-19-2013, 12:49 PM
A trained fighter that fought all his life against some of the toughest competition calls out a basketball player for a fight. Thats a real man right there...:facepalm

Correct. He has to be a real man to call out the champ and then pound him into the ground for over 4 rounds.

Real Men Wear Green
06-19-2013, 12:53 PM
He beat the crap out of Silva for 4 1/2 rounds, something nobody else had done. He has backed up his talk plenty.The funny thing about this statement is that when LeBron James has equivalent performances we just say he choked at the end of the game. Except that James isn't a known doper. Sonnen cheated and still lost. And later got beat by Silva again. And then got destroyed by Jones for good measure. Sonnen has a history of losing in Championship matches. But sure, let's act like he's somehow backing up all his shit talking.

So? He's a trained fighter. James would beat him 21-0 one-on-one in ball, does that prove anything?

Goldrush25
06-19-2013, 01:01 PM

Just a horrible MMA fighter. Talks crap before every match then gets his arse handed to him usually. Gets undeserved title shots just because he runs his mouth.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 01:02 PM
The funny thing about this statement is that when LeBron James has equivalent performances we just say he choked at the end of the game. Except that James isn't a known doper. Sonnen cheated and still lost. And later got beat by Silva again. And then got destroyed by Jones for good measure. Sonnen has a history of losing in Championship matches. But sure, let's act like he's somehow backing up all his shit talking.

So? He's a trained fighter. James would beat him 21-0 one-on-one in ball, does that prove anything?

Silva is arguably the best ever in his weight class and hasn't even been challenged in years. Sonnen talked all kinds of trash about him leading up to the first fight and then beat him to a pulp for over 4 rounds.

If you don't think that is backing up his trash talk then you are an idiot.

KyrieTheFuture
06-19-2013, 01:09 PM
I have never understood the stupid complaint about any title being called a world championship. These are the best players in the world if they were good enough to be in the NBA they'd be there regardless of if they're from Ukraine or USA. This dude's a ****ing idiot.

FPJ
06-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Correct. He has to be a real man to call out the champ and then pound him into the ground for over 4 rounds.

Its hard to take you seriously when you reply like that. Do you honestly not see the difference? :biggums:

tontoz
06-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Its hard to take you seriously when you reply like that. Do you honestly not see the difference? :biggums:

Anyone who questions the manhood of a UFC fighter is a blithering idiot. Do you not understand that?

Trollsmasher
06-19-2013, 01:19 PM
C'mon, we have already proven here countless times that LeBron would own freaking GORILLA:bowdown:

What is some UFC asshole against the king of apes?:facepalm

Also this guy's "other name" The American Gangster is really cringeworthy and makes you think about his mental capacity:lol

Sham
06-19-2013, 01:24 PM
"His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West."

:roll:

Pointguard
06-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Its hard to get me to talk down on someone but Chael Sonnen doesn't deserve attention. He took steriods in the biggest fight of his life won the first 4:30 seconds of the five minute fight and then lost. Taking steriods and hitting the guy in the face like he was... he should have been banned for life from all competitions. Thank goodness the guy who beat Sonnen with steriods did get to beat him to a pulp without the steriods as well later on.

If you use power boosters in sports where your hands, bare knees, elbows and legs are deadly weapons used to hurt the opponent its the lowest you can go in sports. Plus it means you can't trust him because he's a cheat, the biggest cheater there is anyway. He lied in his profession he'll lie to get attention, now. And he shouldn't be bringing up people's mother's because his apparently didn't teach him right.

The Macho Man
06-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Yeah, he lost the first matchup vs. Silva and then got destroyed and TKO'd in like 2 minutes in the rematch. His entire claim to fame is almost beating Anderson Silva. For the amount of trash this guy talks that is a joke. He is the Rex Ryan of the UFC.

He won the first round of the rematch too.

Then lost his mind and threw a spinning back fist.

Silva has lost 6 rounds in the UFC I think. 5 to Chael.

Trollsmasher
06-19-2013, 01:32 PM
LeBron would destroy him.

He has 8 years, 55 pounds, 8 inches of height, 10 inches of reach, better stamina and higher intelligence on him. He would not even need training to murder that chipmunk:pimp:

chosen_one6
06-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Silva is arguably the best ever in his weight class and hasn't even been challenged in years. Sonnen talked all kinds of trash about him leading up to the first fight and then beat him to a pulp for over 4 rounds.

Beat him to a pulp? Look at Anderson Silva's face after that fight. Barely a scratch on his face. Chael didn't do sh*t but sit on Anderson and try (keyword try) to chip away and take a decision. Silva was just too good in the end.

Ultimately, Chael lost. When you talk trash and lose, you didn't back anything up. That's 100% of the time.

secund2nun
06-19-2013, 01:58 PM
I have never understood the stupid complaint about any title being called a world championship. These are the best players in the world if they were good enough to be in the NBA they'd be there regardless of if they're from Ukraine or USA. This dude's a ****ing idiot.

+1

He is an idiot, liar, and hater. Like Lebron would just push a wheel chair kid out of the way. This loser is probably just a typical Lebron hater who is a Cleveland/Chicago/LA/Boston etc fan.

No one cares what this gay wear tights and hug other naked men fighter has to say. He just trying to latch on Lebron's name for fame.

The Macho Man
06-19-2013, 02:01 PM
A good way to tell if someone is a good human being or not is whether or not they like Chael.

MavsSuperFan
06-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Sonnen lies to get attention.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Beat him to a pulp? Look at Anderson Silva's face after that fight. Barely a scratch on his face. Chael didn't do sh*t but sit on Anderson and try (keyword try) to chip away and take a decision. Silva was just too good in the end.

Ultimately, Chael lost. When you talk trash and lose, you didn't back anything up. That's 100% of the time.

:facepalm

Chip away? He DOMINATED the first four rounds. He took Silva down whenever he wanted and beat him relentlessly. Silva couldn't do anything about it. The only chance Silva had was a stoppage.

This fight did expose Sonnen's big weakness though. He can't finish guys off. When Silva has a guy in a bad situation he finishes him. Sonnen finished Stann but generally he can't finish guys when he has them in a bad spot.

Real Men Wear Green
06-19-2013, 02:04 PM

Who won the fight, idiot? When's the last time Sonnen won a title? He only got shots because so many people want to see him get beat up.

And edit: let's not ignore that he doped up for this oh so impressive loss.

Spaulding
06-19-2013, 02:05 PM
he seems mad.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Who won the fight, idiot? When's the last time Sonnen won a title? He only got shots because so many people want to see him get beat up.

When you go in against an all-time great and dominate him for over 4 rounds you have backed up your talk. You are obviously too dumb to understand that.

And after he lost to Silva he beat Stan and Bisbing, two strong fighters. But i am sure his wins and his strong performace in the first Silva fight had nothing to do with him getting another title shot. They just gave him another shot because people wanted to see him get beat up. :rolleyes:

Soooo dumb

buddha
06-19-2013, 02:11 PM
+1

He is an idiot, liar, and hater. Like Lebron would just push a wheel chair kid out of the way. This loser is probably just a typical Lebron hater who is a Cleveland/Chicago/LA/Boston etc fan.

No one cares what this gay wear tights and hug other naked men fighter has to say. He just trying to latch on Lebron's name for fame.

^ Simpleton who is too stupid to realize Chael Sonnen is playing a character to make money. Chael is the Skip Bayless of the UFC, he doesn't actually believe what he says. But, you probably believe every word out of Bayless' mouth too.

rezznor
06-19-2013, 02:12 PM

Schrute Boxe
06-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Just a horrible MMA fighter. Talks crap before every match then gets his arse handed to him usually. Gets undeserved title shots just because he runs his mouth.

Horrible? His last two losses are to the GOAT and the potential GOAT.

DuMa
06-19-2013, 02:16 PM
weak attempt to get publicity. so so weak

NattyPButter
06-19-2013, 02:19 PM
doesn't sound like Lebron one bit. Also the media is around and they would had ate that sh!t up. It's just Chael trying to keep his name out there. Dude is done.

Real Men Wear Green
06-19-2013, 02:24 PM
When you go in against an all-time great and dominate him for over 4 rounds you have backed up your talk. You are obviously too dumb to understand that.

And after he lost to Silva he beat Stan and Bisbing, two strong fighters. But i am sure his wins and his strong performace in the first Silva fight had nothing to do with him getting another title shot. They just gave him another shot because people wanted to see him get beat up. :rolleyes:

Soooo dumb
You don't get credit for cheating and then losing anyway. You continue to ignore that he had no titles in the UFC, dipped up for Silva and then still got beat. And if you think he did anything to deserve facing Jon Jones? Frankly, that's your problem but the results speak for themselves.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 02:31 PM
doesn't sound like Lebron one bit. Also the media is around and they would had ate that sh!t up. It's just Chael trying to keep his name out there. Dude is done.

Actually it sounds just like Lebron. A friend of mine told the story about Lebron and his entourage trying to kick someone out of the bathroom in a restaurant. Apparently Lebron won't go in if there is someone there.

Turns out they were trying to kick out the owner who wasn't amused.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 02:38 PM
You don't get credit for cheating and then losing anyway. You continue to ignore that he had no titles in the UFC, dipped up for Silva and then still got beat. And if you think he did anything to deserve facing Jon Jones? Frankly, that's your problem but the results speak for themselves.

The Jones fight was a farce. Sonnen had never even fought in that weight class. He had no chance and everyone knew it.

The hired him as a TUF coach while he was still relevant to help the shows ratings.

His Silva fights were earned. Silva had destroyed everyone he face easily until Sonnen.

And this "doping" case is way overblown;

Mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Chael Sonnen recently appeared before the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) to appeal a suspension after testing positive for anabolic steroids (testosterone) at UFC 117. Sonnen’s suspension was reduced to six months from one year. The CSAC seemingly accepted Sonnen’s defense of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). However, they did not exonerate him entirely since he failed to follow proper procedure in notifying the commission of his medical condition.

But i am sure you won't let the facts get in the way of your obvious ignorance.

gengiskhan
06-19-2013, 02:38 PM
who da phaaQ is this sonnen phakkit.

LBJ will be sonnen this joker in no time.

World's best B'ballers make it to NBA so its a REAL world championship.

Olympics is just country vs country where poor country that should'nt even be amateur ballers end up in the tournament. FAKE world championship.

The level of competitiveness despite NBA being diluted is still much better than any other TRASHY euro bball championship.

This phaqqit needs to be slaughtered & dumped somewhere in a gutter.

Fiasco
06-19-2013, 02:42 PM
[quote]B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?

Pointguard
06-19-2013, 02:46 PM

Soooo dumb

Sonnen would be a nobody if he didn't juice up. You can't say he really beat Silver for four rounds. He cheated to get his name up and has always talked way above his head to get attention. Without his mouth he wouldn't be talked about. He didn't deserve a second Silva fight but it was good to see him get beat up. With that said it should be a criminal offense to take steriods in a MMA fight. Sonnen should always be seen in the light that he will talk a big game, cheat, and will do anything to get to the top. He was never a champ and had some good wins but that's it.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Sonnen would be a nobody if he didn't juice up. You can't say he really beat Silver for four rounds. He cheated to get his name up and has always talked way above his head to get attention. Without his mouth he wouldn't be talked about. He didn't deserve a second Silva fight but it was good to see get beat up. With that said it should be a criminal offense to take steriods in a MMA fight. Sonnen should always be seen in the light that he will talk a big game, cheat, and will do anything to get to the top. He was never a champ and had some good wins but that's it.

His "doping" sentence was reduced after his hearing:

Mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Chael Sonnen recently appeared before the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) to appeal a suspension after testing positive for anabolic steroids (testosterone) at UFC 117. Sonnen’s suspension was reduced to six months from one year. The CSAC seemingly accepted Sonnen’s defense of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). However, they did not exonerate him entirely since he failed to follow proper procedure in notifying the commission of his medical condition.

A 6 month suspension is basically a slap on the wrist since fighters frequently have a lot of time off between fights.

And even without his mouth he would be talked about as the only guy who was actually ahead on the judges cards against Silva.

Real Men Wear Green
06-19-2013, 03:11 PM
:rolleyes:
The Jones fight was a farce. Sonnen had never even fought in that weight class. He had no chance and everyone knew it.

The hired him as a TUF coach while he was still relevant to help the shows ratings.

His Silva fights were earned. Silva had destroyed everyone he face easily until Sonnen.

And this "doping" case is way overblown;

But i am sure you won't let the facts get in the way of your obvious ignorance.
Only thing obvious here is you will say anything to defend your hero. He probably does have low t...as A result of doing steroids. He doped up, lost, fought Silva again, lost, and them got what even you admit was a completely undeserved shot at Jones. He's more famous for his mouth than anything he's done in the octagon.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 03:17 PM
:rolleyes:
Only thing obvious here is you will say anything to defend your hero. He probably does have low t...as A result of doing steroids. He doped up, lost, fought Silva again, lost, and them got what even you admit was a completely undeserved shot at Jones. He's more famous for his mouth than anything he's done in the octagon.

He is not my hero but i certainly understand why you would make that up since your arguments have been so dumb.

I have no idea whether Sonnen has a legit medical condition or not but the people hearing his case thought so. The only reason he got suspended at all was because of a technicality, failing to inform them ahead of time of his condition.

And if you can think of another figher who has been ahead against Silva after 4 rounds (or 3, or 2, or 1) in a title fight, feel free to share.

bdreason
06-19-2013, 03:18 PM
He beat the crap out of Silva for 4 1/2 rounds, something nobody else had done.

He also tested positive for steroids right after the fight. Sonnen is a decent fighter who talked his way into title fights.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-19-2013, 03:22 PM
lmao. MMA fighters are untalented roidheads. there are only 3 mma fighters i would bother watching.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 03:28 PM
He also tested positive for steroids right after the fight. Sonnen is a decent fighter who talked his way into title fights.

And his sentence was reduced after his hearing. Welcome to yesterday.

DStebb716
06-19-2013, 03:52 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE EVER READ.

DStebb716
06-19-2013, 03:53 PM
lmao. MMA fighters are untalented roidheads. there are only 3 mma fighters i would bother watching.

Lmao. That's a joke. Untalented? They can do shit with their body you wouldn't dream of doing.

DStebb716
06-19-2013, 03:56 PM
who da phaaQ is this sonnen phakkit.

LBJ will be sonnen this joker in no time.

World's best B'ballers make it to NBA so its a REAL world championship.

Olympics is just country vs country where poor country that should'nt even be amateur ballers end up in the tournament. FAKE world championship.

The level of competitiveness despite NBA being diluted is still much better than any other TRASHY euro bball championship.

This phaqqit needs to be slaughtered & dumped somewhere in a gutter.

What did you just say? I'm confused.
Also, homophobia is an unfortunate disease. You should probably grow up.

Real Men Wear Green
06-19-2013, 03:56 PM
He is not my hero but i certainly understand why you would make that up since your arguments have been so dumb.

I have no idea whether Sonnen has a legit medical condition or not but the people hearing his case thought so. The only reason he got suspended at all was because of a technicality, failing to inform them ahead of time of his condition.

And if you can think of another figher who has been ahead against Silva after 4 rounds (or 3, or 2, or 1) in a title fight, feel free to share.
You keep harping on this amazingly impressive loss. Did he get the belt for it? No. Why? Because he lost. He has lost every time he tried for a title in the UFC, including his amazing steroid-fueled performance. He didn't just "fail to inform," he had anormally high levels of testosterone. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/mma/09/20/sonnen.drugtest/index.html) They suspended him a half-year. They don't do that to the innocent. You may now stop arguing with reality.

DropStep
06-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Sonnen truly is a genius. He is more famous than half the champions in the UFC and he has never been a champion.

Soundwave
06-19-2013, 03:59 PM
:oldlol: at some of his comments. Not like LeBron can really say anything back, Sonnen would easily kick his ass.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
06-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Typical trailer trash hearsay. Lebron should break this guy's nose at the espys or something.
Lol, you do realize thay Sonnen would destroy Lebron in a fight.

SpecialQue
06-19-2013, 04:02 PM
I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a mother wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a picture. Lebron was walking towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. Lebron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking.

I'm surprised no one commented on this. I damn near pissed myself laughing.

Soundwave
06-19-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm surprised no one commented on this. I damn near pissed myself laughing.

Classic LeBron :lol

Rose'sACL
06-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Everybody laughing hadn't heard the "his hairline went North, his talents with South and his mother went West" joke before?
that is ESPN boards level of a shitty comment. i saw that comment on ESPN boards many times in 2011. I have no idea why everyone finds it funny now that this joke has been used everywhere on the internet. people here must be slower than 9gag members who are very slow themselves.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 04:08 PM
You keep harping on this amazingly impressive loss. Did he get the belt for it? No. Why? Because he lost. He has lost every time he tried for a title in the UFC, including his amazing steroid-fueled performance. He didn't just "fail to inform," he had anormally high levels of testosterone. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/mma/09/20/sonnen.drugtest/index.html) They suspended him a half-year. They don't do that to the innocent. You may now stop arguing with reality.

LOL i really didn't need more evidence that you were an idiot but thanks for providing it. The original suspension was for a year which they reduced to 6 months. Why do you think they did that?

Guys take 6 months off frequently even if they aren't suspended.

Funny you keep harping in the fact that he lost, as if i have been disputing that. I guess you are doing that so you can pretend to be making sense. News flash, it isn't working.

LosScandalous
06-19-2013, 04:08 PM
:bowdown: Sonnen is the GOAT. He should of beat Silva both times.

28renyoy
06-19-2013, 04:10 PM

This guy could literally kill LeBron within a minute if he wanted to. He would just break his neck

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
06-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Lol, horrible MMA fighter? You obviously don't watch the ufc he earned those 2 title matches vs Silva and the 1st match he pushed Silva to a point that has never been seen. He has beaten the best of the best in the middleweight division probably #2 right now to Silva the All-Time GOAT. He's beaten some of the best in his division such as Okami, Bisping, Marqaurdt, and Stann.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Lol, horrible MMA fighter? You obviously don't watch the ufc he earned those 2 title matches vs Silva and the 1st match he pushed Silva to a point that has never been seen. He has beaten the best of the best in the middleweight division probably #2 right now to Silva the All-Time GOAT. He's beaten some of the best in his division such as Okami, Bisping, Marqaurdt, and Stann.

If he had competent jujitsu he would have been really scary. Up until the second Silva fight all his losses were by submission. And he couldn't really finish guys when he had them in trouble.

I think he is getting a little old now. Probably near time to hang it up. He said himself that he might be done.

CanYouDigIt
06-19-2013, 04:45 PM
that is ESPN boards level of a shitty comment. i saw that comment on ESPN boards many times in 2011. I have no idea why everyone finds it funny now that this joke has been used everywhere on the internet. people here must be slower than 9gag members who are very slow themselves.
Say's the person who made an account about Derrick Rose's ACL and still thinks EJ saying "We're All Black Friends" is funny too.....

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
If he had competent jujitsu he would have been really scary. Up until the second Silva fight all his losses were by submission. And he couldn't really finish guys when he had them in trouble.

I think he is getting a little old now. Probably near time to hang it up. He said himself that he might be done.
He is still really scary. He'd still beat everyone in the middleweight division who isn't name Anderson Silva. And it doesn't matter if he can't finish fight, the main thing is winning whether it be by a knockout, submission, or decision.

Real Men Wear Green
06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
LOL i really didn't need more evidence that you were an idiot but thanks for providing it. The original suspension was for a year which they reduced to 6 months. Why do you think they did that?

Guys take 6 months off frequently even if they aren't suspended.

Funny you keep harping in the fact that he lost, as if i have been disputing that. I guess you are doing that so you can pretend to be making sense. News flash, it isn't working.
This has gotten seriously stupid. It was just a break now? Vacation, maybe? The facts still haven't changed: He doped, he lost, and has never worn a belt in the UFC.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 05:43 PM
I am seriously stupid. It was just a break now? Vacation, maybe? The facts still haven't changed: He doped, he lost, and has never worn a belt in the UFC.

FYP

In every post you feel the need to state that he lost, as if i was arguing this point. Why? Because you are too dumb to make a coherent argument.

I watched the fight live. I know that he lost but thanks for reminding me. :rolleyes:

You wont touch the FACT that the same people who suspended him for doping also cut his sentence in half after his hearing.

His 2nd fight against Silva was on july 7, 2012. His next fight against Jones was on April 27, 2013. That is over eight months between fights, underscoring the insignificance of a 6 month suspension.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 05:47 PM
He is still really scary. He'd still beat everyone in the middleweight division who isn't name Anderson Silva. And it doesn't matter if he can't finish fight, the main thing is winning whether it be by a knockout, submission, or decision.

Actually it does. If you let guys stay alive in a fight instead of finishing them you might get caught in a triangle lol.

That is one of the things that make Silva such a tough opponent. If you make a mistake against him he finishes you, quickly.

LongLiveTheKing
06-19-2013, 05:51 PM
That he south mom went west joke is so old.

Real Men Wear Green
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
FYP

In every post you feel the need to state that he lost, as if i was arguing this point. Why? Because you are too dumb to make a coherent argument.

I watched the fight live. I know that he lost but thanks for reminding me. :rolleyes:

You wont touch the FACT that the same people who suspended him for doping also cut his sentence in half after his hearing.

His 2nd fight against Silva was on july 7, 2012. His next fight against Jones was on April 27, 2013. That is over eight months between fights, underscoring the insignificance of a 6 month suspension.
He admitted to taking testosterone, tested positive, was suspended ...but I'm not making A coherent argument. The end.

G-train
06-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Sonnen is lame.

DaSeba5
06-19-2013, 06:34 PM
I don't know who that is

G-train
06-19-2013, 06:34 PM
This guy could literally kill LeBron within a minute if he wanted to. He would just break his neck

One of Lebron's minders would put a bullet in his minuscule brain before he had the chance.

G-train
06-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Sonnen is notorious for making up stories.
The tic tac story and the wheelchair story, in fact the whole thing is just lies I would say.
This is a guy that said when the Nog bro's came to America they were feeding a carrot to a bus because they thought it was a horse. Adamantly says he witnessed it.

G-train
06-19-2013, 06:42 PM
:bowdown: Sonnen is the GOAT. He should of beat Silva both times.

Actually Silva is the GOAT, and he choked him out the first fight after probably underestimating him slightly and being generally unmotivated, and in the 2nd after a poor first round Silva TKOed him.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
He admitted to taking testosterone, tested positive, was suspended ...but I'm not making A coherent argument. The end.

Correct.

"He lost, he lost, he lost, he got suspended, he got suspended, he got suspended"

That is your whole argument.

Did i ever claim that he won? Did i claim that he didn't get suspended? No. So why do you keep repeating this over and over?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/shcool.jpg

tontoz
06-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Actually Silva is the GOAT, and he choked him out the first fight after probably underestimating him slightly and being generally unmotivated, and in the 2nd after a poor first round Silva TKOed him.

The bold part is correct. The rest is just nonsense.

Silva was unmotivated for the first fight even though Sonnen had been talking trash about him and Brazil for months? Uhh...OK

And Sonnen was winning the second fight until he fell down on his own trying to throw a backfist. Silva hadn't done anything until Sonnen tripped himself.

G-train
06-19-2013, 07:18 PM
The bold part is correct. The rest is just nonsense.

Silva was unmotivated for the first fight even though Sonnen had been talking trash about him and Brazil for months? Uhh...OK

And Sonnen was winning the second fight until he fell down on his own trying to throw a backfist. Silva hadn't done anything until Sonnen tripped himself.

Actually the rest isn't nonsense, it's my opinion and also popular opinion - that you disagree with.
I believe Silva wasn't motivated enough, having been a sportsman I know you don't actually get motivated by trash talk at all. You get motivated by your own desire to be better.
Why did he attempt the backfist? Why did he get choked? Why did Silva win both fights? Why is Sonnen washed up?
To say Silva 'hadn't done anything' is naive.

The Macho Man
06-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Bullets fan the only decent person in the thread:applause:

Pointguard
06-19-2013, 08:32 PM
His "doping" sentence was reduced after his hearing:

A 6 month suspension is basically a slap on the wrist since fighters frequently have a lot of time off between fights.

And even without his mouth he would be talked about as the only guy who was actually ahead on the judges cards against Silva.

If you see the fight he waaaaay stronger than he was in any other fight - even when he gained weight. Nobody was ever capable of throwing Silva around like that. I immediately thought he was juiced and told people - waited like two weeks and then got the confirmation. Sonnen would have been the champion if he was that much stronger than any other middle weight. That wasn't a fair fight. He won those rounds because of strength given to him by the roids. Second fight he did win that 1 round.

He could not beat top tier fighters because of his inability to finish off a fighter. But if he was naturally as strong as he was against Silva it wouldn't have mattered. They let him go on some bs but he's a dirty individual that knew he was juiced. Others around him knew it and nobody stepped up before it was exposed. He never said how surprised how easy it was to throw the 10 year champ around. He threw him around like he was four or five weight divisions heavier. He a very dishonest guy.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 08:39 PM
If you see the fight he waaaaay stronger than he was in any other fight - even when he gained weight. Nobody was ever capable of throwing Silva around like that. I immediately thought he was juiced and told people - waited like two weeks and then got the confirmation. Sonnen would have been the champion if he was that much stronger than any other middle weight. That wasn't a fair fight. He won those rounds because of strength given to him by the roids. Second fight he did win that 1 round.

He could not beat top tier fighters because of his inability to finish off a fighter. But if he was naturally as strong as he was against Silva it wouldn't have mattered. They let him go on some bs but he's a dirty individual that knew he was juiced. Others around him knew it and nobody stepped up before it was exposed. He never said how surprised how easy it was to throw the 10 year champ around. He threw him around like he was four or five weight divisions heavier. He a very dishonest guy.

LMAO Sonnen was throwing him around in the second fight too until he tripped himself up trying to throw a backfist.

Pointguard
06-19-2013, 08:39 PM
Actually the rest isn't nonsense, it's my opinion and also popular opinion - that you disagree with.
I believe Silva wasn't motivated enough, having been a sportsman I know you don't actually get motivated by trash talk at all. You get motivated by your own desire to be better.
Why did he attempt the backfist? Why did he get choked? Why did Silva win both fights? Why is Sonnen washed up?
To say Silva 'hadn't done anything' is naive.

True on Silva's worse day ever in an MMA match (he didn't look that bad in his losses) against Sonnen's juiced up best fight ever in an MMA match. Silva still won. There is no other way to look at it. The second fight is confirmation.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 08:47 PM

And your opinion is nonsense. There were people who thought the world should have ended by now. It was their opinion and they were wrong.

Sonnen threw Silva around in the first round of the second fight just like he did in the four rounds of the first fight. Was Silva not motivated then too?

To say Silva 'hadn't done anything' is naive

Why did he throw a backfist? Every fight starts with guys standing and Sonnen knows he isn't in Silva's class as a striker. Knowing that he probably just tried something out of his comfort zone and it backfired.

He got choked because he got careless, as he has been known for. His submission defense has been his big weakness his whole career.

Silva hadn't done anything in the second fight before Sonnen tripped himself. Sonnen was ahead in the first round just like he was ahead in the first 4 rounds of the first fight.

The reason Silva is the GOAT is because he takes advantage of an opponents mistakes. Faced with a terrible matchup he finished Sonnen quickly when he got his openings. He didn't allow Sonnen to recover.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
06-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Actually it does. If you let guys stay alive in a fight instead of finishing them you might get caught in a triangle lol.

That is one of the things that make Silva such a tough opponent. If you make a mistake against him he finishes you, quickly.
But ths thing is Sonnen rarely makes mistakes. He controls and dominates fights. Silva is on an whole other level though, Sonnen is still the 2nd best Middleweight in the ufc right now, there's no disputing that.

Pointguard
06-19-2013, 08:57 PM
LMAO Sonnen was throwing him around in the second fight too until he tripped himself up trying to throw a backfist.
You are not really trying to compare the two are you??? He didn't throw him around at all. He just got on top of him. Silva punched Sonnen in the face fear mode overwhelmed Sonnen into desperation - it was just a matter of time. Sonnen went into fear mode and was locked there.

The first time Silva had an opening he won both fights instantaneously. Sonnen had advantageous positioning in 98% in both fights or close to 33 of the 34 minutes. Silva won both fights. They are not equals and don't pretend they are.

Jameerthefear
06-19-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm a Lebron hater, but this is so fvcking weak. THis unknown loser trying to get a little of LBJ's popularity. What a joke. And have people really not heard that hairline joke before? Lame as fvck

PistonsFan#21
06-19-2013, 09:34 PM

beat him up to a pulp?? :roll:

are you talking about the same Sonnen that tested positive for steroids right after the fight? and lets not also forget that Silva was fighting with a rib injury. We all saw how easily Silva TKO him in the rematch. Sonnen literally curled up in a feotal position begging for mercy

PistonsFan#21
06-19-2013, 09:41 PM
And his sentence was reduced after his hearing. Welcome to yesterday.

wtf does a reduced sentence has to do with anything? :facepalm

It doesnt change the fact that he is a juice monkey and still lost the fight. you act as if the reduced sentence cancels out the fact that he cheated. The 1st fight wouldnt even be close if it wasnt for them roids.

DStebb716
06-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Anderson Silva is the greatest mixed martial art fighter of all time.

ABG
06-19-2013, 09:52 PM
**** sonnen. he got off easy against jones..

Solid Snake
06-19-2013, 09:59 PM
I think that comment about his mother was crossing the line. Make fun of Lebron all you want, but leave family out of it.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 10:11 PM
beat him up to a pulp?? :roll:

are you talking about the same Sonnen that tested positive for steroids right after the fight? and lets not also forget that Silva was fighting with a rib injury. We all saw how easily Silva TKO him in the rematch. Sonnen literally curled up in a feotal position begging for mercy

You must have been watching a different fight than i was. In the fight i was watching Sonnen won the first round easily just like he easily won the first 4 rounds of the previous fight.

Silva wasn't doing anything until Sonnen clumsily threw a backfist, lost his balance and fell down. Are you trying to pretend that Silva actually knocked him down?

And yes when the "doping" sentence was reduced from 1 year to 6 months that was significant. Fighters generally take off roughly six months between fights anyway so that isn't much of a penalty.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 10:18 PM
You are not really trying to compare the two are you??? He didn't throw him around at all. He just got on top of him. Silva punched Sonnen in the face fear mode overwhelmed Sonnen into desperation - it was just a matter of time. Sonnen went into fear mode and was locked there.

The first time Silva had an opening he won both fights instantaneously. Sonnen had advantageous positioning in 98% in both fights or close to 33 of the 34 minutes. Silva won both fights. They are not equals and don't pretend they are.

Sonnen took Silva down easily in the first round just like he did in the previous fight. Sonnen is the best wrestler in the division and Silva's takedown defense is mediocre at best. Sonnen can take him down any time he gets his hands on him.

It is laughable to think that the only reason Sonnen took him down is because of doping. From Sonnen's Wiki page:

He was an NCAA Division I All-American wrestler at the University of Oregon, a silver medalist at the 2000 Greco-Roman World University Championships,[7] as well as a two-time Dave Schultz Memorial International Greco-Roman winner.

The only way Silva can stop Sonnen from taking him down is by using his striking to prevent Sonnen from getting a hold on him.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Anderson Silva is the greatest mixed martial art fighter of all time.

He has a case but in the end i think Jones may end up taking that "title". He is unreal. There really isnt anyone at 205 who can challenge him. That may be part of the reason they gave Sonnen the fight.

Pointguard
06-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Sonnen took Silva down easily in the first round just like he did in the previous fight. Sonnen is the best wrestler in the division and Silva's takedown defense is mediocre at best. Sonnen can take him down any time he gets his hands on him.

It is laughable to think that the only reason Sonnen took him down is because of doping. From Sonnen's Wiki page:

The only way Silva can stop Sonnen from taking him down is by using his striking to prevent Sonnen from getting a hold on him.

You can say a lot of things. Sonnen had an advantageous position for the whole fight (about 24 minutes) except the last 4 seconds and he lost. Then he had an advantageous position for seven minutes minus the last 15 seconds. In one situation its like spotting you 100 points in a 110 point game and I still beat you. In the second instance it just proved the first instance was exactly what you thought it was. Sonnen had every advantage possible. He fought his fight both times. He lost both times. You simply can't make excuses anymore. What other advantage can he have??? Include the steroids.

niko
06-19-2013, 11:01 PM
What is this grade school? OOH Sonnen is tougher. And Lebron is more successful. And since we're adults I know which one i'd rather be.

Sonnen goes after Lebron, Lebron's handlers kill him, the end.

Note: I've been harder than most on all the stupid shit Lebron has said or done but the wheelchair story sounds absolutely made up and ridiculous.

bmulls
06-19-2013, 11:13 PM
What is this grade school? OOH Sonnen is tougher. And Lebron is more successful. And since we're adults I know which one i'd rather be.

Note: I've been harder than most on all the stupid shit Lebron has said or done but the wheelchair story sounds absolutely made up and ridiculous.

My dad can beat up your dad

tpols
06-19-2013, 11:23 PM
You can say a lot of things. Sonnen had an advantageous position for the whole fight (about 24 minutes) except the last 4 seconds and he lost. Then he had an advantageous position for seven minutes minus the last 15 seconds. In one situation its like spotting you 100 points in a 110 point game and I still beat you. In the second instance it just proved the first instance was exactly what you thought it was. Sonnen had every advantage possible. He fought his fight both times. He lost both times. You simply can't make excuses anymore. What other advantage can he have??? Include the steroids.
Wait so silva gets credit for his quick finishing ability when he gets an opening but chanel gets nothing for his ability to put himself in advantageous positions for the majority of the fight? What? :oldlol:

You say it as if he was just gifted good position lol.. He made that happen. That was his work.

Getting advantageous position is just as much a skill as finishing someone with a submission is. They're both necessary. Anderson doesn't lack in either while chanel is dominant in one and weak in the other. He does however get credit for what skill he does possess.. He was a great wrestler.

The Macho Man
06-19-2013, 11:36 PM

I assume you don't know who Chael Sonnen is?

dgaras
06-19-2013, 11:59 PM
lmao at the steroids. clearly you virgins have no clue how they work. lets just say that. instead of spending all your time at your moms house reading ISH, go out into the real world. learn some new things. pick up a weight or two. maybe take some mma classes.

sonnen would obliterate lebron in 1 minute.

ps he was on trt

Jameerthefear
06-20-2013, 12:01 AM
lmao at the steroids. clearly you virgins have no clue how they work. lets just say that. instead of spending all your time at your moms house reading ISH, go out into the real world. learn some new things. pick up a weight or two. maybe take some mma classes.

ps he was on trt
That is a stupid point. Of course an MMA fighter would be a professional basketball player in a fight. No shit.

bmulls
06-20-2013, 12:05 AM

ps he was on trt

You have no clue either. You don't become an elite NCAA wrestler with legitimate hypogonadism. His "hypogonadism" is actually permanent shutdown of his testes due to past steroid use. He might be prescribed TRT now, but the only reason he needs it is because his nuts are broken from years of steroid use.

LosScandalous
06-20-2013, 12:08 AM
LeBron wouldn't stand in the ring one minute with the arguably the best wrestler at 205 pounds (when he is, but if he had a title fight against LeBron he'd go up to 215 or 220 probably) in the world.

Heres how it would go for LeBron

http://i.minus.com/i5NdHi8PUaA4m.gif

into head kicks/knees, tko or submission

:roll: at the fans thinking LeBron has a real shot at a top level talent like Chael

The only guy that could have a lucky shot is DJ Mbenga or any other guy that has had a lot of martial art experience.

tpols
06-20-2013, 12:23 AM
You have no clue either. You don't become an elite NCAA wrestler with legitimate hypogonadism. His "hypogonadism" is actually permanent shutdown of his testes due to past steroid use. He might be prescribed TRT now, but the only reason he needs it is because his nuts are broken from years of steroid use.
So many wrestlers take roids.. so many meatheads, its almost a prereq.

Pointguard
06-20-2013, 01:26 AM
Wait so silva gets credit for his quick finishing ability when he gets an opening but chanel gets nothing for his ability to put himself in advantageous positions for the majority of the fight? What? :oldlol:

You say it as if he was just gifted good position lol.. He made that happen. That was his work.

Getting advantageous position is just as much a skill as finishing someone with a submission is. They're both necessary. Anderson doesn't lack in either while chanel is dominant in one and weak in the other. He does however get credit for what skill he does possess.. He was a great wrestler.

Wow are you drunk??? Was this meant to be some type of debate retort??? And you got the emoticons going and all. Ha!!!

If you fight your fight, and it

Lebron23
06-20-2013, 02:15 AM
F*ck this jobber. He always losses in his big fights.

Of course the worst MMA Fighters would beat the best basketball players in the world. They are trained fighters.

fiddy
06-20-2013, 02:31 AM

Of course the worst MMA Fighters would beat the best basketball players in the world. They are trained fighters.
Butthurt? :oldlol:

ripthekik
06-20-2013, 02:39 AM

lebron23, I have always wondered why/how a 26 year old man enjoy watching WWE wrestling so much. Care to explain?

Lebron23
06-20-2013, 02:43 AM
lebron23, I have always wondered why/how a 26 year old man enjoy watching WWE wrestling so much. Care to explain?

It's Sports entertainment. It's a soap opera for real men.

ripthekik
06-20-2013, 02:52 AM
It's Sports entertainment. It's a soap opera for real men.
Yea but when you know its stage, it's quite corny. Sports entertainment why don't you stick with NBA, hell if you like to see fighting, just go with MMA.

I just never see any point of watching staged wrestling, especially when they put out those storylines.

28renyoy
06-20-2013, 04:43 AM
Yea but when you know its stage, it's quite corny. Sports entertainment why don't you stick with NBA, hell if you like to see fighting, just go with MMA.

I just never see any point of watching staged wrestling, especially when they put out those storylines.

Well, the NBA is partially staged...just look at the officiating crews

Also you should read some of the posts over at realgm, several people think LeBron could hold his own/beat Sonnen with proper training. He would literally die in the ring :lol

Figlo
06-20-2013, 04:49 AM
HOLY SHIY

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhW7X2dkn9jnNoB8g8

True report

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
06-20-2013, 05:00 AM

He loses in big fights? He lost 2 fights to Anderson Silva the unisputed GOAT of the Middleweight division and Jon Jones one of the most dominant lightheavyweights in ufc history. He had to move up a weight class to fight Jones a guy already at his natural weight who's already bigger and stronger than and in his prime. Losing to 2 of the greatest fightiers in ufc history isn't something to really be ashamed of.

ripthekik
06-20-2013, 05:51 AM
Well, the NBA is partially staged...just look at the officiating crews

Also you should read some of the posts over at realgm, several people think LeBron could hold his own/beat Sonnen with proper training. He would literally die in the ring :lol
what.. :lol

any adult should know that someone with proper training in martial arts, or mma/boxing will murk the hell out of someone who doesn't, even an athlete like lebron..

Real Men Wear Green
06-20-2013, 05:54 AM
wtf does a reduced sentence has to do with anything? :facepalm

It doesnt change the fact that he is a juice monkey and still lost the fight. you act as if the reduced sentence cancels out the fact that he cheated. The 1st fight wouldnt even be close if it wasnt for them roids.
Apparently he thinks Sonnen was doping for fun. Whatever.

tontoz
06-20-2013, 07:35 AM
You can say a lot of things. Sonnen had an advantageous position for the whole fight (about 24 minutes) except the last 4 seconds and he lost. Then he had an advantageous position for seven minutes minus the last 15 seconds.

And Sonnen is the only guy to do that to Silva in a title fight. People saying that Sonnen is a lousy fighter or just got title shots because of his mouth are idiots.

Silva is obviously the better fighter, the GOAT of his weight class. I am not disputing that. He struggled with Sonnen because of the fact that Sonnen is a strong fighter himself and matches up well against Silva.

Silva has elite jujitsu and elite striking (maybe best in mma). But his takedown defense is weak and Sonnen exploited that.

tpols
06-20-2013, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=Pointguard]Wow are you drunk??? Was this meant to be some type of debate retort??? And you got the emoticons going and all. Ha!!!

If you fight your fight, and it

Pointguard
06-20-2013, 11:15 AM
And Sonnen is the only guy to do that to Silva in a title fight. People saying that Sonnen is a lousy fighter or just got title shots because of his mouth are idiots.

Silva is obviously the better fighter, the GOAT of his weight class. I am not disputing that. He struggled with Sonnen because of the fact that Sonnen is a strong fighter himself and matches up well against Silva.

Silva has elite jujitsu and elite striking (maybe best in mma). But his takedown defense is weak and Sonnen exploited that.

True Sonnen isn't bad. I think he might be the second best in Silva's weight class??? Good point. But he talks too much for his own good. He's even going outside the sport, now. He's saying Lebron isn't a world champ because the NBA is USA sport. He thinks he's good enough to qualify champions???

No one ever said chael was the better fighter.

It was YOU who compared his situation to being spotted 10 pts in a game of one on one. LOL like he didn't spot that shit himself with his own play.

A correct analogy would've been chael was crushing him 10-0 and then choked and gave 11 straight. Chapel still went toe to toe and displayed serious fighting skill. Do you know anything about roids? Like those help with takedowns and wrestling maneuvers? Sure it will give him extra energy but the technical skill involved must still be present. youre clearly emotional over this topic and can't see it straight.

:roll: who the crux is Chapel??? Did you mean to write Dave Chappel? Cause you going straight comedy right now. And I can't see straight?

Roids help with muscle strength. That's the primary reason athletes take them. I saw that some clown popped up on this thread and is acting like they do something else - no, its very simple its a muscle enhancer that strengthens the taker. Do you really believe that this wouldn't help with takedowns and wrestling???

tpols
06-20-2013, 11:27 AM
True Sonnen isn't bad. I think he might be the second best in Silva's weight class??? Good point. But he talks too much for his own good. He's even going outside the sport, now. He's saying Lebron isn't a world champ because the NBA is USA sport. He thinks he's good enough to qualify champions???

:roll: who the crux is Chapel??? Did you mean to write Dave Chappel? Cause you going straight comedy right now. And I can't see straight?

Roids help with muscle strength. That's the primary reason athletes take them. I saw that some clown popped up on this thread and is acting like they do something else - no, its very simple its a muscle enhancer that strengthens the taker. Do you really believe that this wouldn't help with takedowns and wrestling???
Of course it helps.. but the skill was still on display. Something you clearly can't comprehend. In their rematch without roids he was doing the same thing in the first round.:oldlol:

Chael can take down Silva with or without roids.. his wrestling and takedown skill far outweighs Anderson's takedown defense/sprawling. Where he pales in comparison to Silva is striking and ju jitsu.. which allowed Silva to win and proved he was a better fighter.

Doesn't take away from what chael brings to the table though.. he was a very good fighter. Just because he couldn't beat the MJ of his weight class doesn't mean he wasn't. Your analogies and descriptions were absurd.

secund2nun
06-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Chael Sonnen would destroy Lebron in a fight, but Lebron at least has a very small chance of having a lucky punch. Chael Sonnen has ZERO chance of beating Lebron James in bball.

And Chael Sonnen, I challenge your dumba$$ to find a better bball than Lebron in the world.

tontoz
06-20-2013, 11:41 AM

Not exactly. If you take steroids and don't work out you aren't going to get any stronger.

Generally speaking what steroids do is help the body recover, whether it is from a workout or an injury.

And Sonnen wasn't busted for taking steroids.

bmulls
06-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Not exactly. If you take steroids and don't work out you aren't going to get any stronger.

Generally speaking what steroids do is help the body recover, whether it is from a workout or an injury.

And Sonnen wasn't busted for taking steroids.

What do you think TRT is you moron? Testosterone is a steroid. 30 year old men do not need TRT unless their testes are shutdown from years of steroid abuse. Your boy is a doper, just accept it.

tontoz
06-20-2013, 12:23 PM
What do you think TRT is you moron? Testosterone is a steroid. 30 year old men do not need TRT unless their testes are shutdown from years of steroid abuse. Your boy is a doper, just accept it.

I didn't realize that we had a doctor in the house. You must be very gifted to be able to diagnose someone you have never examined.

I assume you also give no significance to the fact that the same people who suspended him also reduced his sentence after the hearing. Why do you think they did that? Do you think they just wanted to let the loudmouth get back in the ring?

Pointguard
06-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Of course it helps.. but the skill was still on display. Something you clearly can't comprehend. In their rematch without roids he was doing the same thing in the first round.:oldlol:

It happened once on a mistake by Silva in the first round. In fact, Sonnen went into panic mode, along with getting clocked in the face, when he couldn't get Silva down in the second round. Steriods made that huge of a difference. Sonnen's whole fight plan is based on getting Silva on the ground. He desperately needed that. And for 98% of their fights he had that advantage. He fought that fight. He lost those fights.

There is no way, that one could believe that Silva, who was holding Sonnen up with his weak hand against the fence could have done that in the steriod fight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDsHMO2GTw

Doesn't take away from what chael brings to the table though.. he was a very good fighter. Just because he couldn't beat the MJ of his weight class doesn't mean he wasn't. Your analogies and descriptions were absurd.
I never said he wasn't a very good fighter ever. Now we just making nonsense up. My contention was that he is a big mouth cheater that didn't deserve a second fight and that Silva is definitely a better fighter that could beat him fighting Sonnen's fight. Sonnen is not a champion but talks like he is.

That's what you jumped in on and you don't have much of a ground to stand in on.

Pointguard
06-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Tontoz, its a steroid. You are not going to look good denying that one.

bmulls
06-20-2013, 12:37 PM
I didn't realize that we had a doctor in the house. You must be very gifted to be able to diagnose someone you have never examined.

I assume you also give no significance to the fact that the same people who suspended him also reduced his sentence after the hearing. Why do you think they did that? Do you think they just wanted to let the loudmouth get back in the ring?

I don't need to examine him :lol His story defies the laws of biology. He claims hypogonadism, yet he was never on TRT as a teenager. He became an elite NCAA wrestler with low testosterone? :roll: :roll: :roll: if you believe that.

The sentence was reduced because he is prescribed TRT by a doctor. The only reason he needs TRT in his 30s is because his testes are broken due to years of steroid abuse.

The Macho Man
06-20-2013, 12:40 PM
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/chael-sonnen-with-title.png

The Macho Man
06-20-2013, 12:40 PM
I don't need to examine him :lol His story defies the laws of biology. He claims hypogonadism, yet he was never on TRT as a teenager. He became an elite NCAA wrestler with low testosterone? :roll: :roll: :roll: if you believe that.

The sentence was reduced because he is prescribed TRT by a doctor. The only reason he needs TRT in his 30s is because his testes are broken due to years of steroid abuse.

The legend of Chael P grows

lakeshow1
06-20-2013, 12:48 PM

Terrible? Lol, he's lost to two of the best fighters in the history of the MMA. Silva is already there, Jones will be too.

tontoz
06-20-2013, 12:50 PM

That is called an assumption.

And he was a college wrestler over 10 years ago. Where did he claim that he had low T over a decade ago? Link please.

Professional golfer Shaun Micheel had to have TRT in his 30s. He said he had the testoserone levels of a 70 year old man.

Could Sonnen have been abusing it? possibly. Pretending as if you know for sure is ridiculous. The commission obviously believed him which is why they reduced his sentence.

It also seems there is a lot of gray area in their rules regarding TRT. It seems the only rule he actually broke was not notifying them ahead of time.

The Macho Man
06-20-2013, 12:53 PM
I believe TRT is allowed, Chael just had didn't properly disclose it or some shit.

tontoz
06-20-2013, 12:57 PM
It should also be noted that Chael is 36 years old, pretty far from college age. That is about the same age as Micheel when he started TRT.

DMV2
06-20-2013, 01:02 PM
I had to give testosterone injections to patients for many different reasons. Female-to-male patients, male patients with hypogonadism, I don't think any of them were on steroids.

bmulls
06-20-2013, 01:15 PM
That is called an assumption.

And he was a college wrestler over 10 years ago. Where did he claim that he had low T over a decade ago? Link please.

Professional golfer Shaun Micheel had to have TRT in his 30s. He said he had the testoserone levels of a 70 year old man.

Could Sonnen have been abusing it? possibly. Pretending as if you know for sure is ridiculous. The commission obviously believed him which is why they reduced his sentence.

It also seems there is a lot of gray area in their rules regarding TRT. It seems the only rule he actually broke was not notifying them ahead of time.

Your testosterone does not drop off to nothing in the span of 10 years, especially for an elite athlete. If he had legitimate hypogonadism, he never would have become an NCAA wrestler. He would have been weak and unathletic from birth, suffered delayed or even absent puberty, etc. It would have been obvious as a teenager and he would have sought medical help way earlier in life. Hypogonadism does not "develop" later in life, it is a biological dysfunction of the testes.

Sonnen obviously does not suffer a biological dysfunction of the testes. His low testosterone issues (I'm not doubting that he has them) are due to prolonged steroid abuse.

Every time you run a cycle of steroids, your testes shut down. This is why your balls shrink on steroids. You are artificially supplying more testosterone than the body needs, thus it quits sending hormonal signals to your balls to produce more. The testes atrophy because they aren't being used.

Every cycle becomes progressively harder to recover from. Professional bodybuilders ruin their testes very early on in their careers. Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, all those guys will need to keep injecting testosterone for the rest of their lives. Their body will never produce an appreciable amount testosterone again.

Now most guys, with a proper post cycle therapy, can recover from a cycle or 2 or 3 and go on living like nothing ever happened. It's only after prolonged use that you start to suffer permanent damage.

Your testosterone does not drop off to the point of needing weekly shots of testosterone in your 30s naturally. Sonnen used steroids prolifically and is now suffering the consequences. In my opinion he shouldn't be allowed to compete on TRT. It's cheating disguised as a medical condition.

flipogb
06-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Sounds like hes just a hater of all sports that aren't UFC, what an idiot

NattyPButter
06-20-2013, 01:40 PM
I ran two cycles a few years back. I stopped because of ppl I know that been using it for years and how fawked up their systems are now. It's not worth it even though I ran low dosages I still didn't want to take the risk. I hated having limp dick after my cycles and taking all the groce tasting PCT. I also didn't like all the poking I did during the cycles because I would be in pain and even limping and just felt like a pin cushion. I look better now then I did when I was taking the stuff anyways, even though it took a lot of years and eating right. I will get on TRT when my test levels are low but won't over do it like some guys that are on TRT.

tontoz
06-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Your testosterone does not drop off to nothing in the span of 10 years, especially for an elite athlete. If he had legitimate hypogonadism, he never would have become an NCAA wrestler.

Now you are just making stuff up. Chael is 36 years old. It is perfectly plausible that for someone't t levels to be low at 36 with no sign of it in college. It is not something that has to be present as a teenager.

That is exactly what happened to Micheel.

tontoz
06-20-2013, 02:24 PM
In April 2005, after experiencing months of fatigue, mood changes, and poor play, Micheel began treatment for low testosterone ("Low T", or hypogonadism). He claimed that his testosterone levels had declined to those of "a man in his mid-70s." After beginning treatment, his testosterone levels returned to normal, and he reported that his drive and energy had also returned. His condition was widely publicized during the coverage of the 2006 PGA Championship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Micheel

Kaspah
06-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Chanel sonnen is a good trash talker, but in real life he's a super nice dude.

He understands the media, and hype. He's hyping up the game 7 and or himself/UFC.

This is fake. It's entertaining. But he's talking crap to build ratings and hype the shows.

dgaras
06-20-2013, 02:58 PM

clearly you have no idea what youre saying. ive seen loads of 20 year olds that never even lifted a weight, start lifting and their test dropped low enough requiring trt. my friend never touched a weight and hes 22. he has extremely low test lvls but has not gone the trt route yet. hes always tired, no energy, no sex drive, no hunger, etc.

so just go back to your little corner little boy.