kkinchen
08-26-2013, 12:23 AM
I think our best rotation for this year will be:

Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

We can trade Blake, Harris, and Sacre for a couple of second round picks.

kkinchen
10-04-2013, 05:25 PM
the lakers are going to surprise everyone by winning a championship this year. u heard it here first.

DKLaker
10-06-2013, 04:42 PM
the lakers are going to surprise everyone by winning a championship this year. u heard it here first.

http://cdn.hotstockmarket.com/0/0b/500x224px-LL-0bb69f87_954-not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

jaydacris
10-06-2013, 11:35 PM
championship!!

kkinchen
10-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

I think that is a championship team right there. DJO and Farmar can really lock up those quick pg's that have scorched us in recent year, and we have a variety of offensive weapons and skilled bigs.

DKLaker
10-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

I think that is a championship team right there. DJO and Farmar can really lock up those quick pg's that have scorched us in recent year, and we have a variety of offensive weapons and skilled bigs.

http://freakoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/headdesk-350x262.jpg

dd24
10-08-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm going to have to agree with DK on this one. While I think people are under rating the lineup to an extent, it's certainly not a championship roster. Maybe 6 or 7 years ago, lol. I think Nash and Gasol will need games off. Kobe won't be at 100% in the beginning of the year. He might not ever be the same.... Farmar locking people up makes me laugh. He wasn't good in the NBA before and I don't think he will be now.

el gringos
10-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Not much hope for elias Harris here huh?

I was expecting him to be one of the biggest surprise rookies in the league.

Any chance he sticks or plays? Do they try him at 3 or 4

dd24
10-09-2013, 01:47 AM
Not much hope for elias Harris here huh?

I was expecting him to be one of the biggest surprise rookies in the league.

Any chance he sticks or plays? Do they try him at 3 or 4

I have no hope for him. Did you ever watch him play in college? I went to multiple Gonzaga games. He was good but he was never the best player on the court (in a weak conference....). The only reason he even made an NBA roster is because of the salary cap. Teams love to sign on those scrub guys for a cheap as possible to fill out their roster. Especially with the current CBA, teams are looking to save every penny they can.

DKLaker
10-17-2013, 10:20 AM
Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

Sorry kkinchen but your boy DJO got waived.......maybe he can play in Russia with my boy Goudelock :oldlol:

dd24
10-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Sorry kkinchen but your boy DJO got waived.......maybe he can play in Russia with my boy Goudelock :oldlol:

Are you sure it wasn't Nash that got waived and they kept DJO because he's so great :lol

DKLaker
10-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Are you sure it wasn't Nash that got waived and they kept DJO because he's so great :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-17-2013, 06:35 PM
i like henry...hope he keeps up... so meeks can be sent to dleague...hehe:oldlol:

DKLaker
10-17-2013, 07:25 PM
i like henry...hope he keeps up... so meeks can be sent to dleague...hehe:oldlol:

:cheers: