PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose + Bobcats pick for LeMarcus Aldridge & Damiam Lillard

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 03:30 AM
Who say no?

Can the Bulls get any better package for Derrick Rose and the Charlotte Pick?

I think this is a great opportunity to keep our GREAT defense (Noah/Taj/Deng), and our GREAT coach, amnesty Boozer, and get rid of Derrick Rose and gear up to be a super team.

Andre Iguodala & Brandon Jennings are Free Agents too.

Noah
Aldridge
Deng
Iguodala
Damian Lillard

:O

With Taj Gibson,Jimmy Butler,Kirk and some shooter off the bench...

With this lineup we can go in to full on lock-down mode:
Noah
Taj
Deng
Iggy/Butler
Kirk

People need to realize that if we keep Rose, there is no way we can keep a part of our defense. The whole idea is to pair up Iguodala,Deng,Butler,Noah, Kirk, and Taj on the same team.

If offense is what you're worried about, we always have Lilliard,Iguodala,Deng and LaMarcus Aldridge who are all capable of 20ppg.

I rather have a whole team effort putting up points (Detroit Pistons) than have just 1 guy carrying the full load which is proven not to work out (2001 Sixers). I don't care if Rose is from Chicago, he had his chance and at the end of the day we want championships.

dbk123
06-27-2013, 03:32 AM
this is a great idea
Not serious future negged *******

Rose'sACL
06-27-2013, 03:33 AM
Problem is that the same people who were shitting on rose for not playing this season will shit on Bulls for trading him. Bulls really need Rose as they marketed him as the next guy on the same tier as LeBron. Now pretty much every person living in Chicago believes that a healthy rose is as good as LeBron.

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 03:35 AM
Problem is that the same people who were shitting on rose for not playing this season will shit on Bulls for trading him. Bulls really need Rose as they marketed him as the next guy on the same tier as LeBron. Now pretty much every person living in Chicago believes that a healthy rose is as good as LeBron.
He isn't. And just so you know, most the people on Rose's dick aren't even from Chicago and they'll follow him wherever they trade his ass.

This is a business, and keeping a guy with no heart and no emotion who is injury prone would be stupid when we can trade him for good pieces while we still have the chance.

Rose'sACL
06-27-2013, 03:41 AM
He isn't. And just so you know, most the people on Rose's dick aren't even from Chicago and they'll follow him wherever they trade his ass.

This is a business, and keeping a guy with no heart and no emotion who is injury prone would be stupid when we can trade him for good pieces while we still have the chance.
people forget that he came back from an injury before he got injured again. if this was any other player, every expert would be calling him injury prone.
I would really like a Heat-Bulls ECF next year. The only player i hate from bulls is Noah so i wouldn't mind if bulls won next year.
rose+ bobcats pick for LA and lillard is a great deal for bulls but it won't happen.

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 03:45 AM
people forget that he came back from an injury before he got injured again. if this was any other player, every expert would be calling him injury prone.
I would really like a Heat-Bulls ECF next year. The only player i hate from bulls is Noah so i wouldn't mind if bulls won next year.
rose+ bobcats pick for LA and lillard is a great deal for bulls but it won't happen.
LMA is leaving anyways, he wants out. They could just get Derrick Rose and a very good pick in return for a rookie PG.

noob cake
06-27-2013, 04:05 AM
Value is fair considering the risk associated with Rose, but I would really decline the trade for Portland.

Chicago is probably not going to ship out Rose even if he is potentially damaged goods.

Although Lillards has probably reached his peak, adding LMA makes might be a bit too much. Rose was really never that good and definately did not match up to other the MVP's in NBA history. Rose was just gifted a playoff team and the Bulls lucked out in the lotto.

TheWalkman
06-27-2013, 04:09 AM
Wow this board really does not like Rose.

1rkrage
06-27-2013, 06:23 AM
:facepalm

nathanjizzle
06-27-2013, 06:35 AM
portland wouldnt make that trade, neither would the bulls.

no one is on roses ****, youre the only one making rose threads. :roll:

bulls fan for 1.5 years :roll: (you were on detroits nuts when they were winning, then wade won and you hopped on his nuts, then the heat shitted bricks in 2011 so you hopped on the bulls nuts)

shave the pubes off your face losbitch

I<3NBA
06-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Wow this board really does not like Rose.
a rose by any other name is still a vag!n@

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 06:44 AM
portland wouldnt make that trade, neither would the bulls.

no one is on roses ****, youre the only one making rose threads. :roll:

bulls fan for 1.5 years :roll: (you were on detroits nuts when they were winning, then wade won and you hopped on his nuts, then the heat shitted bricks in 2011 so you hopped on the bulls nuts)

shave the pubes off your face losbitch

Yo this sht really made me giggle in real life lmao you actually been keeping track of my avatars for years which is creepy and funny at the same time.

And to make it clear to you,
I had a Greg Monroe avatar when i was rooting for him to make the All Star team, not a Detroit Pistons avatar and they never were winning last season.

And I've never had a Wade avatar. I was actually very much a fan of Derrick Rose is 2011 when the Heat lost to the Mavs.

nathanjizzle
06-27-2013, 06:44 AM
oh yea i forgot

http://i44.tinypic.com/b4ulqa.jpg

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 06:45 AM
oh yea i forgot

I look sexy. You need to get yaself checked out, having other nikkas pictures saved to your computer.

retaxis
06-27-2013, 07:09 AM
Nathan don't post other peoples pictures unless you are willing to post your own straight under neath it with your user name written on a piece of paper. Its incredibly cowardly of you to do so otherwise child.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-27-2013, 07:15 AM
oh yea i forgot

Why do you have his pictures saved on your computer? :wtf:

nathanjizzle
06-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Nathan don't post other peoples pictures unless you are willing to post your own straight under neath it with your user name written on a piece of paper. Its incredibly cowardly of you to do so otherwise child.

that doesnt make sense..the funny thing is, i did not post his pictures on this forum, it was him that actually posted it.

nathanjizzle
06-27-2013, 07:22 AM
I look sexy. You need to get yaself checked out, having other nikkas pictures saved to your computer.

how big is your head? or your girl is incredibly stupid.

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 07:25 AM
how big is your head? or your girl is incredibly stupid.
Obviously my head is closer to the camera than hers and i'm taller than her. It is creepy that you are looking so hard in to a simple picture of me and my girlfriend while we discuss basketball.

Only shows you're butthurt lmao. If I had anything to hide I wouldn't of posted my picture in the first place, and if really live in Chicago like you claim and you ever see me in a public place (i'm sure you'll recognize me since you been looking so hard at my pic) just let me know you're nathanjizzle from Insidehoops.

nathanjizzle
06-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Obviously my head is closer to the camera than hers and i'm taller than her. It is creepy that you are looking so hard in to a simple picture of me and my girlfriend while we discuss basketball.

Only shows you're butthurt lmao.

you actually had to explain an insult? :roll: you really do care about your looks ( if you had any)

butthurt?nah, im not making 2 threads bout you in the first page like you, thats some real butthurtness.

all nonesense and facial pubic hair aside, my real problem withyou is not that you shit on d rose for no reason, but that you act like you have the credentials to do so. Your excuse for shitting on rose is that bulls fans shouldnt not criticize there superstar players, but your not even criticizing him you just blatantly shit on him and youre supposedly a bulls fan? you seem more like a lebron stan at this point.

all real bulls fans that i know on this forum, that have been a fan of the bulls for 10, 15, 20 years still support rose. you on the other hand have been a bulls fan for 1.5 years and you hate on rose every chance you get. do the math, your not a real bulls fan.

TheReturn
06-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Someone should bump all these negative D-Rose threads by OP next year and put this ****** to shame.

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 07:34 AM
you actually had to explain an insult? :roll: you really do care about your looks ( if you had any)

butthurt?nah, im not making 2 threads bout you in the first page like you, thats some real butthurtness.
If you're going to insult me, at least have the courtesy of making it have some sense.

Your only insult is that my head is big and that I have pubes on my face? Lol.

I didn't know I had to go trim up and make sure my head is perfectly allocated in the same position as my girlfriend's head so some kid on ISH won't make fun of me. boo-hoo :cry:

Lmao. To be honest I'm flattered,creeped out, and amused at the same time with you. Every thread I make you redirect it to something personal which is a sign of jealousy.

Make a basketball related response for once, okay? And if not, then shut the **** up and say what you gotta say whenever you see me in real life because its not going to accomplish anything through the internet.

I do believe you're gay though, worried about another dudes head placement and his facial hair.

B4llin
06-27-2013, 07:36 AM

This tbh, op who posted the picture is a loser. Props to the dude in the picture **** that other *****

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Someone should bump all these negative D-Rose threads by OP next year and put this ****** to shame.
Name: TheReturn
Favorite Player? Let me guess.. Derrick Rose.

What if Derrick Rose plays well next season? You're going to bump my thread and whats that going to accomplish?
Nothing, hes living up to the hype.

Okay, and what if Derrick Rose returns and he isn't the same? What if he reinjures? You act like its not a possibility.

Are you going to bump my threads and say I was right and we should of traded him while he still had some value? I don't think so, you will probably be on another player's bandwagon by then being a "fan" of whichever team that player you choose to bandwagon plays for.

nathanjizzle
06-27-2013, 07:38 AM
If you're going to insult me, at least have the courtesy of making it have some sense.

Your only insult is that my head is big and that I have pubes on my face? Lol.

I didn't know I had to go trim up and make sure my head is perfectly allocated in the same position as my girlfriend's head so some kid on ISH won't make fun of me. boo-hoo :cry:

Lmao. To be honest I'm flattered,creeped out, and amused at the same time with you. Every thread I make you redirect it to something personal which is a sign of jealousy.

Make a basketball related response for once, okay? And if not, then shut the **** up and say what you gotta say whenever you see me in real life because its not going to accomplish anything through the internet.

I do believe you're gay though, worried about another dudes head placement and his facial hair.

you mad :roll:

Clutch
06-27-2013, 07:38 AM
I agree. Ship this p*ssy out of Chicago and have players with heart fightng for that title.

Also Lillard and LMA >>> Rose

LosBulls
06-27-2013, 07:40 AM
you mad :roll:
Flattered, creeped out, and amused but not mad. Why would I be mad? I have an admirer who has my picture saved to his computer :oldlol:

TheReturn
06-27-2013, 07:48 AM
Name: TheReturn
Favorite Player? Let me guess.. Derrick Rose.

What if Derrick Rose plays well next season? You're going to bump my thread and whats that going to accomplish?
Nothing, hes living up to the hype.

Okay, and what if Derrick Rose returns and he isn't the same? What if he reinjures? You act like its not a possibility.

Are you going to bump my threads and say I was right and we should of traded him while he still had some value? I don't think so, you will probably be on another player's bandwagon by then being a "fan" of whichever team that player you choose to bandwagon plays for.
If I were such a bandwagoner, I would not have been cheering for the Bulls this year, as it hasn't been pretty at times. I'm a Bulls fan, I love their gritty and tough style of play. My username was different but I got banned and had to make a new one while the '#thereturn' commercials were being released.

Pause - I dont know why I'm even trying to convice you but whatever. :lol

The thing is, you're the one who's actually not giving our best player a chance to come back and just dump him for some value. I believe in loyalty, both ways.

kshutts1
06-27-2013, 07:51 AM
Who say no?

Can the Bulls get any better package for Derrick Rose and the Charlotte Pick?

I think this is a great opportunity to keep our GREAT defense (Noah/Taj/Deng), and our GREAT coach, amnesty Boozer, and get rid of Derrick Rose and gear up to be a super team.

Andre Iguodala & Brandon Jennings are Free Agents too.

Noah
Aldridge
Deng
Iguodala
Damian Lillard

:O

With Taj Gibson,Jimmy Butler,Kirk and some shooter off the bench...

With this lineup we can go in to full on lock-down mode:
Noah
Taj
Deng
Iggy/Butler
Kirk

People need to realize that if we keep Rose, there is no way we can keep a part of our defense. The whole idea is to pair up Iguodala,Deng,Butler,Noah, Kirk, and Taj on the same team.

If offense is what you're worried about, we always have Lilliard,Iguodala,Deng and LaMarcus Aldridge who are all capable of 20ppg.

I rather have a whole team effort putting up points (Detroit Pistons) than have just 1 guy carrying the full load which is proven not to work out (2001 Sixers). I don't care if Rose is from Chicago, he had his chance and at the end of the day we want championships.

Getting back on topic...

The Bulls, even after amnesty-ing Boozer, wouldn't have the cap space to sign Iggy.

Rose has proven to be a true go-to scorer, and on a team as defensively strong/sound as the Bulls, that's an incredibly valuable commodity. LMA and Lillard have not proven to be on that same level, particularly not for a team that goes deep in to the playoffs.
I believe our easiest path to improving as a team is to trade off Deng and/or the Charlotte pick, assuming we get a star in return.

For instance, there's the rumor of Deng to Was for #3 and Emeka... I don't want the pick or Emeka, so here's my scenario:

Wizards get -- Deng, Boston's 2nd round pick.

Boston gets -- Emeka, #3, Bulls first, trade exception from Bulls

Bulls get -- Pierce, Bradley

Now, we still have defenders to match up with Lebron/Wade in Bradley and Butler, with Pierce doing solid part time work. We still have our go-to scorer, and we upgraded Deng's offense to Pierce's offense without losing on the defensive end thanks to Butler's emergence and the acquisition of Bradley. Nice 1-2 year plan for a title.

On top of that, Pierce's contract runs out a year earlier than Boozer's, and do you know what year that is? The year Lebron is a FA. Suddenly Bulls have max room that year. Not saying we would get him, but I can guarantee that we won't if we don't have the space.

bluechox2
06-27-2013, 09:50 AM
if im portland, id stay away from knee injuries,last thing i want

Inferno
06-27-2013, 02:33 PM

:lol

On topic: I want to wait and see how Lillard does next season before deciding on this.

R.I.P.
06-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Not a bad trade to be honest. Rose has the slight injury concern. Bulls have shown they are good without him. Blazers get a superstar and a pick. Bulls get a top guard and a top 6 PF imho. Can amnesty or trade Boozer without hesitation. Aldridge and Noah also seem a great fit: offense/defense.

Inferno
06-27-2013, 04:34 PM
Bulls never trade Rose though.

tikay0
06-27-2013, 04:36 PM
You fat turd. STFU already. You've already been exposed as a Miami fan by KBLAZE.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BULLS.

Xsatyr
06-27-2013, 04:42 PM
So Portland trades away an emerging player and an all star for an unproven player via draft pick and a star coming back from an injury? Even if that pick turns out to be a good player they are still in the same situation. They would have a star who is ready to win now and a young player who needs time. Stupid trade.

FreezingTsmoove
06-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Whats goin on in here

Da_Bulls_23
06-27-2013, 06:06 PM
There is no was this is happening, and even with the ACL injury this is a dumb trade. Your giving up the youngest MVP ever, and a perennial top 3-5 player in the L who hasn't reached his prime yet. Plus a lottery pick on a very deep draft for an unproven PG who will barely be a top 5 PG at best. And a PF who has reached his ceiling...

:facepalm

No thanks..

Myth
06-27-2013, 06:10 PM

This. You take that if Rose didn't have the injury, but with it, you keep Aldridge and Lillard.

Go Getter
06-27-2013, 06:17 PM
This moron has polled 3 million people apparently.:facepalm

Go Getter
06-27-2013, 06:18 PM
You fat turd. STFU already. You've already been exposed as a Miami fan by KBLAZE.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BULLS.
:rockon:

LosBulls
11-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Bump...

imdaman99
11-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Bulls should have pulled the trigger on this trade. Oh wait, it was an ish proposed trade :kobe:

Quickening
11-23-2013, 07:24 PM

:lol

Human Error
11-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Rose for Aldridge and Lillard? No way the Blazers would even consider it. The Bulls fans really need to stop overrating Rose.

LosBulls
11-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Rose for Aldridge and Lillard? No way the Blazers would even consider it. The Bulls fans really need to stop overrating Rose.
The whole point of my thread was me saying the Bulls should of traded Rose while he still had value.

Myth
11-23-2013, 07:31 PM
This. You take that if Rose didn't have the injury, but with it, you keep Aldridge and Lillard.

I'm still feeling confident in this answer.

imdaman99
11-23-2013, 07:32 PM
The whole point of my thread was me saying the Bulls should of traded Rose while he still had value.
Should have offered the Thunder, Goatbrook and a 1st rounder for Rose after he won MVP.

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 12:41 PM
We could of had D.Lillard.