PDA

View Full Version : guy in Florida kills wife, takes photo, posts on facebook

BGriffin's Dad
08-08-2013, 07:50 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/08/derek-medina-facebook_n_3728077.html

http://i.imgur.com/UScLrZF.jpg

photo (warning: NSFW) (http://i.imgur.com/K2ro0QJ.jpg)

DuMa
08-08-2013, 07:53 PM
well at least she died in the kitchen, where she belonged

Beatlezz
08-08-2013, 07:57 PM
well at least she died in the kitchen, where she belonged

Stay classy Dumas :applause:

Beatlezz
08-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Medina has authored a number of self-help e-books, including one titled "How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication."

:hammerhead:

andremiller07
08-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Apparently she was hitting him and he couldn't take the abuse anymore....................

DonDadda59
08-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Apparently she was hitting him and he couldn't take the abuse anymore....................

Poor guy was just standing his ground. His wife was a blood thirsty, violent thug who was probably on drugs and deserved to die. In what State did this go down?

9erempiree
08-08-2013, 08:19 PM
I can't believe I clicked on the link. I have seen some terrible shit on the internet but this was very disturbing.

Very sad too.

KNOW1EDGE
08-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Poor guy was just standing his ground. His wife was a blood thirsty, violent thug who was probably on drugs and deserved to die. In what State did this go down?

He noticed her snooping around in the cabinets. He called 911 but didn't want to lose the suspect so he followed her into the kitchen. She popped out from under a table and began bashing his head into the granite countertop saying "your gonna die honky" He was in fear of his life so he did what he had to and shot and killed her. Marijuana was later found in the womans system and it came out that she had a history of being a woman.

DonDadda59
08-08-2013, 08:26 PM
So it was Florida, huh? Should be fun to see how the people who defended Zimmerman react to his doppleganger killing his wife... who was punching him at the time he shot her. Isn't this just another case of self defense supported by the ingenious SYG statutes? :lol

Free Medina!

Myth
08-08-2013, 08:26 PM
His profile says "Actor at Burn Notice." That can't be true.

From his YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxT5eSZnzoI

Raymone
08-08-2013, 08:31 PM
If it was actually self defense, then he should have taken photos of himself and his injuries, like so, and called 911.

http://i.imgur.com/8gcsHKnl.jpg

Not take a photo of his dead wife and post shit on FB...

DonDadda59
08-08-2013, 08:35 PM

Dawg, who cares what he took pictures of? His wife was punching him. He thought his life was in danger, so he did what he had to do to prevent serious bodily harm or even death. He feared for his life, surely you can see that. My nigguh Medina is innocent, the media is just trying to bring him down. Just another helpless victim like Zimmy. I'm sure the Florida legal system will continue the proud tradition of the last few high profile cases (Anthony, Zim) and justice will be served :applause:

Johnny Jones
08-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Dawg, who cares what he took pictures of? His wife was punching him. He thought his life was in danger, so he did what he had to do to prevent serious bodily harm or even death. He feared for his life, surely you can see that. My nigguh Medina is innocent, the media is just trying to bring him down. Just another helpless victim like Zimmy. I'm sure the Florida legal system will continue the proud tradition of the last few high profile cases (Anthony, Zim) and justice will be served :applause:
:applause:

rep me please, i need some green bars <3

Orlando Magic
08-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Not sure if you dumb shits are serious but it's pretty obvious he knows he's guilty of pre mediated murder.

DonDadda59
08-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Not sure if you dumb shits are serious but it's pretty obvious he knows he's guilty of pre mediated murder.

Did he make any statements that were released publicly where he indicated it was a premeditated killing? He said his wife was punching him and he defended himself. And in the pic, looks like she was on her knees before something forced her backwards.

Was she in the 'ground and pound' position at the time she was shot? If she was, well... that would just be fantastic...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400.gif

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/04/HermanCainGrin.gif

miller-time
08-08-2013, 08:58 PM
If it was actually self defense, then he should have taken photos of himself and his injuries, like so, and called 911.

Not take a photo of his dead wife and post shit on FB...

The guy murdered his wife, I'm pretty sure he was beyond rational thinking. What he should have done is not what he was capable of doing. Doesn't make it right, but comparing the decision making abilities of someone who just committed murder to an ordinary person also doesn't make much sense.

Raymone
08-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Any documented injuries on him?
Any witnesses that place her on top of him delivering blows?
Any recordings of him screaming for help?
Any forensic evidence that he fired from his back with her on top of him?
How many rounds did he fire?
Did he make a 911 call at any point?
Does she have a documented history of fighting and bragging about fighting?

SCdac
08-08-2013, 09:02 PM
He was basically tired of her being physically abusive, and went postal. He should have called the cops and/or separated from her rather than resorting to murder. Merely being angry at somebody is not grounds to shoot them, let alone murder them. Your life must be in imminent danger, and he knows it, as he's basically saying "I'm off to jail now guys, see ya!"

DonDadda59
08-08-2013, 09:03 PM

Priceless :lol

ballup
08-08-2013, 09:10 PM
I kinda respect him for confessing, but he shouldn't have posted the picture.

Is He Ill
08-08-2013, 09:17 PM
The lady's poor daughter. What a pathetic piece of sh*t.

DonDadda59
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM
The true story that the media is trying to hide is coming out about that evil thug Jennifer Alfonso.

Local media reports quoted Medina's father, Derek Medina Sr, as saying his son had killed his wife after a violent domestic dispute.

"He just said that his wife picked up a knife on him, and they had a big fight, and he shot her," Medina said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/us-man-held-over-facebook-murder-of-wife/story-fni0xqll-1226694094252

That woman was a violent thug who got what she deserved. If I learned anything from current legal events it's this- believe everything a murderer says as if it were Gospel, no matter what.

So his violent, abusive, possibly drugged up wife pulled a knife on him and punched him, leaving poor Mr. Medina with little recourse but to pump her full of lead.

Open and shut case. Stood his ground. Free Medina.

Jameerthefear
08-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Raymone coming to defend his boy :roll: :roll: :roll:

andremiller07
08-08-2013, 09:27 PM

He actually posted a video of him training on youtube, he looked terrible though. Another guy who got interviewed said he wanted to be the neighborhood watch guy as well.

KNOW1EDGE
08-08-2013, 09:28 PM
This poor man was just trying to take care of his daughter. His thug, doped up wife attacked him. She had a history of fighting. The man was screaming for help, begging for his life as she brutally attacked him. He regretfully pulled the trigger to save his life so he could give his daughter a better life. God bless him. She got what she deserved. He did the right thing by posting the info to facebook and then going to the police to report that he had been attacked and did what he had to do

KNOW1EDGE
08-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Raymone coming to defend his boy :roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:
:bowdown:
:facepalm

Bucket_Nakedz
08-08-2013, 09:34 PM
as paul mooney would say, put him under the jail. not gonna lie tho, she looked pretty sexy laying like that.

TheMarkMadsen
08-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Jesus dondadda you sound like a 10 year old kid who lost an argument with his parents a long time ago and still brings it up a any opportunity just to try and prove he was right.

Get the hell over it, the decision didn't go the way you wanted, we ge it but its time to move on, you didn't know the victim, your life will continue.

You're like a 9/11 conspiracy theorist who uses the anniversary of 9/11 to go on Rants about how the government did it/ covered it up, and while you might have a point with your stance there's a time and a place to discuss it, and it isn't everytime somebody is murdered!

DonDadda59
08-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Jesus dondadda you sound like a 10 year old kid who lost an argument with his parents a long time ago and still brings it up a any opportunity just to try and prove he was right.

Get the hell over it, the decision didn't go the way you wanted, we ge it but its time to move on, you didn't know the victim, your life will continue.

You're like a 9/11 conspiracy theorist who uses the anniversary of 9/11 to go on Rants about how the government did it/ covered it up, and while you might have a point with your stance there's a time and a place to discuss it, and it isn't everytime somebody is murdered!

Nah.

-p.tiddy-
08-08-2013, 09:58 PM
I kinda respect him for confessing, but he shouldn't have posted the picture.
he has to be mentally ill...severe bipolar disorder or something like that

posting a picture isn't the sane thing to do at all...not that murdering your wife is sane, but there are dozens of domestic murders like this every day...all the others just bury their wives in the backyard and then tell the cops she went missing

GatorKid117
08-08-2013, 10:07 PM
If what he says about the abuse is true, it will be interesting to see how well the "battered women syndrome" works for a man.

I don't think its going to go well for him.

TheMan
08-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Well, it's the State that has burden of proof. If he says he feared for his life, who are we to say otherwise? Remember, as the Zim crowd always reminded us, his injuries do not need to be severe for him to act in self defense. Is he supposed to wait until he is almost unconscious to defend himself? NO! It might be too late and he could very well lose his life!

Free Medina!

oh the horror
08-08-2013, 10:24 PM
I can't believe I clicked on the link. I have seen some terrible shit on the internet but this was very disturbing.

Very sad too.

Out of everything on the net, this disturbed you? Bro they have a Museum of Death out here in Hollywood...one walk through there will make you change religions.

bigkingsfan
08-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Where's the like button?

It's A VC3!!!
08-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Self-defense, really? So this guy is carrying a gun while talking to his wife? More like he got into an argument and went and grabbed a gun and shot her. Even if she had a knife, he's a guy. 10/10 times he should've been able to bring her down to the ground, restrain her then call police. But no..it's much easier to shoot someone and yell "SELF-DEFENSE". Rot in jail.

How can anyone be on this guys side. Do you know how mentally evil you need to be to kill your wife, take your phone and take a picture of her, THEN GO ON facebook and upload that picture for everyone to see.

daily
08-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Out of everything on the net, this disturbed you? Bro they have a Museum of Death out here in Hollywood...one walk through there will make you change religions.3 times before you leave the building

Raymone
08-08-2013, 10:33 PM

It's funny to watch though.

KNOW1EDGE
08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Self-defense, really? So this guy is carrying a gun while talking to his wife? More like he got into an argument and went and grabbed a gun and shot her. Even if she had a knife, he's a guy. 10/10 times he should've been able to bring her down to the ground, restrain her then call police. But no..it's much easier to shoot someone and yell "SELF-DEFENSE". Rot in jail.

How can anyone be on this guys side. Do you know how mentally evil you need to be to kill your wife, take your phone and take a picture of her, THEN GO ON facebook and upload that picture for everyone to see.

I don't think anyone is genuinely on this guys side. Rather mocking the Zimmerman supporters.

This dude is a sick and sad human being. And a pu$$y. How you gonna let your wife beat you up? and you cant even defend your self or just leave? Instead you get a gun and shoot her dead? No, it doesn't work that way. Its obvious he wanted her dead.

If my girl was attacking me, id either pin her down and sit on her. Or call the cops. Or simply leave. I love her, and I like her alive, so I would not kill her then post pictures on facebook so her family sees. Oh and then I would not leave my daughter home alone with her mothers dead body.

sdot_thadon
08-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Damn, so much Aha! in this thread. On a serious note I can't believe this bastard posted it on Facebook, what is this world coming to?

Scholar
08-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Damn, that is a crazy ass picture.

miller-time
08-08-2013, 11:08 PM
he has to be mentally ill...severe bipolar disorder or something like that

posting a picture isn't the sane thing to do at all...not that murdering your wife is sane, but there are dozens of domestic murders like this every day...all the others just bury their wives in the backyard and then tell the cops she went missing

I don't think he necessarily needed to have a preexisting condition to do what he did. He more than likely just snapped from the abuse (if he was being abused that is).

bagelred
08-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Tons of Trayvon groupies in this thread.

Sorry, Zimmerman was defending himself. Broken nose and repeated blows to head into concrete = time to defend yourself. But you groupies keep defending the only guy who actually committed a crime that night. Go wear a hoodie and drink some lean to support him. Maybe watch some MMA.

ace23
08-08-2013, 11:36 PM
If there is reincarnation I bet she gets that beer the next time she is told..

:roll: :roll: :roll:

branslowski
08-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Stand your ground law in effect right? Although she isn't a black victim, so the system may care a little more...we'll see.

I'm glad I live in Florida....I can just argue with someone, get them to hit me, and just murder their life and claim self defense like GZ.

PistonsFan#21
08-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Tons of Trayvon groupies in this thread.

Sorry, Zimmerman was defending himself. Broken nose and repeated blows to head into concrete = time to defend yourself. But you groupies keep defending the only guy who actually committed a crime that night. Go wear a hoodie and drink some lean to support him. Maybe watch some MMA.

hey look this is the guy that said black people are the most ignorant and unsympathetic group of people...but hey he also said that theres nothing racist in that.

Move along folks nothing to see here

daily
08-09-2013, 12:20 AM
If what he says about the abuse is true, it will be interesting to see how well the "battered women syndrome" works for a man.

I don't think its going to go well for him.

Early on sounds like she was the one who was regularly battered. We'll learn more as it unfolds I'm sure but if the details on how it went down today are close to true he doesn't stand a chance if he starts crying self defense

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/08/3550483/woman-shot-to-death-in-south-miami.html

Noob Saibot
08-09-2013, 01:06 AM
this guy took a page off the Shao Kahn pimp handbook. He should go to jail for plagiarism too. :no:

ClutchOver9000
08-09-2013, 01:36 AM
http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bugs.gif

longtime lurker
08-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Stand your ground law in effect right? Although she isn't a black victim, so the system may care a little more...we'll see.

I'm glad I live in Florida....I can just argue with someone, get them to hit me, and just murder their life and claim self defense like GZ.

No witnesses! Stand Your Ground baby! :cheers:

bagelred
08-09-2013, 08:07 AM
hey look this is the guy that said black people are the most ignorant and unsympathetic group of people...but hey he also said that theres nothing racist in that.

Move along folks nothing to see here

I didn't say ignorant, I did say unsympathetic.....don't put words in people's mouths.

Nothing "racist" in my post before.....sorry. But keep trying to play the racist card. It works alot. So keep using it. :cheers:

Take Your Lumps
08-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Apparently he was a "self-help author":

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/08/Medina-Cover.jpg

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/08/Screen-shot-2013-08-08-at-7.34.31-PM.png

His other titles include:

How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication

Humans Who Are Gifted and Can See the Supernatural Spirit Ghost World We Live in Called Ghost Haunted Adventures

How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes Attention World Save Yourself

World Just Ask Yourself Why We Are Living a Life Full of Lies and How I an Emotional Writer Made All of My Professional Dreams Come True Blocking Society's Teachings

If the World Ended Today How Would You React to Saving the World or Helping the World or Would It All Be Over for You

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/08/Books-Laid-Out1.png

Superstition is bad, mkay.

rezznor
08-09-2013, 11:02 AM
florida needs it's own site on Gawker media

dude77
08-09-2013, 11:49 AM
cute girl .. it's a shame .. she's probably regretting remarrying him right about now

dude77
08-09-2013, 12:22 PM
So after he wrote books about communication and saving a marriage he shoots his wife and posts her picture on fb?

:oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
08-09-2013, 12:49 PM

http://www.troll.me/images/winter-is-coming/brace-yourselves-theres-a-shitstorm-brewing.jpg

bagelred
08-09-2013, 01:22 PM
This Derek Medina guy. Jesus. How do you describe a guy like this?

Some adjectives:

Killing your wife with litte remorse: COLD
Putting a picture of your dead wife on Facebook: FUNKY

This Derek Medina is cold and funky.

Or to sum up, he's a....... Funky Cold Medina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OP5EnaaYjQ

SCREWstonRockets
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Anybody screen cap the comments?

daily
08-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Anybody screen cap the comments?
It's in the OP

ace23
08-09-2013, 01:48 PM
It's in the OP
Only 3 comments are shown in the OP

Raymone
08-09-2013, 01:49 PM
It's in the OP

I think he means the comments on the photo. I'd like to read those too.

dude77
08-09-2013, 02:12 PM
what is up with the first comment ?

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/steelermia/ku-xlarge_zps1df919ff.jpg (http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/steelermia/media/ku-xlarge_zps1df919ff.jpg.html)

MavsSuperFan
08-09-2013, 02:32 PM
ISH needs a Zimmerman/Trayvon section

-p.tiddy-
08-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Apparently he was a "self-help author":

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/08/Medina-Cover.jpg

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/08/Screen-shot-2013-08-08-at-7.34.31-PM.png

His other titles include:

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/08/Books-Laid-Out1.png

Superstition is bad, mkay.
this guy was clearly mentally unstable

wtf

bluechox2
08-09-2013, 03:11 PM
i think hes taking the zimmerman council route, shud be out in a couple days

bdreason
08-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Reason #129 not to use Facebook.

tomtucker
08-09-2013, 05:19 PM
He noticed her snooping around in the cabinets. He called 911 but didn't want to lose the suspect so he followed her into the kitchen. She popped out from under a table and began bashing his head into the granite countertop saying "your gonna die honky" He was in fear of his life so he did what he had to and shot and killed her. Marijuana was later found in the womans system and it came out that she had a history of being a woman.

:roll: eminem line :rockon: .............but the murderer is hispanic

tomtucker
08-09-2013, 05:29 PM
as paul mooney would say, put him under the jail. not gonna lie tho, she looked pretty sexy laying like that.

would you sneak it in ?

boozehound
08-09-2013, 05:43 PM
this guy was clearly mentally unstable

wtf
yeah, those do not count as published books. WTF

PistonsFan#21
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I didn't say ignorant, I did say unsympathetic.....don't put words in people's mouths.

Nothing "racist" in my post before.....sorry. But keep trying to play the racist card. It works alot. So keep using it. :cheers:

sorry for not remembering word for word what you exactly said...but it wouldnt surprise me if you said ignorant too.

Playing the race card huh? yea because theres nothing wrong with saying a race is the most unsympathetic right? Do you want me to send you a link of the definition of racism again? :hammerhead:

you used to be the dude who made corny jokes now you just an idiotic racist Knicks fan. the irony

32jazz
08-09-2013, 11:09 PM

Grab her like Travis Alexander grabbed Jodi Arias?:facepalm I had a cousin stabbed her fiance to death as well & I am sure millions of other women have dispatched of someone with a knife(grabbing someone with a knife just like in the movies, huh?:facepalm )

He doesn't have to wait for fatal or near death injuries in Florida to 'stand his ground' when someone attacks with a knife.

ace23
08-09-2013, 11:13 PM
He already said that he'll get either a death sentence or life in prison. He obviously was not acting in self-defense. Why is this a topic of discussion?

32jazz
08-09-2013, 11:17 PM
sorry for not remembering word for word what you exactly said...but it wouldnt surprise me if you said ignorant too.

Playing the race card huh? yea because theres nothing wrong with saying a race is the most unsympathetic right? Do you want me to send you a link of the definition of racism again? :hammerhead:

you used to be the dude who made corny jokes now you just an idiotic racist Knicks fan. the irony

White Nationalists grapple with this same issue of supporting(financially/spiritually) sports dominated by Black athletes all the time. They love Basketball & Football, but the people they root for ? Well, Not so much.

It's probably a philosophical conundrum for guys like Red & his buddies here as well.:confusedshrug:

Dictator
08-10-2013, 12:37 AM
This guy better go free. He did nothing but stand his ground in self defense.

Raymone
08-10-2013, 12:51 AM
He already said that he'll get either a death sentence or life in prison. He obviously was not acting in self-defense. Why is this a topic of discussion?

Some people are just butthurt about the outcome of an entirely different case with no real parallels to this one.

daily
08-10-2013, 01:00 AM

Self defense went out the window when he was able to (according to him) walk upstairs get his gun come back downstairs, take the knife away from his wife argue some more then shoot her.

Seems more like the guy just had too much of whatever and decided to put her out of his misery.

MadeFromDust
08-10-2013, 03:55 AM
That is fcuked up, man!

dude77
08-10-2013, 10:05 AM
daily summed it up well .. seems damning .. he was supposedly in fear for his life .. but he had time to get the gun .. come back to her and keep fighting without shooting her .. not sure how they'll get around that part .. but you never know .. look at that guy in texas .. got off for killing a prostitute who was in the passenger seat with her pimp driving off after seeing him and taking his money without fkng him so he shot her to 'retrieve his property' .. this is florida though

branslowski
08-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Inb4 Zimmerman law let's this guy walk free.:rockon:

nathanjizzle
08-10-2013, 10:25 AM
in florida, if you assualt someone, the victim has the right to murder you.

nathanjizzle
08-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Some people are just butthurt about the outcome of an entirely different case with no real parallels to this one.

actually, there is quite a parallel with this guy and george zimmerman. you should watch the interview they did with this guys neighbor, he describes him just as if you would describe george zimmerman.

fsvr54
08-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Crazy that this happened like 10 minutes from me.

Blue&Orange
08-10-2013, 12:01 PM
It's hilarious how the retarded Zimmy fans quickly came out of the woodwork labeling the man mentally unstable.

:lol :lol

Wannabe cop, that likes to harass black people, that was arrested for assaulting a police officer, that was forced to go to AA, that have a restraining order against him by his ex-wife... that make racist comments on myspace, no THAT guy isn't mentally unstable, a guy that all we know is that writes selfhelp books clearly is. :lol :lol

Stupidity have no limit.

Very simple, Medina was being hit, he defended himself... the law say he walks.

Bandito
08-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Did he make any statements that were released publicly where he indicated it was a premeditated killing? He said his wife was punching him and he defended himself. And in the pic, looks like she was on her knees before something forced her backwards.

Was she in the 'ground and pound' position at the time she was shot? If she was, well... that would just be fantastic...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400.gif

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/04/HermanCainGrin.gif
Maybe she was giving him a BJ got mad bit on his dick and he had no other choice except to defend himself and shot her.

daily
08-10-2013, 08:11 PM
From CNN

This was Medina's account to Miami Dade police:

He and his wife argued.
He pulled a gun on her.
She threatened to leave him.
He put the gun away and followed her. She unloaded a volley of punches on him. He fetched the gun again.
She pulled a knife. He wrestled it out of her hands.
She punched him again.
Then he shot her "multiple times."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/us/florida-facebook-confession/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

bagelred
08-10-2013, 08:26 PM
http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/08/medina-police-report-excerpt2.gif

DetroitPistonFan
08-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Florida = State Full of Weirdos and Psychos.

KNOW1EDGE
08-11-2013, 02:07 AM
He did the right thing.

Is he just supposed to let her hit him until she kills him. He was in fear for his life, if he waited any longer to fire reports say he would have suffered serious brain damage. He has the right to defend himself.

Apparently she had a history of getting mad at men.

The good thing about America is you are able to defend yourself when doped up people ambush and brutally beat you

ace23
08-11-2013, 02:31 AM
He did the right thing.

Is he just supposed to let her hit him until she kills him. He was in fear for his life, if he waited any longer to fire reports say he would have suffered serious brain damage. He has the right to defend himself.

Apparently she had a history of getting mad at men.

The good thing about America is you are able to defend yourself when doped up people ambush and brutally beat you
If this is accurate he definitely did not do the right thing:

From CNN

This was Medina's account to Miami Dade police:

He and his wife argued.
He pulled a gun on her.
She threatened to leave him.
He put the gun away and followed her. She unloaded a volley of punches on him. He fetched the gun again.
She pulled a knife. He wrestled it out of her hands.
She punched him again.
Then he shot her "multiple times."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/us/florida-facebook-confession/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

iamgine
08-11-2013, 03:23 AM
He shot her multiple times? :wtf:

Didn't even have time to enjoy the agony at her face as she was leaving this world. What a waste. :facepalm