PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman taken into custody after incident with gun

longhornfan1234
09-09-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57602050-504083/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun/

:facepalm

B-Low
09-09-2013, 03:38 PM
lol dude LITERALLY just got away with murder and then goes and gets in trouble for something gun related again. Just lay low dumbass, or at least use a different weapon :oldlol:

edit: btw in b4 20+ pages

HarryCallahan
09-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Just when I thought I was out... They pull me back in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Dictator
09-09-2013, 04:07 PM
lol dude got away with murder no joke

Dude has a catalog of crimes on him, even his wife hates, yet we're suppose to believe some random teen wanted to kill him for no reason.

DonDadda59
09-09-2013, 04:15 PM
ANOTHER violent incident with Zim at the heart of it? No way, he's a meek, soft, upstanding citizen.

Free like OJ all day. Guy got away with murder not but a month and 1/2 ago and in that time he's been pulled over twice by police, his wife divorced him, and now he's back in the domestic violence business.

Cue the Zim squad to try to spin this to make the Z man look like the victim.

B-Low
09-09-2013, 04:24 PM
ANOTHER violent incident with Zim at the heart of it? No way, he's a meek, soft, upstanding citizen.

Free like OJ all day. Guy got away with murder not but a month and 1/2 ago and in that time he's been pulled over twice by police, his wife divorced him, and now he's back in the domestic violence business.

Cue the Zim squad to try to spin this to make the Z man look like the victim.

His wife and her parents surrounded him like Putties going after the Green Ranger. He was ready to rock and roll so he reached for his laser blaster

Rasheed1
09-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Back in trouble? already? this guy is nothing but bad news.

I called it, but even I'm shocked at how fast he landed back in custody..

Rasheed1
09-09-2013, 04:27 PM
His wife and her parents surrounded him like Putties going after the Green Ranger. He was ready to rock and roll so he reached for his laser blaster

He probably thought his life was in danger again

MavsSuperFan
09-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Zim is probably going to jail this time.

red1
09-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Where is dude77? Georgie porgie making it hard for his supporters :roll:

DCL
09-09-2013, 04:32 PM
aren't we all tired of this assho!e

DonDadda59
09-09-2013, 04:39 PM

Those no good, violent suspicious looking thugs. Time to dig up their social media accounts. If I see gold teeth or a middle finger so help me God :mad:

Is He Ill
09-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Here's the 911 call for those who haven't heard it.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/21852750/data/1/-/eryp8vz/-/911-call-audio.wav

97 bulls
09-09-2013, 04:44 PM
She says she had left him the night before the murder. Wow

DonDadda59
09-09-2013, 04:48 PM
So apparently George, who couldn't hurt a fly, punched his wife's father, possibly breaking his nose (how ironic?). He also threatened to shoot them several times.

But no charges are being filed. The artful dodger does it again :lol

Over/Under 2 months before the reality show premieres?

97 bulls
09-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Here's the 911 call for those who haven't heard it.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/21852750/data/1/-/eryp8vz/-/911-call-audio.wav
This guy has some serious anger management issues. Theres no way I dont believe he went looking and confronted that kid. He punched his estranged wifes father. Obviously hes at their house looking to start trouble.

DonDadda59
09-09-2013, 04:52 PM
This guy has some serious anger management issues. Theres no way I dont believe he went looking and confronted that kid. He punched his estranged wifes father. Obviously hes at their house looking to start trouble.

Come on, dude is meek and wouldn't or couldn't hurt anyone. Just like this incident with his wife and father-in-law, he was innocently minding his own business on the night that feral thug inexplicably and without any sort of provocation tried to murder him.

longhornfan1234
09-09-2013, 04:55 PM
I can't believe I defended Zimmerman. :lol

97 bulls
Come on, dude is meek and wouldn't or couldn't hurt anyone. Just like this incident with his wife and father-in-law, he was innocently minding his own business on the night that feral thug inexplicably and without any sort of provocation tried to murder him.
Lol. I guess the old man he punched was a thug too

Myth
He has been pulled over for speeding twice since the trial and now pulled in for questioning after physical assault and threatening with a gun. Anybody else ready for him to start going all Judge Dredd and yelling "I am the law!"

Is He Ill
09-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I am entirely in favor of gun rights, however this guy is the perfect example of someone who should not be allowed to own a firearm. What lack of self control and reckless behavior.

longhornfan1234
09-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Lake Mary police chief confirms: Shellie & her father won't press charges against #GeorgeZimmerman. No arrest forthcoming.

https://twitter.com/jeffweineros/status/377166034827882496

Zimmerman keeps winning.

millwad
09-09-2013, 05:01 PM
And we're supposed to believe that Trayvon was the one who was out after Zimmy and not the other way around.

If he punched his wife's father in the face and threatened them with a gun such a short time after getting released, are we really supposed to found him credible?

