PDA

View Full Version : So Can We Agreee That Star Players Dont Want To Play With Kobe

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Thats what it looks like. You get all the blame and no credit when you play with him it seems.

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Thats what it looks like. You get all the blame and no credit when you play with him it seems.
:biggums:
Sounds like you just described lebron.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 12:44 PM

Deflect much? Yea, you got nothing.

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Deflect much? Yea, you got nothing.

No, really. Who gets the credit for the heat wins? the 3 point shooters who kept them alive? Who gets the blame for when they lost? lebron?:roll:

Bandito
07-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Kobe gets all the blame and no credit. retarded stans like yiu have been saying all his rings belong to Shaq and Gasol and :lol Bynum

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 12:51 PM
Kobe gets all the blame and no credit. retarded stans like yiu have been saying all his rings belong to Shaq and Gasol and :lol Bynum
:applause: "anyone can win if they had Shaq or Gasol". Funny thing is, Shaq has no finals wins pre Kobe, even though he was in the league for many years. Gasol has no playoff wins without Kobe in the lineup..

qrich
07-06-2013, 12:52 PM
No, really. Who gets the credit for the heat wins? the 3 point shooters who kept them alive? Who gets the blame for when they lost? lebron?:roll:

While that may be true, can you also admit that a lot of Laker fans (topped with the KLFs) give all credit to Kobe and very minimal to his teammates while never blaming him for futility?

SilkkTheShocker
The best center in the league when healthy just flat out left Kobe hanging. I can't say the same would have happened to any other guys in the top 10 ever.

Pharcyde
After years of the "should the lakers trade Kobe" threads, I think it's just about time for them to let him go. They are obviously not going to win a title with him on the team and he makes way too much money for them to improve the roster. I would amnesty him and start the tank process because this team is going nowhere.

branslowski
07-06-2013, 12:53 PM

Are you talking about LeBron? I think u got the names wrong by accident.

ispin69
07-06-2013, 12:53 PM

Lebron blamed the role players? The fans blamed Wade and Bosh disappearing in the playoffs - they didn't earn their salaries. The first year's finals, it was clear Lebron tried to defer to Wade because they all decided it was his team so Lebron let him have the fourth quarter and Wade never showed up.

longtime lurker
07-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Jesus Christ guys just let this thread die. You're giving this pathetic excuse for a human being the attention he wants.

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 12:55 PM
While that may be true, can you also admit that a lot of Laker fans (topped with the KLFs) give all credit to Kobe and very minimal to his teammates while never blaming him for futility?
Without a doubt.

branslowski
07-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Lebron blamed the role players? The fans blamed Wade and Bosh disappearing in the playoffs - they didn't earn their salaries. The first year's finals, it was clear Lebron tried to defer to Wade because they all decided it was his team so Lebron let him have the fourth quarter and Wade never showed up.

Ohh, so since it was Wades team thats why LeBron quit and got outscored by Jason Terry?

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Kobe fans desperately trying to deflect this about LeBron. Hate to break it to you, but this would never happen to LeBron :oldlol: In fact, players take huge paycuts to play with in Miami. 30 million extra, the city of LA, and Jack Nicholson still wasn't enough to keep Dwight playing with Kobe.

DukeDelonte13
07-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Houston had the better situation going forward, but i think playing alongside a living legend with an ultimate work ethic would push howard to be the best he could be rather than playing alongside titty-bar Harden.

That's dwight howard for you though. He don't wanna be pushed.

qrich
07-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Without a doubt.

Fair enough :cheers:

jimmy77x
07-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Silktheshocker=TonyMontana
that is all

Bandito
07-06-2013, 12:59 PM
The best center in the league when healthy just flat out left Kobe hanging. I can't say the same would have happened to any other guys in the top 10 ever.
Rockets team is better than the Lakers next year and he wants to win. HE's like Lebron, he is not loyal to nobody but himself. Let's be honest Ish Rockets have a greater chance than the Lakers in going to the finals for the next couple of years...

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Houston had the better situation going forward, but i think playing alongside a living legend with an ultimate work ethic would push howard to be the best he could be rather than playing alongside titty-bar Harden.

Both Kobe and Dwight have demanded trades out of their teams when the going got tough. They have that in common.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Rockets team is better than the Lakers next year and he wants to win. HE's like Lebron, he is not loyal to nobody but himself. Let's be honest Ish Rockets have a greater chance than the Lakers in going to the finals for the next couple of years...

Kobe demanded a trade out of LA. Very loyal of him :applause:

Rysio
07-06-2013, 01:02 PM
the puzzy new era star players dont wanna play with kobe because all they are about is some fakkit yolo bullshit wanna be best friends forever any star that was drafted before 2000 would love to play with kobe but too bad that most of them are either too old or retired.

Lakers2877
07-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Seriously

All I ever hear is how Kobe is carried in all the wins and it's all his fault in the losses

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Both Kobe and Dwight have demanded trades out of their teams when the going got tough. They have that in common.

What they don't have in common is this,

5 time champion. Very few in league history have that in common with Kobe. Not even Shaq, Duncan, Bird, Hakeem, Wilt, West, bron, wade, have that in common with Kobe.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1112/awkward.nba.media.day.moments/images/kobe.jpg

branslowski
07-06-2013, 01:06 PM

:oldlol: I can bet you get NO female attention in the real world...Because all you do is make threads to gain attention...Kobe isn't ur fav player but u on his d!ck 24/7

But, yea. Kobe should just run to a super team like LeBron did

Bandito
07-06-2013, 01:08 PM
because the Lakers were stuck in mediocrity for three years straight. He was mostly frustrated with the lack of movement in the personnel. He was playing with Kwame and Smush, worse players than all of the TOP 10 had to play with, and he carried them to the playoffs by pure will,even almost beating a top 2 team in 07.

