View Full Version : LeBron trolling the haters again

Trollsmasher
06-22-2013, 04:57 PM
http://instagram.com/p/a4Ao1xCTMS/
:lol
this is for tikay0

9erempiree
06-22-2013, 04:59 PM
He's very insecure. We know Miami won the championship. Replace Lebron with any current superstar on that loaded team and they still win.

kNicKz
06-22-2013, 05:01 PM
He's very insecure.

True

Replace Lebron with any current superstar on that loaded team and they still win.

False

tazb

bagelred
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305051

jzek
06-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Replace Lebron with any current superstar on that loaded team and they still win.

Replace Kobe with any current superstar and Lakers still win 3 straight in the early 00s

DuMa
06-22-2013, 05:18 PM
very corny

pauk
06-22-2013, 05:22 PM
The guy just won back to back championships, mvps, fmvps etc... its the off season, he is just happy, celebrating, blowing off steam etc... Lebron has always been known to be a funny/clowning around guy anyways... it has nothing to do with any damn message to haters... relax...

9erempiree
06-22-2013, 05:26 PM
The guy just won back to back championships, mvps, fmvps etc... its the off season, he is just happy, celebrating, blowing off steam etc... Lebron has always been known to be a funny/clowning around guy anyways... it has nothing to do with any damn message to haters... relax...

I hate to use the U MAD stuff but in this case, I think Lebron is mad. That's why all the videos.

He's a man with many insecurities. This we can agree on.

tmacattack33
06-22-2013, 05:27 PM
:roll:

oh the horror
06-22-2013, 05:29 PM
And this is why whenever he loses he gets his face rubbed in it.

Just let your games, and your victories speak for you.

He swims in insecurities and is SO caught up in what everyone has to say.

This is also a fault with Howard as well.

9erempiree
06-22-2013, 05:31 PM

I totally agree. You don't see MJ's, Kobe's or Magic's of the world doing this. They win their rings like they are expected to and go on with their ways.

I don't totally blame Lebron since he was probably a crack baby and before anyone gets mad at that statement. Gloria James is a known crack addict.

tmacattack33
06-22-2013, 05:32 PM

Wtf...are u serious...ur seriously taking this random goofy ass video in a bad way?

:oldlol:

What in the fukk.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Cocky and wildly insecure. Hey, what's there not to like? :confusedshrug:

no pun intended
06-22-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm just trying to imagine Kobe doing this. Let alone, anyone else in the league doing this. Okay never mind. Maybe Dwight would.

Sarcastic
06-22-2013, 05:37 PM
He's a cornball. How many of these videos that puts his insecurity on display, is he gonna make?

tikay0
06-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Disgusting video. :facepalm

He really needs to be this cocky, immature, and overall insecure??? :confusedshrug:

Grow up you jackass. :facepalm

Peteballa
06-22-2013, 06:42 PM
All of your reactions are hilarious.

If Steve Nash were to win a title and post a video like this, everyone would be talking about how he's a comedic genius and one of the NBA's nicest guys and blahblahblah. I love Nash but it's amazing how you all react because it's LeBron. He just won the championship! He's celebrating and having a good time, which includes posting a corny video about how he won the title.

It's ironic to see you guys talking about HIS insecurities when your insecurities are so blatantly obvious with your reactions.

Rasheed1
06-22-2013, 06:52 PM

If Steve Nash were to win a title and post a video like this, everyone would be talking about how he's a comedic genius and one of the NBA's nicest guys and blahblahblah. I love Nash but it's amazing how you all react because it's LeBron. He just won the championship! He's celebrating and having a good time, which includes posting a corny video about how he won the title.

It's ironic to see you guys talking about HIS insecurities when your insecurities are so blatantly obvious with your reactions.

:applause: this...

The same posters who been talking sh*t about the guy for months are the same posters in here b*tchin about his video..

He's not mad... Ur mad..

I actually hope he is trolling.. it makes it better to see these chumps on ISH whine about it..

HoopsFanNumero1
06-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Too many bitches in this place. It's just a video.

Nash
06-22-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm just trying to imagine Kobe doing this. Let alone, anyone else in the league doing this. Okay never mind. Maybe Dwight would.
ehh, Kobe does weird and cocky things all the time.

DirkNowitzki41
06-22-2013, 06:59 PM

ouch.

/thread

DG#8
06-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Pray God next year he can give us finals without kobe or lebron, I got enough: seven yrs of trolling,haters and stans.

Trollsmasher
06-22-2013, 07:07 PM

:applause:

oh the horror
06-22-2013, 07:10 PM
This dude stays running his mouth yet we're the insecure ones.

Okay champ. You got it.

Scholar
06-22-2013, 07:11 PM
"Earned" :roll:

OhNoTimNoSho
06-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Yes, let the butthurt flow through you ish.

Apogee
06-22-2013, 08:05 PM
I totally agree. You don't see MJ's, Kobe's or Magic's of the world doing this. They win their rings like they are expected to and go on with their ways.

I don't totally blame Lebron since he was probably a crack baby and before anyone gets mad at that statement. Gloria James is a known crack addict.

You are a ****ing idiot. Kobe, MJ and Magic are all old geezers. If they where playing in this day and age you know that they would have twitter/instagram accounts. Even as a crack baby Lebron makes more money than you will ever dream of :facepalm

Rose'sACL
06-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Disgusting video. :facepalm

He really needs to be this cocky, immature, and overall insecure??? :confusedshrug:

Grow up you jackass. :facepalm
says a bulls fan. The only championships bulls have won came when Jordan was playing who is still more insecure even after retiring.

ConanRulesNBC
06-22-2013, 08:09 PM
What a douchebag. Acts like a douchebag, dresses like a douchebag.

Jordan might have been a huge a**hole on the court but at leas he knew how to handle himself in public. Bird, Magic, Jordan... Duncan... would never post a stupid video like this.

tikay0
06-22-2013, 08:11 PM

Jordan might have been a huge a**hole on the court but at leas he knew how to handle himself in public. Bird, Magic, Jordan... Duncan... would never post a stupid video like this.

Exactly.

Rose'sACL
06-22-2013, 08:12 PM

Only duncan or bird would not do it. I can definitely see magic doing it but jordan will keep tweeting and posting videos about winning for a month and most of them would also include any coach or player's name that doubted him.

ConanRulesNBC
says a bulls fan. The only championships bulls have won came when Jordan was playing who is still more insecure even after retiring.

Huh? How is Jordan insecure? Jordan always handled himself with class in public. He knew how to talk to the media. He would have never done something as childish as this.

Just face it LeBron fans, the guy is a jackass. Overrated since day one.

Apogee

Get out of your moms basement and get some sun. Its not the 90's anymore. Social media is here and most basketball players use it. Jordan was a dick, what the hell are you talking about.

Solefade
06-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Replace Kobe with any current superstar and Lakers still win 3 straight in the early 00s

:lol :lol

b4uc.23
06-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Haters are :mad:

Again!

Good job Lebron :applause:

Goldrush25
06-22-2013, 08:41 PM
I hate to use the U MAD stuff but in this case, I think Lebron is mad. That's why all the videos.

He is insecure. But plenty who are great at anything are pretty insecure. MJ is insecure. Kobe is insecure. Melo is insecure. That's part of what makes them great. They hear everything everyone says about them and that's what drives them to be great.

Insecurity manifests itself as cockiness and arrogance. It's nothing but overcompensation.

People that really don't care what people think of them usually aren't very successful in life.

Sumter15
06-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Jordan wouldn't do something like this? Did everyone forget about his HOF speech?

As for the video, it's pretty harmless. Though I'm not sure I like 2013 Lebron's celebration as much as last year. He seems less grateful about it. But it's not something that singles him out from other greats. They all have a degree of insecurity. Kobe was also very quick to brag about having more rings than Shaq when he won in 2010, for example. But can you blame them? So many people wrote them off, and they finally managed to prove them wrong. It's not laudable behavior, but it's understandable.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Huh? How is Jordan insecure? Jordan always handled himself with class in public. He knew how to talk to the media. He would have never done something as childish as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzBMGXfK4c
:facepalm

Goldrush25
06-22-2013, 09:00 PM

MJ was plenty insecure.

Did you know this guy invited his highschool coach to Chicago just to get the entire United Center to boo and berate him for cutting him in high school?

And let's not forget the HOF speech. That guy is still mad to this day about getting cut in high school.

PistonsFan#21
06-22-2013, 09:10 PM
This dude stays running his mouth yet we're the insecure ones.

Okay champ. You got it.

actually you and the rest of the haters are the one that get offended and react to every single little thing Lebron does or posts on the internet. quite hilarious to see how he trolls you guys :lol

Mr. Jabbar
06-22-2013, 09:24 PM
lebron should make an ish account he would make a nice adition

Jailblazers7
06-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Lebron's trolling game is on another level. :bowdown:

Peteballa
06-22-2013, 09:27 PM
lebron should make an ish account he would make a nice adition

:roll: If only NBA players had ISH accounts... Maybe they secretly do :eek:

IGOTGAME
06-22-2013, 09:44 PM
You guys need to hop off that mans dick.

strike first
06-22-2013, 09:47 PM
the replies in this thread :roll: :roll:

how can you guys get butthurt over this man so easily

Segatti
06-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Overreaction much?

Let the guy be happy

AintNoSunshine
06-22-2013, 10:06 PM
Didn't come across to me as insecured or rubbing it in haters face or anything:confusedshrug: more like goofing around having fun

diamenz
06-22-2013, 10:08 PM
this is for tikay0

i think you're the one trolling them - bron's just having a good time.

cavsfanatic
06-22-2013, 11:11 PM

Why would he be mad after they won? you know how dumb that sounds?

Noob Saibot
06-23-2013, 01:17 AM
LeBron for the troll MVP award. :lol

reppy
06-23-2013, 01:40 AM
I was expecting something far worse.

I don't really even like LeBron a whole lot and I think you all are ridiculous.

BurningHammer
06-23-2013, 01:47 AM
He hasn't been in a hot tub with the trophy yet. So, yeah.....

DaSeba5
06-23-2013, 01:50 AM
http://dbug.kicks-ass.net/dbugforums/yabbfiles/Attachments/good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-11.jpeg

memetherapy
06-23-2013, 01:50 AM
The butthurt is strong in you projecting idiots.

Leftimage
06-23-2013, 06:02 AM
Exactly.

Right, and Kobe is fine for tweeting pics of himself in an ice bath with a bunch of hashtag nonsense following his sentence.

dude77
06-23-2013, 06:24 AM
whoever said he's insecure apparently doesn't know what insecure is or has aspergers and takes everything literally .. he was goofing off and trying to be funny .. nothing to do with being 'insecure' about anything

Nash
06-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Isn't it ironic that his haters can't accept the fact that he's goofing back at them? They have the right to hate but retaliates then he's insecure and has no real rights to do so. :lol

Screamingdoom
06-23-2013, 08:29 AM
Love it, just walking all over the haters.

leMVP
06-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Lol, Haters' response is more sweet than the video.

All Hail the King of The Trolls (Lebron).

DropStep
06-23-2013, 09:21 AM
The butthurt some of you guys have is killing me right now.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

pegasus
06-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Like we needed a reminder that he is ugly as shit. No more close ups please.:lol

Trollsmasher
06-23-2013, 11:16 AM
i think you're the one trolling them - bron's just having a good time.
Well, you can say it went well. Tikay0 is exactly the one who is the most butthurt:lol

Le Shaqtus
06-23-2013, 11:32 AM
The guy is having fun :confusedshrug: I'd probably be doing the same thing if I was him :lol

Koresh
06-23-2013, 07:03 PM

We all know you are a virgin and always will be one. This we can agree on.

longtime lurker
06-23-2013, 07:52 PM
I think haters is the most overused word these days. To almost any other great player they take legitimate criticism and use it as fuel to drive them. To Lebron he cries about why everybody doesn't like him.

Bandito
06-23-2013, 08:06 PM
We all know you are a virgin and always will be one. This we can agree on.
Hookers are not that expensive right now...

PickernRoller
06-23-2013, 09:32 PM
All I see is a bunch of retards in this thread.

But ISH is full of retards anyway.

kamil
06-24-2013, 12:58 AM
this is for tikay0

Replace the trophy with his hairline and the video would be hilarious.

RRR3
06-24-2013, 07:33 AM

Great post. Future Repped

RRR3
06-24-2013, 07:34 AM
All I see is a bunch of retards in this thread.

But ISH is full of retards anyway.
Yeah and you just happen to be the biggest one.