PDA

View Full Version : Adam Morrison should be #1!!!

ilovethemavz
06-28-2006, 01:39 AM
I don't follow the Raptors really at all but to me it's seems obvious they need either Adam Morrison or even Rudy Gay!!!I mean would they want Bargnani or Aldridge for???They have Bosh and Charlie V had a solid rookie season..Morrison would help them right away in a spot that they seemingly need..A scoring Small Forward!!!

Tips4
06-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Adam Morrison is an excellent player, if we didnt have Charlie V he woul d probabaly be our first choice. But we need a player who can play with Bosh at front court and that will be Bargani or Aldridge !!!!

Qwyjibo
06-28-2006, 01:46 AM
I don't follow the Raptors really at all but to me it's seems obvious they need either Adam Morrison or even Rudy Gay!!!I mean would they want Bargnani or Aldridge for???They have Bosh and Charlie V had a solid rookie season..Morrison would help them right away in a spot that they seemingly need..A scoring Small Forward!!!

OMGZ REALLY?!?!?

Charlie V is already the starting SF for the Raptors. Morrison would be coming off the bench to provide scoring for the Raptors... something they really don't need more of.

305Baller
06-28-2006, 01:47 AM
All this smoke and mirrors **** is BS...they are taking the obvious pick in Aldridge

ilovethemavz
06-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Oh ok!!!See I didn't consider Charlie V playing SF but I still say Morrison would help out alot cause in my opinion Aldridge will be a bust and Bargnani won't contribute right away if he even ever does!!!

TheReturnofCed
06-28-2006, 01:50 AM
They will pick Bargani and he will be a bust.

DoubleTech
06-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Oh ok!!!See I didn't consider Charlie V playing SF but I still say Morrison would help out alot cause in my opinion Aldridge will be a bust and Bargnani won't contribute right away if he even ever does!!!

you're in for a shock.

Chamberlain
06-28-2006, 03:11 AM
Bargnani for Prime Minister.

Bill Swerski
06-28-2006, 03:20 AM
:applause: Yes yes :applause:

But only for the first 3 years...

Zombles
06-28-2006, 04:55 AM
Raptors are ****ing insane to take Bargnani, he's a joke defensively, they are already a very good offensive team, and he's way too thin to guard either 4s or 5s making him a 7-foot three (which will negates his speed advantage) and takes away minutes from Charlie V.

It is even more insane when you consider they can get Aldridge or even Sheldon Williams who can really adress their biggest weakness, INTERIOR DEFENSE.

TheReturnofCed
06-28-2006, 05:08 AM
Raptors are ****ing insane to take Bargnani, he's a joke defensively, they are already a very good offensive team, and he's way too thin to guard either 4s or 5s making him a 7-foot three (which will negates his speed advantage) and takes away minutes from Charlie V.

It is even more insane when you consider they can get Aldridge or even Sheldon Williams who can really adress their biggest weakness, INTERIOR DEFENSE.

Lamarcus is the only choice really, or Marcus Williams. They do not need any other player in this draft at number 1.

Spiderman08 24
06-28-2006, 05:24 AM
They should trade the #1 pick for a top 10 pick and an experienced veteran.

If I were the Raps, I'd draft Shelden Williams with a top 10 pick. Also, an experienced veteran could really help them..

I dunno, say Delonte West, #7 pick and a future pick for #1 pick.

I think that would be a good deal for the Raptors. Number 1 pick is risky this year. They could draft a bust or miss out on the best player available.

Spiderman08 24
06-28-2006, 05:25 AM
P.S Is Aldridge a good defender? If yes, then maybe Raptors shouldn't trade down and just pick him..
Or maybe pick Morrison or Bargiani and trade Villa...dunno. It's their choice. They have a lot of options.

kwajo
06-28-2006, 06:12 AM
I'm pulling for Adam too, I know he doesn't quite fit, but I think he's the only player in the draft that has "it," you know the special 'it' that separates the average from the great

SupermanOnSteroids
06-28-2006, 06:13 AM
i think toronto might take aldridge since he's the best bet at the 5 spot in the draft and can easily start next to bosh and villi in the toronto front court. braganani is more of a pf only despite his height, much like dirk.

bragnani to chicago. lots of potential and chicago's weakest position is PF. chicago already has good good young players at 1 2 and 3.

charlotte could either take morrison or gay. i think they go with morrison who's the best scorer in the draft and brings the intangiables and the attitude that fans love. the new league rules favor scorers more and a high scoring team would help the bobcats attract more fans to the games.

trailblazers take rudy gay. too much atheletic ability and skill. has a polished game and could help portland immediately.

hawks take brandon roy and then trade him to houston for williams. common knowledge.

minnasota takes tyrus thomas. they could take randy foye since they're already loosing marcus banks, but big men are more valuable and thomas is a physical speciman and plays with attitude. kg is not going to be in minny forever so minny needs to take thomas and try to fill up their other positions through trade or FA.

TheReturnofCed
06-28-2006, 06:16 AM
i think toronto might take aldridge since he's the best bet at the 5 spot in the draft and can easily start next to bosh and villi in the toronto front court. braganani is more of a pf only despite his height, much like dirk.

bragnani to chicago. lots of potential and chicago's weakest position is PF. chicago already has good good young players at 1 2 and 3.

Do you think Aldridge would brag that he is number 1?

SupermanOnSteroids
06-28-2006, 06:23 AM
basketball board dude. you wanna check spelling and grammer go to a niles crane fan club message board.

TheReturnofCed
06-28-2006, 06:51 AM
basketball board dude. you wanna check spelling and grammer go to a niles crane fan club message board.

That sounds fun. Can you find one for me? :confusedshrug:

Honestly just typing properly, shows that you have taken the time to look at what you have typed. I don't generally read the gangster type posts.

NHui
06-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Think the best thing for the Raptors to do is just send Alvin Williams and #1 to Charlotte for #3 and B Knight. At least we more value since as of now, it appears the top 5-6 players of this draft are roughly the same in terms of talent, positives, and negatives. At # 3, we can still get AB, Morrison, Gay, or if we want to reach a bit, take Foye (Who I think will surprise a lot of people in a lesser way that Wade did to the 2003 draft). Would anyone trade MoPete for another top 10 pick? What pick can a Pape Sow and the 35th deal give back Toronto?

Joey Zaza
06-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Think the best thing for the Raptors to do is just send Alvin Williams and #1 to Charlotte for #3 and B Knight.

That's the best plan I've read on the board all week. Bobs should be done with Knight - since Felton has developed and KNight is too old to grow with the team. Char can get their choice of Thomas/Aldridge, one of which will be gone at 3 and Tor ca nstill get big dud Euro and their dream pg.

craigthomasb
06-28-2006, 12:35 PM
if the raps and the bulls pass on aldridge hes gonna fall quite bit

WADE MONEY
06-28-2006, 02:00 PM

:roll:

Bosh4life
06-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Think the best thing for the Raptors to do is just send Alvin Williams and #1 to Charlotte for #3 and B Knight.

Yes but this was just rumoured and rumoured a while ago, so if it was true im sure BC would have jumped all over that.

saKf
06-28-2006, 02:41 PM
I'll be rooting for Morristache. He's got fire.

Maniak
07-30-2009, 03:35 PM
:applause: Yes yes :applause:

But only for the first 3 years...
That disturbs me how spot on that is...

waseem780
01-27-2014, 10:56 PM
This guy :applause: :applause:

russwest0
01-28-2014, 10:36 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

20Four
03-21-2014, 09:02 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thats the same exact expression I get when I look at your picture

kaiteng
03-24-2014, 06:21 PM
From a Raptor fan prospective, I don't think he is a bust, Kwame Brown level bust. He is just not a star most fans want him to be.

At the end, Lamarcus Aldridge is the real #1 player off that draft and Raptors probably knew it, but they opt not to pick him because he is too similar to Chris Bosh and they gambled off Bargs' potential.

Yeah, the gamble didn't pay off.

CarlosBoozer
03-25-2014, 01:48 AM
beast.