PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom Missing

The JKidd Kid
08-25-2013, 06:38 PM
From TMZ:

"Lamar Odom has vanished and everyone in his life fears the worst -- that he's off somewhere on a drug binge ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the NBA star tell us people on Lamar's side, and on the Kardashian side have not been able to find Lamar or contact him for nearly 72 hours -- and we're told the main concern is he's hiding out while doing crack cocaine.

As TMZ first reported ... Khloe Kardashian threw him out of the house Wednesday after attempting an intervention which Lamar squarely rejected.

We've already told you Lamar's been battling addiction for at least 2 years -- and even reluctantly agreed to go to rehab in San Diego a year ago ... although he bailed after 3 weeks.

Our sources tell us Lamar has gone off the hinges since basketball season ended and he became a free agent.

We're told his drug addiction is the core reason why his marriage to Khloe has fallen apart.

Short story ... everyone's worried."

outbreak
08-25-2013, 06:39 PM
a bit behind on posting this, we already have multiple threads

MJ(Mean John)
08-25-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm curious by what they mean

"Family staged an intervention and he refused"

Bosnian Sajo
08-25-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm curious by what they mean

"Family staged an intervention and he refused"

Do you know what an intervention is? If you do, then he probably walked out the house and didn't wanna hear nada.

SilkkTheShocker
08-25-2013, 07:22 PM
How hard it is to find a 6'10 crackhead?

TheCalmInsanity
08-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Lamar has had a very tough life. Before anyone says "he's a millionaire!!!" use your brains for a second. We're all exponentially richer than most people in other countries, and still have things to complain about and have "tough lives". Money can't cure everything. Sure he can have his bills paid and his house cleaned and what not. But all in all, if he has problems in his life emotionally, there's not much money can do.

Losing a parent is very tough, then he lost a baby, then his cab driver hit and killed a pedestrian. These are all very tough things to go through no matter how much money you have. I remember when my grandma passed away, I would have given my whole house, my car, and all my belongings just to bring her back. When you get hurt emotionally, money means absolutely nothing.

daily
08-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Lamar has had a very tough life. Before anyone says "he's a millionaire!!!" use your brains for a second. We're all exponentially richer than most people in other countries, and still have things to complain about and have "tough lives". Money can't cure everything. Sure he can have his bills paid and his house cleaned and what not. But all in all, if he has problems in his life emotionally, there's not much money can do.

Losing a parent is very tough, then he lost a baby, then his cab driver hit and killed a pedestrian. These are all very tough things to go through no matter how much money you have. I remember when my grandma passed away, I would have given my whole house, my car, and all my belongings just to bring her back. When you get hurt emotionally, money means absolutely nothing.

Great post. Good thoughts

andremiller07
08-25-2013, 07:40 PM
When someone rich and famous settles for "Khloe K" that pretty much tells you that they are completely f#$ked up in the head, not surprised he turned to drugs tbh I mean that's a huge fall. He must have actually been on the drugs in the first place to be with her.

Eric Cartman
08-25-2013, 07:41 PM

Still not enough reason to become a crack head.

Fresh Kid
08-25-2013, 07:44 PM
:eek:

jzek
08-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Lakers need to sign him already so he can get his life back in order... jeez! :facepalm

TheCalmInsanity
08-25-2013, 08:27 PM

So all the crackheads in the world needed a reason more than Lamar did? When your emotions are a mess your mind is way more open to those things. Some people can handle their emotions better than others. Lamar probably just had less of a tolerance than others for the things he went through and that's completely normal. He's a human being. You also don't know how the people around him treated him when he was going through all this. It's easy to just imagine someone going through a rough life getting all the help he needs from his loved ones. You don't know his life and how the people around him tried to help him. For all you know, the people around him could have pushed him even more towards drugs.

TheCalmInsanity
08-25-2013, 08:28 PM
When someone rich and famous settles for "Khloe K" that pretty much tells you that they are completely f#$ked up in the head, not surprised he turned to drugs tbh I mean that's a huge fall. He must have actually been on the drugs in the first place to be with her.

That's stupid. Love isn't all looks. Yeah sure he could have landed someone better looking but again you don't know what made him want to be with Khloe.

AngelEyes
08-25-2013, 08:34 PM
From TMZ:

"Lamar Odom has vanished and everyone in his life fears the worst -- that he's off somewhere on a drug binge ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the NBA star tell us people on Lamar's side, and on the Kardashian side have not been able to find Lamar or contact him for nearly 72 hours -- and we're told the main concern is he's hiding out while doing crack cocaine.

As TMZ first reported ... Khloe Kardashian threw him out of the house Wednesday after attempting an intervention which Lamar squarely rejected.

We've already told you Lamar's been battling addiction for at least 2 years -- and even reluctantly agreed to go to rehab in San Diego a year ago ... although he bailed after 3 weeks.

Our sources tell us Lamar has gone off the hinges since basketball season ended and he became a free agent.

We're told his drug addiction is the core reason why his marriage to Khloe has fallen apart.

Short story ... everyone's worried."

Wouldn't him being dead be the worst? Anyway, this guy is weak and he's a mental case. He's a stupid ****ing junkie with rapidly declining basketball skills.

bagelred
08-25-2013, 08:40 PM
MOOD ALARM!!!!
MOOD ALARM!!!!
MOOD ALARM!!!!

Lamar Odom = Mood Alarm

CanYouDigIt
08-25-2013, 08:43 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8yl5hbiBo1rbw6bto1_500.gif

ProfessorMurder
08-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Found dead in the woods in 3... 2... 1...

DuMa
08-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 7 minutes ago

Talking to a close contact of Lamar Odom's in NYC. Said while Lamar "is going through a lot in his personal life, he wants to be a Laker."

Lakers aint really open to signing 6'10" crackheads at this point, duh

JimmyMcAdocious
08-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Wants to be a Laker? He'll be lucky to even be in the league.

BasedTom
08-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 7 minutes ago
Lakers aint really open to signing 6'10" crackheads at this point, duh
But I thought they were trying to enter the Wiggins Sweepstakes?

TheMarkMadsen
08-25-2013, 09:11 PM
But I thought they were trying to enter the Wiggins Sweepstakes?

Good luck convincing Pau, Nash & Kobe to tank

TexasBloodMoney
08-25-2013, 09:14 PM

You've got issues bud.

TheMarkMadsen
08-25-2013, 09:19 PM
I hope Odom is ok.

I'd like to point out that the Kardashians have a flair for drama.. And this very well could be Lamar just ignorin that side of the "family" so he can get away from it all.

Maybe he's just at a buddy's house eating candy and playing 2k? :(

b1imtf
08-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Since 2011

travelingman
08-25-2013, 09:37 PM
Lorenzen Wright

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-25-2013, 09:51 PM
I hope Odom is ok.

I'd like to point out that the Kardashians have a flair for drama.. And this very well could be Lamar just ignorin that side of the "family" so he can get away from it all.

Maybe he's just at a buddy's house eating candy and playing 2k? :(

Yeah. I've always liked Lamar, so I hope he pulls through.

COnDEMnED
08-25-2013, 09:55 PM
I hope he's just taking some tome to collect his thoughts in a non spotlight setting. I really like Lamar as a person, he's a nice guy, I'm sorry he's having these issues, if it makes him feel better even in the slightest, I would love for him to come home to the Lakers. We may not win any championships in the near future anyways, why not make the guys life a little easier.

Kobe and Ron Artest, please call your friend, I'm sure he could use your words of encouragement.

I hope he's not suicidal.. :(

kamil
08-25-2013, 10:00 PM

This.

Everyones problems are relative. Being a millionaire doesn't exclude you from the realities everyone else faces. I myself am going through some health problems and both seem to be permanent without a cure. I would give everything I own to reverse my conditions.

Bandito
08-25-2013, 11:01 PM
I will pray for him.

ihoopallday
08-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Damn, NBA players should keep their distance from this family. Look how much they ripped Kris Humphries. I'm sure Odom is just isolating himself from this family. They're just trying to paint a bad picture of him through the tabloids. They started off saying he was popping pills and now they're changing their story to he does crack. Kardashians are one ****ed up family.

NBASTATMAN
08-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Lakers need to sign him already so he can get his life back in order... jeez! :facepalm

I AGREE.. Dude went crazy since he was traded.. As much as I dislike the Lakers I would love for them to bring him back and for Lamar to be able to play well for the Lakers. But with his drug use he is probably out of the league for eva

MJ(Mean John)
08-26-2013, 12:27 AM
This.

Everyones problems are relative. Being a millionaire doesn't exclude you from the realities everyone else faces. I myself am going through some health problems and both seem to be permanent without a cure. I would give everything I own to reverse my conditions.

What's going on with you bud?

GoRapz
08-26-2013, 08:11 AM
Damn, NBA players should keep their distance from this family. Look how much they ripped Kris Humphries. I'm sure Odom is just isolating himself from this family. They're just trying to paint a bad picture of him through the tabloids. They started off saying he was popping pills and now they're changing their story to he does crack. Kardashians are one ****ed up family.

Real talks. I find it so funny how fake this whole family can appear on TV. Biggest attention seeking whore fam :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

ralph_i_el
08-26-2013, 09:49 AM

man that's harsh i've seen people get hooked for worse reasons than that.

Knoe Itawl
08-26-2013, 11:27 AM
Kobe Bryant

Shaq couldn

daily
08-26-2013, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=Knoe Itawl]Kobe Bryant

Shaq couldn

HurricaneKid
08-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Odom is fine.

The source for all this are the people who threw him out for cheating on Kloe. So of course they A) don't know where he is and B) couldn't possibly know what he is doing.

Such is the Kardashian way. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.

JellyBean
08-26-2013, 04:34 PM
I hope that dude is alright. LO seems like one of coolest dudes in the game. A good teammate. As for Khole (and Rob) they are probably the only Kardashians that seem real and not fake. I would do whatever it took to keep Khole happy. She is nice.

Akhenaten
08-26-2013, 04:43 PM
"sometimes, I need to be alone"

trick dont kill my vibe

STATUTORY
09-02-2013, 05:12 PM
incredibly sad how this man's life just fell apart once he was traded away from the lakers and dare I say the calming aura of one kobe bryant