PDA

View Full Version : Under The Dome (CBS' New Sci-Fi Show)

dunksby
06-30-2013, 05:55 AM
Anyone caught the premiere? Not a bad start, will give it a few more episodes to judge it though. What you think?

StocktonFan
06-30-2013, 06:33 AM
nope, quick synopsis pls?

dunksby
06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
nope, quick synopsis pls?
There is this little town and everybody is going about their business when out of the blue a giant invisible dome appears and cuts them off from the rest of the world. Some people start to act strange and shit too after a while. For now nobody knows anything, kinda like how Lost felt at the beginning, which makes me a bit suspicious of this show.

Rameek
06-30-2013, 10:02 AM
I may watch a couple of episodes but it doesnt seem to interesting.

Qwyjibo
06-30-2013, 11:07 AM
Sounds interesting but I have zero faith in major network shows these days. I think Lost may have been the last one I watched regularly.

treadster
06-30-2013, 11:21 AM
There is this little town and everybody is going about their business when out of the blue a giant invisible dome appears and cuts them off from the rest of the world. Some people start to act strange and shit too after a while. For now nobody knows anything, kinda like how Lost felt at the beginning, which makes me a bit suspicious of this show.
so it's like simpsons the movie without the comedy?

EricGordon23
07-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Bump!

ZeN
07-20-2014, 02:52 PM
Bump!
Not much of one.

EricGordon23
07-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Not much of one.

Im catching up right now on the 2nd season so I haven't put my opinion yet
But from what I saw in the first episode of season 2 I didn't expect either of those deaths and I can't wait to see how junior reacts and what is up with that mysterious girl!? I am about to watch the 2nd episode now.

Also I am pretty annoyed they made the D.j the cop now.... So just anyone can be sheriff I guess

tmacattack33
07-20-2014, 08:35 PM
The show's premise sounded very stupid to me...but i watched it one day and was surprised. I've been following it ever since.

Rameek
07-21-2014, 01:24 AM
I'm still watching but its nothing earth shattering or captivating. Just want to see how it ends at this point.

imdaman99
07-21-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm still watching but its nothing earth shattering or captivating. Just want to see how it ends at this point.
Basically this. They have the kids chant some stupid line "the pink stars are falling" and then having seizures. I will continue to watch it with interest, but some of it is ridiculous :lol

InfiniteBaskets
07-21-2014, 02:05 PM
For people that don't know, the show is based on the Stephen King book. I read the book like four years back, and found it odd that they were making a show out of this.

Note, this is ONE book. And the book was like maybe 900 pages. Yet they are planning on doing multiple seasons from it. Which makes me think they will have to deviate greatly and expand on a lot of plot lines.

But yeah, if this show makes it to the end, and stays true to the book you guys will all be in for a WTF later on. :lol

dunksby
07-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Basically this. They have the kids chant some stupid line "the pink stars are falling" and then having seizures. I will continue to watch it with interest, but some of it is ridiculous :lol
Yea the seizures...excuse me the vision seeings are done so bad :oldlol: