PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think Spurs win Game 7?

illmaticone
06-19-2013, 02:51 PM
For some strange reason I think the Spurs are going to come out firing next game and ultimately get the win. Everyone is saying because of how they lost they're done, but I just don't see it. I'm calling a Spurs win, is anyone else with me?

Electric Slide
06-19-2013, 02:52 PM
would be the biggest upset in sports in recent years.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 02:52 PM
I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Spurs come out like a bat outta hell, BUT, they're old, and they might've blown they wads.

LBJMVP
06-19-2013, 02:53 PM
i think they will win. but i have to ****ing work thursday till 10:45. i should be able to catch most of the fourth. hopefully its close.

Andrei89
06-19-2013, 02:53 PM
The Spurs are a great team and got a lot of history together.

Ginobili, Duncan and Parker and coach Pop have been at it for a long time.

They are still in contention for the championship...

tikay0
06-19-2013, 02:55 PM
The Spurs are a great team and got a lot of history together.

Ginobili, Duncan and Parker and coach Pop have been at it for a long time.

They are still in contention for the championship...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Andrei89
06-19-2013, 02:56 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Yes. Some idiots already rule the Spurs out like Miami has already won the Championship.

I will not believe that until the clock runs out in game 7.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Yes. Some idiots already rule the Spurs out like Miami has already won the Championship.

I will not believe that until the clock runs out in game 7.

By default, regardless of what anyone says, they're in contention to win a championship, because there is indeed a game 7. :confusedshrug:

You're the John Madden of ISH.

Rondo
06-19-2013, 02:58 PM
I'd be stunned if the Spurs win. Miami blowout I'd imagine.

strike first
06-19-2013, 02:59 PM
is it possible? sure

will it happen? not very likely

spurs layed it all out on the line last night and came up empty

jzek
06-19-2013, 03:00 PM
who has won two in a row this series?

tikay0
06-19-2013, 03:02 PM
who has won two in a row this series?

Spurs never had back to back great games like game 5 and 6. Not looking too good for the Spurs.

Either way, I'll give the Spurs a damn good chance of winning.

SpurrDurr
06-19-2013, 03:13 PM
I'd be more surprised if the Spurs lost.

TP, Green and especially Manu played like shit and SAS still were 5 up with 30 seconds left.

TP and Manu won't play so bad 2 matches in a row.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 03:21 PM
I'd be more surprised if the Spurs lost.

TP, Green and especially Manu played like shit and SAS still were 5 up with 30 seconds left.

TP and Manu won't play so bad 2 matches in a row.

Because Lebron was guarding him, and his hamstring probably flared up. That puts even more pressure on Ginobli to be the guy that makes things happen. That usually equals bad things. Hopefully not for game 7.

It all comes down to Parker playing through the pain, and hitting the super sayan gear.

jamal99
06-19-2013, 03:28 PM
I'd be stunned if the Spurs win. Miami blowout I'd imagine.
I don't think it'll be a blowout unless all Miami role players get on fire. LeBron will be shitting his pants as usual...

ISH Gambler
06-19-2013, 03:36 PM
I took a chance and bet on the Spurs to win outright in game 6. It was risky, but the moneyline was very enticing.

Now again, Miami are 6 point favorites in game 7. If there's one team I can bet one not getting emotionally crushed, it's the Spurs... Once again there's money to be made by betting on the Spurs, but I'm not sure if they have enough legs to finish game 7 strong.

I'm heavily considering betting on the Spurs to simply be in the lead at halftime. I figure they will come out with a vengeance, and we'll see their 3 point shooters getting good looks due to the penetration of Parker and the low post dominance of Duncan.

However, there's too much of a probability that after halftime we see the Spurs wear out.

All Net
06-19-2013, 03:45 PM
Personally think spurs blew their chance..

Schism
06-19-2013, 03:50 PM
I have this feeling that yesterday was the "curtain call" for the Spurs. Not only for this championship, but for this Duncan-TP-Ginobili era as well.

Kiddlovesnets
06-19-2013, 05:14 PM
I think they will win, and I always do. The Heat played a desperation game last night, it was already the best they could do. The Spurs still have room for improvement, and they barely lost 3pts against a Heat team pushed to the brink. The trend of this series has always been Spurs taking a lead and Heat managing to tie it somehow. The Heat aint playing with the same urgency with the series tied, they only bring up their best when they are down in a series. Unfortunately for them, there will be no 'game 8' for them to tie it at 4 after game 7 loss.

Duncan21formvp
06-19-2013, 05:45 PM
I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Spurs come out like a bat outta hell, BUT, they're old, and they might've blown they wads.
It's one game. We have the entire summer to rest up.

I think of Russell's Celtics in 1969 coming thru against LA.

TMT
06-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Hell yeah, Game 7 is ours.
I think it's going to be a lot harder for the Heat to close out than people think. They haven't been able to win two in a row since the Chicago series. Spurs will put it all out on the line, but the question is if the Heat will show up imo.

tikay0
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
It's one game. We have the entire summer to rest up.

I think of Russell's Celtics in 1969 coming thru against LA.

That's true, if Parker didn't suffer a hamstring injury, and Duncan didn't tweak his left knee. Parker looked about 70% out there last night, and Duncan hasn't been the most consistent guy in the playoffs.

In the end, I'm probably wrong, and the Spurs will pull it out. Please for the sake of humanity, win 1 more! PLEASE!!!

LongLiveTheKing
06-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Hell yeah, Game 7 is ours.
I think it's going to be a lot harder for the Heat to close out than people think. They haven't been able to win two in a row since the Chicago series. Spurs will put it all out on the line, but the question is if the Heat will show up imo.
Spurs put it all on the line yesterday. I think the Heat will show up I mean it's game 7, but then again yesterday they didn't really show up until the 4th.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Yeah right. They're going to get blown out.

Another chokejob for the Sperms smh.

TheFan
06-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Its over last night was the equivalent to the battle of Stalingrad of the world war 2... the Nazi Germany put everything on Stalingrad and got their asses handled by the soviets.

Game 7 will be close through 2.5 quarters then Miami will make a big run and go ahead by 15-19 points with 8 minutes left to play during the 4th quarter.

OhNoTimNoSho
06-19-2013, 06:35 PM
It really comes down to who will get hot next game and at what time. Getting hot too early usually gets nullified in the playoffs. So whoever gets hot at the end of the 3rd or during 4th will win the game. No other factors matter. Thats what basketball has been reduced to at this point.

veilside23
06-19-2013, 06:48 PM
i want them to win.. i hope tmac gets some burn .. neal also needs to be used alot .. imo give bonner a better playing time than silva...

they can put diaw and bonner if they need to rest duncan. simply because he can open of for them i know he has not been that effective yet. but once he clicks i think that opens the window for their shooters... danny green needs to be aggressive as well. since they know he will shoot try to use pump fake and fish for fouls.

livinglegend
06-19-2013, 06:53 PM
I think they will win, and I always do. The Heat played a desperation game last night, it was already the best they could do. The Spurs still have room for improvement, and they barely lost 3pts against a Heat team pushed to the brink. The trend of this series has always been Spurs taking a lead and Heat managing to tie it somehow. The Heat aint playing with the same urgency with the series tied, they only bring up their best when they are down in a series. Unfortunately for them, there will be no 'game 8' for them to tie it at 4 after game 7 loss.

that s it! Miami is going to win game 7. :banana: This guy is always wrong.

chips93
06-19-2013, 07:08 PM
gonna be a repeat of 2010, heat win 70-50 :lol

Breezy
06-19-2013, 07:13 PM
I think they're going to blow out Miami. Outside of Ray Allen I don't trust anyone on the heat to handle the pressure.

Spurs by 15+

ReturnofJPR
06-19-2013, 07:15 PM
You have to figure Manu, Parker, and Green all have better games. Duncan won't. However, for the HEAT you figure Bosh hits his shots and Miller too. Miami will probably win, however with Pop, Miami's 2nd 7 game series in a row, and Wade's health status...it really is 50/50.

jzek
06-19-2013, 07:28 PM
I do. No one has won two in a row for a BIG reason!

SpecialQue
06-19-2013, 07:36 PM
The Spurs aren't going to cave. They're going to put up an amazing effort, then lose.

The Heat will be the first team to beat the Spurs in the finals.

Lebron will burn his headband if he goes into LeGOD mode again without it.

Wade will once again look on while Lebron takes total ownership of his team, his fanbase, and his home.

Ray will send mocking texts to KG.

Bosh is gonna Bosh: http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bosh-celebrate-2.gif

Battier will retire (if that fvcking piece of shit scumbag wasn't lying).

Birdman will have something nice and shiny to show girls he's trying to pick up.

It's going to be bonkers.

Jyap9675
06-19-2013, 08:14 PM
That bosh gif just looks so wrong...

Derka
06-19-2013, 08:15 PM
This is going to be the best game of the season.

LosScandalous
06-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Game 1: Spurs
Game 2: Heat
Game 3: Spurs
Game 4: Heat
Game 5: Spurs
Game 6: Heat
Game 7: Spurs

/thread

Anaximandro1
06-19-2013, 09:07 PM
After Derek Fisher shot and Manu foul,I thought I'd seen everything....

NBA Finals Game 6,five points with 28 seconds to play,missed FT and rebounds,Duncan was taken out of the game...

This is greatest choke job in NBA history.This is unacceptable for a veteran team.Pop lost the NBA finals.I'm furious.

Pop wasted a 30/17 game from Duncan (he would have won his fourth FMVP and his fifth ring).

Tim needs to play a 30/15 game once again,but he is so old...

Manu and Parker need to play the best game of their careers.Kawhi needs to play a 20/10 game.There is hope and miracles happen,I guess.

Spurs in 7...Go Spurs

poido123
06-19-2013, 09:27 PM
I still believe.

Let's not forget the Spurs have shown they can build a lead on the Heat and dominate at times on their homecourt, hell they pretty much won the last game if not for a miracle shot or two to force overtime.

It's whether or no the Spurs have enough energy left to throw at the Heat. They threw everything at them that last game, they will have to do it again.

wakencdukest
06-19-2013, 09:27 PM
i want them to win.. i hope tmac gets some burn .. neal also needs to be used alot .. imo give bonner a better playing time than silva...

they can put diaw and bonner if they need to rest duncan. simply because he can open of for them i know he has not been that effective yet. but once he clicks i think that opens the window for their shooters... danny green needs to be aggressive as well. since they know he will shoot try to use pump fake and fish for fouls.

If T-Mac is getting burn, then you know it's a blowout. That's the only way he gets in the game. If Ginobili doesn't turn the ball over repeatedly and Splitter doesn't fumble every pass and get stuffed by the Miami guards every time he gets a wide open dunk, The Spurs have a chance.

rmt
06-19-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm only worried that physically they won't have it. Duncan and Parker played lots of minutes.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-19-2013, 09:39 PM
There's a better chance of the Cavs winning a championship tomorrow than the Spurs.

Heat by 20+. Maybe 15+ since the Spurs will go a on really late run with about a minute left. Won't be enough.

tpols
06-19-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm only worried that physically they won't have it. Duncan and Parker played lots of minutes.
Since it's the last game of the season hopefully they'll get pumped up with some 'meds'.. Also Manu has to be straight embarrassed after that game six. He has to come out with some anger

TMT
06-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Spurs put it all on the line yesterday. I think the Heat will show up I mean it's game 7, but then again yesterday they didn't really show up until the 4th.

Lebron has failed to show up in most of the games this series so far and there's no guarantee he's himself tomorrow, despite the Game 7 statistics. They were literally one free throw or one less turnover away from taking it last night. Pop will know what to say to the team and have them ready to lay it out on the line.

Lebron is a wildcard though, obviously. Wade's dealing with a swollen knee, and Bosh has been imposter out there. Game 7 is far from a lock for the Heat. If Tony Parker shows up and they limit the turnovers the Spurs will be in it to win it tomorrow night.

Rooster
06-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Heat are favored because they are at Home but Spurs are live underdog. They are a veteran teams who can pull it off. Frankly I don't like their chances but Wade is not healthy and Bosh is not playing well and it took a superman effort from Lebron for the Heat to even have a chance. However, game 6 loss might took a lot from them emotionally. But Spurs with Parker and Ginobili are always dangerous.

SpecialQue
06-19-2013, 10:32 PM
I can't even imagine what's going to happen on ISH if the Spurs win.

MadeFromDust
06-20-2013, 01:33 AM
For some strange reason I think the Spurs are going to come out firing next game and ultimately get the win. Everyone is saying because of how they lost they're done, but I just don't see it. I'm calling a Spurs win, is anyone else with me?
I agree. The Spurs put a MAJOR scare into the Heat in G6 and they'll put the same pressure on them again. I think the Spurs are the better team and the better team will win G7.

Just keep Coach Pockmarkitch and Manu Turnoverly from giving it away and they're set.

ReturnofJPR
06-20-2013, 06:18 PM
This is a great time of year, hockey championship 1 day and basketball the next...