PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom might have marriage and drug problems

Spaulding
08-24-2013, 12:27 AM
"The marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is in crisis, and TMZ has learned ... the core reason is hardcore drug abuse.

Multiple sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lamar has had a problem for 2 years. It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehab. Lamar went to a facility in San Diego, but he was so resistant Khloe hired private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehab place to make sure he didn't leave. The P.I.s stood guard 24/7.

Our sources say Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to prevail upon him to stay. We're told after 3 weeks, Lamar left for good.

We're told Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season. But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.

As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, we're told Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double whammy ... but drugs are the main problem.

As for divorce ... neither Khloe nor Lamar has contacted a lawyer. As one source put it, "Khloe is more concerned about saving Lamar than ending her marriage."

We're told the situation has become dire. Sources tell us ... within the last 2 days, the entire family staged an intervention, trying to convince Lamar to go back to rehab, but he wouldn't have any of it.

In fact, on Wednesday morning, right after the failed intervention, Khloe threw Lamar out of the house and as you see from the pic (above), one of Lamar's friends is loading Lamar's stuff in his car as Lamar watches.

We attempted to reach Lamar for comment ... so far, no word back."

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/08/23/0824-akm-splash-lamar-odom-kicked-out-4.jpg

DuMa
08-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Scrotum is finally out of the league. :party:

alec613
08-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Domino effect of the failed CP3 trade

andremiller07
08-24-2013, 12:33 AM
If you realized you married a unintelligent pig you would resort to drugs as well. He messed up and couldn't deal with the anxiety and embarrassment he put on himself by dating Miss Piggy.

TheReal Kendall
08-24-2013, 12:44 AM
They both on drugs

Al Thornton
08-24-2013, 12:45 AM
damn i was really hoping he was coming back to the clippers. bj mullens as the only backup big man is really a problem.

SamuraiSWISH
08-24-2013, 12:49 AM
They both on drugs
She did lose a lot of weight recently.

poido123
08-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Drugs are really bad news for someone like Odom who has had such a tragic past...

Addictions tend to stick with people who have been through alot of shit to cover up their pain.

I hope he comes out of it.

Xiao Yao You
08-24-2013, 01:15 AM
We're told Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season.

He was? This certainly helps explain how he became useless almost overnight.

Budadiiii
08-24-2013, 02:02 AM
Weelllll....
He's not being insensitive. I would think losing your infant son would be an absolute dreadful thing to go through. Losing your mom and grandmother who he cared for deeply isn't a walk in the park and it's not easy to live with knowing your personal driver accidentally killed a pedestrian. I also think his father wasn't around, not sure on that though. All those things suck, but the majority of people deal with it and move on and don't become worthless drug addicts who can't take care of themselves. They also aren't 6'9 guys who are able to make millions by playing basketball. They move on, so can Lamar. There's no excuse for being this much of a spoiled little bitch.

Eric Cartman
08-24-2013, 02:17 AM
Really wished Kobe would come down on him with that sweet Mamba Wisdom.

Spaulding
08-24-2013, 02:25 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2251947/odomair.gif
http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lamar.gif

PickernRoller
08-24-2013, 02:27 AM
Really wished Kobe would come down on him with that sweet Mamba Wisdom.

Looking from afar hell NO. Kobe did made mentions when the trade happened that it was ODOM who requested the trade after the fallout of the CP3 trade with him rumored to be in the deal. He wanted out of Lakerland, he got out. Nikka too stupid. Kobe ain't baby sitting nobody. F'ck his sorry @ss he could have stayed - too big of an ego thinking he was a start in the league.

Dude wants to end his career so be it. Another victim of the Kobe effect - bums, journey men after leaving the Mamba.

Mr. Jabbar
08-24-2013, 02:32 AM
his wife really cares for him, that's good. some other biaches would have already filed a divorce, drug abuse + cheating, i've seen worse for less. regarding bball, odumb is not mentally capable of nba level, as proven through most of his years with the lakers, and all of the years with dallas & clippers...

sportjames23
08-24-2013, 03:34 AM
Explains why no team even wants to go near him. Especially the crap he pulled in Dallas. He's been on drugs and cheating? Such a basket case. When he attacked and vandalized the papparazzi's camera because he brought up the cheating thing which struck him. If he didn't cheat, he would roll up his windows and not care. But he knew he f'd up then went nuts.

Your infant son died? Okay we get it. Make another baby. Your driver runs over a motorcycle and kills a pedestrian? Get over it. Mom and grandmother died early in your life? Grow up and move on. Stop blaming the world.

:biggums:

Dude, that's fvcked up even by ISH standards. Seriously. I mean, your whole last paragraph was fvcked up, but that part was the most vile part.

LongLiveTheKing
08-24-2013, 03:41 AM
:biggums:

Dude, that's fvcked up even by ISH standards. Seriously. I mean, your whole last paragraph was fvcked up, but that part was the most vile part.
This, what is wrong with that guy? He acts like and infant passing away isn't a big deal?

bdreason
08-24-2013, 03:56 AM
... and on the next episode of "Living with Lamar".

RomeoLuvCasanova
08-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Clearly the Kardashian Klan leaked this to get sympathy for the incoming divorce. Now whether these allegations are true or not Khloe will be seen as the victim. Good job enjoying the PR spin.

FreezingTsmoove
08-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Explains why no team even wants to go near him. Especially the crap he pulled in Dallas. He's been on drugs and cheating? Such a basket case. When he attacked and vandalized the papparazzi's camera because he brought up the cheating thing which struck him. If he didn't cheat, he would roll up his windows and not care. But he knew he f'd up then went nuts.

Your infant son died? Okay we get it. Make another baby. Your driver runs over a motorcycle and kills a pedestrian? Get over it. Mom and grandmother died early in your life? Grow up and move on. Stop blaming the world.

Your a dumbass. Even having one of those problems would make me want to hurl. BTW the pedestrian that was killed is a 15 yr old kid FROM HIS HOMETOWN. How exactly do you man up and forget about that?

Shade8780
08-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Jesus. A lot of people would've just given up if all that shit happened to them. You actin' like you can just get over that easily? Let's see how long you survive if you were in his situation. Dumbass :facepalm

Scholar
08-24-2013, 10:07 AM

This

Is the dumbest, heartless piece of ****ing shit post I've read on ISH in a long time. You don't simply move on from shit like that, you imbecile. Fact of the matter is I'm surprised there aren't rumors coming out that LO has contemplated suicide.
I love how stupid ****s like you who have never been through even half the stressful shit Odom has gone through act as though you'd handle the situation "better." And the whole "he's making millions doing (insert job title here)" is such a stupid ass argument. Money is nice to have, but it doesn't replace the love lost.

Gtfo here with your insensitive garbage. You are lucky this is the Internet. You say something like that to people who have gone though painful events, you'll end up in the hospital, you stupid bitch.

I used to think you were a decent poster, but it's funny how one simple admittance to an insensitive opinion can change everyone's opinion of you.

R.I.P.
08-24-2013, 10:14 AM
"The marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is in crisis, and TMZ has learned ... the core reason is hardcore drug abuse.

Multiple sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lamar has had a problem for 2 years. It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehab. Lamar went to a facility in San Diego, but he was so resistant Khloe hired private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehab place to make sure he didn't leave. The P.I.s stood guard 24/7.

Our sources say Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to prevail upon him to stay. We're told after 3 weeks, Lamar left for good.

We're told Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season. But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.

As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, we're told Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double whammy ... but drugs are the main problem.

As for divorce ... neither Khloe nor Lamar has contacted a lawyer. As one source put it, "Khloe is more concerned about saving Lamar than ending her marriage."

We're told the situation has become dire. Sources tell us ... within the last 2 days, the entire family staged an intervention, trying to convince Lamar to go back to rehab, but he wouldn't have any of it.

In fact, on Wednesday morning, right after the failed intervention, Khloe threw Lamar out of the house and as you see from the pic (above), one of Lamar's friends is loading Lamar's stuff in his car as Lamar watches.

Lakers are some cold blooded mofos and Cuban is a sucka. Two years later it all makes sense.

R.I.P.
08-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Also funny that he was high as kite for two years, had to check into rehab and didn

nathanjizzle
08-24-2013, 10:55 AM
he never looked high on the show though :confusedshrug:

DStebb716
08-24-2013, 11:25 AM
This

Is the dumbest, heartless piece of ****ing shit post I've read on ISH in a long time. You don't simply move on from shit like that, you imbecile. Fact of the matter is I'm surprised there aren't rumors coming out that LO has contemplated suicide.
I love how stupid ****s like you who have never been through even half the stressful shit Odom has gone through act as though you'd handle the situation "better." And the whole "he's making millions doing (insert job title here)" is such a stupid ass argument. Money is nice to have, but it doesn't replace the love lost.

Gtfo here with your insensitive garbage. You are lucky this is the Internet. You say something like that to people who have gone though painful events, you'll end up in the hospital, you stupid bitch.

I used to think you were a decent poster, but it's funny how one simple admittance to an insensitive opinion can change everyone's opinion of you.

:applause:

Bandito
08-24-2013, 01:01 PM
She did lose a lot of weight recently.
That's the crack.

tpols
08-24-2013, 01:03 PM
Ah.. That's what they meant when they said Lamar loves ''candy''. Tricky

rhythmic
08-24-2013, 01:49 PM
This thread irritated me in a few ways, to be honest.
Just displays how much scum actually posts on ISH.

1) I personally find Khloe attractive, both physically and her personality. She's pretty outgoing and has a mind of her own, unlike her sisters. She isn't photogenic, but in person she is good looking. I've seen her in LA numerous times and was always attracted to her look. So I don't know why so many of you are trashing her appearance; it's not like any of you ever dated a girl better looking then her anyways.

2) That dipshit that had the audacity to say that Lamar should move on should (and hopefully) will get a beat down from someone soon if he actually talks like that (or believes) in the shit he says.

First off, Lamar's mom died of cancer when he was little. His father neglected him because he was a drug addict. He grew up without parents, that alone is not something ANYONE can move on from you jackass! Then he lost a child, which is pretty much the hardest thing a person can go through in my opinion. I have a daughter, and my life would be a wreck if I was to loss her. Heck, I might not even have a life if I did, she is my blessing and I'm sure Lamar's world completely crashed over his loss. Then his driver runs over a teenager who dies from the accident; I believe a few months after Lamar lost his child at birth. Subsequently, Lamar losses one of his closest cousins. And if anyone who grew up without parents, would understand their relationship was probably very very close with his cousin.

Just reading the articles about how good Lamar is to his dad despite his dad being a drug addict, display the kind of character Lamar is. He is an amazing person who fought through a lot in his life; things that probably none of us have ever coped with (to the extent that he has), so I suggest some of you dick heads keep your mouth shut about things you haven't experienced yourself.

sportjames23
08-24-2013, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

WolfGang
08-24-2013, 01:59 PM
I never understood what happened to Lamar's skills. A few days ago I watched an old Laker game and I was like "damn, Odom could really play. What happened?" How are people just hearing about his drug problem if its been going on for years?

bdreason
08-24-2013, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Also funny that he was high as kite for two years, had to check into rehab and didn

ralph_i_el
08-24-2013, 03:11 PM
"hardcore recreational drug use"

does that means he's using hardcore drugs recreationally? or is he just really hardcore about doing recreational drugs?

There's a big difference between smoking a ton of weed and shooting a ton of heroin. I bet this is just being blown out of proportion for the cameras.

funnystuff
08-24-2013, 03:17 PM
"hardcore recreational drug use"

does that means he's using hardcore drugs recreationally? or is he just really hardcore about doing recreational drugs?

There's a big difference between smoking a ton of weed and shooting a ton of heroin. I bet this is just being blown out of proportion for the cameras.
Smoking weed does nothing to you. It cant be that, if you go to rehab for weed youre a disgrace. Im thinking he either coked up or shot up.

rhythmic
08-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Smoking weed does nothing to you. It cant be that, if you go to rehab for weed youre a disgrace. Im thinking he either coked up or shot up.

Then why is it that everyone I know (family & friends included) who smoke weed are generally lazy, unmotivated, and procrastinate on EVERYTHING? I don't know any person that does well at school and is a chronic weed smoker...

I am not necessarily saying it affects your brain, but it definitely affects your lifestyle.

Fiasco
08-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Just come home, Lamar.

funnystuff
08-24-2013, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

rhythmic
08-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Plenty on my friends that are heavy weed smokers are going for their masters right now.

It depends on what type of person you are and how you view weed. For a lot of people it opens their mind up and can think a lot more straight. For some it makes them extra lazy. It depends on the type of person you are and what strain youre smoking.

I guess that's true.
I'm just telling you about my experience with people who are chronic smokers.

OhNoTimNoSho
08-24-2013, 07:57 PM
This, what is wrong with that guy? He acts like and infant passing away isn't a big deal?
I bet the toughest thing he had to endure in his life was his mom cancelling his data plan for his cell phone.

OhNoTimNoSho
08-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Plenty on my friends that are heavy weed smokers are going for their masters right now.

It depends on what type of person you are and how you view weed. For a lot of people it opens their mind up and can think a lot more straight. For some it makes them extra lazy. It depends on the type of person you are and what strain youre smoking.
If you got the motivation and drive to push yourself for shit like masters then weed isn't strong enough to interfere with that. But if you aren't that motivated then weed is going to eat up whatever motivation you do have and also fill your brain with a bunch of bullshit

bagelred
08-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Rearrange the letters in LAMAR ODOM and you get.....

MOOD ALARM

There are no coincidences......

ProfessorMurder
08-24-2013, 08:49 PM
I like how the thread title says, 'might have a marriage and drug problem', when it's obvious he has problems in both areas.

WolfGang
08-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Rearrange the letters in LAMAR ODOM and you get.....

MOOD ALARM

There are no coincidences......

:applause: Good job.

GoRapz
08-25-2013, 12:14 AM
I call fake story. How was Lamar on drugs and not fail any drug testing for the NBA?

kNicKz
08-25-2013, 12:15 AM
I call fake story. How was Lamar on drugs and not fail any drug testing for the NBA?

This. Kardashian smear campaign

funnystuff
08-25-2013, 01:30 AM
If you got the motivation and drive to push yourself for shit like masters then weed isn't strong enough to interfere with that. But if you aren't that motivated then weed is going to eat up whatever motivation you do have and also fill your brain with a bunch of bullshit
:applause:

All Net
08-25-2013, 01:35 AM
chances he plays this year seems slim then.

irondarts
08-25-2013, 12:59 PM
TMZ now saying that Odom is abusing crack.

Really sad stuff.

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-25-2013, 01:05 PM
TMZ now saying that Odom is abusing crack.

Really sad stuff.
figured it was something more hardcore than cocaine.

Dunaprenti
08-25-2013, 05:19 PM
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack

Noyze
08-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Delete this thread

Spaulding
08-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Delete this thread

Why? It was before the other Odom threads.

outbreak
08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
i read he was on oxy. who knows every party involved will be spinning their own brand of bs about it. hopefully he's ok and gets help if he even has a problem at all.

FireDavidKahn
08-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Apparently you know nothing of drugs.

MJ(Mean John)
08-25-2013, 07:11 PM
i read he was on oxy. who knows every party involved will be spinning their own brand of bs about it. hopefully he's ok and gets help if he even has a problem at all.

Prolly both. Prolly used Oxy for when he comes down

TheMarkMadsen
08-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Prolly both. Prolly used Oxy for when he comes down

Crack is a poor mans drug. If Odoms going to get addicted to something I bet it's something more high class.

BasedTom
08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/91496311/Youll+Cowards+Dont+Even+Smoke+Crack+Youll+Cowards+ Dont+Even+Smoke.jpg
:cheers:

Hopefully Lamar gets it together. He's been through a lot, on and off the court.

CavaliersFTW
08-25-2013, 09:30 PM

Stopped reading there.

daily
08-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Did it ever occur to anyone this is a smear campaign by somebody within the Kardashian clan with an axe to grind?

Maybe they haven't spoken to him because he's not answering their calls because they're a bunch of clowns and no talent gimmicks

Spaulding
08-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Did it ever occur to anyone this is a smear campaign by somebody within the Kardashian clan with an axe to grind?

Maybe they haven't spoken to him because he's not answering their calls because they're a bunch of clowns and no talent gimmicks

That would be nice but reality is no one else has come to his defense. Not even his agent or friends. I can't see this being a setup.

daily
08-25-2013, 10:19 PM
That would be nice but reality is no one else has come to his defense. Not even his agent or friends. I can't see this being a setup.

Really? I totally do. People who are genuinely concerned for your well being don't run to TMZ with the story and dump all the dirty details.

They're dad is a famous attorney well versed in working the court of public opinion to his advantage. To me everything about this reads like a textbook preemptive strike. Get your story out there before the truth does so the waters are good and muddy. Fact is the Kardashians have a lot more to lose with bad press than Odom does. He just plays basketball and there's plenty of guys with iffy history's making money in the NBA. The Kardashians on the flip side, people lose TV deals over bad publicity ask Paula Dean.

BTW not to change the subject anyone see the judge threw out all the lawsuits against Dean because they were BS claims?

Funnyfuka
08-26-2013, 01:18 AM
lamar is a child who found a mother in klhoe, who was nice because she was ugly. Good looking people dont need to be nice, because of their beauty the world is at their feet. Only ugly people develop a nice personality to survive, because they need it, they have nothing else. Ultimately he cheats on her with better looking women; proving he himself is an asshole with no loyalty and values.

He is obviously very weakened mentally and somehow lost the will to perform, probably see no meaning in earning millions to play basketball and parade in a fake world after having seen death and the absurdity of life in all its glory one too many times.

GoRapz
08-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Sources say Odom has been messing with heroin :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Spaulding
08-26-2013, 08:24 AM
lamar is a child who found a mother in klhoe, who was nice because she was ugly. Good looking people dont need to be nice, because of their beauty the world is at their feet. Only ugly people develop a nice personality to survive, because they need it, they have nothing else. Ultimately he cheats on her with better looking women; proving he himself is an asshole with no loyalty and values.

He is obviously very weakened mentally and somehow lost the will to perform, probably see no meaning in earning millions to play basketball and parade in a fake world after having seen death and the absurdity of life in all its glory one too many times.

:eek:

Bobcats2013
08-26-2013, 11:08 AM

Geez, did your ugly GF just break up with you or something? :biggums:

daily
08-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Sources say Odom has been messing with heroin :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
So far the "sources" aka the Kardashians have said Heroin, crack, prescription drugs and cocaine.

chocolatethunder
08-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Crack is a poor mans drug. If Odoms going to get addicted to something I bet it's something more high class.
I hope you're joking. Crack is not a "poor man's drug." Addiction has nothing to do with how much money you make. Plenty of really rich people are and have been hooked on crack. Wake up junior.

Godzuki
08-26-2013, 01:56 PM

you're a deep thinker +1

most people can't think at those levels of human behavior :applause:

DuMa
08-26-2013, 01:58 PM
I already knew he started to have marriage problems once he decided to marry a kartrashian

daily
08-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Lamar Odom is not missing and maintains his desire to play in the NBA next season, according to agent Jeff Schwartz.

"Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is," Schwartz said. "Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar's plans."

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/229557/Agent-Lamar-Odom-Isnt-Missing-Still-Wants-To-Play-In-NBA

MaxFly
08-26-2013, 02:10 PM
I've read a number of inane posts here over the years, but I have to concur with others that ispin69's post was especially vile and ban worthy. We'll see what we can do about that.

As for Odom... we're talking TMZ here. I hope that the narrative is false or at least what is going on doesn't match the severity of what is being reported/rumored/gossiped.

CavaliersFTW
08-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Wtf is this the lipstick lounge? The source is TMZ you gossipy b*tches. TMZ fabricates narratives about "celebs" out of thin air all the time. Why is this even being discussed?

MaxFly
08-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Incidentally, how are Will and Jada doing? They ok?

Godzuki
08-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Wtf is this the lipstick lounge? The source is TMZ you gossipy b*tches. TMZ fabricates narratives about "celebs" out of thin air all the time. Why is this even being discussed?

ya'll mf'ers act like NBA reporters aren't the worst of the worst. TMZ are like the BBC next to NBA reporters and sports pages. not to mention TMZ are probably on the money when it comes to a lot of their news. they probably have the best crackpot 'journalists' in the game, even if they're hiding behind bushes, peaking in windows, and snapping pictures illegally.

CavaliersFTW
08-26-2013, 04:32 PM
ya'll mf'ers act like NBA reporters aren't the worst of the worst. TMZ are like the BBC next to NBA reporters and sports pages. not to mention TMZ are probably on the money when it comes to a lot of their news. they probably have the best crackpot 'journalists' in the game, even if they're hiding behind bushes, peaking in windows, and snapping pictures illegally.
Call me an mf'er all you want but I'm gonna hit the unsubscribe and go my separate way, I just felt like dropping my opinion because I was amazed this TMZ trash even came up. TMZ is the kind of sh*t b*tchy women read at work and spread when they get to the salon for a pedicure with their gf's. You women carry on with your gossip tho :blah

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg0ta784PY1qafrh6.gif

Godzuki
08-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Call me an mf'er all you want but I'm gonna hit the unsubscribe and go my separate way, I just felt like dropping my opinion because I was amazed this TMZ trash even came up. TMZ is the kind of sh*t b*tchy women read at work and spread when they get to the salon for a pedicure with their gf's. You women carry on with your gossip tho :blah

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg0ta784PY1qafrh6.gif

lol TMZ are like the top journalists in America. if only they could go global, we'd know everything :pimp:

keep reading Peter Vecsey columns kid.

millwad
08-26-2013, 04:53 PM
lol TMZ are like the top journalists in America. if only they could go global, we'd know everything :pimp:

keep reading Peter Vecsey columns kid.

Haha, how surprising, Godzuki makes his comeback in a Kardashian related thread.. :oldlol:

Godzuki
08-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Haha, how surprising, Godzuki makes his comeback in a Kardashian related thread.. :oldlol:

not surprised you're still here lol

anyways don't get too happy, i'm just visiting when important news stories break and i'm curious what the ISH crowd has to say. in this case Odom being a crackhead, and miley going insane.

millwad
08-26-2013, 04:59 PM
not surprised you're still here lol

anyways don't get too happy, i'm just visiting when important news stories break and i'm curious what the ISH crowd has to say. in this case Odom being a crackhead, and miley going insane.

You still have more posts on your Godzuki account compared to what I have and if you want to count all your alts you completely destroy me in total posts and posts per day.

We've missed you, nikka, you're solid.

HurricaneKid
08-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Odom is fine.

The source for all this are the people who threw him out for cheating on Khloe. So of course they A) don't know where he is and B) couldn't possibly know what he is doing.

Such is the Kardashian way. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.

FireDavidKahn
08-26-2013, 05:20 PM
Odom is fine.

The source for all this are the people who threw him out for cheating on Khloe. So of course they A) don't know where he is and B) couldn't possibly know what he is doing.

Such is the Kardashian way. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.
:oldlol:

Spaulding
08-27-2013, 01:45 PM
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/08/27/lamar-odom-nba-drug-trail-cocaine-crack-oxycontin

Lamar Odom was deep into drugs while he was playing for the Dallas Mavericks and there is evidence he was doing the exact same thing while playing for the Lakers ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to a Westin hotel in Memphis tell TMZ ... in March of 2012, shortly before Lamar was cut from the Mavs, he stayed in one of the guest rooms while his team was in town playing the Grizzlies.*

Our sources say when Lamar left, hotel employees found major carpet damage ... including quarter-sized burn marks. The damage was so bad, the hotel had to replace the carpeting in the room.

Our sources say hotel employees also found white powder on the desk blotter and the room reeked of noxious smoke.* Our sources say it was obvious there was serious drug use going on in the hotel room.*

The Westin is one of numerous hotels where NBA players stay when they're on the road. TMZ has contacted a number of these hotels in various cities. We've learned from several hotel employees ... they had complained about the state of the rooms when Lamar left -- similar to what happened in Memphis -- and this was while he was playing for the Lakers.*

Our sources say no one on the Mavs knew Lamar was a substance abuser while he was on the team, but everyone knew something was seriously wrong with him.

We're told that during at least part of the time he was playing for the Mavs, Lamar was smoking Oxycontin and cocaine.

Odom's problems were so severe, he was cut from the Mavs mid-season and paid in full just so he would go away.

TMZ broke the story ... the drug use escalated to crack -- and we're told Lamar's level of crack use is now alarming and life-threatening.

"

Sharmer
08-27-2013, 09:15 PM
The Biatch has done his head in.

Budadiiii
08-27-2013, 10:10 PM
All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo
With the ugly Kardashian
Lamar, oh sorry yo, we done both set the bar low
Bars hard, drugs hard, though that's the past
But I done did enough codeine to knock Future into tomorrow
Is there anything else to say? Eminem is probably the greatest human to ever grace this Earth. :applause:

red1
08-27-2013, 10:18 PM
might have a drug problem? I can buy the lamar being a fiend story. Always knew there was something else going on, the n*ggas addiction to candy was some unnatural shit prolly just substituting one form of candy for another

red1
08-27-2013, 10:20 PM
All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo
With the ugly Kardashian
Lamar, oh sorry yo, we done both set the bar low
Bars hard, drugs hard, though that's the past
But I done did enough codeine to knock Future into tomorrow
shut the f*ck up shady