PDA

View Full Version : This the Year of Rose! Bulls will come out the East.

TheReal Kendall
07-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Mark my words! Bulls are coming out of the East next season.

The Heat don't stand a chance with Rose back.

Rose will be the #1 PG next season also.

Bulls came close to beating the Heat in the playoffs with an injured and sick team.

They got Rose back and added Dunleavy/Nazr.

So I'm calling it now. Bulls will make the Finals and win it all.

branslowski
07-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Rose has to come out of the training room first..

LongLiveTheKing
07-12-2013, 07:40 PM

Bulls came close to beating the Heat in the playoffs with an injured and sick team.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Pacquiao
07-12-2013, 07:44 PM
This team are still young

KyleKong
07-12-2013, 07:47 PM
OP really wanted to be a serious person on this message board but his opinions turned out to be so stupid he has restored to trolling.

WayOfWade
07-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Wow, you used to be one of my more favorite posters. Used to be.

poido123
07-12-2013, 09:02 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

All the games were decided by less than 10 points except for one game which Bulls won in a blowout.

There wasn't much separating the teams in that series, despite the 4-1 result.

poido123
07-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Wow, you used to be one of my more favorite posters. Used to be.

I too sense his optimism. I'm confident Bulls can roll Heat if healthy.

DaSeba5
07-12-2013, 09:08 PM
If you said they had a good chance of winning the East then I would have no problem with your post, but instead you say Miami has no chance as if a Rose led Bulls would easily beat Miami in a series. As if the Bulls would be favorites in that series.

Lebron23
07-12-2013, 09:26 PM
OP is a an attention whore. LeBron's owning the Bulls since 2009.

poido123
07-12-2013, 09:29 PM
If you said they had a good chance of winning the East then I would have no problem with your post, but instead you say Miami has no chance as if a Rose led Bulls would easily beat Miami in a series. As if the Bulls would be favorites in that series.

Let's not get too serious about it, obviously OP just wants to see some ball in this long offseason...:lol: The truth is, Bulls have to prove they can beat Heat in a series which they have not done yet. Do I believe our team can do it this year? Absolutely, but we are not favourites to do so.

nathanjizzle
07-12-2013, 09:32 PM
OP speaks the truth

RRR3
07-12-2013, 09:32 PM
The Bulls aren't likely to beat the Heat in close games, which will happen in the playoffs. Assuming Rose is 100%, who's gonna help him when they double him? Boozer?

poido123
07-12-2013, 09:39 PM
The Bulls aren't likely to beat the Heat in close games, which will happen in the playoffs. Assuming Rose is 100%, who's gonna help him when they double him? Boozer?

You were allowed to do that last time, when we had Bogans on the perimeter and Boozer/Noah carrying ailments. Double Rose? We have shooters who can keep Heat honest and not channel in on Rose like 2011.

Now? We just signed a versatile Dunleavy who hit .420 from 3 point land last year, we now have Butler to slow Lebron(something we didnt have in 2011), we have a more experienced Noah, and a much better defensive team and better with ball movement.

So forgive Bulls fans for being a little optimistic, we also witnessed some glaring weaknesses being exposed in the Heat last year, 7 games with Pacers(inferior team to bulls) and Spurs team that all but eliminated you without a historic 3 point shot from Ray Ray.

RRR3
07-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Yeah, well I'd much rather the Heat face the Bulls than the Pacers at this point. Bosh seems to always show up against the Bulls, and he turned into Bargnani against Hibbert. That's a big difference. Rose will just brick his free throws in the fourth quarter anyways lol

couldn't resist. but you can't deny he has missed clutch free throws multiple times against Chalmers, starting in college.

KG215
07-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Wrong. The Nets are unfairly stacked, so much so it's even upset one of their fans. And the Lakers signed Nick Young so it's game over for everyone else in the West.

Lakers vs. Nets in the Finals.

RRR3
07-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Wrong. The Nets are unfairly stacked, so much so it's even upset one of their fans. And the Lakers signed Nick Young so it's game over for everyone else in the West.

Lakers vs. Nets in the Finals.
Kobe is pathetic. Can't win without the best player in the NBA carrying him to titles. First Shaq, now Nick Young. The only time he won without the best player carrying him was when the best player (LeBron) let him win so he wouldn't feel so bad.

just kidding. griff is a *******

Remix
07-12-2013, 10:07 PM
people honestly thinking the Bulls have no chance vs. the Heat is pretty moronic. D-wade is only getting worse and Lebron isn't getting any better.

poido123
07-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Kobe is pathetic. Can't win without the best player in the NBA carrying him to titles. First Shaq, now Nick Young. The only time he won without the best player carrying him was when the best player (LeBron) let him win so he wouldn't feel so bad.

just kidding. griff is a *******

I don't know how many times I've read that before. Its a broken record.

TheReal Kendall
07-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Alright you guys. I'm not trolling and I'm not a Bulls fan either.

But The Bulls are the only team in the East that I see beating the Heat.

Yeah the Heat won 4-1 but the Bulls didn't have anybody that was healthy.

Look what Nate did to them. Deng didn't play and Noah was still hurt.

They just need Boozer to play tough and I believe Rose will come back greater than ever.

The Nets are old and only look good on paper. People are really overreacting like they did with the Lakers. Pierce is good but he's not what he used to be and KG just wanna trash talk the whole game. Joe too lazy, Williams is on and off, Ak47 well he's older now.

The Knicks didn't improve this offseason at all. Barganni:facepalm :facepalm :wtf: The they resigned J.R:wtf: Melo(Favorite player) is gonna get his but he can't do it alone. He need help.

Pacers are the only team the Bulls and Heat have to worry about in the East.

The Heat didn't upgrade either. If they get Oden then ok Bulls and Pacers gotta watch out. But right now Heat has their same team and Wade is getting older, I don't see Ray coming up big again, Lebron's shot is iffy and teams are starting to figure him out, Chalmers:rolleyes: , Battier :facepalm , Bosh :lol :facepalm , Haslem old, and nobody is worried about Birdman.

So I really don't see how why it's so hard to believe that the Bulls can take the East next season.

This team has HEART! They play great D. The only major flaw is freaking Boozer.

Top 3 in the East:

1. Bulls
2. Pacers
3. Heat

RRR3
07-12-2013, 10:15 PM
White text. Let's not pretend like you weren't a huge Kobe hater before you decided LeBron was more of a threat to MJ

HoopsFanNumero1
07-12-2013, 10:20 PM

:facepalm

You actually fell for that?

RRR3
07-12-2013, 10:23 PM

Poido is the Javert to LeBron's Jean Valjean (Bron ValBron).

poido123
07-12-2013, 10:26 PM

:wtf:

He actually believes that.

poido123
07-12-2013, 10:28 PM
White text. Let's not pretend like you weren't a huge Kobe hater before you decided LeBron was more of a threat to MJ

:( Thanks for assuming Im a Jordan stan because I follow the Bulls...

LBJ is no threat to MJ.

RRR3
07-12-2013, 10:29 PM
:( Thanks for assuming Im a Jordan stan because I follow the Bulls...

LBJ is no threat to MJ.
RRR3: No shit.
Poido: yup (secretly worries it's possible)

At least that's the impression I'm getting considering you used to leave LBj alone until he got close to winning consecutive rings.

RRR3
07-12-2013, 10:29 PM
:wtf:

He actually believes that.
No I don't. :biggums: are you insane?

FLDFSU
07-12-2013, 10:30 PM
I swear you could just exchange Bulls fans for Celtics fans last year. This is the EXACT same thing Boston was saying last year about their match up against Miami.

Bulls and Celtics literally alternate every year since the big three came to being in Miami.

First Boston, then Chicago, then Boston again, now Chicago again.

I predict the Heat won't even face the Bulls next year as the Pacers will knock them out. The Pacers should of knocked the Bulls out this year but ATL choked down the stretch.

poido123
07-12-2013, 10:35 PM
RRR3: No shit.
Poido: yup (secretly worries it's possible)

At least that's the impression I'm getting considering you used to leave LBj alone until he got close to winning consecutive rings.

Lets be honest here, you didnt know I existed until last year's playoffs, in the gamethreads etc.. You never talked or commented on my posts before that, so I am calling BS. :(

This is usually the first thing Heat fans jump to when a Bulls fan questions Lebron's credibility. Must be a Jordan stan!

poido123
07-12-2013, 10:36 PM
I swear you could just exchange Bulls fans for Celtics fans last year. This is the EXACT same thing Boston was saying last year about their match up against Miami.

Bulls and Celtics literally alternate every year since the big three came to being in Miami.

First Boston, then Chicago, then Boston again, now Chicago again.

I predict the Heat won't even face the Bulls next year as the Pacers will knock them out. The Pacers should of knocked the Bulls out this year but ATL choked down the stretch.

Tell me, what is your assessment of the Bulls and why do you think they are no threat to Miami?

Id be interested to hear your detailed explanation. :pimp:

RRR3
07-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Lets be honest here, you didnt know I existed until last year's playoffs, in the gamethreads etc.. You never talked or commented on my posts before that, so I am calling BS. :(

This is usually the first thing Heat fans jump to when a Bulls fan questions Lebron's credibility. Must be a Jordan stan!
Well, it's a good thing I'm not a Heat fan. Should I find your old posts bashing Kobe?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283165&page=2
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212923&page=3
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7836069

Interesting quote by you here: "
-His only MVP was a gifted one, one that I think was more a longevity award , moreso than the year he had which is what the award is judged on(Chris Paul or Lebron had better credentials that year).
-The finals MVP he was handed, when Gasol was clearly the best player in the series
His overrated defense that has landed him all defensive team selections
-Riding shaq to 3 championships as the second fiddle.
-Most of his career he has had good to great players and teams around him that hidden his tendency to ball hog and chuck.
-His last two titles was during a period of a weak western conference. Only Boston could be considered a team to be good or great or real competition for the title at that time.
-ESPN and media has carried a fake image that Kobe is a great, based on how his game has similarity to the last money spinner named Jordan."
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277864&page=11

MOAR. Cuz MOAR:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277889&page=3
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5945840&postcount=5

FLDFSU
07-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Tell me, what is your assessment of the Bulls and why do you think they are no threat to Miami?

Id be interested to hear your detailed explanation. :pimp:

ECF standing as follows:

Heat
Bulls
Pacers
Nets

The Pacers will eliminate the Bulls in the second round.

TheFan
07-12-2013, 11:03 PM
They are my favorites from the east... obviously assuming everything goes right, no injuries, Rose back at 100%, etc

HoopsFanNumero1
07-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Well, it's a good thing I'm not a Heat fan. Should I find your old posts bashing Kobe?

-His only MVP was a gifted one, one that I think was more a longevity award , moreso than the year he had which is what the award is judged on(Chris Paul or Lebron had better credentials that year).
-The finals MVP he was handed, when Gasol was clearly the best player in the series
-Most of his career he has had good to great players and teams around him that hidden his tendency to ball hog and chuck.
-His last two titles was during a period of a weak western conference. Only Boston could be considered a team to be good or great or real competition for the title at that time.
-ESPN and media has carried a fake image that Kobe is a great, based on how his game has similarity to the last money spinner named Jordan."

MOAR. Cuz MOAR:

Damn. And he actually acts like he's unbiased...

poido123
07-12-2013, 11:07 PM

MOAR. Cuz MOAR:

I LOL'ed when I saw and read this, was think to myself is this guy stalking me? Or did he decide to google search all my posts from the past to fit his story. Yep, that's the one.

I dislike Kobe and Lebron for entirely different reasons. But I guess that automatically means I feel threatened by X player being better than Jordan and that I'm simply a hater :rolleyes:

If I told you that I'm a fan of Shaq who I have praised in many threads and said he has just as good of a peak if not better than Jordan, would that fit you pidgeon holing me like this? No it wouldn't. I'm more than happy to give credit where its due, but I wont buy into stupid Lebron or Kobe comparisons when I and many others are laughing their asses off at such a notion.

I have calmed down my stance on Kobe for a while now, but I have learned to respect him more than I do Lebron for different reasons, and I have found some of the best fans among the Lakers fan base too. Something I struggle to find among Heat fans, and I just find it hard to like a team and its fan base with such a high level of arrogance and self entitlement.

RRR3
07-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Of course I used google search. But I do remember you hating on Kobe and not even talking about LBJ until recently. Funny cuz LeBron didn't even do anything besides win (but he already had won so not sure why you suddenly got mad at him? :biggums:).

HoopsFanNumero1
07-12-2013, 11:10 PM
This is the same guy that said Jordan didn't get much superstar treatment...

poido123
07-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Damn. And he actually acts like he's unbiased...

You are the definition of a sad lurker.

The only time you ever comment is something about Heat or fans who dont like the Heat :facepalm

You = irrelevant on ISH.

poido123
07-12-2013, 11:15 PM
This is the same guy that said Jordan didn't get much superstar treatment...

Oh wow, RRR3 can you refute this please and find my comments about that.

This clown obviously hasn't seen all my posts...

But just so you know, I have openly said that Jordan had his fair share of superstar treatment and I then went on to say "Did he really need that kind of help?"

Don't believe me ask Plowking, one of your disciples.

HoopsFanNumero1
07-12-2013, 11:17 PM
You are the definition of a sad lurker.

The only time you ever comment is something about Heat or fans who dont like the Heat :facepalm

You = irrelevant on ISH.

How would you know? Do you follow all my posts?

poido123
07-12-2013, 11:22 PM
How would you know? Do you follow all my posts?

:rolleyes:

You have posted for 3 or 4 months and I have been in most threads on here. It's not hard to know man.

HoopsFanNumero1
07-12-2013, 11:24 PM
:rolleyes:

:wtf: How else would you know I only comment on the Heat?

All Net
07-13-2013, 02:16 AM
Until they get a legit 2nd scorer I don't see it...

poido123
07-13-2013, 02:31 AM
Until they get a legit 2nd scorer I don't see it...

This is the common knock on the bulls.

We haven't seen what Bulls can do yet in playoffs since 2011.

I'm confident that this team healthy can go far.

All Net
07-13-2013, 02:43 AM
This is the common knock on the bulls.

We haven't seen what Bulls can do yet in playoffs since 2011.

I'm confident that this team healthy can go far.

I think they can get to the conference finals and give Miami a damn tough series but in my opinion just can't see them winning..only my opinion though. Until somebody actually proves they can beat Miami 4 times I can't see anybody beating them until they actually do.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
07-13-2013, 07:49 AM
Bulls are regular season warriors and Thibs will once again drive his best players into the ground so they will be gimpy by the time they reach the playoffs.

poido123
07-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Bulls are regular season warriors and Thibs will once again drive his best players into the ground so they will be gimpy by the time they reach the playoffs.

I know. And somehow, someway Bulls managed to beat your team in 7 last playoffs. They must of been super tired and exhausted to allow it to go to 7. I don't know how they did it with such poor preparation. :(

It's A VC3!!!
07-13-2013, 09:18 AM
Thibs does do that but when rose returns and if they can keep Nate the bulls will be a guaranteed top 3 seed. The bulls really need some depth though and a second guy who can create his own shot at will. It would've been a huge upgrade had they gotten Nick young. They should go after mo Williams though.

cos88
07-13-2013, 09:26 AM

:roll: :roll:

Magic 32
07-13-2013, 02:53 PM
Nate is gone though :lol

TheMan
07-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Dumb thread.

A healthy Bulls team can beat Miami because these last playoffs showed Miami isn't rolling over everyone. They still have the best player in the world but also have glaring holes in their team.

A Miami Chicago ECFs should still have the Heat as favorites, they are the 2 time NBA champs and should be considered favorites UNTIL someone actually knocks 'em out.

Having said that...

GO BULLS!

SilkkTheShocker
07-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Rose isn't leading the Bulls past LeBron and Miami. The guy isn't a winner.

inclinerator
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
maybe in 2020

SilkkTheShocker
12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
OP = Fa.ggot