PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Anderson: accomplice or victim?

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2013, 02:43 AM
Cons:

- The two took trips together to Malibu and Hollywood. The one in Hollywood ended early because they got in a fight (like couples).

- Knew her brother and mother were tied up and the place was rigged with explosives but did not do anything to fight him off although she was not restrained in any way.

- After she was told they were killed, she said, "She wished she did more" and was glad Dimaggio was dead. (She acted surprise they were dead but knew he rigged the place with explosives)

- Said she stayed awake for 6 days straight, which sounds far fetch. It could be possible they had kinky sex out in the wilderness and she's trying to hide all the details about the abduction phase by refusing to speak to the public.

- Doesn't seem too traumatized about the event. Had her nails done and she's acting all giddy from all this attention on her instagram.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/14/article-2392452-1B4898D7000005DC-482_634x632.jpg

- When they encountered a group in the wilderness, she acted calm and did not show any signs of distress. Later she would say she acted this way because she was afraid he would kill them. (Again, this doesn't make sense; if someone is under distress, it's really hard to act calm. I can understand not yelling for help outright and getting the people in trouble, but to act normal as if nothing happened, that's really hard to pull off. It seems like she's going out of her way NOT to be rescue).

- She said she feared for her life and at the same time said, "He wouldn't hurt her." (A contradiction)

Pros:

- When Dimaggio said, "I would date Hannah if she was my age" in front of her friend, and she felt "creepy" about that. (The question is she feeling creepy because it was said out in the open?)

- Stopped talking to Dimaggio after he went public about his pedophile relationship.

- Said she didn't want her mother to break up her friendship with Dimaggio so she kept the crush secret. (What if she wanted to keep it secret so she can continue to keep dating him?)

AlphaWolf24
08-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Her story does seem a bit odd.....

but to be a accomplice in yo Momz and bros death....twisted.....but I seen worse.:confusedshrug:

Scholar
08-16-2013, 01:17 PM
I haven't paid too much attention to this case, but from some of the details I did know, such as how calm she was in the wilderness with DiMaggio, I found it highly fishy, too.

HardwoodLegend
08-16-2013, 01:26 PM
I usually think you're ridiculous how you fall for any conspiracy theory like a gullible little guppy, IamRAMBO24, but this one actually has some teeth. It's a theory I'd pay attention to.

rezznor
08-16-2013, 01:27 PM
their relationship was already suspicious, her reactions and behavior afterwards just compounds it. i mean, who smiles for selfies and worries about publicity after your mother and brother were brutally murdered and you were kidnapped?

boozehound
08-16-2013, 01:36 PM
I thought it was fairly suspicious from the get go. Nothing has dissuaded me from that.

Goldrush25
08-16-2013, 03:37 PM
I've been tracking this case pretty closely. I think she's culpable to some degree in this. Do I think she had a part in killing her family? It's not my primary scenario.

But now apparently they've recovered "letters from Hanna" from DiMaggio's residence. I've thought it smelled funny from the moment that she was seen by the horseback riders in Idaho and she was just ho-hum. But the discovery of possible love letters makes me think that she at least was trying to take advantage of this guy to get free stuff and trips to Hollywood. She's just said too many things that don't add up. She may have already said enough to get herself caught up. Law enforcement may be just getting their ducks in a row right now.

My theory goes something like this; She's got this homely looking guy living next door that buys her gifts, takes her on trips, basically she's got this guy wrapped around her finger. Maybe either he flipped out and took this further than she intended, or (unthinkably) she convinced him to waste her family for her so that she could be free of them, knowing that he'd ultimately take the fall.

I think it is likely that they (HA and JD) were involved physically to some degree. Either way, I don't think she really gave a damn about DiMaggio and was just using him. I normally wouldn't think this would be possible from someone normal, but her going on social media to talk about this situation so openly and how unaffected she seems about everything leads me to believe that she may either be in shock, or have sociopathic tendencies. If the latter is true than she definitely could be capable of partially masterminding this whole ordeal.

Ultimately it's still Dimaggio's fault because he's supposed to be the adult and none of this had to happen if he had just been the adult and put this little girl in her place.

n00bie
08-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Case seems fishy imo. I bet she's pretty happy that Dimaggio is dead.

It's her word vs a dead man's word.

ace23
08-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Who?

Scholar
08-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Who?

Ah. Nobody expected you to know. I'm sure if she was some girl under the age of 12, you'd be getting a hard-on at that pic of her holding the dog, though.

IamRAMBO24
08-17-2013, 02:23 AM
It is now being reported she made 13 phone calls to Dimaggio on the day of the murder.

tomtucker
08-17-2013, 03:15 AM
It is now being reported she made 13 phone calls to Dimaggio on the day of the murder.

disgusting........bitch will burn in hell

IamRAMBO24
08-17-2013, 03:27 AM
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/hannah-anderson/hannah-anderson-photos-7.jpg
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/hannah-anderson/hannah-anderson-photos-5.jpg
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/hannah-anderson/hannah-anderson-photos-1.jpg

Now that is a body to kill for. Oops excuse the bad humor.

IamRAMBO24
08-17-2013, 03:28 AM
Ah. Nobody expected you to know. I'm sure if she was some girl under the age of 12, you'd be getting a hard-on at that pic of her holding the dog, though.

She is underage, which is right up his alley. :oldlol:

IcanzIIravor
08-17-2013, 04:24 AM
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/hannah-anderson/hannah-anderson-photos-7.jpg
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/hannah-anderson/hannah-anderson-photos-5.jpg
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/hannah-anderson/hannah-anderson-photos-1.jpg

Now that is a body to kill for. Oops excuse the bad humor.

She does have a nice body. I am not saying what he did was right, but I understand for a loser like him it was worth it (in his mind).

ace23
08-17-2013, 12:38 PM
lol

She's sexy though

brandonislegend
08-19-2013, 09:29 PM
This whole shit is sketchy as ****.

rezznor
08-20-2013, 10:41 AM
This whole shit is sketchy as ****.
so DiMaggio left Hannah's family $110,00 in his will...:wtf:

A man who died in a shootout with FBI agents after kidnapping San Diego teen Hannah Anderson and killing her mother and brother, named a member of the victims' family as his life insurance beneficiary, a spokesman for the man's family said Monday.

James Lee DiMaggio left $112,000 to Hannah Anderson's paternal grandmother, said family spokesman Andrew Spanswick. He didn't know why but believes it was for the benefit of Hannah, the 16-year-old he abducted.

Hannah was rescued in the FBI shootout on Aug. 10 in the Idaho wilderness and returned home to San Diego.

DiMaggio, 40, had been like an uncle to the Anderson children and the father's best friend.

DiMaggio named Bernice Anderson as the beneficiary of his employer-issued life insurance policy in 2011. DiMaggio once lived with Anderson and had substituted her in the policy for his sister Lora Robinson, the lone survivor of his immediate family, Spanswick said.

DiMaggio worked as a telecommunications technician at The Scripps Research Institute in San Diego. Spokeswoman Jan Coury declined to comment.

Steven Weisbart, chief economist at the industry-backed Insurance Information Institute, said insurers generally won't challenge a claim unless the beneficiary is suspected of involvement in the death.

Investigators have given no indication that DiMaggio had any accomplices.

"Pretty much as long you're dead, the insurance company has very little opportunity to deny the claim," Weisbart said.

Lora Robinson has taken possession of her brother's cat, Princess, from Hannah Anderson, Spanswick said. DiMaggio, a cat-lover, took Princess while on the run, and the cat was reunited with Hannah after the rescue.

brandonislegend
08-21-2013, 04:08 AM
so DiMaggio left Hannah's family $110,00 in his will...:wtf:
:wtf:

Lebron23
08-21-2013, 04:33 AM
This is one crazy b1tch. She and her friend have a nice body BTW.