MJ stans and Lebron stans are about to have field day with this one

:rockon:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

Dro
07-09-2013, 02:47 PM
MJ stans and Lebron stans are about to have field day with this one

:rockon:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif
This is like asking who's a better free throw shooter between Shaq and Kareem. It doesn't matter because it wasn't anywhere near a strong suit in either's game. They both do a ton of things much better than shooting 3's..:confusedshrug:

TheMan
07-09-2013, 02:48 PM
This is like asking who's a better free throw shooter between Shaq and Kareem. It doesn't matter because wasn't anywhere near a strong suit in either's game. They both do a ton of things much better than shooting 3's..:confusedshrug:
/thread

SilkkTheShocker
07-09-2013, 02:48 PM
LeBron by far

chosen_wun
07-09-2013, 02:49 PM
LeBron is better at it, but it's nothing to gloat about because Jordan would take more to make more, it evens out.

TheMan
07-09-2013, 02:55 PM
LeBron by far
Prolly, that and MAYBE passing (LBJ being the more willing passer) are the only things LeBron is better than Jordan at. Rebounds, LBJ has to be better just based on position and size. Offense/defense/intangibles clearly Jordan is superior.

andgar923
07-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Prolly, that and MAYBE passing (LBJ being the more willing passer) are the only things LeBron is better than Jordan at. Rebounds, LBJ has to be better just based on position and size. Offense/defense/intangibles clearly Jordan is superior.

Bron is a more willing passer but not better.

MJ is a better rebounder.

One would think that with Bron's size and athleticism he'd be averaging more rebounds, but he isn't a great rebounder. He's actually weak when not having a running start in which he can sky over people. You can see how MJ is a better rebounder by looking at Wizards and old MJ. Specially when Rodman was down and MJ had to pull in double digit rebounds without the size and athleticism that Bron has, and with more physical rules.

NumberSix
07-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Bron is a more willing passer but not better.

MJ is a better rebounder.

One would think that with Bron's size and athleticism he'd be averaging more rebounds, but he isn't a great rebounder. He's actually weak when not having a running start in which he can sky over people. You can see how MJ is a better rebounder by looking at Wizards and old MJ. Specially when Rodman was down and MJ had to pull in double digit rebounds without the size and athleticism that Bron has, and with more physical rules.
LeBron actually has the best rebound percentage in the NBA.

Marchesk
07-09-2013, 03:14 PM
One would think that with Bron's size and athleticism he'd be averaging more rebounds, but he isn't a great rebounder.

Yeah really, Bird averaged more rebounds than Lebron does. For his position, Lebron is a good but not great rebounder. Now Elgin Baylor is the example of an elite small forward rebounder.

boojitede
07-09-2013, 03:18 PM
mj ALWAYS made em when they counted though

NumberSix
07-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Whatever that means. I guess by that logic you could also say Shaq and Wilt always made FT's when they counted (they ALWAYS count).

andgar923
07-09-2013, 03:30 PM

Weak era for bigs.

Poetry
07-09-2013, 03:33 PM

From around 89-90 to 96-97 he shot .372. Not too shabby.

NumberSix
07-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Weak era for bigs.
Offensively. They still defend and rebound.

Not to mention, LeBron IS a big. He's only an inch shorter than Dwight and weighs the same.

tazb
07-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Jordan shot under 20% from 3 in his first 4 seasons. LeBron's better no question.

ralph_i_el
07-09-2013, 03:38 PM
This is like asking who's a better free throw shooter between Shaq and Kareem. It doesn't matter because it wasn't anywhere near a strong suit in either's game. They both do a ton of things much better than shooting 3's..:confusedshrug:
^truth

I'd give the edge to Lebron though

NumberSix
07-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Jordan shot under 20% from 3 in his first 4 seasons. LeBron's better no question.
Don't forget that that was with a shorter 3 point line too.

Young X
07-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Jordan shot in the mid 20s from three point distance every year of his career except the years where Stern moved the three point line in more in an effort to try and hide one of Jordans weaknesses.

LeBron is by far the better shooter.
Another myth.

'90 - 37.6% - Normal distance
'93 - 35% - Normal distance

:facepalm

1987_Lakers
07-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Another myth.

35% is impressive?

I wonder what Jordan's 3pt% look like without the short 3.

SpecialQue
07-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Who gives a shit?

Goldrush25
07-09-2013, 04:49 PM

I don't recall MJ making any memorable 3 pointers.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Don't forget that that was with a shorter 3 point line too.

Uhh, no it wasn't.

Young X
07-09-2013, 04:56 PM
35% is impressive?

That's not what I said.

TrueRob
07-09-2013, 04:58 PM
My guess is that if Jordan focused more on his 3-point game, his 3-point shot would be comparable to Kobe since they're both SGs with similar FT%.

You could say LeBron is better, but only because Jordan didn't focus on the 3-pt shot. You could also say LeBron is better at shooting 3s than prime KG for the exact same reason.

Trollsmasher
07-09-2013, 05:02 PM
When you take out the seasons with shortened 3 point line, is MJ even shooting over 30%?

Lol at people saying MJ is better rebounder:lol :facepalm

My guess is that if Jordan focused more on his 3-point game, his 3-point shot would be comparable to Kobe since they're both SGs with similar FT%.

You could say LeBron is better, but only because Jordan didn't focus on the 3-pt shot. You could also say LeBron is better at shooting 3s than prime KG for the exact same reason.
Or you can say he simply could not do it.

Leviathon1121
07-09-2013, 05:24 PM
35% is impressive?

Laker fans and reading comprehension...

memetherapy
07-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Anyone who thinks Lebron's not a better 3pt shooter and passer than Jordan is ridiculous...other than the added weight and height, that's his only advantages over Jordan. Some of you will say Lebron is only a more willing passer and 3pt shooter.....not a better one..... ok, well, I guess Lebron is a less willing scorer in crunch time... he could totally display killer instinct like Jordan, but he's not willing. DAATTTA MAKA NO SENSA!!!

dawsey6
07-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Michael Jordan's shot selection was one of his many strengths. He was a very average 3PT shooter when you look at his entire career, but he was good at knowing when had he had the shot and when he didn't. Lebron definitely has the ability to make the 3 that Jordan didn't have, and we don't need to hide behind numbers to see that. Lebron's decision-making in recent years has allowed him to selection better shots and give him a higher % shooting the 3.

Overall, both were probably as efficient as each other shooting the 3, but Lebron has more of the ability to shoot it from there.

dawsey6
07-09-2013, 05:40 PM

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/michael-jordan-the-shrug.jpg
http://www.nba-live.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mj_shrug_1992.png
http://brokeymcpoverty.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/shrug.png
http://courtsideconvo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/kobe-shrug.jpg
http://kingsheepblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bush_shrug2.jpg

memetherapy
07-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Michael Jordan's shot selection was one of his many strengths. He was a very average 3PT shooter when you look at his entire career, but he was good at knowing when had he had the shot and when he didn't. Lebron definitely has the ability to make the 3 that Jordan didn't have, and we don't need to hide behind numbers to see that. Lebron's decision-making in recent years has allowed him to selection better shots and give him a higher % shooting the 3.

Overall, both were probably as efficient as each other shooting the 3, but Lebron has more of the ability to shoot it from there.

Thanks for the dose of sanity.:applause:

boojitede
07-09-2013, 06:29 PM
then you must have been born in the 90s :biggums:

game 5 1997 nba finals..the flu game.. ring a bell? :coleman:

Andrei89
07-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Who cares?

Jordan be the GOAT and will remain the GOAT.

Silly threads for trolls

inclinerator
07-09-2013, 07:54 PM
lebron is better at 3s

Goldrush25
07-09-2013, 09:36 PM
then you must have been born in the 90s :biggums:

game 5 1997 nba finals..the flu game.. ring a bell? :coleman:

Born in '79 kiddo. I just don't remember MJ for his 3 point shooting. Most others don't either. Silly topic.

AintNoSunshine
07-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Lebron's the better 3pt shooter, obviously we saw both can get really hot from range but Lebron is able to knock them down more consistently and is actually using it as part of his arsenal. What are their career averages?

Bandito
07-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Kobe is better at shooting threes than both of them anyways...

AintNoSunshine
07-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Kobe is better at shooting threes than both of them anyways...

:facepalm Actually he's the worst among the 3. He sure loves to shoot them tho among the 3.

dbk123
07-09-2013, 09:52 PM
mj and lebron are both equally talented. But MJ will always be the GOAT unless lebron can get 7 rings

ILLsmak
07-09-2013, 10:35 PM
makes me think, oddly, that none of the top 10 GOAT players (unless you are throwing in Jerry West) other than Bird were really knock down shooters.

It's hard to say who was better at 3 point shooting between Bron and MJ. The game has changed much, even open looks are different.

-Smak

Electric Slide
07-09-2013, 10:38 PM
No but he is better mid range.

DaHeezy
07-09-2013, 10:51 PM
/thread

:lol
Love it. As soon as Jordan gets exposed for being not as good at something Jordan stans get all threatened and the thead is deemed irrelevant. Had the thread been titled who is the better mid range shot the same stans would have their peacock feathers up

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-09-2013, 10:59 PM
Love it. As soon as Jordan gets exposed for being not as good at something Jordan stans get all threatened and the thead is deemed irrelevant. Had the thread been titled who is the better mid range shot the same stans would have their peacock feathers up

In his prime, Jordan had FIVE [consecutive] playoff runs shooting 39% from 3PT. Soo how exactly was he "exposed"? :oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Here comes the moron using his typical tactic of posting a small irrelevant sample as ammo in his response. He shot 33% career in the playoff! Which if your dumb ass can calculate statistically he shot less than 33% for the majority of his playoff career. That is horrible! You exposed him even more idiot

Now I'll sit back and light my cigarette while you think up yet another doozy that lacks comprehension and thought

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Here comes the moron using his typical tactic of posting a small irrelevant sample as ammo in his response. He shot 33% career in the playoff! Which if your dumb ass can calculate statistically he shot less than 33% for the majority of his playoff career. That is horrible! You exposed him even more idiot

Now I'll sit back and light my cigarette while you think up yet another doozy that lacks comprehension and thought

:blah :blah :blah

FIVE playoff runs, all but one where he and his Bulls didn't make the Finals, isn't a "small irrelevant sample", you goofy poster. Shooting 39% for FIVE consecutive playoff seasons isn't being "exposed" either. Deal with it.

SamuraiSWISH
07-09-2013, 11:42 PM
MJ is an underrated three-point shooter. Fact.

Just cause he doesn't hoist them up at the expense of everything else like the young gunning knuckle heads today doesn't mean he didn't have range or couldn't knock down the three.

Look at what that strategy of making MJ shoot 3's did to Portland in the '92 Finals. MJ sodomized the entire team on national television, including the runner up MVP. If it were a closer game, was on pace for 70 points in a FINALS GAME !!!

MJ played inside out, penetrate ... defense on their heels, then rely on that wet jumper and the defender was at his mercy because of his first step and finishing ability.

THAT'S how you play ball if you're a superstar and can create at will for yourself. The defense is rendered useless.

TerranOP
07-09-2013, 11:50 PM

FIVE playoff runs, all but one where he and his Bulls didn't make the Finals, isn't a "small irrelevant sample", you goofy poster. Shooting 39% for FIVE consecutive playoff seasons isn't being "exposed" either. Deal with it.

Those seasons include the years with the shortened three point line.

DaHeezy
07-09-2013, 11:58 PM

Use your head. 5 years at 39%. Career at 33%. Do the math moron.Those 5 years are insignificant

Exposed. Deal with it.

You may just be the most clueless poster on this board. It's clear to see how LakerReign owned you every single time :oldlol:

diamenz
07-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Jordan shot in the mid 20s from three point distance every year of his career except the years where Stern moved the three point line in more in an effort to try and hide one of Jordans weaknesses.

LeBron is by far the better shooter.

lol jeez, this guy just doesn't stop. you're almost worse than the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 12:00 AM

He was just as good / if not better before the line was shortened in '94.

SamuraiSWISH
07-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Did MJ have any control of that? He can only shoot what is considered a three And it was only 2 seasons he played under it ('96 and '97) ... and well like 17 games of '95.

What was league average? Did MJ shoot better or worse. He's had great percentages from three in '90, '93 ... he got better with age from distance. Adding it to his arsenal.

I don't understand discounting his averages due to a shortened three point line that he only played with for 2 seasons of his 13 years with the Bulls.

It's a known fact that he became a progressively better shooter, and long distance shorter each year in the league with age.

DaHeezy
07-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Don't worry, he's clueless. He probably thinks it makes it harder. That's how is brain works

nathanjizzle
07-10-2013, 12:02 AM

i dont recall lebron making any memorable shots at all :confusedshrug:

gengiskhan
07-10-2013, 12:06 AM

ahmmmm!

1992 :roll:

NBA Finals :lol

Game 1 :roll:

eat 5hyte phakkit!

SamuraiSWISH
07-10-2013, 12:08 AM
ahmmmm!

1992 :roll:

NBA Finals :lol

Game 1 :roll:

eat 5hyte phakkit!
Right.

He only made SIX OF THEM in a HALF in an NBA Finals game, in only 17 minutes. Basically 35 points, on 6 threes in half a half of basketball.

No memorable threes ... :rolleyes:

eriX
07-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Right.

He only made SIX OF THEM in a HALF in an NBA Finals game, in only 17 minutes. Basically 35 points, on 6 threes in half a half of basketball.

even though he was a beast in that game, he just got hot from 3 pt range like danny green did to an extent. Doesn't really make him a better 3pt shooter tho even if lebron is only better than MJ by not that much

SamuraiSWISH
07-10-2013, 12:28 AM
even though he was a beast in that game, he just got hot from 3 pt range like danny green did to an extent. Doesn't really make him a better 3pt shooter tho even if lebron is only better than MJ by not that much
I don't think LeBron is a better three point shooter than Jordan.

GrapeApe
07-10-2013, 12:44 AM
LeBron is the better catch and shoot player from 3 and Jordan was slightly better off the dribble. I have absolutely no data to support this.

theaussieguy
07-10-2013, 12:45 AM
MJ was actually a phenomenal shooter from 3pt land. When you take into consideration the fact they use magnets within the ball and the net to make shooting easier in this current era, you realize that Jordan would probably be putting up .4 3 pt shooting seasons on the reg

GrapeApe
07-10-2013, 12:50 AM
MJ was actually a phenomenal shooter from 3pt land. When you take into consideration the fact they use magnets within the ball and the net to make shooting easier in this current era, you realize that Jordan would probably be putting up .4 3 pt shooting seasons on the reg

Hmmm...., never thought about it like that. Excellent point.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 12:51 AM
Use your head. 5 years at 39%. Career at 33%. Do the math moron.Those 5 years are insignificant

Exposed. Deal with it.

You may just be the most clueless poster on this board. It's clear to see how LakerReign owned you every single time :oldlol:

:biggums:

Are you OK? :oldlol: Guy sounds like he's gonna pop a blood vessel...

Again, MJ shot 39% IN HIS PRIME. Please explain why that "exposes" him.

KOBE143
07-10-2013, 12:54 AM
LeBron is better in choking and bricking 3 point shot in the clutch..

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lucky001
07-10-2013, 03:12 AM
Lebron is marginally better. Stats don't really show it tho.

Career:

Lebron Reg season: .337
Lebron Playoffs: .322

Jordan Reg season: .327
Jordan Playoffs: .332

Neither are elite. You shouldn't leave them open, but you'll be happy if they take it.

Trollsmasher
07-10-2013, 03:21 AM

Career:

Lebron Reg season: .337 (4,0 attempts per game)
Lebron Playoffs: .322 (4,4)

Jordan Reg season: .327 (1,6)
Jordan Playoffs: .332 (2,4)

Neither are elite. You shouldn't leave them open, but you'll be happy if they take it.
completed

1Time4YourMind
07-10-2013, 03:28 AM
Right.

people are acting as if the record for points in a half in the nba finals is no big deal.

fk yea those 3's were memorable, they were the icing on the cake after a 35 pt 1st half where he did EVERYTHING and humiliated drexler, and downright destroyed that stupid drexler v jordan argument the media kept perpetuating before the series started. then the shrug after that 6th 3.

how is that not memorable to you?

edit: i know u are being sarcastic fyi im just saying in general

and for the record, another of mj's memorable 3's was the one after his missed free throw, 38 seconds left in game 5 of the 1997 nba finals. right before he collapsed in pippens arms.

TheAnchorman
07-10-2013, 03:32 AM
people are acting as if the record for points in a half in the nba finals is no big deal.

fk yea those 3's were memorable, they were the icing on the cake after a 35 pt 1st half where he did EVERYTHING and humiliated drexler, and downright destroyed that stupid drexler v jordan argument the media kept perpetuating before the series started. then the shrug after that 6th 3.

how is that not memorable to you?

edit: i know u are being sarcastic fyi im just saying in general

and for the record, another of mj's memorable 3's was the one after his missed free throw, 38 seconds left in game 5 of the 1997 nba finals. right before he collapsed in pippens arms.
I think Lebron's Game 2 2009 shot trumps all of that in terms of the impact of a single shot. The clutchness, the difficulty of the 3, buzzer beater, conference finals, that shot was HUGE.

DaHeezy
07-10-2013, 03:48 AM

Are you OK? :oldlol: Guy sounds like he's gonna pop a blood vessel...

Again, MJ shot 39% IN HIS PRIME. Please explain why that "exposes" him.

:oldlol:
Who's popping vessels? Oh that's right, kuntdiver_dAMoRoN every time reigny owns him :roll:
That little twerp owns you every time and forces you into pages and pages of words yet you still can't bury him, he murders you!
You're not even worth my breath. You can't even see the flaw in your logic.

Let's see. I'll take 5 years out of his 15 year career, not even the full season, just the playoffs, sum up only those 5 years, ignore that his second highest output of 3's in playoffs he hit for a miserable 19%, 33% in his playoff career and sum up ONLY those 5 years and call it his prime. Then claim he's a great 3 point shooter.
That is by far the STUPIDEST logic ever created on ISH :oldlol:

And you say I'm catching feelings? You can't stop the stupidity and only backing it up by claiming I'm popping a vessel, which seems to be your only comeback. God, this is laughable. Kid is obsessed with me :banana:

Xover
07-10-2013, 04:38 AM
still can't believe that heat retired jordan's jersey at a time when no ones jersey had ever been retired in miami. #lameorganisation.

DJ Leon Smith
07-10-2013, 08:27 AM
I think Lebron's Game 2 2009 shot trumps all of that in terms of the impact of a single shot. The clutchness, the difficulty of the 3, buzzer beater, conference finals, that shot was HUGE.

No, just no. The Jordan thing would be like if Kobe and LeBron met up in the Finals earlier in their careers every day leading up to the first game the stories were "IS LEBRON AS GOOD AS KOBE?" and Kobe then hits six threes in the first half and ends any comparison for the rest of their careers. (BTW not saying LeBron is Drexler, just using it as a modern-day fantasy analogy.)

Jordan ended Drexler's chance of ever being considered a truly transcendent player in one half of basketball, using the part of his game most people considered his biggest weakness. One shot in the conference finals doesn't trump that. Unless you're going to use the "single shot" loophole, which is dumb.

BoutPractice
07-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Literally the last NBA game we've watched, LeBron made 5 threes. Oh, and it was a closely contested Game 7 in the NBA Finals, so he too has shown the ability to make them "when it counts". (There's also the cramp game 3 and the headband game 3 before Ray Allen's big shot, though both also came with a nasty brick/airball.)

Anyway, to answer the question... in terms of percentages, LeBron seems to have been more consistent with the 3 point shot throughout his career, and going by the eye test, LeBron has more "range". Jordan, however, was better from midrange. Both are underrated outside shooters for how dangerous they are closer to the basket.

riseagainst
07-10-2013, 09:10 AM

riseagainst
07-10-2013, 09:13 AM
http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/michael-jordan-the-shrug.jpg
http://www.nba-live.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mj_shrug_1992.png
http://brokeymcpoverty.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/shrug.png
http://courtsideconvo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/kobe-shrug.jpg
http://kingsheepblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bush_shrug2.jpg

:roll:
:bowdown: :bowdown:

riseagainst
07-10-2013, 09:19 AM
No, just no. The Jordan thing would be like if Kobe and LeBron met up in the Finals earlier in their careers every day leading up to the first game the stories were "IS LEBRON AS GOOD AS KOBE?" and Kobe then hits six threes in the first half and ends any comparison for the rest of their careers. (BTW not saying LeBron is Drexler, just using it as a modern-day fantasy analogy.)

Jordan ended Drexler's chance of ever being considered a truly transcendent player in one half of basketball, using the part of his game most people considered his biggest weakness. One shot in the conference finals doesn't trump that. Unless you're going to use the "single shot" loophole, which is dumb.

jesus. couldnt have said it better my self.
:applause:

SilkkTheShocker
07-10-2013, 09:22 AM
jesus. couldnt have said it better my self.

We get it, you're an insecure Kobe stan. Point taken :applause:

riseagainst
07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
anyone who doesn't agree with a lebron stan is now a kobe stan. Cute.

SilkkTheShocker
07-10-2013, 09:30 AM
anyone who doesn't agree with a lebron stan is now a kobe stan. Cute.

You're a Kobe stan, son. Don't front.

guy
07-10-2013, 10:20 AM

Where the hell did you get that from? Reggie Evans led the league in rebound % last year. Lebron wasn't even top 20.

OldSchoolBBall
07-10-2013, 10:20 AM

WTF? :lol: No he doesn't:

Total Rebound Pct

1. Reggie Evans-BRK 26.7
2. Omer Asik-HOU 22.0
3. J.J. Hickson-POR 20.7
4. Nikola Vucevic-ORL 20.2
5. Zach Randolph-MEM 19.3
6. Dwight Howard-LAL 19.1
7. Tim Duncan-SAS 19.1
8. Tyson Chandler-NYK 19.0
9. DeMarcus Cousins-SAC 18.7
10. Emeka Okafor-WAS 18.7
11. Larry Sanders-MIL 18.6
12. Kenneth Faried-DEN 18.3
13. Derrick Favors-UTA 17.9
14. Lamar Odom-LAC 17.7
15. DeAndre Jordan-LAC 17.6
16. Tristan Thompson-CLE 17.5
17. Carlos Boozer-CHI 17.4
18. Joakim Noah-CHI 17.3
19. Kosta Koufos-DEN 17.3
20. Al-Farouq Aminu-NOH

OldSchoolBBall
07-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Another myth.

To add to that:

'91`-'93 postseasons: 38.5+% from the normal line including nearly 40% on 4 attempts/gm in the '93 postseason.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Who's popping vessels? Oh that's right, kuntdiver_dAMoRoN every time reigny owns him :roll:
That little twerp owns you every time and forces you into pages and pages of words yet you still can't bury him, he murders you!

Babbling incoherently has nothing to do with Jordan and his 3PT shooting. Stay on topic.

Let's see. I'll take 5 years out of his 15 year career, not even the full season, just the playoffs, sum up only those 5 years, ignore that his second highest output of 3's in playoffs he hit for a miserable 19%, 33% in his playoff career and sum up ONLY those 5 years and call it his prime. Then claim he's a great 3 point shooter.
That is by far the STUPIDEST logic ever created on ISH :oldlol:

Outside of those seasons, I never claimed he was a "great" 3PT shooter. I'm not saying he's a better 3PT shooter than Lebron either.

But you gotta use perspective. Again: For FIVE consecutive playoff runs, when Jordan was at his absolute BEST ('91-96), he shot 39% from 3PT.

And you say I'm catching feelings? You can't stop the stupidity and only backing it up by claiming I'm popping a vessel, which seems to be your only comeback. God, this is laughable. Kid is obsessed with me :banana:

:sleeping

More garbage. You have yet to explain how Jordan was "exposed". Good luck with that.

LeBird
07-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Lebron's better until now and is getting even better. So, this one is a non-debate.

LeBird
07-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Babbling incoherently has nothing to do with Jordan and his 3PT shooting. Stay on topic.

Outside of those seasons, I never claimed he was a "great" 3PT shooter. I'm not saying he's a better 3PT shooter than Lebron either.

But you gotta use perspective. Again: For FIVE consecutive playoff runs, when Jordan was at his absolute BEST ('91-96), he shot 39% from 3PT.

:sleeping

More garbage. You have yet to explain how Jordan was "exposed". Good luck with that.

Come on...what the hell are you talking about? He's totally right. You're using a very small sample of which Jordan is still only 39% to insinuate that he was a good 3-point shooter. Just stop it, son.

Dro
07-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Come on...what the hell are you talking about? He's totally right. You're using a very small sample of which Jordan is still only 39% to insinuate that he was a good 3-point shooter. Just stop it, son.
How is FIVE years in the PLAYOFFS a SMALL sample size?

SilkkTheShocker
07-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Guys, LeBron is just an all-around better player than Michael Jordan. Jordan was a great player, definitely top 2 all-time at the moment. But please don't call him MJ, btw. Michael Jackson was the real MJ.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 10:40 AM

Wake up dude.

Five CONSECUTIVE playoff runs - FOUR that include the finals - isn't a small sample size. I'm not saying he was "great", but given the attempts, he wasn't bad either.

Just2McFly
07-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Wake up dude.

Five CONSECUTIVE playoff runs - FOUR that include the finals - isn't a small sample size. I'm not saying he was "great", but given the attempts, he wasn't bad either.
so he only made the playoffs five times?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 10:45 AM
so he only made the playoffs five times?

Of course not, but those 5 seasons include his peak, '91-93.

LeBird
07-10-2013, 10:51 AM
How is FIVE years in the PLAYOFFS a SMALL sample size?

It is a very small sample size when you take into account his actual career. Divide his total games by the sample in question and get the percentage. It's small.

Wake up dude.

No one cares. It is irrelevant. The OP didn't ask for a 5 year playoff sample of good 3 point shooting. It is a disingenuous way to argue and worse it is transparently bad.

Jordan was simply no more than a 'good' 3 point shooter who on occasion could be 'very good' but rarely 'great'.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 10:57 AM
It is a very small sample size when you take into account his actual career. Divide his total games by the sample in question and get the percentage. It's small.

No one cares. It is irrelevant. The OP didn't ask for a 5 year playoff sample of good 3 point shooting. It is a disingenuous way to argue and worse it is transparently bad.

Jordan was simply no more than a 'good' 3 point shooter who on occasion could be 'very good' but rarely 'great'.

Playoff 3PT shooting isn't "irrelevant". Neither is his peak play. You, like that other clown, are just being difficult.

Dro
07-10-2013, 11:12 AM

So you're making his point because I don't think he ever said he was "great". He's dispelling the silly notion that he was "bad" at it or whatever. Are you arguing just to be arguing? And now the playoffs don't matter? Ok.

LeBird
07-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Playoff 3PT shooting isn't "irrelevant". Neither is his peak play. You, like that other clown, are just being difficult.

It's irrelevant and you're clutching at straws. No one asked about a selective 5 year playoff sample. His point is also more emphasised by the fact that the remaining sample is so big it shows him as a poor shooter. Your sample just isn't very good.

So you're making his point because I don't think he ever said he was "great". He's dispelling the silly notion that he was "bad" at it or whatever. Are you arguing just to be arguing? And now the playoffs don't matter? Ok.

The last part is a general statement, not addressed in response to anyone. But you clutch those straws too.

Dro
07-10-2013, 11:58 AM
It's irrelevant and you're clutching at straws. No one asked about a selective 5 year playoff sample. His point is also more emphasised by the fact that the remaining sample is so big it shows him as a poor shooter. Your sample just isn't very good.

The last part is a general statement, not addressed in response to anyone. But you clutch those straws too.
Obviously you're arguing just to be arguing. You win. Peace.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 12:01 PM

Well for one, I wasn't addressing the OP. The "5 year sample" I listed was in reference to a poster who claimed MJ was a "bad" 3PT shooter.

What's more, that 5 year stretch includes Jordan's PEAK. If that is a small sample, then so are ALL of his numbers from said seasons. Do you see how stupid that sounds?

livinglegend
07-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Lebron made more 3s with better %

/thread

DaHeezy
07-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Well for one, I wasn't addressing the OP. The "5 year sample" I listed was in reference to a poster who claimed MJ was a "bad" 3PT shooter.

See here's where your typical Jordan stan lack of comprehenshion didn't get. I never said Jordan was bad or exposed as a bad shooter. I said you clowns get defensive when you hear Jordan is not as good as someone else. But I bet you can't distinguish that. Jordan stan read what they want to read, and you DID get threatened as soon as anything Jordan get challenged. That's why you threw out such a rediculous point

What's more, that 5 year stretch includes Jordan's PEAK. If that is a small sample, then so are ALL of his numbers from said seasons. Do you see how stupid that sounds?

That doesn't make sense. You're reaching once again. Your argument is a small sample. By your logic, I can make anyone a good shooter and call it their "primes" by taking their best outputs.

And here's a news flash, 3 -point shooters don't have "primes" when it comes to percentages. If fact their % get better with age and experience. Why do you think shooter stay in the league for so long? You don't just develop it, then it goes away and shoot 19% :oldlol: . All you're implying is Jordan went though a hot streak at the right time. So has Isaiah, so has Barkley, hell, so has Manute Bol. I guess we can use their samples and claim they are good?

So to answer your stupid question of being "exposed", again, I challenge you, which you still can't see logic, using your SMALL sample of 39% and considering his playoff career is 33%, what do you think the rest of his career look like? And answer it without using those specific years because you are clearly cherry picking

Again, logic flawed, you're still crying. Kid step off already, you're losing and losing it.:banana:

DaHeezy
07-10-2013, 12:22 PM

Finally, someone who understands LOGIC
I'm subscribing to you. You appear to have good comprehension skills. I've been waiting for someone to jump in and distinguish reason. This board lacks it hugely

guy
07-10-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm pretty sure most of the people harping on Jordan's 5 playoff runs being brought up are basing Lebron supposedly being so much better as a 3-point shooter on just last season.

How about this.

*only using 85-93 for Jordan since the line was shortened from 95-97, and 98, 02-03 were clearly declining years for Jordan, which Lebron still hasn't experienced).

RS
Lebron (career) - 33.7%
Jordan (85-93*) - 30.1%

PO
Lebron (career) - 32.2%
Jordan (85-93*) - 35.2%

Lebron clearly has an advantage in the larger sample sized regular season, while Jordan has the advantage in the smaller sample sized but more competitive and pressurized playoffs. Is it really far-fetched to say there's not much of a difference, if at all?

Young X
07-10-2013, 12:47 PM
WTF is wrong with showing a 5 consecutive year sample of Jordan's 3pt shooting in the playoffs? No one said Jordan was a good 3pt shooter for his whole career, but in his prime he was - it's not debateable.

35% and 38% with the normal 3pt line on 3 attempts per game.

WTF is wrong with you faqqots?

Jordan in his prime was a good 3pt shooter. Deal with it. Clowns.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 01:07 PM
See here's where your typical Jordan stan lack of comprehenshion didn't get.

Guy talking about something he can't even spell. Nice. :oldlol:

That doesn't make sense. You're reaching once again. Your argument is a small sample. By your logic, I can make anyone a good shooter and call it their "primes" by taking their best outputs.

It makes perfect sense. Find your brain.

And no, actually, by YOUR logic, his playoff numbers from '91-96 should be deemed "small sample". Solid argument huh? hah!

And here's a news flash, 3 -point shooters don't have "primes" when it comes to percentages.

Sure they do. The further you're away from your prime, the less you shoot.

So to answer your stupid question of being "exposed", again, I challenge you, which you still can't see logic, using your SMALL sample of 39%

38% of your playoff career, which doesn't include two playoff-runs in the 80's where he shot over 40% from 3, isn't a "small sample". I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself.

Do you understand what a sample size even is? :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-10-2013, 01:17 PM
WTF is wrong with showing a 5 consecutive year sample of Jordan's 3pt shooting in the playoffs? No one said Jordan was a good 3pt shooter for his whole career, but in his prime he was - it's not debateable.

35% and 38% with the normal 3pt line on 3 attempts per game.

WTF is wrong with you faqqots?

Jordan in his prime was a good 3pt shooter. Deal with it. Clowns.

Yep...

Nobody OBJECTIVE has an issue with a players' PEAK numbers. The problem is, we're dealing with twats that have agendas. :oldlol:

TheMan
07-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Da fuq are you rambling about? I just agreed that the 3pt shot wasn't a huge part of either Jordan nor LeBron's game. How is that Jordan being exposed you dumbfukk :confusedshrug:

LeBird
07-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Da fuq are you rambling about? I just agreed that the 3pt shot wasn't a huge part of either Jordan nor LeBron's game. How is that Jordan being exposed you dumbfukk :confusedshrug:

Because instead of simply admitting that Lebron is better, you (Dro, you just agreed) digressed and deflected about how it doesn't matter much because neither are particularly great at it.

DaHeezy
07-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Guy talking about something he can't even spell. Nice. :oldlol:

Typical tactic from a guy who's losing an argument. Let's pick on spelling :oldlol:

It makes perfect sense. Find your brain.

And no, actually, by YOUR logic, his playoff numbers from '91-96 should be deemed "small sample". Solid argument huh? hah!

Another poster came in and even recognized your argument has no legs. I won't even go back there since you're too stupid to acknowledge real logic.

Sure they do. The further you're away from your prime, the less you shoot.

Productivity has nothing to do with percentage dumbass. Oh that's right, cuntdiver failed grade 6 math. Obviously why you can't understand your awful logic.

38% of your playoff career, which doesn't include two playoff-runs in the 80's where he shot over 40% from 3, isn't a "small sample". I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself.

Do you understand what a sample size even is? :oldlol:

:facepalm :lol Do you even research facts?

First off his career playoff average is 33%

Next you cite his playoff run in the 80's where he took a total of 52 shots in a 5 year run. 4 of those years he took a total of 17 shots combined. The fifth one he went 10 for 35 for a whopping 29%! You want me to add the 89-90 season where he shot for 32%?

Then to go back to your dumbass argument you leave off his sixth year '97 (a tendancy Jordan stans love to do, turn a blind eye to any blemish on his record), a year where they won the title, Jordan was the league leader in point (still in his prime) took his second most shots and shots per game in his whole playoff career and went 13 for 63 for a whopping 19%. IN HIS PRIME! Kinda takes your argument down a notch doesn't it? Combine his 6 year run and it's 34%

By YOUR logic we can call Isiah Thomas a great 3 point shooter because he shot 47% "In his Prime" which he really did :oldlol:

Face it loser, you're building more and more holes in your argument you're embarassing yourself. Stop it now or just hang yourself. Judging by how you post nobody would miss you IRL

BTW, I love how you tried to dissect my first post and found out you were wrong so you erased it :oldlol: Spell check please? :roll:

DaHeezy
07-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Because instead of simply admitting that Lebron is better, you (Dro, you just agreed) digressed and deflected about how it doesn't matter much because neither are particularly great at it.

:applause: I'm loving this guy more and more. Actually reading and comprehending.

DaHeezy
07-11-2013, 12:16 PM

What LeBird said.

the content wasn't about Jordan being "Exposed", it's about how posters like you deflect anything that can refute Jordan.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Typical tactic from a guy who's losing an argument. Let's pick on spelling :oldlol:

You absolutely hate it when I correct you. It cracks me up though.

Another poster came in and even recognized your argument has no legs. I won't even go back there since you're too stupid to acknowledge real logic.

You won't "go back there" because you don't have a rebuttal. Ergo, I win.

Productivity has nothing to do with percentage dumbass. Oh that's right, cuntdiver failed grade 6 math. Obviously why you can't understand your awful logic.

Learn to read. Nobody said it did, but volume has to be taken into account.

First off his career playoff average is 33%

But we aren't talking about his career playoff average.

Next you cite his playoff run in the 80's where he took a total of 52 shots in a 5 year run. 4 of those years he took a total of 17 shots combined. The fifth one he went 10 for 35 for a whopping 29%! You want me to add the 89-90 season where he shot for 32%?

Which is why I didn't include it. If I did, Jordan's percentage(s) would be inflated. Not very bright are you? :oldlol:

Then to go back to your dumbass argument you leave off his sixth year '97 (a tendancy Jordan stans love to do, turn a blind eye to any blemish on his record), a year where they won the title, Jordan was the league leader in point (still in his prime) took his second most shots and shots per game in his whole playoff career and went 13 for 63 for a whopping 19%. IN HIS PRIME! Kinda takes your argument down a notch doesn't it? Combine his 6 year run and it's 34%

PEAK Jordan was a good 3PT shooter in the playoffs. Nothing more needs to be said.

By YOUR logic we can call Isiah Thomas a great 3 point shooter because he shot 47% "In his Prime" which he really did :oldlol:

Except, Jordan shot a GOOD percentage for FIVE [consecutive] playoff runs. Isiah did that once, or twice if you want to add his last season.

My sample>>>>yours. Like that? :oldlol:

Face it loser, you're building more and more holes in your argument you're embarassing yourself. Stop it now or just hang yourself. Judging by how you post nobody would miss you IRL

Shh. Stomping your feet won't change anything. :oldlol: I cant believe all these rants this clown goes on are because of Kobe. Your crazy obsession has literally ruined your life.

BTW, I love how you tried to dissect my first post and found out you were wrong so you erased it :oldlol: Spell check please? :roll:

Huh? Take your meds, old man.

Trollsmasher
07-11-2013, 01:54 PM
So you are saying that Jordan was good 3pt shooter and use 5 PO seasons that include:
2 seasons with shortened line (:roll: )
2 seasons in which he shot whooping 1,7 3pFGAs per game (:roll: )
The only PO really worth of mentioning is 92-93.

NumberSix
07-11-2013, 02:15 PM
WTF? :lol: No he doesn't:

Total Rebound Pct

1. Reggie Evans-BRK 26.7
2. Omer Asik-HOU 22.0
3. J.J. Hickson-POR 20.7
4. Nikola Vucevic-ORL 20.2
5. Zach Randolph-MEM 19.3
6. Dwight Howard-LAL 19.1
7. Tim Duncan-SAS 19.1
8. Tyson Chandler-NYK 19.0
9. DeMarcus Cousins-SAC 18.7
10. Emeka Okafor-WAS 18.7
11. Larry Sanders-MIL 18.6
12. Kenneth Faried-DEN 18.3
13. Derrick Favors-UTA 17.9
14. Lamar Odom-LAC 17.7
15. DeAndre Jordan-LAC 17.6
16. Tristan Thompson-CLE 17.5
17. Carlos Boozer-CHI 17.4
18. Joakim Noah-CHI 17.3
19. Kosta Koufos-DEN 17.3
20. Al-Farouq Aminu-NOH
I'm talking about a different metric. I'm talking about the percentage of rebounds a player grabs when he's in range. Being that he's a perimeter player, he'll be in range less often than some other players, but when he is in range of the ball, he grabs the rebound 83% of the time. That's the highest in the NBA. Dwight Howard is #2.

pauk
07-11-2013, 02:18 PM
No, he definitely was not a better 3pt shooter... Lebron in his rookie year alone made as many 3's and shot at a percentage MJ was not able to do until his 7th season (during those first 6 seasons MJ shot 13% - 17%).... Lebron simply during his career took more 3's and made more 3's, he has been a bit more consistent considering efficiency & volume from season to season...

3PT shooting was never MJ's thing... he took them only if he really had to.... him being on fire there & heatchecking would end up with a "shrug" all the time...

hateraid
07-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Wow, kuniva is getting murdered in this thread. Kid just won't quit despite being constantly murked.

guy
07-11-2013, 02:36 PM
I'm talking about a different metric. I'm talking about the percentage of rebounds a player grabs when he's in range. Being that he's a perimeter player, he'll be in range less often than some other players, but when he is in range of the ball, he grabs the rebound 83% of the time. That's the highest in the NBA. Dwight Howard is #2.

You have a link to this?

riseagainst
07-11-2013, 02:52 PM

dafuq, link?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Wow, kuniva is getting murdered in this thread. Kid just won't quit despite being constantly murked.

Patting yourself on the back with an ALT. Pathetic. :oldlol:

So you are saying that Jordan was good 3pt shooter and use 5 PO seasons that include:

Check your numbers again, sport.

TonyMontana
07-11-2013, 05:33 PM
kuniva_almighty getting demolished in this thread. :applause:

I like how he tried using a sample of 20 games out of the 1000+ Jordan played to try and say he was a good three point shooter. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-11-2013, 05:35 PM

I like how he tried using a sample of 20 games out of the 1000+ Jordan played to try and say he was a good three point shooter. :oldlol:

When did I use a sample of "20 games"? Oh that's right. I never did. Clown. :oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 01:50 AM

You absolutely hate it when I correct you. It cracks me up though.

Hate it? I get corrected all the time! I correct myself alot! You've done it once so why do you imply this is some reoccuring thing? Another tactic from the great kuntdiver_DaMoRoN

You won't "go back there" because you don't have a rebuttal. Ergo, I win.

4 posters jumped in to prove my case. I don't need to. The majority of normal posters have seen the holes in your pathetic argument. But I'm willing to keep on replying. I know it bothers you that you can't have the last word. I'll keep on going until the end of ISH if I have to. Put you on suicide watch. Hopefully you do ISH and everyone else in the world a favor and follow through. You're a waste of oxygen that is maintaining the 2 brain cell you have remaining.

Learn to read. Nobody said it did, but volume has to be taken into account.

WTF? YOU said it did stupid. And a shooter will always remain a shooter. You think Ray Allen is a less deadly shooter because he takes less shots? I don't think you know anything about basketball, let alone play it

But we aren't talking about his career playoff average.

:facepalm YOU'VE been initiating this point the whole time! It's always been about the playoff average! This idiot was the one who brought it up:facepalm

Which is why I didn't include it. If I did, Jordan's percentage(s) would be inflated. Not very bright are you? :oldlol:
Your quote:

38% of your playoff career, which doesn't include two playoff-runs in the 80's where he shot over 40% from 3, isn't a "small sample". I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself

That implies that you didn't include it but you should have! If you're going to make a point, have it make sense

PEAK Jordan was a good 3PT shooter in the playoffs. Nothing more needs to be said.

This is what he responded to with ^^ quote:

What a reply! He sure got me!

Except, Jordan shot a GOOD percentage for FIVE [consecutive] playoff runs. Isiah did that once, or twice if you want to add his last season.

Still ignoring the sixth season which he shoots 19% on his second highest output during that stretch. Moron at it once again. Blinders up

Shh. Stomping your feet won't change anything. :oldlol: I cant believe all these rants this clown goes on are because of Kobe. Your crazy obsession has literally ruined your life.

Another kuntdiver tactic, if all else fails call them a Kobe fan :oldlol:

Huh? Take your meds, old man.

Wait, I thought that I was young because I've never seen Jordan play? :facepalm

I'm going to keep at this all day every day. You keep digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.

I honestly think you should check your estrogen levels because you ignore all logic like a women would. Unless.... you are a chick? Keep at er biatch. I'll still be here, it's fun clowning you and have an audience entertained. Even your Jordaneers are jumping ship :oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 01:52 AM

Yeah he's really going for it. He's even ignoring the sixth season which was his second highest output at 19% because it wasn't his "prime" :oldlol:
What a tool

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Patting yourself on the back with an ALT. Pathetic. :oldlol:

:oldlol: This paranoid faulk went all ape on reigny for accusing him of using ALT's now he's claiming hateraid is one of mine? :oldlol:

hateraid is probably one of the longest running members on ISH and has 9000 posts. He's even posted his pictures in the OTC. Why the hell if I were to have an ALT be somebody who's well known all over ISH? :oldlol: This is just as funny as posters saying I was GOBB

Reigny REALLY got to you. You've turned from a schizo to living paranoia

veilside23
07-12-2013, 01:59 AM
lebron maybe a better shooter but that doesnt mean he is the better player.. there are many players that shoots better than lebron so why ?

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 01:59 AM

He obviously didn't pick up your sarcasm when you said 20 out of 1000. Kid is probably the most delusional posters on ISH

Now he thinks I'm a Kobetard, keeps making up fictitious statements and believes he's winning. Good lord, I can keep this up forever!

poido123
07-12-2013, 03:16 AM
I cringe when I see these threads :(

I'm out.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Hate it? I get corrected all the time! I correct myself alot!

Whats a "reoccuring"? That isn't a word. Be a good boy and fix it for me, k? :oldlol:

4 posters jumped in to prove my case. I don't need to. The majority of normal posters have seen the holes in your pathetic argument.

Who, trolls? Your alt, hateraid? That's not good enough. Until you get legit posters to agree with you, I'll be here lighting you up, kid. :oldlol:

But I'm willing to keep on replying. I know it bothers you that you can't have the last word. I'll keep on going until the end of ISH if I have to. Put you on suicide watch.

Sounds like you're bothered by the fact YOU can't get the last word.

Sorry, "cheezy". I'm STILL here.

WTF? YOU said it did stupid. And a shooter will always remain a shooter. You think Ray Allen is a less deadly shooter because he takes less shots? I don't think you know anything about basketball, let alone play it

WRONG. I don't think he's as productive of a shooter when his shot attempts go down.

That implies that you didn't include it but you should have! If you're going to make a point, have it make sense.

All it "implies" is the fact his percentage(s) would be higher with me including those seasons. The number of 3's OR lack there of is why I left it out.

Still ignoring the sixth season which he shoots 19% on his second highest output during that stretch. Moron at it once again. Blinders up down.

I've ONLY been talking about 5 seasons, 3 which include his PEAK. Find your brain.

Another kuntdiver tactic, if all else fails call them a Kobe fan :oldlol:

But YOU ARE a Kobe fan. :oldlol:

Wiat, i thought that I was young because I've never seen Jordan play? :facepalm

What is a "wiat"? Normal people don't type feverishly just to get a response in. In fact, when they're TRYING to write a thought-out response, they take their time. I want you to try to do that. K, cheezy? Oh you hate that don't you? :oldlol:

I'm going to keep at this all day every day. You keep digging a deeper and deeper hole.

You are my personal bitch and I command you. Come back here and post so I can destroy you some more! hah. Dumb Bitch.

I honestly think you should check your estrogen levels because you ignore all logic like a women would.
Unless.... you are a chick? Keep at er biatch. I'll still be here, it's fun clowning you and have an audience entertained. Even your Jordaneers are jumping ship :oldlol:

You are dying "cheezy", and I am your executioner.

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Whats a "reoccuring"? That isn't a word. Be a good boy and fix it for me, k? :oldlol:

Who, trolls? Your alt, hateraid? That's not good enough. Until you get legit posters to agree with you, I'll be here lighting you up, kid. :oldlol:

Sounds like you're bothered by the fact YOU can't get the last word.

Sorry, "cheezy". I'm STILL here.

WRONG. I don't think he's as productive of a shooter when his shot attempts go down.

All it "implies" is the fact his percentage(s) would be higher with me including those seasons. The number of 3's OR lack there of is why I left it out.

I've ONLY been talking about 5 seasons, 3 which include his PEAK. Find your brain.

But YOU ARE a Kobe fan. :oldlol:

What is a "wiat"? Normal people don't type feverishly just to get a response in. In fact, when they're TRYING to write a thought-out response, they take their time. I want you to try to do that. K, cheezy? Oh you hate that don't you? :oldlol:

You are my personal bitch and I command you. Come back here and post so I can destroy you some more! hah. Dumb Bitch.

You are dying "cheezy", and I am your executioner.

Haha, this dumb ass had to save my post from last night and had to get a good nights sleep to try and think about what he was going to post! I corrected the "wiat" this morning. Check my edit time! :roll:
I'm so in your head muthafukka can't sleep! This guy is disturbed

Grasping to the same shit because he can't win:
- correcting spelling BTW, I purposely put 3 in here to get in your head even more :oldlol: Guess what kuntdiver is going to do all day?
- accusing me of being other posters. BTW, LeBird agreed with me. Is he my ALT too? TonyMontana is a Lebron fan. Are you saying he's agreeing with a Kobe fan? Or maybe he's me???? Why would I need one when I'm destroying you right now?????Dum, dum, dum
- still crying because he can't get the last word
- hanging on to the same weak argument that's already been difused by multiple posters
- Now it's "cheezy"? Did your five year old brother think of that?

Your clinging on to a life line but don't realize it's been already cut and you're deceased. You're free falling into nothing. Keep bumping it because all you do is expose what a dumbass you are. I'm done with the 5 playoff theory because it's already been blown up. I welcome the bumps because it makes you look like a physco who can't chalk up a loss and let go. Where's all the guys backing you up?

Now PM me your addy so I can send you a rope. Maybe I'll switch to my ALT's and back myself up

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Haha, this dumb ass had to save my post from last night and had to get a good nights sleep to try and think about what he was going to post! I corrected the "wiat" this morning. Check my edit time! :roll:
I'm so in your head muthafukka can't sleep! This guy is disturbed

It's my own personal BITCH, daheezy, welcome back "cheezy".

Grasping to the same shit because he can't win:
- correcting spelling BTW I purposely put 3 in here to get in your head even more :oldlol: Guess what kuntdiver is going to do all day?

Suuuureeee Buuuuddy!!! :oldlol:

BTW, LeBird agreed with me. Is he my ALT too?

A known Jordan detractor.

TonyMontana is a Lebron fan.

That's RG. He, like you, has a personality disorder.

Now it's "cheezy"? Did your five year old brother think of that

Don't lie, you know it suits you.

Your clinging on to a life line but don't realize it's been already cut and you're deceased. You're free falling into nothing. Keep bumping it because all you do is expose what a dumbass you are. I'm done with the 5 playoff theory because it's already been blown up. I welcome the bumps because it makes you look like a physco who can't chalk up a loss and let go. Where's all the guys backing you up?

Oh my this is disturbing.

Clinging on to life? Free falling? Being blown up? Too many movies for "cheezy". When he doesn't take his meds his imagination runs wild. :oldlol:

Now PM me your addy so I can send you a rope. Maybe I'll switch to my ALT's and back myself up

Shhhhhhh, hush now hateraid. You lost. Lol!!!

LeBird
07-12-2013, 01:42 PM

Yes, that I consider him a GOAT candidate and not the outright GOAT displeases people.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Yes, that I consider him a GOAT candidate and not the outright GOAT displeases people.

Anyone with a brain does. :oldlol: Remember this thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296524&page=3)?

LeBird
07-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Anyone with a brain does. :oldlol: Remember this thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296524&page=3)?

So, you're just proving DaHeezy's point. Your likes are so sensitive to any criticism of your hero you deflect. You've done it again in the above. :lol

And the fact that you think everyone should regard him as the best just speaks volumes about you. People can't disagree with Jordan=GOAT notion...and hence the mockery you've made of yourself and your argument in this thread.

The difference between you and I, however, is that when someone was pointing out my ill-timed disagreement I had the wherewithal to agree with them and stopped derailing that thread. Let's see how you take it.

juju151111
07-12-2013, 02:08 PM
What a clown lol

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 02:15 PM
It's my own personal BITCH, daheezy, welcome back "cheezy".

He's mad

Suuuureeee Buuuuddy!!! :oldlol:

Tactic of a loser

so because someone has a mind of his own he's a detractor? Pathetic

That's RG. He, like you, has a personality disorder.

And you don't? This thread clearly show you do

Don't lie, you know it suits you.

Back to grade one again. Funny thing is only 6 year olds would find this funny

Oh my this is disturbing.

Clinging on to life? Free falling? Being blown up? Too many movies for "cheezy". When he doesn't take his meds his imagination runs wild. :oldlol:

Sums up what a child you are. Stick to it

Shhhhhhh, hush now hateraid. You lost. Lol!!!

Another tactic of a loser accuse someone of being an ALT. Go ask anyone in teh OTC if I'm hateraid. They'll laugh their ass off at that one. I'm AKA Trollsmasher you dumbass!

Haha, this guy is losing it. Has no validation for anything he's saying now going off like a little baby.

Seriously sport, you're falling flat on your face. Your argument lost huge and now you got to resort to every troll maneuver in the book. Every can see you lost it.

Point out whom I've lost to? While 5 other posters (oh that's right, I'm hateraid) are pointing out what a fool you are. You're clearly grasping for anything you can lean on.

face it, you've become the poster you hated the most LakerReign :oldlol:

I wouldn't doubt it if he was you in order to get attention

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 02:15 PM
So, you're just proving DaHeezy's point. Your likes are so sensitive to any criticism of your hero you deflect. You've done it again in the above. :lol

How? This discussion has NOTHING to do with GOAT talks. :oldlol:

I've always said that Lebron is a better 3PT shooter anyway. What's your point? :confusedshrug:

And the fact that you think everyone should regard him as the best just speaks volumes about you.

Can you read? Where did I say everyone should regard him as the best?

Yes, that I consider him a GOAT candidate

Once again, anyone with a brain does. That thread I linked completely kills any credibility you thought you had.

LeBird
07-12-2013, 02:18 PM
How exactly does this prove his point? This discussion has NOTHING to do with GOAT talks.

I've always said that Lebron is a better 3PT shooter. anyway. What's your point? :confusedshrug:

It proves the point that you think everyone has to think Jordan is the GOAT. That kind of thinking is typical of someone who doesn't have the grey matter to think and reacts on their sensitivity. That you have gone in a round about way to humiliate yourself just wastes bandwidth. Acknowledge it and move on.

Uhh, what? Where did I say everyone "should regard him" as the GOAT?

You just said everyone with a brain cell does. So basically, he is the only logical choice - hence why everyone should regard him as the GOAT.

Once again, anyone with a brain does. That thread I linked completely kills any credibility you thought you had.

Not really, you don't have a brain cell and you do :lol

The thread shows I was being overzealous, which I agreed with. And this response further proves that you just don't have those pairs of stones.

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 02:19 PM

And the fact that you think everyone should regard him as the best just speaks volumes about you. People can't disagree with Jordan=GOAT notion...and hence the mockery you've made of yourself and your argument in this thread.

The difference between you and I, however, is that when someone was pointing out my ill-timed disagreement I had the wherewithal to agree with them and stopped derailing that thread. Let's see how you take it.

I wouldn't worry. The guy has lost it. He's using every troll tactic in the book. Funny thing is he's reacting the same way Reigny reacted when he was confronted. He hated the fact Reigny accused him of being somebody else. Now he's doing it to me :oldlol:
Hopefully the same thing happens to this guy and he gets banned

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 02:24 PM
He's mad

NOBODY likes Cheezy (http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=231721) :roll:

Back to grade one again. Funny thing is only 6 year olds would find this funny

Why are you not posting on topic? Can you tell us again why you're considered one of the worst posters.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=231721 :roll:

Another tactic of a loser accuse someone of being an ALT. Go ask anyone in teh OTC if I'm hateraid. They'll laugh their ass off at that one. I'm AKA Trollsmasher you dumbass!

You sound even more angry here. Lmfao!! I'm going to keep laughing and winning. Too easy.

LeBird
07-12-2013, 02:24 PM

My sample>>>>yours. Like that? :oldlol:

I don't think enough light has been shed on this response.

So your sample >>> the sample he used for Isiah; yet when he points out the fact that Jordan's career sample is better than your selective sample its irrelevant.

First you use a flawed argument...then you use a response to defend that flawed argument to contradict yourself in a way that totally proves the other person right. :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 02:29 PM
It proves the point that you think everyone has to think Jordan is the GOAT. That kind of thinking is typical of someone who doesn't have the grey matter to think and reacts on their sensitivity. That you have gone in a round about way to humiliate yourself just wastes bandwidth. Acknowledge it and move on.

WRONG. I never said I think that everyone should regard him as the GOAT.

You just said everyone with a brain cell does. So basically, he is the only logical choice - hence why everyone should regard him as the GOAT.

WRONG again. I said anyone with a brain regards him as one of the GOAT candidates.

The thread shows I was being overzealous, which I agreed with. And this response further proves that you just don't have those pairs of stones.

Awww, poor baby. :oldlol:

Actually, that thread proved you're a detractor who cant stand being wrong. Still waiting for those links, chief. :cheers:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 02:31 PM
I don't think enough light has been shed on this response.

So your sample >>> the sample he used for Isiah; yet when he points out the fact that Jordan's career sample is better than your selective sample its irrelevant.

First you use a flawed argument...then you use a response to defend that flawed argument to contradict yourself in a way that totally proves the other person right. :facepalm

My argument was based on his prime play IN THE postseason. Idiot. :oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 02:32 PM
NOBODY likes Cheezy (http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=231721) :roll:

Why are you not posting on topic? Can you tell us again why you're considered one of the worst posters.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=231721 :roll:

You sound even more angry here. Lmfao!! I'm going to keep laughing and winning. Too easy.

Lol, That thread failed and even LOJ knows it

Trust me kid, you'd be skinned alive if you entered the OTC. You're the worst poster on this site.

Do you even see anyone defending your case? now you got another poster dusting you. Man, you really like bringing this upon yourself!

Now LBird is dusting you off :oldlol:

BTW, why are you dancing around the LakerReign topic :oldlol:
Kid devastated you. I bet by the end of this thread kuntdiver is going to slit his wrist. If he was this messed up over LR, I'm gonna bury this kid:oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 02:34 PM

Your arguments are all over the map! You can't even follow your own arguments.:oldlol:

Why don't you copy what LeBird said and get another nap in before you respond. Your circuits are blowing

LeBird
07-12-2013, 02:36 PM
WRONG. I never said I think that everyone should regard him as the GOAT.

WRONG again. I said anyone with a brain regards him as one of the GOAT candidates.

So you're saying that "anyone that doesn't think Jordan is the GOAT" is an idiot...but that doesn't insinuate that people should think him the GOAT?

Do you know what that kind of logic means? It means you think people should be idiots and regard others as better than him.

You seem to have a habit of covering your logical failings with even stupider logical failings.

Awww, poor baby. :oldlol:

Actually, that thread proved you're a detractor who cant stand being wrong. Still waiting for those links, chief. :cheers:

Nah, you've linked it. You can see that when someone came in telling me to quit it for another time, I did. Even if I do disagree, or you disagree, there is no reason to rant in every thread, especially when it doesn't call for it.

The fact that you've managed to turn a thread wherein the answer is pretty obvious into a debate about a dishonest sample you've concocted to look like you have a point clearly shows that you don't even have that decency.

LeBird
07-12-2013, 02:41 PM

Christ...this is getting sadder and stupider by the minute.

---

DaHeezy: Use career sample (or full playoff sample).

You: Use a small selective sample.

DaHeezy: A bigger sample is better than a small, selective, sample because it's more reliable. You can stat-pick for any player to do that. Uses Isiah as example.

You: my small Jordan sample is bigger than your small Isiah sample.

---

In effect, you're using his logic which he is trying to convey to you...against him...thoroughly proving his point. Has the penny dropped yet? If not, then you're showing you don't have to have a brain cell to think Jordan is the GOAT.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 02:42 PM
So you're saying that "anyone that doesn't think Jordan is the GOAT" is an idiot...but that doesn't insinuate that people should think him the GOAT?

WRONG yet again. Once more: Anyone with a brain regards Jordan as ONE OF the GOAT candidates.

Read this over again more slowly. :cheers:

Do you know what that kind of logic means? It means you think people should be idiots and regard others as better then.

No. All it means is that Jordan, in his prime, was a good 3PT shooter in the playoffs. I'm sorry the truth hurts you. :confusedshrug:

Nah, you've linked it. You can see that when someone came in telling me to quit it for another time, I did. Even if I do disagree, or you disagree, there is no reason to rant in every thread, especially when it doesn't call for it.

Still waiting for that link, kiddo. Get to steppin' boy!! :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Christ...this is getting sadder and stupider by the minute.

DaHeezy: Use career sample (or full playoff sample).

Once again, I wasn't talking about his CAREER 3PT shooting. All I've ever said was, that in his prime, Jordan was a good 3PT shooter in the playoffs.

5 seasons of prime play, that includes PEAK play >>> 1 :pimp:

LeBird
07-12-2013, 02:49 PM
WRONG yet again. Once more: Anyone with a brain regards Jordan as ONE OF the GOAT candidates.

Read this over again more slowly. :cheers:

No. All it means is that Jordan, in his prime, was a good 3PT shooter in the playoffs. I'm sorry the truth hurts you. :confusedshrug:

Still waiting for that link, kiddo. Get to steppin' boy!! :oldlol:

I see. Well, you could have been a bit more clearer with regards to what part of my initial post you were responding to. That it took several responses for you to clarify it is a bit disingenuous.

Once again, I wasn't talking about his CAREER 3PT shooting. All I've ever said was, that in his prime, Jordan was a good 3PT shooter in the playoffs.

5 seasons of prime play, that includes PEAK play >>> 1 :pimp:

No, I didn't say you said that. You said 5 seasons of him in his peak, in the playoffs, showed he was a good 3-point shooter.

It shouldn't need saying that such a sample is not persuasive because it is not particularly large. The irony is, you use that sample logic against yourself. You clearly know it, yet you apply it selectively. Either you're incredibly biased or stupid; neither good traits.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 02:53 PM
I see. Well, you could have been a bit more clearer with regards to what part of my initial post you were responding to. That it took several responses for you to clarify it is a bit disingenuous.

It took several responses because you have a comprehension problem. Look at my post history. I've NEVER chastised anyone for not having Mike as their "GOAT".

No, I didn't say you said that. You said 5 seasons of him in his peak, in the playoffs, showed he was a good 3-point player.

5 seasons that include his PEAK ('91-93) = Jordan shot a good 3PT percentage. Nothing more, nothing less.

LeBird
07-12-2013, 02:59 PM
It took several responses because you have a comprehension problem. Look at my post history. I've NEVER chastised anyone for not having Mike as their "GOAT".

Yes, but in a thread where you're clearly demonstrating your sensitivity about a certain player it's not that far-fetched to assume that you're referring to the former part of my quote and not the latter. You could have cleared that confusion earlier, but it looks like you're desperate for point-scoring.

5 seasons that include his PEAK ('91-93) = Jordan shot a good 3PT percentage. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah...but who cares? The question was about who was the better 3-point shooter...not that Jordan never shot well.

If you post a statistic you want it to carry some weight. No one posts a statistic just to post a statistic.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes, but in a thread where you're clearly demonstrating your sensitivity about a certain player it's not that far-fetched to assume that you're referring to the former part of my quote and not the latter. You could have cleared that confusion earlier, but it looks like you're desperate for point-scoring.

It was clear enough. Not my fault it took you a while to understand.

Again, though, MANY people disagreed with you in that thread. It wasn't just me. All I asked for is proof of what you were claiming and, well, I never got it. :confusedshrug:

Yeah...but who cares?

Basketball fans. Jordan fans. People that value peak play? What kind of question is that?

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Poor Cheezy, nobody likes him. :oldlol:

More laughs (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241736). LMFAO!!!

Pfft, I got you two on strings.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241736

Hey, what's my IP address, woman? :roll:

You bring up another failed thread? :oldlol: that accumilated not even a page!

Maybe we should ISH search kuniva and see the countless times Reigny has owned him and all the posters that shyt on him. I'd post them but ISH would crash!
Another failed attempt. Keep searching!

And you're losing to LeBird too? This day ain't going to get any better for you. Your responses to LeBird are all over the place. You can't even agree with yourself and LeBird has pointed that out :oldlol:
Once he pinpoints a flaw in your argument you move to plan B. Then when plan B gets thwarted you go back to the original argument!
Arguing with you is like watching a dog chase it's tail. You go around in circles. Time to put this bit(h to sleep

RoundMoundOfReb
07-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Lebron better from 3 mj better from mid-range

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 04:41 PM

But you aren't a respected poster, cheezy. People can't STAND you. :oldlol:

It's OK to admit those "failed threads" cut you deep.

Maybe we should ISH search kuniva and see the countless times Reigny has owned him and all the posters that shyt on him. I'd post them but ISH would crash!

I got your hero banned. Like that? :oldlol:

Do you need to be put back in time out?

And you're losing to LeBird too?

Silly Heezy. I am going to keep posting here. Does that anger you? You have my full permission to "report" whatever you are ranting about, and I will still be here afterwards. Enjoy Cheezy! K? LMAO!!!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2013, 04:55 PM

Another failed attempt. Keep searching!

And you're losing to LeBird too? This day ain't going to get any better for you. Your responses to LeBird are all over the place. You can't even agree with yourself and LeBird has pointed that out :oldlol:
Once he pinpoints a flaw in your argument you move to plan B. Then when plan B gets thwarted you go back to the original argument!
Arguing with you is like watching a dog chase it's tail. You go around in circles. Time to put this bit(h to sleep

Just had to quote this again. Holy shit... you sound furious in this demonic rant. :oldlol: On second thought, Heezy, err Cheezy, I think this will be my last post in this thread. I don't like making posters angry and unstable so apologies.

Don't go and do anything stupid now, k? :cheers:

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 05:00 PM
But you aren't a respected poster, cheezy. People can't STAND you. :oldlol:

It's OK to admit those "failed threads" cut you deep.

I got your hero banned. Like that? :oldlol:

Do you need to be put back in time out?

Silly Heezy. I am going to keep posting here and make you angry. You have my full permission to "report" whatever you are ranting about, and I will still be here afterwards. Enjoy Cheezy! K? LMAO!!!

Using failed threads to see a handful of posters don't like me? Name me a poster who doesn't have people that don't like them? Still doesn't omit the fact that you're a terrible poster. The countless times you've been shyt on doesn't even come close to the failed threads you're posting. keep searching!

Irony of getting Reigny banned when you're cut from the same cloth. The fact that you got him banned doesn't negate the fact he OWNED you time and time again:oldlol:
He owned you sooo much you're acting like him now.

Like I said, I can do this all day every day. You just keep bumping your demise. Every bump shows your asshurt about not having the last word. Sorry, your not going to get it:oldlol:
You're still losing and I'm just getting started. I'm not wasting any of my time. Maybe check the clock and see how much of your time I've consumed and realize you've still amounted to nothing :oldlol:

DaHeezy
07-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Just had to quote this again. Holy shit... you sound furious in this demonic rant. :oldlol: On second thought, Heezy, err Cheezy, I think this will be my last post in this thread. I don't like making posters angry and unstable so apologies.

Don't go and do anything stupid now, k? :cheers:

I bet you can't. It will wreck you mentally. Post so you can prove my case

TheFan
07-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Lebron just shot over 40% for a season... he might even be better than Kobe.

TonyMontana
07-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Dont think I've ever seen a bigger meltdown on this site than kuniva_almighty right now.

DaHeezy and LeBird are absolutely shitting on him and he is getting so mad. :oldlol: :oldlol:

mehyaM24
07-12-2013, 05:56 PM

Career:

Lebron Reg season: .337
Lebron Playoffs: .322

Jordan Reg season: .327
Jordan Playoffs: .332

agreed. lebron is a better 3 point shooter.....lebron shaq and mike are the most dominant and impactful players of all time.

mehyaM24
07-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah he's really going for it. He's even ignoring the sixth season which was his second highest output at 19% because it wasn't his "prime" :oldlol:
What a tool

no offense.....but you're getting owned worse than he is(LeBird did a good job exposing the holes in his logic)......might wanna stick to wrestling? :lol

riseagainst
07-12-2013, 05:59 PM
agreed. lebron is a better 3 point shooter.....lebron shaq and mike are the most dominant and impactful players of all time.

good one sneaking Lebron in there. :oldlol:
he's not up to that level yet, but he's high up there.

diamenz
07-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Dont think I've ever seen a bigger meltdown on this site than kuniva_almighty right now.

DaHeezy and LeBird are absolutely shitting on him and he is getting so mad. :oldlol: :oldlol:

stop circle jerking your fellow lebron stans.