PDA

View Full Version : Most shots you ever made in a row?

kshutts1
07-24-2013, 03:16 PM
After reading about Bird hitting 15 in a row, what's the most shots you've ever made in a row? Practice or game, doesn't matter.

FTs - 33 in a row, 49/50 was best stretch.
3pts - 8 in a row, 17/20 in a stretch.

3pts happened in HS practice.

FTs happened in college messing around (I was not good enough to play on the team). After I was done lifting and playin ball, I wouldn't let myself leave the court until I made 10 FTs in a row. Because I always wanted to see how many in a row I could make, I'd hit 10 and keep going... just stop when I missed.
Also, if I made less than 8/10, I'd have to do a down-and-back for every shot less than 8 that I made (7 would be 1 d-a-b, 5 would be 3, etc). Some days that was pure hell.
Other days, I made 10 in a row.. and kept going and going and going. And that's when my record happened.

Anyone else?

Spaulding
07-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Two free throws.

I suck. Was just a good defender.

I play hockey now and I am doing pretty well.

Fresh Kid
07-24-2013, 03:19 PM
17/22 threes few years ago.

riseagainst

:(

Young X
I made 10 three's in a row in practice before.

Fresh Kid
07-24-2013, 03:20 PM

:(
damn:lol

Trollsmasher
07-24-2013, 03:20 PM
300, layup drill.

IncarceratedBob
07-24-2013, 03:21 PM
In a professional game, I made maybe 5-6 in a row

In pick up games probably 10-11

Practice 20+

Jameerthefear
07-24-2013, 03:23 PM
pick-up game about 12 I'd say

kamil
07-24-2013, 03:24 PM
I used to average about 80% from the line back in highschool. I've gotten back into playing ball about 2-6 hours per week, I haven't played in about 10 years. Most recently made about 13 free throws in a row. I'm sure that number was much higher when I played religiously.

kshutts1
07-24-2013, 03:26 PM
300, layup drill.
More than I've made in a row. Even accounting for your sarcasm. Impressive that you can count that high, though.

therammingman
07-24-2013, 03:26 PM
5 threes in a row in a 2 on 2 game prob 7 years ago....last one was a fade away 3 from 3 or 4 feet behind the line.

kshutts1
07-24-2013, 03:27 PM
pick-up game about 12 I'd say

I never shot enough in games, pickup or otherwise, to really recognize a streak. I've gone 5/5 in a game to 11... but again, no real streak.

That being said, I did block a couple different players four separate times on the same possession though (pick up). And in a real game, 3 possessions in a row, and 4 times for the game total.

#number6ix#
07-24-2013, 03:29 PM
I made 9 threes in a row in high school gym
13 free throw in aau practice

TylerOO
07-24-2013, 03:32 PM
27 free throws
17 threes shooting around at the gym.
In game? 6 3's. Probably could have been more but when I get hot I get LeBron and just shoot pull up heat checks until I miss

sipitri
07-24-2013, 03:33 PM
I made 8 threes in a row once, I play soccer btw and played basketball just a few times, shooting around alone.
I'm not that good of a shooter I just happen to be streaky as hell.

kshutts1
07-24-2013, 03:35 PM
27 free throws
17 threes shooting around at the gym.
In game? 6 3's. Probably could have been more but when I get hot I get LeBron and just shoot pull up heat checks until I miss
I'm inclined to believe you, based on the relatively low FT count. 17 threes! Wow.

Super streaky shooter (like me)? Or just good?

SilkkTheShocker
07-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Like 12 and than my Xbox ****ing stalled

TylerOO
07-24-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm inclined to believe you, based on the relatively low FT count. 17 threes! Wow.

Super streaky shooter (like me)? Or just good?

I'm skinny and I used to be really short (I was 5 feet tall sophomore year and skyrocketed to 6 feet 1 inch by senior year) so I practiced shooting my whole life.3 pointers are the best part of my game, I dont really enter the paint often. I play basketball A LOT and practice shooting a lot. One day at the gym I was shooting around and just went on a roll.

