PDA

View Full Version : Wait, Did Lebron Really Promise Cleveland A Title?

The Rock
07-31-2013, 09:12 AM
I WAS IN MCDONALDS AND I HEARD THIS GUY WAITING IN LINE MAKE A COMMENT TO AN EMPLOYEE LIKE "LEBRONS A SUCKA, HE PROMISED CAVS A TITLE AND FAILED, THATS WHY HE RAN TO WADES TEAM"

IS THIS TRUE THAT LEBRON PROMISED CAVS A TITLE? I DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE WHILE I'M NOT A FAN OF LEBRON, HE COULDN'T BE THIS MUCH OF A CLOWN TO PROMISE SOMETHING AND NOT DELIVER.

IF WHAT WAS SAID IS TRUE, I WOULD LIKE A SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED LINK TO THESE ALLEGED COMMENTS. THANKS.:cheers:

riseagainst
07-31-2013, 09:25 AM
yes.

The Rock
07-31-2013, 09:29 AM
yes.

LINK?

raprap
07-31-2013, 09:29 AM
:lol yes he did

CanYouDigIt
07-31-2013, 09:38 AM
Who in the blue hell are you?

jlip
07-31-2013, 09:40 AM
Who cares?

The Rock
07-31-2013, 09:43 AM
Who cares?

ME...:coleman:

wang4three
07-31-2013, 09:43 AM
In an interview on NBA TV, James said, “I got a goal, and it’s a huge goal, and that’s to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won’t stop until I get it.”

Read more: LeBron warns he won't leave Cleveland without title http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicksblog/lebron_warns_he_won_leave_cleveland_Lt3tr20Af8Xda3 KlGTLz8O#ixzz2ad9Ve7pv

The Rock
07-31-2013, 09:49 AM
Read more: LeBron warns he won't leave Cleveland without title http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicksblog/lebron_warns_he_won_leave_cleveland_Lt3tr20Af8Xda3 KlGTLz8O#ixzz2ad9Ve7pv

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Le Shaqtus
07-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Lots of people don't keep their promises, it just so happens that he made a pretty big one.

Then ran away.

asdf1990
07-31-2013, 10:58 AM
he will go back in 2014 and 4 peat with the cavs

kNicKz
07-31-2013, 11:06 AM
Loyalty :bowdown:

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 11:08 AM
Stupid bloke thread. LeBron played with the worst teammates in NBA history. Ho Williams was his sidekick.:oldlol:

alenleomessi
07-31-2013, 11:10 AM
he will go back and win one :confusedshrug:

fiddy
07-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Stupid bloke thread. LeBron played with the worst teammates in NBA history. Ho Williams was his sidekick.:oldlol:
:facepalm

kNicKz
07-31-2013, 11:13 AM
LeBron played with the worst teammates in NBA history.

False , Tracy McGrady on the Orlando Magic played with far worse teammates. The Cavaliers are severely underrated on here. Mo Williams was an all star

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 11:15 AM
:facepalm

Lebron>>Kobe

Clippers>>Lakers

I see why Laker fans always madd:oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Mo Williams was an all-star because Jameer Nelson got hurt and he basically had to cry to get the invite :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 11:21 AM
False , Tracy McGrady on the Orlando Magic played with far worse teammates. The Cavaliers are severely underrated on here. Mo Williams was an all star

He also played with Yao Ming and still didn't win shit :oldlol:

riseagainst
07-31-2013, 11:22 AM
He also played with Yao Ming and still didn't win shit :oldlol:

maybe because he was injured half the time.

TheMan
07-31-2013, 11:23 AM
This

The Bron stans wanna make you think it was LBJ and a bunch of YMCA rejects. His Cavs won 60+ games a season and were a really good defensive team. I really believe the Cavs would've eventually won titles.

TheMan
07-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Mo Williams was an all-star because Jameer Nelson got hurt and he basically had to cry to get the invite :oldlol:
Case in point...

SilkkTheShocker
maybe because he was injured half the time.

Whats the excuse for 2005 and 2007? Or his team making the 2nd round without him? Tmac was a ****ing loser. But it figures Knickz would defend him. Dude has an absolute hard on for loser NBA players. His username name is absolutely perfect :oldlol:

Spaulding
Funny how it has been over 3 years and people are still upset.

Lebron was the best boyfriend Cleveland ever had and they mad cause he left for a hotter, more successful girl in Miami.

Still, Lebron should not have promised. But this should have been out of people's system in 2011.

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 11:27 AM
This

The Bron stans wanna make you think it was LBJ and a bunch of YMCA rejects. His Cavs won 60+ games a season and were a really good defensive team. I really believe the Cavs would've eventually won titles.

they also lost 26 games in a row after he left. :oldlol:

TheMan
07-31-2013, 11:31 AM
they also lost 26 games in a row after he left. :oldlol:
Yeah, LBJ was gone but that Cavs team had a bunch of injuries that season. It wasn't the same Cavs team minus LeBron and you know it, stop acting like a dumbass.

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 11:31 AM

McGrady 02' teammates season avg.

Mike Miller 16ppg 6reb
Grant Hill 14ppg 7reb 4ast
Gordan Giricek 14ppg 4reb
Drew Gooden 13ppg 8reb

Garrity even added 10ppg 4reb on40%3pt

LeBron has never had that kind of overall production from his teammates in his whole career. If LeBron played with those players he would have multiple titles. He could of used that kind of production in the finals vs the Spurs.:oldlol:

McGrady:oldlol:

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Yeah, LBJ was gone but that Cavs team had a bunch of injuries that season. It wasn't the same Cavs team minus LeBron and you know it, stop acting like a dumbass.

The team was the same during that losing streak, just minus Legawd:oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 11:34 AM

It was the same team minus Shaq/Big Z/West. 3 players that contributed almost nothing the season before. West was in and out of the lineup with legal problems, Shaq missed 1/3 season, and Big Z was a backup.

:oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 11:36 AM
The team was the same during that losing streak, just minus Legawd:oldlol:

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 11:39 AM

Truth :roll:

Also add in the LeBron factor. Cleveland was only known because of the King. Which is what placed Ho Williams on the map:oldlol:

TheMan
07-31-2013, 11:40 AM
Both of you two fakkits just love chowing down that LeBron cawk:oldlol:

Don't mind me, continue the cawksucking, lol

Mr Exlax
07-31-2013, 11:41 AM
So because LeBron carried them to a 60 win season, the rest of the team was considered good? He had to lead them in every damn category for them to win though. Who wins with that?

Nash
07-31-2013, 11:41 AM
I love how OP acts like a Lebron fan in disbelief when we've all seen him and his anti Lebron agenda before.

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 11:42 AM
I still laugh when people use Shaq/Delonte being gone as a crutch for Cleveland losing a pathetic 26 games in a row. The team lost Mo Williams in 2010 for 15 games and they went 15-0 starting scrub Daniel Gibson. Shaq misses 1/3 the season and the team still gets the #1 seed and played way better with Hickson starting. The common denominator losing was not having LeBron. Anyone else remember the Cavs lost every game that LeBron didn't play the last few weeks of the season?

Mr Exlax
07-31-2013, 11:43 AM
I think LeBron should've broken his foot and sat out an entire year and then the Cavs land a lottery pick. That way he could've had some actual talent around him there.

Uncle Drew
So because LeBron carried them to a 60 win season, the rest of the team was considered good? He had to lead them in every damn category for them to win though. Who wins with that?
Miami

SilkkTheShocker

That is some snappy comeback. Don't be mad you got destroyed by facts. You were honestly better off just signing off and kicking your ****ing dog in anger than typing that pathetic excuse of a reply :oldlol:

Mr Exlax
07-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Miami

I honestly don't like Miami as a team because of that. I will say that they at least make the playoffs without him. Even though Bosh and Dwade i guess you can say vanished this past season, I think they still could've made the playoffs without LeBron. That's not a swipe at LeBron at all FYI. I just don't understand how people claim his Cavs teammates were that good. They must've not been looking at the actual games maybe?

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 11:45 AM

Don't mind me, continue the cawksucking, lol

If Skittles had a cawk, Derrick Rose would suck it all year long.:lol

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 11:47 AM
That is some snappy comeback. Don't be mad you got destroyed by facts. You were honestly better off just signing off and kicking your ****ing dog in anger than typing that pathetic excuse of a reply :oldlol:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheMan
07-31-2013, 11:47 AM
Troof hurts doe, you go overboard with your LeBron mancrush. It's really very gay.

tpols
07-31-2013, 11:50 AM
Cleveland teams shouldnt have been enough to win titles.. Lebron didnt have enough support. But he was good enough to still do it, if he didnt stop trying.

Cavs were always favorites against the Celtics and had HCA.. they were up 2-1 and were competitive to start the series. And then Lebron just mailed it in and stopped trying haflway through when it was all still in reach.. for no reason. Lebron is the perfect one man army type player. And he couldve probably won a chip with Cleveland if he never quit.

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 11:52 AM
Troof hurts doe, you go overboard with your LeBron mancrush. It's really very gay.

So you defend yourself getting owned by facts by calling a poster "gay". Ok, I think we're done here :oldlol:

Mr Exlax
07-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Cleveland teams shouldnt have been enough to win titles.. Lebron didnt have enough support. But he was good enough to still do it, if he didnt stop trying.

Cavs were always favorites against the Celtics and had HCA.. they were up 2-1 and were competitive to start the series. And then Lebron just mailed it in and stopped trying haflway through when it was all still in reach.. for no reason. Lebron is the perfect one man army type player. And he couldve probably won a chip with Cleveland if he never quit.

You don't think coaching adjustments had anything to do with them losing though? I saw plays where he was ineffective, but I think that had more to do with Boston's defense. They were outmatched at every position other than SF and even then Paul Pierce was still pretty good. I just think the better team won.

HurricaneKid
07-31-2013, 12:03 PM
Back to the point. Who in the world thinks someone setting a goal is a guaranty??

tpols
07-31-2013, 12:04 PM
You don't think coaching adjustments had anything to do with them losing though? I saw plays where he was ineffective, but I think that had more to do with Boston's defense. They were outmatched at every position other than SF and even then Paul Pierce was still pretty good. I just think the better team won.
They were outmatched offensively at a lot of positions and Boston had the better overall team, but the way out played out.. Cleveland was always in those series. Lebron mightve gotten tired of carrying so much of the load that he laid back and tried to see if his teammates could do anything.. IDK. But he noticeably took his foot off the pedal in those series.

I believe if Lebron went as hard as he did against the 09 Magic against the 10 Celtics, the Cavs win that series and head to the Finals where they would match up very well with LA.

Scholar
07-31-2013, 12:10 PM
OP has to be trolling. I refuse to believe that even a f*cking 'tard would post a stupid question like this on a basketball message board instead of just googling it for himself.

You have Internet access. Use it. You could've easily looked up "LeBron promises championship to Cleveland" or something similar instead of asking this dumb f*cking question, which makes me think you must've just recently become an NBA fan because this shit is old news.

Here are some other things you probably didn't know:

Twiens
07-31-2013, 12:19 PM
"Elbow Injury"

Cavs could've won the title that year, Lebron quit so that he could bail to a nicer climate in Miami.

Mr Exlax
07-31-2013, 12:19 PM
They were outmatched offensively at a lot of positions and Boston had the better overall team, but the way out played out.. Cleveland was always in those series. Lebron mightve gotten tired of carrying so much of the load that he laid back and tried to see if his teammates could do anything.. IDK. But he noticeably took his foot off the pedal in those series.

I believe if Lebron went as hard as he did against the 09 Magic against the 10 Celtics, the Cavs win that series and head to the Finals where they would match up very well with LA.

I think he played hard, but I do understand what you mean about taking his foot off the gas. I think it was more because Boston had them figured out. He had to do something to mix it up. That's what I gathered from it anyway. He looked frustrated as hell and all that. I don't think that he quit on them. He still played defense on the other end of the court. That's the reason why I don't look at it like he quit on them. In that series against Orlando, he was basically able to go that hard because Orlando couldn't stop him.

PickernRoller
07-31-2013, 12:34 PM
Silkk and his alt trolling the sh1t out of people here.

Yeah Lebron promised Cleveland a title so what? I could care less if he left to any team as a free agent. Tampering and colluding with two other all-stars, one of them a FMVP and a superstar is where things go wrong. Then he chokes in his first final appearance and we are supposed to applaud him like a king....more like a king made queen who didn't win jack sh1t. Dude is just a total disaster as a basketball persona if you consider all the drama, the empty promises and his shortcomings despite his incredible physical gifts.

I understand his fanbase with this new generation and those growing up watching him - most immature with little grasp of the game.

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 12:41 PM
Silkk and his alt trolling the sh1t out of people here.

That joke is getting old. Iam not silk. Also facts in this thread you blokes can't handle.:oldlol:

PickernRoller
07-31-2013, 12:44 PM
That joke is getting old. Iam not silk. Also facts in this thread you blokes can't handle.:oldlol:

Silk, RG does it look like I give two flying f'cks....BTW I didn't mention you by name....odd you're responding...NOT :lol :lol :roll: :rolleyes:

Unless you took exception....clearly. Jokes on you sucka....

livinglegend
07-31-2013, 12:49 PM
Great if he did promise them a title.
I hope that he really hurt the heart of that shitty franchise.
I hope next year he promises them his comeback and then backstab them once again. I would be funny.

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 12:52 PM
Silk, RG does it look like I give two flying f'cks....BTW I didn't mention you by name....odd you're responding...NOT :lol :lol :roll: :rolleyes:

Unless you took exception....clearly. Jokes on you sucka....

Because you said Silk and his alt, and we were the only 2 on the same side of a continues debate. It isn't rocket science you wank.:oldlol:

PickernRoller
07-31-2013, 12:58 PM
Because you said Silk and his alt, and we were the only 2 on the same side of a continues debate. It isn't rocket science you wank.:oldlol:

Hurricane Kid, aleonmessi, mr enlax, Nash, Livinglegend............ all Lebron stans. Your lil ****0t @ss is so insecure about your alt accounts that you're going after people to claim otherwise.

Thanks for helping my case and point lil phagg - continue circle jerking with yourself. But but but....you said...:lol :lol :roll: Retard.

Learn to differentiate when you're out of your league.

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 01:26 PM
Hurricane Kid, aleonmessi, mr enlax, Nash, Livinglegend............ all Lebron stans. Your lil ****0t @ss is so insecure about your alt accounts that you're going after people to claim otherwise.

Thanks for helping my case and point lil phagg - continue circle jerking with yourself. But but but....you said...:lol :lol :roll: Retard.

Learn to differentiate when you're out of your league.

I don't even know those posters to that magnitude.:cry: :facepalm

I'm no alt. Just a person who joined in 11', got banned for 3 straight months only a few hundred post into this forum...I got upset about it a forgot about this forum. It wasn't untill after watching LeBron win again at a sports bar did I consider coming back to this forum, and I was unbanned. I'm creating my own forum anyway. That's the 1st and only time I'm explaining my origins to you weaker posters. Continue to think what you please.

You must hate your life because Lakers are irrelevant:oldlol:

secund2nun
07-31-2013, 01:28 PM
The promise was conditional (implied) on being surrounded by quality players, not trash like Jamison, Mo Williams, 37 year old Shaq, Hughes etc.

Anyone who thinks Lebron stop trying against Boston is a low IQ sheep who swallows whatever the media shoves down their throat.

Yes he nearly had a 30-20-10 game in game 6 against Boston in 2010 while shutting down Paul Pierce and he averaged 28-8-7 in the entire series yet he quit??? dur dur dur sheeple

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 01:35 PM
The promise was conditional (implied) on being surrounded by quality players, not trash like Jamison, Mo Williams, 37 year old Shaq, Hughes etc.

Anyone who thinks Lebron stop trying against Boston is a low IQ sheep who swallows whatever the media shoves down their throat.

Yes he nearly had a 30-20-10 game in game 6 against Boston in 2010 while shutting down Paul Pierce and he averaged 28-8-7 in the entire series yet he quit??? dur dur dur sheeple

This.

But Mo Williams and Jamison get passes for playing like horseshit :oldlol:

NumberSix
07-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers franchise was never worthy of having a player like LeBron James. Blame that shit franchise for making it obvious that their only intention was to waste his career and cash in on his marketability.

riseagainst
07-31-2013, 02:00 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers franchise was never worthy of having a player like LeBron James. Blame that shit franchise for making it obvious that their only intention was to waste his career and cash in on his marketability.

same could be said about the Bulls before they got MJ. Look what MJ did for the franchise. Never once left the franchise to join another established franchise/previous champion. Stuck with it and became the GOAT.

:applause: :applause:

tazb
07-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he say this on draft night?:oldlol: who the **** wouldn't say that to get the fans hyped up and boost his own confidence up coming into the league. LeBron also didn't know the Cavs management sucked donkey dick or he wouldn't have said this.

WayOfWade
07-31-2013, 02:05 PM
He did deliver on his promise, a "conference" title though.

Twiens
07-31-2013, 02:06 PM
The funny thing is, you're all gonna be cavs fans next year :oldlol:

riseagainst
07-31-2013, 02:09 PM

imagine:

TAZB
Lebron23
TonyMontana
Dionysus
... etc

all just disappear and make another alt as Cavs fans, or just say his friend used to post with that account as a Heat fan.

:roll: :roll:

Bandito
07-31-2013, 02:12 PM
I WAS IN MCDONALDS AND I HEARD THIS GUY WAITING IN LINE MAKE A COMMENT TO AN EMPLOYEE LIKE "LEBRONS A SUCKA, HE PROMISED CAVS A TITLE AND FAILED, THATS WHY HE RAN TO WADES TEAM"

IS THIS TRUE THAT LEBRON PROMISED CAVS A TITLE? I DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE WHILE I'M NOT A FAN OF LEBRON, HE COULDN'T BE THIS MUCH OF A CLOWN TO PROMISE SOMETHING AND NOT DELIVER.

IF WHAT WAS SAID IS TRUE, I WOULD LIKE A SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED LINK TO THESE ALLEGED COMMENTS. THANKS.:cheers:
Go to youtube and you will see his words that he was bringing a championship to Cleveland. His own words.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/174990-lebrons-goal-bring-title-to-cleveland

http://www.cleveland.com/budshaw/index.ssf/2009/04/lebron_james_promise_of_nba_ch.html

Also you mad?

EDIT: I can't find the video of the Fan appreciation night. Did Lebron payed youtube to take it down? I added some links to articles but I can't find a video about it.

NumberSix
07-31-2013, 02:12 PM
same could be said about the Bulls before they got MJ. Look what MJ did for the franchise. Never once left the franchise to join another established franchise/previous champion. Stuck with it and became the GOAT.

:applause: :applause:
Ok. But why would that matter. All that matters is what they did while they had him. They obviously did do what it took to make the Bulls contenders as evidenced by the Bulls actually winning.

CavaliersFTW
07-31-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't even know those posters to that magnitude.:cry: :facepalm

I'm no alt. Just a person who joined in 11', got banned for 3 straight months only a few hundred post into this forum...I got upset about it a forgot about this forum. It wasn't untill after watching LeBron win again at a sports bar did I consider coming back to this forum, and I was unbanned. I'm creating my own forum anyway. That's the 1st and only time I'm explaining my origins to you weaker posters. Continue to think what you please.

You must hate your life because Lakers are irrelevant:oldlol:

A quick bit of research from 2011 netted me this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5489359&postcount=1

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KgH4esqHiVA/UflSv5ZMNkI/AAAAAAAAEhE/JRwPiaKJnXI/s800/Dionysus%2520sick.jpg

:biggums:

DukeDelonte13
07-31-2013, 02:14 PM
ITT: Silk busts out all of his alts.

Bandito
07-31-2013, 02:17 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he say this on draft night?:oldlol: who the **** wouldn't say that to get the fans hyped up and boost his own confidence up coming into the league. LeBron also didn't know the Cavs management sucked donkey dick or he wouldn't have said this.
Nope he said that in 2010 or 2009. he said that he would win a championship in the 09-10 season, but he quit against the Celtics in that series because Pierce was just better than him that year, his true rival, he even said so once.

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 02:17 PM
imagine:

TAZB
Lebron23
TonyMontana
Dionysus
... etc

all just disappear and make another alt as Cavs fans, or just say his friend used to post with that account as a Heat fan.

:roll: :roll:

Can't speak on their behalf, but Im not a Heat fan. Just a LeBron fan. And I'm Clippers fan.

Bandito
07-31-2013, 02:18 PM
Ok. But why would that matter. All that matters is what they did while they had him. They obviously did do what it took to make the Bulls contenders as evidenced by the Bulls actually winning.
It also helped that MJ didn't leave after 7 years to join the rivals:lol

Truth be told they were a good player ways from being great.

crisoner
07-31-2013, 02:20 PM

Truth be told they were a good player ways from being great.

THIS

NumberSix
07-31-2013, 02:20 PM
He had no reason to leave after 7 years. By that time Bulls had by far the best team in the league. What the fcuk would he go to another team for? :confusedshrug:

Dionysus
07-31-2013, 02:26 PM
A quick bit of research from 2011 netted me this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5489359&postcount=1

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KgH4esqHiVA/UflSv5ZMNkI/AAAAAAAAEhE/JRwPiaKJnXI/s800/Dionysus%2520sick.jpg

:biggums:

I like to m@sterbate. Is that a crime?

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 02:28 PM
yea he did promised, got scared, and ran like a little queen bitch dat he iz. I hope that fully answers your question.

NumberSix
07-31-2013, 02:29 PM
yea he did promised, got scared, and ran like a little queen bitch dat he iz. I hope that fully answers your question.
And Melo will run from your shit team next year too.

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 02:30 PM
And Melo will run from your shit team next year too.
he wont leave.

Akhenaten
07-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Cleveland pushed the 08 Celtics to 7 games with BRAWN shooting 35% and avg 5TO for the series.

Including a Gm 1 where he went 2-18, turned it over 10 times and missed the GW layup.

They weren't the 86 Celtics by any means, but they weren't the 08 Heat or '12 Bobcats either.

Lebron completely failed in 08 and 10, I give him a pass for 06 and 07, but Cleveland should have been in the Finals in 08, that was ALL on him his team showed up.

Fudge
07-31-2013, 02:31 PM
LeBitch gon be a LeBitch. :oldlol: Is anybody actually shocked that he said this?

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Cleveland pushed the 08 Celtics to 7 games with BRAWN shooting 35% and avg 5TO for the series.

Including a Gm 1 where he went 2-18, turned it over 10 times and missed the GW layup.

They weren't the 86 Celtics by any means, but they weren't the 08 Heat or '12 Bobcats either.

Lebron completely failed in 08 and 10, I give him a pass for 06 and 07, but Cleveland should have been in the Finals in 08, that was ALL on him his team showed up.
in 07 finals he choked, and 09 he choked too.

FLDFSU
07-31-2013, 02:37 PM
I still laugh when people use Shaq/Delonte being gone as a crutch for Cleveland losing a pathetic 26 games in a row. The team lost Mo Williams in 2010 for 15 games and they went 15-0 starting scrub Daniel Gibson. Shaq misses 1/3 the season and the team still gets the #1 seed and played way better with Hickson starting. The common denominator losing was not having LeBron. Anyone else remember the Cavs lost every game that LeBron didn't play the last few weeks of the season?

The stat is something like Cleveland was 1-13 the last 3 season Lebron was there was a Cav but out of the lineup.

HEAT111
07-31-2013, 02:40 PM
You guys are idiots. Who's goal isn't to win a championship? He didn't promise anything. I even got the video to show that he even said during his Cleveland days you can't promise to win a championship. Bunch of ignorant jacks.

PickernRoller
07-31-2013, 02:41 PM

http://i44.tinypic.com/2llee1g.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/29kq4d1.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

Worst Finals Performer of all time. Hard indeed to keep that promise. Let the excuses and the spin roll....

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 02:41 PM
You guys are idiots. Who's goal isn't to win a championship? He didn't promise anything. I even got the video to show that he even said during his Cleveland days you can't promise to win a championship. Bunch of ignorant jacks.
Im sorry heat fan, but Lebron said that shit.

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 02:43 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2llee1g.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/29kq4d1.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

Worst Finals Performer of all time.
what an ether:applause: :roll:

DukeDelonte13
07-31-2013, 02:43 PM

08 was a tough year. That year they made that really big trade and got in Delonte, Ben Wallace, Wally and Joe Smith. Chemistry wasn't all there that year. They still didn't have a legit PG.

Lebron had a freaking meltdown in 2010 with the phony elbow injury, that game 5 disaster, the locker room tantrums, etc. Was the 2010 loss all on Lebron? No, not by any means. I think a lot of that series loss was on Mike Brown, and thats coming from a big Mike Brown fan. But Lebron didn't play like a champion, he played like a little bitch, just like in 2011. He refused to take ownership and be a leader on that squad. He'd rather just get into with his teammates and the coach.

Lebron matured a lot over the years and i think that loss to the mavs was the best thing to happen to him. He really took his game to the next level after that.

FLDFSU
07-31-2013, 02:56 PM
08 was a tough year. That year they made that really big trade and got in Delonte, Ben Wallace, Wally and Joe Smith. Chemistry wasn't all there that year. They still didn't have a legit PG.

Lebron had a freaking meltdown in 2010 with the phony elbow injury, that game 5 disaster, the locker room tantrums, etc. Was the 2010 loss all on Lebron? No, not by any means. I think a lot of that series loss was on Mike Brown, and thats coming from a big Mike Brown fan. But Lebron didn't play like a champion, he played like a little bitch, just like in 2011. He refused to take ownership and be a leader on that squad. He'd rather just get into with his teammates and the coach.

Lebron matured a lot over the years and i think that loss to the mavs was the best thing to happen to him. He really took his game to the next level after that.

You do know in that series against Boston LeBron still lead his team in almost every single important statistical category. When Dirk won in 2011 guess how much categories he lead his team in...thats right one.

DukeDelonte13
07-31-2013, 02:59 PM
You do know in that series against Boston LeBron still lead his team in almost every single important statistical category. When Dirk won in 2011 guess how much categories he lead his team in...thats right one.

difference between you and me is I actually watched the games, and I personally watched Lebron act a b*tch in both of those series. I was actually an NBA fan before the decision.

Uncle Drew
07-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Lol, jep. Said the same thing to NumberSix a few months ago. Keep hatin' on the franchise you'll join soon.

MisterAmazing
07-31-2013, 03:07 PM

The Rock says know your damn role.

Akhenaten
07-31-2013, 03:09 PM

07 he wasn't ready, didn't have the requisite skill needed to beat a team like the prime Spurs, particularly his jumpshot.

09 was just a bad matchup, Turk and Shard playing the 3 and 4 position put Cleveland in a bind because Lebron could only guard one of those guys, leaving one of their little guards (Delonte/Mo) to guard whover Lebron wasn't on.

he balled out in that series, wasn't much more that could have been asked of him, other than maybe respecting Rafer a bit more.

08 and 10 though he just completely stunk the place up, especially 08.

Twiens
07-31-2013, 03:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-9sSKa0RA

BOOM

FLDFSU
07-31-2013, 03:13 PM
difference between you and me is I actually watched the games, and I personally watched Lebron act a b*tch in both of those series. I was actually an NBA fan before the decision.

So if LeBron is acting like a bitch and is still leading his team in most statistical categories what does that say about his supporting cast?

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 03:15 PM
So if LeBron is acting like a bitch and is still leading his team in most statistical categories what does that say about his supporting cast?

Don't bother. He always sticks up LeBron's shitty Cleveland teammates.

DukeDelonte13
07-31-2013, 03:41 PM

:oldlol: they didn't score or assist as much as Lebron James? Do you realize the stupidity of your argument yet?

Mr Exlax
07-31-2013, 04:02 PM
mr exlax Lebron stans.

So wait, because I don't hate LeBron then that makes me a LeBron stan? Can't I just be a fan of a player? Hell I don't think I've even made a LeBron thread before.

Goldrush25
07-31-2013, 04:19 PM
You all rehash this same crap every day like it means anything or changes the present.

Then again if it takes you guys harping on the man's past failures to stop you from putting a bullet through your heads then by all means, post away.

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:37 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I have a feeling you are Silk's alt account talking to yourself and laughing at your own jokes :oldlol:

If that isn't the case, you both hold the reputation for the worst posters on ISH. What a title to have :roll:

Lebron doesn't know you, love you or give you time of day to talk to you. Why do you two cocks*ckers care so much and talk so much about him? You two lame ass f*@@ts are losers who probably live your sorry ass life through Lebron in the hope that he shares his appendage with you at a moments notice.

:coleman:

Silk and Dionysus or one in the same. :facepalm

dbk123
07-31-2013, 08:44 PM
kobe promised to be faithful at his wedding. but he still raped a b!tch

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 08:44 PM

:roll:

tmacattack33
07-31-2013, 09:35 PM
Yes, and Dan Gibson or whatever his name is promised that Cleveland would get a title before the Heatles did.

Your point?

Quizno
07-31-2013, 09:53 PM
It was the same team minus Shaq/Big Z/West. 3 players that contributed almost nothing the season before. West was in and out of the lineup with legal problems, Shaq missed 1/3 season, and Big Z was a backup.

:oldlol:
the lineup the cavs played with during that losing streak had manny harris, joey graham, alonzo gee, christian eyenga, jamario moon and sarmando samuels getting big minutes. it was also missing andy varejao and mo williams. cavs went from having some legit starters to d leaguers. that's a huge drop off. wasn't close to the same team

tmacattack33
07-31-2013, 11:08 PM
the lineup the cavs played with during that losing streak had manny harris, joey graham, alonzo gee, christian eyenga, jamario moon and sarmando samuels getting big minutes. it was also missing andy varejao and mo williams. cavs went from having some legit starters to d leaguers. that's a huge drop off. wasn't close to the same team

Before any major injuries, Cleveland was 8-25 :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
07-31-2013, 11:26 PM
Before any major injuries, Cleveland was 8-25 :oldlol:
They lost both their starting and backup center from the previous year and replaced the best player in the league with Jamario Moon, who was the last guy off the bench in 2010. They received a f#cking trade exception for LeBron James. People killed the Magic for getting Vucevic, Harkless and picks for Howard and he isn't close to as good.

Not a recipe for success... Not that they wanted success. What ended up happening was sort of the plan.

Btw, Joey Graham was a starter 12 games into the season and he was in fact in the D-League the previous season.

ihoopallday
07-31-2013, 11:26 PM

:lol

nashwade
08-01-2013, 12:56 AM
didn't some guy think his team will take down Miami in 6?

did Shaq promise Suns and Cavs championships?

The Rock
08-01-2013, 11:14 AM
didn't some guy think his team will take down Miami in 6?

did Shaq promise Suns and Cavs championships?

SHAQ WASN'T EVEN IN HIS PRIME LIKE LEBRON WAS. YOU STUPID.

Bandito
08-01-2013, 03:14 PM
The dbk123 don't lie!:bowdown:

NumberSix
08-01-2013, 03:32 PM
I have a feeling you are Silk's alt account talking to yourself and laughing at your own jokes :oldlol:

If that isn't the case, you both hold the reputation for the worst posters on ISH. What a title to have :roll:

Lebron doesn't know you, love you or give you time of day to talk to you. Why do you two cocks*ckers care so much and talk so much about him? You two lame ass f*@@ts are losers who probably live your sorry ass life through Lebron in the hope that he shares his appendage with you at a moments notice.

:coleman:

Silk and Dionysus or one in the same. :facepalm
Kangaroos have 3 v@ginas. Australia is weird, huh?

HEAT111
08-01-2013, 04:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-9sSKa0RA

BOOM

There's anther one of his rookie year saying that he can't promise anything...I made a thread showing a new mix of him with the clip. If only this forum allowed you to search up threads specifically.

And about that video, like I said in the previous post. Who's job isn't to bring a championship once you become an athlete? Since its Cleveland, its about the stories that the city hasn't gotten a championship since 50-60 years ago and now this basketball player from 10 miles away from Cleveland needs to save the city.

HEAT111
08-01-2013, 04:26 PM
I know from that other video spoof was years after his rookie season. Still, people have to be rational when it comes to discerning people's words of choice.

"I'm just going to make my team mates better, you can't promise anything"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lMpLDruIVs&feature=player_embedded

Simple Jack
08-02-2013, 05:39 AM
The Cavaliers were horrible; not sure why anyone is trying to argue differently. Good chemistry? Yes. But they were SEVERELY lacking talent - especially when compared to historical teams that won at that rate.

The drop-off when he left isn't some huge mystery...sure certain players left, but none worth mentioning. The year prior, plenty of guys on the roster missed substantial time and the team didn't skip a beat as long as Bron was on the floor...when he sat out? Pretty sure they didn't win a game, or went something like 1-8.

It's funny, I remember at one point the Cavaliers starters minus LeBron were barely keeping up with the benches of other teams (the Pistons is the game I remember specifically - possibly the Heat as well).

It's truly remarkable what he was able to do with that franchise. It would have been great to see him come up on a team like Durant had/has as well as Kobe had.

J Shuttlesworth
08-13-2016, 01:21 PM
he will go back and win one :confusedshrug:
https://media.giphy.com/media/3rKFa58t8diH9UH78I/giphy.gif