PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat new Target: Omar Asik

TonyMontana
07-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 11m
Rockets center Omer Asik has no interest in backing up or playing next Dwight Howard, according to sources. Could force trade.

Heat need to look to acquire Asik. Would be a perfect fit on the team.

Riley and LeBron make it happen

jzek
07-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Won't happen for the same reason CP3 didn't go to the Lakers - it would just be waaaaaaaaaaay too unfair.

Heat should focus more on Oden, Kaman, Dalembert, or Hansbrough.

SoCalLakersFan1
07-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Rockets won't help their competition now.

fpliii

I guess he would be in the half court, but can he run and finish?

flipogb
never heard of this OmAr Asik

NumberSix
Heat can't afford Asik.

LBJMVP
07-05-2013, 06:58 PM

How on earth could the heat get asik

Done_And_Done
At 8 million and change over the next 2 years, I don't see Asik fitting the Miami budget my dude...

nathanjizzle
nah, omar is overvalued at this point and the heat wont be able to afford him. they can only pick up old washed up undervalued players. example would be allen, bibby, miller, battier, juwan, you get my point?

scott0326
And what exactly would Miami be giving up to acquire him? He'd be a great fit, but it wont happen.

DaSeba5
07-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Won't happen for the same reason CP3 didn't go to the Lakers - it would just be waaaaaaaaaaay too unfair.

Heat should focus more on Oden, Kaman, Dalembert, or Hansbrough.

The NBA has never been fair. There's a reason two teams have nearly 20 titles while the 3rd best franchise has 6.

TonyMontana
07-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Asik would give the Heat something they havn't had in years. A defensive 7 footer that can dominate the boards and protect the rim. Capable of playing big minutes. With this the Heat would be amazing

Bosh for Asik and another role player. As long as it's not Lin, that dude blows and is overpaid.

CP3 to LA didn't happen because it would be unfair. LA still would have lost in the first round if they had CP3 instead of Howard.

It's because the league owned the Hornets at the time and what they were getting in return was retarded so they shut it down. They ended up getting Eric Gordon who had nice value at the time.

NumberSix
07-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Rockets won't help their competition now.
What competition? The only way they could compete against each other is in the finals. Houston is not a conference champion calibre team. Even with Dwight.

CelticBaller
07-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Omer Asik's contartc is shit, Can the Heat afford him?

boozehound
07-05-2013, 07:02 PM
nah, omar is overvalued at this point and the heat wont be able to afford him. they can only pick up old washed up undervalued players. example would be allen, bibby, miller, battier, juwan, you get my point?
how is 8 million overvalued for a guy like him? You are right that its not possible for them to get him though

Lakers2877
07-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Who exactly does Miami have to trade for him?

tazb
If they somehow, someway get him, which I highly doubt they will. The Heat are going to 5-peat.

boozehound
this is the biggest media lie of all last summer. 8 million per for a starting center (particularly one of the better rebounders and defenders) is under market value. now, lin may be overpaid, but omer is not

DaSeba5
07-05-2013, 07:04 PM
I would love him here, but I don't see how we can pull that off. We don't exactly have any trade pieces unless they want some older guys.

bladefd
07-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Wish Lakers could sign-and-trade Dwight for Asik. Asik would get to start in LA and Dwight would get his 5th year.

Is He Ill
07-05-2013, 07:06 PM
What competition? The only way they could compete against each other is in the finals. Houston is not a conference champion calibre team. Even with Dwight.

As if that's what the Rockets' management believes. :facepalm Morey definitely feels that they are legitimate contenders if Dwight signs in Houston.

ReturnofJPR
this is the biggest media lie of all last summer. 8 million per for a starting center (particularly one of the better rebounders and defenders) is under market value. now, lin may be overpaid, but omer is not

What makes it a horrible contract is that Omer makes $5 mil next season but $15 million in 2014!!!!!

Waaaay overpaid..not many teams can take that cap hit

Human Error
Only if Miami could convince Houston to take Haslem and Mike Miller. But the Rockets are not a bunch of idiots so I cannot see it happening.

Patrick Chewing
07-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Heat have less money than the Knicks do. Heat would have to trade Bosh to get Asik.

Then again, that could be a good deal for both sides.

Crafty
07-05-2013, 07:09 PM
A Rashard and Dwight reunion.

Rashard and Mike for Asik.

PJR
07-05-2013, 07:09 PM
The Heat have a formula that works just fine.

TonyMontana
07-05-2013, 07:11 PM
I would trade anyone on the team not named LeBron for Asik.

Yep that inclues Wade or Bosh.

Houston can add some contract to match salaries. I don't want Lin though, Parsons looks nice.

ReturnofJPR
07-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Asik would slow them all the way down, no small line up running and gunning as a lot of teams have C's who can fly past Omer In the open court(like Noah).

Kews1
07-05-2013, 07:12 PM
The NBA has never been fair. There's a reason two teams have nearly 20 titles while the 3rd best franchise has 6.

because we rule :rockon:

DaSeba5
07-05-2013, 07:13 PM
because we rule :rockon:

Exactly, so people can't whine about the NBA not being fair.

dbk123
07-05-2013, 07:13 PM
parsons and asik for bosh:rockon:

TonyMontana
07-05-2013, 07:16 PM

Sign me up, thats my dream trade. Ill give them Rashard Lewis too.

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Wade for Asik and Lin would be good.

Lin struggled with his 3 pt shot in the first half of the season but in the 2nd half of the season or post all-star, he shot around 38% from the 3 point land and he is practicing his shot even more.

Wade is useless and just gets in Lebron's way.

dbk123
07-05-2013, 07:24 PM

Lin struggled with his 3 pt shot in the first half of the season but in the 2nd half of the season or post all-star, he shot around 38% from the 3 point land and he is practicing his shot even more.

agree on lin. people hating on lin only saw him during the playoffs. he was playing fairly well during the regular season. he was injured and it was his first playoffs series so ill give him a pass for that.

DaSeba5
07-05-2013, 07:24 PM

Wade is not going anywhere.

If any of the big 3 is going to get traded, it will be Bosh.

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 07:25 PM

They'll keep him for stupid reasons like loyalty but then Wade will probably finish his career elsewhere anyways.

They should just trade him while they can instead of this stupid loyalty bullshit.

It should be win or nothing.

Spaulding
07-05-2013, 07:26 PM
They'll keep him for stupid reasons like loyalty but then Wade will probably finish his career elsewhere anyways.

They should just trade him while they can instead of this stupid loyalty bullshit.

Haha are you serious man?

Bandito
07-05-2013, 07:26 PM

didn't know lebron work in the FO too...

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Haha are you serious man?
Ummmm yes.

The Heat are going to keep Wade due to loyalty and nothing more because of what he has done to the franchise. He'll probably end up like Pierce and go elsewhere anyways.

DaSeba5
07-05-2013, 07:27 PM

So your solution is to trade Dwyane Wade (the face of the franchise and star when he's healthy) for Asik and Lin?

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 07:29 PM
So your solution is to trade Dwyane Wade (the face of the franchise and star) for Asik and Lin?
Wade is the face of the franchise? Wade is a star? Is this a joke? This isn't 2009 or 2010 anymore. Wade was a massive liability out there in the playoffs especially in the Finals and ECF.

If Wade didn't play in either series, the Heat would have won those series quicker than 7. All Wade did was get in Lebron's way since he can't shoot or do anything except play defense.

At this stage, Wade is a poor man's Tony Allen.

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 07:31 PM
You're absolutely kidding if you think the Rockets are going to trade Parsons. He is apart of the Rockets core and he makes less than a million year and he still has like two years left on his contract.

The guy is a massive steal right now and close to an untouchable.

DaSeba5
07-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Wade is the face of the franchise? Wade is a star? Is this a joke? This isn't 2009 or 2010 anymore. Wade was a massive liability out there in the playoffs especially in the Finals and ECF.

If Wade didn't play in either series, the Heat would have won those series quicker than 7. All Wade did was get in Lebron's way since he can't shoot or do anything except play defense.

Wade was injured. Watch him during their 27 game win streak. He wasn't the same player in the playoffs. He still showed up for big games. Just watch game 4 of the Finals and tell me he's not a star. A poor man's Tony Allen doesn't do that.

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Wade was injured. Watch him during their 27 game win streak. He wasn't the same player in the playoffs. He still showed up for big games. Just watch game 4 of the Finals and tell me he's not a star. A poor man's Tony Allen doesn't do that.
Wade was injured....

Yeah, I hear that....EVERY SEASON since he's been in the NBA. Can you just accept the fact that this guy is injury prone and can't even a last season without hurting something in his body?

The guy coasts in the regular season, plays limited minutes, and doesn't even play hard and he still gets hurt constantly.

Congrats, Wade showed up in 1-2 games of a series that went to 7 games.

Too bad the Heat wouldn't need 7 games if Wade's liability ass wasn't playing.

There is a reason why his +/- in the series was a huge negative when he was out there and a huge positive when he was on the bench.

Lebron and the Heat are better without him.

secund2nun
07-05-2013, 07:39 PM

+1

But they won't do it sadly. Bosh for Asik is still a great trade for Miami and Houston.

boozehound
07-05-2013, 07:44 PM
What makes it a horrible contract is that Omer makes $5 mil next season but $15 million in 2014!!!!!

Waaaay overpaid..not many teams can take that cap hit
again, not true. While he is paid like that, the cap hit is actually spread evenly over all 3 years (~8.3 mil per). The only way the cap $ reflects the actual money is if the bulls (or knicks in lins case) had matched. He counts as 8.3 for each of the next year.

also, to the poster who wants to SnT for Asik on the lakers, they cannot do a 5yr contract in a sign and trade

boozehound
07-05-2013, 07:45 PM

which is ridiculous.

TheReal Kendall
07-05-2013, 07:46 PM

:biggums:

Are you trolling bro?

Did you not watch the finals?

DaSeba5
07-05-2013, 07:47 PM
which is ridiculous.

But they will not break up the big 3 for anyone unless it's someone really worth breaking it up for. Riley said so himself.

Derka
07-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Heat can't afford him or anyone even close to his price range and lack any remotely attractive assets to trade with outside of Ray and the Big Three. They need to convince someone big to do what Ray did and take an enormous paycut with the hopes of getting a ring.

Trouble there is...big men KNOW they can get money.

BasedTom
07-05-2013, 07:58 PM
I'd love to see Asik with the Heat. He's my favorite Turkish player in the league

But I don't see how it could possibly happen. It looks a lot like the Heat aren't going to be making any big moves, and I can understand that.

TonyMontana
07-05-2013, 07:59 PM
But they will not break up the big 3 for anyone unless it's someone really worth breaking it up for. Riley said so himself.

Which is why winning it all is a curse in itself.

Just think about it. If Ray Allen misses that three the Heat lose and we're talking about what can they do to become a championship caliber team. But since he made it we should stand pat and accept the flawed roster?

The Heat should still look to get better. Asik is better than Bosh or Wade. Wade would be the best trade, but Houston doesn't benefit at all from that. At least Bosh is a better fit next to Howard.

Lin sucks dick

5 million this year and 15 million next year for a PG that can't shoot.

The most important factor from the PG position is three point shooting. Next is the ability to pressure opposing guards on defense. Then you got ball handling/taking pressure off the stars. If you can do those three things at a high level you got all I want from the point guard position. Thats not a position I'm spending big bucks on.

Chalmers > Lin.

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 08:43 PM
5 million this year and 15 million next year for a PG that can't shoot.
It's just 8.3 mill a year since the Knicks didn't match.

And I already stated how Lin shot 38% from 3 post all-star break. It's impressive because most players 3 point percentages drop after the break because of fatigue and their legs wearing out.

The most important factor from the PG position is three point shooting. Next is the ability to pressure opposing guards on defense. Then you got ball handling/taking pressure off the stars. If you can do those three things at a high level you got all I want from the point guard position. Thats not a position I'm spending big bucks on.
Seeing that your team is spending max contract on Wade, a guy who is injury prone and is literally a poor man's Tony Allen out there. You would be better off with Asik, a big man that is an elite rebounder and defender and can anchor the paint and make Bosh go back to his natural position and also Lin, a player with potential and is a much better shooter than Wade is.

Losing Wade just means losing his defense. At least there will be no more shooting liabilities out there.

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 08:46 PM
:biggums:

Are you trolling bro?

Did you not watch the finals?
Yeah I watched the Finals.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0619/grant_james_d1_576.jpg

I watched how Lebron had to go up against this type of defense (triple team in the paint) because Wade couldn't shoot.

SamuraiSWISH
07-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Heat don't need more help, and a traditional low block center is a TERRIBLE idea for a team with two elite ball dominating penetrators who need open space, and stretch fours and shooters to be surrounded with in order to space the floor out. All they need is a more youthful version of Udonis Haslem, or Chris Anderson. Hustler dorks who can hit an open jumper, don't demand touches for ISOs on the block, but bring the most impact by providing energy, rebounding, and shot blocking. LMAO @ "the more help" LeBron clowns. Really? They already have arguably the most talented squad when NOT healthy. When Wade is healthy, it isn't even close. They don't need big men in a center less league when you have the best player in the game, and the 2nd best SG in the league. They have been to three straight Finals with no low post scoring. It isn't needed. It would cramp LeBron's drive and kick game up too.

Electric Slide
07-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Heat don't need more help, and a traditional low block center is a TERRIBLE idea for a team with two elite ball dominating penetrators who need open space, and stretch fours and shooters to be surrounded with in order to space the floor out. All they need is a more youthful version of Udonis Haslem, or Chris Anderson. Hustler dorks who can hit an open jumper, don't demand touches for ISOs on the block, but bring the most impact by providing energy, rebounding, and shot blocking. LMAO @ "the more help" LeBron clowns. Really? They already have arguably the most talented squad when NOT healthy. When Wade is healthy, it isn't even close. They don't need big men in a center less league when you have the best player in the game, and the 2nd best SG in the league. They have been to three straight Finals with no low post scoring. It isn't needed. It would cramp LeBron's drive and kick game up too.
Lebron played with Shaq in 2010 and hsi drive and kick game is fine. His drive and kick game is being hurt by Wade right now since Wade stands in the 3 point line and is no threat from out there. At least someone like Asik would be around the basket to just dunk it or lay it in.

lol at talking about Wade when healthy, he is as fictional as a healthy Oden or a healthy Yao.

PJR
07-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Electric Slide please spare the users of ISH your drivel.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Houston would LOVE Bosh for Asik.

Dwight would get a stretch 4 in Bosh that doesn't need to be in the paint to score.

Miami finally has size and ends the Bosh at C experiment that clearly has not worked.

I would want more in return than just Asik though. Asik + Parsons? Or maybe involve a 3rd team in a multi team trade.

FLDFSU
07-05-2013, 09:01 PM
As I have been saying. Bosh for Omar and another player not named Lin.

BasedTom
07-05-2013, 09:04 PM
His name is Omer.

PJR
07-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Bosh is a significantly more versatile and valuable player than Asik. Anyone who has rooting interest in the Heat that would want that trade is an idiot.

Thankfully Pat Riley isn't an individual who would ever be influenced by idiot fans.

TonyMontana
07-05-2013, 09:06 PM

THIS

It's just 8.3 mill a year since the Knicks didn't match.

And I already stated how Lin shot 38% from 3 post all-star break. It's impressive because most players 3 point percentages drop after the break because of fatigue and their legs wearing out.

Seeing that your team is spending max contract on Wade, a guy who is injury prone and is literally a poor man's Tony Allen out there. You would be better off with Asik, a big man that is an elite rebounder and defender and can anchor the paint and make Bosh go back to his natural position and also Lin, a player with potential and is a much better shooter than Wade is.

Losing Wade just means losing his defense. At least there will be no more shooting liabilities out there.

There is no way Houston would want Wade. They already have Harden and their not retarded. NBA Teams know that Wade is damaged goods at this point. He will have his moments, but their rare. I would take Lin if I could get Asik for Wade. Easy

I'm not giving up Bosh if I have to take Lin on though. Dont care what his 3PT% was for a month long sample. His shooting mechanics suck and shooting will never be his strength. I want shooting to be a strength for my point guard.

Bosh is a significantly more versatile and valuable player than Asik. Anyone who has rooting interest in the Heat that would want that trade is an idiot.

Thankfully Pat Riley isn't an individual who would ever be influenced by idiot fans.

Asik > Bosh

The Heat are at their best when Bosh is playing insie getting offensive rebounds, playing great defense, and diving for balls.

Boshs only advantage is hitting that mid range jump shot at 43%.... I can live without that.

Their best lineups involve only having one big out there anyway. Spacing won't be a problem.

I don't expect Riley to trade any of the Big Three just because they've won two titles in a row together and it would get a lot of unwanted attention. It would be a move for the best though.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Would be amazing if Miami could send Joel Anthony + Miller for Asik.

A shot blocking defensive backup Center and a 3pt specialist in Miller.

Frozen1
Yeah, let

Electric Slide
There is no way Houston would want Wade. They already have Harden and their not retarded. NBA Teams know that Wade is damaged goods at this point. He will have his moments, but their rare. I would take Lin if I could get Asik for Wade. Easy
Then we agree.....

My trade was the best case scenario for the Heat in that deal.

TonyMontana
07-05-2013, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=Frozen1]Yeah, let

Lakers2877
07-05-2013, 09:19 PM
17 + 16= nearly 20

Lol nice

(e)
07-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Asik to ATL in Josh Smith S&T deal.

FLDFSU
07-05-2013, 09:23 PM

:roll: If the Rockets did that I would finally believe that the NBA is rigged.

FLDFSU
07-05-2013, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Frozen1]Yeah, let

Derka
07-05-2013, 09:34 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You guys are starting to sound like Lakers fans. "Here, take this crap we have and give us stuff we need to win. Thanks."

3LiftHeatCurse
07-05-2013, 09:38 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You guys are starting to sound like Lakers fans. "Here, take this crap we have and give us stuff we need to win. Thanks."

damnit you are right :roll: :roll:

im laughing so hard right now at this realization

Flash31
07-05-2013, 09:47 PM

33 Actually

and those teams have been to the Finals
over 50% of the time out of all finals
in history

60s was all Celtics,80s all La and Boston
90s was Chi

Its never been fair,and there
hasnt been parity in the league ever.

This era actually has been more even except
the 70s and 80s

Lakers 5out of 7,Spurs 3out of 4,Heat 3 out of 4
Boston 1/2,Dall 1,Det 1/2

Thats 6 winners over the past 14 yrs
from 00-10,
5 winners
la-3,sa,det,sa,mia,sa,bos,la-2

The 90s had 4,
Det 1,Chi 6,Hou 2,Sa 1

det,chi-3,hou-2,chi-3,sa

Over the past 15 yrs LA has made the finals 7 times
Sa-5,Miami-4,Bos-2,Det-2

Every decade is the same,a few teams either win a lot
or dominate the league

comerb
07-06-2013, 11:34 AM
People trying to trade away Bosh for inferior players are straight retarded.

All Net
07-06-2013, 11:38 AM

It's good for his production.

HiphopRelated
07-06-2013, 11:39 AM
lol @ trade Bosh or Wade for Omer bloody Asik.

The internet is the rest haven for idiots

rhythmic
07-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Asik, Bosh, James, Wade & Chalmers together would be unfair, defensively. :eek:

chosen_wun
07-06-2013, 11:42 AM
People trying to trade away Bosh for inferior players are straight retarded.

Frozen1
07-06-2013, 12:03 PM
I just hope come playoff time next year both Wade and Bosh are injured to the point they cannot play.

So i want to see lebron stans excuse when he loses in the second round.

Because Lebron is the king and he won the championship by himself. So having Wade and Bosh or not have them is the same bullshit. The perfect team for lebron is him plus, mario chalmers, ray allen, mike miller and shane battier.

DukeDelonte13
07-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Pretty sure Rockets would cream their pants if they could get Bosh for Asik.

PJR
07-06-2013, 12:09 PM
lol @ trade Bosh or Wade for Omer bloody Asik.

The internet is the rest haven for idiots

This. And to think some of these jokers suggesting this nonsense claim to be "Heat fans". :facepalm

DukeDelonte13
07-06-2013, 12:12 PM
This. And to think some of these jokers suggesting this nonsense claim to be "Heat fans". :facepalm

they are obvious bandwagoners that don't know what bosh is capable of if he's not a third option.

EnoughSaid
07-06-2013, 12:14 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This team just won back to back titles, and some of you guys are saying to break it up and trade players? :facepalm

Dengness9
07-06-2013, 12:22 PM

It's Omer you idiot.

And Omer makes 15 mil next year idiot.

****ing idiot.

bmd
07-06-2013, 12:35 PM

Waaaay overpaid..not many teams can take that cap hitThat's not how it works. Yes, Omer gets pad 5 million next year and 15 million after that... but it only counts as 8 million against the cap next year and the year after that.

So Omer gets paid 5/5/15... but it counts against the cap as 8/8/8.

bmd
07-06-2013, 12:38 PM
It's Omer you idiot.

****ing idiot.That isn't true. You should refrain from calling other people idiots when you don't know what you are talking about.

Kingwillball
07-06-2013, 12:43 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This team just won back to back titles, and some of you guys are saying to break it up and trade players? :facepalm

True but there are some flaws that need to be addressed as they were pounded on boards and had no low post defender to handle legit centers.

Fiasco
07-06-2013, 12:43 PM
I hope Bosh goes for Asik so Bosh will actually be appreciated.

HiphopRelated
07-06-2013, 12:45 PM
True but there are some flaws that need to be addressed as they were pounded on boards and had no low post defender to handle legit centers.
so take away their only offensive big or legit ball handler other than Lebron

rhythmic
07-06-2013, 12:45 PM
It's Omer you idiot.

****ing idiot.

:oldlol:

kamil
07-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Why are miami Heat fans acting like entitled Lakers fans? Do you guys really think Lebron* and company should be given (not earned) another title? Perhaps you could say a daily prayer so that all the leagues best players continue to be injured lime this past season for the easiest road to victory ever?

Blue&Orange
07-06-2013, 12:48 PM
I hope Bosh goes for Asik so Bosh will actually be appreciated.
Asik is gay also?

DuMa
07-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Sure Asik is a better rebounder than Bosh but people really underrate Bosh's pick and roll and roaming defense. Without Bosh, i think TP and maybe Manu goes off in more games in the Finals. Bosh's continuous roaming defense on the perimeter and the paint was very effective. It works in favor towards Miami's ability to rotate on defense. Its the reason why theyre the fastest defense in the league. Asik doesnt do this as nearly as well as Bosh does.

wfb
07-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Why are miami Heat fans acting like entitled Lakers fans? Do you guys really think Lebron* and company should be given (not earned) another title? Perhaps you could say a daily prayer so that all the leagues best players continue to be injured lime this past season for the easiest road to victory ever?

I didn't know its the Miami Heat's fault that players are injured and the last time I checked they won all the games they should that's why they're the champs. Get your head out of your ass and stay on topic and maybe the basketball Gods will take pity on your team and let them win a meaningful game in a long, long time.

matts290
07-06-2013, 02:11 PM
I would give Asik for Bosh in a heart beat, but let's be realistic, sign and trade with Hawks for Smith is the only likely scenario right now.

Either way it will be hard to see Asik go, but he deserves to start somewhere.

kNicKz
07-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Asik is one of the few dudes capable of even getting double doubles nowadays

kNicKz
07-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Why are miami Heat fans acting like entitled Lakers fans?

What they fail to realize is that they are today's Laker fans

rzp
07-06-2013, 02:27 PM
17 + 16= nearly 20

Lol nice

i think he was talking about 20 for each team

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Anyone who thinks the Heat swapping out Asik for Bosh is a good idea, simply doesn't know basketball or the make up of the Heat that make them successful. Miami needs Bosh's ability to stretch the floor to create driving lanes for Miami's two elite penetrators. Players that if not surrounded by shooters, team defenses can sag off and just congest the lane rendering their abilities almost useless (see LeBron's lack of confidence shooting open shots in Finals.) Especially if their is a low post scorer. All defenses need to do is pack the paint and live with Bron and Wade who no longer has a jumper to just hoist away.