PDA

View Full Version : Has Lebron ever dunked over a center?

nathanjizzle
08-05-2013, 10:59 PM
has he ever dunked over a center? i know jordon, kobe, and rose have.

jordan dunks on ewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkEVn1VUBlE

kobe dunks on howard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLRym4Q-pg

rose dunks on oden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA6lJTcKHxk

in before the weakest dunk by lebron

KyleKong
08-05-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPmJM5-HSi0

dbk123
08-05-2013, 11:02 PM
this.

and dont give me that hes not a center bs. hes a 7 footer

SamuraiSWISH
08-05-2013, 11:04 PM
How can OP leave out Pippen on Ewing, Kobe on Yao, Kobe on Nets Center (2002 Finals), Kobe on D-Rob and Duncan? MJ on Zo (2x), VC on Zo ... ?

LeBron has dunked centers, Tim Duncan 2007 season, but he doesn't do it NEAR as much as he should or could given his size and athletic ability.

Un-willing to attack and punish.

RRR3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtmvWJ4tgF8

Fudge
His 2 best posters were on Centers. :confusedshrug: The one on KG and the one on Duncan.

r15mohd
08-05-2013, 11:05 PM
http://youtu.be/NAUQBGFwqJs

RRR3
08-05-2013, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs123cR41NU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTQ2AM_tekI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUpg9lVITyk

That enough for you, OP?

DuMa
08-05-2013, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gigrAt_CBdU

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/204/847/rasheed_display_image.jpg

Electric Slide
08-05-2013, 11:07 PM
No, Lebron has never even dunked before.

KyleKong
08-05-2013, 11:09 PM
How can OP leave out Pippen on Ewing, Kobe on Yao, Kobe on Nets Center (2002 Finals), Kobe on D-Rob and Duncan? MJ on Zo (2x), VC on Zo ... ?

LeBron has dunked centers, Tim Duncan 2007 season, but he doesn't do it NEAR as much as he should or could given his size and athletic ability.

Always finding a way to insult The King...

Eric Cartman
08-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Both the KG and Mourning one was him going around James Posey.

oh the horror
08-05-2013, 11:12 PM
I know most of you kids think Garnett and Duncan are centers but that shit just isn't so.

SamuraiSWISH
08-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Always finding a way to insult The King...
Nope. I'm just saying he should be way more aggressive than he is, his capabilities are so much more.

Eric Cartman
08-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Nope. I'm just saying he should be way more aggressive than he is, his capabilities are so much more.

He is the main facilitator for other guys so his only mentality isn't going to the basket and scoring. Although he is beyond capable (see outburst in Detroit for reference).

9erempiree
08-05-2013, 11:17 PM
That's why people think Lebron is boring. He doesn't do anything spectacular like the all time greats of this game. Kobe, MJ, Magic and Wilt did amazing super hero type stuff.

plowking
08-05-2013, 11:19 PM

There is a lot more incentive to move out of the way when a 6'8, 260lbs player is coming toward you instead of a 6'6, 200lbs player coming towards you.

Lebron is always near the top for dunks during the season. He can't help it if people don't want to contest his shot.
Shit, I even see centers get out of the way for Wade seeing as he can get up to 230lbs at some point during the season. That's more than some centers in the league weigh.

SamuraiSWISH
08-05-2013, 11:28 PM
He had multiple opportunities to crush spirit of Indiana by attacking and dunking on Hibbert, but would always puss out for a layup or trying to initiate contact with a double pump. It ends up being a soft finish. He doesn't attempt posterizations the way he did when in a Cleveland uni.

AintNoSunshine
08-05-2013, 11:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs123cR41NU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTQ2AM_tekI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUpg9lVITyk

That enough for you, OP?

:roll: :roll: @ that Amare' effort

#number6ix#
08-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Lebron dunks too hard... I wouldn't wanna put my hand inbetween the rim and the ball that's how fingers get broke

AintNoSunshine
08-05-2013, 11:34 PM
There is a lot more incentive to move out of the way when a 6'8, 260lbs player is coming toward you instead of a 6'6, 200lbs player coming towards you.

Lebron is always near the top for dunks during the season. He can't help it if people don't want to contest his shot.
Shit, I even see centers get out of the way for Wade seeing as he can get up to 230lbs at some point during the season. That's more than some centers in the league weigh.

This

DuMa
08-05-2013, 11:39 PM
He had multiple opportunities to crush spirit of Indiana by attacking and dunking on Hibbert, but would always puss out for a layup or trying to initiate contact with a double pump. It ends up being a soft finish. He doesn't attempt posterizations the way he did when in a Cleveland uni.

thats true. all series long, LeBron was funneled into lots of driving lanes to the rim opportunities to posterize Hibbert but avoided to do so. Maybe Lebron doesnt believe he can dunk over Hibbert but i definitely believe he can. I remember being disappointed.

fact is that he just doesnt posterize people as often as he used to in Cleveland because he doesnt have that surprising explosion anymore. People just expect it and often just fouls or avoids the poster.

G-Funk
08-05-2013, 11:43 PM

thats what makes Jordan/Kobe more special, they didn't give a phuck

Young X
08-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Rarely, he just takes advantage of small PG's like Jason Terry. I always said he has a Bully/frontrunning mentality - When he see's a PG in front of him he dunks on them, but when he see's Hibbert, he does some soft ass layup. :facepalm When his team has a big lead you see him dunking, staring at the crowd, but when his teams down big he looks like a lost kid.

Last time I seen him dunk over a 7 footer was in 2008 over KG.

LeFrontrunner.

dbk123
08-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Rarely, he just takes advantage of small PG's like Jason Terry. I always said he has a Bully/frontrunning mentality - When he see's a PG in front of him he dunks on them, but when he see's Hibbert, he does some soft ass layup. :facepalm When his team has a big lead you see him dunking playing with energy, staring at the crowd, but when his teams down big he looks like a lost kid.

Last time I seen him dunk over a 7 footer was in 2008 over KG.

LeFrontrunner.
funny because he was thrown alley oops over the small pgs. what else is he supposed to do? let the ball go out of bounds?

SamuraiSWISH
08-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Rarely, he just takes advantage of small PG's like Jason Terry. I always said he has a Bully/frontrunning mentality -

When he see's a PG in front of him he dunks on them, but when he see's Hibbert, he does some soft ass layup. :facepalm

When his team has a big lead you see him dunking, staring at the crowd, but when his teams down big he looks like a lost kid.

LeFrontrunner.
:applause:

Ding, Ding.

Never a better summarization of the character, and mental makeup of LeBron James.

Once again my boy Young X on the $$$.

plowking
08-05-2013, 11:54 PM
thats what makes Jordan/Kobe more special, they didn't give a phuck

I don't think you get the point of the post...

Centers get out of the way when they see Lebron. This dude weighs more than most of the league...

CavaliersFTW
08-05-2013, 11:58 PM
this.

and dont give me that hes not a center bs. hes a 7 footer
He's actually a "6-10er"

TMT
08-05-2013, 11:58 PM
He never really dunked on Garnett. Sort of blew by him and slammed it as his momentum was carrying him out of bounds. There was too much space between them in my opinion.

The Duncan dunk was clean, although he was planted with his hands straight up. Didn't leave the ground to really contest the shot. The dunk must have been shown hundreds of times during the 2007 Finals.

Wang Zhi Zhi
08-06-2013, 12:08 AM
:applause:

Ding, Ding.

Never a better summarization of the character, and mental makeup of LeBron James.

Once again my boy Young X on the $$$.

negged for being ignorant

jlip
08-06-2013, 12:09 AM
This thread is a perfect example of "if you say something enough times you convince yourself that it's true."

SamuraiSWISH
08-06-2013, 12:10 AM
negged for being ignorant
negged for repping an asian kunt who couldn't ball

dbk123
08-06-2013, 12:12 AM
He's actually a "6-10er"
hes 6'11 without shoes

Young X
08-06-2013, 12:15 AM
funny because he was thrown alley oops over the small pgs. what else is he supposed to do? let the ball go out of bounds?No, but why can't the "most physically gifted player ever" do that against players his own size and above? A guy like Pippen purposely went right AT guys like Mourning, Manute Bol, Patrick Ewing instead of throwing up p*ssy ass layups like LeFrontrunner.

It's okay for Bron to bully his way to the rim on offense but as soon as the defense gets equally physical (like the Bulls did) he complains.

That's why he joined Wade's team - he wanted to take the shortcut and bully the competition instead of overcoming them ("It's gon' be easy", "not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7").

dat bully mentality

SamuraiSWISH
08-06-2013, 12:16 AM
No, but why can't the "most physically gifted player ever" do that against players his own size and above? A guy like Pippen purposely went right AT guys like Mourning, Manute Bol, Patrick Ewing instead of throwing up p*ssy ass layups like LeFrontrunner.

It's okay for Bron to bully his way to the rim on offense but as soon as the defense gets equally physical (like the Bulls did) he complains.

That's why he joined Wade's team - he wanted to take the shortcut and bully the competition instead of overcoming them ("It's gon' be easy", "not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7").

dat bully mentality
:bowdown:

plowking
08-06-2013, 12:18 AM
No, but why can't the "most physically gifted player ever" do that against players his own size and above? A guy like Pippen purposely went right AT guys like Mourning, Manute Bol, Patrick Ewing instead of throwing up p*ssy ass layups like LeFrontrunner.

dat bully mentality

Great analysis.

No wait, no its not.

HoopsFanNumero1
08-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Are Bulls fans still stuck on that one game where they broke the streak? I never heard Lebron complain about the Bulls being too physical during the playoffs.

dbk123
08-06-2013, 12:19 AM

dat bully mentality
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/Lebron-James-blocks-Tiago-Splitter.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_42w5-R0zz2g/SzBAI7FzujI/AAAAAAAAKLg/MOckE6gwMOk/s400/Lebron+James+Dunks+On+Amare+Stoudemire.jpg

etc.

and what did he do in game 6 when his team was close to being elimnated? he singlehandedly brought his team back from down 12.

hate more son. :cry:

Cone
08-06-2013, 12:23 AM
ITT: Jordan dicksuckers trying to find ways to bring down LeBron cause they're scared that James is gonna beat him on the all time list. :oldlol:

this thread also further proves how much of a homo samurai swoosh is

HoopsFanNumero1
08-06-2013, 12:26 AM
ITT: Jordan dicksuckers trying to find ways to bring down LeBron cause they're scared that James is gonna beat him on the all time list. :oldlol:

Then you haven't seen this (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306322) thread.

Young X
08-06-2013, 12:26 AM
hate more son. :cry:
^You're just proving my point. :oldlol:

That block against Splitter happened when Lebron went from playing like his dog died when his team was down to to staring at the crowd, acting like a cocky idiot when his team suddenly got a big lead (which wasn't even because of him). That game was the exact kind of game I was talking about :oldlol:

That dunk against Amare happened in 2007 :roll:

HoopsFanNumero1
08-06-2013, 12:27 AM
You're just proving my point. :oldlol:

That block against Splitter happened when Lebron went from playing like his dog died when his team was down to to staring at the crowd, acting like a cocky idiot when his team suddenly got a big lead (which wasn't even because of him). That game was the exact kind of game I was talking about :oldlol:

So what's your explanation of the block against Duncan in game 6?

dbk123
08-06-2013, 12:29 AM
^You're just proving my point. :oldlol:

lmao jordans stans insecure as ****. what about the no headband game? Oh yea, you conveniently leave that out....:hammerhead:

Young X
08-06-2013, 12:37 AM
lol YOU KEEP PROVING MY POINT! Lebron looked like he wanted to cry when he almost cost his team a title with those turnovers in game 6. He looked like a bully that finally got punched in his mouth. Dude is SOFT.

Dude looked completley lost when he couldn't get his usual "bully-my-way-to-the-rim layups" (which he would've gotten against J. Lucus, Terry). :oldlol:

HoopsFanNumero1
08-06-2013, 12:40 AM
lol YOU KEEP PROVING MY POINT! Lebron looked like he wanted to cry when he almost cost his team a title with those turnovers in game 6. He looked like a bully that finally got punched in his mouth. Dude is SOFT.

Dude looked completley lost when he couldn't get his usual "bully-my-way-to-the-rim layups" (which he would've gotten against J. Lucus, Terry). :oldlol:

Yet he was still asking for the ball and helped bring the team back from a 10 point deficit.

TonyMontana
08-06-2013, 12:42 AM
The reason he doesn't do it more often is because the refs don't let him.

If LeBron barrels into a 7 footer dunking on him his 6'8 270 frame will just clean knock the defender over, especially since players look to draw the charge more than ever now.

Just the way refs officiate these games, your penalized for being big/strong.

che guevara
08-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Don't know what you're talking about. Lebron doesn't have the explosion or lift to do that anymore.

This is nonsense anyway, Jordan wasn't dunking on centers all the time by his late 20s either.

sportjames23
08-06-2013, 01:29 AM
I don't think you get the point of the post...

Centers get out of the way when they see Lebron. This dude weighs more than most of the league...

Centers today are pvssies, that's why.

I miss the days when a center would man the paint and either block a dunk, get posterized or put a dude on his ass.

sportjames23
08-06-2013, 01:30 AM

LOL at this fakkit here.

LosScandalous
08-06-2013, 01:34 AM

If LeBron barrels into a 7 footer dunking on him his 6'8 270 frame will just clean knock the defender over, especially since players look to draw the charge more than ever now.

:blah

Yeah you're probably right. Joey Crawford probably pulls LeBron to the side every game he refs for bron to tell him not to dunk on big men.

oh the horror
08-06-2013, 01:35 AM

It's like you get dumber with every post. It's funny.

tpols
08-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Don't know what you're talking about. Lebron doesn't have the explosion or lift to do that anymore.

This is nonsense anyway, Jordan wasn't dunking on centers all the time by his late 20s either.
How so?

When Im watching my TV, heat game on, and I see a loose ball with Miami on defense, everytime Lebron lights up and goes usain bolt ending the play with this..

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3u49uU9xM1r867kao1_400.gif

But he doesnt have the athleticism or explosion as you put it anymore to dunk on a big man? Lebron as he is now, at 90% of what he was athletically in Cleveland, is still more athletic than 95+% of the league.. and weve seen guys with half of what he has throw down nasty posters.

He hasnt even tried to do it. We all saw melo try to dunk on hibbert and get squashed. He at least went at him and attempted.. with 10% of the finishing ability of bron. and Lebron never even tried once to dunk on him, duncan or anybody else.

Watch out if youre john lucas tho

dbk123
08-06-2013, 02:09 AM
How so?

When Im watching my TV, heat game on, and I see a loose ball with Miami on defense, everytime Lebron lights up and goes usain bolt ending the play with this..

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3u49uU9xM1r867kao1_400.gif

But he doesnt have the athleticism or explosion as you put it anymore to dunk on a big man? Lebron as he is now, at 90% of what he was athletically in Cleveland, is still more athletic than 95+% of the league.. and weve seen guys with half of what he has throw down nasty posters.

He hasnt even tried to do it. We all saw melo try to dunk on hibbert and get squashed. He at least went at him and attempted.. with 10% of the finishing ability of bron. and Lebron never even tried once to dunk on him, duncan or anybody else.

Watch out if youre john lucas tho
melo didnt even attempt to dunk on hibbert. he saw an open lane for the dunk and then hibbert pops out from the side and blocks him

deja vu
08-06-2013, 02:57 AM
That's why people think Lebron is boring. He doesn't do anything spectacular like the all time greats of this game. Kobe, MJ, Magic and Wilt did amazing super hero type stuff.
This.

Repped to lower your red bar a little bit. :lol

deja vu
08-06-2013, 03:18 AM
LeBron's afraid to get blocked badly and shamed trying to dunk over someone bigger than him. He's very good at posterizing smaller guys but when there's someone bigger than him to challenge his shot, he goes for some weak layup instead. :lol

With MJ or Kobe, they go to the basket fearlessly and dunks ferociously no matter who's guarding the rim.

LeBron is by far the most athletic player in the league now and you'd have expected him to do some crazy poster dunks, considering that the current crop of big men are weaker now.

Hell, 32-35 year old MJ was doing crazy poster dunks over the likes of Hakeem, Ewing and Zo.

Hoopz2332
08-06-2013, 03:53 AM
but he doesn't do it NEAR as much as he should or could given his size and athletic ability.

negative...I've said this before but when lebron comes down the lane more than any other player, centers and other would be challengers have a habbit of moving out of the way to avoid getting posterized. Centers are more willing to attempt to block someone like Durant than they are lebron

deja vu
08-06-2013, 07:20 AM
negative...I've said this before but when lebron comes down the lane more than any other player, centers and other would be challengers have a habbit of moving out of the way to avoid getting posterized. Centers are more willing to attempt to block someone like Durant than they are lebron
So it's becoming a pussified league now, where people are afraid to block shots? :lol You'll never see Motumbo or Zo moving out of the way to avoid getting posterized. Yeah, they did got posterized a few times but they always challenged the dunk attempt.

SilkkTheShocker
08-06-2013, 07:38 AM
So is this what Lebron haters have resorted to? :lol people are legit butthurt Lebron passed their favorite players. :lol

leMVP
08-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Dunking on Duncan, one of all-time leading shot blockers isn't enough.

Dunking on KG in his DPOY season isn't enough?

Haters gonna hate.

Trollsmasher
08-06-2013, 08:04 AM
I agree that he entirely stopped attempting posterizations on bigger players.

He lost some explosivness in half court. You rarely ever see his head even coming close to the rim in a half court dunk, unlike in open court where he is still after to get to the rim after a long run up. This can be also attributed to his slower first step. He simply does not get up so fast anymore which is the most important thing when attempting a poster.

He avoids contact to preserve his body. Instead of crushing into someone with an uncertain outcome (see Durant, he crashes pretty hard on half of his posters), he instead goes by the player for a layup.

So yes, he won't go for a dunk if he is not entirely sure he will be succesful without half-killing himself in a process.

pauk
08-06-2013, 08:12 AM
No, he has never dunked on anything... he sucks... you win...

SpaceJammeR
08-06-2013, 08:15 AM
now lebron has to dunk on centers to make you fakkits happy? lmao.

Sarcastic
08-06-2013, 08:42 AM
melo didnt even attempt to dunk on hibbert. he saw an open lane for the dunk and then hibbert pops out from the side and blocks him

He tried to dunk on Hibbert a few times, and never got calls for them. The block wasn't the only memorable play from the series.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1335802.1367798084!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/nba.jpg

SacJB Shady
08-06-2013, 09:31 AM
not a dunk, but a game winner over a center https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raq1AaR9-3g

nathanjizzle
08-06-2013, 09:37 AM
not a dunk, but a game winner over a center https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raq1AaR9-3g

his footwork is really ugly

OhNoTimNoSho
08-06-2013, 09:43 AM
I think Lebron is too conscious of getting a good shot to have those absurd over the center dunks. If you're going for that dunk theres a good possibility you're gonna get blocked, and lebron never takes that chance.

So most of his over the center dunk highlights, the center is too far out of the play to really have the Jordan on Ewing dunk effect. That monster, body colliding, poster dunk. Lebron just doesnt take the chances on those. Its just his passive personality.

jlip
08-06-2013, 10:10 AM
So basically now the criticism of Lebron has gone from "He has no jumper. All he does is barrels his way to the rim and dunks." to "Lebron doesn't dunk on centers." (Even though he has many times.)

:confusedshrug:

madmax
08-06-2013, 10:20 AM

this:applause:
Lebron is too pysical and strong for his own good

ihoopallday
08-06-2013, 10:26 AM
So basically now the criticism of Lebron has gone from "He has no jumper. All he does is barrels his way to the rim and dunks." to "Lebron doesn't dunk on centers." (Even though he has many times.)

:lol Gotta love the double standard huh?

OldSchoolBBall
08-06-2013, 10:30 AM

This is actually the only one I can recall.

branslowski
08-06-2013, 10:57 AM

Stop b!tchin:oldlol:

Op just made a thread askin why LeBron haven't had the guts to poster more Centers.

jlip
08-06-2013, 11:04 AM

Op just made a thread askin why LeBron haven't had the guts to poster more Centers.

Ummm...No. Just read the thread's title. It specifically asks, "Has Lebron ever dunked over a center?" not "more" centers. The OP even provides videos of other players doing one dunk over one center.

Hittin_Shots
08-06-2013, 11:12 AM
He tried to dunk on Hibbert a few times, and never got calls for them. The block wasn't the only memorable play from the series.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1335802.1367798084!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/nba.jpg

clear offensive foul there.

SilkkTheShocker
08-06-2013, 11:19 AM
So would his poster on KG been more famous if it was on Perkins instead?

HoopsFanNumero1
08-06-2013, 11:23 AM

The American education system has failed us once more.

SilkkTheShocker
08-06-2013, 11:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0dQI4qRwWE

Dunks on Mahimi, Sheed, Zo, Duncan, and KG in this video. You can call KG a PF, but he was the DPOY also :oldlol:

Solefade
08-06-2013, 12:39 PM
thread backfired on OP lolz

MAC system
08-06-2013, 02:12 PM
I know most of you kids think Garnett and Duncan are centers but that shit just isn't so.
Over time you have become worse and worse off a poster. You only contribute in lebron bashing or kobe ******ging now. It is pathetic how far even good posters can fall when it comes to these two clowns.

bdreason
08-06-2013, 02:15 PM

KG and Duncan are probably the two best defensive bigs of this generation.

Dro
08-06-2013, 03:10 PM
I mean, the Duncan dunk was nice but Tim didn't even leave his feat....Lebron just took off and basically reached over him for the dunk. Still impressive. But I'm sure Jordan fans have nothing to worry about...He's got so many facials you can't even count...Dude was still dunking on Mutombo WELL into his career...

boozehound
08-06-2013, 03:35 PM
nope, never. Despite being one of the league leaders in dunks every year, he has yet to do it over anyone taller than 6'.

SilkkTheShocker
08-06-2013, 03:40 PM
I mean, the Duncan dunk was nice but Tim didn't even leave his feat....Lebron just took off and basically reached over him for the dunk. Still impressive. But I'm sure Jordan fans have nothing to worry about...He's got so many facials you can't even count...Dude was still dunking on Mutombo WELL into his career...

This post definitely wasn't insecure or anything. :oldlol:

Replay32
08-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Lebron is not a very explosive 2 FOOT leaper compared to jumping off of one leg. Especially now that he's gotten a little older. This hurts Lebron in the half court some and is the reason I feel he hasn't posterized more centers.

But lebron has never really been a great 2 foot leaper and is primarily a 2 FOOT leaper. Jumping off 1 leg you have less body control if you are taking contact. As a result you are more vulnerable to getting injured from a nasty fall.

Being that lebron is more of a 1 leg leaper, he needs a running start to gain momentum and explode. Players like MJ, Kobe, pippen, barkley, ect. are just as explosive off 2 feet as they are 1 foot, so they have an advantage of dunking on bigs in the half court. A player like Dominique Wilkins was more explosive off feet than 1 foot. Wilkins was primarily a 2 FOOT leaper. Lebron doesn't try to dunk on bigs in the half court often, because he's not as explosive/quick nor does he feel as comfortable jumping off 2 feet.

It's not a knock on him. Every player has weaknesses and strengths. He is still a great player and very athletic non the less.

Jax
08-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Not many dare step in front of him.

aburre21
08-06-2013, 04:15 PM
He's dunked on Mahimi in the 2011 finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDhlp46EEE

he also dunked on Perkins in the 2012 finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhp6PnuQBCU

he did a double pump dunk on Dalembert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgL50wYF7X4

he did a double pump dunk on Diop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqD-JoDgKao

he did a double pump on Stromile Swift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQJW3yZRhw

aburre21
08-06-2013, 04:20 PM
he also did a double pump on Cedric Simmons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0F-AHG4LkQ

Replay32
08-06-2013, 05:03 PM
He's dunked on Mahimi in the 2011 finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDhlp46EEE

he also dunked on Perkins in the 2012 finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhp6PnuQBCU

he did a double pump dunk on Dalembert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgL50wYF7X4

he did a double pump dunk on Diop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqD-JoDgKao

he did a double pump on Stromile Swift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQJW3yZRhw

I wouldn't consider any of these clips as being dunked on. He's avoiding the body on body contact.

This is being dunked on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg1O49X5k0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvDtBZI0sNs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkEVn1VUBlE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqgIT3hLInY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7EvwWBnBHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4de3Oisy0bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SYmae9FhkQ

Replay32
08-06-2013, 05:05 PM
he also did a double pump on Cedric Simmons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0F-AHG4LkQ

This is one is better.

Graviton
08-06-2013, 05:15 PM
The question should be "Has Lebron dunked on legit 7+ footers that weigh 260+ pounds?". That's what I can't recall, otherwise he has dunked on "centers" that played the position like Zo/Duncan/KG.