TylerOO
07-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Like 12 and than my Xbox ****ing stalled

:lol

clipps
07-24-2013, 03:47 PM
I had a perfect run playing 21. I was really feeling it. I was stepping out to beyond NBA range

WayOfWade
07-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Practice:
29 FT's made in a row
10 3's made in a row (twice!)
*both came within the past week

Game:
9 FT's made in a row
4 3's made in a row
*I ain't no superstar, I'm an assist guy.

In Game FG's:
I've made like 8 in a row in pickup games. Mainly layups though, with a 3 mixed in here and there.

KG215
07-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Anyone else's team do the FT ladder in high school? Well, we ended every practice with that, and one day me and another guy on the team who had been #1 and #2 most of the had a pretty epic showdown. Normally you'd just do whoever made the most out of 10 won, but it wasn't uncommon for the top 3-5 on the ladder to get into battles where it'd take making 15+ or 20+ in a row to win.

Anyway, I can't remember the exact number, but it was around 45 or so. I know I ended up winning after making 34 in a row and he missed his 34th, and I kept going and made another 10 or so in a row.

That was our senior year and we both shot around 90% for the season. I was mostly a spot-up shooter, so I didn't shoot a lot of FT's; probably averaged about 4 or so per game. I started off the season making 24 in a row. We were playing in a tournament at some small school who had an old gym and really tight rims and I kind of had a feeling my streak was going to end there at some point since we'd be playing 4 games. Got through the first couple of games without a miss (but only had 6 attempts) and made my first 4 attempts in the third game before finally missing.

TylerOO
07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Anyone else's team do the FT ladder in high school? Well, we ended every practice with that, and one day me and another guy on the team who had been #1 and #2 most of the had a pretty epic showdown. Normally you'd just do whoever made the most out of 10 won, but it wasn't uncommon for the top 3-5 on the ladder to get into battles where it'd take making 15+ or 20+ in a row to win.

Anyway, I can't remember the exact number, but it was around 45 or so. I know I ended up winning after making 34 in a row and he missed his 34th, and I kept going and made another 10 or so in a row.

That was our senior year and we both shot around 90% for the season. I was mostly a spot-up shooter, so I didn't shoot a lot of FT's; probably averaged about 4 or so per game. I started off the season making 24 in a row. We were playing in a tournament at some small school who had an old gym and really tight rims and I kind of had a feeling my streak was going to end there at some point since we'd be playing 4 games. Got through the first couple of games without a miss (but only had 6 attempts) and made my first 4 attempts in the third game before finally missing.

Damn 45 in a row is impressive.

kshutts1
07-24-2013, 03:57 PM

Story reminds me of the movie "O".

Pretty impressive streak.

My HS never did that. Our gym coach, however, had a "best athlete in the school" competition. Basic idea was... there were 12 different "athletic challenges". Each person had to choose 10 challenges; none were forced. Person gets 1 pt for being first place in their gym class (not overall), and 2pts for second place, etc. Lowest aggregate score wins. School highs in all "challenges" were listed, which is why I know the following...

Anyway, there was this one girl in our school that hit 48 FTs in a row. The challenge was 50 FTs... she hit 49, but there was an asterisk saying 48 of them were in a row. That is the best streak I've ever heard from a normal person (non pro or shooting coach) that I believe.

KG215
07-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Damn 45 in a row is impressive.
Meh...it is on the high school level, but if you hear some of the stories of college and NBA sharpshooters, it's not. And there were other guys on our team who had made around 30-40 FT's in a row during practice (granted we were a really good shooting team) and I had friends and played/practiced with guys who played for other close by high schools who had made 40ish FT's in a row.

But shooting was my (only) thing. I was average or below average at almost every thing else. But I'm a coach's son, and my dad had me practicing proper form and shooting a shitload of FT's from the time I was strong enough to (sort of) properly shoot the ball from the FT line. From the time I was 6 or 7 years old I'd tag along with him to practices, and we'd usually stay an extra hour or so after practice and he'd let me shoot.

kshutts1
07-24-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm skinny and I used to be really short (I was 5 feet tall sophomore year and skyrocketed to 6 feet 1 inch by senior year) so I practiced shooting my whole life.3 pointers are the best part of my game, I dont really enter the paint often. I play basketball A LOT and practice shooting a lot. One day at the gym I was shooting around and just went on a roll.

Opposite is (was?) true for me.

