PDA

View Full Version : Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

Euroleague
06-28-2013, 09:39 PM
I am hearing very big rumors in Greece that two NBA teams, Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers want Vassilis Spanoulis.

From what I hear the Pacers want him to be a rotation player, with a chance to take over as the starter at point guard, while the 76ers are offering him the starting position, with a guarantee that he starts the whole season.

The Pacers are offering more money though, but with a big salary cut from what he is being offered by big European clubs. However, it is still a good salary.

The 76ers are offering less money, but hoping he takes the offer, because he would be guaranteed to be the team's starting point guard.

If Spanoulis wants to come back to the NBA he can this next season. None of this can happen until July 11th, when he officially becomes a free agent.

But the word is big that after the Euroleague Final Four, he was given the offers by both NBA teams, and that he is still thinking about it.

But since he has 3 young kids, and a newborn baby, it might not be possible.

RRR3
06-28-2013, 09:45 PM
This is all I could find: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=vassilis+spanoulis&oq=vassilis+spanoulis&gs_l=news-cc.3...573.1034.0.1112.6.3.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0. ..1ac.1.

Unless one of those stories translates to something anywhere near what you posted, it looks like you are (as usual) completely full of horse shit.

IncarceratedBob
06-28-2013, 09:48 PM
What could span bring to a team?

Psycho
While Spanoulis is an intelligent player no doubt, he is unathletic and lacks the unparalleled semi-insane artistry and creativity that come from his more swarthy peers. Overall, a poor man's Ricky Rubio that could be used on the bench to boost morale by being the team whipping boy ie "Hey, Vasaline! If you try very hard every day, maybe you will be able to dunk it one day! Haha yeah right! Vasaline is such a loser." In this way, Spanoulis will boost the other player's confidence by sucking. Another way he could be utilized is by being the team's enforcer on the bench. Whenever anybody on the opposing team looks over to the bench to see his hideous, deranged face, they will instantly be intimidated, losing concentration and becoming more passive in hopes that they do not not attract the attention of this dementedly perverted Greek (let's face it, the Greeks are just a dirty, dirty people) so as to elude Spanoulis drugging them and then raping their unconscious bodies. This sort of strategy would be highly effective against the Heat, who are mentally weak, so the Pacers should definitely pursue this guy. Plus, Greeks are stupid, so the Pacers could probably get him to play for minimum wage or some shit.

Derka
If this was actually being rumored, it would be on the net somewhere. As usual, it isn't because as usual, you are entirely full of shit and just trolling the NBA forum for your boyfriend Vagisil Spoonerific.

artificial
NoLinksYo

Dr.J4ever
06-28-2013, 09:49 PM
I am hearing very big rumors in Greece that two NBA teams, Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers want Vassilis Spanoulis.

From what I hear the Pacers want him to be a rotation player, with a chance to take over as the starter at point guard, while the 76ers are offering him the starting position, with a guarantee that he starts the whole season.

The Pacers are offering more money though, but with a big salary cut from what he is being offered by big European clubs. However, it is still a good salary.

The 76ers are offering less money, but hoping he takes the offer, because he would be guaranteed to be the team's starting point guard.

If Spanoulis wants to come back to the NBA he can this next season. None of this can happen until July 11th, when he officially becomes a free agent.

But the word is big that after the Euroleague Final Four, he was given the offers by both NBA teams, and that he is still thinking about.

But since he has 3 young kids, and a newborn baby, it might not be possible.

Okay, I don't know about your "sources", but theoretically this is now possible for the Sixers. They just traded Jrue, but drafted Michael Carter Williams, a guard with a high upside. The Sixers have done very well with their moves and I am very happy because they will tank for the 2013-2014 season and get ready to harvest the 2014 draft with lots to choose from.

If Span pans out in the NBA, then better, if he doesn't, not so bad either.

Bibby4Three
06-28-2013, 09:49 PM
embarrassing. :facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
06-28-2013, 09:50 PM
While Spanoulis is an intelligent player no doubt, he is unathletic and lacks the unparalleled semi-insane artistry and creativity that come from his more swarthy peers. Overall, a poor man's Ricky Rubio that could be used on the bench to boost morale by being the team whipping boy ie "Hey, Vasaline! If you try very hard every day, maybe you will be able to dunk it one day! Haha yeah right! Vasaline is such a loser." In this way, Spanoulis will boost the other player's confidence by sucking. Another way he could be utilized is by being the team's enforcer on the bench. Whenever anybody on the opposing team looks over to the bench to see his hideous, deranged face, they will instantly be intimidated, losing concentration and becoming more passive in hopes that they do not not attract the attention of this dementedly perverted Greek (let's face it, the Greeks are just a dirty, dirty people) so as to elude Spanoulis drugging them and then raping their unconscious bodies. This sort of strategy would be highly effective against the Heat, who are mentally weak, so the Pacers should definitely pursue this guy. Plus, Greeks are stupid, so the Pacers could probably get him to play for minimum wage or some shit.
uh oh

prepare for euroleague essay

DStebb716
06-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Euroleague is the Vassilis Spanoulis of ISH.

RRR3
06-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Euroleague is the Vassilis Spanoulis of ISH.
Don't insult VSpan like that.

IncarceratedBob
06-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Ricky rubio is one it the worst euro league players

Averaged 6.1/2.7/1.2 on 31% shooting in 31 mpg

DStebb716
06-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Don't insult VSpan like that.

Nice avi. Thought that was an incredible remake.

RRR3
06-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Nice avi. Thought that was an incredible remake.
Thanks, Les Miserables (2012 film, that is) achieved the impossible for me: it was as good as, or maybe even better (to me, I mean) than the Lord of the Rings films. Never thought that would happen. I have a crush on Samantha Barks (Eponine), she is so talented! Who was your favorite character (might as well derail this ****ing thread)

RRR3
06-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Ricky rubio is one it the worst euro league players

Averaged 6.1/2.7/1.2 on 31% shooting in 31 mpg
Still better than VSpan's NBA stats :crazysam:

Euroleague
06-28-2013, 09:59 PM
If this was actually being rumored, it would be on the net somewhere. As usual, it isn't because as usual, you are entirely full of shit and just trolling the NBA forum for your boyfriend Vagisil Spoonerific.

http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/06/dribbling/29088

NBA

During the last months at least two NBA teams were impressed by what Spanoulis has achieved in Europe, and are planning to approach him officially. After his bad experience in Houston, Spanoulis is not eager to return to the States, but he already had some talks about this possibility, so you can never say never. However, one of those teams recently changed general managers, so it’s unknown at this point if the possible interest still exists, while the other one can make him in theory a starter, but can’t give him the money he will be getting in Europe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's an English link, and they are trying to be EXTREMELY careful in what they say, as to not upset the owners of Olympiacos that are trying to sign Spanoulis and are in the negotiating stage with him.

So they don't want to piss off Olympiacos in what they say. Because it could hurt their negotiations with him, and you can't get a big source like that mad at you.

But, this is definitely something that is being said in Greece.........that 3-4 NBA teams are going to be coming after him extremely aggressively if he does not sign with a European team in the next couple of weeks.

He got the offers already verbally after the Euroleague Final Four.

RRR3
06-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Who the hell is Nikos Varlas?

Heavincent
06-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Even if it is true (which it's not, Euroleague's making shit up as usual), who cares? This dude averaged 3/1 in the NBA. I might as well make a thread about possible landing spots for Anthony Tolliver.

RRR3
06-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Even if it is true (which it's not, Euroleague's making shit up as usual), who cares? This dude averaged 3/1 in the NBA. I might as well make a thread about possible landing spots for Anthony Tolliver.
Um... excuse you, Anthony Tolliver put up an average 12/7 his 2nd NBA season. That's pretty much more than VSpan's career totals.

Euroleague
06-28-2013, 10:07 PM

He is one of the biggest sports journalists in Europe.

Derka
06-28-2013, 10:08 PM
http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/06/dribbling/29088

Where's the proof that he's already received offers? Something like that would already be out in the American press. That link solidifies absolutely nothing you posted in your OP. Its a random guy spewing some sourceless crap. Where are you getting Pacers and Sixers from? Where are you getting dollar amounts from? Where are you getting information on who wants him to start where? You offer "rumors" regarding tons of specifics and back up absolutely none of them. Again, standard for you.

RRR3
06-28-2013, 10:11 PM
How would you guys rank these 4 rappers?

Big L
2Pac
Biggie Smalls
Big Pun

Heavincent
06-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Pancakes or waffles?

RRR3
06-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

Jessica Alba or Eva Longoria?

Inferno
06-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Waffles.

Jessica Alba

Heavincent
06-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Waffles.

Eva Longoria

Django Unchained or Pulp Fiction?

RRR3
06-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Eva Longoria

Django Unchained or Pulp Fiction?
Haven't seen either tbh. VSpan or prime Smush Parker?

Heavincent
06-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Neither. Give me Anthony Carter.

DStebb716
06-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks, Les Miserables (2012 film, that is) achieved the impossible for me: it was as good as, or maybe even better (to me, I mean) than the Lord of the Rings films. Never thought that would happen. I have a crush on Samantha Barks (Eponine), she is so talented! Who was your favorite character (might as well derail this ****ing thread)

That's some high praise.

But, not to sound lame and unoriginal, but I might have to say Hugh as Jean Valjean. He was PERFECT.

But really I think I liked Ed Redmayne as Marius.

RRR3
06-28-2013, 10:33 PM
That's some high praise.

But, not to sound lame and unoriginal, but I might have to say Hugh as Jean Valjean. He was PERFECT.

Redmayne is a really good performer. And he's a bawse :pimp:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/02e6418d8796b5ad1b32072036577d14/tumblr_mewiexRxcZ1qci06eo2_500.jpg

RRR3
06-28-2013, 10:34 PM
Neither. Give me Anthony Carter.
GOAT. He carried that scrub Denver team ya know.

hangintheair
06-28-2013, 10:58 PM
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly or Lotion?

HarryCallahan
06-28-2013, 11:06 PM
I call BS. Why would he accept less money and a reduced role? Doesn't make any sense it's not like he can come over for less money, prove himself and then get a big contract (a'la Thiago Splitter), he's already 30. It does make sense that the Pacers and 76ers would want him, but there's no reason for him to want to play for them.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-28-2013, 11:08 PM
Prime shaq or shot spanoulis?

disel
06-29-2013, 12:49 AM
What could span bring to a team?
BRICKS AND TURNOVERS.

Kews1
06-29-2013, 12:58 AM
nobody wants that ****** in the league

Sakkreth
06-29-2013, 01:28 AM
That's some high praise.

Probably have to watch it as my name is Marius.

Euroleague
06-29-2013, 01:38 AM
I call BS. Why would he accept less money and a reduced role? Doesn't make any sense it's not like he can come over for less money, prove himself and then get a big contract (a'la Thiago Splitter), he's already 30. It does make sense that the Pacers and 76ers would want him, but there's no reason for him to want to play for them.

How is being a starting point guard a "reduced role"?

brantonli
06-29-2013, 01:41 AM

If you ever go to London, definitely check out the Les Mis theatre production there, the singing blows the movie version away 10 times out of 10. Tickets are something like 20 pounds to 70 pounds (thats $30 upwards). There was a free concert of all the West End plays last week, and the guy who plays Jean Valjean was incredible.

Hey, this is a euro thread right, french revolutionaries should fit right in

Dr.J4ever
06-29-2013, 02:25 AM

How ironic if we both end up rooting for billy? If he does go to my Sixers, I will have to pull for VSpan, and hope he is everything Euroleague says he is.

Go Billy! :roll:

kurple
06-29-2013, 03:03 AM

Big L
2Pac
Biggie Smalls
Big Pun
for me personaly

pac
L
B.I.G
pun

kurple
06-29-2013, 03:05 AM
no one is signing VSpan to be a starter

i wouldnt be shocked if someone signed him as a squad player who can earn his minutes in practice

Flash31
06-29-2013, 04:36 AM
You can tell whoever is trying to sign
him as a starter no less
is trying to Outank the Goat of
Tanking Michael Jordan no less,

Theres some serious competition this year

Suns,Pelicans,Hornets,Timberwolves,Celtics,
76ers,Magic,Cavaliers,Kings,Raptors

Thats some serious stuff there

thrn you have teams on the edge
Lakers,Jazz,Bucks,Den,Mem

Some teams are trying to
have a clear Tanking advantage

Jordan already got rid of Mullens
who was a detriment to that

who else is possibly trying to beat the goat owner at tanking
He practically revolutionized tanking to a whole
new degree

40-50 wins in 5 seasons total
thats a record

AirFederer
06-29-2013, 04:59 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/didnt_read_midget_gif.gif

/thread

Nash
06-29-2013, 05:38 AM
V-Span comes to NBA, sucks again and Euroleague turns his back on him by saying he's one of the worst Euroleague players.

Haymaker
06-29-2013, 07:46 AM

https://www.facebook.com/nikos.varlas.1

I think Nikos Varlas is Euroleague :oldlol:

RRR3
06-29-2013, 07:50 AM
https://www.facebook.com/nikos.varlas.1

I think Nikos Varlas is Euroleague :oldlol:
Whoever he is, he sure likes VSPAN

dr.hee
06-29-2013, 07:53 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225479
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305540
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=284590
:lol

No sources as usual? If you can hear this all over "Greece", maybe give us the specifics? If it's not on the internet, which newspaper, TV or radio station?

S13M
06-29-2013, 08:18 AM
Makes sense for 76ers. If you want to tank for Wiggins why not start V-Span, Philly loses and we see the Almighty V-Span struggle big time. Win-win for everyone.

All Net
06-29-2013, 08:33 AM
Why would teams be interested again?

dr.hee
06-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Why would teams be interested again?

Are they? Euroleague might not have noticed yet that the voices in his head aren't Greek TV stations...there is not a single "rumour" about Spanoulis having NBA offers anywhere on the web. Nothing. The only "source" of that is some guy named "Euroleague" :lol

Le Shaqtus
06-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Makes sense for 76ers. If you want to tank for Wiggins why not start V-Span, Philly loses and we see the Almighty V-Span struggle big time. Win-win for everyone.

I like this.

Trollsmasher
06-29-2013, 09:43 AM
:lol Good logic

gabepizza
06-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Spanoulis will never be a starting pg on an NBA team. Not athletic enough. A backup pg at best.

tomtucker
06-29-2013, 01:15 PM
once i had a terrible case of Vassilis Spanoulis ........doctor gave me some pills, cleared it right up.........:rockon:

dr.hee
06-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Spanoulis will never be a starting pg on an NBA team. Not athletic enough. A backup pg at best.

Since Rafer Alston can't hold him back anymore, he could try his luck in Houston...

Doranku
06-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Why would the dude come to the NBA and embarrass himself again?

BlazersDozen
06-29-2013, 01:49 PM

Big L
2Pac
Biggie Smalls
Big Pun

Biggie
Big Pun
Big L
2Pac

kNicKz
06-29-2013, 02:16 PM
That hairline.....:facepalm

MP.Trey
06-29-2013, 02:18 PM
You can tell whoever is trying to sign
him as a starter no less
is trying to Outank the Goat of
Tanking Michael Jordan no less,

Theres some serious competition this year

Suns,Pelicans,Hornets,Timberwolves,Celtics,
76ers,Magic,Cavaliers,Kings,Raptors

Thats some serious stuff there

thrn you have teams on the edge
Lakers,Jazz,Bucks,Den,Mem

Some teams are trying to
have a clear Tanking advantage

Jordan already got rid of Mullens
who was a detriment to that

who else is possibly trying to beat the goat owner at tanking
He practically revolutionized tanking to a whole
new degree

40-50 wins in 5 seasons total
thats a record
Wtf kind of sentence structure is this? :biggums:

Euroleague
06-29-2013, 06:58 PM

He's much more athletic than Rubio, Nash, Kidd, Prigioni, Calderon, Andre Miller, Deron Williams and plenty of other NBA point guards.

You are a RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

CavaliersFTW
06-29-2013, 07:01 PM
He's much more athletic than Rubio, Nash, Kidd, Prigioni, Calderon, Andre Miller, Deron Williams and plenty of other NBA point guards.

What's his quickness like?

dr.hee
06-29-2013, 08:05 PM

Now since you've exposed this horrible case of racism, what about telling us which sources say that Spanoulis has multiple NBA offers? Who exactly said this? Which newspapers/TV stations/websites?
I happen to be from Europe, and haven't heard sh*t...

LongLiveTheKing
06-29-2013, 08:10 PM

:roll: :wtf:

Euroleague
06-29-2013, 10:23 PM
This is the twitter of Spanoulis' agent right here.

https://twitter.com/MiskoRaznatovic

You can leave messages there to Spanoulis of whether you think he is good to play in the NBA or not and he will read them.

Go ahead and load it up with messages that he is not good enough to play in the NBA............and let him read it.

gabepizza
06-29-2013, 10:47 PM

Yes it's easy to make stuff up.

Le Shaqtus
06-29-2013, 11:03 PM

Considering Nash, Prig, Kidd, and Miller are all 35+ thats not really saying much.

Rubio and D Will aren't that athletic to begin with, even CP3 isn't that athletic as much as he is deceptively.

Is he more athletic than the likes of Westbrook and Rose? Absolutely not, in fact guys like Westbrook are too quick for their own good.

KG215
06-29-2013, 11:13 PM
I wish I had subscribed to the thread, or at least PM'ed myself the post and link, but Euroleague, sometime within the last year, has said Spanoulis is more athletic and Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose combined.

So yeah....there's that.

Le Shaqtus
06-29-2013, 11:36 PM
I wish I had subscribed to the thread, or at least PM'ed myself the post and link, but Euroleague, sometime within the last year, has said Spanoulis is more athletic and Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose combined.

So yeah....there's that.

This guy looks like he can barely run a sub 15 second 100m dash, let alone alone that. In another thread he also said Spanoulis was better than LeBron... Then hilarity ensued.

jzek
06-29-2013, 11:52 PM

Some "starters" only start games but actually play backup minutes (read: 18-20 mins per game).

deja vu
06-30-2013, 02:50 AM
VSpan is more athletic than Derrick Rose and Russel Westbrook combined. :roll:

:biggums:

Sakkreth
06-30-2013, 03:40 AM
Why you americans having such a heated discussion about european players ? :confusedshrug:

dr.hee
06-30-2013, 04:12 AM
This is the twitter of Spanoulis' agent right here.

https://twitter.com/MiskoRaznatovic

You can leave messages there to Spanoulis of whether you think he is good to play in the NBA or not and he will read them.

Go ahead and load it up with messages that he is not good enough to play in the NBA............and let him read it.

Still, no sources for your "rumours":roll:

Dr.J4ever
07-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Why you americans having such a heated discussion about european players ? :confusedshrug:

Cause it's funny:roll:

SamuraiSWISH
07-01-2013, 04:04 AM
Than Deron Williams? Yea ... I picture that Eurotrash bum PG doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVK9R1f92Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLaPtlaYKw

on the regular, in garbage Euroleague, let alone on the best basketball athletes in the world in the NBA

:oldlol:

LongLiveTheKing
07-01-2013, 04:09 AM
I searched "Vassilis Spanoulis" on twitter to see if any rumors came up but none didn't and i found Euroleague's twitter.
I think someone posted this already https://twitter.com/TheActualRT
Scroll down and look how many times he tweet out "Vassilis Spanoulis calls out JVG" :lol.

Dr.J4ever
07-01-2013, 07:27 AM

on the regular, in garbage Euroleague, let alone on the best basketball athletes in the world in the NBA

Oh, I'm sure VSpan can do that easily!........................with a trampoline!!!!

Dr.J4ever
07-01-2013, 07:37 AM
I searched "Vassilis Spanoulis" on twitter to see if any rumors came up but none didn't and i found Euroleague's twitter.
Scroll down and look how many times he tweet out "Vassilis Spanoulis calls out JVG" :lol.

I tried looking also for NBA rumors on VSpan, but just none except for the article from eurohoops by Niko Varlas provided by euroleague. To me, it's highly unlikely the Sixers(who are suppose to be one of the suitors) sign VSpan. The 76ers are in full tank mode. We're looking to dump salaries and veterans for the Andrew Wiggins sweepstakes. I guess we still have to field an NBA team, but VSpan at 30 years old? C'mon, it doesn't make sense especially with MCL(our 11th pick) in the fold.

LJJ
07-01-2013, 07:40 AM

:roll:

Lakas can be so cute sometimes. He has no idea how these things work.

Euroleague
07-01-2013, 02:46 PM

Spanoulis is way more athletic than Deron Williams. Not even close. Not even freaking remotely close.

SpurrDurr
07-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Spanoulis is way more athletic than Deron Williams. Not even close. Not even freaking remotely close.

Deron even if he's chubbyh is still faster, stronger and can jump higher than Spanoulis.

Euroleague
07-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Deron even if he's chubbyh is still faster, stronger and can jump higher than Spanoulis.

:roll: :lol :oldlol: :roll:

Spanoulis is way faster, quicker, and has a higher vertical.

Spanoulis has a much better first and last step.

Spanoulis is light years quicker in lateral movement on defense.

Spanoulis is an explosive athlete off the dribble and he explodes towards the rim with his last burst.

You need to stop doing drugs. Williams is not even close to Spanoulis athletically.

And Williams is not stronger than Spanoulis either. Not at all.

KG215
07-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Euroleague, do you still believe Spanoulis is more athletic than Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose combined?

Andrew Wiggins
07-01-2013, 03:12 PM

is that really him :biggums:

HomieWeMajor
07-01-2013, 03:13 PM
V-Span will average a double double of 10 points and 10 turnovers on 34% shooting

Le Shaqtus
07-01-2013, 03:17 PM

Spanoulis is an explosive athlete off the dribble and he explodes towards the rim with his last burst.

You need to stop doing drugs. Williams is not even close to Spanoulis athletically.

I know you're a troll but you need some mental help :biggums:

KG215
07-01-2013, 03:44 PM

A faster last step? The f**k does that even mean?

LongLiveTheKing
07-01-2013, 03:45 PM

I'm pretty sure you are high. :biggums:

Andrei89
07-01-2013, 06:17 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CavaliersFTW
07-01-2013, 06:22 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Trollsmasher
07-01-2013, 06:33 PM

this is gold:roll: :roll:

Nash
07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Papanikoloau sucks.

u mad euroleague?

Nash
07-01-2013, 06:35 PM

That's what fat people say when they lose a race

tpols
07-01-2013, 06:36 PM

Ive seen players that have quicker steps at the end of their drives than they do in the middle.. Tony Parker for example will have a defender on his hip the whole way and burst past with a quick last step for a layup

Derka
07-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Vagisil...more athletic than D-Will? Is this even real life anymore?! :lol :lol

Euroleague
07-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Gal Mekel just got a 3 year guaranteed contract from the Dallas Mavericks.

Gal Mekel is one of the biggest scrubs in Europe. A MEGA SCRUB by European standards.

This guy, a complete POS player by European standards got a 3 year GUARANTEED NBA contract.

And we are supposed to believe that Spanoulis, the best player in Europe, isn't good enough to play in the NBA?

:lol :roll: :facepalm :rolleyes:

LMAO at Gal Mekel.

My god the NBA is a JOKE.

Euroleague
07-01-2013, 07:17 PM

It means you never played basketball.

Trollsmasher
07-01-2013, 07:18 PM
God, I hope some signs V-Span:lol

dr.hee
07-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Still waiting for Euroleague to provide sources for Spanoulis having "multiple NBA offers":lol
Google shows no hits for the 76ers being interested except a link to a 2010 message board thread saying Philly offered the MLE for 5 years...

So one again..."Spanoulis said to have...". SAID BY WHO??? Euroleague is hearing this in Greece, so...who's saying it?

Seriously, is this guy paid to increase traffic or actually mentally ill?

CavaliersFTW
07-01-2013, 07:42 PM
God, I hope some signs V-Span:lol
V-Span would be the laughing stock of the league if some team signs him - nothing more than the token white guy/jester (last man on the bench, clumsy/unathletic buffoon who plays garbage time for entertainment/morale ala Scalabrine) of a prominent team or "starting" for a team that is tanking hard for draft picks (a-la Luke Walton). The guy had a shot in the NBA in the middle of his prime and only manged 3 and 1 on 30% :oldlol:

dr.hee
07-01-2013, 07:47 PM
V-Span would be the laughing stock of the league - nothing more than the token white guy on the bench of a prominent team or "starting" for a team that is tanking hard for draft picks. The guy had a shot in the NBA in the middle of his prime and only averaged 3 and 1 on 30% :oldlol:

But don't you know the coach didn't trust him? And with Spanoulis being the best player in the world, purely based on his skills he couldn't get it done with his coaching staff not hugging him constantly. Wasn't comfortable in Houston. Touching story.

"You get limited minutes, prove yourself!" -> sucks playing limited minutes -> "F*ck this, Euroleague is better anyway!":lol

dr.hee
07-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Gal Mekel just got a 3 year guaranteed contract from the Dallas Mavericks.

Gal Mekel is one of the biggest scrubs in Europe. A MEGA SCRUB by European standards.

This guy, a complete POS player by European standards got a 3 year GUARANTEED NBA contract.

And we are supposed to believe that Spanoulis, the best player in Europe, isn't good enough to play in the NBA?

:lol :roll: :facepalm :rolleyes:

LMAO at Gal Mekel.

My god the NBA is a JOKE.

Maybe Mekel can drop 3 points and 1 assist per game on horrible percentages. That's what scrubs do, right? I pray to the god I don't even believe in that Mekel goes on to average more than your boy V-Span. If there is a god, he wants to see another Euroleague meltdown for sure:lol

fragokota
07-02-2013, 03:29 AM
The thing is V-span is actually a good player.

Euroleague with his continuous trolling has ****ed up his image big time in this forum :lol :lol :lol

iznogood
07-02-2013, 06:56 AM

deron williams is stronger imo, spanoulis is quicker though.

SpurrDurr
07-02-2013, 07:11 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsacn7hsHd1qkkf32o1_250.gif

AirFederer
07-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Tracy McGrady is impressed with "Billy" and his 2 MVP`s :roll: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UujXKTWGodU

Dr.J4ever
07-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Tracy McGrady is impressed with "Billy" and his 2 MVP`s :roll: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UujXKTWGodU

The Nazi denied that Vspan ever said he was "the tmac of Greece". Now here is evidence from a Greek reporter with TMac himself confirming that Vspan himself told him that. Wow!

PacerRaptor
07-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Pacers didnt offer him anything...They have Hill and CJ Watson..they'll have no interest in VSpan

Euroleague
07-02-2013, 06:16 PM
http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/07/dribbling/29247

The meeting between Olympiacos

Le Shaqtus
07-02-2013, 06:46 PM
The only two teams that are not affected by the postponement of the crucial meeting are two NBA franchises that are still considering the case of signing the Euroleague MVP.

In your dreams :lol

Andrew Wiggins
07-02-2013, 06:54 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/600053_10151466776951422_877647231_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/944679_10151603050046422_536617788_n.jpg

CavaliersFTW
07-02-2013, 07:42 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/600053_10151466776951422_877647231_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/944679_10151603050046422_536617788_n.jpg
Are those pics of Euroleague (poster)?

SamuraiSWISH
07-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Dude looks like he smells. You can just see it on him. Those europeans, specifically greeks are disgusting.

CavaliersFTW
07-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Dude looks like he smells. You can just see it on him. Those europeans, specifically greeks are disgusting.
excessive body hair + terrible hygiene + exposure of skin and hair to pungent greek cooking oils = typical smelly greeks

CavaliersFTW
12-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Whatever came of this? :confusedshrug: Were any links ever provided? :oldlol:

MiseryCityTexas
12-23-2013, 03:50 PM
V-Span is an undercover homo. I seen that party he had awhile back, and the men looked like they had more fun hanging around each other than they had with the women that they came with. The women at that party looked bored as **** and angry as hell.

East_Stone_Ya
12-23-2013, 03:56 PM
V-Span is an undercover homo. I seen that party he had awhile back, and the men looked like they had more fun hanging around each other than they had with the women that they came with. The women at that party looked bored as **** and angry as hell.

he has a hot wife though

http://www.starnostar.com/data/images/who-is-Olympia-Hopsonidou-is-star-or-no-star-Olympia-Hopsonidou-celebrity-vote.jpg

Black and White
12-23-2013, 04:02 PM
I say let him come to the NBA, let the team that signs him start him at PG and watch the likes of Kyrie Irving, Damian Lillard, Russell Westbrook, Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, Jeff Teague etc dribble rings around him and expose him for the scrub he is.