PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

TheReal Kendall
08-23-2013, 10:21 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/22/george-zimmerman-shotgun-kel-tec-trayvon-martin-shop-gun/

I have nothing against George first off. Not racist or anything.

I didn't like the outcome of the trial but I understand it.

My thing is though isn't it a little too soon for him to be shopping for guns???

Should there be some kinda law permitting people that have killed someone from getting a gun even if they beat the case?(yeah it could've been self defense but.......idk)

dude77
08-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Should there be some kinda law permitting people that have killed someone from getting a gun even if they beat the case?(yeah it could've been self defense but.......idk)

that last part pretty much negates the first part ..

why should you be penalized and forbidden from buying firearms because you were defending yourself ? ..

you shouldn't have a problem with this .. especially given the death threats he has received and still receives

Maniak
08-23-2013, 10:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/k4omNCD.gif

andremiller07
08-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Why wouldn't he be able to shop for a gun? People hate him when they don't know any of the facts and he was innocent, in the face of death you can't be afraid to kill if no one else is going to protect him he may as well prepare himself for the worst.

I don't even know why this would be news, if anything it shows he's not out of touch with reality and knows his life could be in danger so take some measures which could save him. I would do the same thing if I was in his position.

CeltsGarlic
08-23-2013, 10:52 PM
and moving to harlem

dude77
08-23-2013, 10:55 PM

:oldlol: perfect

Is He Ill
08-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Why do people care? TMZ is so pathetic. He has every right to buy a shotgun. It was that fat moron's fault that an unarmed 17 year old kid was killed, so he can deal with that for the rest of his life.

TheReal Kendall
08-23-2013, 11:35 PM
It's too soon for one.

Plus he just killed someone and got off. The last thing he should be doing is shopping for guns.

And the trial was basically his word against a dead kid's

b1imtf
08-23-2013, 11:45 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

COnDEMnED
08-23-2013, 11:45 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/22/george-zimmerman-shotgun-kel-tec-trayvon-martin-shop-gun/

I have nothing against George first off. Not racist or anything.

I didn't like the outcome of the trial but I understand it.

My thing is though isn't it a little too soon for him to be shopping for guns???

Look at it from his point of view, blacks all over the USA, maybe even the WORLD are pissed off at you. It's only a matter of time before someone tries to move in on him. Making it publicly known you're on the market for a shotgun or two might cause some people to think twice about paying him a visit in the middle of the night. It's a smart move in my opinion, he's passive aggressively telling every dude who's thinking about getting some revenge that he's prepared.

ace23
08-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Who gives a shit?

TheReal Kendall
08-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Look at it from his point of view, blacks all over the USA, maybe even the WORLD are pissed off at you. It's only a matter of time before someone tries to move in on him. Making it publicly known you're on the market for a shotgun or two might cause some people to think twice about paying him a visit in the middle of the night. It's a smart move in my opinion, he's passive aggressively telling every dude who's thinking about getting some revenge that he's prepared.

:coleman:

They already know he don't mind killing a kid so trust when someone actually move in on him they gonna be ready for his butt.

He basically just announcing what he packing.

You right though. I still feel like it's too soon for him to be shopping for guns imo.

Who gives a shit?

:facepalm

Why take the time to post shit?

Edit: That gif is awesome

gts
08-24-2013, 12:00 AM

Those are very valid points.

If I was him I'd be seen shopping for Navy Seals

dude77
08-24-2013, 12:37 AM
real kendall you're going full retard .. the guy's a marked man but you think he should hold off for a while on arming himself ?

TheReal Kendall
08-24-2013, 12:41 AM
real kendall you're going full retard .. the guy's a marked man but you think he should hold off for a while on arming himself ?

I get that part but there's another part were he just got off trial for killing a young teenager with a gun.

He obviously not worried about those threats since he's out in public.

If something is gonna happen it's gonna happen regardless of how many guns you got.

b1imtf
08-24-2013, 12:41 AM
KNOW1EDGE gonna be mad :roll: :roll:

DeuceWallaces
08-24-2013, 01:03 AM

Hey ****-tard, I'm guessing the fact that he already murdered an unarmed black kid is enough of a deterrent for would be thugs to attack him. The shotgun is overkill.

dude77
08-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Hey ****-tard, I'm guessing the fact that he already murdered an unarmed black kid is enough of a deterrent for would be thugs to attack him. The shotgun is overkill.

shot gun is not overkill .. in fact it's a better choice to have at home

DeuceWallaces
08-24-2013, 01:08 AM
shot gun is not overkill .. in fact it's a better choice to have at home

Yeah, a shotgun might help him murder people who are actually armed. Any dope with a handgun can kill some kid.

dude77
08-24-2013, 01:11 AM
Yeah, a shotgun might help him murder people who are actually armed. Any dope with a handgun can kill some kid.

a shotgun might help him put down a pos who's trying to invade his home ..

I agree .. any dope with a handgun can justifiably kill a kid who's attacking him

DeuceWallaces
08-24-2013, 01:36 AM
Yeah I always walk around starting fights with unarmed kids and then murder them. I'm a tough guy.

TheSilentKiller
08-24-2013, 02:09 AM
:roll:

But seriously, dude probably has faced ridiculous threats since the day after the trial finished.

KevinNYC
08-24-2013, 02:18 AM
:roll:

But seriously, dude probably has faced ridiculous threats since the day after the trial finished.It Says Here On Your R

MavsSuperFan
08-24-2013, 02:22 AM
It's too soon for one.

Plus he just killed someone and got off. The last thing he should be doing is shopping for guns.

And the trial was basically his word against a dead kid's

There was physical evidence supporting his story his defense team laid out at trial.

Yeah I always walk around starting fights with unarmed kids and then murder them. I'm a tough guy.

There is no evidence he hit trayvon with a punch or a kick or any offensive move other than the single gunshot wound. Unless you believe trayvon managed to break Zim's nose, give him black eyes and cut up the back of his head after being shot, it is somewhat unlikely that Zim initiated the physical portion of the fight.

Clearly Zim initiated the verbal confrontation, but its not at all clear that he initiated the physical portion. There is a chance that he swung on and missed trayvon or that he tried to grab trayvon rather than hit him, but these two claims are unprovable either way.

Obviously Zim is not tough at all. A large part of his defense was establishing his softness and inability to physically defend himself without shooting trayvon.

Anyways Zim's life has an expiration date on it. I said it a while ago and i'm sticking to it. He will be killed in the next 2 years. Anybody can be killed with a gun. Lots of people want to kill zimmerman.

