PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances of Lebron going back to Cleveland if 3peat?

Redoks
06-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Wouldn't that be amazing? He will have nothing more to prove in Miami, but he owes a ring to Cleveland. Just imagine all the hype that would go through the media : The King Returns :oldlol: . It gives my chills though.

NumberSix
06-21-2013, 04:37 PM
LeBron isn't going back to the city of losers.

ripthekik
06-21-2013, 04:39 PM

Numbersix in 2015 : "GO CAVS!"

FLDFSU
06-21-2013, 04:41 PM

:applause:

KyleKong
06-21-2013, 04:44 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ifbmql1v1qfw2dno1_250.gif

Magic 32
06-21-2013, 05:15 PM

Do they leave early too?

strike first
06-21-2013, 05:17 PM

This

Its cool and all that cleveland got the attention it did when Lebron was there, but ultimately the cavs are nobody, and wont be relevant again.

Uncle Drew
06-21-2013, 05:19 PM
If James decides to go back to ''the city of losers'', most of the people on this forum, like NumberSix, would root for that team in ''the city of losers''. Therefore, OP is actually correct, it would not be amazing if LeBron comes back. You can keep your bandwagoners.

crisoner
06-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Before his career is over he goes back to the Cavs.

NumberSix
06-21-2013, 05:24 PM
If James decides to go back to ''the city of losers'', most of the people on this forum, like NumberSix, would root for that team in ''the city of losers''. Therefore, OP is actually correct, it would not be amazing if LeBron comes back. You can keep your bandwagoners.
If LeBron goes back to that team, I won't root against him, but you'll never see me rooting for the fcuking Cavs.

jzek
06-21-2013, 05:28 PM
As close to my chances of banging Kate Beckinsale.

kamil
06-21-2013, 05:30 PM
LeBron* has set himself up for entitlement of multiple championships. He's trying to get passed MJ for a total of 6 or more chips.

No way this integrity-lacking twa.t is leaving Miami.

DuMa
06-21-2013, 05:55 PM
lets just say theres a larger chance of kyrie irving going to miami than lebron going back to cleveland

talkingconch
06-21-2013, 06:06 PM
He needs all the help he can get. Irving is there so theres a chance he goes

fpliii
06-21-2013, 06:09 PM
LeBron's going to LA. :rockon:

NumberSix
06-21-2013, 07:25 PM
LeBron will either be a Heat or a Laker.

Flash31
06-21-2013, 07:29 PM
0,Literally 0

So youre telling us a guy who went to 4 straight finals,3 peated
and was constantly a championship favorite with his team
will

leave bc he was SUCCESSFUL

how the hell does that logic work,itll be
like Howard winning titles over and over again with a team and then nah I dont want to stay with this dominant team whos a constant championship favorite and I 3peated with them,no Ill go Back to Orlando

How does that even process in your minds,
an extremely successful team,championship favorites every year
and you want to leave bc theyre an extremely successful team and championship favorites

What kind of backwards,convulted,literally mentally challenged logic is this

NumberSix
06-21-2013, 07:32 PM
That's what people usually do, right? Leave places where you had great success to go to Cleveland.

Flash31
06-21-2013, 07:40 PM
Wouldn't that be amazing? He will have nothing more to prove in Miami, but he owes a ring to Cleveland. Just imagine all the hype that would go through the media : The King Returns :oldlol: . It gives my chills though.

LeBron doesnt owe CLEVELAND A thing.

He played out his contract,gave them 7 great years,took them to the finals for 1st time ever,and he left as a FREE AGENT.
He wasnt obligated or forced to stay in Cle.
The Cavs drafted him,he didnt choose the Cavs.

Going by that logic,Kobe Bryant owes the 76ers to come and play for them,Bosh owes the Raptors to come back.

Strange as it may seem to yall,LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.
He doesnt need to prove to Cle anything anymore,he gave them 7 great years,played out his contract and left.
And to top it off,this is the same team whos owner proclaimed hes a traitor,ring chaser,loser,and will NEVER win,and Cle fans Burned his JERSEY,sent him DEATH Threats,insulted his family,booed the ever living crap out of him,insulted him to every degree,

Why would he go back to that,its not like he demanded a trade,he refused to play,he trashed Cleveland or their fans,
he played out his contract and left.
The Cavs are just like an ex girlfriend who just trashes you,
he saw where cle fans loyalty lied on how they treated him after everything he did for them and all bc he left in FA no less.

One moment hes a god to them,the next the worst possible evil.
Why would he go back to that,he owes Cleveland NOTHING,
he doesnt represnt or love Cleveland,he represents and loves Akron,thats a huge difference to him.

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 05:18 PM

:applause:

LeBron doesnt owe CLEVELAND A thing.

He played out his contract,gave them 7 great years,took them to the finals for 1st time ever,and he left as a FREE AGENT.
He wasnt obligated or forced to stay in Cle.
The Cavs drafted him,he didnt choose the Cavs.

