PDA

View Full Version : Let's examine the 2014 FA class closer...

D-Rose
07-07-2013, 11:12 PM
So we've heard all this talk about next summer being crazy good with FA and draft prospects...think there needs to be clarification as to who is really available and what not so hear this goes...

ETO means early termination option...likely that stars in their prime will take them as to secure bigger contracts.

UFA
LeBron James (ETO)
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Chris Bosh (ETO)
Dwyane Wade (ETO)
Luol Deng
Danny Granger

Over the Hill stars:
Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol
Paul Pierce
Amar'e (lol, should I even put him but ETO)

Player Option Stars
Tim Duncan
Zach Ranolph
Rudy Gay

RESTRICTED FA:
Avery Bradley
Greg Monroe
Paul George
Eric Bledsoe
Evan Turner
Demarcus Cousins
Derrick Favors
Gordon Hayward
John Wall

Other than this list...there are some good role players like Gortat or Humphries but no stars.

A lot hinges on Miami's big 3 but I don't exactly see the big deal here. The real game changer that one could see changing teams is Melo.

So you're a team like the Lakers...what do you try to do in this summer? I mean it's 99% liklihood that LBJ stays in Miami, so after him...what do you do?

And please people...I added RFA in there to show people all the FA that are staying where they are.

Oh and KYRIE IRVING WILL NOT BE A FA BECAUSE CLEVELAND WILL PICK UP HIS TEAM OPTION!!! SO SHUT UP!

Discuss.

Big_Dogg
07-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Paul George and Boogie Cousins is who I would be concentrating on if I was Mitch.

As much as Boogie is a headcase, the dude is talented.

avonbarksdale
07-07-2013, 11:25 PM
5 star thread

D-Rose
07-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Paul George and Boogie Cousins is who I would be concentrating on if I was Mitch.

Did you even read the thread? DMC and PG are both RFA and in all liklihood will get the max matched by their teams...

Cavs fans...how do Deng or Granger sound if LBJ doesn't work out?

Big_Dogg
07-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Did you even read the thread? DMC and PG are both RFA and in all liklihood will get the max matched by their teams...

Good point, my bad, I haven't had my coffee yet.

D-Rose
07-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Good point, my bad, I haven't had my coffee yet.
:cheers:

This FA class is damn overrated. Mostly because of all the misinformation that people have on RFA.

The JKidd Kid
07-07-2013, 11:41 PM

Both of their respective teams would match any contract that they are offered, so dont get your hopes up.

chips93
07-07-2013, 11:42 PM
i wonder if derrick favors could be got.

the jazz have a lot of good young players, and they cant pay them all

longtime lurker
07-07-2013, 11:51 PM
So we've heard all this talk about next summer being crazy good with FA and draft prospects...think there needs to be clarification as to who is really available and what not so hear this goes...

ETO means early termination option...likely that stars in their prime will take them as to secure bigger contracts.

UFA
LeBron James (ETO)
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Chris Bosh (ETO)
Dwyane Wade (ETO)
Luol Deng
Danny Granger

Over the Hill stars:
Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol
Paul Pierce

Player Option Stars
Tim Duncan
Zach Ranolph
Rudy Gay

RESTRICTED FA:
Avery Bradley
Greg Monroe
Paul George
Eric Bledsoe
Evan Turner
Demarcus Cousins
Derrick Favors
Gordon Hayward
John Wall

Other than this list...there are some good role players like Gortat or Humphries but no stars.

A lot hinges on Miami's big 3 but I don't exactly see the big deal here. The real game changer that one could see changing teams is Melo.

So you're a team like the Lakers...what do you try to do in this summer? I mean it's 99% liklihood that LBJ stays in Miami, so after him...what do you do?

And please people...I added RFA in there to show people all the FA that are staying where they are.

Oh and KYRIE IRVING WILL NOT BE A FA BECAUSE CLEVELAND WILL PICK UP HIS TEAM OPTION!!! SO SHUT UP!

Discuss.

George is a pipe dream, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Kings let go of Demarcus especially if he's thrown a large contract. That's if they don't trade him first.

