PDA

View Full Version : Is Lebron James the only player where cloning 12 of him in a team will win a ring?

tgan3
06-25-2013, 06:57 PM
12 Lebron James in a team will win a ring for sure.

Too mismatched for opponents at the guard position. At the center, he gives up abit of height but I believe his mass would help abit. The overall talent will just severely overpower all the other players to compensate for the lack of height at center.

I can't think of any other players where cloning 12 of them will result in a ring.

For example, 12 Jordans will be too short at the PF and C positions. 12 Duncans will not be able to handle perimeter guards, and you also have the problem of brining the ball upcourt and perimeter shooting (Since today's league focuses so much on 3's)

Fudge
06-25-2013, 07:01 PM
:biggums:

Solefade
06-25-2013, 07:02 PM
the fvck lol

noob cake
06-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Except for PG's, superstars with handles can work. If you get a SG, SF. You'll just have to give up a lot of points to the opposing PF/C. 3 copies of Kevin Durant or James Harden will always be mismatched at the 1 to 3 positions.

Straight_Ballin
06-25-2013, 07:06 PM
A team of 12 pippens and you don't have to worry about a center scoring. Hell, the team would be lucky enough to get it past half court.

rule1223
06-25-2013, 07:06 PM
12 jordans or 12 duncans would wreck any team in the league right now, idek what you are talking about. You are basically guaranteed to score every possession.

Carbine
06-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Magic Johnson and Larry Bird would work.

Pippen.

tgan3
06-25-2013, 07:08 PM
12 jordans or 12 duncans would wreck any team in the league right now, idek what you are talking about. You are basically guaranteed to score every possession.

How does Jordan guard someone like Hibbert or Gasol?

Have you even played ball?

SilkkTheShocker
06-25-2013, 07:13 PM
12 Kevin Ollies would do work

rule1223
06-25-2013, 07:16 PM

have you heard of double teaming, fronting, fouling??? stfu retard, how does someone like hibbert or gasol guard jordan or a rondo guarding tim duncan?

Is He Ill
06-25-2013, 07:17 PM

Lebron can't either, so...

miller-time
06-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Bird and Magic too. We know Magic COULD play all 5 positions, so he is definitely a shoe in.

tgan3
06-25-2013, 07:21 PM
have you heard of double teaming, fronting, fouling??? stfu retard, how does someone like hibbert or gasol guard jordan or a rondo guarding tim duncan?

Actually, I wont give a sh1t even if there were two guys guarding me if I have 6-8 inches on them.

305Baller
06-25-2013, 07:26 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18rr335mymaeegif/ku-medium.gif

97 bulls
06-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Bird and Magic too. We know Magic COULD play all 5 positions, so he is definitely a shoe in.
Bird isnt a PG. Hed be in trouble attempting to bring the ball up under pressure.

Magic and his lack of defense would be his undoing

tgan3
06-25-2013, 07:30 PM

Also to add, im talking about normal teams playing against these cloned teams.

The only time Hibbert or Gasol will be guarding Jordan is the paint, where they obviously have the advantage. On the perimter, guys like tony allen, lance stephenson will be guarding Jordan,

Same for Rondo and Duncan. Rondo will be guarding Duncan on the perimeter, Duncan can't blow pass him and his outside shot isn't great.

rule1223
06-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Also to add, im talking about normal teams playing against these cloned teams.

The only time Hibbert or Gasol will be guarding Jordan is the paint, where they obviously have the advantage. On the perimter, guys like tony allen, lance stephenson will be guarding Jordan,

Same for Rondo and Duncan. Rondo will be guarding Duncan on the perimeter, Duncan can't blow pass him and his outside shot isn't great.
r u retarded or something? if im jordan and hibbert is guarding me, you think im staying in the paint?

TheFan
06-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Probably something stupid... staring at him or being amazed by his height... "wow he is so tall"

Doranku
06-25-2013, 07:55 PM
idk, but a team of 12 LeBrons would surely set a record for 24 second shot clock violations.

pauk
06-25-2013, 07:58 PM
Magic Johnson & Scottie Pippen should be good aswell.

Peteballa
06-25-2013, 08:00 PM
idk, but a team of 12 LeBrons would surely set a record for 24 second shot clock violations.

:lol :( :oldlol:

Soundwave
06-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Kevin Garnett (prime) would be interesting in this scenario I think.

Kblaze8855
06-25-2013, 08:05 PM
I suspect 12 prime Mcgradys would work out nicely. KGs too.

jimmy77x
06-25-2013, 08:12 PM

/thread :roll: :roll:

russwest0
06-25-2013, 08:18 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

LeBron is such a clown.

/thread

Ikill
06-25-2013, 08:21 PM
stfu

ILLsmak
06-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Bird isnt a PG. Hed be in trouble attempting to bring the ball up under pressure.

Eh, he could just pass it to himself.

I'm sure Larry would be able to get the ball across halfcourt if he had 4 other Larrys setting picks and getting open.

-Smak

Droid101
06-25-2013, 09:11 PM
My team full of Laimbeers would beg to differ.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KeZucvgOE68/UX7b0DFasEI/AAAAAAAAAik/5uEY6hAQADs/s1600/Bill_Laimbeer's_Combat_Basketball_box.png

Flash31
06-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Reggie Millers would Wreck 12 LeBrons

12 Wilt Chamberlains and you arent scoring
period
and theyd have easy rim opportunities
all the time and would foul out most of your players

12 DWADEs and youre giving up 60-75 pts
in free throws alone
that or the rim will become wide open

Durants,good luck guarding them
from anywhere

12Rodmans and the game is canceled or shut down due to
fighting
and nonody scoring much
and an absurd amount of techs

Suguru101
06-25-2013, 10:59 PM
That spacing tho :bowdown:

no pun intended
06-25-2013, 11:00 PM
12 Steve Nash.

kennethgriffin
06-25-2013, 11:08 PM
12 kobes would win.. why?

because atleast one of them would be in god mode every single game

i'd say every 10-12 games kobe can go off for 60-80 at any given time

so every game there would be one of them or more than one hitting every single shot

and they wouldnt have to worry about giving up points inside to the other team cause a 12 kobe team roster would average 150ppg

OldSkoolball#52
06-25-2013, 11:19 PM

A team of all Magics or all Birds would get punked on defense all day by todays NBA. Picture Bird guarding Tony Parker.

IMO op is probably right, its likely only James you could do that with. He has pg handles, a decent enough J to spread the floor, a decent enough post game to command a double toget shooters open, and of course he can get to the rim. Plus 5 Lebrons would be the best defensive team in the league.

memetherapy
06-25-2013, 11:22 PM
As stupid as this whole idea is, holy shit, you're right! There's no player who comes even close...maybe Durant or Jordan...but no...you're right...The Lebrons would dominate anyone.

LeBird
06-26-2013, 01:44 AM

Bird isn't a PG but he had good handles. He could easily bring it up to the half-court then pass it off.

I would probably agree that Lebron is the best player you could do this with.

Young X
06-26-2013, 01:48 AM
Kevin Garnett.

OldSkoolball#52
06-26-2013, 02:00 AM
Shawn Marion clones wouldnt be a dominant team, but hes one of the guys who would at least look somewhat normal playing all five positions on both ends. So ill give him a mention.

ConanRulesNBC
06-26-2013, 02:05 AM
Will all 12 of them wear ridiculous head bands that try and cover up their receding hairlines? And what if there is some weird side effect and if one flops all of them flop at the same time?

Bernie Nips
06-26-2013, 02:12 AM
Nope, Garnett.

CarlosBoozer
06-26-2013, 02:15 AM
But who would takeover in crunch time? :confusedshrug:

livingby3's
06-26-2013, 02:21 AM
12 Rasheed Wallace

secund2nun
06-26-2013, 02:46 AM

A team of MJs would get killed. The OP said a team full of the same players winning a title- so they would not face a team full of hibberts or duncans etc. It would be against the normal teams in the NBA. Can you imagine a team with only 6'6 players. That team would get crushed.

A team full of Lebron's would win the title though. KG may also work.

shallehalle
06-26-2013, 02:59 AM
12 kobes would win.. why?

because atleast one of them would be in god mode every single game

i'd say every 10-12 games kobe can go off for 60-80 at any given time

so every game there would be one of them or more than one hitting every single shot

and they wouldnt have to worry about giving up points inside to the other team cause a 12 kobe team roster would average 150ppg
at least 10 Kobes would ask for a trade

kennethgriffin
06-26-2013, 03:07 AM
at least 10 Kobes would ask for a trade

if playing with 1 gasol can get kobe to sign a max extension

then 11 other kobes would get him to sign his life away

JimmyMcAdocious
06-26-2013, 03:11 AM
Is this 12 2013 LeBron's or like a 2007 LeBRon or two, a few 2013's, etc.?

SacJB Shady
06-26-2013, 05:04 AM
Having 5 Lebron's on defense would stop any team. They would have to completely rely on big men to do all the scoring.

Soundwave
06-26-2013, 05:07 AM
Having 5 Lebron's on defense would stop any team. They would have to completely rely on big men to do all the scoring.

Five KGs would score on that team. That's a good 4-5 inch difference, just pass the ball above LeBron, KG2/3/4 with reach up and grab it.

tgan3
06-26-2013, 05:49 AM
To rule1223, You are officially the greatest id1ot ever for not being able to comprehend simple english.

Let me explain to you. If 12 jordans were to versus the current pacers team. Lance stephensen will be guarding Jordan! I just f**king wrote that!

Here:

On the perimeter, guys like tony allen, lance stephenson will be guarding Jordan,

Then why the F**k are you telling me in the first quote that Hibbert won't be able to guard Jordan? When you f**kig said yourself that Jordan won't be staying in the paint?

how does someone like hibbert or gasol guard jordan

Okay, in your above quote you asked me how does Hibbert guard Jordan.

r u retarded or something? if im jordan and hibbert is guarding me, you think im staying in the paint?

Then in this quote, you said Jordan won't come into the paint so Hibbert won't need to guard Jordan at all.

Irony much???

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Champ
06-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Eh, he could just pass it to himself.

I'm sure Larry would be able to get the ball across halfcourt if he had 4 other Larrys setting picks and getting open.

-Smak

This.

Or simply launch one of his patented full court passes to himself, jump up and snag it over the shorter Parker, then isolate and back him down for a step back jumper.

Game, set, match.

OhNoTimNoSho
06-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Someone needs to simulate this in nba 2k13 and see what would happen. Each team would have an interesting advantage.

bigkingsfan
06-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Gimme 12 Hakeem, unlimited range/reaction on defense, post up on shorter players.

Aussie Dunker
06-26-2013, 10:15 AM

The question would then become, how does someone like Hibbert or Gasol guard Jordan?....

And I would say if you had 5 jordans on the court they would be pretttttttty good at moving in for double teams

Alan Ogg
06-26-2013, 10:47 AM
http://mimg.ugo.com/201103/0/1/2/183210/icehockey.jpg

kshutts1
06-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Talking prime years, obviously:

Lebron
MJ
Magic
Bird
Pippen
Grant Hill
McGrady
Durant
Kobe
KG (to a lesser extent Duncan)
Sheed
Pierce
Wade
Oscar
Dirk

All have adequate skills to keep defenses honest, not get in to too much trouble bringing the ball up, and to cover the majority of positions on the floor using a combination of length, athleticism and smarts.

But how do people feel about players like....
Iverson, Isiah, etc? Little dudes that were quick as all hell. No one could stop them on the perimeter. Obviously they'd get destroyed on the inside... but would the give and take be enough? They certainly wouldn't wreck anyone, but I think a team full of one of these players, or someone similar, would make the playoffs, and be a scary matchup for anyone.

Worthy, Dr. J., Connie Hawkins, George Gervin, Josh Smith... could their respective jumpers keep the defenses honest enough? I think that's the only barrier/difference between these players and prime TMac.

Were players like Drexler, Carter, Melo good enough? They have same size and skill set as players mentioned above...

guy
06-26-2013, 10:57 AM
12 Lebron James in a team will win a ring for sure.

Too mismatched for opponents at the guard position. At the center, he gives up abit of height but I believe his mass would help abit. The overall talent will just severely overpower all the other players to compensate for the lack of height at center.

I can't think of any other players where cloning 12 of them will result in a ring.

For example, 12 Jordans will be too short at the PF and C positions. 12 Duncans will not be able to handle perimeter guards, and you also have the problem of brining the ball upcourt and perimeter shooting (Since today's league focuses so much on 3's)

A team of 12 clones of an elite SG or SF is more likely to win then one with PFs and Cs just cause how ridiculously athletic, explosive, and defensively they would be. A team of 12 Jordans, 12 Pippens, 12 Kobes, 12 Lebrons, 12 Wades would play swarming full-court defense and fast break offense all day it wouldn't be a contest. 12 Duncans or 12 Shaqs would suffer from the fact that they just can't handle the ball nearly as well.

Random_Guy
06-26-2013, 11:27 AM
Hmm this thread makes me wonder, is 12 shaqs good?

I<3NBA
06-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Hmm this thread makes me wonder, is 12 shaqs good?
nope. because how would they bring the ball up court? ball would get stolen everytime. obviously they're gonna bully their way into the paint and pretty much dominate the boards. the problem is bringing the ball up court.

kamil
06-26-2013, 11:44 AM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18rr335mymaeegif/ku-medium.gif

LOL @ the flop at the end.

Random_Guy
06-26-2013, 11:45 AM
nope. because how would they bring the ball up court? ball would get stolen everytime. obviously they're gonna bully their way into the paint and pretty much dominate the boards. the problem is bringing the ball up court.
yes ive been wondering about this before, but is nba bigmans handles so suspect that they cant even get the ball up the court without getting it stolen by guards?

kshutts1
06-26-2013, 12:55 PM
yes ive been wondering about this before, but is nba bigmans handles so suspect that they cant even get the ball up the court without getting it stolen by guards?

It is exaggerated how "suspect" the handles of bigs is.

In the case of Shaq, I'm sure they'd do just fine getting the ball up the court. He would use his body to block the defender, and if/when a second defender came to try to steal the ball, Shaq, who is an underrated passer, would find the open man. The ball would advance in that style.

The main issue for a team of Shaqs, Wilts, etc.. players with severely limited range... is no matter how unstoppable a player is, if their jumper is not falling (or just straight up doesn't work) then defending that "unstoppable" player suddenly becomes possible.

TheReturn
06-26-2013, 01:12 PM
I'll take either Durant or Garnett.

Flash31
06-26-2013, 01:38 PM
if the 12
lebrons
are going against
regular teams,then
LITERALLY
any 12 of the same great player will
win,not just lebron

if its against 12 of the same guy then no

Reggie Millers would Wreck
them

LeBrons teams wont have spacing at ALL

its not like hes a great 3pt shooter or shooter
in general,and hes only above avg in the post

the spacing would kill them,and LeBrons
not a great off ball player amd usually needs
the ball in his hands

while on the other hand
miller is a great off ball player,can catch and shoot,run
off screens,can iso,can make a play

and miller had length as well 6'6-6-7
and was quick

one reggie miller destroyed the knicks

you wouldnt stop them,they would have a record num of 3s every game
and would be scoring 130 at Least
every game
you couldnt double at all,or leave anybody open ever

Miller could shoot from anywhere

Their offense would merk them

And unlike LeBron,you could not play off Miller
and you could not give him space

even one miller in the playoffs got 8 pts in 9 sec
he stole the ball ran to the 3pt line and made it
against the knicks he was launching 30 ft shots and
making them

While Lebron might score more fga,Miller would
wreck them by 3s alone
103s is equal to 152s,imagine 35-45
3s MADE,thats equal to 52-67 2s
you wont beat them trying to outshoot them

Random_Guy
06-26-2013, 01:43 PM
if the 12
lebrons
are going against
regular teams,then
LITERALLY
any 12 of the same great player will
win,not just lebron

if its against 12 of the same guy then no

Reggie Millers would Wreck
them

LeBrons teams wont have spacing at ALL

its not like hes a great 3pt shooter or shooter
in general,and hes only above avg in the post

the spacing would kill them,and LeBrons
not a great off ball player amd usually needs
the ball in his hands

while on the other hand
miller is a great off ball player,can catch and shoot,run
off screens,can iso,can make a play

and miller had length as well 6'6-6-7
and was quick

one reggie miller destroyed the knicks

you wouldnt stop them,they would have a record num of 3s every game
and would be scoring 130 at Least
every game
you couldnt double at all,or leave anybody open ever

Miller could shoot from anywhere

Their offense would merk them

And unlike LeBron,you could not play off Miller
and you could not give him space

even one miller in the playoffs got 8 pts in 9 sec
he stole the ball ran to the 3pt line and made it
against the knicks he was launching 30 ft shots and
making them

wreck them by 3s alone
I guess the argument here would be that the lebrons on the court would be capable of defending the millers, and they would secure all the rebounds, while the same cant be said for the millers. And IMHO lebron team would get so many second chance points while for the miller team it's either make or die.

rezznor
06-26-2013, 02:34 PM
12 hakeems

MaxFly
06-26-2013, 02:44 PM
12 KGs would be pretty incredible. Not sure about 12 Duncans as the ball handling would be an issue.

HurricaneKid
06-26-2013, 02:59 PM
wreck them by 3s alone

Outisde of the rest of this post being an abject disaster, this is simply mathematically incorrect.

35/45 from 3 is the same as going 52.5/45.

Only I have no comprehension why you think a lifetime .395 3 point shooter would shot 78% from 3. I mean no one has ever shot 78% from distance. Or 68%. Or 58%.

And Reggie's career DRTG is 109. He was a horrendous defender in the best of circumstances. Asking him to defend any big would be laughable and asking him to rebound over such a player would be even more comical.

kshutts1
06-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Outisde of the rest of this post being an abject disaster, this is simply mathematically incorrect.

Only I have no comprehension why you think a lifetime .395 3 point shooter would shot 78% from 3. I mean no one has ever shot 78% from distance. Or 68%. Or 58%.

And Reggie's career DRTG is 109. He was a horrendous defender in the best of circumstances. Asking him to defend any big would be laughable and asking him to rebound over such a player would be even more comical.

Reading comprehension FTW.

35 = 52.5, 45 = 67 was his point, and short of rounding, the math is correct in that sense.

Flash31
06-26-2013, 04:54 PM

not percentages

35 is equal to 52.5
45 is equal to 67.5 2s

and two Danny Green shot 60% from 3,65%+ in the first 3 games

and youre talking about one of the greatest shooters of all time and 2nd best 3 pt shooter only shooting 40% at best,stop

He was shooting those contested and being the defensive focus of teams,
imagine 12 of him

LeBron can play d sure,but 12 of him on o
is complicating things himself for the team

LeBronis NOT a GREA OFF BALL Player,hes not a GREAT CATCH and shoot player,not a godd screen and roll,pick n pop player,
He needs the ball in his hands or making cuts to be effective

Reggie didnt need theball to be effective,
he could shoot from iso,pick n pop,screen and rolls,catch and shoot,off of screens,he could create a shot,and most importantly
HE COULD GET OPEN

LeBrons teams wouldnt be able to Guard Reggies dueto the fact
that just like an NBA game,there are ways to get a person open,in this case all 5 are threats from ANYWHERE

And while LBrons can get most of the rebounds,
the TEeam would have to literally have almost double the fga made to stand a chance

Funny you take Reggies CAREER AVG too and not LeBrons,in that case
LeBron avg 3.5 turnovers,is HORRIBLE FROM 3,AND only shoots 48%
and has o post game

If youre talking about prime lebrons,12 of them then it clear as day everybody else is talking abut prime players too,

Reggie Miller was scoring 30,40,50,60 pts against 90s defense,
imagine now with no hand checking,nobody that can pressure up on him as tight,stricter fta regulations

the Knicks avg 30 3 PTA,and they dont have one legendary 3 pt shooter on their teamand are good to medioce from it,

Youd have Millers avg at LEAST 50-60 3pa per game,and theyll make at least
45-50 MInimum,

and cOnsidering LeBrons teams would literally have to outshoot millers at a 2-1 margin and
would have to Chase and go after all the Millers,
Reggies 12 would wreck LeBrons

itll be like Leron defending Curry,Durant,Parker
the WHOLE GAME

And also in todays league with exaggerrating contact and getting to the line,the Original
the Innovator of gettng to the line through shot attempts and exaggerration
woud avg 40 fta as well,and could hit them at an extremely high rate

35-45 3 PT MADE EQUALS TO
105-135 ts off of 3s alone

so even if lebron had
52-67 shots made it wouldnt be enough
and thats basically 17-22 shot difference in MAKES,and Millers team still wins by1,and thats just taking the 3s into account

Reggie Millers team woul have so many WIDE OPEN SHOTS
c of spacing and cutting,speed,creating plays that itll be over

unlike LeBron,REGGIE CAN PLAY WITHOUT the Ball

Ai2death
06-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Who would take the last shot?

jongib369
06-26-2013, 05:47 PM
A team of Wilts, Shaqs, Hakeems, Kareems, Russells etc would wipe the floor with a team of LeBron. 100 games team LeBron doesn't win a single one.

And thats not a diss to LeBron. It's just how basketball works one on one, especially when you're talking about players with the athleticism and skill along with the size those guys had.

They would be taking more efficient shots on a smaller defender making them even more efficient. While LeBron would have to rely on less effective scoring. It just wouldn't work

jongib369
06-26-2013, 05:51 PM
How the **** is LeBron going to guard this in the post?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCWrGWuU2Ak

And how the **** is LeBron going to score effectively while being guarded by a guy like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB43A-ODuLc

LeBron Would get abused, and I'm sure even HE would admit this

Trollsmasher
06-26-2013, 06:04 PM
Imagine if at least 3 LeBrons would get hot at once:rockon:

rule1223
06-27-2013, 01:39 AM
To rule1223, You are officially the greatest id1ot ever for not being able to comprehend simple english.

Let me explain to you. If 12 jordans were to versus the current pacers team. Lance stephensen will be guarding Jordan! I just f**king wrote that!

Here:

Then why the F**k are you telling me in the first quote that Hibbert won't be able to guard Jordan? When you f**kig said yourself that Jordan won't be staying in the paint?

Okay, in your above quote you asked me how does Hibbert guard Jordan.

Then in this quote, you said Jordan won't come into the paint so Hibbert won't need to guard Jordan at all.

Irony much???

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
you are actually the most retarded person and i just realized ur the op...

lets look at the matchups
hill is guarding jordan...
stephenson is guarding jordan...
george is guarding jordan...
west is guarding jordan...
ill let u guess who hibbert is guarding

kshutts1
06-27-2013, 07:38 AM
A team of Wilts, Shaqs, Hakeems, Kareems, Russells etc would wipe the floor with a team of LeBron. 100 games team LeBron doesn't win a single one.

And thats not a diss to LeBron. It's just how basketball works one on one, especially when you're talking about players with the athleticism and skill along with the size those guys had.

They would be taking more efficient shots on a smaller defender making them even more efficient. While LeBron would have to rely on less effective scoring. It just wouldn't work

Without the ability to hit a fifteen foot jumper, much less a 3, and with Zone D being allowed, a team of ridiculously athletic, fast, strong, high-jumping Lebron's would swarm the hell out of the "offense" that a team of post players would run. Wilt vs Lebron, one on one, in the post? No contest. But now Wilt is getting fronted by Lebron, with Lebron behind him, and a third Lebron waiting on the side to come in and help if necessary. And even though that one Wilt is getting triple teamed... no one can stop it, because no one can shoot.

kshutts1
06-27-2013, 07:57 AM
And because I have no life, I thought about this all last night, and I need to add Barkley and Webber to the list. Especially Barkley.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-27-2013, 09:08 AM
A press would kill most of the bigger players. And yes it isn't about just stealing the ball, it is the 8 second rule.

kNicKz
06-27-2013, 09:38 AM
12 Kevin Ollies would do work

:bowdown:

FatComputerNerd
06-27-2013, 09:51 AM
And because I have no life, I thought about this all last night, and I need to add Barkley and Webber to the list. Especially Barkley.

Good call actually.

I might also add a Prime Arvydas Sabonis to this list. When he was young he was as graceful as any PG, and could do it all on both ends.

Darius
06-27-2013, 10:38 AM
People still talking about LBJ can't shoot, LBJ isn't clutch when he just had a historic season that showed them exactly the opposite? :oldlol: