PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Heat are the top franchise in all of sports

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Not just the NBA, but ALL of sports.

People that follow sports ALL have an opinion on the Heat. Noone is neutral. Everyone tunes in when the Heat are playing, even people that dont like basketball. No other team can captivate people the same way.

3 consecutive Finals appearences, 2 consecutive titles. No franchise can compare to their success in the past 3 years.

Their unrivaled success combined with their polarizing aura makes them the most relevant team in all of sports. When the Heat come to your city, you bet its a sell out and the event of the month.

http://www.themiamiheatstore.com/assets/product_images/PACIADMCGAAMMMMC.jpg

DaSeba5
07-17-2013, 11:03 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzs6p5AI31qdku5lo1_500.gif

Fresh Kid
07-17-2013, 11:03 PM
Shut up Tony Montana.

Batz
07-17-2013, 11:04 PM
Everyone tunes in when the Heat are playing, even people that dont like basketball.
I don't tune in when the Heat are playing.

Le Shaqtus
07-17-2013, 11:07 PM
Golden thread for the ages. Good job sir.

kill yourself

Marchesk
07-17-2013, 11:08 PM
http://averageguypoker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/jags.jpg

kurple
07-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Barcelona

jimmy77x
07-17-2013, 11:10 PM

People that follow sports ALL have an opinion on the Heat. Noone is neutral. Everyone tunes in when the Heat are playing, even people that dont like basketball. No other team can captivate people the same way.

3 consecutive Finals appearences, 2 consecutive titles. No franchise can compare to their success in the past 3 years.

Their unrivaled success combined with their polarizing aura makes them the most relevant team in all of sports. When the Heat come to your city, you bet its a sell out and the event of the month.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

9erempiree
07-17-2013, 11:11 PM
San Francisco Giants

http://www.mathgoespop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/giants.png

2 Championships in 3 years.

Fresh Kid
07-17-2013, 11:12 PM
San Francisco Giants

Yes. A way better franchise than the heat.

LongLiveTheKing
07-17-2013, 11:13 PM
San Francisco Giants

Baseball sucks dirtiest sport ever.

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:14 PM
San Francisco Giants

Good success, but still not on the Heats level. They missed the playoffs the year they didn't win. Miami was in the Finals.

If you go up to a random sports fan not from San Francisco and ask them what they think of the Giants, they'll be indifferent. **** they'll probably think your talking about the NY Giants. Don't have the same flare as the Heat.

Legends66NBA7
07-17-2013, 11:14 PM
I think you could say they are a Top 10 NBA franchise (they are even better than many older franchises out there), but they aren't even close to the top franchise of all sports.

Marchesk
07-17-2013, 11:15 PM
Baseball sucks dirtiest sport ever.

It sucks but dirtiest?

http://www.highlyobsessed.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/muddy-roubaix-2001.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
07-17-2013, 11:15 PM
Top NBA Franchise for sure.

jimmy77x
07-17-2013, 11:16 PM
Good success, but still not on the Heats level. They missed the playoffs the year they didn't win. Miami was in the Finals.

If you go up to a random sports fan not from San Francisco and ask them what they think of the Giants, they'll be indifferent. **** they'll probably think your talking about the NY Giants. Don't have the same flare as the Heat.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/misc%20bb/grand/684utw.gif

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:17 PM
I think you could say they are a Top 10 NBA franchise (they are even better than many older franchises out there), but they aren't even close to the top franchise of all sports.

This is about the top CURRENT franchise in sports.

What LA and Boston did years ago with players that arn't even on their rosters anymore is irrelevant.

Who do you think NBA season ticket holders get more excited for to come to their arena? The LeBron James Heat looking to threepeat, the Rajon Rondo and company Celtics team, or the Lakers led by 35 year old Kobe Bryant who barely finished above .500 last year?

Legends66NBA7
07-17-2013, 11:20 PM
This is about the top CURRENT franchise in sports.

What LA and Boston did years ago with players that arn't even on their rosters anymore is irrelevant.

Who do you think NBA season ticket holders get more excited for to come to their arena? The LeBron James Heat looking to threepeat, the Rajon Rondo and company Celtics team, or the Lakers led by 35 year old Kobe Bryant who barely finished above .500 last year?

Ah, just realized that. Disregard my earlier post.

Both James and Bryant draw regardless, but yes the Heat would be the top franchise in terms of draw and success.

DaSeba5
07-17-2013, 11:20 PM
If you mean RIGHT NOW as in the Heat are the premiere NBA franchise in 2013 because of winning back to back titles, then I can agree with that. In sports, it's debatable. They are always being talked about by the media though.

All-time though.... not even close.

9erempiree
07-17-2013, 11:23 PM
In the NBA it's the Lakers.

So many Laker fans in opposing buildings. Don't forget the MVP chants Kobe still gets in every visiting arena.

If you follow the Lakers, you will see a bunch of Laker jerseys in opposing teams' arena.

SilkkTheShocker
07-17-2013, 11:23 PM
If you mean RIGHT NOW as in the Heat are the premiere NBA franchise in 2013 because of winning back to back titles, then I can agree with that. In sports, it's debatable. They are always being talked about by the media though.

They are making serious ground in the NBA. Only Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Bulls, and Pistons are better at the moment. I think Miami passed Houston after last title.

DaSeba5
07-17-2013, 11:24 PM
They are making serious ground in the NBA. Only Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Bulls, and Pistons are better at the moment. I think Miami passed Houston after last title.

I definitely agree. They've been a well respected and consistent solid franchise for a long time. Now they have several titles to show for it.

9erempiree
07-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Lakers are head and shoulders above everybody regardless who the champions are.

That's just how powerful they are and they can draw.

Legends66NBA7
07-17-2013, 11:27 PM

Wanted to ask since you changed your user title, why 'World Champions' ? Shouldn't it just be 'NBA Champions' since the Heat don't face competition outside the NBA ?

Obviously, you can rock whatever user title you want, just saying it's always sounded odd to me when teams present themselves as the World Champions, whether it was the Lakers or Heat or Mavs, etc...

DaSeba5

All-time yes, besides Boston.

If he means now, then no. The Lakers have been dysfunctional to say the least the last couple of years.

deja vu
Nah... I know you're trolling...

Not even close to my football team which has 300+ million supporters worldwide and being the most valuable franchise in all of sports. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

NASH = BEST
The Miami Heat are the top franchise in all of sports

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

:roll:

Now I know this dude is full of sh!t. Thanks for the laugh though, made my day.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Bandito
07-17-2013, 11:28 PM
No franchise can compare to their success in the past 3 years.
What about the last 2 decades, heck let's talk the 88 since the HEat was created. Where they the most seen/successful/top franchise in the NBA?

SilkkTheShocker

You're trying a little too hard lately bro. You're a damn good troll, but you have been looking pretty desperate lately for attention. U are at ur best when ur more subtle.

DaSeba5
Wanted to ask since you changed your user title, why 'World Champions' ? Shouldn't it just be NBA Champions since the Heat don't face competition outside the NBA ?

Obviously, you can rock whatever user title you want, just saying it's always sounded odd to me when teams present themselves as the World Champions, whether it was the Lakers or Heat or Mavs, etc...

I always viewed the NBA as the best basketball league in the world considering people from all around the world play in it. I think World Champions is fitting. The Spurs for instance have a ton of Europeans on it.

Legends66NBA7

You have the Rockets over the Sixers ?

Bandito
07-17-2013, 11:29 PM

I share your opinion bro.

deja vu
07-17-2013, 11:29 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7a/Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg/220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:30 PM

2011: Swept in 2nd round
2012: Lose in 5 in 2nd round
2013: Swept in playoffs

Lakers are on a downward spiral towards irrelevancy. They still have a ton of fans, but Miami has overtaken them with their dominance of the NBA via 3 consecutive Finals and 2 consecutive rings not to mention being the most polarizing team of all-time.

Even when the Lakers won rings in 09 and 10, they weren't talked about as much as Miami. This team is just superior.

Legends66NBA7
07-17-2013, 11:30 PM
I always viewed the NBA as the best basketball league in the world considering people from all around the world play in it. I think World Champions is fitting. The Spurs for instance have a ton of Europeans on it.

Hmm, that sounds fair.

SilkkTheShocker
07-17-2013, 11:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7a/Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg/220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Hockey?

deja vu
07-17-2013, 11:31 PM
Hockey?
Somebody's never been outside the US. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fresh Kid
07-17-2013, 11:32 PM
Hockey?
retard alert.

DMV2
07-17-2013, 11:32 PM
You're trying a little too hard lately bro. You're a damn good troll, but you have been looking pretty desperate lately for attention. U are at ur best when ur more subtle.
:lol

jimmy77x
07-17-2013, 11:33 PM

What do you expect Silk barely ever gets out of his grandmothers basement.

LongLiveTheKing
07-17-2013, 11:33 PM
Obviously he was being sarcastic. :oldlol: You fell for it!

Marchesk
07-17-2013, 11:34 PM
Hockey?

No, it's where basketball players learned to do this:
http://www.stopdoingthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/soccer-flop.jpg

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:34 PM

Yep, and the Heat are a VERY young franchise. 1988. Took them a few years to get going, but once Riley took over this team in 1995 there has had VERY few bad years. Riley knows how to build winners.

If you just go by since the Heat came into the league, the only teams with more titles are SA,Chicago, and LA. If you go by since Riley took over only LA and SA have more.

The Heat have had 3 completely different contending teams, the Zo-Hardaway teams, Shaq-Wade, and now the Big Three. When you look at teams like the Bulls they got all of their relevance in one era because they stumbled upon a stacked team in a weak league. They've never been able to put another contender together.

DaSeba5
07-17-2013, 11:35 PM

Obvious sarcasm is obvious

That completely went over your heads. Yikes...

SilkkTheShocker
07-17-2013, 11:35 PM
:lol

Im being serious too. The guy has a track record of getting a ton of responses. But lately he has been making it more obvious than ever. He is at his best when he plays it cool and get other posters all riled up. Right now he looks like he still has his troll training wheels on from when he first started posting

Fresh Kid
07-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Look whos talking.

kamil
07-17-2013, 11:36 PM

Only an idiot thats never stepped foot outside of his own borders, 'Murrica, would say such a stupid thing.

Apparently you've never heard of a sport called Football. Real football, anyway, not your Handegg imitation. Manchester United Football Club trumps Miami Heat by a landslide, and thats not even difficult since Miami Heat fans are a joke.... just like you.

DaSeba5
07-17-2013, 11:39 PM
They are right about Manchester United though. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. If we're talking about all of sports in the world, then even in 2013, Miami is not the premiere franchise right now in the world. It would be LeBron and Wade, but mainly Lebron, who are the premiere parts of the Heat around the globe; not the franchise itself.

Wally450
07-17-2013, 11:40 PM
They just won the ESPY for best team...

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Only an idiot thats never stepped foot outside of his own borders, 'Murrica, would say such a stupid thing.

Apparently you've never heard of a sport called Football. Real football, anyway, your Handegg imitation. Manchester United Football Club trumps Miami Heat by a landslide, and thats not even difficult since Miami Heat fans are a joke.... just like you.

Doesn't ring a bell

Nobody in America gives a **** about povertyball.

You might be right if we're talking about a small village in Somalia.

Fresh Kid
07-17-2013, 11:43 PM
They just won the ESPY for best team...
They must of paid them too.

kamil
07-17-2013, 11:44 PM
Doesn't ring a bell

Not only is your basketball IQ limited, but your geography is equally pathetic. Shoulda stayed in school.

Idiot.

LOL

lakerspng
07-17-2013, 11:45 PM
Heat can barely even fill up their own Arena in the playoffs, wtf are you smoking?

Lakers are still the biggest draw in the NBA. Never play in front of a crowd that isn't sold out, no matter where, when, against who or who suits up for the Lakers.

kamil
07-17-2013, 11:49 PM
This one is specifically for TonyMontana:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2012/07/16/manchester-united-tops-the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams/

Most Valuable Sports Teams:

Manchester United ($2.23 billion)
Real Madrid ($1.88 billion)
New York Yankees ($1.85 billion)
Dallas Cowboys ($1.85 billion)
Washington Redskins ($1.56 billion)
Los Angeles Dodgers ($1.4 billion)
New England Patriots ($1.4 billion)
Barcelona ($1.31 billion)
New York Giants ($1.3 billion)
Arsenal ($1.29 billion)

LOL @ thinking Miami Heat is anywhere near other teams. Not one Miami team is even on the Top 10.

LO-F.UCKING-L @ TonyMontana!!

kurple
07-17-2013, 11:50 PM
Nah... I know you're trolling...

Not even close to my football team which has 300+ million supporters worldwide and being the most valuable franchise in all of sports. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
United sucks

Blue moon!!!!

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:51 PM
Heat can barely even fill up their own Arena in the playoffs, wtf are you smoking?

Lakers are still the biggest draw in the NBA. Never play in front of a crowd that isn't sold out, no matter where, when, against who or who suits up for the Lakers.

Home Attendance%: 100.9%(ABOVE capacity)
Road Attendance%: 100.9%(1st in the league)

2012:
Home Attendance%: 101.7%(ABOVE capacity)
Road Attendance%: 99.7%(2nd in the league)

Home Attendance%: 102.0%(ABOVE capacity)
Road Attendance%: 99.1%(1st in the league)

Even when the Heat went 15-67 in 2008, they had 99.3% attendance rates. So you can shut the phuck up about not filling the arena up.

3LiftHeatCurse
The Heat are the best franchise of the past 10 years

DaSeba5

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2012/07/16/manchester-united-tops-the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams/

Arsenal ($1.29 billion)

LOL @ thinking Miami Heat is anywhere near other teams. Not one Miami team is even on the Top 10.

No shit. All huge markets. Miami is not even a top 10 market in the USA.

Anyways, I think he meant in 2013 the Heat are the premiere franchise in the US RIGHT NOW, in which they have a serious case for.

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 11:55 PM

Most Valuable Sports Teams:

Arsenal ($1.29 billion)

Which one of those teams has 2 championships and 3 finals appearences in the past 3 years?

People actually care about the Heat,unlike those teams. I could care a less about which team puts the most money in some fat billionaires pockets.

I could go up to every single person in my neighborhood and ask them what they think of "Manchester United" and every single one of them would go "what".

PovertyBall is a joke. Final score is 1-0. I can watch the goal in 20 seconds and save myself the two hours of watching them kick a ball around while jogging.

deja vu
07-18-2013, 12:01 AM
Obvious sarcasm is obvious

That completely went over your heads. Yikes...
Sikktheshocker has never been sarcastic before... :roll:

TonyMontana
07-18-2013, 12:02 AM
The Heat are the best franchise of the past 10 years

Past 10 Title winners
Heat: 3
Spurs: 2
Lakers: 2
Pistons: 1
Celtics: 1
Mavs: 1

Sounds right.

SilkkTheShocker
07-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Cricket?? Curling?? Am I getting closer?

deja vu
07-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Doesn't ring a bell

Yeah because Europeans don't play povertyball. :roll:

kamil
07-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Which one of those teams has 2 championships and 3 finals appearences in the past 3 years?

People actually care about the Heat,unlike those teams. I could care a less about which team puts the most money in some fat billionaires pockets.

I could go up to every single person in my neighborhood and ask them what they think of "Manchester United" and every single one of them would go "what".

PovertyBall is a joke. Final score is 1-0. I can watch the goal in 20 seconds and save myself the two hours of watching them kick a ball around while jogging.

Yeah man! Completely disregard the other 9 teams, many of which are US league teams!

Here's a link you should look at:

http://www.forbes.com/teams/miami-heat/

So the list as of last year is as follows:

Arsenal ($1.29 billion)
Insert random team worth a lot more than Miami Heat
Etc.
Miami Heat ($625 Million)

LOL @ You.

Miami not even worth half of the 10th spot or even half of the New York Giants. Don't even think they passed the 1 billion dollar mark in a years time, NOT going to happen.

deja vu
07-18-2013, 12:06 AM
United sucks

Blue moon!!!!
How's your first title in 35 years taste? :roll:

Won it on a stupid gifted goal and on a mere goal difference. :roll:

poido123
07-18-2013, 12:07 AM

You don't care about the team, only Lebron.

Once he leaves, you leave.

If only Lebron jumped off a cliff...His followers would follow.

kamil
07-18-2013, 12:11 AM

Why wait for LeBron* to jump off a cliff? Just throw these losers over right now.

deja vu
07-18-2013, 12:13 AM

Manchester United has won 2 titles in the last 3 years, and 5 titles out of the last 7. Miami Heat doesn't even compare to that dominance. :bowdown:

Nobody cares about the Heat except bandwagon pathetic fans like you. :roll: Most hated team in basketball. :applause:

Your neighborhood is some backwater Arkansas town. Better go outside "Murica" and travel the world like me. It will do wonders for your outlook in life, trust me. :roll:

It's just like American football, but Americans score 6 points for every goal so the score is high. :roll: :roll: :roll:

TonyMontana
07-18-2013, 12:14 AM

Wrong, Heat fan before LeBron and will still be one afterwards. While he is here I'm going to appreciate the greatness that I am witnessing, he is better than Michael ever was.

Arn't you the guy from Australia who started liking the Bulls during Jordans prime? Thats the equivalent of someone becoming a Heat fan after they won their first ring last year. :oldlol:

WayOfWade
07-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Yeah man! Completely disregard the other 9 teams, many of which are US league teams!

Here's a link you should look at:

http://www.forbes.com/teams/miami-heat/

So the list as of last year is as follows:

Arsenal ($1.29 billion)
Etc.
Miami Heat ($625 Million)

LOL @ You.

Miami not even worth half of the 10th spot or even half of the New York Giants. Don't even think they passed the 1 billion dollar mark in a years time, NOT going to happen.
Where in the thread title does it say "most valuable franchise?" What Tony's talking about is the Heat being the top overall team right now, which has a very solid argument. They just repeated, they have 3 straight finals appearances, they are one of the most polarizing team in all of sports, people tune in to watch them, oh and they also have LeBron James, arguably the greatest athlete in the world today.

kamil
07-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Wrong, Heat fan before LeBron and will still be one afterwards. While he is here I'm going to appreciate the greatness that I am witnessing, he is better than Michael ever was.

LMAO!

Dude, you're taking trolling to another level. :applause:

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 12:16 AM
LMAO!

Dude, you're taking trolling to another level. :applause:
he has officially trolled himself retarded.

SilkkTheShocker
07-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Poverty ball :oldlol:

TonyMontana
07-18-2013, 12:29 AM

Manchester United has won 2 titles in the last 3 years, and 5 titles out of the last 7. Miami Heat doesn't even compare to that dominance. :bowdown:

The same Manchester United team that got assraped by Real Madrid in the champions league? They fail in Europe every year.

Dont compare those jokers to my back 2 back champion Miami Heat

Nobody cares about the Heat except bandwagon pathetic fans like you. :roll: Most hated team in basketball. :applause:

Hated = means your cared about :oldlol:

Your mad that I could go up to 10 americans and ask them about manchester united and not one of them would know what I'm talking about.

Everyone that semi-follows sports has got an opinion about the Heat.

Your neighborhood is some backwater Arkansas town. Better go outside "Murica" and travel the world like me. It will do wonders for your outlook in life, trust me. :roll:

Mommy and Daddy give you money to backpack Europe?

It's just like American football, but Americans score 6 points for every goal so the score is high. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Touchdowns, interceptions, sacks. So much is going on in american football every play. You can focus on what part of the game you want, the recievers, the linemen, the QB.

Literally the only notable plays that bring any excitement in a soccer game is when someone scores. Thats why the fans have to hold hands and sing the entire game, so they have something to do while the players aimlessly kick a ball around for 99% of the time. :oldlol:

KG215
07-18-2013, 12:32 AM
And you were doing so good, too. You were actually making some valid points in a thread with a valid premise. Then you post this and, whatever tiny bit of credibility you had managed to regain, went flying out the window.

Thought you might finally get through one of your own threads without going full retard, too.

dh144498
07-18-2013, 12:36 AM
OP, no need to actually pretend you care about what actually happens to the Heat, we all know you just like lebron.

deja vu
07-18-2013, 12:43 AM
The same Manchester United team that got assraped by Real Madrid in the champions league? They fail in Europe every year.

Dont compare those jokers to my back 2 back champion Miami Heat

:roll: Yeah because Manchester United didn't become European champions in 2008 and went to the finals 3 times in the last 5 years.

Jokers? Miami Heat just won 3 titles in the past 24 years of existence. Manchester United won 13 titles since 1992. :bowdown:

Don't even get me started about Barcelona and Real Madrid, which makes the Miami Heat and its 3 titles look like kindergarten. :roll:

Hated = means your cared about :oldlol:

Your mad that I could go up to 10 americans and ask them about manchester united and not one of them would know what I'm talking about.

Everyone that semi-follows sports has got an opinion about the Heat.

I only care about the Heat when they lose. Hey, you should have titled the thread "The Miami Heat are the top franchise in all of American sports" if you only value the opinions of Americans. :roll:

Mommy and Daddy give you money to backpack Europe?

That's better than living in a basement like you.

Touchdowns, interceptions, sacks. So much is going on in american football every play. You can focus on what part of the game you want, the recievers, the linemen, the QB.

Literally the only notable plays that bring any excitement in a soccer game is when someone scores. Thats why the fans have to hold hands and sing the entire game, so they have something to do while the players aimlessly kick a ball around for 99% of the time. :oldlol:

LOL which sport is called the "beautiful game"? Man, I don't follow American football but I know it's an exciting sport for its fans.

So yeah, 4 billion "soccer" fans find the sport boring. :roll:

KNOW1EDGE
07-18-2013, 01:15 AM
OP IS A PH@GGOT:cheers:

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 01:53 AM
OP IS A PH@GGOT:cheers:
amen to that:cheers:

Doranku
07-18-2013, 01:57 AM
:roll: People really need to realize what's actually going on here.

OP is a troll, I think most of us can acknowledge that. This post is basically him waving the white flag. He's tired of the gimmick, tired of playing this forced persona, and is just begging Jeff for a ban.

And at the same time, he's illustrating the very problem with this forum. As a troll, you literally have to BEG for a ban with outlandish, nonsensical trolling to actually receive one.

What a masterful troll. :bowdown:

KG215
07-18-2013, 02:06 AM
:roll: People really need to realize what's actually going on here.

OP is a troll, I think most of us can acknowledge that. This post is basically him waving the white flag. He's tired of the gimmick, tired of playing this forced persona, and is just begging Jeff for a ban.

And at the same time, he's illustrating the very problem with this forum. As a troll, you literally have to BEG for a ban with outlandish, nonsensical trolling to actually receive one.

What a masterful troll. :bowdown:
He doesn't care, either. RG will just move onto one of his other 1,000 accounts, and mercilessly and shamelessly stan and troll for a completely different player until that account/gimmick grows stale or gets him banned.

SpanishACB
07-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Barcelona

Close thread, any other answer is wrong.
You don't judge size in money or past triumphs. Any petrodollar sugar daddy can buy a sports club.

You judge by support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrN3drOTA5A

00:50

(it's you mericans giving the prize, too)

Straight_Ballin
07-18-2013, 08:06 AM
What an insecure stan. No team in the NBA will ever be on par with whatever soccer team is the best. Stop living such a seculeded lifestyle with no perception of what's really happening in the world. Barcelona tops all.

PickernRoller
07-18-2013, 09:12 AM
And you were doing so good, too. You were actually making some valid points in a thread with a valid premise. Then you post this and, whatever tiny bit of credibility you had managed to regain, went flying out the window.

Thought you might finally get through one of your own threads without going full retard, too.

Your posting style is really something else. Sometimes I wonder if you're retarded by trying to create a centered persona or just unconsciously retarded. Whichever, you're retarded. Not like other loons in here, different symptoms but still the same disease.

You wrote all that to call someone a retard. Damn. Not the first time either.

Bandito
07-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Hated = means your cared about

Everyone that semi-follows sports has got an opinion about the Heat. Keyword here is american. USA is not the only american country. South America (Which is bigger than USA) follows football (the real one) more than they do NBA. THen there's China and Europe. So that means by population football is the most famous sport. Heck you go to Mexico and they barely know who are the Heat. THey only know Lebron and that is because they think he is probably a beaner because Lebron is a spanish name.
But most of the world follow football not the NBa, and even if they follow basketball they follow their own countries team, in Europe's case the Euroleague.

diamenz
07-18-2013, 09:21 AM
that's because the miami heat are a gimmick, tony.

04mzwach
07-18-2013, 09:29 AM
The Yankees are top. Then just in basketball, the Celtics and Lakers top the Heat. If Lebron wasn't on the team right now, then I'd have many more names of teams in the NBA.

Nash
07-18-2013, 10:38 AM
I know OP trolls a lot but if he means the most dominant team in all sports then sure, they are. 3 straight finals appareances and back to back champions is unheard of at this recent time. Barcelona recently but over a longer period.

Man United are not as good right now as they were a few years back and even so Barcelona had a more impressive run.

IncarceratedBob
07-18-2013, 10:46 AM
I know OP trolls a lot but if he means the most dominant team in all sports then sure, they are. 3 straight finals appareances and back to back champions is unheard of at this recent time. Barcelona recently but over a longer period.

Man United are not as good right now as they were a few years back and even so Barcelona had a more impressive run.
Lakers went to 3 consecutive Finals in 08 09 10 and won twice

Not really unheard of "at this recent time" it happened 3 years ago

Ya ****ing ******

COnDEMnED
07-18-2013, 10:51 AM

Started watching basketball last year did ya?

Nash
07-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Lakers went to 3 consecutive Finals in 08 09 10 and won twice

Not really unheard of "at this recent time" it happened 3 years ago

Ya ****ing ******
And you don't think Lakers run is special as well? You know when I say "unheard of" I don't mean literally, right? It's just a figure of speech for something very impressive.

Jesus, chill :biggums:

kamil
07-18-2013, 10:53 AM

Were you born yesterday?

COnDEMnED
07-18-2013, 10:54 AM
And you don't think Lakers run is special as well? You know when I say "unheard of" I don't mean literally, right? It's just a figure of speech for something very impressive.

Your going to reply to me next.. If this is how you really feel about it, then I apologize.

Nuff Said
07-18-2013, 10:58 AM

What exactly did you mean then because the lakers literally just came off a three peat finals appearance the year before Miami started theirs. No gap between the two. What did you mean?

Nash
07-18-2013, 11:01 AM
What exactly did you mean then because the lakers literally just came off a three peat finals appearance the year before Miami started theirs. No gap between the two. What did you mean?
I was mostly thinking about soccer since we're having the soccer vs Miami discussion. Nobody has won the champions league back to back in a long, long time.

Skip Bayless
07-18-2013, 11:09 AM
I was mostly thinking about soccer since we're having the soccer vs Miami discussion.

:oldlol: Just stop talking. LeBron sheep are the scum of the earth.

rmt
07-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Spurs - highest winning percentage of all sports over past 16 years - 70.3%

4 championships, 5 Finals appearances

Spurs former personnel/influence all over the NBA - Jacques Vaughn, Danny Ferry, Steve Kerr, Vinny Del Negro, Budenholzer, Mike Brown, Monty Williams, Sam Presti.

Don't think Miami Heat beats that.

brownmamba00
07-18-2013, 11:17 AM
I was mostly thinking about soccer since we're having the soccer vs Miami discussion. Nobody has won the champions league back to back in a long, long time.
In football, the best team doesn't always win

also less margin for error; an nba series is 7 games while a champions league series is 2 games.

Papaya Petee
07-18-2013, 11:48 AM
This year alone, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Juventus were all better football teams then Manchester United. :roll:

Miami Heat is the best basketball team in the world, Man U is NOT in football, please don't compare.

deja vu
07-18-2013, 01:03 PM
This year alone, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Juventus were all better football teams then Manchester United. :roll:

Miami Heat is the best basketball team in the world, Man U is NOT in football, please don't compare.
Bolded are trophyless teams this year. :roll:

13 Premier League titles in 21 years >>>>> 3 NBA titles in 25 years :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

deja vu
07-18-2013, 01:07 PM

LOL Manchester United won 3 straight Premier League titles along with a Champions League title. And they have won 5 of the last 7, and 13 of the last 21. So you still think the Heat are more dominant? GTFO here. :roll:

riseagainst
07-18-2013, 03:16 PM
the Heat are not the top franchise in all of sports.

But OP is the top fakkit in all of ISH.

TonyMontana
07-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Bolded are trophyless teams this year. :roll:

13 Premier League titles in 21 years >>>>> 3 NBA titles in 25 years :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Noone cares about what teams did 21 and 25 years ago. None of those players are even on the team anymore.

My english friend told me your manchester united(which he says is the goto team for americans wannabe euro frontrunners) flops in the champions league every year against the top competition. Dont even compare that kind of failure to the Heat who have just won their 2nd nba title in a row. :oldlol:

The current Heat are 2 time NBA champions on top of being one of the most entertaining teams of all-time(whether you want them to win or lose, everyone watches). Not to mention the best athlete in the world on our team. Your franchise just doesn't compare.

Spurs - highest winning percentage of all sports over past 16 years - 70.3%

4 championships, 5 Finals appearances

Spurs former personnel/influence all over the NBA - Jacques Vaughn, Danny Ferry, Steve Kerr, Vinny Del Negro, Budenholzer, Mike Brown, Monty Williams, Sam Presti.

Don't think Miami Heat beats that.

Get out of here. On top of the Heat dominating the Spurs in the Finals to win the championship, people actually care about them. Past 3 years Spurs flopped to the Thunder, and lost in the Finals. Compare that to the Heat (2 consecutive titles and 3 consecutive Finals appearences). Just sit down.

Noone is watching the Finals for the Spurs. Their watching to see the Heat. If the Finals is Spurs/Pacers noone is watching.

They dont have the flare like Miami does.

rmt
07-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Get out of here. On top of the Heat dominating the Spurs in the Finals to win the championship, people actually care about them. Past 3 years Spurs flopped to the Thunder, and lost in the Finals. Compare that to the Heat (2 consecutive titles and 3 consecutive Finals appearences). Just sit down.

Noone is watching the Finals for the Spurs. Their watching to see the Heat. If the Finals is Spurs/Pacers noone is watching.

Go on believing that people CARE about the Heat. These days it's what have you done lately - the same short-sightedness that prevails in society today. Claiming that a franchise is the top one in all of sport (IMO) requires a history a little longer than 3 years. It requires having a reputation of conducting business the right way, contending for a LONG time, respect throughout the league in ownership, management, player development, coaching, players - not just a collusion of superstars.

Listen to what Riley himself says - he'd like to keep the Heat core players together the way the Spurs and past Bulls, Celtics, (80s) Lakers have - for SUSTAINED excellence.

And the word is "flair" not "flare."

TonyMontana
07-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Go on believing that people CARE about the Heat. These days it's what have you done lately - the same short-sightedness that prevails in society today. Claiming that a franchise is the top one in all of sport (IMO) requires a history a little longer than 3 years. It requires having a reputation of conducting business the right way, contending for a LONG time, respect throughout the league in ownership, management, player development, coaching, players - not just a collusion of superstars.

Listen to what Riley himself says - he'd like to keep the Heat core players together the way the Spurs and past Bulls, Celtics, (80s) Lakers have - for SUSTAINED excellence.

And the word is "flair" not "flare."

Just look at this site during the season.

75%(probably more) of the threads are about the Heat and LeBron. People care about the Heat. Most of it is hate, but when you got haters you are doing it right.

No team in any sport can match the excellence of the Heat since LeBron James came to Miami. Since that timespan Miami is the top franchise in all of sports. No need to be mad and try to nitpick. Its just the truth.

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 05:49 PM
the Heat are not the top franchise in all of sports.

But OP is the top fakkit in all of ISH.
I concur. Him and silkk.

DaSeba5
07-18-2013, 05:53 PM
TM always draws 8+ pages of threads in everything he posts. You guys keep falling for it every time. It's so obvious.

Dengness9
07-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Sorry idiot. Even after 2 chips and 3 finals appearances in a row the Knicks, Lakers, and Bulls franchises are all still worth more, have more fans globally, and sell more of everything.

No one cares about the Heat like you say. Can't tell you how many sports fans don't watch bball anymore on the NBA level because of how pathetic the Heat and their "fan" base are and how pathetically they represent themselves.

A lot of people hated Jordan but most all respected him and the Bulls. Same cant be said for Lebron and the cheat.

And guess what? In 5 years....the heat will be totally irrelevant again. And you'll jump on somebody else's dick.

Nice thread, nice try.

Miami = awful sports town

You = bandwagon square

Go **** yourself kiddie. You think the nba started in 2010.

Dengness9
07-18-2013, 06:03 PM
I concur. Him and silkk.

Silkk and Montana.....same person or gay lovers?

Either way they are F a g g o t s.

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 06:04 PM
Silkk and Montana.....same person or gay lovers?

Either way they are F a g g o t s.
Yes you are right about that.

Dengness9
07-18-2013, 06:05 PM
TM always draws 8+ pages of threads in everything he posts. You guys keep falling for it every time. It's so obvious.

We gotta give these bitches something to look forward too.

You're fanbase is a joke. You know better than anyone since your a real fan that this isn't gonna last and these trolls will go to another team.

kamil
07-18-2013, 06:06 PM
Noone cares about what teams did 21 and 25 years ago. None of those players are even on the team anymore.

My english friend told me your manchester united(which he says is the goto team for americans wannabe euro frontrunners) flops in the champions league every year against the top competition. Dont even compare that kind of failure to the Heat who have just won their 2nd nba title in a row. :oldlol:

The current Heat are 2 time NBA champions on top of being one of the most entertaining teams of all-time(whether you want them to win or lose, everyone watches). Not to mention the best athlete in the world on our team. Your franchise just doesn't compare.

You're friend told you something? You make a convincing argument.

LOL, dumbass.

TonyMontana
07-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Sorry idiot. Even after 2 chips and 3 finals appearances in a row the Knicks, Lakers, and Bulls franchises are all still worth more, have more fans globally, and sell more of everything.

No one cares about the Heat like you say. Can't tell you how many sports fans don't watch bball anymore on the NBA level because of how pathetic the Heat and their "fan" base are and how pathetically they represent themselves.

A lot of people hated Jordan but most all respected him and the Bulls. Same cant be said for Lebron and the cheat.

And guess what? In 5 years....the heat will be totally irrelevant again. And you'll jump on somebody else's dick.

Nice thread, nice try.

Miami = awful sports town

You = bandwagon square

Go **** yourself kiddie. You think the nba started in 2010.

Whens the last time the Bulls were relevant?

1998? All of the players from that team are over 50 years old now.

Your team blows dick. You can kiss my ass and admire my two consecutive NBA championship trophies.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/51c3d72569bedd5b5300000d-800-/lebron-james-trophies-nba-finals-2013.jpg

Enjoy

Nash
07-18-2013, 06:08 PM
8 pages of people ripping OP(which he deserves, big troll) but I honestly still haven't heard 1 reason why Miami Heat isn't the most dominant team in all sports recent years.

Without mentioning things that happened 5 years ago or 20 years ago.

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 06:11 PM
8 pages of people ripping OP(which he deserves, big troll) but I honestly still haven't heard 1 reason why Miami Heat isn't the most dominant team in all sports recent years.

Giants are a better franchise then the heat

DaSeba5
07-18-2013, 06:12 PM
We gotta give these bitches something to look forward too.

You're fanbase is a joke. You know better than anyone since your a real fan that this isn't gonna last and these trolls will go to another team.

I can't wait, although if getting a ton of trolls means they are winning titles, then I'll deal with it.

Lakers2877
07-18-2013, 06:14 PM
They've certainly been the most successful recently. The Lakers are without a doubt the top franchise in the nba if not all of US sports though. A couple seasons doesn't change that

TonyMontana
07-18-2013, 06:16 PM

:applause:

You wont see one, because the Heat are the top franchise in all of sports. People love talking about the Heat whether they want to see them win or lose. People tune in and watch.

When you combine that with their success in the past 3 years (3 consecutive Finals series, 2 consecutive championships) no other team can compare.

The only thing the haters can go with is shit that happened 10+ years ago where the teams makeup was completely different or personal attacks.

Giants are a better franchise then the heat

2 consecutive championships, 3 consecutive Finals berths > 2 championships, and a missed playoffs.

Not to mention your typical sports fan doesn't even care about the Giants where as if you ask them about the Heat the sports viewer will ALWAYS have an opinion about the team. We got LeBron James, the top athlete on the planet. Can anyone in this thread even name 4 players on the Giants? They got the dudes whose last name ends in ***, Fat panda, and Fear the beard guy. None of those can compare to LeBron in terms of starpower.

Nash
07-18-2013, 06:29 PM
The fact that not winning a championship is viewed as a disappointment for the Heat tells you a lot about the whole situation. Love them or hate them, the Miami Heat engage. People hate the team, the whole country roots for whoever plays against them and people talk about them. A lot.

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 06:31 PM
The fact that not winning a championship is viewed as a disappointment for the Heat tells you a lot about the whole situation. Love them or hate them, the Miami Heat engage. People hate the team, the whole country roots for whoever plays against them and people talk about them. A lot.
Because the heat is not a REAL team, thats why.

crisoner
07-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Nope OP is a retard

Heavincent
07-18-2013, 06:33 PM
3 straight finals appareances and back to back champions is unheard of at this recent time

Yeah the Heat are the first team to do it since 2010 :eek:

Flash31
07-18-2013, 06:34 PM
yes theyre the most talked about,publicized,popular,scrutinized,most
famous team in all of sports right now

but a poster who said they should trade wade
and is constantly trashing the team and him has no say
and shouldnt be making any threads about them

lets get this clear you are a lebron stan
not a heat fan
wherever lebron goes you follow

Thatll be like a fan of the spurs saying the spurs should trade duncan

nope,any and all heat threads made by you should be regarded as trash

any topic or opinion coming from you is trash

anybody that says that wade should have been traded instead of miller amnestied
is a hater and knows absolutely jack and sh1t about
basketball

you shouldnt even have an opinion anymore
or be able to make threads

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah the Heat are the first team to do it since 2010 :eek:
owned.

PJR
07-18-2013, 06:37 PM
OP is a troll, but it is truly amazing what Pat Riley has accomplished with the Heat. Multiple contending teams over the 18 year span. 4 NBA Final appearances, 3 titles. And consider that the Heat were just a team a few years into expansion? Quite the feat. Riley made basketball in South Florida relevant.

As a season ticket holder, I am grateful. :bowdown:

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 06:39 PM
OP is a troll, but it is truly amazing what Pat Riley has accomplished with the Heat. Multiple contending teams over the 18 year span. 4 NBA Final appearances, 3 titles. And consider that the Heat were just a team a few years into expansion? Quite the feat. Riley made basketball in South Florida relevant.

As a season ticket holder, I am grateful. :bowdown:
Its funny how all three titles that the heat won deserves asteriks though.

Flash31
07-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Because the heat is not a REAL team, thats why.

the heats not a "real" team?

you dont know jack about basketball
or the heat

contrary to media belief and media distortion
the heat is not lebron and company
or the big 3 and cast

they are a real team
if the heat are not a real team then no team is

wade brought bosh and lebron together with him
enticed haslem to stay,which in turn brough
miller due to haslems friendship with him

joel anthony took a paycut to stay,as did chalmers due to their close bonds and a chance to win

The heat are the very definition of a team,
people sacrificing money,stats,and roles
in order to win the most important thing
the nba championship as a team

The heat have defense,shooting,they work as a team
not a one man or superstar show like other teams in the league(ny,lal,hou)

Some of yall should just stick to espn
bc its clear thats where you get your ideas and thoughts

which makes it more than obviously clear yall dont know sht about basketball

PJR
07-18-2013, 06:43 PM

It's also funny that your mother wished that she had swallowed you.

Flash31
07-18-2013, 06:54 PM

Im wondering by whos logic,yours?
the media haters?

Last I checked every team in the lockout played 16 games
in the playoffs to win a championship
the heat won 16

Last yr they beat the thunder in 5,
and yes injuries happened but the heat werent at fault
there and on top of that bosh and haslem were injured as well

this yr they beat the spurs in 7,wade was injured as well

and on top of that MIA had the FEWEST,the LEAST AMOUNT
of FTA In NBA HISTORY in the Finals
so it couldnt be injuries or refs or anything
they actually won and there cant be any excuses if you wanted to come up with any

06,the rules heavily favored the offensive player
every guard got an increase in fta
and rules favored offense and yet
the MAVS were up 2-0 and Literally Choked

but Im also assuming and most likely sure
bc it was Mia and not LA,NY,Chi,Bos
it gets all that hate

and if you are a fan of either of those teams
you cant say sht about other teams titles ever

02 sac-la series,refs heavily favoring la nearly every time theyre in playoffs
the 60s celtics,the Refs Jordan Rules for the Bulls
Derek fishers 0.4 sec shot counting even though it was longer than 0.4 seconds
All the injuries to key players happening in their wins
all the money payroll and stars on those teams

its beyond hypocrisy,anything that the heat are complained about
and so called deemed asterisks bc of it
every other team has as well
so in that case all those teams should get asterisks as well
then

its only bc its mia and not those teams that the hate arises

Flash31
07-18-2013, 07:00 PM
They've certainly been the most successful recently. The Lakers are without a doubt the top franchise in the nba if not all of US sports though. A couple seasons doesn't change that

well if its going on combined success like that no
they are not

Celtics,Yankees are better

and if we're going on overall success in all team sports

the Montreal Canadiens are the greatest team ever
over 20 plus titles

Even if youre going on popularity the Bulls still outrank the Lakers in wirldwide popularity due to Bulls dominance and Jordan in 90s

Sarcastic
07-18-2013, 08:15 PM
well if its going on combined success like that no
they are not

Celtics,Yankees are better

and if we're going on overall success in all team sports

the Montreal Canadiens are the greatest team ever
over 20 plus titles

Even if youre going on popularity the Bulls still outrank the Lakers in wirldwide popularity due to Bulls dominance and Jordan in 90s

Yankees have more titles than the Canadiens. They dominate their sport more than any other dynastic team.

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 08:18 PM
the heats not a "real" team?

you dont know jack about basketball
or the heat

contrary to media belief and media distortion
the heat is not lebron and company
or the big 3 and cast

they are a real team
if the heat are not a real team then no team is

wade brought bosh and lebron together with him
enticed haslem to stay,which in turn brough
miller due to haslems friendship with him

joel anthony took a paycut to stay,as did chalmers due to their close bonds and a chance to win

The heat are the very definition of a team,
people sacrificing money,stats,and roles
in order to win the most important thing
the nba championship as a team

The heat have defense,shooting,they work as a team
not a one man or superstar show like other teams in the league(ny,lal,hou)

Some of yall should just stick to espn
bc its clear thats where you get your ideas and thoughts

which makes it more than obviously clear yall dont know sht about basketball
The heat are a 2k cheat team. Admit it.

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 08:19 PM
It's also funny that your mother wished that she had swallowed you.
Whats the deal with the language man?

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Im wondering by whos logic,yours?
the media haters?

Last I checked every team in the lockout played 16 games
in the playoffs to win a championship
the heat won 16

Last yr they beat the thunder in 5,
and yes injuries happened but the heat werent at fault
there and on top of that bosh and haslem were injured as well

this yr they beat the spurs in 7,wade was injured as well

and on top of that MIA had the FEWEST,the LEAST AMOUNT
of FTA In NBA HISTORY in the Finals
so it couldnt be injuries or refs or anything
they actually won and there cant be any excuses if you wanted to come up with any

06,the rules heavily favored the offensive player
every guard got an increase in fta
and rules favored offense and yet
the MAVS were up 2-0 and Literally Choked

but Im also assuming and most likely sure
bc it was Mia and not LA,NY,Chi,Bos
it gets all that hate

and if you are a fan of either of those teams
you cant say sht about other teams titles ever

02 sac-la series,refs heavily favoring la nearly every time theyre in playoffs
the 60s celtics,the Refs Jordan Rules for the Bulls
Derek fishers 0.4 sec shot counting even though it was longer than 0.4 seconds
All the injuries to key players happening in their wins
all the money payroll and stars on those teams

its beyond hypocrisy,anything that the heat are complained about
and so called deemed asterisks bc of it
every other team has as well
so in that case all those teams should get asterisks as well
then

its only bc its mia and not those teams that the hate arises
2006- refs cheated for wade
2012- refs cheated game 2 and 3 which made thunder give up in game 4 and 5
2013- game 6 and 7.

PJR
07-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Whats the deal with the language man?

Don't say stupid shit and I won't insult you.

When you throw out stupid ass assertions like "The Heat aren't a real team" or "All their titles have asterisks", then you're obviously not trying to have any productive or rational discussion. Spare me the drivel.

Bandito
07-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Whens the last time the Bulls were relevant?

1998? All of the players from that team are over 50 years old now.

Your team blows dick. You can kiss my ass and admire my two consecutive NBA championship trophies.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/51c3d72569bedd5b5300000d-800-/lebron-james-trophies-nba-finals-2013.jpg

Enjoy
I don't see you carrying any trophies. All I see are the heat players the one who won the trophies carrying. Are you that delusional that you think Lebron's accomplishments are yours?:roll:

Fresh Kid
07-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Don't say stupid shit and I won't insult you.

When you throw out stupid ass assertions like "The Heat aren't a real team" or "All their titles have asterisks", then you're obviously not trying to have any productive or rational discussion. Spare me the drivel.
You the one thats stupid to not accept the fact that I am right about what I said.

talamo
07-18-2013, 09:10 PM
I don't see you carrying any trophies. All I see are the heat players the one who won the trophies carrying. Are you that delusional that you think Lebron's accomplishments are yours?:roll:

dude is craaaaaazie... forreal though :coleman:

deja vu
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
yes theyre the most talked about,publicized,popular,scrutinized,most
famous team in all of sports right now

Only in basketball. Basketball is a global sport but it's not even close to football/soccer in popularity. More people talk about Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo than the Heat right now.

Heat during this time is not even close to being as popular as the Bulls were in the 90s. The Bulls were a well-loved team. The Heat, on the other hand, is so hated that majority of Americans want them to lose to the Spurs. :roll:

Heavincent
07-18-2013, 11:51 PM

He lives vicariously through Lebron. I guess it makes him feel better about himself or something.

deja vu
07-18-2013, 11:55 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

We're the reigning Premier League champions, and have won 5 of the last 7. So the Miami Heat with 3 titles in the last 7 years is better? Hahaha... Not to mention that we have won 13 of the 21 PL titles. So yeah the Miami Heat with 3 titles is better. LMAO

Flops in the Champions League? I guess your friend didn't watch the Champions League in 2008 when we won it and have went to the CL Finals 3 times in the last 5 years. :roll: So yeah that's what you call a "flop." Real Madrid hasn't even been to the CL finals in 10 years.

In terms of worldwide popularity, Wayne Rooney >>>> LeBron James. :applause:

BTW, we're valued over $4 billion and has over 300+ million fans worldwide. How about the Heat? LOL

Sit down, kid. People don't care about the Heat, they just want them to lose. It's like Mayweather who people pay to watch because they want him to lose. :roll:

Nets fan 93
07-19-2013, 02:05 AM
I didnt watch a single finals game

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 08:58 AM
I didnt watch a single finals game
I wish I didn't watch the finals though.

Le Shaqtus
07-19-2013, 09:03 AM

Did you not see his finals highlights? Dude is a legend :applause: MJ would be playing second fiddle to TonyMontana if he played in the weak 80's. He's just camera shy so you never see him live.

diamenz
07-19-2013, 10:15 AM

LoL montana is a joke!

TheMan
07-19-2013, 11:58 AM
OP, your team is crap without James. Your team broke rules the way Riley and Wade colluded to get James from Cleveland, if he leaves next season, the Heat will become as irrelevant as before they got James. They go from top NBA title contender to maybe fourth or fifth seed just in the East.

Deal with it

TheMan
07-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Yep, and the Heat are a VERY young franchise. 1988. Took them a few years to get going, but once Riley took over this team in 1995 there has had VERY few bad years. Riley knows how to build winners.

If you just go by since the Heat came into the league, the only teams with more titles are SA,Chicago, and LA. If you go by since Riley took over only LA and SA have more.

The Heat have had 3 completely different contending teams, the Zo-Hardaway teams, Shaq-Wade, and now the Big Three. When you look at teams like the Bulls they got all of their relevance in one era because they stumbled upon a stacked team in a weak league. They've never been able to put another contender together.
Ha, you mad bro? "stumbled upon a stacked team in a weak league" :facepalm:They drafted Jordan, Grant, Kukoc and traded for an unknown project in Pippen, and got a player nobody wanted in Rodman from SA, hired an unknown coach in Phil Jackson. They cut their teeth with an all time great team in Bad Boys Pistons team and never looked back once they got past them, went through growing pains. They didn't get three franchise players together iin their prime n one team to rig the system
I don't know why I bother with you, yoy are about the worst poster here, I bet other Heat fans even feel embarrassed by you. To take on your idiotic bolded statement...the 90s weren't weak you idiot. If you want to call an era weak, the last 4-5 years have been pretty bad, this this last season the Heat were in a fortunate position by all the injuries the other contending teams suffered and it still took the Heat 7 games vs Indy without their best offensive player and y'all really should've lost to the Spurs in 6 with a hobbled Parker:facepalm The Heat were not dominant in the post season, deal with it.

Now your stupid little remark about the Bulls never being contenders outside of the Jordan era, 2011 ECF's :confusedshrug: Yeah the lost to the Heat but when you get that deep, you aren't a contender?

Moron troll

ILLsmak
07-19-2013, 04:48 PM

lol would be funny if LeBron made a shitload of April 13 accounts just to get all of his rage out and troll this site.

-Smak

diamenz
07-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Ha, you mad bro? "stumbled upon a stacked team in a weak league" :facepalm:They drafted Jordan, Grant, Kukoc and traded for an unknown project in Pippen, and got a player nobody wanted in Rodman from SA, hired an unknown coach in Phil Jackson. They cut their teeth with an all time great team in Bad Boys Pistons team and never looked back once they got past them, went through growing pains. They didn't get three franchise players together iin their prime n one team to rig the system
I don't know why I bother with you, yoy are about the worst poster here, I bet other Heat fans even feel embarrassed by you. To take on your idiotic bolded statement...the 90s weren't weak you idiot. If you want to call an era weak, the last 4-5 years have been pretty bad, this this last season the Heat were in a fortunate position by all the injuries the other contending teams suffered and it still took the Heat 7 games vs Indy without their best offensive player and y'all really should've lost to the Spurs in 6 with a hobbled Parker:facepalm The Heat were not dominant in the post season, deal with it.

Now your stupid little remark about the Bulls never being contenders outside of the Jordan era, 2011 ECF's :confusedshrug: Yeah the lost to the Heat but when you get that deep, you aren't a contender?

Moron troll

post of the week :applause:

Flash31
07-19-2013, 11:14 PM
2006- refs cheated for wade
2012- refs cheated game 2 and 3 which made thunder give up in game 4 and 5
2013- game 6 and 7.

06- refs didnt cheat for wade
wade took advantage of the rules
benefitting an offensive player that year
all guards did

12-Kevin Durant playing with 5 fouls and not getting
fouled out which he clearly should have of that obvious call that they ignored
and wouldnt have even been playing the 4th

13-game 6
Ginobli traveled on his last drive doing the 40 yd dash basically
and Tim Duncan was substituted illegally
game 7-most of the calls in that game and the whole
series went SAS way

The heat got the least,LEAST AMOUNT of FTA
in the finals for ANY TEAM In NBA HISTORY

Yeah im sure the refs helped the heat out great there giving
them less fta than any other team in history

Im sure they helped the heat when Duncan would do his illegal screens,LeBron would get hacked and no call,Bosh was called for everything
and Wade got no calls

And another
550 posts in 2 months
the only thing "fresh" about you is the roll of toothpaste
and soap you have that you never use

Sunlight,Do you even know it?

Flash31
07-19-2013, 11:25 PM
The heat are a 2k cheat team. Admit it.

I would say the New Nets are
and the 90s Orl Magic Hakeem Rockets and
Carmelo Knicks in that game are

the epitome of cheese

Somehow Carmelo is Reggie Miller vs the Knicks from 3
Hakeem never misses doubled tripled still goes in
Shaq is unstoppable with Penny on the drive
Anderson making all

Then again of course the heat are an NBA 2k Cheat team

Theyre practically unstoppable
Bosh is automatic from mid-range,Miller and Allen never miss
and can make contested 3s from 25-30 ft out
Dwade can finish any drive
Chalmers can steal the ball with ease and make the 3
and Cole can make pull up js with ease

The cheapest thing besides the 3 cheesing especially from Allen,Curry,Melo
is the person holding the ball getting in front of their teammate
and passing the ball to him leaving a WiDE OPEN Shot No matter What

Live was more realistic than 2ks bs ratings and
how easy some players can shoot like r miller whenever
and the easy cheesing exploits

Though live did have the half-court automatic 3
heave
nothing but net every time

oh the horror
07-20-2013, 12:27 AM
3 rings in all of franchise history and they're the greatest franchise in all of sports.

Why does ISH allow people to continuously post BS?

"Tony Montana" there uses this site to basically jerk himself off into feeling important for the lack of real life friends and the rest of us have to see it?

DaSeba5
07-20-2013, 01:07 AM
I know I'm making it worse by posting this because I'm bumping it up a bit, but why are people still commenting here?