The JKidd Kid
07-07-2013, 11:54 PM

They do have alot of good young players, but favors is their best and I doubt they would let him go.

cotdt
07-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Lakers are ****ed.

KyleKong
07-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Pretty legit FA class.

Dirk and LeBron are going to be interesting.

For LeBron, if they don't three-peat, he probably will leave. If they do three-peat, he still might leave. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

longtime lurker
07-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Lakers are ****ed.

Not at all. Obviously having Dwight would make things better, but having capspace to absorb contracts and draft picks along with them is a great situation.

cotdt
07-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Not at all. Obviously having Dwight would make things better, but having capspace to absorb contracts and draft picks along with them is a great situation.

but who would the lakers get? there's not that many options out there

longtime lurker
07-08-2013, 01:12 AM
but who would the lakers get? there's not that many options out there

Patience young padawan. A team's fortunes can change in a short period of time. Just look at the Rockets. I trust the Lakers management that they have a plan. They managed to turn Odom and Gasol into Chris Paul! Talk about water into wine

WayOfWade
07-08-2013, 01:31 AM

The Jazz traded for a whole lot of expiring contracts, so I expect them to do their best to keep all of the core 5 (Burkes Brothers, Hayward, Favors & Kanter) together. Pecking order (who they'd be willing to let go) of them I see as 1. Favors. 2. Burke. 3. Hayward. 4. Kanter. 5. Burks.

longtime lurker
07-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Please cross Evan Turner off the list. He is ****ing terrible and will be lucky to get a new contract worth more than 2 million per year.

Nearly all of the R free agents will be resigned/matched by their current teams. The one wild card is Demarcus Cousins who I could see hitting the market depending on what direction SAC wants to go in.

LeBron is staying in Miami, so are most of those other stars. I could see the older guys like Pierce/Kobe/Dirk hitting the market, but you never want old players unless their niche is shooting. Dirk will be a good pickup, Kobe/Pierce garbage unless their 5/6th options.

Cliffs
Top Possible Free Agents 2014
Demarcus Cousins
Dirk
Luol Deng
Rudy Gay
Granger

So yea pretty weak. The year to plan for will be whenever Kevin Love hits the market. Thats a top tier player that will be leaving his team for sure.

Because Lebron is known for his loyalty.... face it if the Heat lose your boy is gone from Miami. And how do the Heat get better after next season the big 3 will be taking up the cap just by themselves.

longtime lurker
07-08-2013, 01:59 AM
Paycuts for Wade and Bosh. Otherwise their expendable.

As long as LeBron is on the team, we in good shape.

:roll: :roll: why did I think I'd get anything other than a retarded answer from you?

Crafty
07-08-2013, 05:25 AM
With the next draft and that interesting FA, we'll see a lot of changes. Should be interesting.

Lakers2877
07-08-2013, 05:36 AM
Please cross Evan Turner off the list. He is ****ing terrible and will be lucky to get a new contract worth more than 2 million per year.

Nearly all of the R free agents will be resigned/matched by their current teams. The one wild card is Demarcus Cousins who I could see hitting the market depending on what direction SAC wants to go in.

LeBron is staying in Miami, so are most of those other stars. I could see the older guys like Pierce/Kobe/Dirk hitting the market, but you never want old players unless their niche is shooting. Dirk will be a good pickup, Kobe/Pierce garbage unless their 5/6th options.

Cliffs
Top Possible Free Agents 2014
Demarcus Cousins
Dirk
Luol Deng
Rudy Gay
Granger

So yea pretty weak. The year to plan for will be whenever Kevin Love hits the market. Thats a top tier player that will be leaving his team for sure.
I think if Lebron goes anywhere it would be back to Cleveland

I think he stay in Miami because of Riley though. But question for you tony. If by the slim chance Lebron leaves do you become a fan of whatever team he goes to?

Genaro
07-08-2013, 05:50 AM
Assuming RFA and Lebron are off the table, I said Lakers should go after Carmelo, Gay or Deng.

HorryIsMyMVP
07-08-2013, 05:52 AM
Patience young padawan. A team's fortunes can change in a short period of time. Just look at the Rockets. I trust the Lakers management that they have a plan. They managed to turn Odom and Gasol into Chris Paul! Talk about water into wine
Well yeah but that was back when the Lakers had the greatest basketball owner of all-time. Now he is dead. And with that he left a retarded son to completely destroy his legacy. But stay optimistic. I know Pringles is optimistic.

Doranku
07-08-2013, 06:10 AM
LeBron/Bosh to LA, Wade to retire. :bowdown:

Xiao Yao You
07-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Granger has to show he can even play again. He should be on the ove the hill stars list.

They do have alot of good young players, but favors is their best and I doubt they would let him go.

Potentially maybe the best. Right now I would take Kanter over him for sure! We'll see what the Mailman and a much bigger role can do for his game. He's got a lot to prove yet to live up to the hype.

Hayward has shown a lot more too. We'll have a better idea this year as they are in tank mode. I'm guessing Hayward might be signed to an extension this year maybe Favors if he values working with the Mailman as much as he says.

Unless Favors puts it together this year and gets a Hibbert like contract I say let him go AK's contract killed them for years.

Gobert/Kanter/Hayward/Wiggins/Burks could be great!

Pecking order (who they'd be willing to let go) of them I see as 1. Favors. 2. Burke. 3. Hayward. 4. Kanter. 5. Burks.

Based on what I saw today Burke is the first to go! Kanter is better than Favors right now to my eyes and has shown great improvement in a short time while Favors hasn't. Hayward and Kanter are better fits. Burks showed a lot last year as well. Time for Favors to step up or GTFO as far as I'm concerned! :et someone else pay him 15 million a year.

2LeTTeRS
07-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Here's a list of notable free agents by position from Magic Basketball Online. Check it out >>>> http://www.magicbasketballonline.com/future-free-agents/2014-nba-free-agents/

Notable Point Guards

Kyle Lowry Toronto Raptors U
Mario Chalmers Miami Heat U
Ramon Sessions Charlotte Bobcats U
Kirk Hinrich Chicago Bulls U
Luke Ridnour Minnesota Timberwolves U
John Wall Washington Wizards $9,697,903 R
Eric Bledsoe Phoenix Suns $3,726,967 R
Avery Bradley Boston Celtics $3,581,302 R
Greivis Vasquez Sacramento Kings $3,203,780 R

Point Guards – Non-Guaranteed

Tony Parker San Antonio Spurs $12,500,000 salary ($3,500,000 guaranteed)
Jameer Nelson Orlando Magic $8,000,000 salary ($4,000,000 guaranteed)
Andre Miller Denver Nuggets $4,625,000 salary ($2,000,000 guaranteed)

Notable Shooting Guards

Dwyane Wade Miami Heat $20,164,000 ETO
Kobe Bryant L.A. Lakers U
Ray Allen Miami Heat U
Rodney Stuckey Detroit Pistons U
Lance Stephenson Indiana Pacers U
Ben Gordon Charlotte Bobcats U
Vince Carter Dallas Mavericks U
Paul George Indiana Pacers $4,470,088 R
Evan Turner Philadelphia 76ers $8,717,226 R
Nando De Colo San Antonio Spurs $1,828,750 R
Jordan Crawford Boston Celtics $3,206,867 R

Shooting Guards – Non-Guaranteed

Jamal Crawford L.A. Clippers $5,450,000 salary ($1,500,000 guaranteed)

Notable Small Forwards

LeBron James Miami Heat $20,590,000 ETO
Carmelo Anthony New York Knicks $24,351,924 ETO
Rudy Gay Toronto Raptors $19,317,326 Player
Paul Pierce Brooklyn Nets U
Danny Granger Indiana Pacers U
Luol Deng Chicago Bulls U
Caron Butler Phoenix Suns U
Shawn Marion Dallas Mavericks U
Gordon Hayward Utah Jazz $4,677,708 R

Small Forwards – Non-Guaranteed

Al Harrington Orlando Magic $7,148,600 salary ($3,574,300 guaranteed)
Chandler Parsons Houston Rockets $926,500 salary ($0 guaranteed)

Notable Power Forwards

Chris Bosh Miami Heat $20,590,000 ETO
Zach Randolph Memphis Grizzlies $16,500,000 Player
Andrea Bargnani New York Knicks $11,500,000 ETO
Tim Duncan San Antonio Spurs $10,361,446 Player
Amar’e Stoudemire New York Knicks $23,410,988 ETO
Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks U
Pau Gasol L.A. Lakers U
Kris Humphries Boston Celtics U
Derrick Favors Utah Jazz $7,882,753 R
Larry Sanders Milwaukee Bucks $4,268,608 R
Patrick Patterson Sacramento Kings $4,319,474 R
Ed Davis Memphis Grizzlies $4,361,788 R

Notable Centers

Marcin Gortat Phoenix Suns U
Andrew Bogut Golden State Warriors U
Emeka Okafor Washington Wizards U
DeMarcus Cousins Sacramento Kings $6,519,907 R
Greg Monroe Detroit Pistons $5,479,935 R
Robert Sacre L.A. Lakers $988,872 R

Centers – Non-Guaranteed

Anderson Varejao Cleveland Cavaliers $9,704,545 salary ($4,000,000 guaranteed)
Amir Johnson Toronto Raptors $7,050,000 salary ($5,000,000 guaranteed)
Kosta Koufos Memphis Grizzlies $3,000,000 salary ($500,000 guaranteed)

KEY
- Blue: Early Termination Option/Player Option
- Black: Unrestricted Free Agent
- Purple: Restricted Free Agent
- Brown: Partially Unguaranteed Contract

longtime lurker
07-08-2013, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=2LeTTeRS]Here's a list of notable free agents by position from Magic Basketball Online. Check it out >>>> http://www.magicbasketballonline.com/future-free-agents/2014-nba-free-agents/

Notable Point Guards

[b][u]Point Guards

D-Rose
07-08-2013, 11:14 AM
What other teams besides the Lakers have cap space?
Some teams off top of my head are Mavs, Cavs, Heat.

Xiao Yao You
07-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Jazz but Hayward and Favors could take most of that.

2LeTTeRS
07-08-2013, 04:02 PM
What other teams besides the Lakers have cap space?

Unless we give Gerald Henderson a big money multi-year deal the Bobcats should be on that list too.

RagaZ
07-08-2013, 04:04 PM
LeSteroids will join Lakers, and Silkk will become a new fan.

KB824
07-08-2013, 04:08 PM
To me the deciding factor if Lebron comes to LA is endorsements and wanting his overall brand to grow more then it already is. I heard before that Lebron wants to try and be the first Billion dollor athlete. Seen on espn that lebron marketing team was coming under some scrutiny cause how was it that the face of the NBA Lebron had only one commercial during the nba playoffs. And that Cp3 had a couple to me that a direct result of Cp3 being in LA. I'm sure Lebron wants his brand out there more just imagine once LA gets ahold of him.

Charlie Sheen
07-08-2013, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=2LeTTeRS]

Notable Point Guards

[b][u]Point Guards

BallsOut
07-08-2013, 04:13 PM
What are the chances of Lakers getting Paul George in 2014? Is it 0%? He's an LA native, loves Kobe and would the best wing defender on their team. :cry:

PG: Nash
SG: Bryant
SF: George
PF: Hill
C: Gasol

PickernRoller
07-08-2013, 04:14 PM
I have a hard time picturing co-existance with LBJ c0ck suckers. But I am pretty sure he's staying with the Heat.

Lakers will go after Melo. I don't think we'll get George.

caliman
07-08-2013, 04:14 PM
What are the rules regarding what type of contract the Lakers could offer a RFA like George? For example, could they offer a 5/100 or something like that in an attempt to discourage Indiana from matching?

D-Rose
07-08-2013, 04:31 PM
What are the chances of Lakers getting Paul George in 2014? Is it 0%? He's an LA native, loves Kobe and would the best wing defender on their team. :cry:

PG: Nash
SG: Bryant
SF: George
PF: Hill
C: Gasol
He is a restricted free agent. There is absolutely no way what so ever that a healthy PG isn't going to be matched by Indy on ANY contract he can be offered.

BallsOut
07-08-2013, 04:33 PM
He is a restricted free agent. There is absolutely no way what so ever that a healthy PG isn't going to be matched by Indy on ANY contract he can be offered.

I understand that, was just wondering if there was even a remote possibility. Like if Paul George really wanted it, could both teams make it work?

D-Rose
07-08-2013, 04:35 PM
I understand that, was just wondering if there was even a remote possibility. Like if Paul George really wanted it, could both teams make it work?
Well in such a case they would be able to do some sort of a sign and trade...but the Lakers don't own bird rights to anyone the Pacers would want. So in such an event (don't see why PG would want out), but they'd probably just match the contract and trade him in December...or keep him like NO did with EG.

boozehound
07-08-2013, 04:37 PM
OP is right. Other than the obvious stars, the blue chippers are all RFA like cousins, wall, monroe, george, etc.

Does a la team of nash, bryant, deng, dirk and pau scare anyone? Definitely solid, but probably not contenders.

RandyMarsh1
07-08-2013, 09:57 PM
The best the Lakers could probably get would be Melo or maybe Bosh

Dont see them being contenders with either one of those two

rezznor
07-08-2013, 10:02 PM

this

RandyMarsh1
07-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Would the Lakers be able to sign two max free agents then sign Kobe afterwards and go over the cap?

D-Rose
07-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Would the Lakers be able to sign two max free agents then sign Kobe afterwards and go over the cap?
Hypothetically, yes...especially if Kobe takes a big paycut.

longtime lurker
07-09-2013, 12:48 AM

But what if they signed both?

Flash31
07-09-2013, 11:43 AM

UFA
LeBron James (ETO)
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Chris Bosh (ETO)
Dwyane Wade (ETO)
Luol Deng
Danny Granger

Over the Hill stars:
Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol
Paul Pierce

Player Option Stars
Tim Duncan
Zach Ranolph
Rudy Gay

RESTRICTED FA:
Avery Bradley
Greg Monroe
Paul George
Eric Bledsoe
Evan Turner
Demarcus Cousins
Derrick Favors
Gordon Hayward
John Wall

Discuss.

LeBron(MIAMI)
Wade(Miami)
Bosh(Miami)

Carmelo?(Depends on Success of Knicks,and endorsement opportunities and being the man,loves NY and wanted to play there,so 50/50)

Granger?(Paul George emerging as clear star in Grangers spot,might or might not stay,also money or how good team is)

Deng?(could either get a bigger contract from somewhere else,a change of scenery,play for a team where he isnt played 40 mpg,or remain with Bulls)

Kobe(Depends on his contract amount,and WHO Joins the Lakers,
17 yrs dont see him leaving la unless some team gives him 20-30 mill a year contract with extras,and hes the man or has a chance to win a ring)

Dirk(is either retiring,or taking a paycut with Dallas to field a better team)

Pierce(either retiring or joing a championship contender or back to bo,depends on nets success)

Gasol(depends on who offers him the biggest contract,and the biggest chance to win a ring,
might join his brother Marc or reup in Hollywood for 15-20 mill)

Amare(WAS PLAYING GREAT AS A STAR ON HIS OWN FOR ny,10 STRAIGHT OF 30,10 then gets injured,melo takes over his same spots and they dont mesh and
is relegated to the bench as a 20 mill max player,
either signs with a contender for 10-15 mill,or goes for most money possible at biggest location)

Duncan(either Retiring,will be almost 40 by then and so will Pop and most likely Ginobli,or reups for one to two more years at a Finale run)

Z-Bo(depends on the Grizz contract offer,they werent hesitant to let go of Rudy and OJ and Arthur,Gasol
and even though hes been playing good,the Grizz dont want to pay a lot
either reups with grizz for 12-15 mill and sticks with the 1-2 punch of zbo-gasol,with conley or goes to a team thats willing to spend to create a
championship contender,a quiet city like sa,okc,hou,maybe even dall)

Rudy Gay(Follows the Money and Shot Opportunities,spotlight
either staying with Tor for 15-20 mill and being the man and spotlight
or he goes to a championship contender where the bright lights are for
12-16 mill)

George(loves la and is a hometown la star,but is loyal to IND and is IND main star and focal point along with a rising young team that could be a championship contender,
either signs with IND for 10-15 mill or
signs with IND for 15-20 mill,IND is not going to let him go and people will be bidding on him and try to lure him away,has a chance to be a superstar,stays with IND)

John Wall(loves dc and is the Man,but if his team keeps on losing might not want to stay with DC and might want out,
DC isnt letting a rising star leave especially for nothing,hes either getting the max possible or will be let go ffor money costs which isnt likely due to being dcs only star)

LAs most prominent out of these would be basically

Amare
Gasol
Pierce(La is his hometown,Celtic none the less but he got traded so)
Kobe
Deng
Granger
Rudy
Z-BO

LA could resign Kobe for 15 mill,Gasol for 10,have 25-30 mill for rest
so maybe Amare for 15 and Deng,Granger for 10
if Lucky maybe sign Pierce for 5-12 mill

leaving a team of

?
Kobe
Deng or Granger or Rudy maybe plus Pierce
Amare
Gasol

D-Rose
07-10-2013, 03:06 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--luol-deng--bulls-continue-extension-talks-184545741.html

Deng and Bulls talking extension...welp there goes one of the more realistic FA targets for teams :oldlol:

Optimus Prime
07-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Offer Melo the max and try to team up Kobe and Pau/Dirk on reduced contracts to win a ring? Not sure what else they could do ... they will be under the cap though so they can actually participate in some sign and trades.

Just too murky to tell at this point ... lots of what ifs right now.

:kobe:

GOBB
07-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Depending how much they spend this offseason (deals longer than 1yr) Sixers are set to have about $38mil in cap space.

Thaty said OP list is weak. 2Letterz list is :cheers:

1. Evan Turner is not terrible to get attention in free agency. I dont like him but he is a young talent a team will throw $$$ at. Facts

2. No way Kings let Cousins walk. If they dont want him they will look to deal but they will not lose that kid outright. Regardless of him being a headcase, jump shot jacker.

3. Sixers bout to f*ck the NBA in free agency and draft.

4. I take #3 back in case thread is bumped.

guy
07-10-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm guessing Lebron leaves the Heat, and Melo leaves the Knicks.

Lebron wants to win as many titles as possible and will go to the best situation possible. He's shown in the past that he's willing to leave. I don't see the Heat winning next year, and his teammates are on the decline, and I don't see the Heat replacing either Bosh or Wade with another better star unless its Melo who I don't think would want to join up with Lebron considering he's been in his shadow basically since High School. I don't see him going to the Lakers or the Mavs because the only other possible max contract player who's not old and on the decline he could sign with over there is Melo. So I can think of 4 other destinations:

Cavs - They'll have Kyrie + 3 other potential all-star/borderline all-stars in Waiters, Thompson, and Bennett + capspace to improve the team even more + he'll be able to make up for leaving.

Bulls - Boozer can get amnestied, and someone may take on Gibson's remaining 2 years/16 mill at that point. He could make up a big 3 with Rose+Noah, who will be the only players on contract at that point.

Clippers - Deandre and Dudley will be expiring contracts that they could probably dump and someone would probably take on Crawford and Reddick's contracts. He could make up a big 3 with CP3+Griffin, who will be the only players on contract at that point.

Rockets - Asik and Lin will be expiring contracts that they could probably dump. He could make up a big 3 with Howard+Harden, who will be the only players on contract at that point.

For Melo, he wants to win at least 1 title but he'll have to go to a big market cause of his wife. I don't see the Clippers and Bulls doing all of the above for Melo like they may do for Lebron, so that leaves the Lakers who won't be cap strung and under better management then the Knicks.

D-Rose
07-10-2013, 04:45 PM
It's going to be really hard for Melo to turn down $24 mill in 14-15 and a 3 yr $75 mill extension from NY this seaon. Don't be shocked if he signs the extension and never gets to FA.

As for LBJ..it's up in the air mostly because nobody knows what he's thinking or how Miami will do. I don't think he's leaving. He loves that franchise and city and Riley has a great relationship with him. They'll find a way to put pieces around him IMO. Only team I see him leaving to is Cleveland, for what it's worth.

Burgz V2
07-10-2013, 05:50 PM
all i know is Paul George is gonna get SO paid

D-Rose
09-27-2013, 01:49 AM
PG and DMC both off the board with max deals. Not such a great class.