PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose arrogant for no reason

thabisyo
07-24-2013, 09:16 PM
This clown comes out and says he is the best in the league even though he was being a bitsh in the playoffs.

This former MVP is a disgrace and then people say Lebron is arrogant and say Kobe is arrogant. This inefficient sucker SUCKS, Fake MVP, Mr 6%, Mr I think ill just warm the bench

This clown doesnt deserve to be mentioned with guys like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook..... He is a bitsh

http://i.qkme.me/3ub9zt.jpg

nathanjizzle
07-24-2013, 09:17 PM
why are you so insecure? he was asked the question and he said himself. big deal, only insecure stans would be so butthurt about it.

kamil
07-24-2013, 09:22 PM
I hate LeBron* and even though I'm a Bulls fan, I know LeBron* is the best in the league right now. I really don't care for what Rose says, I've never really held him in any high regard when it comes to him communicating outside of the court, dude seems like he's half asleep and half stoned all the time.

That said, I do expect Trollsmasher, TonyMontana, Tazb and Silkktheshocker to get their pantys caught up in a bunch over this. These guys are going to flip out when they see the interview and use it as arsenal to drive their hate against him and anything Bulls related, because they know MJ is the GOAT and the 90s Bulls ****ed their dreams of living successfully vicariously through opposing players... too bad MJ ruined the fun for them.

thabisyo
07-24-2013, 09:30 PM
why are you so insecure? he was asked the question and he said himself. big deal, only insecure stans would be so butthurt about it.

Why does not he just call him self goat. If kobe calls himself goat u would drop your panties

Derrick rose aint even the best point guard. Overrated inefficient chucker :no:

thabisyo
07-24-2013, 10:16 PM
I hate LeBron* and even though I'm a Bulls fan, I know LeBron* is the best in the league right now. I really don't care for what Rose says, I've never really held him in any high regard when it comes to him communicating outside of the court, dude seems like he's half asleep and half stoned all the time.

That said, I do expect Trollsmasher, TonyMontana, Tazb and Silkktheshocker to get their pantys caught up in a bunch over this. These guys are going to flip out when they see the interview and use it as arsenal to drive their hate against him and anything Bulls related, because they know MJ is the GOAT and the 90s Bulls ****ed their dreams of living successfully vicariously through opposing players... too bad MJ ruined the fun for them.

People treat him like he is some child that doesnt know what he is saying. I am tired of this arrogant thing. Dude needs to learn some respect

Spaulding
07-24-2013, 10:32 PM
Just trying to give himself confidence so he's mentally ready for the season. He needs it remember.

Burgz V2
07-24-2013, 11:56 PM
if you don't think you're the best player, how are your teammates supposed to view you. I wouldn't want to let a dude on my team shoot the ball 20 times a game if he didn't have that confidence.

everyone needs to get off this dudes jock already, its just gotten real old at this point.

CHi1PriDe
07-24-2013, 11:58 PM
You really expected Rose to answer, Lebron? :facepalm

edit: why even reply "apr 2013"

Just2McFly
07-25-2013, 12:03 AM
you cannot expect people to seriously listen to him call himself the best after he was quoted as saying that he wasn't mentally ready to play basketball....

316MIA
07-25-2013, 12:08 AM
:lol the same ***** that sat on the bench and watched his team get molly-whooped twice in the same series think he's the best in the league??? That "Muscle memory" does wonders...

TylerOO
07-25-2013, 12:09 AM
Its not a big deal bro. No one actually believes what he said, not even him

Le Shaqtus
07-25-2013, 12:51 AM
Its not a big deal bro. No one actually believes what he said, not even him

True, but he's not going to be a bitch and say LeBron even if everyone knows it.

thabisyo
07-25-2013, 01:39 AM
True, but he's not going to be a bitch and say LeBron even if everyone knows it.

How is that being a bitch

poido123
07-25-2013, 01:43 AM
How is that being a bitch

For a guy who will be rivalling Lebron for best player in the game over the next few years, I think it's more a competitive thing for him to say that, than him to disrespect Lebron or deminish him. I doubt Rose will ever be better than Lebron, but I don't think Rose is out of his mind to believe he will be either.

no pun intended
07-25-2013, 01:46 AM
Big props to Rose. Gotta love the man.

thabisyo
07-25-2013, 01:49 AM
For a guy who will be rivalling Lebron for best player in the game over the next few years, I think it's more a competitive thing for him to say that, than him to disrespect Lebron or deminish him. I doubt Rose will ever be better than Lebron, but I don't think Rose is out of his mind to believe he will be either.

Fair enough... I cant wait for the bulls vs heat playoffs. It is the 90s revenge :bowdown:

(e)
07-25-2013, 01:55 AM
Recent MVP thinks he's the best player in the league. Surprising.

How the hell can anyone think that's arrogance? I'd lose respect for him if he said anyone other than himself.

thabisyo
07-25-2013, 02:01 AM
Recent MVP thinks he's the best player in the league. Surprising.

How the hell can anyone think that's arrogance? I'd lose respect for him if he said anyone other than himself.

:roll:

That shit was two years ago when dwight was still with magic and was a way of punishing lebron for the decision that raise millions for charity :facepalm

KOBE143
07-25-2013, 02:04 AM
DRose is just being competitive here.. I dont see anything wrong about that.. Even if you ask Kobe, you would still get the same answer.. :confusedshrug:

ballinhun8
07-25-2013, 02:08 AM
:roll:

That shit was two years ago when dwight was still with magic and was a way of punishing lebron for the decision that raise millions for charity :facepalm

Two years ago is when Rose was actually himself on the basketball court.

Obviously you couldn't put 2 and 2 together but that's what grown ups are here for. You're welcome kid.

thabisyo
07-25-2013, 02:10 AM
DRose is just being competitive here.. I dont see anything wrong about that.. Even if you ask Kobe, you would still get the same answer.. :confusedshrug:

I cant believe I am defending Kobe but Kobe is competitive not stupid. Kobe has acknowledged lebron as the MVP of the league so many times :facepalm
Rose is being arrogant and is still butthurt over 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9-woh6oHpE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0L4tLvRDs

thabisyo
07-25-2013, 02:11 AM
Two years ago is when Rose was actually himself on the basketball court.

Obviously you couldn't put 2 and 2 together but that's what grown ups are here for. You're welcome kid.

And Lebron disposed of him like the trash he is #king james

ballinhun8
07-25-2013, 02:18 AM
And Lebron disposed of him like the trash he is #king james

Not really. It was more of a collective effort by the Heat coaching staff to suffocate Rose and let the rest of his teammates beat him. Ala Cleveland LeBron. Rose went left and Haslem was there. Rose went right, Wade was there.

LeBron just had to lead him to the help D.

For you to call an MVP trash shows the level of your bball IQ.

thabisyo
07-25-2013, 02:27 AM
Not really. It was more of a collective effort by the Heat coaching staff to suffocate Rose and let the rest of his teammates beat him. Ala Cleveland LeBron. Rose went left and Haslem was there. Rose went right, Wade was there.

LeBron just had to lead him to the help D.

For you to call an MVP trash shows the level of your bball IQ.

No sir. For you to call rose mvp, shows your level of bball IQ

ballinhun8
07-25-2013, 02:32 AM
No sir. For you to call rose mvp, shows your level of bball IQ

Facts is Facts my dude. And the NBA says Derrick Rose was your 2011 Regular Season MVP.

Can't change history.

Dengness9
07-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Derrick Rose 2014-2030 MVP.

That kid said 90's revenge :roll:

Chicago Sky > Miami Heat

SpurrDurr
07-25-2013, 02:41 AM
He's not arrogant, he's just socially awkward.

I'm pretty sure he's a nice guy anyway.

thabisyo
07-25-2013, 02:45 AM
Derrick Rose 2014-2030 MVP.

That kid said 90's revenge :roll:

Chicago Sky > Miami Heat

:biggums:

zoom17
08-16-2013, 07:41 PM
This clown comes out and says he is the best in the league even though he was being a bitsh in the playoffs.

This former MVP is a disgrace and then people say Lebron is arrogant and say Kobe is arrogant. This inefficient sucker SUCKS, Fake MVP, Mr 6%, Mr I think ill just warm the bench

This clown doesnt deserve to be mentioned with guys like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook..... He is a bitsh

http://i.qkme.me/3ub9zt.jpg

lol how you stop lebron um.. you make him sho... I dont know :roll: :roll: :roll:

DetroitPistonFan
08-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Derrick Rose learned how to be arrogant from his idol, Michael Jordan.

zoom17
08-16-2013, 07:53 PM
Derrick Rose learned how to be arrogant from his idol, Michael Jordan.

To bad he doesn't even have half his talent:lol

SilkkTheShocker
08-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Big props to Rose. Gotta love the man.
Agreed. Who can't love a player that is as mentally weak as Rose.

Stringer Bell
11-27-2013, 01:33 PM
A pro athlete showing some arrogance?

No way!!!