PDA

View Full Version : Delusional melo/knicks haters..

Pages : [1] 2

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 10:14 PM
To all you delusional Melo/knicks haters out there.. Lets be serious for a moment and discuss with everybody on how you hate on Melo and Tha knicks for? Melo was a scoring champ in 2013. Tha knicks were division champs, and 2nd place in Tha east with multiple injuries in 2013 also. Meanwhile haters and delusional trolls claim before Tha season even sarted that we are 5th place or lower, and claim that Melo is not a superstar, putting people like bosh and George over him which iz pure bullschit. Explain your hate please.. and be serious with your explanations. Thank you.

red1
07-27-2013, 10:15 PM
sup fggt

red1
07-27-2013, 10:16 PM
melo is shit, the knicks are shit, and you are shit

Budadiiii
07-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Didn't read needle dick

Le Shaqtus
07-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Heat, Bulls, Nets, and Pacers will be better this season. Also Carmelo's game just isn't suited to winning.

Only players I like on that team are Prig and Chandler.

OldSkoolball#52
07-27-2013, 10:24 PM
****** is a OP

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Explain your hate please.. and be serious with your explanations. Thank you.

It's actually got to do more with the posters like you, OP.

EricGordon23
07-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Hero ball jus't doesn't win anymore. Hes got to involve his teammates more. Very fun player to watch though.

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 10:32 PM
melo is shit, the knicks are shit, and you are shit
And this iz coming from a raptors fan.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Its all a bunch of phagots living in their small towns in the middle f nowhere who will all eventually end up working worthless jobs making sh1t pay and relegated to the same town for the remainder of their lives.

Small town people hate big city people...huge inferiority complex

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 10:35 PM
Its all a bunch of phagots living in their small towns in the middle f nowhere who will all eventually end up working worthless jobs making sh1t pay and relegated to the same town for the remainder of their lives.

Small town people hate big city people...huge inferiority complex

For the record, how many NBA teams would you say are located in a 'big city' ?

TheMilkyBarKid
07-27-2013, 10:35 PM
The only thing melo does better than any other player is stuff his fat face and he only just has z-bo beat

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Heat, Bulls, Nets, and Pacers will be better this season. Also Carmelo's game just isn't suited to winning.

Only players I like on that team are Prig and Chandler.
You don't know if muscle memory Derrick rose is even going to be Tha same tho, and nets have kg, Terry, and pierce which are old, and washed up, pacers might not have Granger back, plus like I said knicks had multiple injuries including Melo and were still number 2. Explain that.

red1
07-27-2013, 10:38 PM
And this iz coming from a raptors fan.
The difference between you and me is the fact that I am aware that my team isnt winning shit, whereas you actually thought that the knicks were going to win the championship this year and actually think that melo is better than lebron. Even for next year, raptors are just as likely to win the chip as the knicks. I would give both teams a 0.01% chance. Btw, you might want to change the title to delusional melo/knicks fans instead of delusional melo/knicks haters since that would be a lot more accurate in this case

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 10:41 PM
It's actually got to do more with the posters like you, OP.
That's a horrible excuse.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 10:42 PM
For the record, how many NBA teams would you say are located in a 'big city' ?

Probably about 9, id have to think about it more

FiveRings
07-27-2013, 10:42 PM
To all you delusional Melo/knicks haters out there.. Lets be serious for a moment and discuss with everybody on how you hate on Melo and Tha knicks for? Melo was a scoring champ in 2013. Tha knicks were division champs, and 2nd place in Tha east with multiple injuries in 2013 also. Meanwhile haters and delusional trolls claim before Tha season even sarted that we are 5th place or lower, and claim that Melo is not a superstar, putting people like bosh and George over him which iz pure bullschit. Explain your hate please.. and be serious with your explanations. Thank you.
What's up my dude? I'm not mad you didn't stick with our little bet. Glad you're staying a loyal fan of your team the Knicks. I know you were pretty pissed at those guys after the Pacers series haha.

The Knicks may finish next season with a top 4 seed in the East, but I still think Miami, Chicago, Indiana, and Brooklyn are all better Playoff teams and would all beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. If I remember correctly, more people were actually picking the Knicks to beat the Pacers than the other way around, so I don't see how you can call the majority of people here delusional. If anything, the Knicks have actually been overrated.

Melo is a nice player. I like him and had high hopes for him as a player his first few years on the Nuggets, but I don't see him as a big superstar or someone who's going to lead his team to a championship. He's always going to be a couple of tiers below the Dirks, Garnetts, Iversons, and Kidds. Melo doesn't have the same heart, and his low assists and bad defense really hurt him. And besides that, he doesn't have the greatest team around him either. Stat is always hurt and Chandler has not been playing as well as he was in Dallas.

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 10:46 PM
The one thing I want to see out of any Knicks player is how Bargnani plays in his new role. Other than that, I don't really have anything against the Knicks and I actually like Melo too.

That's a horrible excuse.

But you making the thread the way you did is obviously going to create more "hate". You start it.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 10:47 PM
What's up my dude? I'm not mad you didn't stick with our little bet. Glad you're staying a loyal fan of your team the Knicks. I know you were pretty pissed at those guys after the Pacers series haha.

The Knicks may finish next season with a top 4 seed in the East, but I still think Miami, Chicago, Indiana, and Brooklyn are all better Playoff teams and would all beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. If I remember correctly, more people were actually picking the Knicks to beat the Pacers than the other way around, so I don't see how you can call the majority of people here delusional. If anything, the Knicks have actually been overrated.

Melo is a nice player. I like him and had high hopes for him as a player his first few years on the Nuggets, but I don't see him as a big superstar or someone who's going to lead his team to a championship. He's always going to be a couple of tiers below the Dirks, Garnetts, Iversons, and Kidds. Melo doesn't have the same heart, and his low assists and bad defense really hurt him. And besides that, he doesn't have the greatest team around him either. Stat is always hurt and Chandler has not been playing as well as he was in Dallas.

Tiers below Dirk bro? You kidding me?!

Wen the fk did you start watching the NBA *******?!

Dirk for YEARS WAS KNOWN AS A BIG WHO WAS SOFT, WAS A BELOW AVERAGE REBOUNDER AND A BELOW AVERAGE DEFENDER!

Dirk was hated on for YEARS AND HES A TREMENDOUSLY FLAWED PLAYER.

ARE YOU SO GD DAMN SIMPLE MINDED THAT YOU THINK HEA SUDDENLY A DIFFERENT PLAYER BECAUSE HE WON A TITLE?!

LikeABosh
07-27-2013, 10:48 PM
People make fun of the Knicks because retards like yourself call Melo the best in the league and said the Knicks were gonna beat the Heat in the playoffs

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Hero ball jus't doesn't win anymore. Hes got to involve his teammates more. Very fun player to watch though.
He involves his teammates sometimes tho

OldSkoolball#52
07-27-2013, 10:56 PM
Tiers below Dirk bro? You kidding me?!

Wen the fk did you start watching the NBA *******?!

Dirk for YEARS WAS KNOWN AS A BIG WHO WAS SOFT, WAS A BELOW AVERAGE REBOUNDER AND A BELOW AVERAGE DEFENDER!

Dirk was hated on for YEARS AND HES A TREMENDOUSLY FLAWED PLAYER.

ARE YOU SO GD DAMN SIMPLE MINDED THAT YOU THINK HEA SUDDENLY A DIFFERENT PLAYER BECAUSE HE WON A TITLE?!

A lot of people questioned Dirks all around game just like Carmelos, but Dirk was never seen as a chucker, a shot jacker, a selfish player, a low IQ chucker. He was a much more effcient and effective offensive player who could get his points without havin to iso every play and frequently putting up 9 for 29 type nights. Dirk also played in a finals as his teams best player before getting back and winning a finals with one of the most epic individual playoff runs ever.

GTFO with your "Dirk = Melo" nonsense you are a retard homer. Carmelos is useless in the playoffs, teams actually game plan and just sell out to stop him yet he'll still chuck away and miss rather than play intelligent and set others up to succeed.

Hes a loser plain and simple.

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 10:58 PM

Small town people hate big city people...huge inferiority complex yes I agree.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:04 PM
A lot of people questioned Dirks all around game just like Carmelos, but Dirk was never seen as a chucker, a shot jacker, a selfish player, a low IQ chucker. He was a much more effcient and effective offensive player who could get his points without havin to iso every play and frequently putting up 9 for 29 type nights. Dirk also played in a finals as his teams best player before getting back and winning a finals with one of the most epic individual playoff runs ever.

GTFO with your "Dirk = Melo" nonsense you are a retard homer. Carmelos is useless in the playoffs, teams actually game plan and just sell out to stop him yet he'll still chuck away and miss rather than play intelligent and set others up to succeed.

Hes a loser plain and simple.

Youre going to tell me Dirk is a better all around player than Melo?!

What does Dirk do besides scoring that stands out?

And you want to talk about a big man who can really score? Chris Webber... He was better than Dirk in every aspect of the game but you little weak minded simpleton pieces of sh1t on this board are going to side with the 7 foot jump shooter grabbing his 7 boards a game because he won a title

You idiots and your Robert Horry logic. Titles dont make player A better than player B

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Nowitzki is better than Anthony in most of the things they are best known for and is a much better playoff performer.

Saying he is a tier or 2 above is a legit.

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 11:09 PM
The difference between you and me is the fact that I am aware that my team isnt winning shit, whereas you actually thought that the knicks were going to win the championship this year and actually think that melo is better than lebron. Even for next year, raptors are just as likely to win the chip as the knicks. I would give both teams a 0.01% chance. Btw, you might want to change the title to delusional melo/knicks fans instead of delusional melo/knicks haters since that would be a lot more accurate in this case
If knicks weren't so injured and cheated by refs and stern they would of won Last year, and raptors aren't on Tha same level as nyk, because Tha damn raptors might not even make Tha damn playoffs for crying out loud.

Young X
07-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Melo in the '13 playoffs: 29 pts on 26 shots - 40% shooting only 1.6 ast per game :oldlol:

Knicks in the last 13 seasons: 5 playoff wins :oldlol:

Overrated franchise.

Knicks lost.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-27-2013, 11:13 PM
dat ether

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Nowitzki is better than Anthony in most of the things they are best known for and is a much better playoff performer.

MELO HAS THE BEST MID RANGE JUMPER IN THE LEAGUE TODAY!!

DIRK CANT CREATE OFF THE DRIBBLE HE CANT EVEN BRING THE BALL UP THE COURT!

Do you watch Melo or are you a fkn sheep that just follows other peoples biases?

Dirk is 7 feet tall...played the PF spot and managed to grab about 1.5 more rebounds than Melo for the majority pf hiscareer despite Melo being a SMALL FORWARD! PFs are positioned to play close to the basket and he gets only 1.5 more rebounds per game than a small forward?

DIRK CANT DEFEND EITHER!!!!

Whats up with this Dirk love??

DIRK IS THE MOST FLAWED SUERSTAR ON THE PLANET OR ATLEAST HE WAS FOR MOST OF HIS CAREER.

Dirk cant pass on an elite level, consistenly grabbed in the 7 rebound per game range, doesnt play even average defense.

So wtf are you idiots talking about?!

Its all perception with you dumb sheep! No real live examples to prove or disprove those perceptions. You ppl beliee what you want to believe

secund2nun
07-27-2013, 11:15 PM

Dirk is certainly a few dozen Empire State buildings above Melo. Dirk is a top 20 player of all time. Melo is not even a top 50 player of all time.

As to the OP- Melo is so overrated. Scoring means nothing with Melo's sub-par efficiency. Also he is a poor defender and a black hole on offense.

The only thing good about Melo is his rebounding. His scoring is subpar chucking, he can't pass, nor can he defend.

A player like Omar Asik, who is the classic case of underrated big man, is a much better and more impactful player than Melo, who is a classic case of overrated "sexy" perimeter chucker player.

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 11:17 PM
You idiots and your Robert Horry logic. Titles dont make player A better than player B

I don't need the ring to say Nowitzki is better.

:confusedshrug:

WayOfWade
07-27-2013, 11:18 PM
My main problem with him is that he has tons of talent, ultimate scoring prowess, and an ability to play (good) defense; yet, Melo sucks when it matters the most, not the last minutes of a game, the playoffs. He has a career playoff wininng % of .354, which for how many he's played, is historically bad. It just angers me seeing such potential go to waste.

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 11:18 PM

Man come on..... majority of Tha people here picked Tha damn overrated pacers to win and u know it. Melo is not under no damn kidd or kg, and iz on Tha same level as dirk or even better. A couple of tiers below my ass. Tha knicks could beat anybody in a 7 game series if healthy, and that's Tha problem are players are always hurt, just imagine if we weren't. I rest my damn case.

Young X
07-27-2013, 11:21 PM
The Wizards have more playoff wins than the Knicks in the last 10 years. :oldlol:

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:24 PM
I don't need the ring to say Nowitzki is better.

:confusedshrug:

What was it that convinced you then?

Dirks 7 boards per game despite being 7 feet tall?

Dirks horrid ball handling for a so called offensive juggernaut PF?

Dirks matador defense?

His Vlade Divac like passing ability? Oh wait he doesnt have that skillset

So weve established Dirks an average to below average rebounder for his position, a bad defender, and someone who doesnt excell at passing, and a guy who cant create off the dribble.

Superstar bro superstar!!

Thats a whole bunch of flaws for a "superstar

So yea...its the ring...or maybe you just are a sheep

FiveRings
MELO HAS THE BEST MID RANGE JUMPER IN THE LEAGUE TODAY!!

DIRK CANT CREATE OFF THE DRIBBLE HE CANT EVEN BRING THE BALL UP THE COURT!

Do you watch Melo or are you a fkn sheep that just follows other peoples biases?

Dirk is 7 feet tall...played the PF spot and managed to grab about 1.5 more rebounds than Melo for the majority pf hiscareer despite Melo being a SMALL FORWARD! PFs are positioned to play close to the basket and he gets only 1.5 more rebounds per game than a small forward?

DIRK CANT DEFEND EITHER!!!!

Whats up with this Dirk love??

DIRK IS THE MOST FLAWED SUERSTAR ON THE PLANET OR ATLEAST HE WAS FOR MOST OF HIS CAREER.

Dirk cant pass on an elite level, consistenly grabbed in the 7 rebound per game range, doesnt play even average defense.

So wtf are you idiots talking about?!

Its all perception with you dumb sheep! No real live examples to prove or disprove those perceptions. You ppl beliee what you want to believe
Dirk is an MVP player. Melo is simply not. Dirk deserved his season MVP. He's been to the Finals not once but twice. No fluke there. Almost won two championships. He's a Finals MVP. He beat top ten legends to get to the Finals and to win in the Finals. What has Melo accomplished in his career other than a scoring title?

Looking at their games, Dirk has been the better, more efficient scorer and a better team player. Better leader with a better attitude as well. It really has not been close.

fpliii
willds09 - I'm in market and the Lakers are going to tank this season so I'm going to pull for the team this coming season (I already watch every game, but I'm actually going to have a rooting interest). You gotta chill with the homerism though bro, you're asking for retaliation with these kinds of posts. Stop overrating Melo and miscasting him as a top 5 player, and appreciate him for what he is. Super elite scorer with tons of moves.

Budadiiii
07-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Yeah I stay down with my day one ****** and we in the club screaming

No new friends, no new friends, no new friends, no, no new
Still here with my day one ******, so you hear me say
I still ride with my day one ******, I don't really need
I stay down from day one so I say
**** all y'all ****** except my ******
**** all y'all ****** except my ******
One more time
**** all ya'll ****** except my ******
**** all ya'll ******, stay down from day one so I say
(**** a fake friend, where your real friends at? Started!)

Man this shit so ill that we had to restart it
H-town my second home like I'm James Harden
Money counter go burrr, when you sellin' out the Garden
Four car garage, pornstar m

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Dirk is an MVP player. Melo is simply not. Dirk deserved his season MVP. He's been to the Finals not once but twice. No fluke there. Almost won two championships. He's a Finals MVP. He beat top ten legends to get to the Finals and to win in the Finals. What has Melo accomplished in his career other than a scoring title?

Looking at their games, Dirk has been the better, more efficient scorer and a better team player. Better leader with a better attitude as well. It really has not been close.

I dont play these efficiency games with you stat nerds.

I WATCH GAMES, I DONT WATCH STATS

Melo can do things on offense Dirk would completely fail at if he tried

I<3NBA
07-27-2013, 11:29 PM
what are haters delusional about? they're accurate in their hate. Knicks suck. your teamlucked out on the Lberon sweepstakes and now you're stuck with Melo. life sucks.

OldSkoolball#52
07-27-2013, 11:30 PM

This. 100%.

But be careful, NoPicks will shit himself and scream at you to come to Queens and fist fight him so that he can defend Carmelos honor.

:oldlol: Dudes a trip

Jameerthefear
07-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Are people really comparing Melo to Dirk? (a top 20 player at WORST) :roll:

Young X
07-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Melo isn't even close to the player Dirk is when healthy. Dude shoots 41% in the playoffs for his CAREER.

Melo isn't even better than Westbrook.

OldSkoolball#52
07-27-2013, 11:34 PM
I WATCH GAMES, I DONT WATCH STATS

Well you obviously dont watch many playoff games, otherwise your opinion of Melo would likely be much lower.

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 11:35 PM
People make fun of the Knicks because retards like yourself call Melo the best in the league and said the Knicks were gonna beat the Heat in the playoffs
Melo was scoring champ and a leader of a 2nd seeded eastern team that was injured with old washed up players on Tha side. How is that far fetch that I think he is one of ths best in Tha league today??? And don't forget that knicks won series 3-1 against Tha heat in Tha regular season too.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:36 PM
This. 100%.

But be careful, NoPicks will shit himself and scream at you to come to Queens and fist fight him so that he can defend Carmelos honor.

:oldlol: Dudes a trip

Good because im tired of the stupidity on these boards.

You fkn phaggits all do you is spew agenda driven bullshit.

I dont like LeBron but I recognize and acknowledge that hes the best in the game!

Where is the reponse for what i said about Dirk?

Dirks 7 rebounds a game

Dirks poor defense

Dirks poor ball handling

Dirks average passing

Where is the greatness that is Dirk? Because he won a title hes suddenly not all the above anymore?

This is the same board that sh1ts on Iverson when he was INCREDIBLE.

But you had to watch him to realize. Bunch of 12 year olds and limp dicked 60 year old men on this board.

Watch the god damn game and be objective

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 11:38 PM
What was it that convinced you then?

Convincing is the results. Again, look at their individual production alone and there's a difference.

This is an all-time debate, so really I don't get the case. I'm not comparing the 2 players now, just what they've done.

FiveRings
07-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Man come on..... majority of Tha people here picked Tha damn overrated pacers to win and u know it. Melo is not under no damn kidd or kg, and iz on Tha same level as dirk or even better. A couple of tiers below my ass. Tha knicks could beat anybody in a 7 game series if healthy, and that's Tha problem are players are always hurt, just imagine if we weren't. I rest my damn case.
After that first Pacers win, yeah, people started changing their picks to the Pacers. I picked the Pacers before the series started. I don't see how the Pacers are overrated. They have a nice young team and are going to be even better next year. George will be better next year.

Melo is absolutely under Jason Kidd. Kidd took Richard Jefferson, Kenyon Martin, and Kerry Kittles to two Finals appearances. That's extremely impressive. Kidd is one of the smartest players ever. He was a great offensive and defensive player, something you can not say about Carmelo Anthony.

Young X
07-27-2013, 11:39 PM
LOL @ these Knicks fans getting mad. :oldlol:

5 playoff wins in 13 seasons. :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
07-27-2013, 11:40 PM

I call that a sick twisted combination of being straight up delusional and hating.

WayOfWade
07-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Melo was scoring champ and a leader of a 2nd seeded eastern team that was injured with old washed up players on Tha side. How is that far fetch that I think he is one of ths best in Tha league today??? And don't forget that knicks won series 3-1 against Tha heat in Tha regular season too.
It's not that far fetched to say he's one of the best in the league today, it's just a little far fetched to think that the Knicks are actually going to win the title. Nothing about Melo's past playoff performances makes me think he's going to break through ever. True, they got screwed over by injuries, but that's life, and it may happen again.
And with the Knicks winning the RS series 3-1, those never tell the whole story. In 2011, the Heats' record against the Bulls and Celts were a combined 1-7; yet in the playoffs, the Heat whooped both of them 8-2.

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 11:45 PM
Where is the greatness that is Dirk? Because he won a title hes suddenly not all the above anymore?

Why do you keep implying this ? It's not the ring that people are taking Nowitzki.

OldSkoolball#52
07-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Good because im tired of the stupidity on these boards.

You fkn phaggits all do you is spew agenda driven bullshit.

I dont like LeBron but I recognize and acknowledge that hes the best in the game!

Where is the reponse for what i said about Dirk?

Dirks 7 rebounds a game

Dirks poor defense

Dirks poor ball handling

Dirks average passing

This is the same board that sh1ts on Iverson when he was INCREDIBLE.

But you had to watch him to realize. Bunch of 12 year olds and limp dicked 60 year old men on this board.

Watch the god damn game and be objective

Dude peoplehave always called out Dirks flaws. But the point is Carmelo has all the same flaws, and isnt nearly as consistent and efficient as a scorer. Plus, just bc Dirk isnt Magic Johnson as a passer, hes never been the selfish, low-IQ chucker that Anthony is. It just is what it is. Theres a reason 99% of ppl here have Dirk clearly ahead of Melo.

Chris Paul is consistently ranked ahead of Melo here and everywhere too. Its obviously got nothin to do with playoff success. Pauls teams may not have won very many playoff series, but he personally has shined like crazy as a playoff performer. People know that. Carmelo on the other hand is a total dud when the postseason rolls around, and everyone knows that too.

Check yourself, herb. Theres a reason all the people here that have no rooting interest or reason not to be objective are tellin you marshmelo is overrated.

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 11:47 PM
I call that a sick twisted combination of being straight up delusional and hating.

Nobody is going to put Anthony over Nowitzki all-time. It isn't "hating", it's called reality.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:48 PM
Convincing is the results. Again, look at their individual production alone and there's a difference.

This is an all-time debate, so really I don't get the case. I'm not comparing the 2 players now, just what they've done.

But that doesnt matter man!! It doesnt!

Its not about stupid awards!

Barkley never won a title, HES BETTER THAN DIRK

Malone never won a title, HES BETTER THAN DIRK

Dominique Wilkins never won, Iverson never won and theyre ALL BETTER THAN DIRK!

Watch them play! Its what they do on the floor that makes player A better than player B, not a trophy!

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:50 PM
Dude peoplehave always called out Dirks flaws. But the point is Carmelo has all the same flaws, and isnt nearly as consistent and efficient as a scorer. Plus, just bc Dirk isnt Magic Johnson as a passer, hes never been the selfish, low-IQ chucker that Anthony is. It just is what it is. Theres a reason 99% of ppl here have Dirk clearly ahead of Melo.

Chris Paul is consistently ranked ahead of Melo here and everywhere too. Its obviously got nothin to do with playoff success. Pauls teams may not have won very many playoff series, but he personally has shined like crazy as a playoff performer. People know that. Carmelo on the other hand is a total dud when the postseason rolls around, and everyone knows that too.

Check yourself, herb. Theres a reason all the people here that have no rooting interest or reason not to be objective are tellin you marshmelo is overrated.

Herb? I guess your user name really is accurate becaus enobody has used the word "herb" as a diss since 1997.

Legends66NBA7
07-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Its not about stupid awards!

Barkley never won a title, HES BETTER THAN DIRK

Malone never won a title, HES BETTER THAN DIRK

Dominique Wilkins never won, Iverson never won and theyre ALL BETTER THAN DIRK!

Watch them play! Its what they do on the floor that makes player A better than player B, not a trophy!

Dude, read my posts before you quote me... read them slowly too... I'm not bringing up ANY awards. I'm not bringing up the titles. You're the one who keeps bringing it up to me.

I haven't brought them up ONCE... in this whole debate. I've just said post their individual production and the difference is there. But if it doesn't matter, than I guess we just to go on our own beliefs, so that's that.

And funny you bring up Wilkins. He's actually more comparable to Carmelo Anthony.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Melo doesnt do well in the playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqei545WCes&feature=youtube_gdata_player

41 points vs Heat Game 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX92j8wp7f8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Melo 42 points 17 rebounds vs Celtics

#number6ix#
07-27-2013, 11:54 PM
I like Melo and the Knicks... Melo can ball and really light it up when he's feeling it and if he didn't hurt his shoulder the Knicks could've made it out of the 2nd round but Miami still would've bust that ass

WayOfWade
07-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Melo doesnt do well in the playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqei545WCes&feature=youtube_gdata_player

41 points vs Heat Game 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX92j8wp7f8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Melo 42 points 17 rebounds vs Celtics
23-42 Playoff Record. 35.4 Win%

OldSkoolball#52
07-28-2013, 12:08 AM
Herb? I guess your user name really is accurate becaus enobody has used the word "herb" as a diss since 1997.

Sorry herb, I aint realizeded words had expiration dates.

But hey any way you wanna word it, Melo is still an overrated low IQ loser.

red1
07-28-2013, 12:10 AM
Melo isn't even close to the player Dirk is when healthy. Dude shoots 41% in the playoffs for his CAREER.

Melo isn't even better than Westbrook.
would take westbrook over melo any day

Fresh Kid
07-28-2013, 12:20 AM
would take westbrook over melo any day
:facepalm

Fresh Kid
07-28-2013, 12:22 AM
23-42 Playoff Record. 35.4 Win%
west conf finals2009

Lebron23
07-28-2013, 01:40 AM
Terrible record in the playoffs
shoots low FG's percentages in the post season.
George outplayed him in the playoffs.

WayOfWade
07-28-2013, 01:45 AM
west conf finals2009
Wait, the series he lost? Haven't heard that before. One good playoff run doesn't justify a career a playoff letdowns.

retaxis
07-28-2013, 06:36 AM
Melo is a great player but he is no Dirk. This is Dirk we are talking about who lead a contending team for multiple seasons and has the hardware to show it off (MVP, Finals MVP, Championship ring).

You want to ask who is the better player? Go ask Tyson Chandler and Jason Kid. They both played in both teams and both teams had very similar set ups (Even you were saying how New York 2013 is like a improved version of Dallas 11 and how they were going to topple Miami remember?). But at the end of the day, the MVP superstar is going to pull through and settle for high percentage shots requiring least amount of movement (step back) whereas the Chucker will throw a dozen moves and waste his energy and end up with a poorer result.

The-Legend-24
07-28-2013, 06:59 AM
west conf finals2009
Dude sucks ass when the playoffs come around, maybe if you took Melo's jizz off your face and you'd see. :oldlol: Dude averaged like 1 assist a game while taking like 30 shots a game in the playoffs this year. :oldlol:

SpurrDurr
07-28-2013, 07:22 AM
:roll: @ people saying that Melo is a better player than Dirk.
Even on old Dirk is way better than current Melo.

Melo perfectly embodies the Knicks, good during reg season but when it matters it's just a black hole.
He's hella streaky but when his shots aren't falling (pretty common during POs) he's buring his own team.

Hell, after last season series against the pacers i don't even have him as a top 10 player anymore.

eklip
07-28-2013, 07:26 AM
Melo isn't even close to Dirk's level.

Dirk is an all-time great playoff performer:
ppg (8.) - ahead of Hakeem, Kobe, Moses/Karl Malone, Kareem, Shaq, ...
ft% (10.) - ahead of Bird, Ray Allen, Durant, ...
FTA (11.) - makes his ft% even more impressive
TS% (26.) - ahead of Nash, Lebron, Kareem, Hakeem, Ginobli, ...
DRB% (13.) - ahead of Robinson, Moses/Karl Malone, Shaq, Hakeem, ...
PER (9.) - ahead of Barkley, Wade, Kareem, Robinson, Magic, Bird, ...
WS/48 (5.) - ahead of Durant, Wilt, Duncan, Barkley, Kareem, Hakeem, ...

He beat great players on great teams in the playoffs.
2006: 2005 and 2007 champions Spurs with a top 10 player Duncan
2011: 2009 and 2010 champions Lakers with a top 10 player Kobe
2011: 2011 WCF and 2012 finalist OKC with Durant, Westbrook and Harden
2011: 2012 and 2013 champions Heat with Lebron, Wade and Bosh

Stop comparing Carmelo to Dirk.

NumberSix
07-28-2013, 09:10 AM
Bully

EnoughSaid
07-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Wilds, nobody gives a flying **** about your Knicks. Nobody cares about Melo, and nobody cares about how well they do. They're still a laughing stock, and they're still on a lower level that Miami, Indiana and Chicago. So stop acting like we give a shit and shut the **** up. Until your boy Melo he can actually do something in the Playoffs and can evolve into a well rounded out player, he's not going to get any credit at all.

OldSkoolball#52
07-28-2013, 11:00 AM
NYNoPicks gettin bullied to damn death right now. Prob cryin in his room makin a noose.

Fresh Kid
07-28-2013, 09:47 PM
NYNoPicks gettin bullied to damn death right now. Prob cryin in his room makin a noose.
he aint getting bullied, he just getting annoyed with delusional melo/knicks haters like yourself who cant accept tha facts.

Fresh Kid
07-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Wilds, nobody gives a flying **** about your Knicks. Nobody cares about Melo, and nobody cares about how well they do. They're still a laughing stock, and they're still on a lower level that Miami, Indiana and Chicago. So stop acting like we give a shit and shut the **** up. Until your boy Melo he can actually do something in the Playoffs and can evolve into a well rounded out player, he's not going to get any credit at all.
no they not dumbass, pacers are a fluke, and bulls might be worse with nate gone and unsure of himself rose back in tha lineup. Melo do something in tha playoffs too, like at his ppg.

b1imtf
07-28-2013, 10:59 PM
he aint getting bullied, he just getting annoyed with delusional melo/knicks haters like yourself who cant accept tha facts.
Lol Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melo

NewYorkNoPicks
07-29-2013, 03:20 AM

Bullied how? Because you called me a herb?

Dude like I said YOURE OLD. That word herb hasnt been around since 97 and you were probably 20 then.

I chose to goto sleep. So because people posted things in here while I wasnt awake to respond Im bullied?

Id love to see a picture of you pal....I guarantee you the circumfrence of my arm is larger than your skull.

On top of that NOBODY HAS BEEN MAN ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO MY KNOCKS ON DIRK!

7 REBOUNDS A GAME

POOR DEFENSE

AVERAGE PASSER

TERRIBLE BALL HANDLING SKILLS

COME AT ME BRO!!! REFUTE THESE POINTS!!! ALL THE ISH IDIOTS KNOW THIS IS TRUE

DIRK IS AS FLAWED AS THEY COME... OFFENSE AND NOTHING ELSE OF NOTE

eklip
07-29-2013, 04:40 AM
Bullied how? Because you called me a herb?

Dude like I said YOURE OLD. That word herb hasnt been around since 97 and you were probably 20 then.

I chose to goto sleep. So because people posted things in here while I wasnt awake to respond Im bullied?

Id love to see a picture of you pal....I guarantee you the circumfrence of my arm is larger than your skull.

On top of that NOBODY HAS BEEN MAN ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO MY KNOCKS ON DIRK!

7 REBOUNDS A GAME

POOR DEFENSE

AVERAGE PASSER

TERRIBLE BALL HANDLING SKILLS

COME AT ME BRO!!! REFUTE THESE POINTS!!! ALL THE ISH IDIOTS KNOW THIS IS TRUE

DIRK IS AS FLAWED AS THEY COME... OFFENSE AND NOTHING ELSE OF NOTE
- Dirk averages over 10 rebounds in the playoffs and he is a elite defensive rebounder.

- He is a better defender (MUCH better team defender) than Carmelo

- He is good passer, especially out of double teams, but Dirk isn't a ball hog and lets his PG do the ball-handling.

- Dirk hasn't flashy ball handling skills, but he has a very low TOV% and can create his own shot and drive to the rim. Just watch some old games or highlights. Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ivDbnXGaLPw&t=228) is a video from 2006. That looks good to me, especially for a 7 footer.

SilkkTheShocker
07-29-2013, 09:13 AM
A lot of it has to do with the fact that most Knicks fans try to place Melo on the same tier as LeBron, Kobe, Durant, etc. When he isn't as good as Paul George.

vinsanity2756
07-29-2013, 09:19 AM
A lot of it has to do with the fact that most Knicks fans try to place Melo on the same tier as LeBron, Kobe, Durant, etc. When he isn't as good as Paul George.
Wow, good one :lol

Le Shaqtus
07-29-2013, 09:19 AM

Someone gets it.

SilkkTheShocker
07-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Someone gets it.

Yea, its always funny hearing Knicks fans complain about being "hated" on. They bring it on themselves. The Knicks were irrelevant for almost a whole decade. Literally, no one was talking about them. They weren't getting any games on TNT and if they were brought up, it was to make fun of Isiah Thomas or if LeBron/Kobe was playing at MSG. They started talking shit again when they thought they had a chance to get LeBron. LeBron c.ock slaps them across the face and goes to one of the Knicks biggest rivals historically. Instead of just owning up to it and saying, LeBron didn't want to come here. They instead prop up Melo and talk about how he is on his tier and they always wanted him over Bron :oldlol: And its been the same thing with them since the 2010 offseason. They talk up there team non-stop and than when the playoffs get around they have 1,000 excuses ready for why they lost early.

Knicks fans, your team isn't going to win anything the way its currently assembled. Melo-Ball has proven to not work in the playoffs for the last 10 years now. It may get you there, but it ain't winning you titles. The guy isn't a winner by means. You second best scorer is a top 3 dumbest player in the league. Did I mention his knees are also in terrible shape? And your coach is Mike ****ing Woodson. What moves did they make to say they are on the Heat, Pacers, or even Bulls level? Trading for an amnesty candidate in Bargnani? Signing a washed-up Artest? Yea, your team isn't a contender.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-29-2013, 09:33 AM
- Dirk averages over 10 rebounds in the playoffs and he is a elite defensive rebounder.

- He is a better defender (MUCH better team defender) than Carmelo

- He is good passer, especially out of double teams, but Dirk isn't a ball hog and lets his PG do the ball-handling.

- Dirk hasn't flashy ball handling skills, but he has a very low TOV% and can create his own shot and drive to the rim. Just watch some old games or highlights. Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ivDbnXGaLPw&t=228) is a video from 2006. That looks good to me, especially for a 7 footer.

Good passer? Vlade was a good passer, Shaq was a good passer, Chris Webber... Dirks not in that category... Average at best

So Dirk has increased his rebounding in the playoffs... Big deal, he sustained a higher rebounding average for a period of 7-14 games a year. Melo has had similar stretches where hes averaged nearly 40ppg... Its just a few games.

Turnover percentage? Ofcourse his will be low...he doesnt handle the rock much and normally stays within his element when doing so.

You say his handling is fine for a 7 footer; but hasnt Dirks claim to fame been the 7 footer with Small Forward skills? So where is this offensive versatility from a guy who hangs his hat on his offense? Chris Webber was a more dynamic offensive player.

Defense? Theres nothing you can say about it the entire world knows of Dirks defensive deficiencies. How is he better than Melo at defense? Show me proof

SilkkTheShocker
07-29-2013, 09:34 AM
Wow, good one :lol

I would take George over Melo and everyday and not even think twice about it.

SpurrDurr
07-29-2013, 09:35 AM
I think that Melo won't be a top 5 PF anymore by the end of the next season.

I can see Leonard, Chandler and Gallo surpassing him while George is already better and LBJ and Durant are far superior.

Hittin_Shots
07-29-2013, 09:35 AM
Good passer? Vlade was a good passer, Shaq was a good passer, Chris Webber... Dirks not in that category... Average at best

So Dirk has increased his rebounding in the playoffs... Big deal, he sustained a higher rebounding average for a period of 7-14 games a year. Melo has had similar stretches where hes averaged nearly 40ppg... Its just a few games.

Turnover percentage? Ofcourse his will be low...he doesnt handle the rock much and normally stays within his element when doing so.

You say his handling is fine for a 7 footer; but hasnt Dirks claim to fame been the 7 footer with Small Forward skills? So where is this offensive versatility from a guy who hangs his hat on his offense? Chris Webber was a more dynamic offensive player.

Defense? Theres nothing you can say about it the entire world knows of Dirks defensive deficiencies. How is he better than Melo at defense? Show me proof

Fresh Kid included KG as someone Melo was better than, what are your thoughts on that then?

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:12 AM
:facepalm somebody check this delusional retarded niguh into a crazy house, somebody please?:biggums:

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Lol Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melo
celtic fan..... but anyway, people have dirk above melo mainly cuz he have a ring thats it.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Fresh Kid included KG as someone Melo was better than, what are your thoughts on that then?
KG is betta than who???:biggums:

FiveRings
07-29-2013, 10:14 AM
I've tried being nice to Fresh Kid since he returned, but he seriously either has to be trolling with that or he really is a complete idiot.

I'm sorry I brought up Dirk. The conversation is so stupid. Dirk is a top 25-30 player of all time. Same with KG. Carmelo Anthony is not top 50.

Every single GM in the league would draft Jason Kidd out of college over Carmelo Anthony, with the hindsight of knowing what kind of NBA players they are going to be, let alone Dirk or KG.

I'm going to give Fresh Kid the benefit of the doubt because I really don't think he can be as stupid as he posts. This is someone who says Carmelo Anthony is a better basketball player than Lebron James. Fresh Kid is nothing more than a troll.

NewYorkNoPicks seems like he sincerely believes that Dirk is no better than Melo though.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:17 AM
I've tried being nice to Fresh Kid since he returned, but he seriously either has to be trolling with that or he really is a complete idiot.

I'm sorry I brought up Dirk. The conversation is so stupid. Dirk is a top 25-30 player of all time. Same with KG. Carmelo Anthony is not top 50.

Every single GM in the league would draft Jason Kidd out of college over Carmelo Anthony, with the hindsight of knowing what kind of NBA players they are going to be, let alone Dirk or KG.

I'm going to give Fresh Kid the benefit of the doubt because I really don't think he can be as stupid as he posts. This is someone who says Carmelo Anthony is a better basketball player than Lebron James. Fresh Kid is nothing more than a troll.

NewYorkNoPicks seems like he sincerely believes that Dirk is no better than Melo though.
whoa did i say he was better than lebron? I said he's tied for 3rd best in tha league,he have tha potential to be tha best if tha refs stop kissing fake king lebron's ass all day. Dirk and k.g only better because they have a ring, if they didnt people will talk shit about them too.

FiveRings
07-29-2013, 10:26 AM
whoa did i say he was better than lebron? I said he's tied for 3rd best in tha league,he have tha potential to be tha best if tha refs stop kissing fake king lebron's ass all day. Dirk and k.g only better because they have a ring, if they didnt people will talk shit about them too.
I thought I heard you say that before. Well, it's good that you accept that Lebron is the best, but thinking Melo is as good as Durant is a bit crazy dude. Kevin Durant is quite a bit better. He's a better passer, rebounder, and defender than Melo, and also he can score easier, is taller thus making his shot harder to defend, and he's much more efficient on offense. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't win a ring or two in his career.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-29-2013, 10:30 AM

KG is, yes...

Prime KG is such a complete player... Great passer, tenacious defender both man to man and in help situations, old school aproach to the game, a warrior, never takes a day off, takes losses personally, smooth, intelligent and powerful in the post, money from mid range.... And in his younger years was very athletic.

KG is one ofthe best ever

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:33 AM
I thought I heard you say that before. Well, it's good that you accept that Lebron is the best, but thinking Melo is as good as Durant is a bit crazy dude. Kevin Durant is quite a bit better. He's a better passer, rebounder, and defender than Melo, and also he can score easier, is taller thus making his shot harder to defend, and he's much more efficient on offense. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't win a ring or two in his career.
Im sorry but I think Kobe is still tha best,I will be nice and have that bum lebron at number 2.

SilkkTheShocker
07-29-2013, 10:34 AM
If you honestly believe Melo >>>> Dirk, than may God help u

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:36 AM
idk, but imagine if melo had a westbrook and a harden on his team, plus durant is in tha west. Durant is nice but melo iz right there with him. All Melo needs iz a healthy squad, u saw what happen to durant last year.

SilkkTheShocker
07-29-2013, 10:37 AM
idk, but imagine if melo had a westbrook and a harden on his team, plus durant is in tha west. Durant is nice but melo iz right there with him. All Melo needs iz a healthy squad, u saw what happen to durant last year.

How much longer are you going to keep pretending to be black?

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:39 AM
Its funny tho that mad people where talking mad shit about dirk pre 2011, especially when he choked in 07 against tha 8th seeded warriors, now he's top 20 cuz of one ring out of 15 years??? Are you kidding me. I bet you tons of people forgot about them days.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:40 AM
How much longer are you going to keep pretending to be black?
what a lame comeback, u just mad cuz im stating facts u lebron nut hugger:lol

niko
07-29-2013, 10:41 AM
The Knick hate comes from 3 places
1) Small market teams who don't want to hear their players are looking toward bigger markets (most of the time not even NY).
2) Net fans who want to be a big market force, but not be hated on. Essentially they want to hedge, WE ARE GREAT WE CAN WIN THE TITLE but its ok if we don't so don't laugh when our starting five applies for AARP.
3) Lebron fans who became Heat fans who don't understand why we'd root for a team not winning the title (because they'll just jump ship to another title contender when this ends).

The Knick hate is ridiculous, and the Melo hate is ridiculous.

SilkkTheShocker
07-29-2013, 10:41 AM
what a lame comeback, u just mad cuz im stating facts u lebron nut hugger:lol

The facts are that LeBron's career takes a steaming shit on anything Melo has ever done. You can spin it anyway you want, but Melo hasn't won shit.

NewYorkNoPicks
07-29-2013, 10:43 AM
celtic fan..... but anyway, people have dirk above melo mainly cuz he have a ring thats it.

Exactly. I definitely agree with you

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:46 AM
The facts are that LeBron's career takes a steaming shit on anything Melo has ever done. You can spin it anyway you want, but Melo hasn't won shit.
Melo never had a team like tha heat, Melo wouldnt suck like lebron when he played against mavs in 2011 especially in tha 4th quarters.

Lebron23
07-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Lebron is greater than the Knicks franchise. 2 rings/2 Finals MVP in 10 years >>> 2 championships in almost 60 years.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:48 AM
1) Small market teams who don't want to hear their players are looking toward bigger markets (most of the time not even NY).
2) Net fans who want to be a big market force, but not be hated on. Essentially they want to hedge, WE ARE GREAT WE CAN WIN THE TITLE but its ok if we don't so don't laugh when our starting five applies for AARP.
3) Lebron fans who became Heat fans who don't understand why we'd root for a team not winning the title (because they'll just jump ship to another title contender when this ends).

I definitely agree with these points. Tha hate iz strong:facepalm

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:51 AM
thank you. Thats how it works with these people.

SpurrDurr
07-29-2013, 11:00 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt8jecDQhn1r4ks61o1_500.jpg

No wonder Spike Lee is a Knicks fan and has such a man- crush on melo, he's a chucker like him: lots of movies which are mostly shit.

Hittin_Shots
07-29-2013, 11:18 AM
KG is betta than who???:biggums:

you said Melo was better than KG, I'd like to hear some of your delusional babble to back that load of horseshit up.

FiveRings
07-29-2013, 11:24 AM

So your team's former star Amare being a retard and doing things like punching fire extinguishers has nothing to do with the hate? Melo being photographed with a gut and talking about how short his workouts are has nothing to do with the hate? Melo averaging 40% in the Playoffs with 1 assist a game vs the Pacers has nothing to do with the hate? Knicks fans bragging about how they're just as good as Miami isn't a big part of why they're seen as the laughing stock of the league?

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 12:17 PM
So your team's former star Amare being a retard and doing things like punching fire extinguishers has nothing to do with the hate? Melo being photographed with a gut and talking about how short his workouts are has nothing to do with the hate? Melo averaging 40% in the Playoffs with 1 assist a game vs the Pacers has nothing to do with the hate? Knicks fans bragging about how they're just as good as Miami isn't a big part of why they're seen as the laughing stock of the league?
watch that pacers series last year and you will see that series was rigged. seriously all homer-ism aside

eklip
07-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Its funny tho that mad people where talking mad shit about dirk pre 2011, especially when he choked in 07 against tha 8th seeded warriors, now he's top 20 cuz of one ring out of 15 years??? Are you kidding me. I bet you tons of people forgot about them days.
People talk shit about top 20 player all the time, especially before they won a ring.

Dirk's horrible 07 series (his worst or one of his worst):
19.7 pts / 11.3 reb / 2.3 ast / 1.8 stl / 1.3 blk on .509 TS% / .128 WS48 / 20.9 PER

Melo's career playoff averages:
25.7 pts / 7.3 reb / 2.8 ast / 1.3 stl / 0.3 blk on .513 TS% / .106 WS48 / 19.9 PER

Dirk's career playoff averages:
25.9 pts / 10.3 reb / 2.6 ast / 1.1 stl / 0.9 blk on .584 TS% / .205 WS48 / 24.7 PER

FiveRings
07-29-2013, 12:23 PM
watch that pacers series last year and you will see that series was rigged. seriously all homer-ism aside
Sorry dude. The Pacers bang and got a lot of shots inside, and the free throws given reflected that. The Knicks don't have the personnel to play that way. The Knicks get no sympathy from me for being a soft team. It's not all Melo's fault. He doesn't have a great team around him like Bron and KD do. I'll give you that.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 12:25 PM
People talk shit about top 20 player all the time, especially before they won a ring.

Dirk's horrible 07 series (his worst or one of his worst):
19.7 pts / 11.3 reb / 2.3 ast / 1.8 stl / 1.3 blk on .509 TS% / .128 WS48 / 20.9 PER

Melo's career playoff averages:
25.7 pts / 7.3 reb / 2.8 ast / 1.3 stl / 0.3 blk on .513 TS% / .106 WS48 / 19.9 PER

Dirk's career playoff averages:
25.9 pts / 10.3 reb / 2.6 ast / 1.1 stl / 0.9 blk on .584 TS% / .205 WS48 / 24.7 PER
krazy stats. even melo's assist averages are better:facepalm

Hittin_Shots
07-29-2013, 12:34 PM
krazy stats. even melo's assist averages are better:facepalm

:facepalm :facepalm

niko
07-29-2013, 12:38 PM
People don't seem to realize that Knicks fans think Spike is a tool and we don't like our owner. There is nothing you can do. If your owner insists on being a tool, that's it. I feel sometimes like people think Knick fans run around with DOLAN RULES t-shirts, we don't but there is literally not a god damn thing you can do about him. He's there and he's not leaving.

Legends66NBA7
07-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Yea, its always funny hearing Knicks fans complain about being "hated" on. They bring it on themselves.

Said this on the first/second page.

people have dirk above melo mainly cuz he have a ring thats it.

Like for the 5-10th time in this thread, it's not because of the ring. Keep telling yourself that, though.

ChuckOakley
07-29-2013, 12:48 PM
They are at minimum the 4th best team come playoff time.

Miami is better

Indy took care of you guys in the playoffs and will add Granger, Scola, Watson, Copeland while losing no one of signficance.

Chicago swept you guys 4-0 and get Rose back

I just fail to see you guys beat any of the those team in the playoffs.

Brooklyn, I can see why you guys aren't scared considering you went 2-2 against them last year, though they did add KG, PP, AK, JT, Livingston and lost no one of significance.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Chicago swept you guys 4-0 and get Rose back

You lost tha argument already cuz knicks beat heat 3-1 last year, and won by 20 points at miami without melo

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 12:56 PM
:facepalm :facepalm
stay salty celtic fan,stay salty:oldlol:

OldSkoolball#52
07-29-2013, 12:56 PM
People don't seem to realize that Knicks fans think Spike is a tool and we don't like our owner. There is nothing you can do. If your owner insists on being a tool, that's it. I feel sometimes like people think Knick fans run around with DOLAN RULES t-shirts, we don't but there is literally not a god damn thing you can do about him. He's there and he's not leaving.

Dolan... he's that guy who pushed for his GM to give up a bunch of assets for Melo right?

No wonder yall hate him.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Said this on the first/second page.

Like for the 5-10th time in this thread, it's not because of the ring. Keep telling yourself that, though.
then what are tha reasons?

b1imtf
07-29-2013, 12:57 PM
So what?

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 12:58 PM
So what?
oh that hurts?:lol

vinsanity2756
07-29-2013, 01:00 PM
I would take George over Melo and everyday and not even think twice about it.

George isn't on the same level as Melo. Don't get me wrong he is on his way to being on that level. He is not yet a superstar. Scoringwise Melo is vastly superior and can score better in the post.

b1imtf
oh that hurts?:lol
What? Not winning a ring since 73?

Jameerthefear
Even I probably won't live to see the Knicks win a championship.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 01:03 PM
George isn't on the same level as Melo. Don't get me wrong he is on his way to being on that level. He is not yet a superstar. Scoringwise Melo is vastly superior and can score better in the post.
Im sorry but george wont be on melo's level, maybe 7 years later:lol

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Even I probably won't live to see the Knicks win a championship.
Orlando Magic tho:roll:

Jameerthefear
07-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Wasn't this the Knicks first playoff series victory since 2000?

http://i.imgur.com/QaP3dLb.gif

ballup
07-29-2013, 01:14 PM
It was also a gimme.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Wasn't this the Knicks first playoff series victory since 2000?

U still mad that your teams first pick in '04 dwight coward left right?:lol

Legends66NBA7
07-29-2013, 01:16 PM
then what are tha reasons?

Go here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8845273#post8845273

Jameerthefear
07-29-2013, 01:19 PM
U still mad that your teams first pick in '04 dwight coward left right?:lol
Nope we're already on a good path to rebuilding. After we get Wiggins and make a few moves we'll already be better then you guys!

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Nope we're already on a good path to rebuilding. After we get Wiggins and make a few moves we'll already be better then you guys!

wiggins is not a guarantee tho:oldlol:

Hittin_Shots
07-29-2013, 01:26 PM
stay salty celtic fan,stay salty:oldlol:

Yes, I'm salty that knicks beat an aging injury riddled Celtics team, after the C's bent them over for many years beforehand.

It seems to me you are trying to gather hatred for the Knicks though noone cares about them. You are trying to annoy people enough to make yourself think the team you support is relevant. Well they're just not buddy, theyre just not.

Knicks fans, not giving a fk about the knicks is not hating on them, its simply not giving a fk about the knicks.

Jameerthefear
07-29-2013, 01:30 PM
wiggins is not a guarantee tho:oldlol:
Doesn't matter who we get. Write this down: Magic will be better then the Knicks in the 14'-15' season. We all know you guys will get bounced in the 1st round this year anyways.

Legends66NBA7
07-29-2013, 01:33 PM
It seems to me you are trying to gather hatred for the Knicks though noone cares about them. You are trying to annoy people enough to make yourself think the team you support is relevant. Well they're just not buddy, theyre just not.

Knicks fans, not giving a fk about the knicks is not hating on them, its simply not giving a fk about the knicks.

Pretty much the theme of this thread from other posters.

SilkkTheShocker
07-29-2013, 01:33 PM
What? Not winning a ring since 73?

:oldlol:

gooby pls

b1imtf
07-29-2013, 01:36 PM

gooby pls
It's just too easy

imdaman99
07-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Yes, I'm salty that knicks beat an aging injury riddled Celtics team, after the C's bent them over for many years beforehand.

I know this is a troll thread, but the Celtics can beat Melo + Jared Jeffries + Toney Douglas, but somehow when the Knicks beat the Celtics it's because they are aging and injury riddled? Get outa here, last year's Knicks would have beat the Celtics even if they had Rondo. They were a few seconds away from sweeping them, congrats on the 2 wins though, because somehow it proved the Celtics still raped the Knicks in the years past.

And lol at no one caring about them. If no one cared about them, trolls aka silk wouldn't make threads about them all the time. NYC cares about them, and last time I checked NYC is one of the biggest cities in the world. Stupid Boston teams.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Doesn't matter who we get. Write this down: Magic will be better then the Knicks in the 14'-15' season. We all know you guys will get bounced in the 1st round this year anyways.
dont make me laugh:roll:

r15mohd
07-29-2013, 02:03 PM
no they not dumbass, pacers are a fluke, and bulls might be worse with nate gone and unsure of himself rose back in tha lineup. Melo do something in tha playoffs too, like at his ppg.

flukes are singular occurrences arent they?

in that case, the Pacers are no fluke as they've been competing heavily in the playoffs for a good 3-years (and doing better as each season has gone by) and continuing

however,a fluke can go to Melo's WCF appearance, where that is Melo's only time that he really made anything worth mentioning (scoring title is deeper down the list if you're wnating to mention it)

as far as your PPG rants, PPGs mean sh!t if you don't win...plain and simple, and I'm sure Melo would attest to that very notion so it's pretty absurd for you to defend him on that foundation, or lack there of to be honest

r15mohd
07-29-2013, 02:06 PM
I know this is a troll thread, but the Celtics can beat Melo + Jared Jeffries + Toney Douglas, but somehow when the Knicks beat the Celtics it's because they are aging and injury riddled? Get outa here, last year's Knicks would have beat the Celtics even if they had Rondo. They were a few seconds away from sweeping them, congrats on the 2 wins though, because somehow it proved the Celtics still raped the Knicks in the years past.

And lol at no one caring about them. If no one cared about them, trolls aka silk wouldn't make threads about them all the time. NYC cares about them, and last time I checked NYC is one of the biggest cities in the world. Stupid Boston teams.

Rondo
Bradley
Pierce
Green
KG

this squad would of beat the Knicks...don't "Kidd" yourself lol

K Xerxes
07-29-2013, 02:07 PM
I will be making a thread when I'm off work showing how laughably overrated Melo is. I still remember the ridicule he was getting after his inefficient chucking performance in the playoffs, but now that it's the off season, everyone seems to be willing to brush it under the carpet and continue with the frankly criminal 'Melo is the best scorer in the NBA' and other such nonsense. Urgh :facepalm

b1imtf
07-29-2013, 02:08 PM
I will be making a thread when I'm off work showing how laughably overrated Melo is. I still remember the ridicule he was getting after his inefficient chucking performance in the playoffs, but now that it's the off season, everyone seems to be willing to brush it under the carpet and continue with the frankly criminal 'Melo is the best scorer in the NBA' and other such nonsense. Urgh :facepalm
Shitstorm incoming

SpurrDurr
07-29-2013, 02:13 PM

Yeh, NY fans are similar to goldfish.

Their memory of recent POs failure only last 1 month then they come back in the middle of the summer full cocked bragging how good they are and how Melo is superior to Dirk.

During regular season they reach their peak of cockiness but when playoffs arrive, they suddenly cool off.

Then it all starts again, it's a vicious cycle.

Legends66NBA7
07-29-2013, 02:15 PM
And lol at no one caring about them. If no one cared about them, trolls aka silk wouldn't make threads about them all the time.

I think that's just what it is... trolling you dudes, but there are facts that I see Knick fans shrug away.

r15mohd
07-29-2013, 02:20 PM
I think that's just what it is... trolling you dudes, but there are facts that I see Knick fans shrug away.

definitely agree on them shrugging many attested facts away...they are also basing a lot of their rhetoric on "facts" as well i.e. what ifs and so forth :rolleyes:

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 04:28 PM
definitely agree on them shrugging many attested facts away...they are also basing a lot of their rhetoric on "facts" as well i.e. what ifs and so forth :rolleyes:
u shrug 2011 nba finals right?

DaSeba5
07-29-2013, 04:42 PM
All you're doing is making people hate the Knicks. I doubt you're even a Knicks fan.

Legends66NBA7
07-29-2013, 05:00 PM
All you're doing is making people hate the Knicks. I doubt you're even a Knicks fan.

This point has been raised many times now in this thread and Knick fans just ignore it.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 09:37 PM
Im not a knicks fan????????????????????:biggums: :wtf: :coleman:

DaSeba5
07-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Im not a knicks fan????????????????????:biggums: :wtf: :coleman:

Then why are you trying to make everyone hate your fanbase? Everything you write is complete nonsense. The only reason you are still here is because the mods and owner do nothing to handle all the shit here.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 09:40 PM
This point has been raised many times now in this thread and Knick fans just ignore it.
whats this thread about? its about delusional/melo knicks haters. Who got hated on tha most? how many non knicks fans have melo winning a ring in his career? how many knicks haters think tha knicks will win a ring this century??? Its obvious Im right and Im sticking up for my team and its leader. Thank you very much.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Then why are you trying to make everyone hate your fanbase? Everything you write is complete nonsense. The only reason you are still here is because the mods and owner do nothing to handle all the shit here.
Its nonsense?????? so knicks dont get hated on??? Carmelo damn anthony gets respect around here???????

DaSeba5
07-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Its nonsense?????? so knicks dont get hated on??? Carmelo damn anthony gets respect around here???????

Nobody is going to really give Melo respect until he starts to win in the playoffs, and even some championships. Do you disagree with this?

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 09:57 PM
Nobody is going to really give Melo respect until he starts to win in the playoffs, and even some championships. Do you disagree with this?
no, because people like deng and george are respected better then him,plus theres tons of all stars who dont do shit in the playoffs. explain that

DaSeba5
07-29-2013, 10:00 PM
no, because people like deng and george are respected better then him,plus theres tons of all stars who dont do shit in the playoffs. explain that

Well Melo is a top player in this league. If people say George and Deng are better, they are trolling. The biggest reason why Melo and the Knicks get a lot of disrespect is because they have to live up to a certain expectation set by New York, the media, and its fanbase. Because they've been so irrelevant in the postseason for such a long, people don't take Knick fans serious when they have high expectations. I go through the same thing as a Dolphins fan (no title in 40 years, playoffs drought, no respect). It has to be proven on the court. That's all there is to it.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Well Melo is a top player in this league. If people say George and Deng are better, they are trolling. The biggest reason why Melo and the Knicks get a lot of disrespect is because they have to live up to a certain expectation set by New York, the media, and its fanbase. Because they've been so irrelevant in the postseason for such a long, people don't take Knick fans serious when they have high expectations. I go through the same thing as a Dolphins fan (no title in 40 years, playoffs drought, no respect). It has to be proven on the court. That's all there is to it.
then u shud know how us knicks fan feel man, even paul and tha damn clippers are respected more than us and they have done absolutely nothing.

DaSeba5
07-29-2013, 10:04 PM
then u shud know how us knicks fan feel man, even paul and tha damn clippers are respected more than us and they have done absolutely nothing.

Well now the Clippers are a better team, but overall franchise wise the Knicks are hardly the worst and least respected franchise. They are better than a handful of franchises. Nobody really respects the Clippers' franchise, or any of the other franchises that are irrelevant every year. Even with a good team with the best depth, LAC did nothing but lose in the 1st round. Winning cures all. Always.

Legends66NBA7
07-29-2013, 10:19 PM
whats this thread about? its about delusional/melo knicks haters. Who got hated on tha most? how many non knicks fans have melo winning a ring in his career? how many knicks haters think tha knicks will win a ring this century??? Its obvious Im right and Im sticking up for my team and its leader. Thank you very much.

I know what the thread is about. I'm just informing you, just like everyone else, that it's unnecessary because not many threads are going to change people's actions on a message board. Not many people are worried about the Knicks and Melo. Hell, I don't even they care that your sticking up for them vs the "evil ISH posters that hate tha Knicks!".

You bring the supposed "hate" on yourself when the facts are just ignored by Knick fans. That's it.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Well now the Clippers are a better team, but overall franchise wise the Knicks are hardly the worst and least respected franchise. They are better than a handful of franchises. Nobody really respects the Clippers' franchise, or any of the other franchises that are irrelevant every year. Even with a good team with the best depth, LAC did nothing but lose in the 1st round. Winning cures all. Always.
I dont believe you man, ask your fellow heat/lebron fans around, or make a thread on who's a better franchise, knicks or clippers. Im telling you I know Im right about this.

DaSeba5
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
I dont believe you man, ask your fellow heat/lebron fans around, or make a thread on who's a better franchise, knicks or clippers. Im telling you I know Im right about this.

I don't care what other people think. I'm giving you my opinion.

Fresh Kid
07-29-2013, 10:36 PM
I don't care what other people think. I'm giving you my opinion.
I was just telling you tha majority on ISH would say clippers are a better franchise in a second, thats why I gotta defend my team bro, dats all.

kenny817
07-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Im sorry but george wont be on melo's level, maybe 7 years later:lol

Paul George has been out of the first round the same amount of times as Melo and he's like 6 years younger

VIntageNOvel
07-29-2013, 11:05 PM
because of this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_368-O0_gRCU/SLUOId30OoI/AAAAAAAABZI/zlihWBxazNI/s400/smoke-kobe-melo.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2012/12/12/sports/web_photos/to184250--415x215.jpg

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kobe-Vanessa-Melo-Lala.png

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 01:37 AM
I still see hate:facepalm

el gringos
08-07-2013, 02:41 AM
I still see hate:facepalm
They are going to hate his career year coming this season. But not as much as the year after being even better. 30-35 is going to be special

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 02:45 AM
They are going to hate his career year coming this season. But not as much as the year after being even better. 30-35 is going to be special
Yea he definitely will, meanwhile people like cp3 gets overrated for doing nothing in tha playoffs.

KobesFinger
08-07-2013, 04:45 AM
No one hates on the Knicks or Melo. But when you talk about championships for NY and MVPs for Melo and then you brag about division championships and one scoring title (that KD said he didn't care about), people have a right to troll. Chicago, Boston and the Lakers all had more major injuries than NY. Even the OKC Durants made it to the second round and look at the squad. Being a second round exit team is nothing to brag about, there are 7 other teams who get that far.

SpurrDurr
08-07-2013, 04:48 AM

Sure, he's gonna be special watching him become obese cause he's stuffing himself of donuts the whole time.

comerb
08-07-2013, 08:00 AM

I certainly wouldn't place Bosh or George over Melo. But the bottom line is that the Bulls, Nets, Pacers, and Heat are overall better and deeper teams. That puts them in 5th.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Sure, he's gonna be special watching him become obese cause he's stuffing himself of donuts the whole time.
you see what i mean el gringos?:facepalm stupid posts like what spurrdurr iz saying.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 10:31 AM
I certainly wouldn't place Bosh or George over Melo. But the bottom line is that the Bulls, Nets, Pacers, and Heat are overall better and deeper teams. That puts them in 5th.
nets- old and overrated
pacers- overrated
bulls- not sure if rose's muscle memory iz back and nate left.

Le Shaqtus
08-07-2013, 10:49 AM
You say the Pacers are overrated but they just beat the Knicks pretty handily in the playoffs? Doesn't make sense.

I realise Melo was injured but the Pacers didn't have Granger either.

The JKidd Kid
08-07-2013, 10:56 AM
nets- old and overrated
pacers- overrated

What's it like when an entire forum doesn't take you seriously?

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 11:42 AM
You say the Pacers are overrated but they just beat the Knicks pretty handily in the playoffs? Doesn't make sense.

I realise Melo was injured but the Pacers didn't have Granger either.
pacers- no injury except for granger meanwhile knicks had multiple, refs helped team to beat knicks (free throws and hibbert getting away with no calls) so dat tha heat will have a easier road to their ring.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 11:42 AM
What's it like when an entire forum doesn't take you seriously?
truth hurts lil bro nets fan?:lol

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Chicago, Boston and the Lakers all had more major injuries than NY. Even the OKC Durants made it to the second round and look at the squad. Being a second round exit team is nothing to brag about, there are 7 other teams who get that far.
:biggums: knicks whole entire team except for two guys were injured, nobody had worst injuries than tha knicks. Meanwhile durant got his ass beaten by tha damn grizzlies in tha 2nd round and he gets a damn pass, how many injuries tha thunder had?? no where near tha knicks. Thanks for trying.

ballup
08-07-2013, 11:50 AM
The Knicks are like the slightly better version of the Hawks of the Joe Johnson era. Good on paper and people expect great out of them, but they end up far from contending.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 11:52 AM
The Knicks are like the slightly better version of the Hawks of the Joe Johnson era. Good on paper and people expect great out of them, but they end up far from contending.
hawks was never number 2 seed, and never had a superstar player like melo

ballup
08-07-2013, 12:04 PM
So? Hawks had decent seeding, decent roster, and never accomplished much, which is similar to what the Knicks going through right now.

KobesFinger
08-07-2013, 01:19 PM
:biggums: knicks whole entire team except for two guys were injured, nobody had worst injuries than tha knicks. Meanwhile durant got his ass beaten by tha damn grizzlies in tha 2nd round and he gets a damn pass, how many injuries tha thunder had?? no where near tha knicks. Thanks for trying.

Westbrook (who is beter than Melo) was injured. And the rest of the team played like ass (Perkins 2ppg on 27% shooting :facepalm) just ask KG125. The Grizzlies got to the conference finals (further than the Knicks). And Durant gets a pass because he's led his team to the Finals before.

razzredazzre
08-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Ain't nobody got time for some Knicks hating but they all sore losers/underachievers.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Ain't nobody got time for some Knicks hating but they all sore losers/underachievers.
when tha last time knicks were healthy dude?:facepalm

razzredazzre
08-07-2013, 02:19 PM

mb

Hittin_Shots
08-07-2013, 04:10 PM

So you're saying there's little chance they'll be healthy this season also by those odds.

CHi1PriDe
08-07-2013, 04:16 PM

OMG, shut up with your excuses. It's always on the refs calls or injuries. It's the part of the game. Bulls didnt have Rose, Deng, Kirk and Noah played with one foot, and I dont see Bulls fans complain as much as you :facepalm them 4 can easily beat the Knicks starting 5.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 04:17 PM
So you're saying there's little chance they'll be healthy this season also by those odds.
No, Im saying you cant call them losers and underachievers since they are never healthy. This season could be different and that would be scary.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 04:19 PM
OMG, shut up with your excuses. It's always on the refs calls or injuries. It's the part of the game. Bulls didnt have Rose, Deng, Kirk and Noah played with one foot, and I dont see Bulls fans complain as much as you :facepalm
You know why? cuz people gives tha bulls a pass (except for rose), and never gives knicks passes.

Hittin_Shots
08-07-2013, 04:20 PM
No, Im saying you cant call them losers and underachievers since they are never healthy. This season could be different and that would be scary.

Seems like everyone can and will call them losers. Last season 100% healthy Boston >>>> 100% healthy Knicks.

ChuckOakley
08-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Yup... you can't really use injuries as an excuse when you sign older players/players with injury histories.

-Prigoini is old as dirt
-JR just had knee surgery
-Shumpert already has had a major injury
-MWP has bad knees
-Amare has major injury concerns
-K.Martin is old as dirt with bad knees
-T.Chandler hasn't been the model of perfect health
-Barganani has been injury prone

Why should we expect that to change now?

imdaman99
08-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Westbrook (who is beter than Melo) was injured. And the rest of the team played like ass (Perkins 2ppg on 27% shooting :facepalm) just ask KG125. The Grizzlies got to the conference finals (further than the Knicks). And Durant gets a pass because he's led his team to the Finals before.
You give Melo a player like Westbrook and theres a very good chance the Knicks win more than 1 game against the Heat. Instead, Melo has to depend on JR Smith as his #2 every year in the playoffs. Let's see how far Durant gets with JR as his #2 and NOT Westbrook. Losing 4-1 or 4-2 might become his norm if that were to happen. JR shoots 20% in the playoffs every year.

ChuckOakley
08-07-2013, 04:29 PM
You give Melo a player like Westbrook and theres a very good chance the Knicks win more than 1 game against the Heat. Instead, Melo has to depend on JR Smith as his #2 every year in the playoffs. Let's see how far Durant gets with JR as his #2 and NOT Westbrook. Losing 4-1 or 4-2 might become his norm if that were to happen. JR shoots 20% in the playoffs every year.
And yet you guys resigned him knowing he's terrible in the playoffs, needing surgery and wasn't gonna get that kinda of deal anywhere else.
Not sure what you guys were thinking.

Unbiased_one
08-07-2013, 04:29 PM

I'm pretty sure melo shot like 30%

And Durant had a sick playoffs.

imdaman99
08-07-2013, 04:31 PM
And yet you guys resigned him knowing he's terrible in the playoffs, needing surgery and wasn't gonna get that kinda of deal anywhere else.
Not sure what you guys were thinking.
LOL i know, i dont run the knicks. if I did, id have a lot more money and a lot less patience with JR's shenanigans.

imdaman99
08-07-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm pretty sure melo shot like 30%

And Durant had a sick playoffs.
Durant numbers wise had a great playoffs. But he was so ordinary in the clutch against Memphis, likely has something to do with wearing down against good defense. PLUS he didnt make ANYONE on the thunder better. Westbrook goes out and we never hear from Ibaka or Kevin Martin again.

You don't think Westbrook would make the Knicks elite?

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 04:39 PM
WHOA, westbrook is not better than melo, grizzlies made the 3rd round only cuz of westbrook was injured, Durant had westbrook and harden tho.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Durant numbers wise had a great playoffs. But he was so ordinary in the clutch against Memphis, likely has something to do with wearing down against good defense. PLUS he didnt make ANYONE on the thunder better. Westbrook goes out and we never hear from Ibaka or Kevin Martin again.

You don't think Westbrook would make the Knicks elite?
True. Lebron stans would be crying if westbrook was on tha knicks tho:lol

ChuckOakley
08-07-2013, 04:52 PM
WHOA, westbrook is not better than melo, grizzlies made the 3rd round only cuz of westbrook was injured, Durant had westbrook and harden tho.
Grizz beat them 4-1 in the playoffs and 2-1 in the regular season. Their only loss in the regular season was after the big Gay trade and they were missing about 4 bodies.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Grizz beat them 4-1 in the playoffs and 2-1 in the regular season. Their only loss in the regular season was after the big Gay trade and they were missing about 4 bodies.
My point still stands, westbrook was injured, Grizzlies is really not about that life thats why they got swept by tha spurs.

Unbiased_one
08-07-2013, 05:03 PM
WHOA, westbrook is not better than melo,

:lol

Yes he is

KobesFinger
08-07-2013, 05:05 PM

What does Melo do better than Westbrook except rebounding? Because Westbrook is the better passer, defender and play-off performer. Memphis had the best defence in the league last season. And Melo had Billups back in 09 when they reached the WCF. Before that they got swept.

Why do you love Carmelo Anthony so much?

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 05:12 PM
:lol

Yes he is
explain delusional hater.

ChuckOakley
08-07-2013, 05:15 PM
My point still stands, westbrook was injured, Grizzlies is really not about that life thats why they got swept by tha spurs.
Not sure what your point was but the Grizzlies are about as good as the Thunder, and head to head match up well with them. The playoffs are all about match-ups.

Fresh Kid
08-07-2013, 05:16 PM
What does Melo do better than Westbrook except rebounding? Because Westbrook is the better passer, defender and play-off performer. Memphis had the best defence in the league last season. And Melo had Billups back in 09 when they reached the WCF. Before that they got swept.

Why do you love Carmelo Anthony so much?
first u spelled defense wrong. Nuggets didnt get swept in 09, plus melo was their leader and didnt suffer many injuries on tha team. Knicks were injured every single damn year since melo first came here. Westbrook iz not on melo's level, Melo iz a damn scoring champ, Westbrook was never a leader always 2nd fiddle to KD. You have tha nerve to talk about why I like somebody while your damn name iz KobesFinger. Come on son:coleman:

KobesFinger
08-07-2013, 05:27 PM
first u spelled defense wrong. Nuggets didnt get swept in 09, plus melo was their leader and didnt suffer many injuries on tha team. Knicks were injured every single damn year since melo first came here. Westbrook iz not on melo's level, Melo iz a damn scoring champ, Westbrook was never a leader always 2nd fiddle to KD. You have tha nerve to talk about why I like somebody while your damn name iz KobesFinger. Come on son:coleman:

No I didn't. I'm from England, thats how its spelt here. I didn't say Denver got swept in 09, I said before that. In 08 they got swept by the Lakers. A scoring title doesn't explain why Melo is better. Durant is better than Westbrook, which is why Westbrook is the "2nd fiddle".

I don't understand what you mean about having the nerve to ask why you like Melo when my name is KobesFinger? What does my username have to do with it?

comerb
08-07-2013, 05:50 PM
nets- old and overrated
pacers- overrated

And yet they're all better than the Knicks. Sorry broseph.

zoom17
08-15-2013, 07:09 PM
To all you delusional Melo/knicks haters out there.. Lets be serious for a moment and discuss with everybody on how you hate on Melo and Tha knicks for? Melo was a scoring champ in 2013. Tha knicks were division champs, and 2nd place in Tha east with multiple injuries in 2013 also. Meanwhile haters and delusional trolls claim before Tha season even sarted that we are 5th place or lower, and claim that Melo is not a superstar, putting people like bosh and George over him which iz pure bullschit. Explain your hate please.. and be serious with your explanations. Thank you. Shut up

Fresh Kid
08-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Shut up
You shut up niguh:biggums:

zoom17
08-15-2013, 07:28 PM
You shut up niguh:biggums:

you shut up:biggums:

Fresh Kid
08-15-2013, 08:02 PM
you shut up:biggums:
shut your hating ass up, whats your beef niguh?:coleman:

zoom17
08-15-2013, 08:55 PM
shut your hating ass up, whats your beef niguh?:coleman:

Your a disgusting knicks fan that why

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Your a disgusting knicks fan that why
you are a disgusting delusional queen james fan,how am i disgusting??:coleman:

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 01:26 PM
And yet they're all better than the Knicks. Sorry broseph.
how?? explain...

HoopsFanNumero1
09-08-2013, 01:28 PM
you are a disgusting delusional queen james fan,how am i disgusting??:coleman:

Talking to yourself?

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Talking to yourself?
im a queen james fan bro?:biggums:

cos88
09-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Fresh Kid
This message is hidden because Fresh Kid is on your ignore list.

How is this piece of shit not banned yet ? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

HoopsFanNumero1
09-08-2013, 01:46 PM
im a queen james fan bro?:biggums:

Everyone know zoom17 is your alt.

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Fresh Kid
This message is hidden because Fresh Kid is on your ignore list.

How is this piece of shit not banned yet ? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
keep tha hate coming punk:oldlol: by tha way are we supposed to talk about delusional melo/knicks haters ? why talk about me?:lol

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Everyone know zoom17 is your alt.
you be smoking too much gud gud thinking that:facepalm its not my fault that he trys too hard to be like me, thats dat niguhs choice:oldlol:

Young X
09-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Knicks = Bucks.

Haven't won sh!t in 40 years.

Only difference is location.

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Knicks = Bucks.

Haven't won sh!t in 40 years.

Only difference is location.
u bugging:oldlol: when tha last time dem dusty bums made tha finals???:oldlol:

Young X
09-08-2013, 03:18 PM
u bugging:oldlol: when tha last time dem dusty bums made tha finals???:oldlol:
They still have more success in the playoffs than the Knicks in the last 15 seasons lol.

Knicks lost.

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 03:25 PM
They still have more success in the playoffs than the Knicks in the last 15 seasons lol.

Knicks lost.
who had more success overall tho?:rolleyes:

Young X
09-08-2013, 03:28 PM
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4db4cbe44bd7c8f96a130000/knicks-playoff-record.jpg

DAMN.

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 03:32 PM
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4db4cbe44bd7c8f96a130000/knicks-playoff-record.jpg

DAMN.
you still didnt answer my question.

Young X
09-08-2013, 03:40 PM
you still didnt answer my question.Bucks winning pct: 52.5%
Knicks winning pct: 49.7%

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Bucks winning pct: 52.5%
Knicks winning pct: 49.7%

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
I doubted:rolleyes: :facepalm how many times bucks made tha finals??

CanYouDigIt
09-08-2013, 03:55 PM

DAMN.

That's cold :lol

Legends66NBA7
09-08-2013, 04:33 PM

No, they don't.

Fresh Kid
09-08-2013, 07:19 PM
No, they don't.
somebody got told:oldlol:

zoom17
09-08-2013, 09:19 PM

Le Shaqtus
09-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Knicks have a good team, a play off team, and they're fun to watch.

But they're not a championship team, thats just how it is.

Dro
09-09-2013, 12:51 PM
People make fun of the Knicks because out of all the Knicks posters on this site, only 2 or 3 of them have proven that they don't have the IQ of a doorknob. Yeah, pretty sure that's it...

Fresh Kid
09-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Knicks have a good team, a play off team, and they're fun to watch.

But they're not a championship team, thats just how it is.
yes they are:no:

Fresh Kid
09-09-2013, 02:45 PM
People make fun of the Knicks because out of all the Knicks posters on this site, only 2 or 3 of them have proven that they don't have the IQ of a doorknob. Yeah, pretty sure that's it...
I know u aint talking about me:lol u just mad cuz I bring truth and call your team for what it iz "overrated":coleman:

KyrieTheFuture
09-09-2013, 02:46 PM
I hope the Knicks have an unprecedented year and make it to the Finals only to be swept and lose by about 40 every game. That'd be so much better than a first round exit, those jokes get old.

Fresh Kid
09-09-2013, 02:58 PM
I hope the Knicks have an unprecedented year and make it to the Finals only to be swept and lose by about 40 every game. That'd be so much better than a first round exit, those jokes get old.
u haters wont give up wont u?:oldlol:

Young X
09-09-2013, 03:10 PM
In the last 14 seasons the Knicks have:

Missed the playoffs 8 times.

Two 2nd round exits.

Four 1st round exists.

Less playoffs wins than the Bucks and Wolves.

:applause:

imdaman99
09-09-2013, 03:13 PM
In the last 14 seasons the Knicks have:

Missed the playoffs 8 times.

Two 2nd round exits.

Four 1st round exists.

Less playoffs wins than the Bucks and Wolves.

:applause:
i thought you said last 15 years? what happened 15 years ago? :biggums:

did somebody make the finals? not that i care about what happened 15 years ago, especially since they lost.

Young X
09-09-2013, 03:15 PM
^ Mad.
I made a typo.

Le Shaqtus
09-09-2013, 03:35 PM

A one dimensional inefficient scorer (holding him to Durant) in Carmelo who doesn't play D or barely passes is not the player to lead you to the promised land.

Legends66NBA7
09-09-2013, 03:38 PM
i thought you said last 15 years? what happened 15 years ago? :biggums:

did somebody make the finals? not that i care about what happened 15 years ago, especially since they lost.

Yes, the Knicks made the Finals in 99.

imdaman99
09-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Yes, the Knicks made the Finals in 99.
lets be real though, that was not an 8th seed team. if it was a full season, they would have moved up in the standings. and when you play a rival in the 1st round, there is always a chance.

Legends66NBA7
09-09-2013, 04:18 PM
lets be real though, that was not an 8th seed team. if it was a full season, they would have moved up in the standings. and when you play a rival in the 1st round, there is always a chance.

Not arguing any of that.

Houston's shot was still pretty epic, if that doesn't fall the Knicks are done.

TheMilkyBarKid
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Not with melo leading your team :D

Fresh Kid
09-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Not with melo leading your team :D
we will see in june.

Fresh Kid
09-09-2013, 09:07 PM
A one dimensional inefficient scorer (holding him to Durant) in Carmelo who doesn't play D or barely passes is not the player to lead you to the promised land.
thats what u think. melo will be a better overall player this season. watch.

Dengness9
09-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Lets be real bball fans, whether you love, hate, or are neutral to the Knicks, they aren't a contending team.

They have to prove they can get out of the 2nd round. Last year they were not close really. Indy was clearly superior when the games mattered most.

A healthy Bulls team w/ out Drose can take the Knicks to a 6-7 game series and possibly win, w/ Rose back, the Knicks have nothing on the Bulls either.

I have come to like most Knicks fans on here, so please don't take my words as shit talking. I just have 0 belief in the Knicks as constructed. Carmelo Anthony, as special as he is, has to become a player that makes his teammates MUCH better. If Melo is not averaging 3-5 apg next season I will be disappointed as a fan who wants to see Carmelo grow into something more. It's the only way for him to reach his potential and for his team to as well.