08-28-2013, 02:47 AM
Bird's Celtics.

AintNoSunshine
Lol?

VIntageNOvel
:roll:

the one who won in toughest era of basketball > weakest era,most stacked team in the league, and injury ridden competition

Connor B
08-28-2013, 02:54 AM
Lebron

Deuce Bigalow
08-28-2013, 02:56 AM
Who do you think ph@gg0t

DonDadda59
08-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Too many matchup issues for the Heat I think. Every big man they played in the playoffs this year murdered their frontline. Soft ass Hibbert looked like a young David Robinson out there :oldlol:

Kareem would skyhook them to death if they played a halfcourt set. The Lakers would run them out of the gym (a problem they faced against an ancient Spurs team often in the finals) if they turned on the Showtime machine.

Can't see the Heat winning more than 2 games in a best of 7.

Trollsmasher
08-28-2013, 03:17 AM
I think that LeBron and Wade will happily take their chance to run with Magic... And when it comes to halfcourt game, the Heat have a massive advantage in 3 point shooting.

PickernRoller
08-28-2013, 04:22 AM
I can't see that match up happening. Just for the sole reason that Lebron would just jump ship to join Kareem and Magic on his team - taking a pay cut while at it. Dude is a fraud and that's that.

chazzy
08-28-2013, 04:24 AM
Kareem

funnystuff
08-28-2013, 04:41 AM
I can't see that match up happening. Just for the sole reason that Lebron would just jump ship to join Kareem and Magic on his team - taking a pay cut while at it. Dude is a fraud and that's that.
"Most missed shots in NBA history"

PickernRoller
08-28-2013, 04:45 AM
"Most missed shots in NBA history"
How is your irrelevance relevant? Or you just logged into this gimmick pissed off just to "piss me" off? Kids these days...:lol :lol

Your boy is a fraud. Deal with it while I drink your delicious tears.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/Venkman90/tears.jpg

funnystuff
08-28-2013, 04:47 AM
How is your irrelevance relevant? Or you just logged into this gimmick pissed off just to "piss me" off? Kids these days...:lol :lol

Your boy is a fraud. Deal with it while I drink your delicious tears.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/Venkman90/tears.jpg
This is my only account. But if you reached any farther you'd dislocate your arm.

PickernRoller
08-28-2013, 04:54 AM
This is my only account. But if you reached any farther you'd dislocate your arm.

Sure it's........you're also going to deny how I reached into your mom panties yesterday. Almost dislocated my fingers that's for sure.

funnystuff
08-28-2013, 04:58 AM
Sure it's........you're also going to deny how I reached into your mom panties yesterday. Almost dislocated my fingers that's for sure.
:lol Thats better than how i lost my arm inside your madre.

PickernRoller
08-28-2013, 05:03 AM
:lol Thats better than how i lost my arm inside your madre.

Sucks to be you. You see you miss all the subtleties of the trade going all in. This should describe your current state am I right?

http://sharing.wivb.com/sharewlin//photo/2012/08/23/CNN-armless-guitarist_20120823140904_4_640_480.JPG

retaxis
08-28-2013, 05:18 AM
kids...when are they going to realise that posting crap on the internet doesn't mean anything.

Indian guy
08-28-2013, 06:54 AM
Which version of Magic's Lakers are we talking about? Because by the time LA truly became Magic's('87), Kareem wasn't really what he once was. Miami have also defeated every team with tough, traditional big men/front lines sine coming together - Perkins/KG, Noah/Boozer/Taj/Asik, Chandler/Amare, Hibbert/West and Duncan. Kareem's a better offensive player than what they've seen to date, but by the late 80's, he wasn't a force on either end and LA certainly wasn't 'tough' up front. In fact, by '87, Kareem was an even worse rebounder than Bosh. And bruising, bully-ball front lines is what truly bothers Miami.

Let's do a basic position to position comparison between the '87 Lakers and '13 Heat.

C Kareem => Bosh
PF AC Green > Haslem
SF Worthy < LeBron
SG Scott < Wade
PG Magic > Chalmers

Bench: Thompson, Rambis, Copper < Birdman, Battier, Ray Allen, Mike Miller

Could go either way. Miami has a lot of defenders to throw at LA's 2 biggest offensive strengths - Magic and Worthy. On the other hand, anyone who has seen those countless Laker games from the 80's on NBA TV knows how comical their defense was - and defense in general in the 80's was. LeBron and Wade would have a field day with their slashing game, especially if we're playing with no zone.

chazzy
08-28-2013, 09:09 AM
Let's do a basic position to position comparison between the '87 Lakers and '13 Heat.

C Kareem => Bosh
For how often you trash Bosh, you think he's = to 87 Kareem? I know about Kareem's rebounding decline, but he could still score well

CavaliersFTW
08-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Magic's Lakers, because Lebron would get star struck and team up with them. Heat lose.

SilkkTheShocker
08-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Magic's Lakers, because Lebron would get star struck and team up with them. Heat lose.
It's amazing how butthurt you still are from 2010.

SilkkTheShocker
08-28-2013, 10:00 AM

Wow, resorting to mom jokes? You're usually not this desperate. Times must be rough :oldlol:

dynasty1978
08-28-2013, 10:15 AM
Hmmm, Magic as a rookie led his to the chip by playing like a God in game 7 of the Finals. It took Lebron 9 seasons to breakthrough on a mental level to approach what Magic was able to do on the biggest stage in season 1.

So Magic's Lakers all day every day.

SilkkTheShocker
08-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Hmmm, Magic as a rookie led his to the chip by playing like a God in game 7 of the Finals. It took Lebron 9 seasons to breakthrough on a mental level to approach what Magic was able to do on the biggest stage in season 1.

So Magic's Lakers all day every day.

LeBron was drafted to the worst team in the league to play with Darius Miles and Ricky Davis. Magic was too much of a little b.itch to ever agree to play for the Bulls. Even said he would go back school if he didn't get to play with Kareem :oldlol:

K Xerxes
08-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Kareem's early-mid 80s Lakers would slaughter the Heat. Bosh made a 12-8 Hibbert into a 22-10 player and a well past his prime Duncan look like his prime self. Now just imagine what a slightly past his prime Kareem would do to that pathetic frontline? :eek:

Magic's Lakers would have a harder time as Kareem had well and truly declined then and was not rebounding as well, but I still think they win. Kareem was dominant scoring wise into his late late 30s, and you had so much firepower in Magic, Byron Scott and Worthy.

No one on the Lakers could stop LeBron, but he wouldn't have as much of a distinct advantage as Kareem would have.

This Heat team is designed to play in this era of mediocre bigs, not against the Kareems, Shaqs and Hakeems of this world.

Spaulding
08-28-2013, 01:45 PM
kids...when are they going to realise that posting crap on the internet doesn't mean anything.

Probably much later in life and they will feel like idiots.

sportjames23
08-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Too many matchup issues for the Heat I think. Every big man they played in the playoffs this year murdered their frontline. Soft ass Hibbert looked like a young David Robinson out there :oldlol:

Kareem would skyhook them to death if they played a halfcourt set. The Lakers would run them out of the gym (a problem they faced against an ancient Spurs team often in the finals) if they turned on the Showtime machine.

Can't see the Heat winning more than 2 games in a best of 7.

What this man said.

Horde of Temujin
08-28-2013, 03:27 PM
:biggums: gtfo. Lakers would demolish them. :coleman:

imdaman99
08-28-2013, 03:33 PM
lakers in 5-6. boris diaw

All Net
08-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Prime Kareem destroys every team now and the past 10 years.

NASH = BEST
08-28-2013, 03:35 PM
LOL, I don't think this is a serious question but for the sake of conversation, I say Magic's Lakers in 6 max.

I mean, if an old Spurs team came seconds away of beating the Heat in 6, then I just don't see how Magic's Lakers just don't sh!t all over the Heat.

funnystuff
08-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Sucks to be you. You see you miss all the subtleties of the trade going all in. This should describe your current state am I right?

http://sharing.wivb.com/sharewlin//photo/2012/08/23/CNN-armless-guitarist_20120823140904_4_640_480.JPG
I said "Arm." Please learn to read. There was no plural indication.

Vienceslav
08-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Well, that's just irresponsible.

eSOL
08-28-2013, 04:30 PM

:applause:

TheMarkMadsen
08-28-2013, 04:53 PM
For how often you trash Bosh, you think he's = to 87 Kareem? I know about Kareem's rebounding decline, but he could still score well

This right here. Dude is constantly trashing Bosh and now bosh is = to 87 Kareem

upside24
08-28-2013, 05:10 PM
No big on the Heat could handle Kareem and Magic even guarded by LeBron would be picking the defense apart.

It wouldn't even make sense to have LeBron on Magic since today's rules limit so much contact that foul trouble would be an issue.

Without LeBron on the floor the Heat are not that great unless Wade has a throwback game but he wouldn't be able to do it all series.

I'm not a Laker/Kobe stan and I don't hate LeBron. I just don't see the Heat contending with one of the greatest teams ever.

wakencdukest
08-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Which version of Magic's Lakers are we talking about? Because by the time LA truly became Magic's('87), Kareem wasn't really what he once was. Miami have also defeated every team with tough, traditional big men/front lines sine coming together - Perkins/KG, Noah/Boozer/Taj/Asik, Chandler/Amare, Hibbert/West and Duncan. Kareem's a better offensive player than what they've seen to date, but by the late 80's, he wasn't a force on either end and LA certainly wasn't 'tough' up front. In fact, by '87, Kareem was an even worse rebounder than Bosh. And bruising, bully-ball front lines is what truly bothers Miami.

C Kareem => Bosh
PF AC Green > Haslem
SF Worthy < LeBron
SG Scott < Wade
PG Magic > Chalmers

Could go either way. Miami has a lot of defenders to throw at LA's 2 biggest offensive strengths - Magic and Worthy. On the other hand, anyone who has seen those countless Laker games from the 80's on NBA TV knows how comical their defense was - and defense in general in the 80's was. LeBron and Wade would have a field day with their slashing game, especially if we're playing with no zone.

Kareem shits all over Bosh until the day he retired. The Heat have never faced a center like Kareem. He'd be raining sky hooks down on any center the Heat have. Now, I realize LeBron is one of the greats at small forward, but I think Worthy would be a bad match up for him. Worthy is just as quick and had a plethora of post moves. He played so big for a small forward that he regularly torched the leagues best power forwards in the post. I don't think LeBron would do much defensively on Worthy, and vice-versa, I don't think Worthy would be able to handle LeBron on the perimeter. Lakers in 6.

Derka
08-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Kareem and Worthy would be dominant.
Dwayne Wade would have nightmares of Michael Cooper's defense.
Magic would feast on their point guards, forcing Lebron to guard him...and Lebron wouldn't be able to outsize him like he can so many other guys at the guard position.

It wouldn't even be funny, how badly the Heat would lose. Just the worst sort of matchups they could ever face.

JellyBean
08-28-2013, 08:43 PM
If we are talking the early to mid-80s Lakers, Lakers hands down. Don't even go there. If we are talking the Lakers after '87, Heat. The Lakers at that point were done. They were older and not as effective. But the 1980-86 Lakers, when healthy, were a beast.

Doranku
08-28-2013, 09:34 PM

C Kareem => Bosh
PF AC Green > Haslem
SF Worthy < LeBron
SG Scott < Wade
PG Magic > Chalmers

C Kareem => Bosh
PF AC Green > Haslem
SF Worthy < LeBron
SG Scott < Wade
PG Magic > Chalmers

C Kareem => Bosh

C Kareem => Bosh

C Kareem => Bosh

sportjames23
08-29-2013, 12:31 AM
Kareem and Worthy would be dominant.
Dwayne Wade would have nightmares of Michael Cooper's defense.
Magic would feast on their point guards, forcing Lebron to guard him...and Lebron wouldn't be able to outsize him like he can so many other guys at the guard position.

It wouldn't even be funny, how badly the Heat would lose. Just the worst sort of matchups they could ever face.

This right here.

G-Funk
08-29-2013, 12:33 AM
Lakers sweep by a margin of 20pts.

G-Funk
08-29-2013, 12:34 AM

C Kareem => Bosh
PF AC Green > Haslem
SF Worthy < LeBron
SG Scott < Wade
PG Magic > Chalmers

:facepalm

I<3NBA
08-29-2013, 12:48 AM
so let me get this straight? all of you think Magic's Lakers were more stacked than Lebron's Heat?

but-but-but i thought Lebron's Heat were the most stacked team of all time? he was a real bish joining up with them too.

:confusedshrug:

also, if Magic had so much help, doesn't that make his rings have an asterisk? i swear, people here argue players who won with with stacked teams get downgraded in ranking.

PickernRoller
08-29-2013, 01:14 AM
I said "Arm." Please learn to read. There was no plural indication.

Ohh the irony. Someone forgot what a question mark means. :lol :lol Arguing over semantics, my god are you weak. Putting all your hopes in that lazy comeback....:lol :lol too easy...albeit it was over in your first reply.

funnystuff
08-29-2013, 02:50 AM
Ohh the irony. Someone forgot what a question mark means. :lol :lol Arguing over semantics, my god are you weak. Putting all your hopes in that lazy comeback....:lol :lol too easy...albeit it was over in your first reply.
http://nbanewssource.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/a0cf0f1ffd84b82bf342377f86272486_large.png

PickernRoller
08-29-2013, 05:58 AM
http://nbanewssource.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/a0cf0f1ffd84b82bf342377f86272486_large.png

Supposed to mean something? I know you're a lost sheep.....your pathetic attempts to get out of this one are indeed puzzling...

Might wanna try and do better. Irrelevance is the word. Till then; you aren't getting out of my pocket any time soon. Stay salty.....and mad of course.

riseagainst
08-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Magic's just a flat out better player than Lebron. So I'll take MAgic's Lakers.

funnystuff
08-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Supposed to mean something? I know you're a lost sheep.....your pathetic attempts to get out of this one are indeed puzzling...

Might wanna try and do better. Irrelevance is the word. Till then; you aren't getting out of my pocket any time soon. Stay salty.....and mad of course.
Lebron > Kobe and its not close. Are you upset?

PickernRoller
08-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Lebron > Kobe and its not close. Are you upset?

That's ok Silk. More like laughing at how mad you're. Unless you think I care about such a statement coming from a retard? :roll: :roll: :lol :lol

You know you're out of your league, and it's not the first time...we go way back, with your other alts.

You were supposed to comment how Lebron would do better against Magic, but you're too fixated to Kobe's nut while riding Lebron's. So sad, the torture...

What's next, Lebron> pu$sy? Lil phakkit you are.:oldlol: :oldlol:

Kobe 4 The Win
08-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Is this a serious question? Showtime Lakers would shit all over any version of the Miami Heat. Miami barely beat an ancient Spurs team with Ginobili not even showing up.

Lebron Stans, you'd better kiss Ray Allen's black ass if you ever see him because he saved you boy's legacy. One miracle that Lebron had nothing to do with and now everyone is acting like Lebron is the GOAT.

Rubbish.

aj1987
08-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Lebron Stans, you'd better kiss Ray Allen's black ass if you ever see him because he saved you boy's legacy.
Your lips must be chapped from kissing Shaq's, Artest's, and Gasol's asses.

riseagainst
08-29-2013, 05:12 PM
if it weren't for Ray Allen showing up in the clutch, and Ginobili showing up for the Heat, every lebrontard in this thread would not have posted a thing.

:oldlol:

inclinerator
08-29-2013, 05:43 PM
a top 5 player witha top 2 player of all time

Kobe 4 The Win
08-29-2013, 05:49 PM
if it weren't for Ray Allen showing up in the clutch, and Ginobili showing up for the Heat, every lebrontard in this thread would not have posted a thing.

If Miami lost (which they should have), Lebron fans would have dropped off the face of the earth. He played like dog shit most of that series. It's funny how one play, that he had nothing to do with, saved his entire career from going down the toilet. He's a great and talented player, I'm not denying that. I just finding amusing what a fine line it is.

Element
08-29-2013, 06:01 PM
If Miami lost (which they should have), Lebron fans would have dropped off the face of the earth. He played like dog shit most of that series. It's funny how one play, that he had nothing to do with, saved his entire career from going down the toilet. He's a great and talented player, I'm not denying that. I just finding amusing what a fine line it is.

What do you mean bruh

He missed the shot that lead to Bosh's rebound which let to Ray Allen's step back out of bounds three

GOAT missed shot :rockon:

funnystuff
08-29-2013, 06:06 PM
That's ok Silk. More like laughing at how mad you're. Unless you think I care about such a statement coming from a retard? :roll: :roll: :lol :lol

You know you're out of your league, and it's not the first time...we go way back, with your other alts.

You were supposed to comment how Lebron would do better against Magic, but you're too fixated to Kobe's nut while riding Lebron's. So sad, the torture...

I'm being honest with you, this is my only account.

wakencdukest
08-29-2013, 06:07 PM
so let me get this straight? all of you think Magic's Lakers were more stacked than Lebron's Heat?

but-but-but i thought Lebron's Heat were the most stacked team of all time? he was a real bish joining up with them too.

:confusedshrug:

also, if Magic had so much help, doesn't that make his rings have an asterisk? i swear, people here argue players who won with with stacked teams get downgraded in ranking.

First of all, we're talking about teams not individual players. I hope no one thinks the heat are stacked, maybe when they first joined up. Bosh used to be a legitimate second option before he joined the heat, any strengths he had have been negated by this offense. Wade has clearly dropped off as of late. The Lakers are clearly the better, more well rounded team.

riseagainst
08-29-2013, 06:10 PM
What do you mean bruh

He missed the shot that lead to Bosh's rebound which let to Ray Allen's step back out of bounds three

GOAT missed shot :rockon:

The infamous Kobe-assist. He learned from the best.

2010splash
08-29-2013, 07:31 PM
LeBron's Heat would run them out of the gym easily. 80s Lakers are very good but tend to get overrated by many.

NumberSix
08-29-2013, 07:34 PM
LeBron's Heat would run them out of the gym easily. 80s Lakers are very good but tend to get overrated by many.
The defensive disparity would honestly make the 80s lakers look like a Dleague team

SilkkTheShocker
08-29-2013, 07:41 PM

This dude is legit angry :oldlol: LeBron has turned your soul black.

aj1987
08-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Most of his posts now are insulting others or about how he "owned" them, along with a obligatory XXXX >>>>>>>> Lebron* and XXXX shits on the cHeat. Dude is borderline suicidal. If Miami wins next year, that'll be all.

funnystuff
08-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Pickern is legit fuming. Its pretty hilarious actually.

Kobe 4 The Win
08-30-2013, 12:18 AM

Is this supposed to be some kind of indictment of Kobe?

Their stats are very similar. The only real difference is that Kobe as a teenager was drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers and they brought him along slowly. He didn't get a lot of minutes right away. Lebron as a teenager was drafted by a shit franchise. He was the only talented player they ever had so they had no choice but to start him right away. Hence the fractional difference in their total numbers.

NumberSix
08-30-2013, 12:20 AM

Their stats are very similar. The only real difference is that Kobe as a teenager was drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers and they brought him along slowly. He didn't get a lot of minutes right away. Lebron as a teenager was drafted by a shit franchise. He was the only talented player they ever had so they had no choice but to start him right away. Hence the fractional difference in their total numbers.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I<3NBA
08-30-2013, 01:05 AM

well, your statement at least is an indictment of the Cavs. if the Cavs were a "shit franchise" as you so eloquently put it, and Lebron was the "only talented player they ever had" then why blame Lebron for all those years of being ringless? you f@99ots constantly make fun of him for never winning a ring in Cleveland and abandoning that franchise when everyone and their mother agrees Cleveland never gave him anything to work with.

you praise Kobe so much yet never acknowledge that more than half of his rings (3) have been a product of him being drafted by the Lakers and not a product of him. if Kobe was so much as drafted by the Cavs, more than likely he would have ZERO rings. and the only way he would have a ring is if he left Cleveland. something you f@990ts criticize Lebron of doing.

sportjames23
08-30-2013, 01:39 AM

ISH, where a team that was one desperation 3-pointer from losing in the NBA Finals to an old team would beat one of the All-Time great teams in NBA history.

PickernRoller
08-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Most of his posts now are insulting others or about how he "owned" them, along with a obligatory XXXX >>>>>>>> Lebron* and XXXX shits on the cHeat. Dude is borderline suicidal. If Miami wins next year, that'll be all.

Considering I am a fan of D Wade's game your assumptions are totally wrong. I did own your @ss a while back. I don't mind retards denying it or complaining. Certainly not making fun of the fact --- it's the only way most can show face and come back and post. Pretty standard now.

-----------
Lebrontards in full force piggy backing each other I see - also standard, with a flare of April 13' alts. From Magic and Lebron to Kobe and Lebron....too insecure, too easy :oldlol: . Somehow it's the other way around.....:lol :roll:

Hehhe, not bad. Definitely not as bad as begging to be unbanned to post Lebron>Kobe on every freaking thread :oldlol: . Pretty safe to assume Kobe turned you gay. You were already a mad little kid to begin with.....your tantrums back in the day are well documented.:cry:

I am actually a fan of Lebron. Lebron's barely Top 15 after all + a bonafide choker. He choked Game 6 in the Final minute(missed 3 pointer+turnover) and somehow the Heat won that game...talk about lucky. You gotta give props where props is due, Lebron recruited the guy to do the job he couldn't do, have Ray Allen drop a clutch 3 to save Lebron's career. Lebron is the GOAT shortcutter, Top 5 choker, Top 5 recruiter on my all-time list. Definitely up there among GOATs. :confusedshrug:

2010splash
08-30-2013, 07:43 AM
ISH, where a team that was one desperation 3-pointer from losing in the NBA Finals to an old team would beat one of the All-Time great teams in NBA history.

Kobe stans.:roll: :facepalm

LeBron's Heat are led by one of the top 5 players of all time who is one of the top 2 peak players himself (LeBron himself). Heat have by far the best player in the series. 80s Lakers couldn't guard them for ish. It would be a bloodbath. On the other hand, Miami would just put LeBron on Magic as they always put him on the other team's best player and he'd shut him down like he shuts down everyone else.

We're not talking about legendary choker Kobe here. If it was Kobe's Lakers vs Magic's Lakers, I'd take Magic's Lakers because Kobe is one of the worst Finals performers ever with a 40% career Finals average and a 6/24 Game 7 performance. Heck, Kobe isn't even one of the top 20 players all time and LeBron is already top 5!

PickernRoller
08-30-2013, 08:50 AM
LeBron's Heat are led by one of the top 5 players of all time

http://ecova.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Stop_PersonFigure.jpg

Stop there...venturing further can cause massive heart failure.

KingBeasley08
08-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Reigny is so mad right now :lol

sportjames23
08-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Kobe stans.:roll: :facepalm

LeBron's Heat are led by one of the top 5 players of all time who is one of the top 2 peak players himself (LeBron himself). Heat have by far the best player in the series. 80s Lakers couldn't guard them for ish. It would be a bloodbath. On the other hand, Miami would just put LeBron on Magic as they always put him on the other team's best player and he'd shut him down like he shuts down everyone else.

We're not talking about legendary choker Kobe here. If it was Kobe's Lakers vs Magic's Lakers, I'd take Magic's Lakers because Kobe is one of the worst Finals performers ever with a 40% career Finals average and a 6/24 Game 7 performance. Heck, Kobe isn't even one of the top 20 players all time and LeBron is already top 5!

This nigguh just call me--ME--a Kobe stan?

Muh****a, look at my avatar and tell me if you see anything to do with Kobe.

And Lebron doesn't choke? This is the dude that shit the bed in the 2011 Finals and needed Ray Allen and Chris Bosh to bail his scared ass out in the 2013 Finals.

Magic and them would run wild on this Heat team.

SilkkTheShocker
08-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Bosh- 12ppg in the playoffs
Wade- 15ppg in the playoffs

Magic can only win playing on disgustingly stacked teams. He couldn't carry Miami like LeBron.

"Miami Cavaliers" - Reggie Miller :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
08-30-2013, 02:20 PM
magic was a better leader and had way more heart than Lebrona James, so theres your answer.

Marchesk
08-30-2013, 02:32 PM
eBron on Magic as they always put him on the other team's best player and he'd shut him down like he shuts down everyone else.!

Like he shut down Duncan, Dirk, Terry, Durant ... those dudes? And no, Durant wasn't shut down. Check the stats.

And who says Magic was the best player on that team? Depends on which Lakers squad. Early 80s Kareem would eat the Heat alive.

Marchesk
08-30-2013, 02:35 PM

And what are the Heat doing to slow Kareem down? LOL, the Heat aren't built to stop great centers. They make decent ones look great. Take any great centers the past 30 years, and they would just light up Miami.

The thought of Kareem, Shaq or Hakeem just destroying that Heat front line - they'd have to change the rules or something.

HurricaneKid
08-30-2013, 03:17 PM
needed ... and Chris Bosh to bail his scared ass out in the 2013 Finals.

So now CB4, who scored ZERO POINTS IN GAME 7, bailed out LeBron who singlehandedly took OVER the game at the start of the 4th to bring the Heat from down 10 to up two with both Wade and Bosh on the bench is getting bailed out by guys who weren't even in the game when it actually shifted.

This is new.

iamgine
08-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Definitely Lakers but it will not be because of Magic. It will be because of Kareem.

sportjames23
08-30-2013, 04:02 PM
So now CB4, who scored ZERO POINTS IN GAME 7, bailed out LeBron who singlehandedly took OVER the game at the start of the 4th to bring the Heat from down 10 to up two with both Wade and Bosh on the bench is getting bailed out by guys who weren't even in the game when it actually shifted.

This is new.

Oh, you forgot about his Game 6 heroics, didn't you?

2010splash
08-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Like he shut down Duncan, Dirk, Terry, Durant ... those dudes? And no, Durant wasn't shut down. Check the stats.

And who says Magic was the best player on that team? Depends on which Lakers squad. Early 80s Kareem would eat the Heat alive.
Parker, not Duncan. And bringing up Dirk and Duncan is irrelevant since Magic does not have the size advantage that those two do. He'd get smothered by LeBron. Too slow, unathletic and weak to take on LeBron.

You and others seem to be under the misconception that Magic was better than LeBron and some sort of clutch freak. :oldlol:

Remind me, is it "Tragic" Johnson who has the highest elimination game playoff PPG in NBA history? Was he the one who dropped 37/12 in a Game 7 Finals? Does he dominate every facet of the game on both ends? Didn't think so champ.

Lakers2877
08-31-2013, 01:10 AM
Anybody who thinks this Heat team would beat the 85 or 87 Lakers can't be over 20 years old and they wear Lebron James underoos

Such an absurdly silly question

Lakers2877
08-31-2013, 01:11 AM
Lol at Lebron James, or anybody for that matter " shutting down " Magic Johnson

You're embarrassing yourself with comments like that

Lakers2877
08-31-2013, 01:15 AM
Parker, not Duncan. And bringing up Dirk and Duncan is irrelevant since Magic does not have the size advantage that those two do. He'd get smothered by LeBron. Too slow, unathletic and weak to take on LeBron.

You and others seem to be under the misconception that Magic was better than LeBron and some sort of clutch freak. :oldlol:

Remind me, is it "Tragic" Johnson who has the highest elimination game playoff PPG in NBA history? Was he the one who dropped 37/12 in a Game 7 Finals? Does he dominate every facet of the game on both ends? Didn't think so champ.
No, magic didn't drop 37-12 in game 7 of the finals 8-9 seasons into his career

He only moved to center in game 6 his rookie year with KAJ hurt and back in LA and put up 42-15-7 in the clinching game 6. Once again, that was when he was a 20 year old rookie

Do yourself and stay out of the adult conversations

2010splash
08-31-2013, 08:20 AM
No, magic didn't drop 37-12 in game 7 of the finals 8-9 seasons into his career

He only moved to center in game 6 his rookie year with KAJ hurt and back in LA and put up 42-15-7 in the clinching game 6. Once again, that was when he was a 20 year old rookie

Do yourself and stay out of the adult conversations
:sleeping

I knew you'd bring up that one game. Too predictable. And again I say so what? LeBron has SEVERAL playoff games as good as or better that one from Magic. His entire playoff run from '09 is light years beyond anything Magic did. And his best playoff games are better than Magic's best too.

Trollsmasher
08-31-2013, 08:30 AM
PickernRoller on a suicide watch:lol

Heat win this on matchups. James and Wade can easily run with Magic, but they can also slow the game down and spread the floor with three point shooters. The Heat are also much better defensive team.

Kareem would dominate Bosh, but with finesse, not physicality like Hibbert who has 60 pounds on both of them. Old Kareem may rain sky hooks on Bosh all day, but he is not going to reduce his rebounding to 4 per game.