PDA

View Full Version : Miami will three-peat next year...

Shade8780
06-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Bookmark this thread and bump it next year. Miami are gonna win the title again next year vs the Thunder (assuming both teams are healthy).

Done_And_Done
06-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Not exactly a bold or mind bending prediction brother. They'll definitley be the favorites going into next season, even with a potential Dwight/Paul collusion. Winning a third title, although isn't a given, is a viable possibility for sure...

Greg Oden 50
06-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Bookmark this thread and bump it next year. Miami are gonna win the title again next year vs the Thunder (assuming both teams are healthy).

COCKY MIAMI STANS :facepalm

chosen_one6
06-22-2013, 12:42 PM
They need another legitimate big man IMO

TheReturn
06-22-2013, 12:44 PM
A healthy Bulls team will surely make things very interesting.

kurple
06-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Wow. You have bosh. Talk about getting greedy

imdaman99
06-22-2013, 12:52 PM
well they are the odds on favorites to do so. pacers and bulls will both improve, and the pacers took them to 7 so that means the heat have to do a little tinkering. bookmark this thread, im sure there are 50 threads already predicting the same thing, as if you guys are going out on a limb :facepalm

chosen_one6
06-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Wow. You have bosh. Talk about getting greedy

Bosh got beat the hell up on the block and the Heat barely won the championship. I'm not saying they need another all-star. I'm just saying they need another big that can defend and rebound and also isn't just a statue on offense.

tomtucker
06-22-2013, 01:16 PM
i think thunder will win.........if they get rid of perkins that is......

Zodiac
06-22-2013, 01:22 PM
People continue to sleep on the Pistons despite the fact that they are in a good position to land a scorer in the draft a PG in FA

imdaman99
06-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Bosh got beat the hell up on the block and the Heat barely won the championship. I'm not saying they need another all-star. I'm just saying they need another big that can defend and rebound and also isn't just a statue on offense.
they should trade joel anthony and juwan howard for larry sanders, im sure the bucks will comply.
smh the 'heat fans' are starting to feel entitled like laker fans always are :facepalm

Shade8780
06-22-2013, 01:25 PM
COCKY MIAMI STANS :facepalm
I don't even like the Heat. I'm just being honest.

Kurosawa0
06-22-2013, 01:25 PM
People continue to sleep on the Pistons despite the fact that they are in a good position to land a scorer in the draft a PG in FA

Unless they get LeBron somehow, the Pistons have no chance of winning the title next season. Making the playoffs is only a maybe.

chosen_one6
06-22-2013, 01:29 PM
they should trade joel anthony and juwan howard for larry sanders, im sure the bucks will comply.
smh the 'heat fans' are starting to feel entitled like laker fans always are :facepalm

Just trying to find ways to make the team better in my opinion. In my eyes there's always room for improvement. Don't all fans do that in the offseason? :confusedshrug:

Zodiac
06-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Unless they get LeBron somehow, the Pistons have no chance of winning the title next season. Making the playoffs is only a maybe.
They could win the Championship, that front-court is looking like the best in the NBA, they're only missing a go-to scorer.

imdaman99
06-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Just trying to find ways to make the team better in my opinion. In my eyes there's always room for improvement. Don't all fans do that in the offseason? :confusedshrug:
i feel ya, its gonna be a long offseason for non lebron/heat fans :lol

chosen_one6
06-22-2013, 01:36 PM
They could win the Championship, that front-court is looking like the best in the NBA, they're only missing a go-to scorer.

Drummond is a beast doe.

Replay32
06-22-2013, 01:42 PM
They won't. They will run out of gas. When was the last time a team won 3 out of 4 (3peating) while going to the finals 4 straight years.

Going to 4 straight finals is very very rare.

Zodiac
06-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Drummond is a beast doe.
He already has D-Wades number

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvKrthuTFUk

it's the #1 play

chosen_one6
06-22-2013, 01:50 PM
He already has D-Wades number

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvKrthuTFUk

it's the #1 play

I watched that game live. I had Drummond on my fantasy team :pimp:

Then he got hurt :(

KG215
06-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Ha.

Oh, wait...you were being serious?

francesco totti
06-22-2013, 02:02 PM
if they do it, hats off to lebron. They will do it thanks to his performances. 45 points vs boston, 37 vs spurs..probably will put another of those next year.

its hard to 3-peat without legit C.

iDunk
06-22-2013, 03:14 PM
If they don't trade Bosh or don't upgrade the roster to a certain level they won't even make the Finals.

Zodiac
06-22-2013, 03:21 PM
The Heat are in the same situation as the New Orleans Saints

Really great in one area, but they're stagnant and getting older and they have no cap room or draft picks and the rest of the league will only get better.

Leftimage
06-22-2013, 03:29 PM
I really think the Heat are going to enjoy a sustained emotional boost from those game 6 and 7 performances.

To think ''we just can't lose'' for them at this point is somewhat reasonable.

And the fact Lebron nailed his jumpshots when it mattered in the finals... wow... expect him to shoot 60%+ from the field next season. I mean why the hell would he miss an uncontested jumper at this point? Dude is going to beast.

The ''I ain't got no worries'' era of the Heat, I suspect, is just about to get started. Now that I've seen the full variety of Miami's playing style... I think they'd make a good 4peat candidate tbh. They've yet to meet an opposing playing style they couldn't ''figure out''.

Meticode
06-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Why? They didn't need it the last two years? Why fix something that's not broken?

KG215
06-22-2013, 03:41 PM
I really think the Heat are going to enjoy a sustained emotional boost from those game 6 and 7 performances.

To think ''we just can't lose'' for them at this point is somewhat reasonable.

And the fact Lebron nailed his jumpshots when it mattered in the finals... wow... expect him to shoot 60%+ from the field next season. I mean why the hell would he miss an uncontested jumper at this point? Dude is going to beast.

The ''I ain't got no worries'' era of the Heat, I suspect, is just about to get started. Now that I've seen the full variety of Miami's playing style... I think they'd make a good 4peat candidate tbh. They've yet to meet an opposing playing style they couldn't ''figure out''.
Really? I know you're a LeBron stan, but...really?

Leftimage
06-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Really? I know you're a LeBron stan, but...really?

What is making you ''really''? my enthusiasm in general or the assertion he might shoot 60% from the field?

Because 60% is an entirely realistic number for him at this point. In fact, it's the next logical step.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/512e1f966bb3f72008000014-608-457/untitled-1-550.jpg

Blue&Orange
06-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Too soon, with so few decent big men, and with the new floor cap of 90% of the salary cap, i don't see Birdman staying with the Heat for example, heat no draft picks, all shooters getting older.

Bulls with healthy rose will have every chance.
Pacers with healthy Granger+whoever they bring with the capspace will have every chance.
Healthy OKC, etc.. etc..

Even Knicks with healthy Amare will have a chance.

All Net
06-22-2013, 04:07 PM
If they don't trade Bosh or don't upgrade the roster to a certain level they won't even make the Finals.

No champion has ever not tried to improve.. Miami will be better in some way next season.

Teams will get better but nobody has proven they can beat them 4 out of 7 yet.

KG215
06-22-2013, 04:09 PM
What is making you ''really''? my enthusiasm in general or the assertion he might shoot 60% from the field?

Because 60% is an entirely realistic number for him at this point. In fact, it's the next logical step.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/512e1f966bb3f72008000014-608-457/untitled-1-550.jpg
Even if you look at just the recent players shooting 60%+ from the floor, it's lwo volume big men. I just don't see LeBron taking another jump by 3.2%+ when he'll still be shooting a fair amount of jumpers and 3's. He's not just going to continually improve his FG% each year throughout his career. It will level out at some point, and I'd be shocked if he shot 60%+ next year.

fefe
06-22-2013, 04:12 PM
If they get lucky with Oden joining and remaining healthy, they will win it for the next 5 years...

arifgokcen
06-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Even if you look at just the recent players shooting 60%+ from the floor, it's lwo volume big men. I just don't see LeBron taking another jump by 3.2%+ when he'll still be shooting a fair amount of jumpers and 3's. He's not just going to continually improve his FG% each year throughout his career. It will level out at some point, and I'd be shocked if he shot 60%+ next year.
Dude i was saying the same thing after 2012 that he cant possibly increase his fg% any more.You never know with lebron.Had you told me he would be 40%+ 3pt shooter 3 years ago,i would say you are trolling.

You really never know with this guy.He can do anything (including some choking)

KG215
06-22-2013, 04:30 PM
Dude i was saying the same thing after 2012 that he cant possibly increase his fg% any more.You never know with lebron.Had you told me he would be 40%+ 3pt shooter 3 years ago,i would say you are trolling.

You really never know with this guy.He can do anything (including some choking)
I'm not saying he'll drop-off back closer to 50% (in the 51%-53% range) but 60% seems like a bit of a stretch. Guys like DeAndre Jordan, Nene, Tyson Chandler, Perkins, and Biedrins are the ones who shoot 60% or better; players that are low volume scorers who shoot almost exclusively dunks and layups.

He may stay up around that 57% range, but I can't see 60% or better given that he will still probably shoot a good number of mid-range jumpers and 3's.

rzp
06-22-2013, 06:24 PM
some people are acting like Heat have to face all these teams (pacers, knicks, bulls, OKC, etc), what if pacers and bulls (or OKC vs Spurs) kill themselves in a brutal 7 games series? its not like Heat vs NBA...

jimmy77x
06-22-2013, 06:48 PM
No champion has ever not tried to improve.. Miami will be better in some way next season.

Teams will get better but nobody has proven they can beat them 4 out of 7 yet.

http://boomicon.com/sports/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/NBA-2011-Champions-Dallas-Mavs-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

oh the horror
06-22-2013, 06:51 PM
If they get lucky with Oden joining and remaining healthy, they will win it for the next 5 years...

So....they'll just keep going back to the finals and win for 5 straight years not counting the years they've already been to and won?

That's just physically impossible.

Soundwave
06-22-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't think Oden is really a great addition, dude's legs are beyond screwed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they win it again next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose as well.

It looked to me like this title took basically everything in their tank to win, San Antonio honestly just pissed it away, they had it.

Hizack
06-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Bump

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Bookmarked
stick to soccer u pssy fakkit low IQ fan:no: