PDA

View Full Version : Ethnic background of Kobe Bryant?

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 02:11 PM
http://whatwetalkinbout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kobe_bryant_slam_136.jpg

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx63/Prashant101/1-6.jpg

- I mean....obviously he has African seed......but IMO he also has possible mestizo and east Indian seed as well......maybe even more so then Frica.( looking at the high cheekbones and nasal passages)

GOBB
07-30-2013, 02:14 PM
Insidehoops or Bossip.com :confusedshrug:

What kind of thread is this asking posters to stare closely at his damn facial features to determine ethnic background?

Holy shyt this board is in a coma.

tomtucker
07-30-2013, 02:19 PM
some asian in him ?

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 02:21 PM

What kind of thread is this asking posters to stare closely at his damn facial features to determine ethnic background?

Crabby again?.....Male PMS'ing aint jokes...

anyways....just curious....as I was looking into traveling to east india.....and noticed many people look like this...

http://imageshack.us/a/img695/8928/9148449b.jpg

- definatley have alot in common with Kobe....

- and since myself is a mixed person.....IMHO we are all asthetically pleasing.....:confusedshrug:

PS: we are all one.....

GOBB
07-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Not crabby. I'm a mixed person as well. This thread is weird tough touches of heyyyyyy how u doin! :confusedshrug:

Something my sister would talk about.

NumberSix
07-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Murican

senelcoolidge
07-30-2013, 02:27 PM
:facepalm
now people are trying to figure out his ethic background. The gayness and bizarreness of these people is going to higher levels of creepiness.

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Not crabby. I'm a mixed person as well. This thread is weird tough touches of heyyyyyy how u doin! :confusedshrug:

Something my sister would talk about.

- oooohhhkaaaayyyy!......

- sorry you feel threatened...

PS: you are going to make another man very happy one day.

and it's ok....we will still be here

kennethgriffin
07-30-2013, 02:30 PM
kobe has a white mans bone structure.

he inherited his dads height and tallent.

he took his moms ancestral looks. not saying he looks like his mom. but he probably got it from his grandfather ( her dad )

selrahc
07-30-2013, 02:48 PM
whatever he is, he is the perfect combination of sexy, handsome, and cute.

TheMan
07-30-2013, 02:52 PM
AlphaWolf, we get it, you have a mad mancrush on Kobe. He's quite the good looking gent, satisfied?

CavaliersFTW
07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LveDCUsfoSk

StocktonFan
07-30-2013, 03:01 PM

aww poor bitch doesn't like the thread topic because he's not comfortable with his own sexuality maybe? why the fck did you come in then? You obviously cared enough to comment and bump it.

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 03:10 PM
AlphaWolf, we get it, you have a mad mancrush on Kobe. He's quite the good looking gent, satisfied?

How is it a crush?

Can't Classical music fans talk about the background of Mozart?......

Can't Modern science aficiando's (sic) talk about Leonardo Divinci?

Can't Movie Geeks talk about James Deans Background?

- Just wanted some insight on one of the greatest basketball players of alltimes...ethnic background

- jeez......

JimmyMcAdocious
07-30-2013, 03:11 PM
I read a feature on him in Allure and he said he was 74% Eastern Asian, 4% Black, 10% Italian, and 2% Mamba.

Inactive
07-30-2013, 03:29 PM
His parents: http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Pamela-Joe-Bryant-300x201.jpg

His uncle (mom's side):http://static.flickr.com/80/246730776_342fb548d8.jpg

He's ethnically African American. I'm sure his ancestry is primarily west African, interspersed with some British/German/other European, and perhaps a little bit of native American. Basically a typical African American.

GOBB
07-30-2013, 04:30 PM
aww poor bitch doesn't like the thread topic because he's not comfortable with his own sexuality maybe? why the fck did you come in then? You obviously cared enough to comment and bump it.

To make the topic creator look like an idiot which isnt hard to do. This board is overkill on Kobe threads and we have one wanting to examine his facial features for ethnic reasons. Gay, like you always finding the latest GOBB post and commenting. I must've sh!tted on you pretty bad on previous usernames. :oldlol:

Its ok, you're not the first nor the last. Just so you know? There wont be a massive lawsuit where everyone gets $$$$ for the mental and emotional abuse received by me.

GOBB
07-30-2013, 04:32 PM
His parents: http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Pamela-Joe-Bryant-300x201.jpg

He's ethnically African American. I'm sure his ancestry is primarily west African, interspersed with some British/German/other European, and perhaps a little bit of native American. Basically a typical African American.

No look at his nose structure then look at people from east india nose structure. Makes you wonder if Kobe's real father is out there somewhere yanno? He's definitely like a typical African American. He's different, special, unique.

Lets stare at him some more and discover ok?

GOBB
07-30-2013, 04:33 PM
:facepalm
now people are trying to figure out his ethic background. The gayness and bizarreness of these people is going to higher levels of creepiness.

:roll:

boozehound
07-30-2013, 04:34 PM
is douche an ethnicity? For the OP, mestizo means a mix of only euro and native american blood in a spanish-colonized country. So, he clearly cannot be that. You need to brush up on your Castas system. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/Mestizo.jpg

pauk
07-30-2013, 04:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LveDCUsfoSk

lol, i like those, Pauk vs Phong was best :)

The_Yearning
07-30-2013, 04:52 PM
I read a feature on him in Allure and he said he was 74% Eastern Asian, 4% Black, 10% Italian, and 2% Mamba.

:yaohappy:

KG215
07-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Excuse my immaturity, but Chubby Cox? Is that a real picture?

flipogb
07-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Excuse my immaturity, but Chubby Cox? Is that a real picture?
yup

Inactive
07-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Excuse my immaturity, but Chubby Cox? Is that a real picture?http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/coxch01.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chubby_Cox

D-Rose
07-30-2013, 05:02 PM
What about the other 10%? :facepalm

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 06:21 PM
is douche an ethnicity? For the OP, mestizo means a mix of only euro and native american blood in a spanish-colonized country. So, he clearly cannot be that. You need to brush up on your Castas system. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/Mestizo.jpg

The only reason I said that.....

- Kobe definatley has some Native American Indian.....the High Cheek bones and throat structure....

- plus his Mom ( in every picture I seen ) is wearing a native american headband.....she looks very Mestizo ( IMHO)

- and Douche is not a ethnic background...it derives from trollop or Dingbat...

Mestizo women

http://www.jasonmena.net/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Ada_Aimee_de_la_cruz5.23784645_large.jpg

Beans Mom..

http://musiccreedlive.com/img/upload/kobe-3.jpg

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Dude he's a nikka!

Who cares what he's mixed with.

People on ISH are weird:facepalm

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Dude he's a nikka!

Who cares what he's mixed with.

People on ISH are weird:facepalm

someone from Alabama calling others weird...

wonderful..

mr beast
07-30-2013, 06:50 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img695/8928/9148449b.jpg

- definatley have alot in common with Kobe....

looks more like antwan jamison to me LOL

NumberSix
07-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Maybe he's a lamanite.

WolfGang
07-30-2013, 07:05 PM
This nigguh is black. My mom and I are black and have small noses and high cheek bones. People have different facial features. Most black people in America are mixed with something though.

Derrick rose on the other hand looks chinese.

NumberSix
07-30-2013, 07:13 PM
This nigguh is black. My mom and I are black and have small noses and high cheek bones. People have different facial features. Most black people in America are mixed with something though.

Derrick rose on the other hand looks chinese.
3% neanderthal among other things.

WolfGang
07-30-2013, 07:17 PM
3% neanderthal among other things.

Sorry, I'z not smart enough to understand what you're saying.

NumberSix
07-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Sorry, I'z not smart enough to understand what you're saying.
All humans are roughly 3% Neanderthal except native sub-saharn Africans.

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 07:32 PM
All humans are roughly 3% Neanderthal except native sub-saharn Africans.

naw....Neanderthals were ripped....Lats / Delts and Legs...

most humans today looked like chewed up bubble gum compared to them

( at least most white people:confusedshrug: ...prolly came from orangutangs or some sh!T....just my opinion though)

PickernRoller
07-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Definitely some metizo involved - from both his mother and father who are mulattos. So yeah he has some white genes as well as black. I understand OP's fandom but it's a bit overboard in this topic. Duncan is mulatto too.

AlphaWolf24
07-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Definitely some metizo involved - from both his mother and father who are mulattos. So yeah he has some white genes as well as black. I understand OP's fandom but it's a bit overboard in this topic. Duncan is mulatto too.

psst.....

GTFO newb...

just bieng real....dem cheekbones.

aburre21
07-30-2013, 07:59 PM

no they aren't :lol

crisoner
07-30-2013, 08:06 PM

His uncle's name is Chubby Cox????

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bandito
07-30-2013, 08:13 PM
you forgot the no homo part.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:16 PM
you forgot the no homo part.

These dudes gay bro!

Admiring another nikka's looks and shit is mad homo

OldSkoolball#52
07-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Kobe looks like he could have a decent amount of Native American in him.

In fact I remember learning in school about a native tribe whose chief, Choking Dog, would go into battle and hog all the arrows, but miss wildly over and over. One of his fellow warriors, Gorilla Diesel, would just go right into the heart of battle and scalp people left and right, mowing down the vast majority of their opponents. When only one opposing warrior remained, Choking Dog would shoot at him with the arrow in order to get credit for the victorious battle, but each time his arrow would miss, yet suddenly another arrow would pierce the heart of the last remaining opponent warrior out of the blue. When Choking Dog looked over his shoulder, Fisher the Rescuer stood with his bow still held in position.

There was also a period of time where Choking Dog would attempt to go to war without the aid of Gorilla Disel and Fisher the Rescuer. But these wars were never successful, and he would always be forced to retreat in defeat after the first battle. Eventually he realized he could not achieve anything without an army of more intelligent warriors who could eradicate his mistakes. He reached out to Fisher the Rescuer to come back and he did. Although Gorilla Diesel would never return, a new warrior, Sensitive Lamb, would prove very effective in doing Choking Dog's work for him, and eventually gaining him the five trophy scalps he now boasts in his scalped head display case.

So I can see how there could be some ancestral linkage there. :confusedshrug:

WolfGang
07-30-2013, 08:52 PM

In fact I remember learning in school about a native tribe whose chief, Choking Dog, would go into battle and hog all the arrows, but miss wildly over and over. One of his fellow warriors, Gorilla Diesel, would just go right into the heart of battle and scalp people left and right, mowing down the vast majority of their opponents. When only one opposing warrior remained, Choking Dog would shoot at him with the arrow in order to get credit for the victorious battle, but each time his arrow would miss, yet suddenly another arrow would pierce the heart of the last remaining opponent warrior out of the blue. When Choking Dog looked over his shoulder, Fisher the Rescuer stood with his bow still held in position.

There was also a period of time where Choking Dog would attempt to go to war without the aid of Gorilla Disel and Fisher the Rescuer. But these wars were never successful, and he would always be forced to retreat in defeat after the first battle. Eventually he realized he could not achieve anything without an army of more intelligent warriors who could eradicate his mistakes. He reached out to Fisher the Rescuer to come back and he did. Although Gorilla Diesel would never return, a new warrior, Sensitive Lamb, would prove very effective in doing Choking Dog's work for him, and eventually gaining him the five trophy scalps he now boasts in his scalped head display case.

:applause: Bravo!

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 09:01 PM

Respect!:applause: :bowdown:

Euroleague
07-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Kobe's grandfather is Wilt Chamberlain.

True inside info that the media keeps hidden from the public.

StocktonFan
07-30-2013, 09:22 PM
To make the topic creator look like an idiot which isnt hard to do. This board is overkill on Kobe threads and we have one wanting to examine his facial features for ethnic reasons. Gay, like you always finding the latest GOBB post and commenting. I must've sh!tted on you pretty bad on previous usernames. :oldlol:

Its ok, you're not the first nor the last. Just so you know? There wont be a massive lawsuit where everyone gets $$$$ for the mental and emotional abuse received by me.

Oh yeah, the OP sure does look like an idiot. And if infact this board is filled with kobe threads why bother posting in this one to bump it?

yeah, you may have gone off on me on my last username, but it was only because i laid a deuce in your mouth. If you remember correctly you enjoyed it like your boy timmy.

LongLiveTheKing
07-30-2013, 09:29 PM

PickernRoller
07-30-2013, 10:04 PM
no they aren't :lol

Mulatto's as in brown - having some type of white descendants...which obviously carried over in genes to his son. Doesn't mean his parents had white mothers or fathers. Talking way back.

Burgz V2
07-30-2013, 10:29 PM

this happens every summer. deal with it. move on.

boozehound
07-30-2013, 10:38 PM
The only reason I said that.....

- Kobe definatley has some Native American Indian.....the High Cheek bones and throat structure....

- plus his Mom ( in every picture I seen ) is wearing a native american headband.....she looks very Mestizo ( IMHO)

-
Then he is a Pardo (combo of a mestizo with a negro, or mulato). Ethnicity is highly mutable in the castas system (where the terms mulato and mestizo originate). You are not necc. the same ethnicity as either of your parents.

Besides, the uncouth individual below your post has it right. With the one drop rule, which was law across much of the US, he is AA, regardless of his other ancestry.

BBallZen83
07-31-2013, 12:25 AM
What about the other 10%? :facepalm
Sexual predator! Sorry... had to go there. This is a troll thread anyways.

GOBB
07-31-2013, 12:37 PM
this happens every summer. deal with it. move on.

This happens during all year simpleton.

But hey feel free to stare at male athletes photos to determine ethnic background via nasal passage and jawbones. :rolleyes:

GOBB
07-31-2013, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah, the OP sure does look like an idiot. And if infact this board is filled with kobe threads why bother posting in this one to bump it?

yeah, you may have gone off on me on my last username, but it was only because i laid a deuce in your mouth. If you remember correctly you enjoyed it like your boy timmy.

This post made entirely no sense like Ron Harper being interviewed by Ahmad Rashad.

AlphaWolf24
07-31-2013, 12:55 PM
These dudes gay bro!

Admiring another nikka's looks and shit is mad homo

- Look at all these sexually repressed individuals...:lol

- I create 1 topic on a players ethnic background.....and a sh!t storm of " U GAY BRO?" comes flooding in.....

- Look at the first reply in this thread.....ISH's own Black Jeffrey Dahmer...GOBB you know you were that one Kid playing jump rope with the girls n sh!t.....( Potential faqqit azz busta)

- then you got these other dudes so insecure they can't even look at another mans cheekbone/ throat and neck structure.

- some of y'all just need to relax ..... I aint mad atchya.

KOBE143
07-31-2013, 12:57 PM
What is this ethnic background shit?

Kobe is from Heaven.. Son of Gawd.. Sent down to Earth to save humanity..

How Great Is Our Gawd.. :bowdown:

GOBB
07-31-2013, 01:01 PM
- Look at all these sexually repressed individuals...:lol

- I create 1 topic on a players ethnic background.....and a sh!t storm of " U GAY BRO?" comes flooding in.....

- Look at the first reply in this thread.....ISH's own Black Jeffrey Dahmer...GOBB you know you were that one Kid playing jump rope with the girls n sh!t.....( Potential faqqit azz busta)

- then you got these other dudes so insecure they can't even look at another mans cheekbone/ throat and neck structure.

- some of y'all just need to relax ..... I aint mad atchya.

Most males would agree this thread is suspect. Think about it, you're STARING at Kobe's facial features to determine what ethnic background he is made up of. And by that you like you did post another random males photo and say see (as you stare) look at his nose and Kobe's. Its ridiculous.

Why dont you ask kobe on twitter creep? I bet he'd block you if you made comments like you did in this thread about his ethnic background.

AlphaWolf24
07-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Most males would agree this thread is suspect. Think about it, you're STARING at Kobe's facial features to determine what ethnic background he is made up of. And by that you like you did post another random males photo and say see (as you stare) look at his nose and Kobe's. Its ridiculous.

Why dont you ask kobe on twitter creep? I bet he'd block you if you made comments like you did in this thread about his ethnic background.

see.....you always worried about what other people think....

- you repressing your own tendacies for fear of backlash from other males...

- you personality iz 2EZ......you definatley surpressing your own sexuality becuase of FEAR...FEAR of other MALES!

- wake up son...

Kobe wants you to stare at his features....he is very photogenic.....compare the way he stares at the camera...

http://www.shallownation.com/images/kobe-bryant-2008-dt-magazine-cover.jpg

and this one with the jaw/throat profile..

http://data.whicdn.com/images/14702178/kobe-bryant-complex-magazine-cover.preview_large.jpg

- If I could..I would tell him......I would recognize his high cheeks and elongated throat line...( Kobe posts up alot on the covers..why would he care?)

- I don't care what other MEN think.....I just recognize game when its my face..

- so much BETA....I expected more from Philly. ( sighs)

glidedrxlr22
07-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah, Alphamutt does have a mancrush on kobe. No doubt about that.

AlphaWolf24
07-31-2013, 01:12 PM

:D wonderful..

( april 2013)

Rameek
07-31-2013, 01:18 PM
i used to go to Apache games and he looks just like his pops. dont care what the thread is about.

GOBB
07-31-2013, 01:30 PM
Yeah, Alphamutt does have a mancrush on kobe. No doubt about that.

Its disgusting and disturbing. :facepalm

kenuffff
07-31-2013, 03:43 PM
psst.....

GTFO newb...

just bieng real....dem cheekbones.

yeah sorry dude i think its a pretty much accepted fact , this thread is incredibly gay completely unrelated to the sport of basketball as well as highly stupid. "his mom had an indian headband on so .." , yeah lindsay lohan had on some mocassians dog she is obviously has native american in her. :biggums: analyzing another dude's facial structure ie staring at his face for hours is highly weird/disturbing.

SpurrDurr
07-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Can see some Eskimo in him.

boozehound
07-31-2013, 03:45 PM
Can see some Eskimo in him.
Inuit, you ****ing racist

GOBB
07-31-2013, 04:42 PM
yeah sorry dude i think its a pretty much accepted fact , this thread is incredibly gay completely unrelated to the sport of basketball as well as highly stupid. "his mom had an indian headband on so .." , yeah lindsay lohan had on some mocassians dog she is obviously has native american in her. :biggums: analyzing another dude's facial structure ie staring at his face for hours is highly weird/disturbing.

AlphaWolf24
07-31-2013, 05:30 PM

- I'm just talking about Kobes ethnic background.....

Others are bringing sexuality into this discussion....

- It's like when you go to watch a MMA fight.....I watch an MMA Fight and see 2 athletes fighting using skill/technique and heart...to win.

but there is always 1 repressed homosexual who stands up and proclaims " How do guys watch this sport?.....2 guys grappling is GAY!!"

Lots of repression here....and easily identified between Men.

- No shame at analyzing another mans Jawline....or Throat structure...or even cheekbones for that matter...especially when trying to determine an ethnicity.

zoom17
08-16-2013, 10:08 PM
http://whatwetalkinbout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kobe_bryant_slam_136.jpg

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx63/Prashant101/1-6.jpg

- I mean....obviously he has African seed......but IMO he also has possible mestizo and east Indian seed as well......maybe even more so then Frica.( looking at the high cheekbones and nasal passages)

:biggums: You kobe fans are queers lol

zoom17
08-16-2013, 10:10 PM
your gay

inclinerator
08-16-2013, 11:49 PM
i think he's chinese, that's why he's always in china in the summer

OldSkoolball#52
08-17-2013, 01:40 AM
i think he's chinese, that's why he's always in china in the summer

No, he just goes there in the offseason because rape laws are less strict.