Going by that logic,Kobe Bryant owes the 76ers to come and play for them,Bosh owes the Raptors to come back.

Strange as it may seem to yall,LeBron owes Cleveland nothing.
He doesnt need to prove to Cle anything anymore,he gave them 7 great years,played out his contract and left.
And to top it off,this is the same team whos owner proclaimed hes a traitor,ring chaser,loser,and will NEVER win,and Cle fans Burned his JERSEY,sent him DEATH Threats,insulted his family,booed the ever living crap out of him,insulted him to every degree,

Why would he go back to that,its not like he demanded a trade,he refused to play,he trashed Cleveland or their fans,
he played out his contract and left.
The Cavs are just like an ex girlfriend who just trashes you,
he saw where cle fans loyalty lied on how they treated him after everything he did for them and all bc he left in FA no less.

One moment hes a god to them,the next the worst possible evil.
Why would he go back to that,he owes Cleveland NOTHING,
he doesnt represnt or love Cleveland,he represents and loves Akron,thats a huge difference to him.

^^^Whoops.

Doranku
07-27-2014, 05:22 PM
If LeBron goes back to that team, I won't root against him, but you'll never see me rooting for the fcuking Cavs.
:lol :lol :lol

navy
Mods necroing threads now? No shame. :oldlol:

JimmyMcAdocious
Bump aside, I doubt he leaves if they beat the Spurs.

And my personal belief: I doubt he goes to the Cavs if they don't land a Wiggins/Parker-level player. What was Cleveland's lottery odds? I think projected to like 7th or 8th or around there.

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Mods necroing threads now? No shame. :oldlol:
You make your bed, you have to sleep. Lots of sh!t talking of Cleveland and the Cavaliers over the last four years. Those threads don't just disappear. They're here... and they're funny/interesting.

Sakkreth
07-27-2014, 05:27 PM
Nice bump :oldlol:

And...

As close to my chances of banging Kate Beckinsale.

This means... ohh my god. :bowdown:

Nah he didn't.

Uncle Drew
07-27-2014, 05:28 PM
We're about to find out.

navy
07-27-2014, 05:29 PM
You make your bed, you have to sleep. Lots of sh!t talking of Cleveland and the Cavaliers over the last four years. Those threads don't just disappear. They're here... and they're funny/interesting.
Cavs still suck as far as Im concerend. Enjoy wasting Lebron's prime. Again. :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 05:34 PM
Cavs still suck as far as Im concerend. Enjoy wasting Lebron's prime. Again. :oldlol:
Yes, the Cavs "suck" so badly, they're about to pull off one of the greatest offseason coups in NBA history. :oldlol:

And, I will enjoy it ... thoroughly. Just like I thoroughly enjoyed watching the rebuild over the last three years.

navy
07-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Yes, the Cavs "suck" so badly, they're about to pull off one of the greatest offseason coups in NBA history. :oldlol:

And, I will enjoy it ... thoroughly. Just like I thoroughly enjoyed watching the rebuild over the last three years.
And still not win.

33 wins last year. Cleveland Sports have been rebuilding since 1836. :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 05:49 PM
And still not win.

I can enjoy and support a team/franchise without needing it to win. The process can be more fun than the result. Then again, that's just me. I don't change teams like I change socks.

navy
07-27-2014, 05:53 PM
I can enjoy and support a team/franchise without needing it to win. The process can be more fun than the result. Then again, that's just me. I don't change teams like I change socks.
The process of sucking and getting low draft picks and then ruining careers can only be fun to Cleveland fans. Lebron, Manziel, and Wiggins deserve better. :facepalm

Fudge
LMAO

Meticode
And still not win.

Let the the flow through you my son.

Meticode
07-27-2014, 05:54 PM
This

Its cool and all that cleveland got the attention it did when Lebron was there, but ultimately the cavs are nobody, and wont be relevant again.
:roll:

navy
07-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Let the the flow through you my son.
Quoted before the edit. :lol

Meticode
07-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Quoted before the edit. :lol
The the flows through you strong.

red1
07-27-2014, 05:56 PM
:lol

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 05:58 PM
I've never used this word and I hate it with a passion, but I'll make one exception in my ISH tenure for this post...

Lots of butthurt posters in this thread.

RedBlackAttack
07-27-2014, 05:59 PM
The process of sucking and getting low draft picks and then ruining careers can only be fun to Cleveland fans. Lebron, Manziel, and Wiggins deserve better. :facepalm
Cavs > Your Team :lol

red1
07-27-2014, 06:02 PM
I've never used this word and I hate it with a passion, but I'll make one exception in my ISH tenure for this post...

Lots of butthurt posters in this thread.
I used to dislike the word as well but it grew on me. Beta is the one word that I will always look down on.

navy
07-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Cavs > Your Team :lol
:confusedshrug:

Not even mad. God hates Cleveland as much as I do. :oldlol:

Rodmantheman
07-27-2014, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCYlrfH_5o