PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Said The N Word?

SilkkTheShocker
07-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Not just singing some rap lyric. But using it in a racist manner?

Jameerthefear
07-24-2013, 04:32 PM
I'll tell my brother "shutup nigg*" or something like that. Or I'll joke around with my friends and say it yeah. I've never said it when I was angry though.

Myth
07-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Not that I can recall. I've said it in jokes, quotes, and songs.

SilkkTheShocker
07-24-2013, 04:41 PM
I'll tell my brother "shutup nigg*" or something like that.

This for the most part. But I had an incident at one time where I lost my cool and called a black guy a n***er for cutting me off. I pulled up next to him and screamed it at him while his window was done. Pretty intense moment but I was pissed. He yelled something back but I didn't really care. Just felt like pissing him off. Wasn't proud of saying it, but it happens :confusedshrug:

Wally450
07-24-2013, 04:42 PM
I use it on the regular and I'm white. My black friends don't really mind all that much. I know when to not say it though.

Myth
07-24-2013, 04:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

Jameerthefear
07-24-2013, 04:55 PM
This for the most part. But I had an incident at one time where I lost my cool and called a black guy a n***er for cutting me off. I pulled up next to him and screamed it at him while his window was done. Pretty intense moment but I was pissed. He yelled something back but I didn't really care. Just felt like pissing him off. Wasn't proud of saying it, but it happens :confusedshrug:
err.. well I'm not white, so bit of a difference I guess.

ace23
07-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Yes

ballup
07-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Want a trophy for your accomplishment?

SilkkTheShocker
07-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Want a trophy for your accomplishment?

Trophy? No. Why don't you give me your Special Olympics bronze medal instead?

ballup
07-24-2013, 05:21 PM
Trophy? No. Why don't you give me your Special Olympics bronze medal instead?
No way man. Just because you worked your ass off, only to get 2nd to last place in every competition of the Special Olympics, doesn't mean that you should have my effortlessly won medal. :rant

qrich
07-24-2013, 05:35 PM
Of course, I've used the term derogatorily.

Damn nincompoop.

chosen_one6
07-24-2013, 05:37 PM
All the time. I've even beaten up minorities a few times, just for being the filthy sub-humans they are.

You know what's funny? White people are the minority now :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
07-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Not in the U.S....

Don Klein
07-24-2013, 05:42 PM
No.

(Gasp)
Ooops.

qrich
07-24-2013, 05:42 PM

Mexicans are considered white according to the census.

Count the illegals.

And not really

chosen_one6
07-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Mexicans are considered white according to the census.

Count the illegals.

And not really

Mexicans are white now? LOL that's news to me.

But in the world, whites are the minority. And very soon they will be the minority in the US. I don't care what some government census says, Latin people do not consider themselves white and never will.

travelingman
07-24-2013, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clgsi8UFLd4

KNOW1EDGE
07-24-2013, 06:35 PM

But in the world, whites are the minority. And very soon they will be the minority in the US. I don't care what some government census says, Latin people do not consider themselves white and never will.

There is a dude at my work from Spain. He was born and raised there, and his family is from there. He claims he is white/Caucasian. I just laugh and tell him he is from Spain, that makes him Spanish. He says "no, I am light skinned, people think im white" He is a really good guy, sometimes we go back and forth about it, its kinda our little joke. What cracks me up is people hear us talking about it, get all up-tight, and try and convince me he is Caucasian.

qrich
07-24-2013, 06:38 PM

According to the Census, they are

There is a dude at my work from Spain. He was born and raised there, and his family is from there. He claims he is white/Caucasian. I just laugh and tell him he is from Spain, that makes him Spanish. He says "no, I am light skinned, people think im white" He is a really good guy, sometimes we go back and forth about it, its kinda our little joke. What cracks me up is people hear us talking about it, get all up-tight, and try and convince me he is Caucasian.

Bromance <3

chosen_one6
07-24-2013, 06:43 PM
According to the Census, they are

Bromance <3

That's because the government doesn't know how to brand them, so to make it easier on them they just throw them into the white category. That, however, DOES NOT make Latin people white. I dare you to go up to a group of Latinos and try to convince them they're white. They might slap you around for saying something so stupid.

qrich
07-24-2013, 06:45 PM
That's because the government doesn't know how to brand them, so to make it easier on them they just throw them into the white category. That, however, DOES NOT make Latin people white. I dare you to go up to a group of Latinos and try to convince them they're white. They might slap you around for saying something so stupid.

Didn't say I believe it.

Just saying based off the Census.

And I have some Hispanic friends that claim white from several places (Honduras, Puerto Rico, Peru, Chile). Don't know why.

ace23
07-24-2013, 06:50 PM
He is probably Caucasian. Why can't people understand that Caucasian and Hispanic, Spanish etc. are not mutually exclusively. I don't get it. :confusedshrug:

longtime lurker
07-24-2013, 06:58 PM

You ever taken a geography class? Spain is in Europe......

MavsSuperFan
07-24-2013, 07:44 PM
I have never used the N-word. I hate the origin of the word, and have never wanted to hurt someone like that. I consider cussing/slurs a sign of low intelligence, and an inability to rationally express yourself.

Non hispanic whites are still 63.7% of the population. But if you are just going to ignore facts, I guess its time for us to apply for affirmative action :lol

But yes within 2 decades non-hispanic whites will probably fall below 50%. We are still expected to be a plurality for a long time.

Also whites have always been the minority world wide. At no point in recorded human history have whites even exceeded asians alone.

MavsSuperFan
07-24-2013, 07:44 PM

You really shouldnt have the screen name knowledge

TheMan
07-24-2013, 09:00 PM

Latinos don't consider themselves only as white, Amerindian, mestizo, mulatto, black etc but there are alot of those groups within the latino community. The following are all latinos regardless of their color of skin.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100810185950/doblaje/es/images/2/22/GeorgeLopez.jpg
George Lopez, Mexican American
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/_photos/2006-09-18-contreras.jpg
Jose Contreras, Cuban
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6d7-KD0H1WU/UP3j1bqB5oI/AAAAAAAAABM/SAWN2UTiLjQ/s1600/belinda_interview_quinceanera1.jpg
Belinda, Mexican
http://www.jucoolimages.com/1/images/gabriel_batistuta/gabriel_batistuta_03.gif
Gabriel Batistuta, Argentina
http://www.futboltotal.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/22012013ludue%C3%B1a.jpg
Daniel Ludue

TheMan
07-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Spanish people are white, they are in Europe so that makes them white unless your definition of white is just northern Nordic types. If Spaniards aren't white, so then Italians, Portuguese, Greeks and other Mediterreanian types aren't white either:facepalm

TheMan
07-24-2013, 09:28 PM
http://www.footballpictures.net/data/media/149/Spain-Soccer-Team.jpg
They look European to me except for the player with African ancestry...

Derka
07-24-2013, 09:30 PM
I've said it plenty of times, but never in a hateful way.

CarlosBoozer
07-24-2013, 09:36 PM
I don't even see blacks here :roll:

The Custodian
07-24-2013, 10:20 PM
I say it all the time and I'm white, I don't consider it a "swear word"

MavsSuperFan
07-24-2013, 10:20 PM

There are some people that only consider anglo, saxon and nordic people white.

But i agree with you they are definitely white

MavsSuperFan
07-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Its funny how often on the internet I hear people say they always use the n-word. Even that they say it infront of black people. As a white person i cant remember the last time in rl I heard it.

iamgine
07-24-2013, 10:31 PM
I called an indian friend n*gger. He was pretty mad about it.

miller-time
07-24-2013, 11:32 PM
There are some people that only consider anglo, saxon and nordic people white.

But i agree with you they are definitely white

The difference between Northern and Mediterranean Europeans is no more extreme than say the difference between Dinka and Swazi Africans.

Just2McFly
07-24-2013, 11:59 PM
how does one "look european"?:roll:

MavsSuperFan
07-25-2013, 02:04 AM
how does one "look european"?:roll:

Be white

Looking african is being black

Not sure if your post was serious

Just2McFly
07-25-2013, 02:07 AM
Be white

stop this nonsense

MavsSuperFan
07-25-2013, 02:11 AM
stop this nonsense
:biggums:

Somebody says I have this European friend I want to introduce you to.
You dont think of a white person?

Somebody says I have this African friend I want to introduce you to.
You dont think of a black person?

I know there are non-white europeans and non-black africans, but stop acting like you dont associate the whites with europe and blacks with africa.

ukballer
07-25-2013, 02:18 AM
Be white

:facepalm

MavsSuperFan
07-25-2013, 02:20 AM

Say you heard a report that a european was going around stabbing people.

You wouldnt be on the look out for a white dude? :kobe:

No_Look604
07-25-2013, 03:07 AM

fcuk you man "it happens" eat a dicc

SilkkTheShocker
07-25-2013, 07:27 AM
fcuk you man "it happens" eat a dicc

I don't say it all the time. But I felt the need to piss the guy off and that was the best way to do it. Not proud of it, but definitely not sorry about it. Maybe the guy shouldn't have been driving like a jackass.

nathanjizzle
07-25-2013, 10:10 AM
i wouldnt blame anyone for being miserable if they sold snap on ties for a living.

SilkkTheShocker
02-28-2014, 04:48 PM
bump

MightyWhitey
02-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Not just singing some rap lyric. But using it in a racist manner?
Never!

D-FENS
02-28-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm black, with a real mix of friends by race, gender, class, sexual pref.
I use it in anonymous settings, but not so much in RL. I do occasionally with guys I grew up with because it's expected and they'll UT me otherwise

DeuceWallaces
02-28-2014, 05:35 PM
A few times at a party, but we were all singing along to the music so nobody cared much.

oarabbus
02-28-2014, 05:41 PM
A few times at a party, but we were all singing along to the music so nobody cared much.

Thread specifically states that singing along to songs doesn't count.

D-FENS
02-28-2014, 06:32 PM

Trannies can't read. Go easy

baseketball4life
03-01-2014, 05:30 AM
every day

MMM
03-01-2014, 05:34 AM
people care more about the n word than actual racist acts it seems

bdreason
03-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Only with friends in private. Usually in some kind of joking manner though.

Nikola_
03-01-2014, 09:57 AM

ive seen people from usa confuse hispanic and spanish people :facepalm

gasols are from spain, they are white, 100% of them are
there are no blac people in europe who arent born in africa(or their (grand)parents)

south america, brazil etc thats different story

JohnFreeman
03-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Yes, I don't say it in public though like no one should (even black people)

JtotheIzzo
03-01-2014, 10:27 AM
I have certain environments where it is used and a few people who I use it with as a term of endearment. Its always said with a joking tone or a direct imitation of how it was used in a movie or rap song. Many black people have called me n*gga, but basically those dudes who did used the word as a pronoun.

I wish white people could use the n-word because it is a great filler and would make writing rap songs a whole lot easier...black people, why does Fat Joe get to say it?

Marlo_Stanfield
03-01-2014, 10:55 AM
i say it nearly every day:coleman: :coleman:

MMM
03-01-2014, 10:56 AM
I have certain environments where it is used and a few people who I use it with as a term of endearment. Its always said with a joking tone or a direct imitation of how it was used in a movie or rap song. Many black people have called me n*gga, but basically those dudes who did used the word as a pronoun.

I wish white people could use the n-word because it is a great filler and would make writing rap songs a whole lot easier...black people, why does Fat Joe get to say it?

Never really see Afro Latins really say the term even though they are black but Latins who grew up in the hood get a pass. Jenny from the block, lol.

Thorpesaurous
03-01-2014, 11:22 AM
My man Nick Dipolo says if you've never said ****** then you haven't bet on enough NBA games.

MavsSuperFan
03-01-2014, 12:06 PM
I have not. Not a fan of (most) rap songs. They are too aggressive for my tastes, same reason I dislike heavy metal.

The rap songs I do like typically talk about a serious topic and have more of melody.

I am a huge history nerd, and learn about the history of the n-word, I just find it completely distasteful.

nathanjizzle
03-01-2014, 12:37 PM
yes, i use the word negro to empower though.

Bigsmoke
03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
nope. never in my life

MrC1991
03-01-2014, 12:57 PM
I say it all the time, but I use it describe anyone of any race. *Kanye shrug*

DeuceWallaces
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM

You specifically didn't get it.

BrownEye007
03-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Only once when this ****** stole an oz of good bud from me.

Andrew Wiggins
03-01-2014, 05:32 PM
i don't have nig ger friends so no, i know better.

reported

longtime lurker
03-01-2014, 05:54 PM
No but then again I'm not racist

Smook A.
03-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Im black.

I use it all the time. I walk up to my friends and I always go "Wassup my n*ggas"

Megabox!
03-03-2014, 03:31 AM
I'm black and I've actually made kind of a vow to not use that word anymore. Too much bad history behind. I've literally only said it twice in nearly 2 weeks, it slips out sometimes but I'm trying to control that :oldlol: