PDA

View Full Version : 'If LeBron decides to get another ring, I get one, too, now.' - Oden

kobeef24
08-11-2013, 01:18 AM
What do you think of Oden's decision to join the Heat?

Source: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/10/greg-oden-on-joining-the-heat-if-lebron-gets-another-ring-i-get-one-too/

Inferno
08-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Now he's pissing me off a little...

EDIT: Looks like one of his friends said it. But still, that statement rubs off on me the wrong way :confusedshrug:

AintNoSunshine
08-11-2013, 01:21 AM
ride with the best player in the world and get a free ring why not?

kobeef24
08-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Yeah I find it pretty anticompetitive which annoys me but it's hard to blame the guy when he's struggled through so much injury all his career.

Inferno
08-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Yeah I find it pretty anticompetitive which annoys me but it's hard to blame the guy when he's struggled through so much injury all his career.

Yeah, I agree and hope that he has a productive career, but I dislike how he's disregarding every other team/player going for a ring....Oh well, he's showing confidence in his team but :confusedshrug:

9erempiree
08-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Can you really blame Oden's mentality and for saying that? I mean he did join a team where superstars collided into one team.

The so-called best player in the game today has that mentality too, Lebron James, those cheap @ss rings.

KyleKong
08-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Can you really blame Oden's mentality and for saying that? I mean he did join a team where superstars collided into one team.

The so-called best player in the game today has that mentality too, Lebron James, those cheap @ss rings.

When Shaq joined Kobe, those cheap @ss rings.

CarlosBoozer
08-11-2013, 02:01 AM
When Melo joined Amare, those cheap @ss ... oh wait :lol

chosen_one6
08-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Thread title and article title are misleading. Greg didn't say sh*t, his friends did. Even if he did say it, who cares? Some people like winning more than others.

9erempiree
08-11-2013, 02:07 AM

Even if you wanted to call Kobe and Shaq's rings cheap, at least they did with just the both of them. There were no other superstar.

Heck, they both even went on to win rings without a superstar, well at least Kobe did.

Jameerthefear
08-11-2013, 02:13 AM
Damn that's bitchmade as fcuk :lol

RandyMarsh1
08-11-2013, 02:21 AM
It was obviously said in jest

pauk
08-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Even if you wanted to call Kobe and Shaq's rings cheap, at least they did with just the both of them. There were no other superstar.

Heck, they both even went on to win rings without a superstar, well at least Kobe did.

I thought you was a hater? Saying that Wade is playing like a superstar is a compliment and a much bigger compliment if you say that for Bosh aswell.....

ZMonkey11
08-11-2013, 03:48 AM

You were always on the cusp of ****ing idiot, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

But now...god damn man. Irrelevance.

ILLsmak
08-11-2013, 03:48 AM

when superstars collide.

-Smak

Doranku
08-11-2013, 04:03 AM
What's LeBron going to do next year when his team with a steadily declining Wade isn't significantly more talented than other teams in the East?

Miami ain't winning shit next year.

RRR3
08-11-2013, 04:06 AM
What's LeBron going to do next year when his team with a steadily declining Wade isn't significantly more talented than other teams in the East?

Miami ain't winning shit next year.
If they do, I look forward to hearing how you "knew all along they would win against a bunch of dleaguers" or something akin to that.

Doranku
08-11-2013, 04:07 AM
If they do, I look forward to hearing how you "knew all along they would win against a bunch of dleaguers" or something akin to that.

I mean if they end up playing against Chicago's DLeague squad again in the playoffs, it's a different story.

RRR3
08-11-2013, 04:08 AM
I mean if they end up playing against Chicago's DLeague squad again in the playoffs, it's a different story.
:sleeping

MJ(Mean John)
08-11-2013, 04:12 AM
You almost rooted for Oden and wanted to see him do well.

Almost wanted to see him be an incredible center who came back at 25 and was a 2way player who was better on the defensive end, a guy who worked his butt off to be relevant HOWEVER

He says shit like this that makes you think and say "**** em"

It doesn't help that he chose the heat either.

Mr. Jabbar
08-11-2013, 04:46 AM
everything about Miami is given

Human Error
08-11-2013, 05:00 AM

I can't stand these idiotic double standarded Kobe groopies.

When it comes to LeBron, Wade is a superstar.
When it comes to Kobe, Wade is a scrub.

You Kobe groopies better pray that we don't cross path in real life.

MJ(Mean John)
08-11-2013, 05:30 AM

Lol. What will you do to them?
Over a messageboard? Over their beliefs?

Lord Leoshes
08-11-2013, 11:16 AM

Why waist your time arguing with low life's that are only bitter haters, cause their teams suck & are just jealous?

SCdac
08-11-2013, 11:23 AM
THIS is why I think Lebron teaming with Wade and Bosh is / was dangerous. Not the trio in it of itself, but it's implications on the league, methods of winning, and future prospects.

And not necessarily because of old-man Oden joing Miami, also players like Ray Allen and Shane Battier, former stars or glue guys, will flock to the Heat to help them stay stacked.

I'm just grateful that players like Monta Ellis or Paul Milsap did not take a huge paycut to sign with Miami this summer. Money still matters, which in a sense is good.

But it won't surprise me in the next 2-3 years if players continue to, basically, take the easy route to a championship.

*this is not to say they aren't earning the championship, playing great defense among other things (which takes cohesion), but it's different when there was some probable collusion at the very beginning.

I<3NBA
08-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Oden already said that he joined Miami because Miami gives him the most chance of resting and waiting till he is ready. in short, he won't be forced to play any minutes he is not capable of playing.

NewYorkNoPicks
08-11-2013, 11:46 AM

Oh hey look its another 11 year old that JUST STARTED WATCHING BASKETBALL!

Shaq signed in 1996 you fkn idiot. Kobe was drafted literally 2 months prior and had a forgetable 7ppg rookie year. 7ppg high school kid is a star? And Shaq joined because of the Laker prestige...there were no other "stars" on that roster

SilkkTheShocker
08-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Oden telling it like it is.

nathanjizzle
08-11-2013, 01:02 PM
stop slurpin lebrons cac

DaSeba5
08-11-2013, 01:49 PM
You guys complain about this every year. You knew players were going to come here to chase a ring for a cheaper contract. They are going to do it every year as long as LeBron is here.

GOBB
08-11-2013, 01:57 PM
THIS is why I think Lebron teaming with Wade and Bosh is / was dangerous. Not the trio in it of itself, but it's implications on the league, methods of winning, and future prospects.

And not necessarily because of old-man Oden joing Miami, also players like Ray Allen and Shane Battier, former stars or glue guys, will flock to the Heat to help them stay stacked.

I'm just grateful that players like Monta Ellis or Paul Milsap did not take a huge paycut to sign with Miami this summer. Money still matters, which in a sense is good.

But it won't surprise me in the next 2-3 years if players continue to, basically, take the easy route to a championship.

*this is not to say they aren't earning the championship, playing great defense among other things (which takes cohesion), but it's different when there was some probable collusion at the very beginning.

Grateful for something that would never have happened anyway???? :oldlol:

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 04:11 PM

As long as it doesn't get to the point in which a team is so stacked it's unfair for the rest of the league...it just doesn't matter how a team is formed.

And the Heat are hardly that. They lost in the 11 finals. And should have lost the 13 finals if not for literally a NBA first in the playoffs in coming back from down 5 with less than 30 seconds left.

The funny thing about this is that if Lebron had teamed up with Marc Gasol and Stephen Curry or some other combination like that on a team...nobody would say anything...but Lebron/Curry/Gasol would be so much better than Lebron/Wade/Bosh.

So it's really just a non issue.

Heavincent
08-11-2013, 04:39 PM
And the Heat are hardly that. They lost in the 11 finals. And should have lost the 13 finals if not for literally a NBA first in the playoffs in coming back from down 5 with less than 30 seconds left.

And they would have lost if the greatest/most clutch 3 pt shooter ever didn't take a paycut to join their team, so his point still stands.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 04:40 PM
As long as it doesn't get to the point in which a team is so stacked it's unfair for the rest of the league...it just doesn't matter how a team is formed.

The funny thing about this is that if Lebron had teamed up with Marc Gasol and Stephen Curry or some other combination like that on a team...nobody would say anything...but Lebron/Curry/Gasol would be so much better than Lebron/Wade/Bosh.

So it's really just a non issue.

I don't agree whatsoever. The Heat are pretty much an AS or two away from being too stacked, as far as I see it. The Heat don't even have to be amazing right now to make it to the Finals. As they currently are, it's fine, but sets a shitty precedent and creates mentalities like Oden's in this thread.

Lebron/Wade/Bosh >>>>>> Lebron/Curry/M. Gasol

It's not close, imo.

It's not as simple as adding some good players with Lebron, we saw that in Lebron's last few years in Cleveland.

Get back to me when Curry becomes a Finals-MVP caliber player and great defender or Marc averages more than a pedestrian 14 ppg and can carry a team offensively in his own right.

Don't agree with much of your take. No such thing as "should have lost", it doesn't work like that. Shit happens in the NBA, been like that since the beginning, will always be like that. By that same token, you can say Heat "should have won" in 2011. If you fail to grasp that parallel argument, that's fine.

Them making it to the Finals in their first season with a team that was patched together with old, about-to-be retired players says everything. Lebron-Wade-Bosh foundation is by far the strongest in the leagu right now. Since then, they've won back-to-back Finals, and had that insane win streak last season.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 04:45 PM
And they would have lost if the greatest/most clutch 3 pt shooter ever didn't take a paycut to join their team, so his point still stands.

Exactly. One of the best three point shooters in the league joined a Celtics "rival" and it worked out perfectly.

There's nothing wrong with a winning team attracting talent, say the Spurs, it's the way Heat formed that bothered me and so many others.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-11-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't agree whatsoever. The Heat are pretty much an AS or two away from being too stacked, as far as I see it. The Heat don't even have to be amazing right now to make it to the Finals. As they currently are, it's fine, but sets a shitty precedent and creates mentalities like Oden's in this thread.

It's not close, imo.

It's not as simple as adding some good players with Lebron, we saw that in Lebron's last few years in Cleveland.

Get back to me when Curry becomes a Finals-MVP caliber player and great defender or Marc averages more than a pedestrian 14 ppg and can carry a team offensively in his own right.

Don't agree with much of your take. No such thing as "should have lost", it doesn't work like that. Shit happens in the NBA, been like that since the beginning, will always be like that. By that same token, you can say Heat "should have won" in 2011. If you fail to grasp that parallel argument, that's fine.

Them making it to the Finals in their first season with a team that was patched together with old, about-to-be retired players says everything. Lebron-Wade-Bosh foundation is by far the strongest in the leagu right now. Since then, they've won back-to-back Finals, and had that insane win streak last season.

Good points. People just don't wanna admit that their favorite players need help (in LeBron's case, a lot of help) winning a title.

Their little 'decision' has cheapened the game, imo.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 04:55 PM

It's not close, imo.

My point was to show that it's not like the Heat are easily winning. They lost the first year in 11 in six...and then came as close to losing as possible this year. They have hardly been dominant at all...if not for a ton of "luck"...they would have only 1 title in 3 years together.

Well...could not disagree more. How is what Wade and Bosh just did in the playoffs better than what Curry and Gasol would do? Curry would be the perfect fit next to Lebron. Best shooter in the game and a great pick and roll player as well. Marc Gasol gives them great passing and defense and an ability to score in the post and make outside shots. They literally address all the needs.

The only thing that isn't better is the defense that Curry would provide. Wade's defense is very important...however, having a guy like Gasol to actually rebound and defend the paint would be huge.

You are just going off of names. Wade and Bosh did nothing of note in the playoffs this year...in fact, they were very poor 2nd and 3rd options historically.

The year they were actually great? 2011...and they lost.

So your argument makes no sense.

monkeypox
08-11-2013, 04:56 PM
He's probably thinking about how a NBA finals player ring can get him like 20k. Someone sold a non-player ring for the Heat on Pawnstars for like 10k

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Good points. People just don't wanna admit that their favorite players need help (in LeBron's case, a lot of help) winning a title.

Their little 'decision' has cheapened the game, imo.

Lebron's help in the 13 playoffs was very poor historically. LOL...wake the **** up people.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Lebron's help in the 13 playoffs was very poor historically. LOL...wake the **** up people.

Right. He was a one man army. :rolleyes:

Dude got tons of help in the Finals. Matter of fact, prior to game 6, he was very ordinary.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 05:01 PM
My point was to show that it's not like the Heat are easily winning.

Yet, they still made it to the Finals 3 years in a row and won the last 2. Just imagine what it's like when their cap space opens up and players, like Oden and Allen, continue to gravitate to them.

If anybody is just going off names, it's you. Curry is no Wade. Gasol is no Bosh. The Heat offense and defense has been superb enough to win Finals. It doesn't matter if they're missing a great center... they didn't need it in today's league. That should be so obvious by now.

No offense, but much of your opinions revolve around "Dirk beat the Heat! Give Dirk attention!", so I take it with a huge grain of salt as should everybody reading your posts. It's as see through as water.

The year they were actually great? 2011...and they lost.

Riiiiight .... lol

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Yet, they still made it to the Finals 3 years in a row and won the last 2. Just imagine what it's like when their cap space opens up and players, like Oden and Allen, continue to gravitate to them.

If anybody is just going off names, it's you. Curry is no Wade. Gasol is no Bosh. The Heat offense and defense has been superb enough to win Finals. It doesn't matter if they're missing a great center... they didn't need it in today's league. That should be so obvious by now.

No offense, but much of your opinions revolve around "Dirk beat the Heat! Give Dirk attention!", so I take it with a huge grain of salt as should everybody reading your posts. It's as see through as water.

Dude. Wake up. The Curry/Gasol were just simply better players than Wade/Bosh in the playoffs this year. It's not even remotely debatable. Not only that, but they actually fit better next to Lebron.

No offense dude, but put any solid team around Lebron over the last 5 years and you are going to get great results. That is what is lost in all of this.

And again...the year Wade and Bosh were actually stars...they lost. Sorry.

Again. Your argument makes no sense.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:05 PM

Riiiiight .... lol

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Are you trying to assert that Wade and Bosh were not better in 2011 than they were the last 2 years in the playoffs.

Please answer...this gonna be good.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Right. He was a one man army. :rolleyes:

Dude got tons of help in the Finals. Matter of fact, prior to game 6, he was very ordinary.

Did I say he got no help? Nope.

I said his help was historically nothing special...in fact, his 2nd option was historically poor.

His competition was pretty weak this year, but so was the competition in 09 for example.

Kobe's supporting cast in 09 was better than Lebron's in 13 overall...and I think the competition was pretty similar...

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-11-2013, 05:10 PM
"I'm old as fck man! I don't mean that I am actually old, but my body is ancient. I can't even jump anymore. I'll try <laughs uncontrollably>, if my body can't do it, I'll just chilax."

SCdac
08-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Wait. Wait. Wait.

Are you trying to assert that Wade and Bosh were not better in 2011 than they were the last 2 years in the playoffs.

Please answer...this gonna be good.

Wade and Bosh = 2 players

Miami Heat = 15 players

Yes, the Heat have gotten better... Do you watch the NBA or just watch box scores of certain players?

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Wade and Bosh = 2 players

Miami Heat = 15 players

Yes, the Heat have gotten better... Do you watch the NBA or just watch box scores of certain players?

So what are you so worried about the star players then? The year the star players were at their peak...the Heat lost.

And no, the 13 Heat were clearly the worst of of three Heat teams. Not even debatable.

Do you really not see this? I have even gone on record and said the Heat were stacked...even this year. But so are so many other title teams in history. And even with a player as historically great as Lebron at his absolute peak...this team hasn't even been dominant.

It's just a silly way to discredit the Heat.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 05:16 PM
So what are you so worried about the star players then? The year the star players were at their peak...the Heat lost.

And no, the 13 Heat were clearly the worst of of three Heat teams. Not even debatable.

Well, then why are you so hell bent on debating?

I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me... so move on.

I'd take the '12 and '13 Heat over the '11 Heat in a heartbeat.

Mike Bibby, Ilguaskas, Dampier, Jamal Magloire, Eddie House...

These guys were on their last legs.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 05:17 PM
And even with a player as historically great as Lebron at his absolute peak...this team hasn't even been dominant.

The "not dominant" team is coming off back to back championships, and might even win another... Imagine if they were dominant by your standards... That's scary good.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Well, then why are you so hell bent on debating?

I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me... so move on.

I'd take the '12 and '13 Heat over the '11 Heat in a heartbeat.

Mike Bibby, Ilguaskas, Dampier, Jamal Magloire, Eddie House...

These guys were on their last legs.

Hahahahahah.

And you'd have no evidence for such an assertion. The 11 Heat were trouncing teams in the East better than anyone they played in 13. They went 12-3 in the East while beating a Bulls team that was much better than the 13 Pacers in 5. Conversely, the 13 Heat went 12-4 and beat a banged up Bulls team in the 2nd round...a team much easier than the 11 Celtics.

The 11 Heat were overwhelming favorites going into the finals as well. You had Wade playing at the peak of his powers all over.

11 Wade 25/7/5 57% TS
13 Wade 16/5/5 50% TS

And the 13 Heat should have lost...against a Spurs team with an injured/choking Parker that was clearly worse overall than the 11 Mavs.

I can't believe anyone actually still insists the 13 Heat were better...nothing supports it.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:25 PM
The "not dominant" team is coming off back to back championships, and might even win another... Imagine if they were dominant by your standards... That's scary good.

dominant in the way that would make it unfair for the rest of the league.

here's a hint dude. you put a championship caliber team around lebron right now and you are going to get great results. such as 3 straight trips to the finals and back to back titles. he's the clear cut best player in the game the last 2 years and he has a very good team.

they just aren't so good it's unfair for the league. which is why it's a pointless argument you put forth. and they haven't been dominant while winning...in fact, you play game 6 last 30 seconds 1,000 times and the Heat might only win 1 time out of 1,000.

My point is that you wouldn't be saying this if Manu or Leonard just make 1 free throw. So think about that. Manu makes a free throw and this team "you call scary good" "and potentially unfair" is a complete disaster.

LOL

SCdac
08-11-2013, 05:28 PM
And you'd have no evidence for such an assertion.

Miami Heat 2011: 58-24
Miami Heat 2013: 66-16

:confusedshrug:

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Miami Heat 2011: 58-24
Miami Heat 2013: 66-16

:confusedshrug:

And if the Heat team of the regular season was the team that showed up in the playoffs...I'd totally agree with you.

The Heat team of the streak was definitely the best Heat team to date, but then Wade got hurt and Bosh shrank from everyone in the playoffs.

Sad thing is you make my point for me. A healthy Wade is what makes the Heat truly great...and that is why the Heat won so many games. Wade was great for larger portions of the regular season this year.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 05:42 PM
The Heat team of the streak was definitely the best Heat team to date...

Agreed completely. The 2013 Heat were definitely the best, most dominant since they formed.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Agreed completely. The 2013 Heat were definitely the best, most dominant since they formed.

Are you really this dense?

How would you compare the play of Wade during the streak to the play of Wade during the playoffs?

Or just not answer and admit you've lost this debate on all fronts.

There is nothing to support the assertion that this Heat team is anything special in terms of stacked. They are definitely stacked no doubt, but not in any way that is different than other great teams throughout history relative to competition.

The real thing is that Lebron is so good right now that the results are going to be crazy as long as he has an actual quality team.

I mean jesus people....just look at what was going on in Cleveland in 09 and 10. I love how people act like this is crazy.

You want an example of a team so good it was unfair for the rest of the league? Try the 01 Lakers. They went 15-1 in the playoffs and nobody had a chance to beat them.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Are you really this dense?

How would you compare the play of Wade during the streak to the play of Wade during the playoffs?

Or just not answer and admit you've lost this debate on all fronts.

There is nothing to support the assertion that this Heat team is anything special in terms of stacked. They are definitely stacked no doubt, but not in any way that is different than other great teams throughout history relative to competition.

The real thing is that Lebron is so good right now that the results are going to be crazy as long as he has an actual quality team.

I mean jesus people....just look at what was going on in Cleveland in 09 and 10. I love how people act like this is crazy.

You want an example of a team so good it was unfair for the rest of the league? Try the 01 Lakers. They went 15-1 in the playoffs and nobody had a chance to beat them.

Lol you actually think the 2013 heat regular season team and their playoff team are officially two different teams? Or at least you're trying to make people think that. And you're calling me dense?? SMH

You Dirk homers are something else I tell ya :oldlol:

Hoopz2332
08-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Lol you actually think the 2013 heat regular season team and their playoff team are officially two different teams? Or at least you're trying to make people think that. And you're calling me dense?? SMH

yes because wade was healthy during most of the streak and got injured during the end of that streak. Don't forget wade sat out a few of those games towards the end of that streak. In the playoffs wade was trash against Eastern Conference D because he was hobbled. If wade hadn't gotten injured, The Heat would have ran through the entire playoffs instead of having back to back 7 games extended.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 06:15 PM

You Dirk homers are something else I tell ya :oldlol:

What do you mean by official? You do realize that some teams are better in the regular season than others...

Are the 09 Cavs better than the 11 Heat?

They can't be compared because Wade was injured. How can you not understand this? Wade went from playing great on both ends...to literally becoming one of the worst 2nd options on a title winning team of the last 35 years.

You Spurs homers are something else. Stop trying to prop up the 13 Heat. They needed 7 games against the Pacers and then basically lost in 6 to a worn down Spurs team with Parker and Manu choking horribly.

The 11 Heat were just better in the playoffs. Who the **** cares what happens in the regular season with a healthy team if you don't have a healthy team in the playoffs?

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 06:16 PM
yes because wade was healthy during most of the streak and got injured during the end of that streak. Don't forget wade sat out a few of those games towards the end of that streak. In the playoffs wade was trash against Eastern Conference D because he was hobbled. If wade hadn't gotten injured, The Heat would have ran through the entire playoffs instead of having back to back 7 games extended.

This. And if Wade was healthy...this Heat team would have been easily the best of the 3 so far. But he wasn't healthy and in fact was awful at times. And thus the 13 Heat were clearly the worst of the 3 so far and the results in the playoffs show that.

SCdac
08-11-2013, 06:25 PM

So, if Wade wasn't injured, the 2013 Heat would actually be the 2013 Heat? ... Ahhhh I get it.

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 06:32 PM
So, if Wade wasn't injured, the 2013 Heat would actually be the 2013 Heat? ... Ahhhh I get it.

What?

It is simple. You want to judge the Heat off how they played during their peak when they were healthy and firing on all cylinders. The problem with that is...wait for it....

The Heat weren't healthy or firing on all cylinders in the playoffs. Did you watch the playoffs? Have you looked at the stats?

Just another person over-rating the regular season...as usual. But of course you won't do that when looking at the competition the Heat faced in 11...specifically the 11 Celtics and Bulls compared to the 13 Bulls and Pacers.

SilkkTheShocker
08-11-2013, 06:32 PM
People are obsessed with using hypotheticals when talking about the Heat :lol Always talking about how they should have lost and shit :lol

DMAVS41
08-11-2013, 06:35 PM
People are obsessed with using hypotheticals when talking about the Heat :lol Always talking about how they should have lost and shit :lol

That matters when talking about their dominance and relating that to an assertion that it's somewhat unfair how good they are. Do you follow?

If the Heat were just destroying teams in dominant fashion, I'd understand the point. But they just got down with their first 3 years...and they lost one, won one, and won another in anything but dominant fashion.

And it should be mentioned that they pulled out a comeback for the ages...and that goes against the assertion that they are so good it's unfair for the rest of the league.

And listen to me. I've been calling them stacked all year...which they were. They had a huge margin of error this year (mainly because the competition this year was incredibly weak...just like 09 for example)

Hoopz2332
08-11-2013, 07:17 PM

the streak heat and the playoffs heat were not the same team

Scholar
08-11-2013, 07:28 PM
The thing that's idiotic about this statement, even if it didn't come straight from Oden's mouth, is that it makes it seem like LBJ decides, "Oh, I think I don't want to win a ring this year. I'll let someone else win."

Greg Oden 50
08-11-2013, 10:56 PM
spurs has no chance winning another ................:applause:

Greg Oden 50
08-11-2013, 10:56 PM

spurs is done :rockon:

Hoopz2332
08-12-2013, 07:57 AM

they would would have been the win streak heat:rolleyes: