PDA

View Full Version : So how long has Lebron had this scar on his head?

DuMa
06-26-2013, 02:45 PM
I first noticed in game 6 when his headband was knocked off and he played the rest of the game without it. I thought it was just an indentation left by his headband but it looks like a scar to me instead.

Did you know that he had a scar on the side of his head?

http://sinbapointforward.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/lebron-james-camera-dwyane-wade1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Wjp12b1.jpg

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/22/25/01/4804673/3/960x595.jpg

maybe this is the real reason he wears the headband?

buddha
06-26-2013, 02:47 PM
he got a hair transplant. I noticed this scar last year.

IncarceratedBob
06-26-2013, 02:48 PM
I think it's a haircut thing, all the Mexican and colored kids are doing it

Mass Debator
06-26-2013, 02:49 PM
So how come he doesn't wear it off the court if he's so self-conscious/sensitive about it?

buddha
06-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I think it's a haircut thing, all the Mexican and colored kids are doing it

dumbass

kamil
06-26-2013, 02:55 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I noticed it during the finals this year. Looks like a shitty stone-age hair transplant; follicular unit transplantation. They basically cut a strip of skin and put back the hair follicles into balding areas. But the strip of skin is then gone at the back and thus skins needs to be pulled up. It looks TERRIBLE.

I've mentioned this countless times, but why the hell has LeBron* not gone for a procedure with HASCI in London or Amsterdam? They use really small extraction tools to split hair follicles individually at the scalp and insert the other half into balding areas. The donor area regenerates, the recipient area grows as new and there is NO scarring at all. That means you can re-harvest the donor area over and over again should his baldness continue as androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) is typically progressive.

Trollsmasher
06-26-2013, 02:57 PM
It's not like the transplant worked:lol

PJR
06-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Yep that's definitely a linear scar from a hair transplant procedure. My niqqa Bron gonna have a head full of hair by the time of his wedding. :lol

IncarceratedBob
06-26-2013, 03:00 PM
dumbass
http://intobolivian.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/williams.jpg

kamil
06-26-2013, 03:01 PM
http://intobolivian.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/williams.jpg

You really ARE a dumbass.

What moron would do that at the BACK of their head?

DuMa
06-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Yep that's definitely a linear scar from a hair transplant procedure. My niqqa Bron gonna have a head full of hair by the time of his wedding. :lol

:lol

how in the world did this go unnoticed by the media?

IncarceratedBob
06-26-2013, 03:05 PM
You really ARE a dumbass.

What moron would do that at the BACK of their head?
What moron would do that at any part in their head?

kamil
06-26-2013, 03:05 PM
:lol

how in the world did this go unnoticed by the media?

Headband.

Now it hides his hairline AND his scar.

KyrieTheFuture
06-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Probably since he was a kid since we haven't heard anything about him getting his head sliced open

kamil
06-26-2013, 03:08 PM
What moron would do that at any part in their head?

A lot of 'morons' were doing it at the front like that in the 90s. Were you born yesterday?

My god, Heat fans are really fkn dumb.

DuMa
06-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Headband.

Now it hides his hairline AND his scar.

well he doesnt wear the headband at all during interviews and media sessions. you'd think one of them would have caught on and researched something about it.

IncarceratedBob
06-26-2013, 03:10 PM
A lot of 'morons' were doing it at the front like that in the 90s. Were you born yesterday?

My god, Heat fans are really fkn dumb.
I'm saying. Ethnic people have strange trends, maybe it's cool to have it in the back.

I'm not black so I don't keep up with urban trends. Sorry.

Joey3000
06-26-2013, 03:10 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I noticed it during the finals this year. Looks like a shitty stone-age hair transplant; follicular unit transplantation. They basically cut a strip of skin and put back the hair follicles into balding areas. But the strip of skin is then gone at the back and thus skins needs to be pulled up. It looks TERRIBLE.

I've mentioned this countless times, but why the hell has LeBron* not gone for a procedure with HASCI in London or Amsterdam? They use really small extraction tools to split hair follicles individually at the scalp and insert the other half into balding areas. The donor area regenerates, the recipient area grows as new and there is NO scarring at all. That means you can re-harvest the donor area over and over again should his baldness continue as androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) is typically progressive.

I'm guessing ur bold? :coleman:

kamil
06-26-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm guessing ur bold? :coleman:

Not bald, but my hairline's gone to shit as well :( Thankfully its JUST the hairline. I'm going in for a fix myself with HASCI. Hairline deterioration is pretty bad. A bald spot at the back doesnt ruin your facial appearance. As in, having a larger forehead and a weird 'M' pattern (missing temples) looks awful and easily gives you 10+ years in age based on appearance. I hate it... and I can imagine how LeBron* feels having to be in the sporting world spotlight across the globe. I'd be furious with genetics.

kamil
06-26-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm saying. Ethnic people have strange trends, maybe it's cool to have it in the back.

Of course you're not black. You're also not a fan. But you don't need to be black to get creative with a buzz cut.

kamil
06-26-2013, 03:23 PM
well he doesnt wear the headband at all during interviews and media sessions. you'd think one of them would have caught on and researched something about it.

A lot of people are completely ignorant about hair though. A scar like that will look like a cut to the average person. Hell, most people think using 'proper' shampoos will give you regrowth in hair. Heads up; shampoos don't do shit. You apply a liquid for a couple minutes that gets lathered into the hair and doesnt penetrate skin and then you rinse it off moments later, thus doing nothing to the follicle which is responsible for growing hair.

I wouldnt expect the media to know anything about hair, follicles, tranplants or their scars. Nearly all women don't have to worry about hair problems until theyre very old and even then hair loss doesnt affect them. However with men, nearly all of us men will experience hairloss eventually but we're not allowed to seek help because society LOVES to ridicule bald men and seeking help will not only land you getting LAUGHED at by other men but women as well.

chazzy
06-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Yeah it's probably a hair transplant http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261498 Never noticed the scar before

sportjames23
06-26-2013, 04:02 PM

So shut the fvck up then.

SamuraiSWISH
06-26-2013, 04:11 PM
It's a hair transplant scar. Jamie Foxx has one too in a similar spot on his head. I just noticed this scar this season too, so he probably had a surgery, who knows why the hair isn't regenerating yet though. Because it looks the same as it has post 2010 when he started losing his hair quickly.

kamil
06-26-2013, 04:37 PM
It's a hair transplant scar. Jamie Foxx has one too in a similar spot on his head. I just noticed this scar this season too, so he probably had a surgery, who knows why the hair isn't regenerating yet though. Because it looks the same as it has post 2010 when he started losing his hair quickly.

Hair loss is typically progressive, so what he regrew might look the same as it did before due to the surrounding hair being miniaturized.

His only solution would be propecia (a pill that inhibits DHT and often times stops further hairloss) or Minoxidil which stimulates hairgrowth and also slows down hair loss (but doesnt stop it). Minoxidil works damn well as does propecia, but propecia has bad side effects; low libido, gynecomastia (man boobs), and permanent limp ***** (erectile dysfunction).

TheCorporation
06-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Norris Cole Jr.

http://www.nba.com/heat/sites/heat/files/imagecache/slider_image/content/images-topstory/2013/04/670_norriscolehair_130412.jpg

therammingman
06-26-2013, 06:15 PM
its a hair transplant...and A REALLY bad one.

this guy has all the money in the world...how did he NOT get a better doc?