TheSilentKiller
08-24-2013, 02:24 AM
[QUOTE=KevinNYC]It Says Here On Your R

COnDEMnED
08-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Excuse me lady, why are you calling me a "****-tard"? I simply answered a question that was asked and gave solid reasoning for my conclusion. Pipe down sparky.

bdreason
08-24-2013, 03:54 AM
There is no evidence he hit trayvon with a punch or a kick or any offensive move other than the single gunshot wound.

So his first form of defense was lethal force?

Anyways, this is one of those stories you know isn't going to end well. Either Zimm will end up killing someone else, or someone will kill him. As someone else said, wouldn't be surprised if it happened sooner rather than later.

gigantes
08-24-2013, 04:08 AM
so zimmerman is merely protecting himself. that seems perfectly reasonable. now, contestants, for ten million dollars, can anyone here answer our next question--

http://www.louisianalottery.com/assets/images/pagebuilder/Games/Todd2.gif

why are george zimmerman's lawyers calling him out publicly?

COnDEMnED
08-24-2013, 04:20 AM
so zimmerman is merely protecting himself. that seems perfectly reasonable. now, contestants, for ten million dollars, can anyone here answer our next question--

http://www.louisianalottery.com/assets/images/pagebuilder/Games/Todd2.gif

why are george zimmerman's lawyers calling him out publicly?
The answer you're looking for is because it's a public relations nightmare after a high octane, race sensitive court battle. Peoples feelings are hurt. There is such a thing as a dignified winner, nobody likes a sore winner. The lawyers are afraid this is the proverbial poke in the eye to the black community, they would be right. Having said that, it doesn't really matter what the lawyers say now, he's already found not guilty, he is a free man, he can do whatever he wants, stupid or not. The lawyers are just trying to keep him alive, in my opinion.

Crystallas
08-24-2013, 04:46 AM
People that are obsessed with Zimmerman are like Justin Bieber fans.

gigantes
08-24-2013, 05:05 AM
People that are obsessed with Zimmerman are like Justin Bieber fans.
let's see... i'm pretty sure justin bieber didn't provoke a teenager until they turned on him, then slaughtered the boy, then claimed self-defense, then got acquitted, then made national headlines by touring the factory where the gun he shot the teenager was made.

could it be that there's another justin bieber running around...?

gigantes
08-24-2013, 05:08 AM
The answer you're looking for is because it's a public relations nightmare after a high octane, race sensitive court battle. Peoples feelings are hurt. There is such a thing as a dignified winner, nobody likes a sore winner. The lawyers are afraid this is the proverbial poke in the eye to the black community, they would be right. Having said that, it doesn't really matter what the lawyers say now, he's already found not guilty, he is a free man, he can do whatever he wants, stupid or not. The lawyers are just trying to keep him alive, in my opinion.
and i enjoy logical paradoxes as much as the next guy. :cheers:

dunksby
08-24-2013, 06:59 AM
I never followed the case so I just know very basic stuff about it, but that's a psycho path's expression, shit I would have made a movie just to include this very scene in it if I was a director.

bagelred
08-24-2013, 09:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NqZVBWG.jpg

Alright so explain this to me.....did you have that picture of the bear saved for just this type of moment, or did this moment occur and THEN you looked for pictures that would sum the moment up perfectly. And if you did, what did you search exactly? Otherwise, that means you've taken time to sort out pictures and pictures and gifs for every conceivable expression, am I right?

I need details.....

Bandito
08-24-2013, 09:47 AM
I never followed the case so I just know very basic stuff about it, but that's a psycho path's expression, shit I would have made a movie just to include this very scene in it if I was a director.
How is that psycho. Somebody probably made a joke, he laughed and he realized he was on court so he put on on a serious face. I do that in poker all the time. Heck I do that when somebody say something stupid. I laugh and then turn all serious and just say no.

MavsSuperFan
08-24-2013, 09:47 AM
So his first form of defense was lethal force?

Anyways, this is one of those stories you know isn't going to end well. Either Zimm will end up killing someone else, or someone will kill him. As someone else said, wouldn't be surprised if it happened sooner rather than later.

According to zimmerman's defense at trial and consistent with the medical report conducted on zimmerman and trayvon martin's autopsy report. Zim claims to have tried to get trayvon off of him after trayvon had knocked him down and mounted him and was punching zim and was forcing zim's head into the ground. Zim claims to have been incapable of physically stopping his beating and that verbal pleading had no effect as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/trayvon-martin-autopsy_n_1525763.html

Basically there is no evidence that trayvon martin had any marks on his body indicating he had gotten hit by a punch, kick or any other melee attack. He had a single gunshot wound that was the cause of death.

Look I definitely dont think Zim is some kind of angel. First of all he is a vigilante, which I think should be illegal. If you want to fight crime, great become a cop and receive the training they get. Supposedly Zim tried to become a cop several times and failed. And at a minimum Zim thought trayvon was the person responsible for a recent string of robberies, based on nothing by visually looking at trayvon. This leads me to believe that zim racially profiled trayvon.

His MMA trainer at trial (he was under oath and I dont think anyone would lie at a murder trial for a customer of theirs under oath) testified that he was the physically weakest male he ever met and that he had no aptitude for fighting.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/08/just-physically-soft-zimmermans-mma-instructor-says-he-was-a-lousy-fighter/

There was evidence presented that trayvon had a habit of fighting. He had gotten suspended from school for fighting. he had multiple text messages where he bragged about winning fights.

based on the zimmerman's 911 call you can tell he thought trayvon was an "asshole that was going to get away", so I think its logical to assume that when he verbally confronted trayvon he was verbally abusive. Based on trayvon's documented communications with other people and zim's physical appearance (trayvon couldnt see his gun at this point) I dont think trayvon would have been intimidated, and he would have also been verbally abusive.

The whole thing escalated and its impossible to prove how it became physical. The physical evidence however imo confirms that the first offensive move that landed was one delivered by trayvon. Maybe Zim attempted an offensive move (eg. swinging at trayvon) but missed. Thats just speculation though. I speculate that trayvon was very offended by Zim, who at a minimum was accusing trayvon of breaking into homes and being a thief. Of which trayvon was completely innocent. Morally I dont blame trayvon for attacking Zim for accusing him of being a Thief and a criminal.

L.Kizzle
08-24-2013, 09:48 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/23/article-2400592-1B6BAEFC000005DC-103_634x819.jpg

SCdac
08-24-2013, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=KevinNYC]It Says Here On Your R

OhNoTimNoSho
08-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Watch out young african american consumers of skittles in his area

bagelred
08-24-2013, 08:41 PM
Listen, Zimmerman was innocent of the crime and all....so he's been through an undeserved hell of an ordeal...yada yada yada....

However...WTF is he thinking? That's like a PR nightmare. :facepalm Dude, LAY LOW. Even if you do want to arm yourself somehow, keep on the down low....geez.....

CanYouDigIt
08-24-2013, 08:51 PM
If Zimmerman went to the grocery store and bought a bag of chips, I'm sure gigantes would lose his shyt and try to make Zimmerman look like Hitler :facepalm

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Is He Ill
08-24-2013, 09:21 PM
How is that psycho. Somebody probably made a joke, he laughed and he realized he was on court so he put on on a serious face. I do that in poker all the time. Heck I do that when somebody say something stupid. I laugh and then turn all serious and just say no.

I'm pretty sure that gif is reversed anyway.

Draz
08-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Get this man a sniper.

Goldrush25
08-24-2013, 11:15 PM
His life is basically over anyways. He'll never be able to do anything worthwhile career-wise. Who cares what he does? He's likely buying the shotgun to blow his own brains out. Let him.

DeuceWallaces
08-24-2013, 11:37 PM
There was physical evidence supporting his story his defense team laid out at trial.

There is no evidence he hit trayvon with a punch or a kick or any offensive move other than the single gunshot wound. Unless you believe trayvon managed to break Zim's nose, give him black eyes and cut up the back of his head after being shot, it is somewhat unlikely that Zim initiated the physical portion of the fight.

Clearly Zim initiated the verbal confrontation, but its not at all clear that he initiated the physical portion. There is a chance that he swung on and missed trayvon or that he tried to grab trayvon rather than hit him, but these two claims are unprovable either way.

Obviously Zim is not tough at all. A large part of his defense was establishing his softness and inability to physically defend himself without shooting trayvon.

Anyways Zim's life has an expiration date on it. I said it a while ago and i'm sticking to it. He will be killed in the next 2 years. Anybody can be killed with a gun. Lots of people want to kill zimmerman.

Intersting. Hard to instigate a fight from inside your car. Perhaps if he would have listened to the operator he wouldn't have ruined two people's lives. Although, go ahead, keep being a ****ing moron. It's cool to go against the grain on the internet.

Pointguard
08-25-2013, 12:04 AM
His MMA trainer at trial (he was under oath and I dont think anyone would lie at a murder trial for a customer of theirs under oath) testified that he was the physically weakest male he ever met and that he had no aptitude for fighting.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/08/just-physically-soft-zimmermans-mma-instructor-says-he-was-a-lousy-fighter/

There was evidence presented that trayvon had a habit of fighting. He had gotten suspended from school for fighting. he had multiple text messages where he bragged about winning fights.

Do you believe the trainer or do you believe that Trayvon had a habit of fighting? Its hard to believe in both. Zimmerman had like only two confirmed received blows as by the evidence presented. A teenager who would be totally wild with a stranger fighting him because he had it out for him for no reason (and whom he might believe trying to kill him or rape him). And you believe this teenager was a very experienced fighter. Zimmerman had enough confidence to go behind his back and get the gun and perhaps receive only his two blows of the fight. Very few non trained people can hold a teenager down for a minute and receive only two blows and then after a minute of holding him down be confident enough to put one hand behind his back. A weak person has no chance.

You will blindly believe both because it fits what you want to believe. But it makes no sense. Very few people can be in a street fight with a teenager for a minute, much less in a compromised position. Which side of the story do you believe? The physical evidence, definitely says Zimmerman was very strong and at the least had control enough to put one hand behind his back a minute into a fight.

The whole thing escalated and its impossible to prove how it became physical. The physical evidence however imo confirms that the first offensive move that landed was one delivered by trayvon.
What is that physical evidence?

Patrick Chewing
08-25-2013, 12:09 AM

Future rep

Pointguard
08-25-2013, 12:12 AM
Intersting. Hard to instigate a fight from inside your car. Perhaps if he would have listened to the operator he wouldn't have ruined two people's lives.
This. Zimmerman made the guy a criminal in his mind. Then pursued him. Then confronted him without identifying himself. And then shot him. His whole night was that of instigation. But some folks are hell bent that Trayvon got his moment in there.

Raymone
08-25-2013, 12:21 AM
Why are you idiots rehashing shit that has already been discussed ad nauseum on ISH and considered in court?

He was tried. He was found not guilty. He had the multiple injuries, documented. His own trainer rated him 0.5/10 as a fighter. He was screaming for help on his back while he was being assaulted and then fired at his attacker on top of him. Get over it.

http://i.imgur.com/882KA1B.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LIeBFfS.jpg

DeuceWallaces
08-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Ha, look at this butt-hurt douche sending me PM's over this lame shit.

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/2391/q308.png

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 12:42 AM

You didn't sound this confident in your reply to that message. If you need to talk it out, I can still help you with whatever issue your having. You could consider my your older, bigger brother, and you my skinny, goofy sister. I lend my shoulder for you to cry on, young fella. We CAN fix you.:rockon:

Rasheed1
08-25-2013, 12:50 AM

:cheers:

DeuceWallaces
08-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Ha, you mean this response?

Ha what are you talking about? I don't know who you are but I'm glad you're trying to make a name for yourself. Good luck on ISH and the internetz in general.

I still don't know who you are, but I'm happy you're trying to move up.

BasedTom
08-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, N****?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 12:55 AM
Ha, you mean this response?

I still don't know who you are, but I'm happy you're trying to move up.
Yup that's the one, I have no idea who you are either, which is why I was surprised by your original reply to me. I figured you were just trolling me, I figured I'd return the favor. :pimp:

DeuceWallaces
08-25-2013, 12:56 AM
Why are you idiots rehashing shit that has already been discussed ad nauseum on ISH and considered in court?

He was tried. He was found not guilty. He had the multiple injuries, documented. His own trainer rated him 0.5/10 as a fighter. He was screaming for help on his back while he was being assaulted and then fired at his attacker on top of him. Get over it.

http://i.imgur.com/882KA1B.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LIeBFfS.jpg

I don't know about you, but if I realized I just murdered an unarmed kid I'd probably break my own nose and hit my head on a wall; but that's just me.

qrich
08-25-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't know about you, but if I realized I just murdered an unarmed kid I'd probably break my own nose and hit my head on a wall; but that's just me.

Of course that's what he did. Along with re-enacting a scene from his favorite movie and calculating the perfect lie about his weight.

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, N****?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."
BAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :cheers:

EDIT: Tom, did you just type this up just now or did you pull it off a website somewhere? I took a picture with my iPhone, sent it to a buddy or two of mine. I expect a rant back from one of them in the morning, lol.

DeuceWallaces
08-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Yup that's the one, I have no idea who you are either, which is why I was surprised by your original reply to me. I figured you were just trolling me, I figured I'd return the favor. :pimp:

You appear to be the only troll in this thread.

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 01:05 AM
You appear to be the only troll in this thread.
I have yet to begin to troll you in here. I would have went all in with facts from the Zimmerman case to ruffle your lanky feathers.

EDIT: I would have probably started with this dumb point of view. "I don't know about you, but if I realized I just murdered an unarmed kid I'd probably break my own nose and hit my head on a wall; but that's just me." -You

DeuceWallaces
08-25-2013, 01:08 AM
I have yet to begin to troll you in here. I would have went all in with facts from the Zimmerman case to ruffle your lanky feathers.

Well let's see it internet tough-guy wannabe.

BasedTom
08-25-2013, 01:20 AM
I think that what happened to Trayvon was terribly unfortunate, but as someone who followed the trial, I honestly believe that the jury reached the right verdict. The defense was HORRIBLE. They couldn't provide any evidence, and much of their arguments fell into blatant emotional appeals that were frankly insulting of the jury's intelligence.

I don't think anybody "won" from this tragedy. Aside from the media who probably got crazy ratings for their coverage of it. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman probably will be dead in the near future. Well, I suppose O'Mara and West are going to get a lot of new clients, but in my opinion, they did an excellent job.

Thankfully, there weren't race riots or any further unnecessary violence as a result of the verdict. I'm perfectly okay with people disagreeing with the result of the trial. I'm against people ignorantly deciding to back one side without even have attempting to look up the details besides the exaggeration and politically driven bs their friends tell them on twitter; or what Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton says on TV.

BasedTom
08-25-2013, 01:28 AM
EDIT: Tom, did you just type this up just now or did you pull it off a website somewhere? I took a picture with my iPhone, sent it to a buddy or two of mine. I expect a rant back from one of them in the morning, lol.
I copied and pasted it from somewhere else. It's from back during the trial.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/the-z-trial-meme.jpg
With the whole regrettable media circus going on, I have to say that it was a fairly enjoyable trial to watch unfold. The only thing that bothers me was when people were "Trayvon"ing (posing on the ground in a hoodie, mimicing a dead Trayvon holding skittles and Arizona Iced Tea).

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Well let's see it internet tough-guy wannabe.
You really aren't even worth the time, the case if over, your side lost, no back and forth bullshit banter is going to result in a victory for you, so really there is no incentive for me to engage, I've already won. No need to bully you, you aren't a threat to me. I lift, LOL

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 01:45 AM
I think that what happened to Trayvon was terribly unfortunate, but as someone who followed the trial, I honestly believe that the jury reached the right verdict. The defense was HORRIBLE. They couldn't provide any evidence, and much of their arguments fell into blatant emotional appeals that were frankly insulting of the jury's intelligence.

I don't think anybody "won" from this tragedy. Aside from the media who probably got crazy ratings for their coverage of it. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman probably will be dead in the near future. Well, I suppose O'Mara and West are going to get a lot of new clients, but in my opinion, they did an excellent job.

Thankfully, there weren't race riots or any further unnecessary violence as a result of the verdict. I'm perfectly okay with people disagreeing with the result of the trial. I'm against people ignorantly deciding to back one side without even have attempting to look up the details besides the exaggeration and politically driven bs their friends tell them on twitter; or what Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton says on TV.

Bingo, Like you I also watched the entire court case from the beginning. I agree with your point of view on the case, it reflects my own.

Raymone
08-25-2013, 01:47 AM
Let's just use this thread to post pics from the trial. Got any more good ones, BasedTom?

http://i.imgur.com/jtzOduw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YtppUXRl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9g3zB2R.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZJazjCM.gif

http://i.imgur.com/A8gQb3Z.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8xFPpXH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ce1IzMx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5BOVUz3.gif

Rasheed1
08-25-2013, 01:54 AM
You really aren't even worth the time, the case if over, your side lost, no back and forth bullshit banter is going to result in a victory for you, so really there is no incentive for me to engage, I've already won. No need to bully you, you aren't a threat to me. I lift, LOL

what did you win?

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Let's just use this thread to post pics from the trial. Got any more good ones, BasedTom?

http://i.imgur.com/jtzOduw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YtppUXRl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9g3zB2R.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZJazjCM.gif
Oh shit...if were posting Rachel pictures or gifs... I might start crying tears of joy. I can't believe she was the star witness...for the defense, lol. Poor girl

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 01:57 AM
what did you win?
The hypothetical debate. I know you're a smart dude, I know you comprehended what I said, cmon.

BasedTom
08-25-2013, 02:04 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/george-zimmerman-gif.gif
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mark-omara-1800-kickass.jpg
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/don-west-hitman.jpg
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/best-friends-lunch-meme.jpg

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 02:05 AM

http://i.imgur.com/8xFPpXH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ce1IzMx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5BOVUz3.gif
The Nancy Grace image...priceless..I approve good sir..

Rasheed1
08-25-2013, 02:06 AM
The hypothetical debate. I know you're a smart dude, I know you comprehended what I said, cmon.

I comprehend very well... that is why I asked the question..

every man sees his "victories" in his own little way..

:confusedshrug: I sometimes have to ask where it occurred.. people see what they want you know..

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 02:09 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/george-zimmerman-gif.gif
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mark-omara-1800-kickass.jpg
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/don-west-hitman.jpg
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/best-friends-lunch-meme.jpg
O...M...G you guys are killing me.. the zim drawing with hamburgers, LOL. I haven't seen that particular zoolander gif either, lol.

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 02:21 AM
I comprehend very well... that is why I asked the question..

every man sees his "victories" in his own little way..

:confusedshrug: I sometimes have to ask where it occurred.. people see what they want you know..
It's all good man, I see the other sides point of view as well, I'm not saying the guy was a model citizen, far from it, I was just giving my observation to an open question on why he might be buying a shotgun, that's how this whole thing started. I don't hold any ill will towards someone who disagrees with me, I just hope the respect is mutual and we can keep the dialogue going without resorting to name calling. I'm guilty of that sometimes, but I try to keep it civil for the most part. Sorry if I offended you with some of my views on this topic. :cheers:

Rasheed1
08-25-2013, 02:24 AM
It's all good man, I see the other sides point of view as well, I'm not saying the guy was a model citizen, far from it, I was just giving my observation to an open question on why he might be buying a shotgun, that's how this whole thing started. I don't hold any ill will towards someone who disagrees with me, I just hope the respect is mutual and we can keep the dialogue going without resorting to name calling. I'm guilty of that sometimes, but I try to keep it civil for the most part. Sorry if I offended you with some of my views on this topic. :cheers:

everyone is entitled to his own point of view :cheers:

BasedTom
08-25-2013, 02:26 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/p480x480/972294_561118257267229_1658113097_n.jpg
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/don-west-dancing-skeleton-gif.gif

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 02:31 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/p480x480/972294_561118257267229_1658113097_n.jpg
]
Holy shit.. it's Chris Dorner..:eek:

gigantes
08-25-2013, 02:48 AM
btw, nobody from the

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 03:01 AM
btw, nobody from the ’zimmerman’ side here ever did reply on this...

condemned, raymone, based tom, mavsuperfan, etc-- want to give it a try?

http://whonoze.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/lies/
What is it? Ill take a look at it.

Edit: Having taken a look at the inconsistencies of the stories and the changes within them, I've come to the same conclusion that I've already had. George may have been guilty of being a racist, bigot, wanna-be cop reject, fulfilling his fantasies by being a roleplaying vigilante in his spare time, he obviously is a liar, but I come to the same conclusion as before, you can't convict someone for second degree murder for being a trash human being, it takes conclusive, without a shadow of a doubt, evidence. Clearly there is a part of the story that we will never know, but even being 98% sure George initiated the fight with Trayvon , without even GETTING into the stand your ground law, it's not enough for a conviction. It's the way our justice department is structured for the time being, it's not perfect, but it's what we have.

Do I think he should have been convicted for second degree murder? No
Do I think he should have gotten off the hook completely? I don't think that either.

Bottom line, the prosecution failed horribly in creating a case against George Zimmerman, a guilty man walked free. Do I think he is guilty of second degree murder and deserved to spend the rest of his life in prison? No I don't. That doesn't mean I don't think he deserved something..

In a nut shell, that's my honest opinion. I hope I replied to your satisfaction.

gigantes
08-25-2013, 09:25 AM
What is it? Ill take a look at it.

Edit: Having taken a look at the inconsistencies of the stories and the changes within them, I've come to the same conclusion that I've already had. George may have been guilty of being a racist, bigot, wanna-be cop reject, fulfilling his fantasies by being a roleplaying vigilante in his spare time, he obviously is a liar, but I come to the same conclusion as before, you can't convict someone for second degree murder for being a trash human being, it takes conclusive, without a shadow of a doubt, evidence. Clearly there is a part of the story that we will never know, but even being 98% sure George initiated the fight with Trayvon , without even GETTING into the stand your ground law, it's not enough for a conviction. It's the way our justice department is structured for the time being, it's not perfect, but it's what we have.

Do I think he should have been convicted for second degree murder? No
Do I think he should have gotten off the hook completely? I don't think that either.

Bottom line, the prosecution failed horribly in creating a case against George Zimmerman, a guilty man walked free. Do I think he is guilty of second degree murder and deserved to spend the rest of his life in prison? No I don't. That doesn't mean I don't think he deserved something..

In a nut shell, that's my honest opinion. I hope I replied to your satisfaction.
nice reply; thank you for that. :cheers:

we're not so far apart, i think. to me it was only ever manslaughter, not 2nd degree murder. the area where i would disagree with you is in bold.

just due to the properties of reality, you can rarely know anything for sure, if ever. IMO best you can really do is to verify or falsify, although they are not mutually exclusive either. that may not be the way the FL justice system works, and i get that, and angela corey may be a sorry excuse for a prosecutor, and i get that, too... but such things are an aside from the simple reality of this:

it very much appears to me that george zimmerman was the primary reason for that boy's death.

no george zimmerman driving along that day, no reason to doubt trayvon martin makes it home safely from his candy run.

MavsSuperFan
08-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Intersting. Hard to instigate a fight from inside your car. Perhaps if he would have listened to the operator he wouldn't have ruined two people's lives. Although, go ahead, keep being a ****ing moron. It's cool to go against the grain on the internet.

Absolutely agree he should have stayed in the car, I clearly said I was against vigilantism. Still thats not a crime. And I agree that racial profiling is wrong, and would even be open to legislation against it. But you cant pass a law and retroactively enforce it.

I am not sure why you are being so hostile when people try to express an opinion different than yours in a respectful manner.

I am not really going against the grain... You realize at court the jury found zim not guilty of murder which means they judged the shooting as self defense right?

Do you believe the trainer or do you believe that Trayvon had a habit of fighting? Its hard to believe in both.

I dont see how Zim being a bad fighter and trayvon having a habit of fighting as being contradictory. I believe both and dont see how they contradict.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida-zimmerman-defense

An article from cnn detailing about trayvon's texts. Unless you challenge CNN's reporting as biased. I have already posted a link to an article discussing Zim's MMA trainer's testimony. I dont think someone would lie for a client at a murder trial under oath.

Zimmerman had like only two confirmed received blows as by the evidence presented.

Please provide a source for this. I dont think at all its clear how many times zim was hit, but I think its clear that trayvon did not get hit once by a melee blow.

Here is my source detailing zim's injuries again.

A teenager who would be totally wild with a stranger fighting him because he had it out for him for no reason (and whom he might believe trying to kill him or rape him). And you believe this teenager was a very experienced fighter.

I am not saying for sure he was a great fighter, but I think its clear he was more physically capable than Zimmerman. Trayvon had gotten suspend from school for fighting in the past and he had various text message bragging about his fighting skill. Even if you dismiss that the physical evidence of zim's broken nose, black eyes and cuts to the back of his head give an indication that trayvon was clearly the better fighter of the 2. I know legal trayvon was not an adult, but physically the 17 year old trayvon was more physically capable than the fat short zimmerman.

Zimmerman had enough confidence to go behind his back and get the gun and perhaps receive only his two blows of the fight.

I remember that zim had his gun around his hip/waist. And further where are you getting that he was only struck twice?

Very few non trained people can hold a teenager down for a minute and receive only two blows and then after a minute of holding him down be confident enough to put one hand behind his back. A weak person has no chance.

Yeah I am not sure if your are trolling now... First of all even the prosecution concedes that trayvon was on top of zimmerman. Secondly there are cuts to the back of zimmerman's head. Zim never held trayvon down... At least there is no evidence indicating that.

Please read the article detailing zims injuries and trayvon's autopsy report

You will blindly believe both because it fits what you want to believe. But it makes no sense. Very few people can be in a street fight with a teenager for a minute, much less in a compromised position. Which side of the story do you believe?

Actually during the initial reporting of the story I thought Zim killed a 12 year old boy stalking him down a shooting him in the back while he ran. I thought zim should have gotten the death penalty.

Facts that I learned during the trial changed my opinion that it was murder and instead I believe now zim racially profiled trayvon, and antagonized him, but he shot trayvon to stop trayvon from forcing his head into the ground, which trayvon was doing while mounted on top of zimmerman after he knocked him down. Also zim got his nose broken and had black eyes at the end.

Basically I reached the same conclusion as the jury

The physical evidence, definitely says Zimmerman was very strong and at the least had control enough to put one hand behind his back a minute into a fight.

We will just have to agree to disagree. I dont interpret this medical report and autopsy report at all as you have.

I don't think zim had any control of the fight. I think he was on his back and in a panic as his head was being forced into the ground, reached down to his hip and pulled out his hand.

What is that physical evidence?

Pointguard
08-26-2013, 12:25 PM
I dont see how Zim being a bad fighter and trayvon having a habit of fighting as being contradictory. I believe both and dont see how they contradict.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida-zimmerman-defense

An article from cnn detailing about trayvon's texts. Unless you challenge CNN's reporting as biased. I have already posted a link to an article discussing Zim's MMA trainer's testimony. I dont think someone would lie for a client at a murder trial under oath.

You didn't read what I wrote: Once again... If I am fighting a young teen (and you believe TM is hostile and a very experienced fighter) for a minute, screaming, and in an underneath position for a good portion of that fight and all I got was a busted nose out of the deal and evidence of tussling and was able to go behind his back to get a gun from the bottom position after all of that... you can't be weak. If you have every been in a street fight, 20 seconds is a long time, especially if a teen has fear for his life or safety and the other knowing there is a deadly weapon involved.

If you never been in a street fight just say it. Fighting a streetfight in close quarters, for a half of minute, with fear involved on both sides is more energy draining than 3 intense full court games of Bball. But this fight was a full minute. They said Trayvon's ring show evidence of only one blow at the trial. Now there could have been an elbow and some ground wrestling but show me evidence of of more than one blow. A minute fight with FEAR is wild energy. And you are convinced that TM is experienced, hyped and in a foul disposition. Evidence showed that TM might have only have landed a left handed blow which is uncommon for a right handed guy - which could easily suggest that, that blow came when TM put one hand behind his back to get his gun.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/10/george-zimmerman-murder-trayvon-martin-autopsy

Your source confirms that it may have been a one punch scenario as well but it says that Zim's personal doctor says he had two black eyes and a broken nose.

If you ever been in a street fight, 15 minutes to an hour later you see everything - especially swelling. At 27 years old, black eyes do not go away the next day for detective interviews. The guy had no swelling at all, which is one of the most amazing things that whole night.

I am not saying for sure he was a great fighter, but I think its clear he was more physically capable than Zimmerman. Trayvon had gotten suspend from school for fighting in the past and he had various text message bragging about his fighting skill. Even if you dismiss that the physical evidence of zim's broken nose, black eyes and cuts to the back of his head give an indication that trayvon was clearly the better fighter of the 2. I know legal trayvon was not an adult, but physically the 17 year old trayvon was more physically capable than the fat short zimmerman.

Anybody that has a street fight for a minute with a young teen in fear, in close quarters, and supposedly in a compromised position, and feels he can put one hand behind his back after that minute is not the weakest man around. But you have slyly presented claims that TM wasn't just a regular teen, he was mean, experienced and having a bad day. But this weakling can handle him for a minute and then put one hand behind his back. You really believe that?

Yeah I am not sure if your are trolling now... First of all even the prosecution concedes that trayvon was on top of zimmerman. Secondly there are cuts to the back of zimmerman's head. Zim never held trayvon down... At least there is no evidence indicating that.

The prosecution was pretty much garbage. the linear slice cuts on Zim's head were not likely directly caused by TM. Could you explain that if you do believe that? But to your point, if you believe Zimmerman was on the bottom the whole time and the weakest guy around (you quoted the MMA guy as saying this but I didn't see it), then how does he not get any swelling in a minute fight? How does Trayvon only have evidence of throwing one blow? You have to be really strong to command a fight from below or manage to come out with evidence of only one blow from TM.

Actually during the initial reporting of the story I thought Zim killed a 12 year old boy stalking him down a shooting him in the back while he ran. I thought zim should have gotten the death penalty.

Facts that I learned during the trial changed my opinion that it was murder and instead I believe now zim racially profiled trayvon, and antagonized him, but he shot trayvon to stop trayvon from forcing his head into the ground, which trayvon was doing while mounted on top of zimmerman after he knocked him down. Also zim got his nose broken and had black eyes at the end.

Instant disappearing black eyes? Stop what you are reading and look for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c

You believe GZ has an anti swelling head as well? That he can have his head slammed into concrete and it not swell up? Do you believe he's some new human on the evolutionary chain that recuperates like Wolverine but surely can't fight like Wolverine?

gigantes
08-26-2013, 01:31 PM
...Instant disappearing black eyes? Stop what you are reading and look for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c

You believe GZ has an anti swelling head as well? That he can have his head slammed into concrete and it not swell up? Do you believe he's some new human on the evolutionary chain that recuperates like Wolverine but surely can't fight like Wolverine?
video quality wasn't great... seemed like i might have seen some purpling under his eyes. are there better pics / video for that?

one thing about the concrete-- if his body really was on the grass while his head was against the the edge of the concrete, it could explain the cuts on the back of his head and why there's no swelling.

other than that, zimmerman in that video... i don't know... when i'm not suspending my disbelief, he sure seems to be spinning a web of lies, obfuscation and misinformation...

- he has TM running on the 911 call, just walking steadily in the walk through.

- he has himself acting completely non-confrontationally in the walk through with TM basically going psycho on him, while his GF overheard ZIMS shouting "what are you doing around here!"

- he has TM raining blows and slamming his head on the sidewalk until he felt it was about to explode, when the evidence does not support that at all.

- IIRC from other evidence, the car parking explanation he gave was determined to be false.

mentiroso, mentiroso, pantalones en fuego, jorge? :no:

Burgz V2
08-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Who gives a shit?

exactly.

MavsSuperFan
08-26-2013, 04:43 PM
You didn't read what I wrote: Once again... If I am fighting a young teen (and you believe TM is hostile and a very experienced fighter) for a minute, screaming, and in an underneath position for a good portion of that fight and all I got was a busted nose out of the deal and evidence of tussling and was able to go behind his back to get a gun from the bottom position after all of that... you can't be weak. If you have every been in a street fight, 20 seconds is a long time, especially if a teen has fear for his life or safety and the other knowing there is a deadly weapon involved.

I have never said I thought he was an experienced fighter, I have said he had a history of fighting. I dont know how good of a fighter trayvon was. I think its clear that he was a better fighter than Zim. You are honestly the first and only person I have ever met that says Zim had control of the fight. Look I am sorry but a lot of stuff came up at trial that showed trayvon in a negative light and made it seem realistic that he would react violently when verbally confronted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/breaking-trayvon-martin-alledged-to-have-assaulted-his-teacher/
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/us/zimmermans-lawyers-release-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/26/10872124-trayvon-martin-was-suspended-three-times-from-school?lite

None of that justifies what happened to trayvon, but I think you are being ridiculous claiming that Zimmerman had a physical advantage over trayvon. And to be clear I against vigilantism. IMO zim had no business looking for the burglars responsible for the recent break ins and he racially profiled trayvon.

able to go behind his back to get a gun from the bottom position after all of that
where are you getting that he got a gun from the back of his body? He got the gun from his waist, on his hip.

If you never been in a street fight just say it.

Nope, and proud of it. I am a nice guy and I hang out with adults. What kind of adult looks up to street fighters? Are you trying to impress people online with your fighting abilities? Are you 12?

Personally I think dumbasses that are violent and get into fights consistently are stupid. I look up to people who have an education and get employable skills, and get good careers, not dumb asses that walk around being alpha.:oldlol:

Also already said it in another thread here that my "fighting" history is limited to 3 quasi-fights in my whole life. 2 was in elementary school that were my fault and I feel really guilty about nowadays. I went to a private school and this group I was in started picking on a new kid because he was poorer, anyways even then I thought it was wrong, but I was afraid I would be ostracized by the group and I forget the details but ended up "fighting" the other kid. Honestly we just punched each other in the arm for a bit and pushing and shoving.

2nd one was a little older and the same scenario but this time people called the kid gay. Due to peer pressure and fear that I would become the target I joined in the bullying, but even then I knew it was wrong. Looking back I would apologize to both these guys if I could and if I remembered their last names.

3rd guy was a douchebag but we just kind of grappled standing up and pushed and shoveled. :lol It probably looked more gay than anything else.

Your source confirms that it may have been a one punch scenario as well but it says that Zim's personal doctor says he had two black eyes and a broken nose.

That evidence was presented at trial. Are you telling me you think the prosecution would not have challenged faulty evidence? Also in a murder investigation people dont lie under oath for a guy they barely know. I might lie for my mom, my dad, and my siblings. No way I lie for one of my clients.

Anybody that has a street fight for a minute with a young teen in fear, in close quarters, and supposedly in a compromised position, and feels he can put one hand behind his back after that minute is not the weakest man around. But you have slyly presented claims that TM wasn't just a regular teen, he was mean, experienced and having a bad day. But this weakling can handle him for a minute and then put one hand behind his back. You really believe that?

I dont think trayvon was afraid of zim. Trayvon was taller, stronger and zim is a short fat dude. I am not saying trayvon was a great professional fighter. I am saying he was better than zim. Probably what happened was they were on the ground and zim tried to hold trayvon's arms to stop the beating, which limited the damage, but zim couldnt get trayvon off of him and zim cowardly reacted by shooting him.

The prosecution was pretty much garbage. the linear slice cuts on Zim's head were not likely directly caused by TM. Could you explain that if you do believe that?

I think it happened as trayvon was attempting to force zim's head into the ground. As he was doing this, I am guess zim attempted to resist, Eg. trying to hold his head up and using his arms to try to push trayvon's arms and hands off his head. Trayvon probably didn't succeed every single time he tried to force zim's head into the ground. Probably his head scraped the ground a couple of times. This proves to me that trayvon was on top.

But you have slyly presented claims that TM wasn't just a regular teen, he was mean, experienced and having a bad day.

:facepalm I have never said that... All I said was clearly trayvon was in control of the fight. Maybe that's a testament to him being an above average fighter, maybe that's a testament to zim being extremely weak, maybe its a combination of that, I don't know. I do know that throughout the whole thing zim never managed to hit trayvon once with a melee maneuver and by the end zim had a broken nose, 2 black eyes and cuts to the back of his head.

Zim's mma instructor testified as him being extremely physically weak and having poor fighting skills. I don't think it is reasonable to expect an mma instructor to lie, under oath, at a murder trial from a client of theirs. Once again there are people I would lie for under oath to protect at a murder trial, a client of mine is not one of them.

Look you and I interpret the evidence differently, this isnt productive for either of us, we just have to agree to disagree. I claim to the same conclusion as the jury, while you have this idea that zim was in control of the fighting and on top of trayvon.

Edit: we are all wasting time anyways. Zim will likely be killed soon. Despite what the court found, many people still think he killed trayvon in cold blood. Dude signed his death warrant that night.

Pointguard
08-26-2013, 05:25 PM
video quality wasn't great... seemed like i might have seen some purpling under his eyes. are there better pics / video for that?

Black eyes from punches are not soft little under the eye dark spots. They look like this: http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/gabrielaubryblackeye1.jpg

As opposed to walking into glass where it is sometimes dubious and the brain actually angles off the blow and small dark marks are left below the eye. If Zim was able to obtain two soft black eyes without swelling anywhere it would have been another marvel of the night.

one thing about the concrete-- if his body really was on the grass while his head was against the the edge of the concrete, it could explain the cuts on the back of his head and why there's no swelling.
You can bang your head on the door in your house which has a hard 90degree angle and it won't leave a slice cut like the slice cuts that Zim had: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1079045!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg
Which seems like he might have hit his head on a sprinkler or garden tool. But any violent hit to the head will cause bruising or swelling. Hard hits on concrete, no matter what the angle, will never just leave cuts. The edge of the concrete would actually be more likely to cause swelling. The skull needs swelling to protect the brain in humans. Now Zimmermans might be different.

gigantes
08-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Black eyes from punches are not soft little under the eye dark spots. They look like this: http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/gabrielaubryblackeye1.jpg

As opposed to walking into glass where it is sometimes dubious and the brain actually angles off the blow and small dark marks are left below the eye. If Zim was able to obtain two soft black eyes without swelling anywhere it would have been another marvel of the night.
you're generalising. logically there should be a whole range of black eyes, from almost nothing to a world of purple-black. different blows in different situations are going to produce different results.

OTOH, TM's hands showed damage from only ONE blow, correct? unless i missed something, only one of the three blows to zimmerman's face is explained by a TM action.

You can bang your head on the door in your house which has a hard 90degree angle and it won't leave a slice cut like the slice cuts that Zim had: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1079045!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg
Which seems like he might have hit his head on a sprinkler or garden tool. But any violent hit to the head will cause bruising or swelling. Hard hits on concrete, no matter what the angle, will never just leave cuts. The edge of the concrete would actually be more likely to cause swelling. The skull needs swelling to protect the brain in humans. Now Zimmermans might be different.
you're missing my point: if his head was resting on that edge of concrete that we saw in the video, and it was jerked to the side (like during a struggle), that could be a reason for a long cut like that without bruising. sometimes those edges are pretty sharp, in fact.

Pointguard
08-26-2013, 06:09 PM
I have never said I thought he was an experienced fighter, I have said he had a history of fighting. I dont know how good of a fighter trayvon was.

Its the same thing. Experienced means he has a history of it.

I think its clear that he was a better fighter than Zim. You are honestly the first and only person I have ever met that says Zim had control of the fight. Look I am sorry but a lot of stuff came up at trial that showed trayvon in a negative light and made it seem realistic that he would react violently when verbally confronted.

This is irrelevant to the discussion. But while we are here Zimmerman was a violent guy to girlfriends, police, house guest of his mother and during work sometimes without verbal confrontation. Which is worse?

None of that justifies what happened to trayvon, but I think you are being ridiculous claiming that Zimmerman had a physical advantage over trayvon. And to be clear I against vigilantism. IMO zim had no business looking for the burglars responsible for the recent break ins and he racially profiled trayvon.
No, I never said that, and you know I never said that, but he wasn't weak like you claim.

where are you getting that he got a gun from the back of his body? He got the gun from his waist, on his hip.

At the very least he couldn't get it without exposing his face, right? Which would definitely lead to a blow.

Nope, and proud of it. I am a nice guy and I hang out with adults. What kind of adult looks up to street fighters? Are you trying to impress people online with your fighting abilities? Are you 12?

Not at all. Why are you jumping to complete nonsense? Did I once talk of my fighting prowess??? If you have no idea what it is like to be in a life and death situation then I can't make you imagine it. If you never been in a fight then its going to be hard to imagine what it is like to be in one. You can't call somebody weak who has been in that situation for a minute. You did it.

Personally I think dumbasses that are violent and get into fights consistently are stupid. I look up to people who have an education and get employable skills, and get good careers, not dumb asses that walk around being alpha.

Great don't ever get into a fight it if you can. I mentor at risk youth, I break up fights. I convert fighters into builders, family men and constructive men of society. Most meaningful things in your life will be built upon you understanding things for yourself. An Alpha has dominion over the concepts in his orbit first and then executes them at a supreme level. You and your friends can toss that thought around. It will register with some and not with others. Some are gullible and will take things the wrong way... .

3rd guy was a douchebag but we just kind of grappled standing up and pushed and shoveled. :lol It probably looked more gay than anything else.

Thank goodness they weren't violent. But its more important to get the lessons from them.

That evidence was presented at trial. Are you telling me you think the prosecution would not have challenged faulty evidence? Also in a murder investigation people dont lie under oath for a guy they barely know. I might lie for my mom, my dad, and my siblings. No way I lie for one of my clients.

Zim lied like crazy and the prosecution didn't even present him as a liar. They didn't talk about his many many inconsistencies.

I think it happened as trayvon was attempting to force zim's head into the ground. As he was doing this, I am guess zim attempted to resist, Eg. trying to hold his head up and using his arms to try to push trayvon's arms and hands off his head. Trayvon probably didn't succeed every single time he tried to force zim's head into the ground. Probably his head scraped the ground a couple of times. This proves to me that trayvon was on top.
My only suggestion is that Zim had some control to limit damages in a minute long fight.

:facepalm I have never said that... All I said was clearly trayvon was in control of the fight. Maybe that's a testament to him being an above average fighter, maybe that's a testament to zim being extremely weak, maybe its a combination of that, I don't know. I do know that throughout the whole thing zim never managed to hit trayvon once with a melee maneuver and by the end zim had a broken nose, 2 black eyes and cuts to the back of his head.
Why are you face palming. You don't read the articles you put out there. They are clearly suggesting that. And they all support the same idea. You don't read what you put out there. Zimmerman is bigger guy with a deadly weapon on him, he doesn't want it to be a striking match and he was extremely successful at it not being much of one. Him not striking Trayvon doesn't mean he wasn't in control. He wants it to be a wrestling match which is what the evidence suggest. Striking is very risky business if you got a gun on you.

Zim's mma instructor testified as him being extremely physically weak and having poor fighting skills. I don't think it is reasonable to expect an mma instructor to lie, under oath, at a murder trial from a client of theirs. Once again there are people I would lie for under oath to protect at a murder trial, a client of mine is not one of them.
He uses Zimmerman's name as advertisement! What better advertisement than having a weakling handle a black teen in the dark. At that stage of the game the instructor had seen how inept the prosecution was and definitely was convinced that they weren't going to interview the other weaklings at his facility. The inept prosecution didn't even bring up the establishments vested interest in Zimmerman.

Edit: we are all wasting time anyways. Zim will likely be killed soon. Despite what the court found, many people still think he killed trayvon in cold blood. Dude signed his death warrant that night.

I think the guy has a death wish myself but ain't my job to wish it on anybody.

qrich
08-26-2013, 06:31 PM
This is done, let it die out already.

He's in his full rights to purchase one gun. He's in his rights to eat at Burger King. He's in his rights to do whatever is in the extent of the law. Just sad people are arguing with crap.

Raymone
08-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Guys like PG and gigantes are just butthurt that the verdict wasn't at all what they predicted or wanted it to be. They wouldn't listen to reason during the trial, and they certainly won't now.

gigantes
08-26-2013, 06:51 PM
Guys like PG and gigantes are just butthurt that the verdict wasn't at all what they predicted or wanted it to be. They wouldn't listen to reason during the trial, and they certainly won't now.
first of all, you're a f--king idiot.

second of all, i changed my position a couple times in the process as i learned and reflected on things. my current POV is that zimmerman commit manslaughter. i'm still waiting to see if anyone can show me that i'm wrong.

lastly, you're a f--king idiot.

Burgz V2
08-26-2013, 08:00 PM
first of all, you're a f--king idiot.

second of all, i changed my position a couple times in the process as i learned and reflected on things. my current POV is that zimmerman commit manslaughter. i'm still waiting to see if anyone can show me that i'm wrong.

lastly, you're a f--king idiot.

he might be the worst troll on here. he's not worth this response.

shit, he's not even worth me saying that to you.

gigantes
08-26-2013, 08:24 PM
he might be the worst troll on here. he's not worth this response.

shit, he's not even worth me saying that to you.
yea, sorry... i lost it for a moment.

i put a large amount of attention and open-mindedness in to this case and greatly resent the implication that i'm a coaster.

longtime lurker
08-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Zimmerman's a piece of shit. That is all.