PDA

View Full Version : Report: Derrick Rose's agents pushing for LaMarcus Aldridge to Chicago

Inferno
07-12-2013, 07:20 PM
http://www.blogabull.com/2013/7/9/4505820/lamarcus-aldridge-trade-rumors-agents-working-to-get-portland-star-to

sources said the Bulls continue to rebuff attempts by the shared agency of Rose and LaMarcus Aldridge to bring the Trail Blazers' All-Star forward to Chicago. Sources said the Bulls have been unwilling to discuss a deal of Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler for Aldridge.

I suppose it's a factor of how reliable these reporters think the sources are with this information, because to me it's kind of burying the lead: Derrick Rose's agents are trying to get LaMarcus Aldridge to Chicago? To me that's more substantive evidence of Aldridge's exit plan than the rumors that he was merely potentially unhappy there. While such agent (Arn Tellem, the one-time summer-sleepaway-camp-canoe-partner of Jerry Reinsdorf) shenanigans are commonplace in the big power brokering of the NBA, they seems to rarely involve the Bulls. Rose, or at least his people, getting involved in the Bulls acquiring another All-Star is encouraging...in some ways. But though it could be seen as meddlesome I'm a fan of some kind of urgency being displayed somewhere.

Interesting. I doubt a deal falls through though.

R.I.P.
07-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Rose: I

TheReal Kendall
07-12-2013, 07:25 PM
They can't do a straight trade Boozer for Aldridge?

I wouldn't give up Noah and Butler for him

Rubio2Gasol
07-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Boozer has a terrible contract.

Deng + the rights to Mirotic?

K Xerxes
07-12-2013, 07:31 PM

:facepalm

No one would give up shit for Boozer. Literally.

EDIT: Anyone except Rose, Noah and Butler are up for trade IMO. I'd trade Deng, Gibson, Mirotic and/or Charlotte 1st pick for Aldridge.

LosBulls
07-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Ship Rose's ass to Portland for Lilliard+++

PROBLEM solved.

D-Rose
07-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Portland would probably ask Taj Gibson and a 1st.

Pacquiao
07-12-2013, 07:35 PM
As long as they can get Aldridge without trading Noah.

branslowski
07-12-2013, 07:36 PM
So Nate and DA picknroll city?

nathanjizzle
07-12-2013, 07:39 PM
trade anyone but rose butler and joakim.

Inferno
07-12-2013, 07:40 PM

PROBLEM solved.

You guys want Lillard?

KingTut
07-12-2013, 07:50 PM

PROBLEM solved.
How about LosBulls for Tupac and Biggie?

LosBulls
07-12-2013, 08:01 PM
You guys want Lillard?
You guys want Rose? Done deal.

TheWalkman
07-12-2013, 08:11 PM
You guys want Lillard?

LosBulls want's Lillard.

His thoughts don't count towards the feelings of intelligent Bull's fans.

bluechox2
07-12-2013, 08:26 PM
so cause derrick rose said so, portland has to trade him now :lol

Rubio2Gasol
07-12-2013, 08:28 PM
so cause derrick rose said so, portland has to trade him now :lol

They apparently want to trade him to tank for Wiggins.

WHich is strange because they have a pretty good team.

Clifton
07-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Anybody else a little pissed on Damian Lillard's behalf that Lamarcus Aldridge is asking for a trade? Lillard already, as a rookie, is one of the best pick and roll guards in basketball. Things are looking up in Portland. Why get traded now?

Clifton
07-12-2013, 08:36 PM
They apparently want to trade him to tank for Wiggins.

WHich is strange because they have a pretty good team.
What?? As long as they have Lillard, they're not at the bottom of any league. They're not tanking for nothing unless they bribe him to sit the season out.

And what has Portland ever done with a top draft pick anyway? Run with what you have. It's pretty good in its own right.

fpliii
07-12-2013, 08:37 PM

EDIT: Anyone except Rose, Noah and Butler are up for trade IMO. I'd trade Deng, Gibson, Mirotic and/or Charlotte 1st pick for Aldridge.

Not a Bulls fan, but I agree 100% with this.

poido123
07-12-2013, 08:39 PM
while i welcome a trade for aldridge, the assets they are asking for means it won't happen.

We all know how hard it is to trade Boozer, but to a team looking to tank or even have capspace for 2014? Boozer is a great contract. Large expirer who can at least play ball, surely he isn't that untradeable, it's weird no one in the league would take him.

Rose's agent can demand all he wants, but if Bulls can't get Aldridge without giving up Noah/Butler/Rose then they are doing the right thing by saying no...

Inferno
07-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Anybody else a little pissed on Damian Lillard's behalf that Lamarcus Aldridge is asking for a trade? Lillard already, as a rookie, is one of the best pick and roll guards in basketball. Things are looking up in Portland. Why get traded now?

LaMarcus isn't asking for a trade. He's tweeted it, said in interviews, and said it on his Instagram. He was hoping for Portland to make good moves this offseason, and they have. I don't think it's LMA wanting a trade but Rose's agents trying to get him on the Bulls.

Scholar
07-12-2013, 08:46 PM

PROBLEM solved.

Lol

RandyMarsh1
07-12-2013, 08:48 PM
No trade gets made without Noah

poido123
07-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Lol

The guy is mentally challenged. We don't even know if he is a Bulls fan. :confusedshrug:

Crystallas
07-12-2013, 08:55 PM
You guys want Lillard?

Fake Bulls fan. Ignore him.

ConanRulesNBC
07-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Taj + Deng + Charlotte's pick.

Amnesty Boozer, sign Shawn Marion

C: Noah
PF: Aldridge
SF: Marion
SG: Butler
PG: Rose

Portland gets a nice PF in return, an expiring contract in Deng and a first round pick.

Nastradamus
07-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Gibson, the Charlotte pick, a pick of their own and Mirotic?

Nastradamus
07-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Taj + Deng + Charlotte's pick.

Amnesty Boozer, sign Shawn Marion

C: Noah
PF: Aldridge
SF: Marion
SG: Butler
PG: Rose

Portland gets a nice PF in return, an expiring contract in Deng and a first round pick.

Deng's probably too similar to Batum, who they paid big money.

DaSeba5
07-12-2013, 09:11 PM
They will have to give up Noah to get him IMO.

poido123
07-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Gibson, the Charlotte pick, a pick of their own and Mirotic?

That's probably what it would take, but that's alot to give up for Aldridge.

That Mirotic guy may turn out to be better than Aldridge one day, Bulls really are trying hard not to trade him and they have probably made promises to him that he will be a Bull when he comes over.

Lebron23
07-12-2013, 09:16 PM

This

Aldridge is a top 5 player in his position.

ralph_i_el
07-12-2013, 09:16 PM
noah is more valuable than aldridge imo

poido123
07-12-2013, 09:17 PM

Which is not an option.

DaSeba5
07-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Which is not an option.

It shouldn't be. They would be worse without Noah even with LMA. It doesn't make sense to me to trade him. Noah is one of the best defensive players in the league and one of the biggest reasons their defense is so great.

fpliii
07-12-2013, 09:21 PM
noah is more valuable than aldridge imo

This. Much, much more so.

poido123
07-12-2013, 09:25 PM
It shouldn't be. They would be worse without Noah even with LMA. It doesn't make sense to me to trade him. Noah is one of the best defensive players in the league and one of the biggest reasons their defense is so great.

And if this trade was to eventuate, you will find that it will involve a pick or two and Gibson. Other than that, Bulls have no room to move, Portland do not want Boozer or Deng.

Remix
07-12-2013, 10:19 PM
The only trade that would make sense would be Taj, the rights to Mirotic, and Charlotte's future first, which could end up being pretty high depending on how shtty they are for the next few years.

They probably wouldn't want Boozer. The Bulls can't afford to give up Noah because they wouldn't have a center. WHich is the position POR desperately needs

Lamar Odumbb
07-12-2013, 10:47 PM
This is like the lakers not wanting to give up Bynum for Carmelo in 2011. The Lakers shouldve done it.

The Bulls need to trade Noah for Aldrige if they want to lessen the burden and stress on Rose's body on the offensive end.

TheFan
07-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Noah and Aldridge are equivalent.
Noah is one of the best passing big man in the league and the anchor of the Bulls defense... LA is the best scoring big man in the league.

Trading Aldridge for Noah makes no sense for the Bulls.

PickernRoller
07-12-2013, 11:08 PM

PROBLEM solved.

Blazers say HELL NO.

FLDFSU
07-12-2013, 11:09 PM
This is like the lakers not wanting to give up Bynum for Carmelo in 2011. The Lakers shouldve done it.

The Bulls need to trade Noah for Aldrige if they want to lessen the burden and stress on Rose's body on the offensive end.

Isn't this the same Bulls team that refused to give up Deng for Kobe?

ReturnofJPR
07-12-2013, 11:17 PM
These agents are idiots. Listen to them & the next thing that you know, the Bulls will look like melos Knicks...all flash and no substance. All offense and no toughness, grit, or defense. No thanks!

Rose is not bigger than the franchise. Chicago can win without him, it's not like the Bulls are desperate for attendance or need a player to bring in money, Bulls are bigger than d-rose. If rose and his camp try to call the shots..he can take his deron "breaking teams up" Williams ass outta town.

ReturnofJPR
07-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Isn't this the same Bulls team that refused to give up Deng for Kobe?

Kobe wouldn't accept a trade to chicago unless the bulls kept Deng. Kobe wanted players to compete with, he wanted to be on a good squad.

poido123
07-12-2013, 11:18 PM

I'm glad you're not the Bulls GM.

While I value Aldridge very highly, I also value Noah very highly. Not worth the risk. Noah anchors our defense, was drafted by the Bulls and is very settled in the team. You can't buy that.

poido123
07-12-2013, 11:20 PM
These agents are idiots. Listen to them & the next thin that you know, the Bulls will look like melos Knicks...all flash and no substance. All offense and no toughness, grit, or defense. No thanks!

Rose is not bigger than the franchise. Chicago can without him, it's not like the Bulls are desperate for attendance or need a player to bring in money, Bulls are bigger than d-rose. If rose and his camp try to call the shots..he can take his deron "breaking teams up" Williams ass outta town.

Harsh, but I do agree with that.

Rose is not bigger than the team, if he and a loose cannon agent want to disrupt the team, then we are left no choice but to move him on (However, I don't believe its at that stage yet)

ReturnofJPR
07-12-2013, 11:20 PM
I'll take Noah over Rose 10x outta 10

Goldrush25
07-12-2013, 11:46 PM
These agents are idiots. Listen to them & the next thing that you know, the Bulls will look like melos Knicks...all flash and no substance. All offense and no toughness, grit, or defense. No thanks!

Rose is not bigger than the franchise. Chicago can win without him, it's not like the Bulls are desperate for attendance or need a player to bring in money, Bulls are bigger than d-rose. If rose and his camp try to call the shots..he can take his deron "breaking teams up" Williams ass outta town.

Can't win a championship without him.

I don't see why people have a problem with this. Players just can't win either way nowadays. If they ask for help while they're still on the team they get bashed. If they keep their mouths shut then leave the team they get bashed. What do you want them to do, to just be eternally happy with the status quo or hope that things magically change on their own?

The fact is that superstars have always pulled strings behind the scenes. We're only aware of it today because of social media. This is their career, they have the right to request help when they need it.

ReturnofJPR
07-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Ask for help?!

The last 2 seasons Rose played, Chicago finished with the best record in the NBA and he was only 22 years old going up against experienced 30 year old veterans. Chicago has 4 All Star players and an elite shooter in Dunleavy Jr. Rose's camp needs to stfu and let Bulls' management continue their great ability to continually add players who impact the game.

Whose better than Aldridge: Mirotic 2014

tpols
07-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Id take Aldridge for Noah if I were chicago.. the defense is more thibs anyways. They still have great perimeter defense and the hustlers to rebound the ball.

Noah is very overrated. Hes been the same 10+/10+ capable player since he was a rookie and look at the Bulls defensive ratings since that time span..

*gets thibs*

I know he grew as a leader and defensively, but cmon. Its thibs. He is the reason their defense is so damn good. You can plug lengthy aldridge in there and hell give you great defensive impact in his schemes. Plus hell give you 20 a game one of the best post options in the entire conference paired with Rose..

ReturnofJPR
07-13-2013, 12:07 AM
It's called intangibles, it's the reason Kobe & Bron will never sniff Jordan's ass. Noah has the "it" factor. Noah has an edge. Noah is a leader. Aldridge is a lame and so is Rose. Now they both have elite talent..

Goldrush25
07-13-2013, 12:09 AM
Ask for help?!

The last 2 seasons Rose played, Chicago finished with te best record in the NbA and he was only 22 years old going up against experienced 30 year old veterans. Chicago has 4 All Star players and an elite shooter in Dunleavy Jr. Rose's camp needs to stfu and let Bulls' management continue their great ability to continually add players who impact the game.

You can have all of the "stars" you want. He's the centerpiece. They aren't winning shite without him.

Regular season records mean jack. Cleveland with Lebron and a bunch of scrubs won 60+ games one year.

tpols
07-13-2013, 12:09 AM
It's called intangibles, it's the reason Kobe & Bron will never sniff Jordan's ass. Noah has the "it" factor. Noah has an edge. Noah is a leader. Aldridge is a lame and so is Rose. Now they both have elite talent..
How is aldridge a lame?

Noah wouldnt be shit if he was stuck out in portland.. or on any poorly coached team. Easy to rally the troops under a guy like thibs.. he does all the prepwork and plugging.

Dizzle-2k7
07-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Noah plays the game like a MAN.. Aldridge is afraid to get dirty.. fukk that and fukk anyone who would make that trade.

How about Rose for Rondo... both sides win and the Bulls become instant Finals contenders.

pegasus
07-13-2013, 12:28 AM
If it was just Noah and a pick (not the one from Bobcats), I think I'd do it. I love Noah's heart and effort, but Aldridge is too talented not to do that trade.

Noah+Butler? Hell no!
Gibson+Butler? Yes.
Gibson+Deng+picks? Dream come true.

ReturnofJPR
07-13-2013, 12:30 AM
You can have all of the "stars" you want. He's the centerpiece. They aren't winning shite without him.

Regular season records mean jack. Cleveland with Lebron and a bunch of scrubs won 60+ games one year.

JJ Hickson, prime mo all star Williams. Varajeo, Shaq, Ben Wallace, celtics version of west are not scrubs...they had a good Jamison too. That's a myth that that Cleveland team was garbage.

themurph
07-13-2013, 12:38 AM

I haven't been back to this place in ages....Now I see why...All I know is I'm ready for Rose to do his thing and come back from that horrible injury...All this kicking a man while he's down sH*$ is what's really lame....

poido123
07-13-2013, 12:43 AM
How is aldridge a lame?

Noah wouldnt be shit if he was stuck out in portland.. or on any poorly coached team. Easy to rally the troops under a guy like thibs.. he does all the prepwork and plugging.

That's his opinion, but doesnt reflect the rest of the Bulls fans.

He's not that high on Rose from what I've gathered.

I can understand people suggesting Aldridge is worth Noah in trade value of course. But, impact of Noah on the Bulls team, we drafted him and he anchors our defense, just too many things too patch up if we decided to move him for Aldridge.

Personally, I wouldn't trade Noah, unless I was getting back a superstar. Aldridge is good, but he won't suddenly catapult us to a contender if we lose Noah for him.

ReturnofJPR
07-13-2013, 12:43 AM
I haven't been back to this place in ages....Now I see why...All I know is I'm ready for Rose to do his thing and come back from that horrible injury...All this kicking a man while he's down sH*$ is what's really lame....

Kick him while he's down? Derrick Rose can barely complete a sentence. He is the Devin Hester of the Chicago Bulls. Why do you think he had to cheat in order to get into college? He was selfish last season, now he is stronger than ever. He needs another MVP season to repair his damaged reputation.

Nobody is kicking him, he did it to himself..

poido123
07-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Kick him while he's down? Derrick Rose can barely complete a sentence. He is the Devin Hester of the Chicago Bulls. Why do you think he had to cheat in order to get into college? He was selfish last season, now he is stronger than ever. He needs another MVP season to repair his damaged reputation.

If you are going to criticise one of our players like that, I think you should maybe choose another team.

If or when Rose wins a championship with the Bulls, you will go back to liking him and not talking like this.

Let other team fans criticise him, but it doesn't reflect well when our own fans are calling him out. Get a grip.

tpols
07-13-2013, 12:51 AM
That's his opinion, but doesnt reflect the rest of the Bulls fans.

He's not that high on Rose from what I've gathered.

I can understand people suggesting Aldridge is worth Noah in trade value of course. But, impact of Noah on the Bulls team, we drafted him and he anchors our defense, just too many things too patch up if we decided to move him for Aldridge.

Personally, I wouldn't trade Noah, unless I was getting back a superstar. Aldridge is good, but he won't suddenly catapult us to a contender if we lose Noah for him.
Not saying Bulls are bonafide contenders with Aldridge instead of Noah.. But who else are you guys looking to add this year?

Youre in the same predicament as 2011 if you dont get a serious offensive option next to rose. He has no one right now to combat Miami's defense. You can try to slug it out real slow and hope Rose can outplay wade/bron in the clutch.. but good luck. Its two against one and the two are better than the one to begin with.

LosBulls
07-13-2013, 12:58 AM
Noah plays the game like a MAN.. Aldridge is afraid to get dirty.. fukk that and fukk anyone who would make that trade.

How about Rose for Rondo... both sides win and the Bulls become instant Finals contenders.
Yes please.

ROSE FOR RONDO PLEASEEE SOMEBODY IN THE BULLS FRONT OFFICE PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT AND TRADE DERRICK ROSE!

poido123
07-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Not saying Bulls are bonafide contenders with Aldridge instead of Noah.. But who else are you guys looking to add this year?

Youre in the same predicament as 2011 if you dont get a serious offensive option next to rose. He has no one right now to combat Miami's defense. You can try to slug it out real slow and hope Rose can outplay wade/bron in the clutch.. but good luck. Its two against one and the two are better than the one to begin with.

You'll see :pimp:

I'm quitely confident.

Dunleavy for this team is exactly what they needed. Had a .420 3 point year last year, he does a little bit of everything and has a good IQ. He will basically be the perfect role player and a guy who can step up when needed.

Alot of people forget we aren't the same team as 2011, we have already seen what Butler can do and his defense on Lebron. In 2011, it wasn't Lebron shutting down Rose, it was a situational plan where Heat honed in on Rose, cut off his driving lanes and bulls had no one to punish Heat for doing so. Noah and Boozer were affected by injury that series too. Bogans was our outside threat, not gonna get it done.

This will be a even beter defensive team than 2011, the addition of Butler and Dunleavy from that year will be the crucial difference IMO.

We don't need big changes, we just needed a little bit of tinkering and getting slightly better each year.

themurph
07-13-2013, 01:05 AM

Really, dog? We trying to act like athletes are road scholars now? I'm from Chicago...Kevin Garnett, one of the most cerebral ball players of all time, was transferring out of state to a Chicago high school because of horrible grades and under the table politics....He had so many tests taken for him it's not even funny...So chill with that bull$hitt....Everyone from Magic to Jordan were floating through school....

As for this selfish business about Rose? I'm glad he was smart enough to know he wasn't ready to come back......The kid is not even 25 yet....So of course he's going to see the big picture....Coming back too soon for a franchise (the Bulls) that drives their players to the ground to the point where when the playoffs hit they are hobbled?....Nah...I'm glad he made the smart decision....But of course, I'm a old head Bulls fan....So I see the bigger picture...

Oh...that Rose=Hester stuff....U can't be serious....

poido123
07-13-2013, 01:06 AM
Yes please.

ROSE FOR RONDO PLEASEEE SOMEBODY IN THE BULLS FRONT OFFICE PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT AND TRADE DERRICK ROSE!

And I hope people on ISH bump all your random Rose hate posts, when Rose comes back from his injury and goes back to doing what he does.

This Rose hate is beyond pathetic. Until he is playing for another team, you support him. Do you know how to be a fan?

Dengness9
07-13-2013, 01:46 AM
Id take Aldridge for Noah if I were chicago.. the defense is more thibs anyways. They still have great perimeter defense and the hustlers to rebound the ball.

Noah is very overrated. Hes been the same 10+/10+ capable player since he was a rookie and look at the Bulls defensive ratings since that time span..

*gets thibs*

I know he grew as a leader and defensively, but cmon. Its thibs. He is the reason their defense is so damn good. You can plug lengthy aldridge in there and hell give you great defensive impact in his schemes. Plus hell give you 20 a game one of the best post options in the entire conference paired with Rose..

Are you serious?!?!? Cmon to you.

What happened game 7 against the Nets this year in the playoffs, when the Bulls had to play w/out Hinrich and Deng????? Here you go....

24/14/6 blks..... He literally almost single handedly ended an entire teams season. Deron had 20+/6/7 and Brook had 21/9 i think.

And he called that win. Dude is the heart of this team and is a top 3 center IMO. Not to mention he was playing through plantar in both feet and was suppose to play 30-35 minutes a game.

Losing Noah for Aldridge is not a good move plain and simple. Noah's intensity and motor are near the tops in the league. Its not just Thibs, Joakim has to cover up for Boozer all damn game anyway, w/ out a Center like Noah, Thibs would have a real problem on his hands.

poido123
07-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Are you serious?!?!? Cmon to you.

What happened game 7 against the Nets this year in the playoffs, when the Bulls had to play w/out Hinrich and Deng????? Here you go....

http://api.ning.com/files/MML35sFfremgTKUTYkGQvJ-LKjLqfBDkcXklOskpjqrg3RCFZSZtoxa9jXUJqQD6OafUDApjN Q8gW6iog3XB0eAb7IyzQbr-/Joakim_Noah_Streetball_Passion.png?width=600&height=600

And he called that win. Dude is the heart of this team and is a top 3 center IMO. Not to mention he was playing through plantar in both feet and was suppose to play 30-35 minutes a game.

Losing Noah for Aldridge is not a good move plain and simple. Noah's intensity and motor are near the tops in the league. Its not just Thibs, Joakim has to cover up for Boozer all damn game anyway, w/ out a Center like Noah, Thibs would have a real problem on his hands.

What I never understood was, Thibs is overplaying Deng and Noah when he should be limiting their minutes for the finals.

He is a smart coach, but I never understood this logic?

We need Noah to rest and off his feet leading into finals. Having him healthy and fresh would be huge.

Dengness9
07-13-2013, 01:57 AM
Ask for help?!

The last 2 seasons Rose played, Chicago finished with the best record in the NBA and he was only 22 years old going up against experienced 30 year old veterans. Chicago has 4 All Star players and an elite shooter in Dunleavy Jr. Rose's camp needs to stfu and let Bulls' management continue their great ability to continually add players who impact the game.

Dude Rose didn't even say anything. I cant even believe the shit youre saying man. Pretty disturbing.

Be ready to be back on the Rose wagon. He's gonna be a top mvp candidate. just watch.

Bulls aren't going to the next level without Rose. Get your blinders off. That's our guy still man.

Dengness9
07-13-2013, 02:00 AM
What I never understood was, Thibs is overplaying Deng and Noah when he should be limiting their minutes for the finals.

He is a smart coach, but I never understood this logic?

We need Noah to rest and off his feet leading into finals. Having him healthy and fresh would be huge.

I suspect Taj to get more minutes next season, even if some of them are at Center. Paxson hired a numbers guy to analyze the minutes played for each player and the specific body makeups of the players.

Its encouraging to hear, Thibs has to concentrate on this more and he will. Joakim can't play 37 mpg with those feet.

Bulls biggest threat for not reaching the finals isn't the Heat. Its the injuries.

Kudos to the Pacers, fantastic squad, but Bulls are better at full health. I think if we get lucky enough, people are gonna realize how much easier Miami had it the past TWO years w/ out the real Bulls in there way.

BART SCOTT VOICE........ CAN'T WAIT!

Dengness9
07-13-2013, 02:01 AM
Really, dog? We trying to act like athletes are road scholars now? I'm from Chicago...Kevin Garnett, one of the most cerebral ball players of all time, was transferring out of state to a Chicago high school because of horrible grades and under the table politics....He had so many tests taken for him it's not even funny...So chill with that bull$hitt....Everyone from Magic to Jordan were floating through school....

As for this selfish business about Rose? I'm glad he was smart enough to know he wasn't ready to come back......The kid is not even 25 yet....So of course he's going to see the big picture....Coming back too soon for a franchise (the Bulls) that drives their players to the ground to the point where when the playoffs hit they are hobbled?....Nah...I'm glad he made the smart decision....But of course, I'm a old head Bulls fan....So I see the bigger picture...

Oh...that Rose=Hester stuff....U can't be serious....

Good to hear from you doooooog!

Dengness9
07-13-2013, 02:01 AM
And I hope people on ISH bump all your random Rose hate posts, when Rose comes back from his injury and goes back to doing what he does.

This Rose hate is beyond pathetic. Until he is playing for another team, you support him. Do you know how to be a fan?

:applause:

And no he doesn't.

Bet he is a young cat.

poido123
07-13-2013, 02:09 AM
:applause:

And no he doesn't.

Bet he is a young cat.

:cheers:

I don't mind if he's young, but stupid comments like that just give other fans fodder to throw shit at us.

Los Bulls, I don't even know where to start with that guy.

All Net
07-13-2013, 02:11 AM

Why would Portland do that?

Bigsmoke
07-13-2013, 03:32 AM
LaMarcus said he hates the city of portland because it is too boring.

He should come to Chicago!! Our winters are the best!

KNOW1EDGE
07-13-2013, 03:38 AM
Since when did Bulls fans start hating Derrick Rose? :confusedshrug: :roll:

And LOL @ people saying "Yeah Id want LMA if we could get him and not give up deng, noah, rose or butler"

So you want him for nothing?

SamuraiSWISH
07-13-2013, 04:35 AM
I'd love to get LMA out here, he'd be a great fit with Rose.

poido123
07-13-2013, 04:45 AM

And LOL @ people saying "Yeah Id want LMA if we could get him and not give up deng, noah, rose or butler"

The whole reason we are going after Aldridge is to contend. So, if we get rid of 1 or more of our core pieces, we won't be contending.

You obviously don't watch the Bulls much to understand why we don't trade those players.

monkeypox
07-13-2013, 04:57 AM
Maybe Rose wants Noah gone because every time Rose see's Noah's face he get's reminded how Noah lead the team to the 2nd round and fought against Miami while Rose sat on the bench and ate candy.

nathanjizzle
07-13-2013, 07:49 AM

:roll: noah has the "it" factor.

nathanjizzle
07-13-2013, 07:54 AM

they will be on his dick again. fans like these are disloyal, especially when rose makes your team contenders, wins an mvp award, takes the team to best records 2 seasons in a row. now they shit on him because he had a major injury that is a threat to his career and wants to be extra cautious. but noo joakim noah shows so much heart and rose doesnt, joakim scoring 12 points a game in the playoffs

BlazerRed
07-13-2013, 08:17 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: holy shit!

code green
07-13-2013, 08:27 AM
Rose for Rondo. :oldlol: If Danny ever got that phone call, he'd probably laugh and hang up. Then a couple of minutes later, "Wait, was he serious?"

Nastradamus
07-13-2013, 10:27 AM
In this day and age, you don't need a true center nearly as much. They could play GIbson and Aldridge together quite a bit if needed. Just make them give you Lopez in the deal, who is basically a poor man's Noah.

beastee
07-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Jimmy Buckets is a solid player...But if you won't trade him for LA you have to seriously check yourself. I like Noah's intensity and passion but he is a product of Thibs...no doubt.

The Bulls record when Noah, Boozer, Deng, and Rose play together is 50 - 9 (.847). All 4 have only played 59 games together.

Give it one more year with the additions of Dunleavy, a Better Butler & Teague and hopefully Gibson can put together a better year. Only glaring weakness is BU Center.

Dengness9
07-13-2013, 12:26 PM

A lot of people including Bulls fans starting hating Rose end of reg season and then playoffs.

Make no mistake, hardcore Bulls fans have never turned their back on Derrick. Why would we? His best is yet to come and he's already given Chicago so much at such a young age.

And I don't recall anyone saying that they wouldn't trade Deng for LMA.

And you ask what other assets the Bulls have?

Well Bulls have Bobcats top 10 protected pick next year, then in 2015 it's top 8, and if Bulls wait til 2016, it's completely unprotected.

Not to mention Bulls are waiting on the next best thing out of Europe in Mirotic. 2 time rising star winner and MVP of the Spanish league this past season. He's only 23? Only person to win that award I mentioned twice was Dirk!

Btw y'all.......Portland has ALL the leverage right now. Come this summer....when LMA only has a year left....Portland is gonna facing the same situation Cleveland and Orlando went through with losing their star for nothing or possibly next to nothing.

If that occurs a year from now and LMA wants out still....they'd beg the Bulls for their Charlotte pick and Mirotic.

Just sucks that the Bulls have Deng to trade and Portland has decent to good wings. Batum is a stud and I really like his game.

Too bad he talked shit about Rose when he was a rookie and said something to the effects of not thinking Rose was as good as everyone says. Lol. He won MVP the next season.

CelticBaller
07-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Rose for Rondo. :oldlol: If Danny ever got that phone call, he'd probably laugh and hang up. Then a couple of minutes later, "Wait, was he serious?"
:oldlol:

TheMan
07-13-2013, 02:53 PM

Jesus, that's giving up way too much. I wouldn't trade Mirotic, kid looks like he can be an absolute stud.

Deng, Gibson and a draft pick.