I used to be over weight. I was heavy not because of genetics or anything, but rather because I was lazy. So when I practiced basketball growing up (6yo-18yo) I would mainly shoot shoot shoot. I also had a gravel driveway, so no real chance to practice dribbling, etc. Anyway, all that shooting made me the best shooter in my district by the time I was in 8th grade. So I was always regarded as the best FT and 3p shooter on any team.
I became more of a streaky shooter in college, as I started to focus more on getting in shape, D, and passing. So most of the time I would be an above-average shooter, but I'd occasionally channel my "HS player" persona and just light it up for short stretches. Still never had a ridiculous streak without missing, I'd just hit 80% over an hour span, etc.

KG215
07-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Story reminds me of the movie "O".

Pretty impressive streak.

My HS never did that. Our gym coach, however, had a "best athlete in the school" competition. Basic idea was... there were 12 different "athletic challenges". Each person had to choose 10 challenges; none were forced. Person gets 1 pt for being first place in their gym class (not overall), and 2pts for second place, etc. Lowest aggregate score wins. School highs in all "challenges" were listed, which is why I know the following...

Anyway, there was this one girl in our school that hit 48 FTs in a row. The challenge was 50 FTs... she hit 49, but there was an asterisk saying 48 of them were in a row. That is the best streak I've ever heard from a normal person (non pro or shooting coach) that I believe.
Yeah, I knew other guys that I played with or against (high school, AAU, team camps, etc.) who had made 40+ or 50+ FT's in a row. Most played some level of college basketball and that's about the type of thing you'd expect for a college level player. I always wanted to make 50 in a row, but never did it. I made 30+ in a row plenty of times and 40+ in a row a few other times, but never got to 50. I did make 49/50 or 48/50 a few times on the Shoot-Away machine, though.

ihoopallday
07-24-2013, 04:19 PM
I remember hitting like 6 three pointers in a row playing some pick up games with my friends. Most were wide open though. Free throws is probably 8 or 9. Some reason I just suck at free throw shooting.

kshutts1
07-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I knew other guys that I played with or against (high school, AAU, team camps, etc.) who had made 40+ or 50+ FT's in a row. Most played some level of college basketball and that's about the type of thing you'd expect for a college level player. I always wanted to make 50 in a row, but never did it. I made 30+ in a row plenty of times and 40+ in a row a few other times, but never got to 50. I did make 49/50 or 48/50 a few times on the Shoot-Away machine, though.

I was good enough to make my D3 college team, though not good enough to actually play. I believe this, though I didn't try out. That being said, though, I expect 40-50+ in a row from top D1 college shooters and professionals, but that's really about it. Players such as yourself, and to a lesser extent myself (shooting is far and away their most useful skill, and a few talent-levels higher than anything else), can potentially hit 50+ on a really, really good day... but in terms of hitting 50+ on more than one occasion, I think that's only good D1 shooters or better.

WolfGang
07-24-2013, 04:24 PM
In high school pick up games I think I've hit like 6 threes in a row. I've never dunked though. I'm still young so I think I can get there.

KG215
07-24-2013, 04:32 PM
I was good enough to make my D3 college team, though not good enough to actually play. I believe this, though I didn't try out. That being said, though, I expect 40-50+ in a row from top D1 college shooters and professionals, but that's really about it. Players such as yourself, and to a lesser extent myself (shooting is far and away their most useful skill, and a few talent-levels higher than anything else), can potentially hit 50+ on a really, really good day... but in terms of hitting 50+ on more than one occasion, I think that's only good D1 shooters or better.
Yeah, but there's some pretty insane stories about elite D1 shooters, so 70+ in a row from the best wouldn't surprise me. I think 50+ is the low-end for the best of the best at the D1 level.

And there's some pretty insane stories about elite D1 shooters. For example, Nik Stauskas from Michigan just posted a Youtube video of him making 70/76 3's. I've heard of some pretty insane stories of him and Rotnei Clarke making 80 or 90 something out of 100 3's in practice. So the guys that are on D1 college teams, because they're great shooters, are even better shooters than most people realize, and it's believable. I mean when I was in high school I lived in the gym (especially in the summers) and when you're shooting 500+ shots a day, you get in a rhythm from time-to-time where you go on some crazy streaks. And those guys, the best of the best on the D1 level, are shooting 1,000+ shots or more a day.

