PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan is GAY ??

dgnr8
07-19-2013, 08:53 AM
http://www.basketballaboveall.com/2013/07/tim-duncan-gay.html

GreatHILL
07-19-2013, 08:57 AM
today its cool to be gay

Straight_Ballin
07-19-2013, 09:03 AM
If he is, it just makes his top 10 status that much sweeter.

NBA allowing themselves to be bested by someone that is gay? It almost goes hand in hand with the entire NBA allowing AI's little ass to win the MVP.

BlazerRed
07-19-2013, 09:04 AM
First of all, shitty source. Secondly it says "bisexual", which isn't gay.

Straight_Ballin
07-19-2013, 09:06 AM

But...but...site admins of bball forums are credible! :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

3LiftHeatCurse
07-19-2013, 09:08 AM
duncan has always had kind of a fruity way of carrying himself.

so does chris bosh.

matter of fact, we could probably make a list of all "SUSPECT" kind of players. i'd add Kobe on that list too, he's toned it down nowadays but back in the day dude was kissing niccas on the lips and shit.

MMKM
07-19-2013, 09:09 AM

Bisexual = gay sometimes + straight sometimes. Kinda hard to say you're not gay while you're in the act of doing another dude, know what I'm sayin?

AMERVET
07-19-2013, 09:13 AM
had to log in after so long just to say "WHAT!?"

Djarum
07-19-2013, 09:21 AM
crawled out from under my rock after so long just to say "WHAT!?"

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Definition of BISEXUAL
a : possessing characters of both sexes : hermaphroditic
b : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes

1ho

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Wrong. Bi is gay period. Think about it.

Djarum
07-19-2013, 09:26 AM

No, no it actually isn't. There is a reason why we have two completely different words that describe two completely different things. Isn't language fun? Let me break it down for you in a VERY simple way because I think you couldn't understand the big definition in the post above you.

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

1 is 1, 1 is not 2. You are ****ing retarded :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

DCL
07-19-2013, 09:28 AM
tim duncan likes sucking c0ck and having a d!ck up the ass?

:confusedshrug:

don't care either way, whatever floats his boat...

MMKM
07-19-2013, 09:31 AM
No, no it actually isn't. There is a reason why we have two completely different words that describe two completely different things. Isn't language fun? Let me break it down for you in a VERY simple way because I think you couldn't understand the big definition in the post above you.

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

Hahahaha this is like if someone had apples AND oranges and you asked them "do you have any apples" and they said no. I don't have any apples, I just have applesandoranges.....semantics much?

Djarum
07-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Hahahaha this is like if someone had apples AND oranges and you asked them "do you have any apples" and they said no. I don't have any apples, I just have applesandoranges.....semantics much?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://i.qkme.me/35ydtg.jpg

You just compared a possession of simple fruits to the incredibly complex system of human sexuality. Nice job.

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 09:34 AM

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

If a man sleep with a man rather than a woman than that sicko is gay.

MaxFly
07-19-2013, 09:35 AM

I have to give you props for that pun. :applause:

Straight_Ballin
07-19-2013, 09:36 AM

You just compared a possession of simple fruits to the incredibly complex system of human sexuality. Nice job.

Incredibly complex? It's very simple actually when you take into account that there are only 4 possible choices. Either you love ****, snatch, both or nothing.

Djarum
07-19-2013, 09:37 AM
If a man sleep with a man rather then a woman than that sicko is gay.

According to that logic if a man sleeps with another woman instead of another man then that guy is straight. Are you really this daft? I'm being trolled, right? You do understand that according to your definition of bisexual, Tim Duncan IS in fact bisexual. HAHAHAHAHHA :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol :lol :lol

Incredibly complex? It's very simple actually when you take into account that there are only 4 possible choices. Either you love ****, snatch, both or nothing.

Completely untrue. Go ebay a biology book.

Straight_Ballin
07-19-2013, 09:42 AM
According to that logic if a man sleeps with another woman instead of another man then that guy is straight. Are you really this daft? I'm being trolled, right? You do understand that according to your definition of bisexual, Tim Duncan IS in fact bisexual. HAHAHAHAHHA :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol :lol :lol

Completely untrue. Go ebay a biology book.

No one gives a **** what your biology book says. :oldlol: In the context of what is correct in "street terms":

-Men who only like other men are gay
-Men who like only women are straight
-Men who like both men and women are bisexual

The_Yearning
07-19-2013, 09:44 AM
No wonder why his post moves are always on point...

SacJB Shady
07-19-2013, 09:46 AM
lets just say it's gay to get rammed or rocked. I knew there was something strange about Timmy.

Djarum
07-19-2013, 09:50 AM
No one gives a **** what your biology book says. :oldlol: In the context of what is correct in "street terms":

-Men who only like other men are gay
-Men who like only women are straight
-Men who like both men and women are bisexual

You are forgetting about transexualism, buddy. If you think you can break transexualism down in "street terms" then you are beyond hope. Sexuality works as a sliding scale between two extremes. It is determined by a neuronal mass count in a very specific part of the brain. This mass, combined with environmental stimuli, dictates sexual identity as well as attraction. Please... hide your ignorance. Street terms are just that, streeeeeet terms. Not absolute facts. Humans are NOT THAT SIMPLE.

Your American high school education is showing. Hahahah. Cya.

Lakers2877
07-19-2013, 09:50 AM
If you're a man and like an occasional side of sausage you are definitely gay

Djarum
07-19-2013, 09:54 AM

Lakers, I am about to reveal to you a VERY complex and difficult to understand concept that I think will blow your mind! You seem to possess an incredible amount of intelligence so I think you can handle it... here goes...

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

Crazy, huh? Wow. I'm not quite sure I understand it but I think you'll be able to. So ****ing complicated!!

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 09:56 AM

What im trying to say is theres so much tuna in the world over and under the sea, and if you decided to say "aw phooey, Im tired of screwing me some tuna let me fool around with a dude" that means you gay. You cant be screwing tuna thinking about some dude in the middle of screwing tuna either because that's gay. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, remember that buddy. You might as well change the word bisexual to a confused disgrace thats also gay.

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Thank you.

Djarum
07-19-2013, 10:10 AM
What im trying to say is theres so much tuna in the world over and under the sea, and if you decided to say "aw phooey, Im tired of screwing me some tuna let me fool around with a dude" that means you gay. You cant be screwing tuna thinking about some dude in the middle of screwing tuna either because that's gay. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, remember that buddy. You might as well change the word bisexual to a confused disgrace thats also gay.

You are doing a very bad job of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/jan/09/overfishing-pacific-bluefin-tuna

:rant

You do understand that Tuna numbers in the ocean have never been lower, right? That most kinds are either endangered or nearly endangered? Or extinct? Thanks.

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 10:22 AM
You are doing a very bad job of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/jan/09/overfishing-pacific-bluefin-tuna

:rant

You do understand that Tuna numbers in the ocean have never been lower, right? That most kinds are either endangered or nearly endangered? Or extinct? Thanks.
Are you serious? Nobody have time for no geographic lessons man. You know what I mean, dont act stupid.

ErhnamDjinn
07-19-2013, 10:25 AM
lmao at the picture they used.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1002856_508890745848560_14931731_n.jpg

Straight_Ballin
07-19-2013, 10:42 AM
You are forgetting about transexualism, buddy. If you think you can break transexualism down in "street terms" then you are beyond hope. Sexuality works as a sliding scale between two extremes. It is determined by a neuronal mass count in a very specific part of the brain. This mass, combined with environmental stimuli, dictates sexual identity as well as attraction. Please... hide your ignorance. Street terms are just that, streeeeeet terms. Not absolute facts. Humans are NOT THAT SIMPLE.

Your American high school education is showing. Hahahah. Cya.

Transexualism deals with modification to the human body and adds a whole different dimension to the discussion. I never said one can break down transexualism into street terms. Go back and re-read my post. This is a message board for basketball, hence street terms is more applicable in this setting. Also your assumption that my highest level of education is HS is incorrect, much like your argument.

MMKM
07-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Is it ironic that a dude named "straight ballin" is trying to give us all a lesson on bisexualism?

Sheik1287
07-19-2013, 11:08 AM
So only women can be bisexual? Men can only be gay or straight?

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Bingo.

Lakers2877
07-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Lakers, I am about to reveal to you a VERY complex and difficult to understand concept that I think will blow your mind! You seem to possess an incredible amount of intelligence so I think you can handle it... here goes...

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

Crazy, huh? Wow. I'm not quite sure I understand it but I think you'll be able to. So ****ing complicated!!
I'm about to reveal a very simple fact. If you're a man and you like sucking on nuts. You are gay.

Haymaker
07-19-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm about to reveal a very simple fact. If you're a man and you like sucking on nuts. You are gay.

No, you can be exclusively gay and hate the sight and smell of pu$$y. There are other who likes both Cox and Pu$$ies, which are called bisexual.

selrahc
07-19-2013, 12:29 PM
if duncan is gay then he shouldn't be inducted in to the hall of fame. hall of fame is for straight men only.

LosScandalous
07-19-2013, 12:34 PM
if duncan is gay then he shouldn't be inducted in to the hall of fame. hall of fame is for straight men only.

GR8 B8 M8

Solefade
07-19-2013, 12:46 PM
i didn't read all of the previous posts but if a dude is BISEXUAL, or if there was any point of your life where you liked DICK, you are gay. I don't believe in bisexuality when it comes to dudes. It's like multiplying a positive integer with a negative integer...shit's going to be a negative at the end of the day.

Burgz V2
07-19-2013, 12:51 PM

I never thought ISH would get dumber than it already is.

You proved me wrong.

Nastradamus
07-19-2013, 12:52 PM

Might as well say Bi is straight period lol

LosScandalous
07-19-2013, 12:54 PM
i didn't read all of the previous posts but if a dude is BISEXUAL, or if there was any point of your life where you liked DICK, you are gay. I don't believe in bisexuality when it comes to dudes. It's like multiplying a positive integer with a negative integer...shit's going to be a negative at the end of the day.

"i'm really ignorant and unaware about what is going on, i'll personally redefine any word i like and i dont believe in what exists in front of my face at the end of the day"

This is actually what you just said.

HylianNightmare
07-19-2013, 01:00 PM
lotta ignorant kids in this thread

crisoner
07-19-2013, 01:08 PM

Hot Bisexual women are God's gift to man.

Solefade
07-19-2013, 01:09 PM

You can't decide to get ***** on Tuesday then have dick on Friday. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THIS FOR GUYS. If you're bisexual, then you're just an insecure homosexual that hasn't fully come out the closet yet. Calling yourself bisexual is a disclaimer to show that you MIGHT come back to being straight one day (but it never happens).

There's nothing wrong with being gay, but if you're "halfway" there you might as well own up to it.

ILLsmak
07-19-2013, 01:12 PM
lol TD isn't gay. LeBron is, however, gay.

TD is what happens when you take an extreme introvert/nerd and give them a basketball skill set. He may be socially awkward, but he's not gay. LeBron is the one that waves his hands around and makes womanfaces.

It's funny, it seems like every player, when they break up with their gf/wife, becomes "gay" for a few weeks.

-Smak

tomtucker
07-19-2013, 03:11 PM
[B]it

Goldrush25
07-19-2013, 04:22 PM

NBA allowing themselves to be bested by someone that is gay? It almost goes hand in hand with the entire NBA allowing AI's little ass to win the MVP.

What does being gay have to do with an athlete's talent level? I'm sure there are multiple HOFers in EVERY sport that are closeted homosexuals.

SilkkTheShocker
07-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Well he did sexually assault Bosh in the Finals.

jzek
So what? Collins, Parsons, Bosh, Duncan... they're all gay but they're still good bball players (maybe except for Collins). :confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
lol TD isn't gay. LeBron is, however, gay.

TD is what happens when you take an extreme introvert/nerd and give them a basketball skill set. He may be socially awkward, but he's not gay. LeBron is the one that waves his hands around and makes womanfaces.

It's funny, it seems like every player, when they break up with their gf/wife, becomes "gay" for a few weeks.

-Smak

You regularly make some of the worst posts on this board. Seriously.

-SilkkTheShocker

bluechox2
07-19-2013, 04:26 PM

once you butt fuc ked a dude, your gay

tomtucker
07-19-2013, 04:48 PM
So what? Collins, Parsons, Bosh, Duncan... they're all gay but they're still good bball players (maybe except for Collins). :confusedshrug:
Parsons is not gay.........it

MMKM
07-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Rodman wasn't considered gay? I guess technically he was bi, because he dated Carmen Electra for a while but on the other hand he dated Madonna

Living Being
07-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Rodman is bisexual. He likes dudes and chicks. He's not insecure and trying to be a little straight, either. He just likes ****ing everyone.

LosLakers
07-19-2013, 07:00 PM
You cant be Bisexual without being Gay.

You can most definitely be Straight without being Gay.

You can be Gay and also be Bisexual.

Some of you are using the term Gay and Homosexual interchangeably. Homosexual implies attraction to the same sex exclusively. Gay does not.

This thread is Gay, Bisexual, and Homosexual.

Kews1
07-19-2013, 07:05 PM

Bisexual just means your gay but you havnt taken the plunge yet

red1
07-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Well he did sexually assault Bosh in the Finals.
The joke was funnier when the other guy did it first

Dwade305
07-19-2013, 08:36 PM
:oldlol:

Cleverness
07-19-2013, 08:58 PM
1.) Tim Duncan is not gay, and I highly highly highly doubt that he is bisexual.

2.) "Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual." Thus, bisexual people are not gay or straight. Bisexual people are bisexual.

:hammerhead:

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 09:01 PM
1.) Tim Duncan is not gay, and I highly highly highly doubt that he is bisexual.

2.) "Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual." Thus, bisexual people are not gay or straight. Bisexual people are bisexual.

:hammerhead:
Bisexual men are gay not bisexual women.

bluechox2
07-19-2013, 09:10 PM
all those late nights in the locker room...it got to him

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:10 PM

Some of you are using the term Gay and Homosexual interchangeably. Homosexual implies attraction to the same sex exclusively. Gay does not.

You can't be bisexual without being straight either by that logic.

As to this thread, the majority of the posts does little to change my view that ISH is in many ways a microcosm of human society: a bunch of bigoted morons.

LosLakers
07-19-2013, 10:23 PM
You can't be bisexual without being straight either by that logic.

I didn't think it was necessary, but If you insist, I will state it as well:

You cant be Straight if you are Bisexual.

I didn't think that needed any clarification or was in any way misunderstood so I didn't include it. There you have it.

For the record- I'm Heterosexual. Doesn't matter to me in the slightest at all but I feel as if the people saying Bisexuals aren't Gay in this thread are Bisexuals themselves or are in some way confused about their sexuality.

It is quite obvious that someone that enjoys sexual intercourse with the same sex is Gay. Doesn't matter if that same person also enjoys sexual intercourse with the opposite sex more or less of the time.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:26 PM
I didn't think it was necessary, but If you insist, I will state it as well:

You cant be Straight if you are Bisexual.

I didn't think that needed any clarification or was in any way misunderstood so I didn't include it. There you have it.

:biggums:
How the **** does this work? What the **** are you talking about, seriously?
Gay=liking members of the same sex
Straight=liking members of the opposite sex
Bisexual=Liking members of both sexes

What is so hard to understand about this? :hammerhead:

MontaHardaway
07-19-2013, 10:27 PM
This is also why Parker and Brent Barry also got divorced. They were all ****ing each other
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/barry.jpg

LebronsHeadband
07-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Bisexual should be a term only used for women. If you are a guy and you like other guys you are gay. PERIOD.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:32 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbc19wiqF21r73w6e.jpg

PleezeBelieve
07-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Are people really going to start arguing there's a bi-sexual gene now?

"Yes I'm bi but I can't help it. I was born this way." ::roll::roll::roll:

LosLakers
07-19-2013, 10:36 PM

As per your definition,
"Bisexual=Liking members of both sexes" As soon as you enjoy sexual intercourse with the same sex you are Gay. What dont YOU understand about that?

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:39 PM
As per your definition,
"Bisexual=Liking members of both sexes" As soon as you enjoy sexual intercourse with the same sex you are Gay. What dont YOU understand about that?
:facepalm :banghead:

By that logic,

"Bisexual=Liking members of both sexes" As soon as you enjoy sexual intercourse with the opposite sex you are Straight. What dont YOU understand about that?

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 10:39 PM

Because liking birth canals and sausages at the same time dont mix.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Are people really going to start arguing there's a bi-sexual gene now?

"Yes I'm bi but I can't help it. I was born this way." ::roll::roll::roll:
Why would anyone choose to act in a way that gets them met with discrimination and ignorant hate?

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Because liking birth canals and sausages at the same time dont mix.
Shut the **** up you ignoramus, you're not even worth arguing with.

deja vu
07-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Bisexual should be a term only used for women. If you are a guy and you like other guys you are gay. PERIOD.

LosLakers
07-19-2013, 10:49 PM
:facepalm :banghead:

By that logic,

"Bisexual=Liking members of both sexes" As soon as you enjoy sexual intercourse with the opposite sex you are Straight. What dont YOU understand about that?

I stated it above but you keep leaving out key elements of my definitions. The exact moment you enjoy sexual intercourse with the same sex you are Gay. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ALSO ENJOY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX ANYMORE. THE INVERSE PROPERTIES ARE NOT VALID IN THIS ARGUMENT.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:54 PM
I stated it above but you keep leaving out key elements of my definitions. The exact moment you enjoy sexual intercourse with the same sex you are Gay. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ALSO ENJOY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX ANYMORE. THE INVERSE PROPERTIES ARE NOT VALID IN THIS ARGUMENT.
What the bloody hell am I leaving out? What the **** makes the "inverse properties" invalid? Because you don't want to accept bisexual as a legitimate sexual orientation. I really don't see how you can keep making posts that I can change a few words in and literally make the same retarded argument you are making from the other side:

"The exact moment you enjoy sexual intercourse with the opposite sex you are straight. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ALSO ENJOY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE same SEX ANYMORE."

deja vu
07-19-2013, 10:56 PM
So my former girlfriend was gay because she likes both guys and girls. Haha.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 10:58 PM
No, no, no, see girls can be bisexual. /ISH logic

I like how bisexual applies to girls, I'm guessing because certain posters are unwilling to think they don't have a chance with certain girls? :confusedshrug:
Jesus, this thread is full of idiocy.

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 10:58 PM
No thats actually different.

dgnr8
07-19-2013, 11:01 PM
:banana:
:cheers:
:lol

WWRWestbrookDo?
07-19-2013, 11:01 PM
i always thought the way he touched tony parker was odd. I don't think Parker is gay or bisexual or anything but I always got that vibe from Duncan

RRR3
07-19-2013, 11:03 PM
No thats actually different.
How?

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 11:05 PM
How?
Because she's a woman.

deja vu
07-19-2013, 11:06 PM
I don't know if being a bisexual is gay, but here in my place, bisexual and gay are different things. Real gays don't like pu$$ies. So I'll leave you guys to debate about this stuff ad infinitum. Haha.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Because she's a woman.
Gay can refer to females, if that's what you're arguing. If you're simply arguing semantics, then fine replace "gay" with "homosexual".

If you're not, you're legitimately mentally retarded.

dajadeed
07-19-2013, 11:16 PM
So much ignorance in this thread. People are seriously arguing the definitions of gay and bisexual? It's very simple, and if you still disagree with it then it's only to apply the childish insult of "you're gay" towards someone that could be gay or bisexual.

In other words, there alot of posters around here that just need to grow up :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
07-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Man. This whole thread just needs it's own "Wall of Shame". This is the biggest amount of mass stupidity I've ever seen on this site.

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Gay can refer to females, if that's what you're arguing. If you're simply arguing semantics, then fine replace "gay" with "homosexual".

If you're not, you're legitimately mentally retarded.
You think you making points by using big words? Man get out of here with that nonsense. bi- Girls cant be really gay because they can be severly emontionally at times which can led them to be confuse, which dont make them gay, just confused and hurt. Guys who go both ways are gay, because we are man, we are the hunter and provider and man being feminie dont mix. How you expect to tear the tuna up if you day dreaming about sticks all day while you hitting it? Think about it.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 11:28 PM
You think you making points by using big words? Man get out of here with that nonsense. bi- Girls cant be really gay because they can be severly emontionally at times which can led them to be confuse, which dont make them gay, just confused and hurt. Guys who go both ways are gay, because we are man, we are the hunter and provider and man being feminie dont mix. How you expect to tear the tuna up if you day dreaming about sticks all day while you hitting it? Think about it.
Wow, "legitimately", damn I have such a great vocab. **** outta here dude. The rest of your post sounds like the thinking of someone who is so backwards they still think men should dominate the woman and that the woman should stay at home, clean and cook, and do nothing else.

Jameerthefear
07-19-2013, 11:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Dz3nk.gif

RRR3
07-19-2013, 11:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Dz3nk.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Future rep

Fresh Kid
07-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Wow, "legitimately", damn I have such a great vocab. **** outta here dude. The rest of your post sounds like the thinking of someone who is so backwards they still think men should dominate the woman and that the woman should stay at home, clean and cook, and do nothing else.
Did I say all of that? In other words, its different because we have the stick and they dont. If a bi guy pounds tuna and receives stick he's going to be a messed up individual which will leave him gay because no man suppose to receive stick. While a bi girl dont have nothing attatched to her body to pound tuna, and toys wont give the girl that feeling when she pounds tuna the way we feel when we murdering the tuna. All girls can deeply feel is what can be pounded inside them which wont make them gay. I hope I didnt confuse you sir.

RRR3
07-19-2013, 11:45 PM
What the **** are you talking about?

And stop saying tuna. Please. Literally no one says that.

deja vu
07-19-2013, 11:49 PM
This thread is gold and should be a sticky. :roll:

tomtucker
07-20-2013, 02:58 AM
What the **** are you talking about?

And stop saying tuna. Please. Literally no one says that.

yeah, that is not cool.........my mom makes some great tuna sandwiches, was gonna beg for some tonight..........now i am not so sure :(

inclinerator
07-20-2013, 03:21 AM
no wonder he fked bosh so hard in the finals

JBrizzy
07-20-2013, 05:52 AM
Gay people are homersexual.

thabisyo
07-20-2013, 05:57 AM
Gay people are homersexual.

Ish has a spelling checker dude :coleman:

(e)
07-20-2013, 06:47 AM

Lolol can't believe the ignorance.

macmac
07-20-2013, 06:54 AM
Did I say all of that? In other words, its different because we have the stick and they dont. If a bi guy pounds tuna and receives stick he's going to be a messed up individual which will leave him gay because no man suppose to receive stick. While a bi girl dont have nothing attatched to her body to pound tuna, and toys wont give the girl that feeling when she pounds tuna the way we feel when we murdering the tuna. All girls can deeply feel is what can be pounded inside them which wont make them gay. I hope I didnt confuse you sir.

and they lick the poo poo

AussieG
07-20-2013, 07:20 AM
To summarise..

Homophobes just focus on the part that are obsessed about. The part that includes sex with dudes.

Bi = gay
Gay = gay

They hate gays but they secretly love them. Because it gives them a chance to spew their hate.

Where would racists be.. if the world consisted of only one race? They'd be bored.

And people hate the comparison of sexuality and race but it's actually very similar. And most people are aware of that.

But some places.. especially like an American basketball site.. it's like an alternate reality.

And sometimes all they care about.. is the sex with dudes part. They hate it yet they love to focus on it so much. :lol

AussieG
07-20-2013, 07:23 AM
I care little about all of this.. 2 posts.

Yet the homophobes would talk about it for pages and pages and pages. Why?

Because they are obsessed with sex with dudes. :lol

m00qi
07-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Damn. Shouldn't have read the majority of posts in this thread...feels like I lost all my brain cells reading that shit.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121109111617/glee/images/2/27/Burn_computer.gif

Maindi
07-20-2013, 08:07 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry whilst reading this thread. I knew ISH is full of stupid, ignorant people but this is just.. wow. You Americans really should focus on making your education system better, so that there wouldn't be as much of these idiots. :lol

I<3NBA
07-20-2013, 08:24 AM
how can it be hard to understand? bi sexual means liking BOTH sexes. do gays like pu$$13$?

unknowns8
07-20-2013, 08:47 AM
I'll go out on a limb here and say categorically that this is not true... :no:

sounds to me like an angry/fed up wife who knows her mega rich NBA superstar hubby - who is INTENSIVELY private - will give in to her demands easier if she starts slinging shit ... the more shit she throws the greater the chance that some will stick so to prevent that from happening TD will submit to her demands/terms of divorce settlement

seems quite straight up to me actually... :sleeping

EDIT: Besiiiiiides, he can't be gay ... gays aren't boring... :hammerhead: :oldlol:

rmt
07-20-2013, 09:05 AM
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors - some stuff seems strange to me though. Why did Amy carry on an affair for 3(?) years? If you're "in love" with someone else, get a divorce and move on. A relationship for that long is not a one-night stand, short-term or "flash in the pan" thing.

Duncan has a pre-nuptial agreement. What she's getting is set in stone so maybe she just wanted to continue to live the lifestyle in which she was accustomed to. Some women just don't know when they have it good - for all appearances, he's a good husband and father with tons of money - what more could a woman want. The rest of us would be happy with 2 out of 3 of those.

COnDEMnED
07-20-2013, 09:29 AM
I'm all for equality, I just wish people would shut the **** up about it already. Be whatever you are with pride, but the liberal media needs to stop pushing this gay agenda on the rest of us. I've already accepted you, having fluff stories about gays in the news all the time is annoying and counterproductive. Suck your *****, slam your clams, but do it quietly and privately in your home. Be classy about it. Not everyone gives a shit. That's my take on this. If Tim Duncan is gay, I don't care, just be classy about it and keep it to yourself.

I<3NBA
07-20-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm all for equality, I just wish people would shut the **** up about it already. Be whatever you are with pride, but the liberal media needs to stop pushing this gay agenda on the rest of us. I've already accepted you, having fluff stories about gays in the news all the time is annoying and counterproductive. Suck your *****, slam your clams, but do it quietly and privately in your home. Be classy about it. Not everyone gives a shit. That's my take on this. If Tim Duncan is gay, I don't care, just be classy about it and keep it to yourself.
he did keep it to himself, f@990t. if indeed it is true.

Draz
07-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Glad he came out the closet, he's a good man. That Timmy boy is a good man.

chips93
07-20-2013, 11:10 AM

there are millions of closeted homosexuals who dont have the courage to come out

im sure when somebody as respected and admired as duncan comes out, it gives these people courage to come out too.

COnDEMnED
07-20-2013, 12:42 PM
he did keep it to himself, f@990t. if indeed it is true.
He did keep it to himself, hence, classy. Understand now? Media reported it. hence my disgust for the liberal media. I don't care, keep it to yourself. Understand now, juvenile?

RRR3
07-20-2013, 12:44 PM
He did keep it to himself, hence, classy. Understand now? Media reported it. hence my disgust for the liberal media. I don't care, keep it to yourself. Understand now, juvenile?
Why should anyone have to hide their sexuality? So you think it's "classy"? :rolleyes:

COnDEMnED
07-20-2013, 12:52 PM
there are millions of closeted homosexuals who dont have the courage to come out

im sure when somebody as respected and admired as duncan comes out, it gives these people courage to come out too.
Don't they already have a substantial amount of outed gays in Hollywood alone to draw courage from? Duncan didn't come out, but I understand what you're getting at. My point is, those millions of gays when they do come out, will come out to their close family and friends. I don't need to hear about it on the news. I don't need a liberal agenda shoved down my throat, I already accept it. It's starting to have a reverse effect.

COnDEMnED
07-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Why should anyone have to hide their sexuality? So you think it's "classy"? :rolleyes:
I'm not going to allow you to put words in my mouth. Being private about your life style does not mean the same thing as hiding it. Im not against it, im just sick as **** about reading about it. My issue is not with the gays, it's with the media.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-20-2013, 12:57 PM

even if he comes out while on his way out of the nba? pretty cowardly thing to do if you ask me. most of "these people" wont be able to relate because they're not afforded the luxury of retiring before the age of 40.

Djarum
07-20-2013, 01:01 PM
ISH discusses the serious topic of human sexuality though the medium of Tim Duncan, aka the Big Fundamental, AKA Slam Duncan, AKA TD AKA TIMMY D and fails. Fails so hard.

COnDEMnED
07-20-2013, 01:08 PM
ISH discusses the serious topic of human sexuality though the medium of Tim Duncan, aka the Big Fundamental, AKA Slam Duncan, AKA TD AKA TIMMY D and fails. Fails so hard.
Here's my point proven right here. This is why I'm annoyed. Serious ****ing topic of human sexuality? Right. Maybe it's serious to the jeebus followers.

unknowns8
07-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Don't they already have a substantial amount of outed gays in Hollywood alone to draw courage from? Duncan didn't come out, but I understand what you're getting at. My point is, those millions of gays when they do come out, will come out to their close family and friends. I don't need to hear about it on the news. I don't need a liberal agenda shoved down my throat, I already accept it. It's starting to have a reverse effect.

a bit off topic but thoroughly agree man :applause:

Djarum
07-20-2013, 03:15 PM
Here's my point proven right here. This is why I'm annoyed. Serious ****ing topic of human sexuality? Right. Maybe it's serious to the jeebus followers.

Clearly its a bit serious if half ISH is confused over the incredibly, painfully, mind numbingly, kindergarten type simplicity of what bisexuality is.

MMKM
07-20-2013, 03:20 PM
This is the greatest thread ever. I initially made another thread to mock it. I apologize.:bowdown:

Fresh Kid
07-20-2013, 03:43 PM
how can it be hard to understand? bi sexual means liking BOTH sexes. do gays like pu$$13$?
Like I said in my earlier posts... You cant be dippin in the tuna fantasizing about dudes. Thats like your brain being in denial "like why im burning tuna when I can get poked out" you can't be full with testosterone and estrogen at the same damn time. We were meant to pound just like woman are meant to get pounded. And bi girls having strap ons is like little kids putting on a fake cape/towel on trying to be superman. Its not the real thing and its not her real thing. Thank you very much.

K Xerxes
07-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Like I said in my earlier posts... You cant be dippin in the tuna fantasizing about dudes. Thats like your brain being in denial "like why im burning tuna when I can get poked out" you can't be full with testosterone and estrogen at the same damn time. We were meant to pound just like woman are meant to get pounded. And bi girls having strap ons is like a little kids putting on a fake cape/towel on trying to being superman. Its not the real thing and its not her real thing. Thank you very much.

Wilds09, you are almost enough evidence for me to reject evolution.

Djarum
07-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Like I said in my earlier posts... You cant be dippin in the tuna fantasizing about dudes. Thats like your brain being in denial "like why im burning tuna when I can get poked out" you can't be full with testosterone and estrogen at the same damn time. We were meant to pound just like woman are meant to get pounded. And bi girls having strap ons is like little kids putting on a fake cape/towel on trying to be superman. Its not the real thing and its not her real thing. Thank you very much.

You sure are obsessed with graphically depicting gay sex, aren't you? Come out of the closet so we can hear you better. :rolleyes:

MMKM
07-20-2013, 04:06 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry whilst reading this thread. I knew ISH is full of stupid, ignorant people but this is just.. wow. You Americans really should focus on making your education system better, so that there wouldn't be as much of these idiots. :lol

Always gotta be one asshole taking a stab at America in every group right? Hey buddy, Patriot Missile up your ass. USA! USA!

SacJB Shady
07-20-2013, 05:43 PM
what type of guy does timmy fancy?

LongLiveTheKing
07-20-2013, 05:45 PM
what type of guy does timmy fancy?
Why are you looking at trying to get Tim? :biggums:

daj0264
07-20-2013, 06:04 PM

May 2013 :facepalm

Xsatyr
07-20-2013, 06:14 PM

What makes you think everyone posting is American???

tomtucker
07-20-2013, 06:49 PM
stop saying tuna motherfukker !

Fresh Kid
07-20-2013, 07:01 PM
stop saying tuna motherfukker !
Why? What's wrong with tuna?

Legends66NBA7
07-20-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm not going to allow you to put words in my mouth. Being private about your life style does not mean the same thing as hiding it. Im not against it, im just sick as **** about reading about it. My issue is not with the gays, it's with the media.

I feel the same way, man.

[GR]
07-20-2013, 11:58 PM
I'll go out on a limb here and say categorically that this is not true... :no:

sounds to me like an angry/fed up wife who knows her mega rich NBA superstar hubby - who is INTENSIVELY private - will give in to her demands easier if she starts slinging shit ... the more shit she throws the greater the chance that some will stick so to prevent that from happening TD will submit to her demands/terms of divorce settlement

seems quite straight up to me actually... :sleeping

EDIT: Besiiiiiides, he can't be gay ... gays aren't boring... :hammerhead: :oldlol:
Strahan's wife did the same thing

Lebron23
07-21-2013, 12:29 AM
His soon to be ex wife is a gold digger. I hope Timmy wins the custody Battle, and hook up with a WNBA Player.

Ramiah
07-21-2013, 12:33 AM

Wut....

tomtucker
07-21-2013, 03:31 AM
Why? What's wrong with tuna?
:oldlol: :lol

SacJB Shady
07-21-2013, 03:51 AM
Why r people not open to the possibility that there is even a 35 to 40 percent chance that he is bisexual? It does seem at least a little odd that he would have a guy live in his house for 12 years. And Duncan is one of the only stars that would act like he's still trying to get the job. I mean like his work ethic in practice, not acting like he's too good for everyone.

dude77
07-21-2013, 04:30 AM
lol@this whole big deal about jason collins .. the irony is the nba is probably at least like 35% gay or more .. duncan does give off kind of a feminine, passive vibe .. wouldn't be that surprising

booonkers
07-21-2013, 07:21 AM
His soon to be ex wife is a gold digger. I hope Timmy wins the custody Battle, and hook up with a WNBA Player.
Yeah definitely a golddigger. Why are people here assuming he stepped out of the closet? The link doesn't even seem that legit. It's probably the wife making up crap to get him to make her shut up and give in to her demands. And even if he was gay, who cares? And yes, it'll be awesome if he hooks up with a WNBA player and make an athletic and fundamentally sound player to rule the NBA in 20 years.:rockon:

Dro
07-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Seriously, you guys couldn't tell?

AMERVET
07-22-2013, 09:27 AM
so if you like guys, but you have a girlfriend that you smash even tho you sometimes like to get smashed, you're bi?
But if you only smash other guys, You're Gay?
I guess you lost me at the part where a guy f u c k s another guy!
a gay guy who smashes females also is certainly still gay right?
I have never heard of guy who smashes guys being considered anything but gay.
Straight guys like vag
Gay guys like dick
bisexual guys are gay guys who still indulge in females

I give up, to me, once you make sexual contact with the same sex and like it
You're gay!, now soup it up however you like "bi community"

LA_Showtime
07-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Who cares. Duncan plays basketball for a living. I don't give a shit what he does with his personal time.

kNicKz
07-22-2013, 09:34 AM
the nba is probably at least like 35% gay or more .

:eek:

SilkkTheShocker
07-22-2013, 10:00 AM
You either gay or you're not. There is no such thing as being bisexual.

talamo
07-22-2013, 11:17 AM
You either gay or you're not. There is no such thing as being bisexual.

Basically. for a dude to ever willingly **** another man that's jus gay no way around it.
I always felt bisexual is a term that only applies to females. Thought this was common knowledge anybody defending gay men calling them bisexual bc they occasionally **** wit girls are closet homos

Psycho
07-22-2013, 11:36 AM
lol@this whole big deal about jason collins .. the irony is the nba is probably at least like 35% gay or more .. duncan does give off kind of a feminine, passive vibe .. wouldn't be that surprising

Why exactly do people think gays are feminine or passive?

I think heterosexuals are more feminine and passive because they don't have the guts or the manhood to make another big, strong male submit to their will. They have to pick on weak, frilly little girls to have sex, they have to be physically superior to consider trying to screw someone.

Gays (at least toppers) have to be made of sterner stuff, because their conquest is bigger and stronger, and will be trying to fk back instead of wanting to be fked.

Therefore straight people are more feminine and passive.

SilkkTheShocker
07-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Basically. for a dude to ever willingly **** another man that's jus gay no way around it.
I always felt bisexual is a term that only applies to females. Thought this was common knowledge anybody defending gay men calling them bisexual bc they occasionally **** wit girls are closet homos

Agreed. Any man claiming the bisexual label is a homosexual as far im concerned.

BlazersDozen
07-22-2013, 12:34 PM
So, lets say a man was having sex with men from age 18-25. Finds a woman that he likes a lot and has sex with her, they get in a relationship, get married & have kids. Is he gay ISH?

AceManIII
07-22-2013, 12:40 PM

I think heterosexuals are more feminine and passive because they don't have the guts or the manhood to make another big, strong male submit to their will. They have to pick on weak, frilly little girls to have sex, they have to be physically superior to consider trying to screw someone.

Gays (at least toppers) have to be made of sterner stuff, because their conquest is bigger and stronger, and will be trying to fk back instead of wanting to be fked.

SilkkTheShocker
07-22-2013, 12:43 PM
So, lets say a man was having sex with men from age 18-25. Finds a woman that he likes a lot and has sex with her, they get in a relationship, get married & have kids. Is he gay ISH?

Still gay

thabisyo
07-22-2013, 01:01 PM

Sounds gay to me :confusedshrug:

Draz
07-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Who cares almost everyone here is gay anyways.

Psycho
07-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Who cares almost everyone here is gay anyways.

I am not gay, I am transexual! Learn the difference Cis scum!

rufuspaul
07-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Tim Duncan is definitely gay. I once saw him in the audience of a Broadway musical. I was there for, um, research. Yeah, research.

GawdBe
07-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Omfg I haven't laughed so hard at a thread in a long time. That guy ranting about tuna had me in tears. Bisexuality doesn't exist? Pure gold. Thread is undeniable proof of ISH's gradeschool attitude. Smh just smh.

On the topic of Duncan, that source seems rather sketchy...

tomtucker
07-22-2013, 02:31 PM

:biggums: :roll:

Spaulding
07-22-2013, 04:38 PM
He's not gay. Just different.

SamuraiSWISH
07-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Duncan, Bosh, I'm not shocked. There was always a sense there that he was VERY different. Couldn't put my finger on it.

There are obviously coded fronts given to the public when you're in the spotlight like that ... it happens all the time in Hollywood as well.

In a homophobic, alpha male world like professional sports and especially in the NBA which is predominantely black, where homosexuality is very frowned upon I could see why he tried to cover up his undercover lifestyle.

To anyone in denial, suggesting his wife is trying to extort him for being private, why do you think Timmy is so intensly private about his life? Obviously he has reasons.

There has been times even in his mannerisms where he seemed to suggest he was different. Not as obvious and flamboyant as say Chris Bosh, who also has a fake / front relationship / business deal with an obvious gold digger.

There was always a sense there that Tim Duncan was very odd, or different. I don't care, he's still a great player. I also still feel he's intensly overrated, too by "basketball enthusiasts."

rmt
07-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Duncan, Bosh, I'm not shocked. There was always a sense there that he was VERY different. Couldn't put my finger on it.

There are obviously coded fronts given to the public when you're in the spotlight like that ... it happens all the time in Hollywood as well.

In a homophobic, alpha male world like professional sports and especially in the NBA which is predominantely black, where homosexuality is very frowned upon I could see why he tried to cover up his undercover lifestyle.

To anyone in denial, suggesting his wife is trying to extort him for being private, why do you think Timmy is so intensly private about his life? Obviously he has reasons.

There has been times even in his mannerisms where he seemed to suggest he was different. Not as obvious and flamboyant as say Chris Bosh, who also has a fake / front relationship / business deal with an obvious gold digger.

There was always a sense there that Tim Duncan was very odd, or different. I don't care, he's still a great player. I also still feel he's intensly overrated, too by "basketball enthusiasts."

I was raised on the island of Jamaica and have many friends/acquaintances from the Caribbean (Trinidad, Cayman, Barbados, etc). It might sound like profiling/generalization, but the islanders are VERY DIFFERENT from the "typical" American-raised black. And it's not just the men, but the women too (have observed this in my daughter's Girl Scout troop). The way they think, their values, just their whole mentality is SOOO different. Island people are VERY LAID-BACK, easy-going, sloooow in everything they do, late (don't watch the clock), relaxed. They don't like the cold, like loose clothing, hate jackets, probably kick off their shoes as soon as they get in a car/house. So yes, DIFFERENT.