PDA

View Full Version : China Chooses Euroleague Over NBA ***TITLE EDITED BY RMWG***

Euroleague
07-25-2013, 12:53 PM
[COLOR="Pink"]Since the MOFO jerk realmenweargreen changed the thread title, ruined the thread, and then deleted my other thread about this................

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2HthXb3NydI/Tdxs8PAhlfI/AAAAAAAADsQ/Dfz7Gm6Znao/s320/Rainbow-Brite-rainbow-brite-250760_1024_768.gif

I have to start this again. Anyway, as China now officially switches to Euroleague partnership instead of NBA, the first signing happened:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KI2fR1C9UOw/TbkApOjB7rI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/f6tEL366soI/s400/she-ra_princess_of_power_229_1280.jpg

http://www.euroleague.net/euroleaguenews/transactions/2013-14-signings/i/114935/8177/panathinaikos-makes-shang-ping-china-s-first-euroleague-player

http://www.euroleague.net/rs/46165/7dd1e5a9-6d1e-44ba-805c-0858188b732f/95a/filename/shang-ping.jpg

PANATHINAIKOS makes Shang Ping China's first Euroleague player

Greek champion Panathinaikos Athens made basketball history by signing forward Shang Ping, who becomes the first Chinese player to join a European team. Shang (2.05 meters, 28 years old) arrives from Qingdao DoubleStar Eagles of the Chinese Basketball Association. He is considered to be a physical player and an outstanding defensive presence. There will be less of a language barrier with Shang, who has a command of English after playing high school basketball in New Zealand and college basketball in the United States. Shang was a teammate of former Panathinaikos center Aleks Maric at the University of Nebraska in the 2007-08 season. He has spent the past few seasons playing professionally in the CBA. Aside from Qingdao, Shang has also played for Beijing Shougang Ducks and Shanxi Zhongyu Brave Dragons in China.

Shang

blood yes
07-25-2013, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]Since the MOFO jerk realmenweargreen deleted ruined my thread then deleted it................

I have to start this again. Anyway, as China now officially switches to Euroleague partnership instead of NBA, the first signing happened:

http://www.euroleague.net/euroleaguenews/transactions/2013-14-signings/i/114935/8177/panathinaikos-makes-shang-ping-china-s-first-euroleague-player

http://www.euroleague.net/rs/46165/7dd1e5a9-6d1e-44ba-805c-0858188b732f/95a/filename/shang-ping.jpg

Greek champion Panathinaikos Athens made basketball history by signing forward Shang Ping, who becomes the first Chinese player to join a European team. Shang (2.05 meters, 28 years old) arrives from Qingdao DoubleStar Eagles of the Chinese Basketball Association. He is considered to be a physical player and an outstanding defensive presence. There will be less of a language barrier with Shang, who has a command of English after playing high school basketball in New Zealand and college basketball in the Unites States. Shang was a teammate of former Panathinaikos center Aleks Maric at the University of Nebraska in the 2007-08 season. He has spent the past few seasons playing professionally in the CBA. Aside from Qingdao, Shang has also played for Beijing Shougang Ducks and Shanxi Zhongyu Brave Dragons in China.

Shang

bluechox2
07-25-2013, 12:56 PM
:party:

Johnny Jones
07-25-2013, 12:56 PM
realmenweargreen if you **** this thread up to, I am definitely reporting your a$$ to Jeff.
dis gunna be gud

Uncle Drew
07-25-2013, 12:57 PM
realmenweargreen if you **** this thread up to, I am definitely reporting your a$$ to Jeff.
:applause: :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
07-25-2013, 12:58 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/5/56/200x200px-ZC-564c440b_black-kid-oh-snap.gif

iamgine
07-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Where does it say China officially switches to Euroleague partnership instead of NBA?

nathanjizzle
07-25-2013, 01:02 PM
seems right, china league and euroleague are on the same level.

CavaliersFTW
07-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Where does it say China officially switches to Euroleague partnership instead of NBA?
In his MIND you racist ****** is that not good enough for !?!??!11? :mad:

You are clinically suffering from acute symptoms of deep psychosis.

Kblaze8855
07-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Do you really believe any mod cares about you reporting them to jeff? Really?

You think Jeff gives a damn what you think or what is done to your topics?

He and the other couple admins dont care. They know nobody worthwhile would be getting bothered by mods in the first place. Why do you think the only result of your endless complaints is you getting banned or nothing happening?

Jeff has things to do...

Euroleague
07-25-2013, 01:12 PM

It is something I tried to explain the other day, but our lovely mod realmenweargreen did his usual stuff and changed the title of the thread, started editing shit...........

then got the thread deleted.
His usual BULLSHIT.

I'm not even bothering to post it again. I am so sick of his ****ing shit. Anyway, further developments will be coming between Euroleague and China also.

Playing games against each other, more players and coaches moving, top Chinese national team players and prospects will start moving to Euroleague, a big TV contract (much bigger than the one now), etc.

From what I hear, the next big move will be to send Yi Jianlian to Euroleague, but probably not until next season. I am hearing that Panathinaikos, Barca, Real Madrid, and Olympiacos are the team's being targeted for China to send him to.

China is also now going to use Greek coaches and trainers to develop their national programs, instead of Americans. While the CBA wants to get better Euroleague players to come to the CBA instead of the D-League type American players they get now, as well as other Greek coaches to help CBA teams.

Chinese basketball officials got tired of waiting around for the NBA to sign Chinese players and to help develop their national team, so they have switched to a partnership with Euroleague, since they feel the NBA has no interest in China basketball except for selling merchandise and TV deals.

While Euroleague wants to actually help them develop their game.

Euroleague
07-25-2013, 01:15 PM
And Real Madrid will be playing in China, just as I said, before my other thread got deleted because I "made everything up"...................

http://www.marca.com/2013/07/23/baloncesto/acb/1374566334.html

CavaliersFTW
07-25-2013, 01:16 PM
So what your saying is this has nothing to do with the NBA?

Euroleague
07-25-2013, 01:19 PM
So what your saying is this has nothing to do with the NBA?

Are you that stupid? REALLY? It has enormous negative ramifications for the NBA financially.

Dionysus
07-25-2013, 01:20 PM
It is something I tried to explain the other day, but our lovely mod realmenweargreen did his usual stuff and changed the title of the thread, started editing shit...........

His usual BULLSHIT.

I'm not even bothering to post it again. I am so sick of his ****ing shit. .

I understand you mate. Mods in this place ( a few) have 0 self worth on this planet. So becoming a mod on a forum (they aren't getting paid) is probably the best honor they recieved in their wretched life. So power tripping is one of the first steps they take. Kblaze and RMWG fits this bill unfortunately.

Jameerthefear
07-25-2013, 01:20 PM
mods please rename thread

CavaliersFTW
07-25-2013, 01:26 PM
Are you that stupid? REALLY? It has enormous negative ramifications for the NBA financially.
The NBA wasn't interested in any of the shit you posted about - ergo this has nothing to do with the NBA.

The NBA also isn't interested in merging with any lingerie basketball leagues. Should I make a thread about it because the NBA is losing so much potential money by showing no signs of interest in lingerie leagues?

Your thread topic is not NBA news. This is just you trying to push Euroleague news onto the NBA forum by loosely connecting the NBA's name (via disinterest no less :oldlol: ) to what is otherwise entirely non-NBA news.

WayOfWade
07-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Just when we thought the Cold War was over.

niko
07-25-2013, 01:39 PM
No one ****ing cares.

ballup
07-25-2013, 01:44 PM
CBA players:yaohappy:

Rooster
07-25-2013, 02:07 PM

His usual BULLSHIT.

I'm not even bothering to post it again. I am so sick of his ****ing shit. Anyway, further developments will be coming between Euroleague and China also.

Playing games against each other, more players and coaches moving, top Chinese national team players and prospects will start moving to Euroleague, a big TV contract (much bigger than the one now), etc.

From what I hear, the next big move will be to send Yi Jianlian to Euroleague, but probably not until next season. I am hearing that Panathinaikos, Barca, Real Madrid, and Olympiacos are the team's being targeted for China to send him to.

China is also now going to use Greek coaches and trainers to develop their national programs, instead of Americans. While the CBA wants to get better Euroleague players to come to the CBA instead of the D-League type American players they get now, as well as other Greek coaches to help CBA teams.

Chinese basketball officials got tired of waiting around for the NBA to sign Chinese players and to help develop their national team, so they have switched to a partnership with Euroleague, since they feel the NBA has no interest in China basketball except for selling merchandise and TV deals.

While Euroleague wants to actually help them develop their game.

Good move and good mix

Minor leaguers

flocks together

I want to see Yi Jianlian

In his happy moments:lol

Feasting on those slow stiff unathletic Euros:oldlol:

Just like he owned Bourosis:oldlol:

ErhnamDjinn
07-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Shut the F*ck up Eurotroll stop posting your shit garbage in the main forum its not NBA news dipshit

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2013, 04:28 PM

Greek champion Panathinaikos Athens made basketball history by signing forward Shang Ping, who becomes the first Chinese player to join a European team.

Maybe first Euroleague but pretty sure Bateer spent a season in Europe.

HylianNightmare
07-25-2013, 04:33 PM
I am so sick of his ****ing shit.

so....
leave

GatorKid117
07-25-2013, 04:35 PM
The CBA definitely needs to do something to improve their quality of ball. If this is true, good for them. I've probably watched 20 or so games and the level being displayed is a far cry of what professional ball should look like.

The crowds in China are great though. Fun atmosphere.

Myth
07-25-2013, 04:45 PM
seems right, china league and euroleague are on the same level.

:applause:

jzek
07-25-2013, 05:22 PM
China can't produce good NBA players (except for one oddity) so they choose to align with the inferior league instead. Makes sense.

Xiao Yao You
07-25-2013, 05:29 PM
The CBA definitely needs to do something to improve their quality of ball. If this is true, good for them. I've probably watched 20 or so games and the level being displayed is a far cry of what professional ball should look like.

The crowds in China are great though. Fun atmosphere.

On tv anyway. A smoke filled arena not so fun in person.

KyrieTheFuture
07-25-2013, 05:35 PM
NBA to Euroleague is like The Premier League vs MLS (This will probably show my glaring misunderstanding of how football works)

So it's also comparable to the CFL and Arena Football teaming up...the NFL don't give a ****

Real Men Wear Green
07-25-2013, 05:57 PM
*sniff...I'll miss you guys.

ballup
07-25-2013, 05:57 PM
RMWG has great taste in editing.

LongLiveTheKing
07-25-2013, 06:03 PM
It's kinda fvcked up they edited the thread like that.

Kaspah
07-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Can OP possibly in any way be more of a total fakkit?

:oldlol: just go, dude.

Derka
07-25-2013, 06:15 PM
lol, nobody outside of Europe or China cares at all about Europe or Chinese basketball.

This, as usual, has no business in this forum.

I seriously hope RMWG continues editing every off-topic thread you post.

kaiteng
07-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Thanks, RMWG. Now, I can't really read the OP post anymore! :cheers:

L8kersfan222
07-25-2013, 06:35 PM
*sniff...I'll miss you guys.
:cry:

outbreak
07-25-2013, 06:57 PM
every thread now he says he's done and won't post anymore lol
seriously your original thread may have a had a legit article in it, part of it were well written and made sense as a press release announcing a partnership to push the euro league into china. It then had other sentences which used very poor grammar and had major agendas calling nba players scrubs and talking about how the NBA hates china or some such which were quite clearly added in later by euroleague. Don't whine and cry about your thread being deleted when every time a source is asked for you go through pages of saying fine don't believe me and sulking that everyones out to get you when you could just link us all in the first place and we would see the real exact story as written without your bias and embleshments.

GatorKid117
07-25-2013, 11:59 PM
On tv anyway. A smoke filled arena not so fun in person.

Didn't even think of that. Don't think I'll ever go to a game now. :cry:

I will never stop hating on the smoking over here.

red1
07-26-2013, 12:02 AM
:roll:

deja vu
07-26-2013, 12:13 AM
Spanoulis would go to China and nobody will know who the heck he is. :roll:

monkeypox
07-26-2013, 02:06 AM
lol @ making trolls mods. outstanding.

DStebb716
07-26-2013, 02:09 AM
NBA to Euroleague is like The Premier League vs MLS (This will probably show my glaring misunderstanding of how football works)

So it's also comparable to the CFL and Arena Football teaming up...the NFL don't give a ****

No, it was a fine comparison. :applause:

DStebb716
07-26-2013, 02:10 AM
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in a sports forum. So beautiful.

Bandito
07-26-2013, 02:21 AM
How?

andremiller07
07-26-2013, 02:25 AM
So the Euroleague will lower it's standards and bring over Chinese players who probably shouldn't be there at all to get ratings up?

Le Shaqtus
07-26-2013, 02:27 AM
Pretty sure this is not NBA news. despite Euroleague saying it will deep financial ramifications for the NBA.

Pretty sure this dude has never been touched by a girl :lol

9erempiree
07-26-2013, 02:37 AM
I understand you mate. Mods in this place ( a few) have 0 self worth on this planet. So becoming a mod on a forum (they aren't getting paid) is probably the best honor they recieved in their wretched life. So power tripping is one of the first steps they take. Kblaze and RMWG fits this bill unfortunately.

I wasn't going to bring it up but you are pretty spot on. I find it funny that these mods are so passive/aggressive. They don't really post here nor do they bring anything to the table. They have pretty much lost touch with the members on here.

Their aggressive behavior by deleting threads is sad because there are good conversations on here and they would destroy it by deleting threads.

Their passiveness can be seen by the threads they make. For example, Kblaze likes to start his thread by explaining why he makes the thread, it's like a validation. "Call me an old hater but....."....."I know that I might sound like I'm whining but......"

RMWG does the same crap too. Read his threads and it's title in a passive way. People call him out or disagree with him and he banishes the thread...lol.

I'm glad they are mods, they doing it for free. :oldlol:

If you have any complaints about the mods, let me know. I will address them with Jeff. I have Jeff's number and may call his office to drop a dime.

Dr.J4ever
07-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along:wtf:

Nick Young
07-26-2013, 05:34 AM
[QUOTE=Euroleague][COLOR="Pink"]Since the MOFO jerk realmenweargreen changed the thread title, ruined the thread, and then deleted my other thread about this................

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2HthXb3NydI/Tdxs8PAhlfI/AAAAAAAADsQ/Dfz7Gm6Znao/s320/Rainbow-Brite-rainbow-brite-250760_1024_768.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KI2fR1C9UOw/TbkApOjB7rI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/f6tEL366soI/s400/she-ra_princess_of_power_229_1280.jpg

Greek champion Panathinaikos Athens made basketball history by signing forward Shang Ping, who becomes the first Chinese player to join a European team. Shang (2.05 meters, 28 years old) arrives from Qingdao DoubleStar Eagles of the Chinese Basketball Association. He is considered to be a physical player and an outstanding defensive presence. There will be less of a language barrier with Shang, who has a command of English after playing high school basketball in New Zealand and college basketball in the United States. Shang was a teammate of former Panathinaikos center Aleks Maric at the University of Nebraska in the 2007-08 season. He has spent the past few seasons playing professionally in the CBA. Aside from Qingdao, Shang has also played for Beijing Shougang Ducks and Shanxi Zhongyu Brave Dragons in China.

Shang

eriX
07-26-2013, 06:38 AM
greatest edit in ISH history :cheers: :cheers:

Euroleague
08-07-2013, 03:58 AM
It continues.....................

Real Madrid will play the Beijing Ducks (Stephon Marbury's team) in China.

http://www.euroleague.net/euroleague-basketball/news/i/115277/6330

Real Madrid will become the latest Turkish Airlines Euroleague team to visit China when it faces the Beijing Ducks for an exhibition game on Friday, October 11.

treadster
08-07-2013, 04:23 AM
:roll: :roll:

gabepizza
08-07-2013, 06:54 AM

Real Madrid will become the latest Turkish Airlines Euroleague team to visit China when it faces the Beijing Ducks for an exhibition game on Friday, October 11.

This is good. Two teams from pretty equal leagues playing each other. At least it won't be like the NBA vs Euroleague where the NBA is 42-9 against Euroleague. I see the Ducks winning this one because of the home court advantage.

niko
08-07-2013, 08:18 AM
When my friends go back to visit family in china they bring Lebron t-shirts, or Knicks stuff (they know he lives in NY). People don't rock Real Madrid basketball shirts (Soccer, sure) As per usual this is the same crap from OP, 10% truth, 40% exaggeration, 50% made up.

TheReturn
08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MavsPoke
08-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Posting in a soon to be classic ISH thread

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Le Shaqtus
08-07-2013, 11:52 AM

Holy shit that sounds like the most boring game in history, no joke.

I'd rather watch the WNBA and that speaks volumes.

Djahjaga
08-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Just when we thought the Cold War was over.

I thought hurricane season was over!

What was the title of the thread initially?

brandonislegend
08-07-2013, 12:08 PM
This forum just gets worse and worse as the days go on.

chazzy
08-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Why does ISH continue to let this mentally ill poster clutter the main board with these useless topics

rhythmic
08-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Euroleague, what do you enjoy watching more FIBA or Salor Moon?