At least he didn't promise a championship to the city of Los Angeles and then left to join someone's team to carry him.:roll:

ZHAKIDD532
07-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Nash did. Pau did. Just because Dwight doesn't, that doesn't mean no one does. Next year will be more telling. If the Lakers get snubbed by everyone but bring Kobe back next year then we'll have a case.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Hilarious all these Kobe stans trying to deflect about LeBron still :applause: You got nothing. THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST DITCHED KOBE TO PLAY WITH JAMES HARDEN :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I REPEAT, THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST LEFT LOS ANGELES TO PLAY IN HOUSTON WITH JAMES HARDEN.

AGAIN, I REPEAT, THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST LEFT ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS FRANCHISES EVER TO PLAY IN HOUSTON WITH JAMES HARDEN.

ONE LAST TIME, THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST TURNED DOWN AN EXTRA 30 MILLION FROM ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS FRANCHISES EVER TO PLAY IN HOUSTON WITH JAMES HARDEN.

:oldlol:

Bandito
07-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Glad to see you came back to trolling fggt.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Glad to see you came back to trolling fggt.

Now we are name calling? Some of you are getting upset that I brought up a legit point. The best center in the league in fact turned down an extra 30 million to play in a much smaller market.

Jameerthefear
07-06-2013, 01:22 PM
You're such a moron. Like think about where are the Lakers as a whole are right now. Kobe is 35. Nash is 40. D'antoni at coach. Seriously, it was obvious which was the smarter move, but your trying to twist it to fit your agenda. Why Jeff unbanned is still a fvcking mystery.

kennethgriffin
07-06-2013, 01:24 PM
so kobe built a top 5-6 legendary all time career winning 5 titles with no other superstars wanting to play with him

and i've been saying gasol isnt a hof'r forever. glad to see everyone finally agreeing with me. if he was he woulda demanded a trade right?

kobe = the only guy who doesnt need colluding and ring chasing buddies

op = backfired

jimmy77x
07-06-2013, 01:25 PM
You're such a moron. Like think about where are the Lakers as a whole are right now. Kobe is 35. Nash is 40. D'antoni at coach. Seriously, it was obvious which was the smarter move, but your trying to twist it to fit your agenda. Why Jeff unbanned is still a fvcking mystery.

Silk has many other accounts Tony Montana is one of them. " Electric slide" and " Psycho" are possible silk alts also.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 01:25 PM
so kobe built a top 5-6 legendary all time career winning 5 titles with no other superstars wanting to play with him

and i've been saying gasol isnt a hof'r forever. glad to see everyone finally agreeing with me. if he was he woulda demanded a trade right?

kobe = the only guy who doesnt need colluding and ring chasing buddies

op = backfired

All Kobe needs to win titles is the most stacked frontcourt in the league. If he doesn't have that, than he loses in the 1st round.

Bandito
07-06-2013, 01:26 PM
No we are name calling? Some of you are getting upset that I brought up a legit point. The best center in the league in fact turned down an extra 30 million to play in a much smaller market.
1st: Houston is not a smaller market by a lot.
2nd. You are a troll and fggt, you yourself have proven that time after time.
3rd. Your point have been refuted, even by Dwight himself when he left he said it was because of the coach, who even Melo didn't like. MDA sucks butthole!!!
4th. Even if star players don't want to play with Kobe fact of the matter is they win him and it's been proven 5 times. the reason they don't come is because the lakers are always over the cap.

DatAsh
07-06-2013, 01:28 PM
He was playing with Kwame and Smush, worse players than all of the TOP 10 had to play with

Several of the top ten players have played with worse overall supporting talent than Kobe did in those few years. Several of them spent almost half their careers on those types of teams.

Jameerthefear
07-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Silk has many other accounts Tony Montana is one of them. " Electric slide" and " Psycho" are possible silk alts also.
That douchebag Psycho basically e-stalks me. Sending me PMs in replying to me in threads that have nothing to do with him. Calling me a pedophile :facepalm. Wouldn't be surprised if silk was him..

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 01:29 PM
1st: Houston is not a smaller market by a lot.
2nd. You are a troll and fggt, you yourself have proven that time after time.
3rd. Your point have been refuted, even by Dwight himself when he left he said it was because of the coach, who even Melo didn't like. MDA sucks butthole!!!
4th. Even if star players don't want to play with Kobe fact of the matter is they win him and it's been proven 5 times. the reason they don't come is because the lakers are always over the cap.

He won two times as the man when Kupchak traded for Gasol/Odom, and drafted Bynum. Pau wasn't a free agent. Him going to LA was all on Kupchak. And I could care less about his sidekick rings Shaq won him. Don't care.

Jameerthefear
07-06-2013, 01:32 PM
He won two times as the man when Kupchak traded for Gasol/Odom, and drafted Bynum. Pau wasn't a free agent. Him going to LA was all on Kupchak. And I could care less about his sidekick rings Shaq won him. Don't care.
Are you saying that players need good teammates to win championships? Wow, who knew! Thanks for informing me. I was so in the dark about this until now!

LakersRule24
07-06-2013, 01:34 PM
More like star players don't want to play with D'antoni.

Bandito
07-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Like I said even if they don't want to play with him Shaq, Gasol, Odom all won with him because he's that good. He so good that he can win as a sidekick (2000), a 1a/1b type of player(2001,2002) and also as the go to guy (on everything). He is that versatile.

PJR
07-06-2013, 01:40 PM
That niqqa Dwight left LA County/The OC, and $30 million beans on the table just to get away from Wannabe Jordan.

Granted Kobe is past his prime, and coming off an Achilles' tendon rupture. But still this is an all time great. Dat disrespect! Goddamn.

Kobe's antics ain't for everyone. Throwing teammates under the bus, glory hoarding, dry snitching. You've got to be a submissive p*ssy to be able to take that nonsense. Dwight wasn't having none of that.

SpecialQue
07-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Hilarious all these Kobe stans trying to deflect about LeBron still :applause: You got nothing. THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST DITCHED KOBE TO PLAY WITH JAMES HARDEN :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I REPEAT, THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST LEFT LOS ANGELES TO PLAY IN HOUSTON WITH JAMES HARDEN.

AGAIN, I REPEAT, THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST LEFT ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS FRANCHISES EVER TO PLAY IN HOUSTON WITH JAMES HARDEN.

ONE LAST TIME, THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE JUST TURNED DOWN AN EXTRA 30 MILLION FROM ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS FRANCHISES EVER TO PLAY IN HOUSTON WITH JAMES HARDEN.

-Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer.
- I have a recurring dream where im in the middle of a graveyard beating off

Again, I repeat:
-Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer.

One more time,

:roll:

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Yes we agree that Kobe Bryant had unrivaled success without multiple star players.

:confusedshrug:

Except the Redeem Team

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xCyH80mO8FI/TETvSwEjELI/AAAAAAAAABQ/vrnqgOXEyrE/s1600/Kobe+Shh.jpg

longtime lurker
07-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Several of the top ten players have played with worse overall supporting talent than Kobe did in those few years. Several of them spent almost half their careers on those types of teams.
Name them.

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Now we are name calling? Some of you are getting upset that I brought up a legit point. The best center in the league in fact turned down an extra 30 million to play in a much smaller market.

Saying the "best center in the league" is like bragging about being the prettiest girl at an ugly contest.

Jameerthefear
07-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Again, I repeat:

One more time,

:roll: :roll: :roll:

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 01:51 PM
That niqqa Dwight left LA County/The OC, and $30 million beans on the table just to get away from Wannabe Jordan.

Granted Kobe is past his prime, and coming off an Achilles' tendon rupture. But still this is an all time great. Dat disrespect! Goddamn.

Kobe's antics ain't for everyone. Throwing teammates under the bus, glory hoarding, dry snitching. You've got to be a submissive p*ssy to be able to take that nonsense. Dwight wasn't having none of that.

Actually, a man is able to handle all of that. Look at Pau. Dude has handled everything thrown his way, and he gets to be called back to back champion because of it. How do people refer to Dwight Howard again? Coward, immature, petty, Dwightmare, etc. No matter what people say about Pau, he will always be able to say, "I'm a two time champion of the NBA".

Bandito
07-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Yes we agree that Kobe Bryant had unrivaled success without multiple star players.

Except the Redeem Team

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xCyH80mO8FI/TETvSwEjELI/AAAAAAAAABQ/vrnqgOXEyrE/s1600/Kobe+Shh.jpg
Lebron carried him, I mean Melo, I mean wade, he didn't do anything except look pretty... :roll:

GrapeApe
07-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Kobe is not the easiest guy to coexist with. That's not exactly a secret, but he's made it work and won 5 titles. As far as the Dwight thing, Kobe really had nothing to do with the decision, except for maybe his age and health. It was the MDA system, LA market, etc.. that pushed him away.

tazb
07-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Agreed. It is now arguable that Kobe is the shittiest teammate of all-time.

PJR
07-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Actually, a man is able to handle all of that. Look at Pau. Dude has handled everything thrown his way, and he gets to be called back to back champion because of it. How do people refer to Dwight Howard again? Coward, immature, petty, Dwightmare, etc. No matter what people say about Pau, he will always be able to say, "I'm a two time champion of the NBA".

:oldlol: Pau is a submissive p*ssy. Case and point.

Honesty, Kobe really is forever indebted to Kupchak for that trade. Pau is literally the perfect running mate you want for a Kobe Bryant. Ultra talented post player, with supreme versatility...Hall of fame caliber talent, but mentally submissive.

Kobe has always taken his "Be like Mike" agenda too far.

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Lebron carried him, I mean Melo, I mean wade, he didn't do anything except look pretty... :roll:

They were all true patriots. Putting America's honor above and beyond their obvious desire not to play with Kobe Bryant.

PickernRoller
07-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Poor Silk...out of new material. Shit gets old, so obviously the thread will backfire. I'll give you 5/10 for that attention, at least you got that.

Rysio
07-06-2013, 02:12 PM

Honesty, Kobe really is forever indebted to Kupchak for that trade. Pau is literally the perfect running mate you want for a Kobe Bryant. Ultra talented post player, with supreme versatility...Hall of fame caliber talent, but mentally submissive.

yep he took it so far that he just became the most successful player since jordan.

why did you have to take it so far kobe? why??

livinglegend
07-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Nobody wants to with the GOAT ball hogger.. Apart from Gasoft, nobody is willing to give his anus to that rapist.

Bandito
07-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Nobody wants to with the GOAT ball hogger.. Apart from Gasoft, nobody is willing to give his anus to that rapist.
Who wants to give his anus to anyone? Besides you to lebron of course:roll:

kNicKz
07-06-2013, 02:18 PM

He's 35 with a torn achilles

Prime Kobe attracted plenty of talent like Gasol, Artest, Odom, etc.

livinglegend
07-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Who wants to give his anus to anyone? Besides you to lebron of course:roll:

You would give it to Kobe, if you had one.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 02:25 PM
He's 35 with a torn achilles

Prime Kobe attracted plenty of talent like Gasol, Artest, Odom, etc.

Gasol and Odom were traded for.

Heavincent
07-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Wow, just makes his 5 rings even more impressive because he didn't have to conspire with stars from other teams :applause:

lol at this new age of basketball fans bashing players for not begging star players to join them. Just give Kobe Pau and some role players and he'll bring you multiple titles :applause:

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Wow, just makes his 5 rings even more impressive because he didn't have to conspire with stars from other teams :applause:

lol at this new age of basketball fans bashing players for not begging star players to join them. Just give Kobe Pau and some role players and he'll bring you multiple titles :applause:

All Kobe needs is the most stacked frontcourt in the league and best coach ever to win titles :applause:

tpols
07-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Imagine if they actually did? 8+rings?:eek: :eek:

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 02:32 PM
All Kobe needs is the most stacked frontcourt in the league and best coach ever to win titles :applause:

And the worst backcourt support in the league for 15 years

Bandito
07-06-2013, 02:32 PM
You would give it to Kobe, if you had one.
An anus? What? Are you so mad you can't make sense anymore :roll:

Bandito
07-06-2013, 02:33 PM
And the worst backcourt support in the league for 15 years

Fisher, Sasha and Vujacic could be all stars player with Lebron on the Heat.:roll:

branslowski
07-06-2013, 02:34 PM

Stacked frontcourt??

You mean like Bynums 6ppg 3reb during the playoffs of our first titles run? Like Odoms 12ppg only one less ppg than Mo Williams on the Cavs at that time? Yea...Stick to trolling, because u obviously don't know sh!t. :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Fisher, Sasha and Vujacic could be all stars player with Lebron on the Heat.:roll:

LeBron wins titles with no rim protectors and his 2nd/3rd options averaging 15 and 12 points respectively. Kobe doesn't have that kind of impact. Actually, its the opposite. He shoots 6/24 in the biggest game of his career and gets bailed out by his teammates. Kobe fans need to give up with bring up LeBron. The fact is, the guy is a better player than Kobe ever was and will retire ahead of him on the all time list. Accept it and move on.

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 02:39 PM
LeBron wins titles with no rim protectors and his 2nd/3rd options averaging 15 and 12 points respectively. Kobe doesn't have that kind of impact. Actually, its the opposite. He shoots 6/24 in the biggest game of his career and gets bailed out by his teammates. Kobe fans need to give up with bring up LeBron. The fact is, the guy is a better player than Kobe ever was and will retire ahead of him on the all time list. Accept it and move on.

Where do you think Pau Gasol ranks historically as a "rim protector"?

jzek
07-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Shaq
Dwight

Kobe is just a bad teammate.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Where do you think Pau Gasol ranks historically as a "rim protector"?

He held Dwight Howard to under %50 shooting. Bosh got outplayed Roy Hibbert and made Duncan unanimous Finals MVP favorite if San Antonio would have won. The fact is, Pau Gasol is a better player than Bosh ever was. He actually contributes in game 7. Bosh = 0 points.

branslowski
07-06-2013, 02:49 PM
He held Dwight Howard to under %50 shooting. Bosh got outplayed Roy Hibbert and made Duncan unanimous Finals MVP favorite if San Antonio would have won. The fact is, Pau Gasol is a better player than Bosh ever was. He actually contributes in game 7. Bosh = 0 points.

Nice job ducking facts dumbass:roll:

You still haven't Answerd how LA frontline was stacked...Bynum 6ppg 3reb, Odom 12ppg during playoffs in our first title run..:roll:

PickernRoller
07-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Nice job ducking facts dumbass:roll:

You still haven't Answerd how LA frontline was stacked...Bynum 6ppg 3reb, Odom 12ppg during playoffs in our first title run..:roll:

Ohh you just asked for the other moron to show up....He'll get here eventually. :roll: :roll:

--------------------------------------
Keep it up Silk...

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Who cares? Kobe wasn't winning with Dwight, either. They didn't like each other, it was obvious Dwight didn't play his hardest all season, even if Kobe did a shitty alienating job of leading the team. Dwight is a passive-aggressive bitch made clown of a "competitor".

Gasol is washed up, Nash is done, that roster is built horrendously for the way they play under D'Antoni, a terrible coach. They weren't winning regardless. Kobe is 34, with a ruptured achilles, approaching 35.

What did people expect even if Dwight resigned to this atrocious position Jim Buss has put the Lakers into? It could've worked under a different coach, with young athletes that would off set Kobe's age.

But Gasol is cashed in LA, totally un-motivated since 2011, Nash is just done. It wasn't going to work regardless. I hate Dwight, but going to Houston was the right move. Let McHale and Hakeem tutor him on a regular basis.

If Kobe refuses to take less money even though he's already SUPER paid, it shows his selfishness and his refusal to actually want to win. Jim Buss is an idiot, but if Kobe restructured his contract to allow more flexibility then the Lakers could've competed last year and maybe even this year. Kobe a year older, coming back from a MAJOR injury, and is about to be 35?

Yea, his reign is completely over. Lakers fans, why are you even upset? Why would anyone want to play in LA or with Kobe at this stage of the game? He's 34, and clearly has an agenda of gunning for the all-time scoring leader position.

KingMichael23
07-06-2013, 03:23 PM
After years of the "should the lakers trade Kobe" threads, I think it's just about time for them to let him go. They are obviously not going to win a title with him on the team and he makes way too much money for them to improve the roster. I would amnesty him and start the tank process because this team is going nowhere.
:biggums: Would be an idiot move to amnesty Kobe.

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Top LA free agent in the Kobe era(2004-2013): Metta World Peace

That's literally the only guy thats ever willingly wanted to come to the Lakers and play with Kobe. And he is FUKED up in the head. :oldlol:

Every other player LA has acquired was either by overpaying(40 year old Steve Nash 10 million per year), or forced there by trade (Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom). And Dwight, Pau, Odom were all getting paid 15 million+ to play with Kobe. :oldlol:

The rest of their useful players were in the draft(Bynum,Sasha, Jordan Farmar) and left as soon as their contracts ended.

NOONE wants to play with Kobe.

Stacked frontcourt??

You mean like Bynums 6ppg 3reb during the playoffs of our first titles run? Like Odoms 12ppg only one less ppg than Mo Williams on the Cavs at that time? Yea...Stick to trolling, because u obviously don't know sh!t. :oldlol:

I'm still waiting for a Kobe stan to tell me a frontcourt that was on equal footing from 08-10. Boston was the only one comparable and they owned them the one year they weren't hurt.

Don't worry Ill wait. No team had the firepower to match up with Gasol-Odom-Bynum down low.

mehyaM24
07-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Yea, his reign is completely over. Lakers fans, why are you even upset? Why would anyone want to play in LA or with Kobe at this stage of the game? He's 34, and clearly has an agenda of gunning for the all-time scoring leader position.

way to contradict yourself....dumbass. :lol

KingLeBronJames
07-06-2013, 04:00 PM
"Nobody wants to play with Kobe." With what money does the Lakers have to sign star players? They have none. They'r over the cap.

Ne 1
07-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Nash did. Pau did. Just because Dwight doesn't, that doesn't mean no one does. Next year will be more telling. If the Lakers get snubbed by everyone but bring Kobe back next year then we'll have a case.

Don't forget Chris Paul.

Bandito
07-06-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm still waiting for a Kobe stan to tell me a frontcourt that was on equal footing from 08-10. Boston was the only one comparable and they owned them the one year they weren't hurt.

Don't worry Ill wait. No team had the firepower to match up with Gasol-Odom-Bynum down low.
I am still waiting for you to tell me a backcourt worse than the Lakers in those championship years.

kobe-Fisher-Sasha- Farmar- Brown

The Celtics Kg- Perkins was better than Gasol- missing player due to injuries.

branslowski
07-06-2013, 05:06 PM

Dumbass, the post you quoted has the facts right in front of you...So wat if they're tall...The fact is production...yea they were solid role players but to throw out words like "best front line of the era" and "stacked" is completely reaching...The facts on those players clearly shut u dumbasses down.

Just cause they tall u wanna call them stacked? Thats just like if I bring up Bron playing with Wade and Bosh during this years playoffs, yea they have the names, but they flat out didn't produce in a way where one can say "wade and Bosh carried LeBron"...They produced 15ppg and 12ppg respectively...Thats the facts regardless of their name and track record.

Yet, Bynum post 6ppg 3reb and Odom post 12ppg (lower than Mo Williams and Peja) and we wanna give them a "stacked" label and say they carried Kobe? Really?

I know you trolling so I shouldn't even be wastin my time putting these facts in ya face, but it is wat it is. Big Z and Mo Williams combined put up better production than Odom and Bynum combined during the playoffs that year during the first final run.

You posters need to research before you start copying quotes from other Kobe hating trolls. Foreal bruh.

Do somethin wit ya life bruh...I can't be mad though, greatness brings haters....Why you think the 3 players this forum attacks the most is Jordan, LeBron, and Kobe?

I like all 3 really and only Jokingly attack them to even up with you trolls. Go sitdown little boy.

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 05:09 PM
I am still waiting for you to tell me a backcourt worse than the Lakers in those championship years.

Add in the small forwards too.

Name a single player in the NBA who has played with less talented teammates at the PG,SG,SF positions the last 14 years in the NBA (since 2000)...

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 05:10 PM

If you can actually read you would see that I said other than Boston. Boston had no KG in 2009, and no Perkins in 2010(the two years LA won their titles). The one year Boston was healthy they owned the Lakers and would have in 2010 as well if Perkins wasn't hurt.

Backcourt worse than Kobe-Fisher? Point guard is the least important position. Teams with ball dominating point guards never go far because those are the worst guys to give big contracts to. And Kobe was top two shooting guard in the NBA. :oldlol:

As long as your point guard can...
1) Knock down threes at a good clip
2) Pressure opposing ball handlers
3) Moderate Ball Handling ability to take pressure off the stars once in a while

your set. Fisher did all of those at a high level.

Any team giving big contracts to a PG = LOL

Electric Slide
07-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Yet, Bynum post 6ppg 3reb and Odom post 12ppg (lower than Mo Williams and Peja) and we wanna give them a "stacked" label and say they carried Kobe? Really.
I like how you purposely ignore Odom's rebounding ability in this part. Odom and Gasol were both 10+ RPG players and Bynum rebounded well when he was given the minutes as well.

The Lakers always won because their frontcourt in Odom, Gasol, and Bynum always cleaned up Kobe's misses because Kobe is an inefficent player.

That is why they made up the thing called "the kobe assist" acting like his misses are better than everyone else's when in reality it's just his frontcourt that is better than everyone else's.

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Dumbass, the post you quoted has the facts right in front of you...So wat if they're tall...The fact is production...yea they were solid role players but to throw out words like "best front line of the era" and "stacked" is completely reaching...The facts on those players clearly shut u dumbasses down.

Just cause they tall u wanna call them stacked? Thats just like if I bring up Bron playing with Wade and Bosh during this years playoffs, yea they have the names, but they flat out didn't produce in a way where one can say "wade and Bosh carried LeBron"...They produced 15ppg and 12ppg respectively...Thats the facts regardless of their name and track record.

Yet, Bynum post 6ppg 3reb and Odom post 12ppg (lower than Mo Williams and Peja) and we wanna give them a "stacked" label and say they carried Kobe? Really?

I know you trolling so I shouldn't even be wastin my time putting these facts in ya face, but it is wat it is. Big Z and Mo Williams combined put up better production than Odom and Bynum combined during the playoffs that year during the first final run.

You posters need to research before you start copying quotes from other Kobe hating trolls. Foreal bruh.

Do somethin wit ya life bruh...I can't be mad though, greatness brings haters....Why you think the 3 players this forum attacks the most is Jordan, LeBron, and Kobe?

I like all 3 really and only Jokingly attack them to even up with you trolls. Go sitdown little boy.

In your wall of text, I don't see one nomination for a better frontcourt than what LA had from thoses years. Didn' think so kid.

Kobe won because he had the most stacked frontcourt in the league and the GOAT coach. Have you seen how bad his stats are in elimination games and Game 7s? He cannot handle adversity at all, he only wins because lakers management(props) puts by far the best team out there and theres little pressure on him. Most overrated "star" ever.

Sharmer
07-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Kobe's been carried to all his rings, everyone knows this, basketball fact.

The Iron Fist
07-06-2013, 05:57 PM

It got him 7 trips to the finals, so what's so bad about it?

Magic 32
07-06-2013, 06:07 PM

Try convice us that Lebron isn't playing on the best team in the NBA.

I dare you motherf*cker! I double dare you.

Chris Bosh is a better rim protector than Pau.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yPw1-UbU3QE/TX68mX5rUjI/AAAAAAAAAnE/wCRapBh8XL0/s200/history_logo390.jpg

Magic 32
07-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Kobe's been carried to all his rings, everyone knows this, basketball fact.

http://youthleaderstash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/worthless.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Try convice us that Lebron isn't playing on the best team in th NBA.

I dare you motherf*cker!

Chris Bosh is a better rim protector than Pau.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yPw1-UbU3QE/TX68mX5rUjI/AAAAAAAAAnE/wCRapBh8XL0/s200/history_logo390.jpg

Gasol held Dwight to under 50% in the 09 Finals. Bosh can't even guard Hibbert or West. And Im not even going to bring up Duncan the last two games of the Finals :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: The guy scored zero points in a game 7 and had less impact than Birdman throughout most of the playoffs.

Goldrush25
07-06-2013, 06:13 PM

I don't know any NBA star at age 27 that wants to be pushed by anyone.:confusedshrug: And yes I know you mean metaphorically.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Im still not sure why Kobe fans are even trying to talk about LeBron or Miami. LeBron is a better player than Kobe ever was and will retire higher on the list. Are you guys still in denial about this?

oh the horror
07-06-2013, 06:18 PM
So, first it was

No one wants to play with Kobe.

That was proven as absolute BS.

Now we gotta change it to "star players don't want to play with Kobe"

Soon that'll be proven as BS and the narrative will change again to "define" a "star player" since several wanted to play with him.

This keeps going and going and going.

lakerspng
07-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Im still not sure why Kobe fans are even trying to talk about LeBron or Miami. LeBron is a better player than Kobe ever was and will retire higher on the list. Are you guys still in denial about this?

Whatever keeps you warm at night.

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Still nothing..... No player in the entire NBA for the last 15 years played with worst backcourt support (PG, SG, SF) than Kobe Bryant?

Magic 32
07-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Gasol held Dwight to under 50% in the 09 Finals. Bosh can't even guard Hibbert or West. And Im not even going to bring up Duncan the last two games of the Finals :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: The guy scored zero points in a game 7 and had less impact than Birdman throughout most of the playoffs.

Dwight shot 57% after game 1. Nice try, a-hole.

And Duncan scored how many points in the second half of game 6?

and let's not forget his majestic 24 points on 44% shooting in game 7.

Give me a break. If this is your third option...

http://oi43.tinypic.com/ad2de8.jpg

...you might have a stacked team.

lakerspng
07-06-2013, 06:23 PM
There is so much blatant stupidity in this thread, it's embarrassing to read.

Star players rarely ever sign as free agents onto teams with other stars. There's just not usually enough money under cap rules to do so. They either get there by trade, or they're drafted there and grow up with the other "stars" on the team.

Quit looking for new and baseless ways to try and hate on individual players for no reason. It's just dumb.

avonbarksdale
07-06-2013, 06:23 PM
yeah im sure kobe cares.

http://allstarvault.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kobe-bryant-pic-getty-458428273.jpg

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 06:26 PM

:applause: :applause:

And Birdmans stats were 6 and 3. The same numbers Bynum averaged where Kobe stans say he "played like shit".

Imagine how far Kobe would go if his best teammate was 6 and 3 Bynum. :oldlol:

So, first it was

No one wants to play with Kobe.

That was proven as absolute BS.

Now we gotta change it to "star players don't want to play with Kobe"

Soon that'll be proven as BS and the narrative will change again to "define" a "star player" since several wanted to play with him.

This keeps going and going and going.

Who wants to play with Kobe? Noones proven anything as bs.

The only decent player thats ever willingly signed there was Ron Artest and hes batshit crazy.

Pau,Odom,Dwight were there because they got traded there and they were getting paid 15+ million each. :oldlol: 10 million for 40 year old Nash :oldlol: . Hardly a sacrifice to "play with Kobe". :oldlol:

tpols
07-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Still nothing..... No player in the entire NBA for the last 15 years played with worst backcourt support (PG, SG< SF) than Kobe Bryant?

Well Kobe sort of is the whole backcourt.. they didnt need tons of help there because Kobe was so dominant on the perimeter.

Its like saying Shaq played with a terrible frontcourt.. well he was the entire frontcourt. No need for anymore.

Its dumb both ways.. you can win with a great frontcourt or a great backcourt or both.. in todays league how its played and reffed its even more advantageous to have a superstar wing/backcourt.

People always play up big men and downplay guards but big men..

..are poorer FT shooters which affects end game situations and overall efficiency(people only look at FG and drool over it instead of taking the whole picture into account)

..they dont have as much control over deliberate offense and this is especially important because they cant impact in the clutch nearly as much since defenses are more packed in theres limited time etc

..they dont have the potential to initiate offense and make their teammates better on the same level as guards

..they dont provide near the same transition game

etc.

lakerspng
07-06-2013, 06:30 PM
:applause: :applause:

And Birdmans stats were 6 and 3. The same numbers Bynum averaged where Kobe stans say he "played like shit".

Imagine how far Kobe would go if his best teammate was 6 and 3 Bynum. :oldlol:

Who wants to play with Kobe? Noones proven anything as bs.

The only decent player thats ever willingly signed there was Ron Artest and hes batshit crazy.

Pau,Odom,Dwight were there because they got traded there and they were getting paid 15+ million each. :oldlol: 10 million for 40 year old Nash :oldlol: . Hardly a sacrifice to "play with Kobe". :oldlol:

and who went to play with your hero? Seems like he ran to try and hook up with two other stars cause no one would come to play with him. see how easy it is?

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 06:30 PM
How is it possible that haters are simultaneously arguing that no good players want to play with Kobe yet at the same time arguing that his 5 championship winning teams were "stacked":oldlol: with good players?

Time to huddle up and pick a lane clowns.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2013, 06:33 PM
How is it possible that haters are simultaneously arguing that no good players want to play with Kobe yet at the same time arguing that his 5 championship winning teams were "stacked":oldlol: with good players?

You just answered your own question.

Heavincent
07-06-2013, 06:36 PM

It's the same group of people who believe that Kobe faked his achilles injury and think that Kobe had very little to do with their title runs and is easily replaceable.

What do you expect? Logic isn't exactly their strong suit.

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 06:39 PM

Easy. Lakers management went out and got the top players through trades/the draft so that they didn't have a say. All of the star players the team has had have been on HUGE deals that would be retarded to pass up.

No free agents/players are willing to take a sacrifice in pay to play with Kobe. Ron Artest is the only one and hes crazy. :oldlol:

and who went to play with your hero? Seems like he ran to try and hook up with two other stars cause no one would come to play with him. see how easy it is?

LeBron convinced Wade and Bosh to take a paycut in order to play with him. Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller as well. ALL of these players could have gotten more elsewhere.

Shane Battier
Ray Allen
Birdman
Rashard Lewis

ALL on paycuts to play in Miami with LeBron James. Shall I continue?

Magic 32
07-06-2013, 06:40 PM

oh what a loser you are. :facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crhv9XrBgc4&t=6m50s

Shaq is behind Kobe and he had a more impressive peak and 3 amazing title runs.

Magic 32
07-06-2013, 06:42 PM
LeBron convinced Wade and Bosh to take a paycut in order to play with him. Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller as well.

:facepalm

lakerspng
07-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Easy. Lakers management went out and got the top players through trades/the draft so that they didn't have a say. All of the star players the team has had have been on HUGE deals that would be retarded to pass up.

No free agents/players are willing to take a sacrifice in pay to play with Kobe. Ron Artest is the only one and hes crazy. :oldlol:

LeBron convinced Wade and Bosh to take a paycut in order to play with him. Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller as well. ALL of these players could have gotten more elsewhere.

Shane Battier
Ray Allen
Birdman
Rashard Lewis

ALL on paycuts to play in Miami with LeBron James. Shall I continue?

wow, really? Because Wade and Bosh had already committed to Miami before LeBron made his decision to join the team as well.

Rashard Lewis? who had barely played in 2 seasons? Birdman who was home on his couch? Ray Allen who is on the brink of retirement? hahahaha.

okay, I know you love LeBron but a guy doesn't have to be the very best that ever lived in everything ever for you to appreciate what he can do on the court. it's really embarrassing. seriously.

the only guy that did any convincing was Pat Riley. convincing Wade to structure his contract to allow LeBron to sign.

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 06:46 PM

[QUOTE]In an interview with QMI Agency last week, Nash confirmed he was on the verge of signing a deal with the Raptors. GM Bryan Colangelo reportedly offered the Victoria, B.C., product a three-year, $36-million contract

DMAVS41
07-06-2013, 06:54 PM
No. We can't agree with that. Because Dirk would love to play with Kobe...and has expressed an admiration for him for years.

I think we could say..."young star players that have had their asses kissed their entire lives don't want to play with Kobe"

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 06:55 PM
wow, really? Because Wade and Bosh had already committed to Miami before LeBron made his decision to join the team as well.

Rashard Lewis? who had barely played in 2 seasons? Birdman who was home on his couch? Ray Allen who is on the brink of retirement? hahahaha.

okay, I know you love LeBron but a guy doesn't have to be the very best that ever lived in everything ever for you to appreciate what he can do on the court. it's really embarrassing. seriously.

the only guy that did any convincing was Pat Riley. convincing Wade to structure his contract to allow LeBron to sign.

All of those free agents are better than anyone LA got(except Shard he does blow). :oldlol:

LeBron and Shaq are the GOAT recruiters. Stay mid little boy. People want to play with guys that create a fun atmosphere and make the game (both on the court and off the court) easier for everyone else.

Kobe doesn't make anyone better. He just chucks up shots and yells if you dont rebound his misses. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

So you think you got a nice deal getting 40 year old Steve Nash for 10 million a year?

Kobe stans. :facepalm

lakerspng
07-06-2013, 06:58 PM
All of those free agents are better than anyone LA got(except Shard he does blow). :oldlol:

LeBron and Shaq are the GOAT recruiters. Stay mid little boy. People want to play with guys that create a fun atmosphere and make the game (both on the court and off the court) easier for everyone else.

Kobe doesn't make anyone better. He just chucks up shots and yells if you dont rebound his misses. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

So you think you got a nice deal getting 40 year old Steve Nash for 10 million a year?

doesn't make anyone better? Every big man who ever played on the Lakers got their career best numbers playing alongside him. Guys like Caron Butler and Trevor Ariza signed the best contracts of their careers coming off playing with Kobe because of the gains they saw in their numbers alongside him.

All LeBron has ever done is marginalize every star who ever stepped on court with him. Get real man.

DMAVS41
07-06-2013, 07:00 PM
doesn't make anyone better? Every big man who ever played on the Lakers got their career best numbers playing alongside him. Guys like Caron Butler and Trevor Ariza signed the best contracts of their careers coming off playing with Kobe because of the gains they saw in their numbers alongside him.

All LeBron has ever done is marginalize every star who ever stepped on court with him. Get real man.

Using Butler as an example is terrible. He had many years putting up better numbers than in LA...

branslowski
07-06-2013, 07:00 PM
In your wall of text, I don't see one nomination for a better frontcourt than what LA had from thoses years. Didn' think so kid.

Kobe won because he had the most stacked frontcourt in the league and the GOAT coach. Have you seen how bad his stats are in elimination games and Game 7s? He cannot handle adversity at all, he only wins because lakers management(props) puts by far the best team out there and theres little pressure on him. Most overrated "star" ever.

So, you said they were stacked....I gave the facts(Bynum 6ppg 3reb, Odom 12ppg during run) that proved they weren't...And you reply with "no! Still stacked"...basically ignoring the facts.....Ok, you trollin...I'm done here...Carry on spewing ur make believe bull sh!t that only you and retards believe....(no shocker that these "All time stacked" players aren't Allstars either....)

Stupid posters be stupid posters...

Bandito
07-06-2013, 07:01 PM

Wade and Shaq are the GOAT recruiters. Stay mid little boy. People want to play with guys that create a fun atmosphere and make the game (both on the court and off the court) easier for everyone else.

Kobe stans. :facepalmFixed. It was Wade that invited Lebron to his team.

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 07:02 PM
doesn't make anyone better? Every big man who ever played on the Lakers got their career best numbers playing alongside him.

http://lakernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/la-sp-ln-dwight-howard-lakers-debut-20121021-001.jpeg

Phil Jackson is the one who utilizes bigman and stars in general. Guys like Shaq/Gasol were best in the triangle offense because it utilized their elite passing ability. Kobe doesn't do anything to make them better other than let them pad their offensive rebounding stats with his misses. :oldlol:

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 07:03 PM

Now he's not good. :roll:

TonyMontana
07-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Fixed. It was Wade that invited Lebron to his team.

What free agents did Wade bring to Miami in the post Shaq pre LeBron period?

Miami has gotten all of the pay cut veterans with Shaq or LeBron on the team. Those are the guys that people want to play with.

So, you said they were stacked....I gave the facts(Bynum 6ppg 3reb, Odom 12ppg during run) that proved they weren't...And you reply with "no! Still stacked"...basically ignoring the facts.....Ok, you trollin...I'm done here...Carry on spewing ur make believe bull sh!t that only you and retards believe....(no shocker that these "All time stacked" players aren't Allstars either....)

Stupid posters be stupid posters...

You've posted 5 times in this thread and have yet to name a frontcourt on par with LAs in 09 and 10. Please leave.

Their numbers are irrelevant if they were still the best. The impact of long 7 footers goes beyond the stat sheet.

branslowski
07-06-2013, 07:10 PM

Tony Montana continues to get waxed in this thread. Yet feel no personal victory because he's probably legally retarded...smh...:facepalm

Human Error
07-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Lol, are you serious idiot? People think guys like Shane Battier and Mike Miller are great players and the Heat are stacked, when in reality they're below average role players who are only required to hit wide open 3's off of LeBron's feed. Another examples who got overrated from playing next to LeBron? Mo Williams(all star my a$$), Daniel Gibson, I could name them all night.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Do Laker fans not know what a trade is? Giving Kobe credit for Gasol and Odom is hilarious :oldlol:

branslowski
07-06-2013, 07:25 PM

Miami has gotten all of the pay cut veterans with Shaq or LeBron on the team. Those are the guys that people want to play with.

You've posted 5 times in this thread and have yet to name a frontcourt on par with LAs in 09 and 10. Please leave.

Their numbers are irrelevant if they were still the best. The impact of long 7 footers goes beyond the stat sheet.

I can post multiple front courts who put up better numbers than Odom and Bynum combined...Gasol isnt in this because he's the only great player to play with Kobe...It was Kobe/Gasol and Role players...Only "stacked" about our line was Gasol, who put up Bosh and David West type numbers.

So Mr. LeBron and Per fan? Stats don't count now huh? Just only wen they fit ur agenda? Ok, got it.

I'm done with this clown/

Yao Ming's Foot
07-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Do Laker fans not know what a trade is? Giving Kobe credit for Gasol and Odom is hilarious :oldlol:

Gasol and Odom both extended or re-signed after playing with Kobe. :confusedshrug:

Doranku
07-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Definitely. Star players would much rather go to Miami to play with LeBron and be reduced to spot up shooters like Wade and Bosh have been.

1~Gibson~1
07-06-2013, 07:58 PM
This must be another LeBron v. Kobe thread?

I don't get why yall are beating around the bush. Someone just make a d*** LeBron v. Kobe thread and let your opinions fly in there :facepalm .

Either that or Kobe fans must be really butt hurt to bring up LeBron. Someone even made an exact same thread with LeBron's name.... pathetic ISH.... pathetic.

Bandito
07-06-2013, 08:03 PM

What Free agents did Lebron the best player of the NBA grabbed for his Cle team? NONE. The Heat were rebuilding after Shaq left and CLE was a championship contender and even though Lebron pleaded for help nobody wanted to play with him because everyone knew he was a loser. Heck he even lost 1 ring as a sidekick to Wade. FACT

Jacks3
07-06-2013, 08:05 PM
So he got 5 Championships with a bunch of scrubs.

Truly the GOAT.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Magic 32
07-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Their numbers are irrelevant if they were still the best.

http://i.imgflip.com/4agk.gif

Kiddlovesnets
07-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Of course, look at what happened to Dwight and it cant be more evident. Anyway, Kobe has made a huge achievement of driving two best centers in their era out of LA. Dont think anyone has ever accomplished this before.
:rolleyes: