PDA

View Full Version : Melo = Offensive GOAT all time

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Has the NBA ever seen a player with the total offensive arsenal that Melo has?:no:

This guy can score from any where.

KyrieTheFuture
07-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Both Bernard king and George gervin are light years ahead

DaSeba5
07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Stop trolling. There's been enough Melo threads already the last 2 days.

Real Men Wear Green
07-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Has the NBA ever seen a player with the total offensive arsenal that Melo has?
This topic is stupid. What can he do that Paul Pierce couldn't do? You really think he's a better scorer than Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, MJ? James and Durant are both better scorers than him just talking about guys in the league right now.

Young X
07-30-2013, 07:06 PM
HELL NO. He's not even a top 10 offensive player today.

How can the offensive GOAT:

Shoot 41% in the playoffs for his career?

Average the same amount of turnovers as assists for his career?

Be one dimensional and not even the best at that dimension (scoring)?

Why do you f*ggots overrate this dude?

NumberSix
07-30-2013, 07:06 PM
For a guy with the reputation of having such an offensive arsenal, you'd think the ball would go in the hoop a little more often.

WayOfWade
07-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Too bad offense is only half the game.

The JKidd Kid
07-30-2013, 07:08 PM
For a guy with the reputation of having such an offensive arsenal, you'd think the ball would go in the hoop a little more often.

This

Budadiiii
07-30-2013, 07:09 PM
The GOATAT :bowdown:

LAZERUSS
07-30-2013, 07:15 PM
I always wondered how the 6-5 210 lb. Adrian Dantley could be among the greatest post-up players in NBA history. The man probably had no more than 15 ft range, and yet he could score 30 ppg on .570 shooting.

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 07:15 PM
There are probably 10, maybe 15 guys (just thinking at the moment...) that I've watched who are better overall offensive players than Carmelo Anthony. Forget all-time.

All-time is either Magic, Jordan, Bird, etc... Those guys combine scoring, high efficiency, passing, versatility, and dominance into 1. Anthony is missing 2 of those badly.

LAZERUSS
07-30-2013, 07:21 PM

Yep. And let's forget about players like McAdoo scoring 35 ppg (and then 37 ppg in the playoffs; Archibald at 34.0 (while handing out 11 apg); Oscar and his triple-double average in his first six seasons (and doing so with 30 ppg seasons); KAJ and his 35 ppg season (on .577 shooting); MJ with a 35 ppg average (and on .535 shooting); Shaq with a 30 ppg season (and a 38 ppg Finals); Bird with a 30 ppg season (with 9 rpg and 6 apg); And Chamberlain averaging 40 ppg in his first seven seasons...combined.

Yep...Melo the greatest. :bowdown:

Smoke117
07-30-2013, 07:21 PM
For the greatest offensive (scorer as you can't be serious that he's the greatest offensive player has actually creating for others and making players around you better actually matters overall offensively) why does he only have one season as the league leader in scoring? Jordan did it 10 times on much better efficiency. People keep bringing up how Carmelo has so many moves and this and that he can go to do...but that doesn't mean shit if you don't actually do it efficiently. Carmelo is just another George Gervin who did nothing but score and who has been forgotten in time because he was a one dimensional player.

NumberSix
07-30-2013, 07:28 PM
There are probably 10, maybe 15 guys (just thinking at the moment...) that I've watched who are better overall offensive players than Carmelo Anthony. Forget all-time.

All-time is either Magic, Jordan, Bird, etc... Those guys combine scoring, high efficiency, passing, versatility, and dominance into 1. Anthony is missing 2 of those badly.
You didn't watch Magic play. If you did, you know for until later in his career he was regarded as a Kidd type player (on offense) who you could leave open because he couldnt shoot.

#number6ix#
07-30-2013, 07:28 PM
Melo can do it all on the offensive end but he's not the goat nor the best in the league at it... 1 scoring title

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 07:35 PM
You didn't watch Magic play. If you did, you know for until later in his career he was regarded as a Kidd type player (on offense) who you could leave open because he couldnt shoot.

Kidd is a better overall offensive player than Melo too, so yes my statement still stands.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 07:40 PM
This topic is stupid. What can he do that Paul Pierce couldn't do? You really think he's a better scorer than Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, MJ? James and Durant are both better scorers than him just talking about guys in the league right now.

For his size he is.

He has a better post game and handles than Lebron and KD.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 07:43 PM

I'm not talking bout passing. Magic can't shoot.

Melo is a better post player than Bird also

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 07:46 PM
http://youtu.be/1A6MyturuZw

http://youtu.be/W4cwqRZmIX4

Trollsmasher
07-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah, broad offensive arsenal.

I think everyone in the league can put up some fancy moves and then brick the shot.

Melo's arsenal is so wide that not one of his moves is actually good.

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not talking bout passing. Magic can't shoot.

Melo is a better post player than Bird also

Offense includes passing. Magic didn't have great shooting touch, I'm aware of that. Doesn't mean couldn't dominate a offensively. Wade has had an inconsistent jump shot for years and can't make 3's, doesn't mean he wasn't great offensively either.

Even Melo has Bird beat in the post, Bird trumps him in shooting, footwork, effectiveness, etc...

Skillset is just one way, though. It's also impact.

Young X
07-30-2013, 07:59 PM
This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen.

So Magic, one of the greatest offensive players of all time is worse than Melo offensively because he couldn't shoot? WHAT?

So when Magic shot 38% from 3 and 89% from the line in the same season, he still couldn't shoot? When he LED THE LEAGUE IN FT% he still couldn't shoot? What?

Did someone just compare Jason Kidd to Magic Johnson offensively? Seriously?

So the guy that led the greatest offensive team in NBA history is worse offensively than Melo and comparable to Jason "38% shooting as a PG" Kidd?

WTF is wrong with you idiots?

Are their ANY smart posters on this site?

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:01 PM
Offense includes passing. Magic didn't have great shooting touch, I'm aware of that. Doesn't mean couldn't dominate a offensively. Wade has had an inconsistent jump shot for years and can't make 3's, doesn't mean he wasn't great offensively either.

Even Melo has Bird beat in the post, Bird trumps him in shooting, footwork, effectiveness, etc...

Skillset is just one way, though. It's also impact.

GTFOH!

Melo's footwork is superior to Bird's.

When I say Offensive I mean mainly putting the ball in the hole.

Magic was a point guard surrounded by HOF players. He better get a shitload of assists playing with those guys.

Bird was surrounded by HOF players too.

Y'all overrate these guys. Most of their success came from playing with great teams.

If Melo was a guard he would be more pass first but the team relies on him to score so he scores.

LikeABosh
07-30-2013, 08:04 PM
The GOAT offensive player has shot below 40% in 4 separate playoffs and averages 2 assists per game

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:06 PM
The GOAT offensive player has shot below 40% in 4 separate playoffs and averages 2 assists per game

So what?

He's a shooter!

Even if he's missing he's gonna keep shooting cause those are shots he normally makes.

Who's he gonna pass to? J.R? Felton? Novak? Chandler?:facepalm

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 08:06 PM

If that's the case, then the GOAT offensive player is Shaq.

K Xerxes
07-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Will post a thread soon completely debunking this myth. It'll be backed up by facts too.

Even if we assume facilitating isn't involved in offense (and it is), Melo is not the best 'offensive' player in the league. That would be Durant. Easily.

Eric Cartman
07-30-2013, 08:08 PM
If that's the case, then the GOAT offensive player is Shaq.

Actually Jabbar or Wilt.

Tking714
07-30-2013, 08:09 PM
Iverson was a better scorer

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Actually Jabbar or Wilt.

Can't go wrong with those guys either.

Lakers2877
07-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Has the NBA ever seen a player with the total offensive arsenal that Melo has?:no:

Sure. Jordan and Kobe immediately come to mind

Nuff Said
07-30-2013, 08:12 PM
This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen.

So Magic, one of the greatest offensive players of all time is worse than Melo offensively because he couldn't shoot? WHAT?

So when Magic shot 38% from 3 and 89% from the line in the same season, he still couldn't shoot? When he LED THE LEAGUE IN FT% he still couldn't shoot? What?

Did someone just compare Jason Kidd to Magic Johnson offensively? Seriously?

So the guy that led the greatest offensive team in NBA history is worse offensively than Melo and comparable to Jason "38% shooting as a PG" Kidd?

WTF is wrong with you idiots?

Are their ANY smart posters on this site?

Nope, not a single person.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Actually Jabbar or Wilt.

So we gonna act like Wilt, Jabbar, and Shaq can shoot and dribble now?:facepalm

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Will post a thread soon completely debunking this myth. It'll be backed up by facts too.

Even if we assume facilitating isn't involved in offense (and it is), Melo is not the best 'offensive' player in the league. That would be Durant. Easily.

KD doesn't even have a post game and the refs help him too damn much.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:14 PM
Sure. Jordan and Kobe immediately come to mind

Melo has a better arsenal than Jordan and Kobe.

Melo is bigger and stronger than these two also.

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 08:15 PM
So we gonna act like Wilt, Jabbar, and Shaq can shoot and dribble now?:facepalm

You said:

There's nothing about dribbling and shooting. And why the hell would they need to do all that ? Their centers. They do what Melo does with less moves and better efficiency. All 3 were pretty damn unguardable at their best too.

Young X
07-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Forget about offensive GOAT, Melo isn't even better offensively than Kevin Love. This niqqa averaged 1 assist per game in the playoffs last season. :oldlol:

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:18 PM
You said:

There's nothing about dribbling and shooting. And why the hell would they need to do all that ? Their centers. They do what Melo does with less moves and better efficiency. All 3 were pretty damn unguardable at their best too.

:roll:

How the fvck they gonna get the ball on the block then?

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Forget about offensive GOAT, Melo isn't even better offensively than Kevin Love. This niqqa averaged 1 assist per game in the playoffs last season. :oldlol:

Dude fvck assists!

We not talking bout assists.

That's the point guards job.

Melo is there to get buckets!

Kevin Love is a stat padder also.

K Xerxes
07-30-2013, 08:23 PM
KD doesn't even have a post game and the refs help him too damn much.

Melo can't even finish layups better than Tony Allen. Stop this bs about him being the complete offensive player.

Well, to his credit, he can finish marginally better than butterfingers Omer Asik at the rim.

Like I said, stay tuned until I make a complete thread on this.

che guevara
07-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Melo's got the most overrated skillset of all time. He's got like 3 moves - dribble, dribble, dribble, chuck jumper, dribble, dribble dribble, drive, miss layup, and the backdown, fadeaway, brick. He very rarely flashes other moves.

Young X
07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Dude fvck assists!

Getting your teammates easy shots is a part of offense you IDIOT. When Bosh got that offensive rebound and kicked it out to Allen for that 3, that wasn't a great offensive play?

Even if you forget about playmaking, Melo is NOT a better scorer than KD, Lebron or Kobe.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Melo can't even finish layups better than Tony Allen. Stop this bs about him being the complete offensive player.

Well, to his credit, he can finish marginally better than butterfingers Omer Asik at the rim.

Like I said, stay tuned until I make a complete thread on this.

He gets fouled every time he goes to the rim but the refs don't give him the call.

Melo gets beat up at the rim like he's prime Shaq

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Ah, I didn't know it was to dribble down the court. Fine, Shaq will do this the whole time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVsWuHblBwU

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Getting your teammates easy shots is a part of offense you IDIOT. When Bosh got that offensive rebound and kicked it out to Allen for that 3, that wasn't a great offensive play?

Even if you forget about playmaking, ChuckMelo is NOT a better scorer than KD, Lebron or Kobe.

He's better than all 3 of them.

Passing the ball is a skill set a guard should have.

I'm talking bout putting the ball in the hole. Creating your own shot. He has many moves to do this.

That was a great play but it was a team thing.

Graviton
07-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Shoulda said scoring skillset, not offensive. Offensive impact includes lot of other factors. Players like Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Rose, Paul, Dirk actually have impact offensively and put pressure on opposing defenses in multiple ways. They are hard to contain, Marshmelo isn't.

Melo outside of taking lot of shots does nothing for your offense, there is a reason why Heat/OKC/Clippers are usually top offensive teams while Knicks are always mediocre.

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 08:31 PM

Says who ?

Passing should be a skill set you should have regardless of position.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Ah, I didn't know it was to dribble down the court. Fine, Shaq will do this the whole time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVsWuHblBwU

Melo would rip him!

Shaq fat self would be tired after 2 plays of doing this.

Why you trolling me bro?

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Shoulda said scoring skillset.

True.

Even so, Carmelo isn't better than Kobe Bryant here.

Young X
07-30-2013, 08:34 PM

I'm talking bout putting the ball in the hole. Creating your own shot. He has many moves to do this.

Then you should've said best SCORER of all time, not offensive player and how is Melo a better scorer than those guys if he doesn't put the ball in the basket (score) at the same rate those guys do? How does the GOAT offensive player shoot 41% in the playoffs for his career?

The Rock
Melo would rip him!

Shaq fat self would be tired after 2 plays of doing this.

Why you trolling me bro?

Why are stupid?:coleman:

Legends66NBA7
Why you trolling me bro?

How was that trolling ? You're the one going off on how Shaq couldn't dribble.

Anyways, make your thread more clear next time.

MisterAmazing
07-30-2013, 08:35 PM
OP is an idiot:

"Melo offensive GOAT"

Magic and Bird were better on offense.

"I meant scoring!"
Shaq, Wilt, Jabbar were all better scorers.

"I meant for his size!"
Jordan, Bryant, Iverson are all better scorers. Durant and James are more efficient scorers.

OP can't fabricate any kind of argument because this claim just isnt close to correct.

Nuff Said
07-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Dude fvck assists!

Oh you mean scorer. That's different and he's still not even the best at that. His fg% isn't the best, he only has one scoring champ in ten years, lebron owns him in ppg, and Kobe has 81 point game. Just exactly what makes Melo the GOAT scorer?

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Shoulda said scoring skillset, not offensive. Offensive impact includes lot of other factors. Players like Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Rose, Paul, Dirk actually have impact offensively and put pressure on opposing defenses in multiple ways. They are hard to contain, Marshmelo isn't.

Melo outside of taking lot of shots does nothing for your offense, there is a reason why Heat/OKC/Clippers are usually top offensive teams while Knicks are always mediocre.

The reason is because the they have better teams.

He puts pressure on the opposing team too.

They have to double and triple team him.

Young X
07-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Is Monta Ellis a better offensive player than Lebron James because he scores in more ways!?!?!??

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Oh you mean scorer. That's different and he's still not even the best at that. His fg% isn't the best, he only has one scoring champ in ten years, lebron owns him in ppg, and Kobe has 81 point game. Just exactly what makes Melo the GOAT scorer?

He has many ways to score. He can score from any where.

Kobe was playing against middle schoolers.

Lebron stat pads and cherry pick.

Melo would have more points per game and a higher fg% if he would get the calls he deserve when he drives to the basket.

Lakers2877
07-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Melo has a better arsenal than Jordan and Kobe.

Melo is bigger and stronger than these two also.
How do you figure? Not disagreeing but just wondering how you quantified such a thing

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:45 PM
OP is an idiot:

"Melo offensive GOAT"

Magic and Bird were better on offense.

"I meant scoring!"
Shaq, Wilt, Jabbar were all better scorers.

"I meant for his size!"
Jordan, Bryant, Iverson are all better scorers. Durant and James are more efficient scorers.

OP can't fabricate any kind of argument because this claim just isnt close to correct.

Shaq, Wilt, and Jabbar can't score on their own. They need someone to pass them the ball.

Magic can't shoot. Bird no post game and no handles compared to Melo.

Jordan, Kobe , and A.I post game is no where near Melo's. Plus he's bigger and stronger than all of them.

I should've said scoring skill set because y'all bringing up irrelevant parts of offensive game.

Like "passing" who is he gonna pass to for them to score?

All of these players with more assists have better teams and teammates.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Is Monta Ellis a better offensive player than Lebron James because he scores in more ways!?!?!??

He is actually.

MisterAmazing
07-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Shaq, Wilt, and Jabbar can't score on their own. They need someone to pass them the ball.

Magic can't shoot. Bird no post game and no handles compared to Melo.

Jordan, Kobe , and A.I post game is no where near Melo's. Plus he's bigger and stronger than all of them.

I should've said scoring skill set because y'all bringing up irrelevant parts of offensive game.

Like "passing" who is he gonna pass to for them to score?

All of these players with more assists have better teams and teammates.

are you 8 years old?

Young X
He is actually.
:roll:

TheReal Kendall
How do you figure? Not disagreeing but just wondering how you quantified such a thing

Because he be bullying people on the block.

Jordan and Kobe don't back players down unless they are smaller than them.

They mainly shoot fadaway because they aren't strong enough to back bigger defenders down.

Not saying that their fadaway isn't money or anything

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 08:50 PM
are you 8 years old?

No bro!

I turned 13 this past April. Geez!

Nuff Said
07-30-2013, 08:54 PM
He has many ways to score. He can score from any where.

Kobe was playing against middle schoolers.

Lebron stat pads and cherry pick.

Melo would have more points per game and a higher fg% if he would get the calls he deserve when he drives to the basket.

Okay. I've been successfully trolled.

Legends66NBA7
07-30-2013, 08:59 PM
Well, I've learned that passing is an irrelevant part of offense and Monta > James on offense. James is only better because of his defense, I'm assuming...

Oh yeah, the past greats are overrated and Magic is a J-Kidd type player.

TheReal Kendall
07-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Well, I've learned that passing is an irrelevant part of offense and Monta > James on offense. James is only better because of his defense, I'm assuming...

Oh yeah, the past greats are overrated and Magic is a J-Kidd type player.

That's life bro.

You learn new things everyday.:lol

HoopsFanNumero1
07-30-2013, 09:24 PM
I get it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/Hausziege_04.jpg/256px-Hausziege_04.jpg

Young X
07-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Even the thread title doesn't make sense.

"Melo equals offensive greatest of all time all time"?

dat 2nd grade english

RoundMoundOfReb
07-30-2013, 11:44 PM
- Offense involves passing something he is mediocre at at best.

- He is one of the worst finishers at the rim amongst elite scorers I have ever seen.

- He's not even a top 5 offensive player TODAY. I'm taking Lebron KD cp3 ovrt him any day of the week. Then you got guys like kobe, rose, westbrook, harden, wade etc who he is debatable with.

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 12:06 AM
- Offense involves passing something he is mediocre at at best.

- He is one of the worst finishers at the rim amongst elite scorers I have ever seen.

- He's not even a top 5 offensive player TODAY. I'm taking Lebron KD cp3 ovrt him any day of the week. Then you got guys like kobe, rose, westbrook, harden, wade etc who he is debatable with.

He doesn't get the calls he should get.

Check the other pages. Everything has been said

Greg Oden 50
07-31-2013, 12:45 AM

no way.............
his finnish basket ability is poor :facepalm

deja vu
07-31-2013, 12:58 AM
Just an overrated chucker who gets 30-35 points shooting 30-35 shots. :roll:

D-Rose
07-31-2013, 12:59 AM
Did you guys REALLY feed the troll for 5 pages? Come on now.

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 01:01 AM
Did you guys REALLY feed the troll for 5 pages? Come on now.

I'm not a troll.

People in here were trolling me.

D-Rose
07-31-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm not a troll.

People in here were trolling me.
The only thing more trollish than you is probably your mother...but I must give you applause for keeping this going 5 pages :applause:

dbk123
07-31-2013, 01:05 AM
the greatest of all time of all time:facepalm

JimmyMcAdocious
07-31-2013, 01:08 AM
Melo is probably the most underappreciated player of his generation. Name me one player who is a better scorer than him right now. You can't. That's why he is the scoring champ. Yet, he gets less publicity than Zarko Cabarkapa and when he does get talked about, it's always about his weight because there's not a single basketball related topic that can legitimately discredit his immense basketball talent.

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 05:48 AM
even I cant agree with this:lol

thabisyo
07-31-2013, 05:49 AM
even I cant agree with this:lol

This has you written all over it yet it is not you :biggums:

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 05:52 AM
This has you written all over it yet it is not you :biggums:
I never said he was tha best:rolleyes:

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 08:16 AM
OP loves himself some loser players :oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
07-31-2013, 08:18 AM
He doesn't get the calls he should get.

Check the other pages. Everything has been said
He had similar ftapg to lebron on far fewer attempts at the rim. he gets officiated just fine .

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 08:22 AM
MY favorite part of the thread is when he says Melo has a better handle than Bron :lol

SpurrDurr
07-31-2013, 08:24 AM
Melo = GOAT donuts eater

riseagainst
07-31-2013, 09:40 AM
GTFOH!

Melo's footwork is superior to Bird's.

Magic was a point guard surrounded by HOF players. He better get a shitload of assists playing with those guys.

Bird was surrounded by HOF players too.

Y'all overrate these guys. Most of their success came from playing with great teams.

If Melo was a guard he would be more pass first but the team relies on him to score so he scores.

:wtf:

ralph_i_el
07-31-2013, 12:36 PM
He doesn't make his teammates better how can he be the offensive GOAT? He's probably not even top 40 in terms of impact on offense.

Sorry, give me someone who's efficient and a willing passer

It is literally impossible to win a championship without a big man who is a great passer and can shoot from 15ft+. The only exception is if Phil Jackson is your coach or Shaq is your center. Go back through the years and check.

That's why the knicks won't win a championship with melo, especially if he needs to play in the frontcourt. Same reason why the Thunder won't.

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 05:31 PM
MY favorite part of the thread is when he says Melo has a better handle than Bron :lol

Bron got average handles bro.

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 05:32 PM
He doesn't make his teammates better how can he be the offensive GOAT? He's probably not even top 40 in terms of impact on offense.

Sorry, give me someone who's efficient and a willing passer

It is literally impossible to win a championship without a big man who is a great passer and can shoot from 15ft+. The only exception is if Phil Jackson is your coach or Shaq is your center. Go back through the years and check.

That's why the knicks won't win a championship with melo, especially if he needs to play in the frontcourt. Same reason why the Thunder won't.

Dude MJ, Kobe, and Lebron don't make their teammates better.

That term is so overrated.

KG215
07-31-2013, 05:35 PM
Melo is probably the most underappreciated player of his generation. Name me one player who is a better scorer than him right now. You can't. That's why he is the scoring champ. Yet, he gets less publicity than Zarko Cabarkapa and when he does get talked about, it's always about his weight because there's not a single basketball related topic that can legitimately discredit his immense basketball talent.
Well, Durant barely lost the scoring title to Carmelo this year and won the previous three if that's what you're going by. Then there's that LeBron guy.

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 05:38 PM
Well, Durant barely lost the scoring title to Carmelo this year and won the previous three if that's what you're going by. Then there's that LeBron guy.

They not better than Melo.

KD gets a shit ton of help from refs and he has no post game.

Lebron has no shot and one move.

KG215
07-31-2013, 05:39 PM
They not better than Melo.

KD gets a shit ton of help from refs and he has no post game.

Lebron has no shot and one move.
Yet both of them put the ball in the basket at a similar rate on much better efficiency.

Legends66NBA7
07-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Yeah, we can stop pretending LeBron James has one move too.

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 05:45 PM
I notice the people that defend melo always know the least about the game.