#number6ix#
07-24-2013, 05:03 PM
I made 9 threes in a row in gym class when I was in highschool
13 free throws during aau practice

RoseCity07
07-24-2013, 05:07 PM
I doubt anyone will believe this but just last week I hit 65 free throws in a row getting my own rebounds. I was cleaning a community center and on my break I started shooting around. I kept going and ended up missing at around 76 and then again at 83. I eventually made 100 out of 103.

My previous record before was 52 with a friend getting rebounds. I think the dinner I had before made a huge difference. I at some steak, bake potato, salad, had a root beer and some ice cream for desert. I was really full. My mind was dialed in. I want to make a hundred in a row. On that night I really feel I could have done it.

NumberSix
07-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Most of 1 shot.

DMAVS41
07-24-2013, 05:18 PM
115 free throws in a row

Ai2death
07-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Playing in a pick up game in the Philippines awhile back, I hit 10/10 fg.
Only the first shot was wide open, being white they were disrespecting my game until I hit a couple, then they wouldn't leave me alone lol
I had just had 2 weeks off too so I wasn't expecting to hit anything, but when the first couple went in, I was just feeling it

luckylucy
07-24-2013, 05:42 PM
I once made 5 three pointers in a row when playing a college game, I then started to dribble and shooting long 2 pointers and made like 7-8 of them, it was as if I couldn

Ai2death
07-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Playing in a pick up game in the Philippines awhile back, I hit 10/10 fg.
Only the first shot was wide open, being white they were disrespecting my game until I hit a couple, then they wouldn't leave me alone lol
I had just had 2 weeks off too so I wasn't expecting to hit anything, but when the first couple went in, I was just feeling it

scotty00007
07-24-2013, 07:50 PM
I have dropped 53 and 43 in my last two rec league games, hitting 17 Trey's in those two games. Only five total made free throws. At one stage during the 43 game I hit seven in a row.

I have hit 15 threes in a row in practice. routinely can make 12/13.in a row.

I must have a problem with my free throw shooting or a flaw in my technique as I struggle to make even 10 in a row. Best ever is around the 18-20 mark.

Admittedly I only practice long long range and just inside the three

mr beast
07-24-2013, 07:55 PM
69 FTs in a row about 3 days ago when i was just practicing myself, was going for the 100 but didnt make it

9 3s in a row in practice is the last i recall

LongLiveTheKing
07-24-2013, 08:01 PM
I think around 8 3's in a row.

JimmyMcAdocious
08-11-2013, 04:32 PM
http://deadspin.com/this-high-schooler-sank-135-three-pointers-in-five-minu-1091270737

Midmajor projected recruit. Junior in high school.

memetherapy
08-11-2013, 05:59 PM
I got a drill I end every practice with... I start a timer and see how fast I can make 100 shots from anywhere behind the FT line. So, I grab all my own rebounds and run back and shoot from wherever I choose beyond the FT line. I normally make 9/10 (i think)... best time yet 13 min and 10 sec. It really makes you practice adjusting your shot when your legs give out and pacing your yourself in general.

I remember when that story came out about Bird...I couldn't understand what the big deal was... that's what I expect from a guy like Bird. The good shooters at my gym do that daily.

Peteballa
08-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Most 3's I ever hit in a row was 9 from the left corner. Today I actually just hit 8 from the left wing in a row, pretty cool.

Shade8780
08-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Didn't know everyone here is in the NBA :eek:

Dr. Cheesesteak
08-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Didn't know everyone here is in the NBA :eek:
:oldlol: yeah man. NBA players gotta go somewhere to anonymously get stuff off their chest. Shoot, I watched that one game from page 3 where the guy scored 53. I think it was Brandon Jennings.

inclinerator
08-11-2013, 06:56 PM
50000 shots

LosScandalous
08-11-2013, 07:01 PM
I don't think i've ever made 3+ 3s in a row in a pickup

fsvr54
08-11-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm a streaky/rhythm shooter, so I'm never consistent enough to hit a bunch of shots in a row, but I've hit about 15-17ish midrange baseline jumpers in a row shooting around.

As for 3s, I don't think I've ever hit more than 5 or so in a row and that's very rare.

RRR3
08-11-2013, 08:26 PM
I assume practicing on a hoop in the alley is out. Not that I make that many even then.

In a pick up game (or in the basketball camps I went to during summers)? I think there was a game I hit all(?) 3 of my shots. Not sure tho. Nearly positive it was 2 in a row tho :rockon:
Probably because I just pass cuz I'm a unbelievably bad player

daily
08-11-2013, 08:52 PM
3, I was in the zone

Rake2204
08-11-2013, 08:59 PM
I was an 87% shooter from the free throw line my junior year of high school. At different stretches of the season, I hit 18 in a row, then 22 in a row. Including one of those stretches, I went 34/35 at one point.

My gym has a shooting machine, so it's easy to put in a lot of free throw work (or jump shooting work) in a short amount of time. My guess would be I've far eclipsed 22 in a row on numerous occasions in practice. Two weeks ago I hit 84/100 in one stretch, then 48/50 later in the evening (all on the machine). As such, I'm guessing I've had some sizable streaks over time, I just haven't really measured them.

My longest measured streak for triples made in a row is 18, all from the top of the key with a friend rebounding. Contrary to free throws, that sort of streak was not typical of my shooting ability. I am a solid three point shooter, but not an 18-in-a-row-all-the-time type of guy. Maybe I had a streak that long at other points in my life (which again, is possible on the shooting machine) but from the times I've actually tried to keep track, that was my top number.

In a real official game (non-street), the most consecutive three pointers I've made without a miss is three, which I did one time my freshman year in a JV contest. After that, I never connected on more than two three pointers in a row in any given game for the rest of my high school career.

outbreak
08-11-2013, 09:15 PM
I don't really play much at all any more, when I used to play I remember my best was 11 free throws in practice and 6 three pointers in practice all ust luck. No idea about in actual games, I wasn't a very good shooter at all but we used to have comps to see who could get the longest streaks. Hell I only really remember ever hitting a couple of 3's in a real game, I was a pretty terrible set shooter.

SamuraiSWISH
08-11-2013, 09:20 PM
I once scored 53 in a high school summer league @ SMU university, forget the amount I hit in a row.

elementally morale
08-11-2013, 09:21 PM
6 threes in an actual game that was important
8 or 9 jumpers in a game
don't know about pick-up games
lots of FTs while practicing (forgot the number but at least 20)

It was a pretty damn long time ago though. I can probably hit 5 lay-ups in a row, still. Even though it's been a while since I last tried.

Dagouch
08-11-2013, 09:24 PM
In a game situation it was six in a row. I remember two of them were open 3's.

raprap
08-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I remember hitting four 3's in a row in a pick up game. :pimp:

Funnyfuka
08-11-2013, 09:30 PM
4 ft
5 threes..

Scholar
08-11-2013, 09:39 PM
While just shooting around with friends, I made four 3's in a row.

In a pick-up game, I rarely try 3's, but as far as midrange & lay-ups go, maybe 5 in a row combined. I don't take too many shots. I like to be the facilitator, & since I try my best on defense at all times, I tire myself out on offense.

Edit: I might as well also admit I'm not a great basketball player. Haven't played in several months now. Probably have just gotten worse.

KyleKong
08-11-2013, 10:35 PM
I made three 3s from the NBA line at the gym today.

God my career high sucks.

Lebron23
08-12-2013, 05:56 AM
In a 3 on 3 basketball (Half Court) - 10
Full Court - 6

Nashty
08-12-2013, 06:23 AM
39 free throws and 11 threes in practice.

Mamba
08-12-2013, 10:25 AM
11 in game. I'm a power forward and all my shots were made around the rim. I'll never forget this game mainly because I didn't feel like I was gunning to make consecutive shots I just let the game come to me.

I think I finished with 33 or 36 points this game with one of my last 5 shots being a 3 pointer, we won by 2. One of my most memorable games.

kshutts1
08-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Seems as though there are a couple decent players in this thread, and then a lot of not so good players, lol. Not that surprising, though.

That guy that hit 18 3's... that's the largest number I believe, so kudos to you. Pretty solid.

Rake2204
08-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Seems as though there are a couple decent players in this thread, and then a lot of not so good players, lol. Not that surprising, though.

That guy that hit 18 3's... that's the largest number I believe, so kudos to you. Pretty solid.I suppose now would be a good time to mention that I'm starting to think it may have been 16. I mentioned it in a thread when it happened a few years ago but I cannot find it now. I know usually when someone says "It was either 16 or 18" it automatically means it was the lower number and they're just trying to boost their total, but I'm honestly not sure on this one anymore. I said 18 and that sounded right, but then 16 came into my head too. Either way, I think I went 22/25 overall at that time so either way, I wilted a little down the stretch.

kshutts1
08-12-2013, 11:02 AM
I suppose now would be a good time to mention that I'm starting to think it may have been 16. I mentioned it in a thread when it happened a few years ago but I cannot find it now. I know usually when someone says "It was either 16 or 18" it automatically means it was the lower number and they're just trying to boost their total, but I'm honestly not sure on this one anymore. I said 18 and that sounded right, but then 16 came into my head too. Either way, I think I went 22/25 overall at that time so either way, I wilted a little down the stretch.
With rare exceptions, I almost always "wilt" down the stretch. FT shooting is the only constant in my game (streaky everywhere else), though, so I also don't "wilt" there.

ReturnofJPR
08-12-2013, 11:21 AM
31 warm up

9 in a game

nathanjizzle
08-12-2013, 11:31 AM
i played a pickup game with grown men when i was 16. made 6 shots, didnt miss any shots that game, and had a game winner shooting from behind the backboard.

Mass Debator
08-12-2013, 03:49 PM
If it's practice and I have someone passing me the ball, I barely miss any threes. I can probably average at least 75% on 20 shots which unfortunately is the same as my free throw percentage..Without the pass, I'm more in the 60% range. About how many times in a row? I don't count but it's up there around 20+. I get called Steph Curry a lot and more recently Danny Green. Too bad my mentality is to drive first since I followed a lot of Iverson and D-Wade.

tgan3
08-12-2013, 08:22 PM
i ever made something like 26 free throws in a row.

Threes never tried before but I could probably do better then you if I really tried because just playing around shooting I could do 4-5 in a row very often.

Bandito
08-12-2013, 08:44 PM
4 from mid range. I suck I know.

Bandito
08-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I assume practicing on a hoop in the alley is out. Not that I make that many even then.

In a pick up game (or in the basketball camps I went to during summers)? I think there was a game I hit all(?) 3 of my shots. Not sure tho. Nearly positive it was 2 in a row tho :rockon:
Probably because I just pass cuz I'm a unbelievably bad player
Oh I can believe it:roll:

DStebb716
08-12-2013, 09:48 PM
One pregame I made 17 straight threes from the top of the key... then went on to go 1/8 from three in the game. I ALWAYS shot better during games after shooting poorly in pregame.

Made 94/100 free throws when we did a free throw fund raiser. I was never very good at shooting, but somedays I can walk into the gym and just not miss. Just not much of an in-game player.

Best in-game performance I ever had was 24 points. 5/5 from three. My three point percentage in varsity was honestly near 50% in all likelihood, but I just never shot from beyond the arc once. Normally I'd be like 2 for 3.

EnoughSaid
08-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I went insane a few weeks ago. We were running pick up games at my local Lifetime. We were playing up to like 21. My teams was down 17-2, and we ended up winning 23-21. I scored like 15-16 straight buckets. Hit some threes, posted up, laid it in, everything.

kshutts1
08-13-2013, 09:59 AM
One pregame I made 17 straight threes from the top of the key... then went on to go 1/8 from three in the game. I ALWAYS shot better during games after shooting poorly in pregame.

Made 94/100 free throws when we did a free throw fund raiser. I was never very good at shooting, but somedays I can walk into the gym and just not miss. Just not much of an in-game player.

Best in-game performance I ever had was 24 points. 5/5 from three. My three point percentage in varsity was honestly near 50% in all likelihood, but I just never shot from beyond the arc once. Normally I'd be like 2 for 3.

Same. If I was in the zone in warmups I always shot poorly in the game, and vice versa. Go figure, right?

Rockets(T-mac)
08-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Practice/shooting around:
15 shots
7 threes

In game:
6 shots
maybe 3 threes