PDA

View Full Version : Oden Makes Miami a Lock To Three-Peat

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:05 PM
No more watching Bosh getting RAPED by Hibbert, Duncan, etc. Miami has no weaknesses :applause:

livinglegend
08-02-2013, 02:06 PM
He hasnt signed yet.
Seems like it s either Miami or Pelicans.

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:07 PM
He hasnt signed yet.
Seems like it s either Miami or Pelicans.

Oden is a lock to sign with Miami. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. None. :pimp:

thabisyo
08-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Hopefully it is Miami. :cheers:

Solefade
08-02-2013, 02:08 PM
if Miami doesn't get Oden, they lose to Pacers in ECF.

Baby Arm Johnso
08-02-2013, 02:10 PM
No more watching Bosh getting RAPED by Hibbert, Duncan, etc. Miami has no weaknesses :applause:

Oden is a lock to sign with Miami. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. None. :pimp:

Are you one of Dione Warwicks psychic kids?

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:12 PM
I had a vision today. And it was of the Great Greg Oden reviving his career and becoming their future center. His medical problems are thing of the past. The man will be a solid contributor on the Heat for years to come.

Chalmers-Wade-LeBron-Bosh-ODEN

that starting 5 simply can't be beaten.

Greg Oden 50
08-02-2013, 02:13 PM

pray him broken his knee very soon,oden is a *****:banghead:

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:14 PM
if Miami doesn't get Oden, they lose to Pacers in ECF.

http://footbasket.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Greg-Oden-Heat.jpg

KyrieTheFuture
08-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Keep in mind, he still has to hold up over a full season and playoffs, something he has never done before. Personally, I hope he does, I love Oden, but you have to be realistic.

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Are you one of Dione Warwicks psychic kids?

I can already see the LeBron to Oden alley-oops :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Greg Oden 50
08-02-2013, 02:17 PM
pray u broken your knee very soon,u are a puzzy

VIntageNOvel
08-02-2013, 02:18 PM
so battier - allen - and now oden makes Miami a lock to three peat :eek: :applause:

LongLiveTheKing
08-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Your Oden photoshop in your avi is fvcking terrible. :roll: :lol

livinglegend
08-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Your prayers hasnt done shit because Oden has yet to play a full season, I dont see why they would become relevant now.

Frozen1
A big, fat and slow center does not fit miami style.

"Miami needs a true center" is a big myth if that center is not dwight howard, only for his defensive presence, because on offense it won't change anything.

SilkkTheShocker

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/01/16/nba-miami-heat-trade-rumors-struggling-heat-need-big-man-denver-nuggets-timofey-mozgov-greg-oden.jpg

http://thesportsquotient.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/oden.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/2008_NBA_Playoffs_Symposium_in_Taiwan_the_Champion _Trophy.jpg

The Rock
08-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Lane Will Be Slightly More Clogged. So Lebron Will Have To Slighty Take More Jumpers. Bye Bye Regular Season 56% Fg.

Heat Won't 3 Peat. Teams Know How To Defeat Them Now.

Greg Oden 50
08-02-2013, 02:23 PM

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:24 PM
A big, fat and slow center does not fit miami style.

"Miami needs a true center" is a big myth if that center is not dwight howard, only for his defensive presence, because on offense it won't change anything.

Yea they are much better off watching Bosh getting his ass handed to him. Stick to soccer. :oldlol:

VIntageNOvel
Lane Will Be Slightly More Clogged. So Lebron Will Have To Slighty Take More Jumpers. Bye Bye Regular Season 56% Fg.

:biggums:
i think your capslock button is broken brah

Solefade

Just like how the Spurs figured it out right? :lol

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:26 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/1002470_598214276885980_1389390584_n.jpg

Frozen1
08-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Yea they are much better off watching Bosh getting his ass handed to him. Stick to soccer. :oldlol:

Do you think oden will play in crunch time??

If you do you are retarded.

The Rock
08-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Just like how the Spurs figured it out right? :lol

25PPG 44% SHOOTING, THEY DID.:roll:

WHO COULD PREDICT RAY ALLEN WOULD SAVE LEBRONS FINALS LIFE?:roll:

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Do you think oden will play in crunch time??

If you do you are retarded.

There won't be a crunch time with Oden. Miami will actually have someone to guard centers with Oden. Stick to futbol, son. Nice screename by the way. Glad to see you didn't take your life after the Finals :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ispin69
08-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Not a lock and Miami beat Indy just find with Wade and Bosh only showing up for almost one game each for the series. Imagine if they didn't miss/clank 90% of their shots. Landslide.

Solefade
08-02-2013, 02:40 PM
25PPG 44% SHOOTING, THEY DID.:roll:

WHO COULD PREDICT RAY ALLEN WOULD SAVE LEBRONS FINALS LIFE?:roll:

Save LeBron's finals life? Pretty sure LeBron did most of the heavy lifting with his 16pts in the 4th and Ray pitched in with that 3. :confusedshrug:

niko
08-02-2013, 02:48 PM
He can't play but limited minutes or his knees will explode. And even if he does play limited minutes, his knees will probably break down. Do you think he's this all star center and everyone else in the league forgot about him unless it's for minimal money?

Sarcastic
08-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Maybe now they can actually have "run the point" night for the fans.

SpurrDurr
08-02-2013, 02:52 PM
That's kinda desperate, relying on a broke guy that has only played an handful of NBA games for winning the title.

He'd be a nice addition from the bench if he'll be healthy.

Solefade
if he really couldn't play big minutes then why would the Pelicans and all of these other teams offer him 3x the money Miami is offering? They're gonna give this guy a multi-million dollar contract to play 5-10 mpg? They obviously see or know something we don't.

Greg Oden 50
oden sucks

MaxFly
08-02-2013, 02:56 PM
I hope to see a full season out of him. Hope he is able to get healthy.

DuMa
08-02-2013, 03:00 PM
funny how a lot teams are wanting Oden but no one has really made a call to Jason Collins, who is probably more NBA proven than Oden at this point. We all know the real reason why Collins hasnt been called yet though

TheMan
08-02-2013, 03:01 PM
It would be nice if Oden can play but his body just breaks down too easy. Realistically, it will take a miracle to overcome the injuries he's had. Worth a shot for the Heat though but there's a reason most NBA teams passed on him and if it weren't that the Heat are desperate for a bigman, they would've done so too. Hope he can contribute, seems like a nice guy.

Silkk, if you're relying on Oden for your championship hopes, good luck with that:oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
08-02-2013, 03:01 PM
I had a vision today. And it was of the Great Greg Oden reviving his career and becoming their future center. His medical problems are thing of the past. The man will be a solid contributor on the Heat for years to come.

Mo Will-Wade-LeBron-Bosh-ODEN

Fixed.

TheMan
08-02-2013, 03:04 PM
if he really couldn't play big minutes then why would the Pelicans and all of these other teams offer him 3x the money Miami is offering? They're gonna give this guy a multi-million dollar contract to play 5-10 mpg? They obviously see or know something we don't.
Which teams are interested in him?

Greg Oden 50
08-02-2013, 03:17 PM
can't wait for him broken his knee very soon :mad:

ihoopallday
08-02-2013, 03:21 PM
can't wait for him broken his knee very soon :mad:

Damn, our education system has failed. Is it really that hard to write a sentence that makes sense?

DaSeba5
08-02-2013, 03:31 PM
I wouldn't say a lock, but the reward of having a healthy Oden makes Miami very scary. That's a big if though.

HiphopRelated
08-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Fixed.
Chalmers is better,,and playoffs makes it not close

niko
08-02-2013, 03:40 PM
funny how a lot teams are wanting Oden but no one has really made a call to Jason Collins, who is probably more NBA proven than Oden at this point. We all know the real reason why Collins hasnt been called yet though
The real reason Collins hasn't been called is he's garbage. Yes, Garnett said he's a great "clubhouse guy" and "good influence on younger players" which is code for "this is a nice guy i want to get a job even though he's utter garbage".

He's got no upside, he's just that extra body if you need a third center in a game. My Knicks needs an extra body and i could make a list of 10 players i'd want before him easily of the remaining FA flotsam. Oden has ridiculous upside. Will he get to it? NO. He'll get hurt, shot knees are shot knees. But the upside is sick. Collins upside is not sucking.

Nobody gives a shit he's gay, you could murder puppies and people would put you on the bench if you were able to help them.

talamo
08-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Save LeBron's finals life? Pretty sure LeBron did most of the heavy lifting with his 16pts in the 4th and Ray pitched in with that 3. :confusedshrug:

Lets be honest here the Spurs are old and have no superstars the series shouldnt have even went to 7 games

SamuraiSWISH
08-02-2013, 04:28 PM
"We need MO help"

julizaver
08-02-2013, 04:31 PM
A healthy Oden.

Potentially Oden could be better than Mutombo if not for the injuries for sure. I doubt he will play more than 20 mpg, but as a big man he could contribute with some rebounds and height under the basket and could be a good addition. And the rebounds was the thing missing badly for Heat during 13 playoffs.

Solefade
08-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Lets be honest here the Spurs are old and have no superstars the series shouldnt have even went to 7 games

What does old have to do with it when Duncan is shitting on Bosh every game?

jzek
08-02-2013, 04:33 PM
starters:

oden
bosh
james
wade
rio

bench:

birdman
haslem
battier
allen
cole

they are going to threaten the bulls' 72-10 record imo

SamuraiSWISH
08-02-2013, 04:37 PM
What does old have to do with it when Duncan is shitting on Bosh every game?
Except when he got LOCKED UP by that sissy ass Bosh in 2nd halves of game 6 and game 7. Choked away the Finals. Dude is overrated, always has been. Couldn't even out perform Iverson and Marbury in the Olympics in his prime.

:oldlol:

ThickassGlasses
08-02-2013, 04:50 PM
I wish Oden the best because I like his game, but the guy put so much pressure on himself which is the opposite of what he wants.

He strung it along so long, that now everyone is looking at him. He should have chose a team during Summer League so it would have been more low key, and people wouldn't be dreaming up healthy Oden scenarios for their team.

funnystuff
08-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Chalmers is 10x the player MO ever was.

SilkkTheShocker
08-02-2013, 04:59 PM

Parker and and Duncan are both 10 players.

Greg Oden 50
08-02-2013, 05:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/600810_500147383397008_17914362_n.jpg

ihatetimthomas
08-02-2013, 05:30 PM
I dont understand all this hype and chatter about Oden. He has never played a entire season. Even if he is healthy, the guy has not played in 3 years. He cant be counted on to stay on the floor even in limited minutes. People are baking on him becoming the player who he was expected to be out of college but its not happening. The fact that he is taking all this time to decide is also absurd. He clearly is loving the spotlight since its been off of him for so long. Wherever he goes, it wont make much difference to the team,

thabisyo
08-02-2013, 05:32 PM
I dont understand all this hype and chatter about Oden. He has never played a entire season. Even if he is healthy, the guy has not played in 3 years. He cant be counted on to stay on the floor even in limited minutes. People are baking on him becoming the player who he was expected to be out of college but its not happening. The fact that he is taking all this time to decide is also absurd. He clearly is loving the spotlight since its been off of him for so long. Wherever he goes, it wont make much difference to the team,

Miami needs him for less than 20 games in the playoffs. That all. max, 30 for the season :rockon:

ihatetimthomas
08-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Miami needs him for less than 20 games in the playoffs. That all. max, 30 for the season :rockon:

Well you wont be getting 20 games from in the playoffs if he is giving you 30 games in the reg season. He needs to be in basketball shape and he wont get that by not playing.

What makes you think he can even make any impact on this team?

TonyMontana
08-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Sign Oden and rest him until the playoffs (more specifically Chicago/Indiana/Finals opponent). He can take the first round off.

Just have him stay in shape so hes good to come in and contribute. When healthy this is AN IMPACT PLAYER. If health wasn't a concern this guy would be locked up to a max contract.

We don't need him for the season, or the first round. just against the teams with top frontcourt players. Thats when we play him.

oh the horror
08-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Sign Oden and rest him until the playoffs (more specifically Chicago/Indiana/Finals opponent). He can take the first round off.

Just have him stay in shape so hes good to come in and contribute. When healthy this is AN IMPACT PLAYER. If health wasn't a concern this guy would be locked up to a max contract.

We don't need him for the season, or the first round. just against the teams with top frontcourt players. Thats when we play him.

So, you have a guy that hasn't played in forever, coming back from serious injuries....and throw him into a heightened level of play during the playoffs which he has never experienced.

Not to mention disrupting team chemistry with on court assimilation during actual games against teams that have locked their playoff rosters.

Ok.

thabisyo
08-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Well you wont be getting 20 games from in the playoffs if he is giving you 30 games in the reg season. He needs to be in basketball shape and he wont get that by not playing.

What makes you think he can even make any impact on this team?

He doesnt have to attack. He can just be a defensive nightmare for the other bigs.Bosh has been out of position for too long. Bosh scored zero in the game 7 and we were just fine. the 30 games I was referring to was overall, not just the regular season. Lebron alone can run the regular season.

Doranku
08-02-2013, 05:43 PM

:oldlol: What a f*cking moron.

ihatetimthomas
08-02-2013, 05:44 PM

That is the dumbest way to use Oden. The dude has not played in 3 years and you are going to bench him the entire season and just all of the sudden insert him into the biggest games of the year? A guy who has never even played in the post season? I dont care how much training you do off the court, a player is never truly ready unless they are playing in real games. He is going to look so out of sync and would hurt the overall continuity.

TonyMontana
08-02-2013, 05:46 PM
So, you have a guy that hasn't played in forever, coming back from serious injuries....and throw him into a heightened level of play during the playoffs which he has never experienced.

Not to mention disrupting team chemistry with on court assimilation during actual games against teams that have locked their playoff rosters.

Ok.

Team chemistry is overrated. You will see immediately whether something works or doesn't.

The Heat went on something like a 40-3 run as soon as they signed Birdman which is similar to what would happen when Oden is put in there.

This isn't rocket science, its basketball. Oden is just going to defend post players, protect the rim, and rebound. Heat don't plan on making him featured in the offense other than finishing dunks.

That is the dumbest way to use Oden. The dude has not played in 3 years and you are going to bench him the entire season and just all of the sudden insert him into the biggest games of the year? A guy who has never even played in the post season? I dont care how much training you do off the court, a player is never truly ready unless they are playing in real games. He is going to look so out of sync and would hurt the overall continuity.

If hes in shape he'll be fine. All hes needed is defending post players, protect rim, rebound.

No need to be mad because there will be a healthy Oden in the playoffs.

ihatetimthomas
08-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Team chemistry is overrated. You will see immediately whether something works or doesn't.

The Heat went on something like a 40-3 run as soon as they signed Birdman which is similar to what would happen when Oden is put in there.

This isn't rocket science, its basketball. Oden is just going to defend post players, protect the rim, and rebound. Heat don't plan on making him featured in the offense other than finishing dunks.

If hes in shape he'll be fine. All hes needed is defending post players, protect rim, rebound.

Nice rebuttal. You have no response bc you know how wrong you are and cant say anything but "no need to be mad."

It takes a lot to get back into shape after not playing in the league for 3 years. Honestly, when has anyone been able to return after a 3 year injury hiatus?

TonyMontana
08-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Nice rebuttal. You have no response bc you know how wrong you are and cant say anything but "no need to be mad."

It takes a lot to get back into shape after not playing in the league for 3 years. Honestly, when has anyone been able to return after a 3 year injury hiatus?

I can tell your scared of the Heat having a healthy Oden come playoff time. :oldlol: More rings for the Heat, Kobe stans worst nightmare.

Do you think Oden is sitting on his couch eating Doritoes and playing legend of zelda all day? Nope hes working out and getting in shape. All the NBA executives that have seen him say he looks great.

Even when Oden plays he will at MAX be playing 20 minutes a game. That's all thats needed from him. It doesn't take long at all to get into shape to play 20 minutes of basketball for an elite NBA athlete.

poido123
08-02-2013, 06:17 PM
There won't be a crunch time with Oden. Miami will actually have someone to guard centers with Oden. Stick to futbol, son. Nice screename by the way. Glad to see you didn't take your life after the Finals :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Look forward to you eating shit in the playoffs :cheers:

I doubt you will hang around here when the Heat get beaten.

poido123
08-02-2013, 06:18 PM
I can tell your scared of the Heat having a healthy Oden come playoff time. :oldlol: More rings for the Heat, Kobe stans worst nightmare.

Do you think Oden is sitting on his couch eating Doritoes and playing legend of zelda all day? Nope hes working out and getting in shape. All the NBA executives that have seen him say he looks great.

Even when Oden plays he will at MAX be playing 20 minutes a game. That's all thats needed from him. It doesn't take long at all to get into shape to play 20 minutes of basketball for an elite NBA athlete.

No, but I think you do :pimp:

Legends66NBA7
08-02-2013, 06:22 PM
No, but I think you do :pimp:

It's a great game, though.

niko
08-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Ask Knick fans how the multiple microfracture surgery means and how much you can expect Oden to do. Oden actually has worse knees than Amare, which is really hard to accomplish.

He's going to be hurt when you need him, and that's it.

poido123
08-02-2013, 06:29 PM
It's a great game, though.

I'll take your word for it. :cheers: Other than basketball games, I really don't have the patience to play anything else on the PS3.

Electric Slide
08-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Oden makes it a lock that 1 of their 15 players won't be playing.

WolfGang
08-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Miami doesn't have any other choice but to gamble on Oden. Either that or grab a big from the D-league or over seas. If Miami get Oden and he stays healthy then they will 3 peat. He HAS to play at least 60 games though.

DaSeba5
08-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I'll take your word for it. :cheers: Other than basketball games, I really don't have the patience to play anything else on the PS3.

Zelda is only for Nintendo. :no:

Games are a lot more expensive in Australia I've heard.

JBrizzy
08-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Zelda is only for Nintendo. :no:

Games are a lot more expensive in Australia I've heard.
Everything except bread and milk are more expensive in Australia. But if you like bread and milk then

CoastalRyan
08-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Miami doesn't seem like the most logical destination unless you put a single ring over career. I would think at this point in the guys career he would at least be thinking self preservation. A single ring isn't going to make people think he's anything other than the bust he's been so far.

This guy was destroyed by the media in Portland and the spotlight is going to be ten times as bright regardless of what role he plays. Even at an effective 15 minutes a game they'll pick him apart. Miami doesn't exactly have a track record of managing minutes and preserving players. They rode the wheels off Wade during the regular season. With their record there was no reason for James to be averaging 38 minutes a game.

This guy isn't going to be ready for NBA level competition until at least the All-Star break and that's if things pan out perfectly. I can't see Miami doing anything other than tossing this guy to the wolves day 1.

Pelican and Spurs particularly the Spurs are much better choices.

JBrizzy
08-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Miami doesn't seem like the most logical destination unless you put a single ring over career. I would think at this point in the guys career he would at least be thinking self preservation. A single ring isn't going to make people think he's anything other than the bust he's been so far.

This guy was destroyed by the media in Portland and the spotlight is going to be ten times as bright regardless of what role he plays. Even at an effective 15 minutes a game they'll pick him apart. Miami doesn't exactly have a track record of managing minutes and preserving players. They rode the wheels off Wade during the regular season. With their record there was no reason for James to be averaging 38 minutes a game.

This guy isn't going to be ready for NBA level competition until at least the All-Star break and that's if things pan out perfectly. I can't see Miami doing anything other than tossing this guy to the wolves day 1.

Pelican and Spurs particularly the Spurs are much better choices.
I think if goes to Miami he should go there to play off the bench. If I was Miami I would not count on Oden for anything.

imdaman99
08-02-2013, 08:34 PM
knicks have a few thugs on their team. i expect 1 of them to take oden out :facepalm

and then that 3peat is in jeopardy :rockon:

kamil
08-02-2013, 08:35 PM
LMAO @ LeBron* and his 'legacy'

Needs collusion and even more help to secure his ring chasing.

And a big ol' LOL @ Miami and all of its 'fans'. That includes silktheshocker, tonymontanta, legend23, thabisyo, etc. etc...

Greg Oden 50
08-02-2013, 08:45 PM
fake news :applause:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/972082_500243093387437_241739229_n.jpg

Bandito
08-02-2013, 11:55 PM

Silktradamus:bowdown:

RRR3
08-02-2013, 11:58 PM
knicks have a few thugs on their team. i expect 1 of them to take oden out :facepalm

and then that 3peat is in jeopardy :rockon:
I don't think Oden needs help to get injured

Bandito
08-03-2013, 12:07 AM

Tell that to the 2010 Heat. The MAIN reason they lost was because they lacked team chemistry coupled with someone choking in the most important game of that year. Chemistry between players is important when you play in a team that you have to move all the time like basketball. The Bulls of the 90's were so good because the only stars on the team knew each other like Bonnie and Clyde.

PickernRoller
08-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Tell that to the 2010 Heat. The MAIN reason they lost was because they lacked team chemistry coupled with someone choking in the most important game of that year. Chemistry between players is important when you play in a team that you have to move all the time like basketball. The Bulls of the 90's were so good because the only stars on the team knew each other like Bonnie and Clyde.

It wasn't chemistry. It was the fact that Dirk was clutch, Lebron was a chump and the Heat coaching staff realizing that the only way Lebron is successful is if he controls the game with the ball on his hands like a PG with a bunch of shooters around him.

To put it simply, he couldn't co-exist with Wade having so much time with the ball and Lebron playing off-ball. That's just a fact. Wade on the other hand can fill that position more efficiently despite that being a detriment to his game(Wade's not an exceptional jump shooter) - same for Bosh. AKA sacrifice to win.

Lebron IS a system player. Miami found it - voila!! They walk the distance - barely. Good signing for the Heat. I don't understand why people are b1tching about it. The Heat was bound to sign a big one way or another. It's not like the Lakers letting people go and bringing in worse pieces after 2010/11......

InspiredLebowski
08-03-2013, 02:31 AM
Good. Let's go, bring in crippled reinforcements that haven't played in like 3 years to guard Hibbert. All for it. It's an arms race and I'm not about call Miami "scared" or any of that dumb message board shit. It's common sense, they were too small and got bigger with basically no risk. Indy's bench sucked and we lost to Miami because of it, so we improved it, would never cross anyone's mind to call Indy "scared" for improving their team. The scenarios aren't different, just the circumstances.

East playoffs are going to be outstanding, can't wait. Let's start the season early.

thabisyo
08-03-2013, 02:37 AM
LMAO @ LeBron* and his 'legacy'

Needs collusion and even more help to secure his ring chasing.

And a big ol' LOL @ Miami and all of its 'fans'. That includes silktheshocker, tonymontanta, legend23, thabisyo, etc. etc...

Why are you so salty :lol

We are about to 3-peat. If you are a good boy, the King will forgive you.

deja vu
08-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Oden's knees are his weaknesses. :roll:

TheMan
08-03-2013, 11:45 AM

:oldlol: This literally is one of the most retarded posts I've ever read...good for a laugh, doe:applause:

TheMan
08-03-2013, 12:00 PM
These Heat "fans" are something else:oldlol: Oden hasn't played in 3 years because his knees are shot and now they expect him to be healthy and give you 20 mins a game:lol It doesn't matter if he plays 5 mins or 45 mins, his glass knees can go anytime, limiting mins won't do anything for a player with his injury history.

Remember when you guys were excited you got Eddie Curry? How'd that work out:oldlol:

Jax
08-03-2013, 12:05 PM
We just gave Oden, Juwans spot, and these nikkas still get mad.:roll:

Jax
08-03-2013, 12:06 PM
These Heat "fans" are something else:oldlol: Oden hasn't played in 3 years because his knees are shot and now they expect him to be healthy and give you 20 mins a game:lol It doesn't matter if he plays 5 mins or 45 mins, his glass knees can go anytime, limiting mins won't do anything for a player with his injury history.

Remember when you guys were excited you got Eddie Curry? How'd that work out:oldlol:
We got a championship :lol :lol :lol
http://knicks.dojur.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/eddy-curry.png

INDI
08-03-2013, 12:20 PM

98-0 season?

diamenz
08-03-2013, 12:36 PM
2014 miami heat now the ugliest team of all time.

Replay32
08-03-2013, 12:45 PM
It wasn't chemistry. It was the fact that Dirk was clutch, Lebron was a chump and the Heat coaching staff realizing that the only way Lebron is successful is if he controls the game with the ball on his hands like a PG with a bunch of shooters around him.

To put it simply, he couldn't co-exist with Wade having so much time with the ball and Lebron playing off-ball. That's just a fact. Wade on the other hand can fill that position more efficiently despite that being a detriment to his game(Wade's not an exceptional jump shooter) - same for Bosh. AKA sacrifice to win.

Lebron IS a system player. Miami found it - voila!! They walk the distance - barely. Good signing for the Heat. I don't understand why people are b1tching about it. The Heat was bound to sign a big one way or another. It's not like the Lakers letting people go and bringing in worse pieces after 2010/11......

So much ignorance/hate/BS in this post. The 2010-2011 Heat weren't comfortable with the play sets. They didn't know each other well and they reached the finals just off talent. Wade and Lebron would take turns going one on five. There lack of team chemistry showed in the finals when Dallas zoned up on them. To say team chemistry didn't hurt them in the finals is a lie.

They are more comfortable playing with one another. And now everybody knows their roles (role players included). They know their offensive play sets better. Lebron and wade are more comfortable playing off the ball now. Lebron had a horrible series against dallas. But the reason they lost was because of lack of chemistry and they weren't able to adjust to the way dallas was playing them. Dallas was the better "team", played better together and that's why they won the title. Dirk didn't play Great in the finals.

SilkkTheShocker
08-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Good. Let's go, bring in crippled reinforcements that haven't played in like 3 years to guard Hibbert. All for it. It's an arms race and I'm not about call Miami "scared" or any of that dumb message board shit. It's common sense, they were too small and got bigger with basically no risk. Indy's bench sucked and we lost to Miami because of it, so we improved it, would never cross anyone's mind to call Indy "scared" for improving their team. The scenarios aren't different, just the circumstances.

East playoffs are going to be outstanding, can't wait. Let's start the season early.

0-2.

Meticode
08-03-2013, 05:14 PM
I don't wish bad on anyone in reference to injury. I hope he gets rid of the Sam Bowie effect and becomes serviceable at least. Miami or not...

Euroleague
08-03-2013, 07:22 PM
http://www.menudobol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Greg-Oden-Mr-Glass.jpg

Doranku
08-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Came in here to neg OP until I realized that doing so would probably break the rep system with how much red the f@ggot already has. :lol

Funnyfuka
08-03-2013, 08:53 PM
actually his signing doesnt change anything, he s going to be a useless non factor. Prolly will break his knees again after two or three games, this, or he ll simply be out of shape and wont be able to produce anything relevant.

jimmy77x
06-16-2014, 08:53 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51220153.jpg

Fudge
06-16-2014, 08:56 PM

:roll:

What a fcuking clown. Baby boy crawled right back into his hole. :lol

tontoz
06-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Silk is the gift that keeps on giving. :oldlol:

longtime lurker
06-16-2014, 08:57 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51220153.jpg

:roll: :roll: Please keep bumping all these threads. This is gold!

smoovegittar
06-16-2014, 09:10 PM
Silk Stockings.

BallsOut
06-17-2014, 01:37 AM
:yaohappy:

ThePhantomCreep
07-14-2014, 03:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jF3L3.jpg

305Baller
07-14-2014, 03:04 PM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131026212425/trollpasta/images/4/4a/Cool_story_bro_tell_it_again.jpg

ArbitraryWater
07-14-2014, 04:58 PM
OP was right dawg.. Coach was just too retarded and selfish to realize it

Dresta
07-14-2014, 05:02 PM
OP was right dawg.. Coach was just too retarded and selfish to realize it
Do you like Oden now just because he may be related to your God?

ImKobe
07-14-2014, 05:03 PM
no weaknesses, no excuses