PDA

View Full Version : Danny Green partying with the Heat in Miami after game 7..

All Net
06-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Saw pics today...abit odd to say the least.

http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/80/0/bb/1/ffffff/861f2753bbdc2d93800522734c024b5c/images_/assets/CHANNEL_IMAGES/SPORTS/2013/06/lebrondanny.jpg

imnew09
06-21-2013, 12:29 PM
At leasst show us the pics Mod

ripthekik
06-21-2013, 12:31 PM
been a mod so long and you didn't know to come up with pics? :no:

Inferno
At leasst show us the pics Mod

http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/80/0/bb/1/ffffff/861f2753bbdc2d93800522734c024b5c/images_/assets/CHANNEL_IMAGES/SPORTS/2013/06/lebrondanny.jpg

SCdac
Yeah it's wack, but the season is over, he's not a slave to the Spurs, and he's a young man who probably wants to party. Probably friends with Lebron. He had his own party at night club here in SA for his birthday not long ago.

9erempiree
06-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Lost respect for Green.

:facepalm

DaSeba5
Kind of like Gronk partying after the Pats lost the SB. He's a young guy.... he doesn't have to mope around I guess.

STATUTORY
Lebron recruiting him for the heat next year. collecting all the good players in this league

tikay0
06-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Lebron: "Thanks for missing every shot you took in game 6 and 7 dawg."

Green: "I got you dawg!"

DuMa
06-21-2013, 12:35 PM
dat recruitment yo

DaSeba5
06-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Is he a FA?

SCdac
06-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Is he a FA?

No

All Net
06-21-2013, 12:39 PM
been a mod so long and you didn't know to come up with pics? :no:

At work..on a phone but saw it mentioned on facebook.

xoracle55
Lebron recruiting him for the heat next year. collecting all the good players in this league

Lebron surely does not waste anytime does he..:cheers:

Magic 32

"thanks for playing like crap dude. We needed every one of those bricks"

Locked_Up_Tonight
Yeah it's wack, but the season is over, he's not a slave to the Spurs, and he's a young man who probably wants to party. Probably friends with Lebron. He had his own party at night club here in SA for his birthday not long ago.

You don't f*cking party with the team that just beat your @ss on the court. They are celebrating you shooting like Ray Charles for the last two times.

Have some pride. LeBron may be your friend but that is disgusting. And I aint even a Spur fan. That is so disrespectful to the entire Spurs organization.

All Net

cheers dude.

SCdac
06-21-2013, 12:40 PM
You don't f*cking party with the team that just beat your @ss on the court. They are celebrating you shooting like Ray Charles for the last two times.

Have some pride. LeBron may be your friend but that is disgusting. And I aint even a Spur fan. That is so disrespectful to the entire Spurs organization.

Meh...

Inferno
06-21-2013, 12:41 PM
cheers dude.

:cheers:

Jacks3
06-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Pathetic...

STATUTORY
06-21-2013, 12:43 PM
"thanks for playing like crap DAWG. We needed every one of those bricks"

fixed brah, Lebron ain't throwing around "dude" like he a white suburban teenager, he throwing around "dawg" like he's in an early 2000s busta rhymes music video :oldlol:

ripthekik
06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
At work..on a phone but saw it mentioned on facebook.
just messing with you :oldlol:

Bibby4Three
06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
That Loul Deng in the red hat under lebron too?

SCdac
06-21-2013, 12:46 PM
3 months from now none of this will matter nor will anybody really remember outside of boards like this... on face value I think it's kinda wack (just the concept of it), but when thinking about it... whatever, who cares... It's a game, not war.

daily
06-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Nothing to see here. They played together in Cleveland, Green was at Lebron's big birthday bash in Vegas.

Magic Johnson and Isiah Thomas used to kiss each other before a game.

Friendship doesn't care what jersey you wear.

Rondo
06-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Lost respect for him.

FLDFSU
06-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Nothing to see here. They played together in Cleveland, Green was at Lebron's big birthday bash in Vegas.

Friendship doesn't care what jersey you wear.

Exactly. Green was in all those Lebron dancing videos when they were in Cleveland.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Exactly. Green was in all those Lebron dancing videos when they were in Cleveland.

That's the difference between a teammate and an opponent.

But in the SuperFriends era it isn't that unexpected.

tomtucker
06-21-2013, 12:59 PM

Friendship doesn't care what jersey you wear.:biggums:

that was all they did ?

Mr Exlax
06-21-2013, 01:04 PM
So being that there were no fights or even a bunch of techs or anything, I don't take this as being a rivalry. Yeah the Spurs lost, but it's called having class people. Now if this was somebody from the Pacers or Bulls then I'd be bothered.

Fudge
06-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Pretty sure that's gay ass Drake in the top left corner. :oldlol: He there celebrating with Bosh?

jzek
06-21-2013, 01:07 PM
well miami is a great party city so can't blame him

Psycho
06-21-2013, 01:09 PM

What, is Green the Spurs' slave or something? He's a rich young person who just happened to lose a game after making it all the way to the NBA finals where he played incredibly. He can do whatever the f**k he wants.

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2013, 01:10 PM
This is so wrong on so many levels, I don't know how a spurs fan will feel about this....1-12 then goes to the heats party...:facepalm

SCdac
06-21-2013, 01:12 PM
This is so wrong on so many levels, I don't know how a spurs fan will feel about this....1-12 then goes to the heats party...:facepalm

Yeah, I'd feel much better if I knew he was sulking at home and writing a letter to fans showing his remorse and explaining his bad games... I can't believe this guy thinks he can have a life after losing those games :mad:

Heilige
06-21-2013, 01:19 PM

Get over yourself :rolleyes:

During the Civil War in America, soldiers from the North and South would eat by campfires nights before going to war with each other. Life and death right there.

tomtucker
06-21-2013, 01:32 PM
So being that there were no fights or even a bunch of techs or anything, I don't take this as being a rivalry. Yeah the Spurs lost, but it's called having class people. Now if this was somebody from the Pacers or Bulls then I'd be bothered.

agree...... west or hibbert hugging lebron :oldlol:

daily
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Pretty sure that's gay ass Drake in the top left corner. :oldlol: He there celebrating with Bosh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8l_6jFZxjA&feature=youtu.be

tmacattack33
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Kind of like Gronk partying after the Pats lost the SB. He's a young guy.... he doesn't have to mope around I guess.

It's not that bad though...if this is the only pic that people got.

In the Gronkowski pics he was on stage with his shirt off and a drink in his hand going nuts. So people were obviously wondering why he was so happy.

Green looks pretty sad to me in this pic.

inclinerator
06-21-2013, 01:37 PM
That Loul Deng in the red hat under lebron too?
thats adonyl foyle

DCL
06-21-2013, 01:53 PM
who turns down a party in miami?

not me.

but after a stinking performance in game 7 and losing the championships???? that boy is weird if he's celebrating. WTF?

OldSkoolball#52
06-21-2013, 01:55 PM
You can always tell which fans/posters dont have lives when stuff like this comes up.

If you have a life, you dont care what danny green does with his offseason free time.

If you got no life and live thru the success of a basketball team full of guys you dont know, this has you heated. You can see why its mostly Kobe fans. Theyre obsessed with the idea of a "alpha hero" bc most of them are little girls who wanna sleep with and date their favorite nba heros, and you know how girls love an alpha male. Aint no different with male nba fans obsessed with alpha males. They are in awe and they are subservient. Built to follow and worship.

Solefade
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
y'all get caught up in this petty shit too much. dude is blowin off steam, they're in miami, and they respect each other. Spurs are a class organization as demonstrated by pop after the game. It's whatever, Green can do what he wants and it won't reflect badly on the Spurs.

Mr Exlax
06-21-2013, 01:59 PM
agree...... west or hibbert hugging lebron :oldlol:

And I'm old school so I love the bad blood and being pissed after a loss. These guys didn't have any friction or anything. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Rondo
06-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I'd feel much better if I knew he was sulking at home and writing a letter to fans showing his remorse and explaining his bad games... I can't believe this guy thinks he can have a life after losing those games :mad:

Doesn't need to be at home suicidal but surely not going out to the same club that they're in celebrating beating you is not much to ask from him?

Doubt you'd see guys like Kobe or KG doing this. It's weak.

OldSkoolball#52
06-21-2013, 02:00 PM
In the Gronkowski pics he was on stage with his shirt off and a drink in his hand going nuts. So people were obviously wondering why he was so happy.

Probably because it was his first night of vacation from his job. Many people the world over party and celebrate when theyre on vacation from their job.

Should that only be allowed if their company is number 1 in market share for their industry? Or are athletes required to be "more sad" than anyone else in America when they fall a little bit short of a work objective?

I dont get it.

OldSkoolball#52
06-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Doesn't need to be at home suicidal but surely not going out to the same club that they're in celebrating beating you is not much to ask from him?

Doubt you'd see guys like Kobe or KG doing this. It's weak.

If you are an employee at Walmart and your good friend is one at Target, can you guys not go out to dinner together when youre on vacation?

You are a clown, get a life.

LongLiveTheKing
06-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Man this is wierd wasn't he very sad after the loss? You don't do this shit, I know him and Lebron are friends but you still don't party with them.

dh144498
06-21-2013, 02:05 PM
maybe that's why he missed all those 3s. he's coming to south beach soon.

DCL
06-21-2013, 02:07 PM
do some of you sing koombayah and shit in the school bus after a road trip loss?

Don Klein
06-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Why should that be 'odd'? They both played a spectacular series, made basketball history and now the season's over...so it's time for both men to celebrate the fact they are living the dream, and come back stronger next season. This is very customary for grown ups out there in human life.

OldSkoolball#52
06-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Why should that be 'odd'? They both played a spectacular series, made basketball history and now the season's over...so it's time for both men to celebrate the fact they are living the dream, and come back stronger next season. This is very customary for grown ups out there in human life.

Yeah, but these message board kids dont understand, theyre too consumed with living out their fantasies through big sweaty men theyve never met. They need these athletes to be the consumate 'warrior hero' because thats what these kids fantasize about being themselves, and the closest theyll ever come is rooting for a pro athlete to appear to be one.

inclinerator
06-21-2013, 02:17 PM
http://abload.de/img/basketballspurslebrongkkdc.gif

LongLiveTheKing
06-21-2013, 02:24 PM
:roll:
Poor Timmy.

DaSeba5
06-21-2013, 02:25 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rondo
06-21-2013, 02:27 PM
If you are an employee at Walmart and your good friend is one at Target, can you guys not go out to dinner together when youre on vacation?

Genuinely the worst analogy I've ever heard in my life :oldlol:

Hardly "on vacation" you idiot. Hours after they beat him in the NBA finals he's out at a club with them.

LongLiveTheKing
06-21-2013, 02:29 PM

Hardly "on vacation" you idiot. Hours after they beat him in the NBA finals he's out at a club with them.
This. Wtf does Wal-Mart have to do with anything.

Mr Exlax
06-21-2013, 02:30 PM

Is there some kind of bad blood between these two teams or these two players that NOBODY knew about or something? It doesn't look like he was partying with them anyway though. Looks like they were in the same place and he was passing by. I mean, why hug somebody you're already up there with?

Crafty
06-21-2013, 02:33 PM
ahah

JtotheIzzo
06-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Saw pics today...abit odd to say the least.

Sometimes it is shocking how many dumb ass KIDS are on this forum spouting off about things they don't know jack shit about.

Danny Green is NOT 'partying with' LeBron James, in this photo he is clearly passing by and saying what's up.
LeBron is behind a rope, on a higher level and there is a layer of lackies between DG and LBJ.
You all are acting like they are doing shots from the same bottle.

NBA guys all go to the same clubs, so in this photo my guess is Danny Green is either coming or going and one or the other simply said hi and gave a pound. He likely just walked by their area.

'I lost respect for Danny...' 'I am old school, he should sit home...'

Maybe Danny Green is out drinking away his trouble, maybe he is on his way home realizing going out was a bad idea?

I highly doubt he is at their table up in VIP.

Andrei89
06-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Sometimes it is shocking how many dumb ass KIDS are on this forum spouting off about things they don't know jack shit about.

Danny Green is NOT 'partying with' LeBron James, in this photo he is clearly passing by and saying what's up.
LeBron is behind a rope, on a higher level and there is a layer of lackies between DG and LBJ.
You all are acting like they are doing shots from the same bottle.

NBA guys all go to the same clubs, so in this photo my guess is Danny Green is either coming or going and one or the other simply said hi and gave a pound. He likely just walked by their area.

'I lost respect for Danny...' 'I am old school, he should sit home...'

Maybe Danny Green is out drinking away his trouble, maybe he is on his way home realizing going out was a bad idea?

I highly doubt he is at their table up in VIP.

:applause: :applause:

PistonsFan#21
06-21-2013, 02:50 PM

what a stupid analogy :facepalm

So you see nothing wrong with playing in the NBA finals game 7 on thursday and then on the next day you go out to celebrate your opponents victory with them?

there is a difference between showing respect and partying with the team that just beat you especially since the whole purpose of the party is to celebrate your victory.

It would be different if they decided to chill or hang out together at a different party/event.

but then again thats only if they are actually partying together in that picture which i doubt

Ancient Legend
06-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Basketball is his profession, not his life. He can do whatever he wants once the season's over. He's been friends with LeBron since his Cleveland days.

Peteballa
06-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Heard this from somewhere else: "I heard Manu showed up too. However, they didn't let him in because he accidentally threw his ticket away."

Soundwave
06-21-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm old school, but you don't go out and party the night of losing game 7 of the NBA Finals. Party some other freaking time. You have all summer to do that if that's what you want to do.

And if you just *have* to freaking party on that night, you sure as f*ck don't go to the same party as the guys who are celebrating just beating your ass.

That's just lame.

Goldrush25
06-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Lost respect for Green.

The frick is wrong with you guys?

NBA players of all teams hang out with each other. They are peers, same way you hang out with co-workers. You want to think that players think the same way you as a fan do, when that's just not the case. You want all other b-ball players to hate Lebron. They don't.
:oldlol:

TheAnchorman
06-21-2013, 03:49 PM
http://danceswithfat.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2013, 03:58 PM
If some1 trips and falls in the street and hurts himself, I'd go help him, no1 says I should, but common sense says so. No1 says Green shouldn't party the night he lost the championship shooting 1-12 in the same club than the heat players, but I wouldn't, just common sense.

Ppl arguing he can do what he wants, of course he can. And funny how these hypocrites talk about caring what a player did after the game yet they flood this thread :applause:

Pretty easy to spot a complete ahole in here.

kshutts1
06-21-2013, 04:18 PM
I don't understand what the deal is for some people. I can play pickup basketball with friends, be on separate teams, beat them (or get beat) badly, then still be friends after the game.

What I do before, and after, the game does not affect, nor is affected by, what happened during the game. Lebron, Green, et al, are PAID to play basketball. It's their job. Why can't you be friends with someone on the other team? Much less say Hi?

O_City_Thunder
06-21-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm old school, but you don't go out and party the night of losing game 7 of the NBA Finals. Party some other freaking time. You have all summer to do that if that's what you want to do.

And if you just *have* to freaking party on that night, you sure as f*ck don't go to the same party as the guys who are celebrating just beating your ass.

That's just lame.
I have to agree with you on this. :cheers:

I mean.....I get what people are saying about the season being over and things like that, but I just don't see why you have to go to the same place your opponents are partying. Especially after playing like shit the past 2 games.

OldSkoolball#52
06-21-2013, 05:07 PM
I have to agree with you on this. :cheers:

I mean.....I get what people are saying about the season being over and things like that, but I just don't see why you have to go to the same place your opponents are partying. Especially after playing like shit the past 2 games.

He doesnt HAVE to. But if he chooses to its fine.

Maybe he wanted to enjoy the festivities with his friend who has worked hard and saw it pay off. The dude was in Miami, his good friend just beat him in a hard fought series, and now a long grueling season is over and there are celebrations. Theres no reason not to participate if he wants to.

lil kids crying like homos on a message board bc their athlete heros dont feel as worthless as they do after a loss? Stop living through other people, and stop being CORNY with your soapbox proclamations about the warrior mentality you demand from your troops (most fanatics really just are fantasizing that they are the teams general and are leading their team into battle from their armchair or their computer screen. "We need hustle! I wanna see intensity! Dont you help him up! LETS GOOOOO!!!") So sad.

Its so pathetic how seriously some people take SPORTS. Its not your career, you have nothing on the line, except your pride which youve ridiculously attached to the successes of a sports team, since you have nothin else in life to hitch it to. Some of YOU fggots would prob turn down a party invite to the playboy mansion when the team you WATCH loses a game. Dont expect the players to be social losers just cause you are.

PistonsFan#21
06-21-2013, 06:15 PM
He doesnt HAVE to. But if he chooses to its fine.

Maybe he wanted to enjoy the festivities with his friend who has worked hard and saw it pay off. The dude was in Miami, his good friend just beat him in a hard fought series, and now a long grueling season is over and there are celebrations. Theres no reason not to participate if he wants to.

lil kids crying like homos on a message board bc their athlete heros dont feel as worthless as they do after a loss? Stop living through other people, and stop being CORNY with your soapbox proclamations about the warrior mentality you demand from your troops (most fanatics really just are fantasizing that they are the teams general and are leading their team into battle from their armchair or their computer screen. "We need hustle! I wanna see intensity! Dont you help him up! LETS GOOOOO!!!") So sad.

Its so pathetic how seriously some people take SPORTS. Its not your career, you have nothing on the line, except your pride which youve ridiculously attached to the successes of a sports team, since you have nothin else in life to hitch it to. Some of YOU fggots would prob turn down a party invite to the playboy mansion when the team you WATCH loses a game. Dont expect the players to be social losers just cause you are.

you are the type of guy i would hate having on my team. I could totally see you going 1 for 12 in a championship game and then say: ''Hey guys! who cares? its just a game. lets go celebrate with the other team for whooping our ass :banana: ''

You have a losers mentality homie. Its not called being social losers its called caring for your job and caring about your performance. Lebron wouldnt be partying in San Antonio with Danny Green the same night if he ended up losing to them. Neither would any great players from the past or present

jlip
06-21-2013, 06:24 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276594

Draz
06-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Heard this from somewhere else: "I heard Manu showed up too. However, they didn't let him in because he accidentally threw his ticket away."
:roll: :roll: :oldlol:

Draz
06-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Danny Green ain't Paul pierce or Kobe or Tim Duncan or KG he's a role player. He had great games and burned the last two away in the series. Stop overrating him like he's not allowed to party with the opposing team because he's nothing more but a role player or a better Steve Novak. Let him live.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
No one said he couldn't hang out with the Heat. You just don't do it on same night you just lost the NBA Finals to that same team.

It is disrespectful to your organization. And you would hope he would be more competitive than that.

ThaRegul8r
06-21-2013, 07:12 PM

"thanks for playing like crap dude. We needed every one of those bricks"

The funny thing is that I called a member of the Spurs celebrating with the Heat yesterday, being instrumental to their win. I called that person I talked to yesterday as soon as I saw this story today, since I turned out to be right.

Flash31
06-21-2013, 07:21 PM
No one said he couldn't hang out with the Heat. You just don't do it on same night you just lost the NBA Finals to that same team.

It is disrespectful to your organization. And you would hope he would be more competitive than that.

more competitive,
the Season is OVER

Its his Birthday,and hes close best friends with LeBron,and is
in Miami

should he have went back to SA,or stayed in Miami and went no Ill celebrate my Birthday or hang out with one of my best friends later,its to close to the NBA Finals,dont want to seem less competitive,Its not like the season is over and hes best friends with LeBron,nope

What would you call Isiah Thomas,Magic,Wilt,Russell then considering
they hung out DURING the Finals

Greens not the only person,you had
Dampier,Arroyo,House party with MAvs players when they won,

you had Ibaka,Sefolsha,Harden party with Heat when they won last year

the Season is Over,Understandable MAYBE if he was a star,or some marquee player,but he wasnt,he was a role player that happened to shoot on fire in the series

Its not like hes in the Parade celebration or partying bc the heat won,
hes partying bc hes with one of his closest and best friends

Flash31
06-21-2013, 07:24 PM
I don't understand what the deal is for some people. I can play pickup basketball with friends, be on separate teams, beat them (or get beat) badly, then still be friends after the game.

What I do before, and after, the game does not affect, nor is affected by, what happened during the game. Lebron, Green, et al, are PAID to play basketball. It's their job. Why can't you be friends with someone on the other team? Much less say Hi?

exactly
theyre friends
basketball is their job,theyre still friends

some of the goat rivalries were against FRIENDS

Soundwave
06-21-2013, 07:32 PM
exactly
theyre friends
basketball is their job,theyre still friends

some of the goat rivalries were against FRIENDS

You have all summer to "be friends". You have all summer to go "party".

Don't freaking lower yourself to walking around like a dope at a party that's celebrating your ass getting beat in the biggest game of your life.

The club can wait for one damn night.

Magic and Isiah were friends, but I don't think either one would be caught dead at the others victory party when it was their team on the losing end.

chosen_one6
06-21-2013, 07:48 PM
You have all summer to "be friends". You have all summer to go "party".

Don't freaking lower yourself to walking around like a dope at a party that's celebrating your ass getting beat in the biggest game of your life.

The club can wait for one damn night.

Magic and Isiah were friends, but I don't think either one would be caught dead at the others victory party when it was their team on the losing end.

Why do you care so much what these people do with their free time? You sound like a f*ckin loser man.

PistonsFan#21
06-21-2013, 07:58 PM
more competitive,
the Season is OVER

Its his Birthday,and hes close best friends with LeBron,and is
in Miami

should he have went back to SA,or stayed in Miami and went no Ill celebrate my Birthday or hang out with one of my best friends later,its to close to the NBA Finals,dont want to seem less competitive,Its not like the season is over and hes best friends with LeBron,nope

What would you call Isiah Thomas,Magic,Wilt,Russell then considering
they hung out DURING the Finals

Greens not the only person,you had
Dampier,Arroyo,House party with MAvs players when they won,

you had Ibaka,Sefolsha,Harden party with Heat when they won last year

the Season is Over,Understandable MAYBE if he was a star,or some marquee player,but he wasnt,he was a role player that happened to shoot on fire in the series

Its not like hes in the Parade celebration or partying bc the heat won,
hes partying bc hes with one of his closest and best friends

Your story is cute and all...but it wasnt his birthday. stop making up bullshit. That party was thursday night/ friday morning. His birthday is tomorrow.

Also Kevin Durant and Lebron are great friends too and even workout together during the offseason but i bet you he didnt go party and celebrate Lebron`s victory that night. Here`s how he looked actually after the finals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIgTuQM2gk

oh the horror
06-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Keep in mind this is the same kid that was dancing on the sidelines during a game with Lebron in Cleveland.

LA_Showtime
06-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Wow, who cares? Did you guys see Green's post-game interview? He blamed himself for the loss and said he let his guys down. If he wants to go to a club and see his buddy LeBron, then so be it. It's not like he's wearing a Miami Heat jersey.

crisoner
06-21-2013, 08:09 PM
This seems to happen every year in all sports so why are people acting surprised?

Plus it's good sportsmenship on Green's behalf. Props to him.

Koresh
06-21-2013, 09:55 PM

That's just lame.

Didn't MJ and Barkley go to dinner together in the Finals?

regerer
06-21-2013, 10:00 PM
If LeBron James just lost in the finals he would not be out partying with Danny Green.

/thread

SpurrDurr
06-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Besides i don't agree with Green hangin out with the team that on the same day beated him in the NBA finals; you really would like to party with the Heat team? I mean the only fun guy is Bosh :confusedshrug:

MadeFromDust
06-21-2013, 10:23 PM
That ain't Green dumbells. Looks like some random Cuban taking advantage the free booze

Done_And_Done
06-21-2013, 10:26 PM
Stepping into a club that is hosting a celebratory shindig in the city of the opposing team that just defeated you for the championship...

Being amongst an environment that is likely composed of 99% rabid Miami fans whom are currently on cloud 9...

Hearing the MC and players pass around the mic, shouting kudos and sweet nothings to eachother...

I couldn't do it, but to each their own...

booonkers
06-21-2013, 10:31 PM
Besides i don't agree with Green hangin out with the team that on the same day beated him in the NBA finals; you really would like to party with the Heat team? I mean the only fun guy is Bosh :confusedshrug:
Green tweeted he just happened to be in the same club at the wrong time so he really just basically bumped into LeBron which is pretty obvious in the picture and when he realized they were partying there, he left and went to another club.

domaboy
06-22-2013, 12:09 AM
^^^
this booonkers.
truth.
if he was partying, then it doesnt really matter anyway, it is just the difference between someone like green and someone like Kobe or MJ
who were insanely competitive.
I think it should be noted that many of the greatest players of all time were competitive and would never party after a loss.