Is He Ill
09-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Lake Mary police chief confirms: Shellie & her father won't press charges against #GeorgeZimmerman. No arrest forthcoming.

https://twitter.com/jeffweineros/status/377166034827882496

Zimmerman keeps winning.

He's lucky that his wife cares about him as much as she does. She's quite an enabler though.

longhornfan1234
09-09-2013, 05:04 PM
And we're supposed to believe that Trayvon was the one who was out after Zimmy and not the other way around.

If he punched his wife's father in the face and threatened them with a gun such a short time after getting released, are we really supposed to found him credible?
He was attacked as he headed back to his car and shot the 6'3 Martin as Martin bashed his head on the concrete and told him he was going to die. All witness accounts corroborate this.

branslowski
Where's GZ's ISH defense team at? I feel like once again laughing at those dopes who defended that murderer as if their lives depended on it.:oldlol:

Putting out an AP for:

dude77
Mjforever
qrich

and other GZ lovers.

DonDadda59
George Zimmerman should legally change his name to Mr. Untouchable.

Attacked an ATF officer. Beat his fiancee. Killed an unarmed teen. Beat his father-in-law and threatened his wife with a gun with police and helicopters dispatched to the scene.

His record will reflect that he's never done anything wrong, ever.

Finding it harder and harder to hate on the guy. He has beaten the game of life.

Lol. I guess the old man he punched was a thug too

You tell me...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-exf2y9PhI0g/ToeWYxu3K1I/AAAAAAAAAAY/PDzIeQHCI8Y/s320/old+thug.jpg

KevinNYC
09-09-2013, 05:06 PM
"I don't know what he's capable of," Shellie Zimmerman reportedly said. "I'm really scared."

Yes you do:oldlol:

I smell reality series.

Blue&Orange
09-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Zimmerman fans = uncle jimbo

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/149674/its-coming-right-for-us

Waiting for Bagelred excuses.

KevinNYC
09-09-2013, 05:13 PM
He was attacked as he headed back to his car and shot the 6'3 Martin as Martin bashed his head on the concrete and told him he was going to die. All witness accounts corroborate this.

Um, no they didn't.

No witness confirmed:

a. Zimmerman was attacked.
b. Zimmerman was headed back to his car
c. Martin bashed Zimmerman's head on the concrete.
d. Martin told him he was going to die.

Zimmerman got off because since no one really saw the whole thing, there was reasonable doubt.

MavsSuperFan
09-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Um, no they didn't.

No witness confirmed:

a. Zimmerman was attacked.
b. Zimmerman was headed back to his car
c. Martin bashed Zimmerman's head on the concrete.
d. Martin told him he was going to die.

Zimmerman got off because since no one really saw the whole thing, there was reasonable doubt.

So you totally dismiss the cuts to the back of zim's head, broken nose, and black eyes?

Obviously zim has severe problems and I think it is clear he sought out trayvon and at a minimum accused him of being a thief. But he got off because of more than the lack of evidence. There was some physical evidence that he had gotten beaten.

More likely the fight occurred after zim verbally confronted trayvon.

Real Men Wear Green
09-09-2013, 05:24 PM
SThere was some physical evidence that he had gotten beaten.I certainly hope so. I understand the "not guilty" verdict but it's a shame that this jackass can't be convicted of something. At the very least he should be on trial for jackassery.

MavsSuperFan
09-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I certainly hope so. I understand the "not guilty" verdict but it's a shame that this jackass can't be convicted of something. At the very least he should be on trial for jackassery.
This is actually not that far off from where I stand.

I think vigilantism should be criminalized. If you want to be a cop, be a cop. If you cant pass the training then you shouldn't be going out looking for crime to stop.

I think racial profiling is wrong. It would be difficult to criminalize though as it is impossible to prove.

AlphaWolf24
09-09-2013, 05:30 PM
This guy needs to " take a trip to Belize".....

seriously he is a worthless member of society...

gigantes
09-09-2013, 05:34 PM
the coroner examined martin and measured him at 5'11."

sounds like you and many people fell for this stuff:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp

a lot of those pics weren't even the same dude...!

TheReal Kendall
09-09-2013, 05:37 PM
This guy just don't get it.

TheMan
09-09-2013, 05:48 PM
I called it, this dude has a history of violence that only his most ardent supporters failed to see...believe me, this time he's getting away with it again but he's going to commit a serious crime someday that'll send him behind bars a la OJ.

LMAO that his moronic fans haven't posted in this thread:oldlol:

Jameerthefear
09-09-2013, 06:04 PM
where's dude77 and Raymone :roll: :roll: :roll:

SCdac
09-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Zimmerman had offered to turn over surveillance tapes from security cameras at the house to investigators.

I wonder what was on the tapes and what really went down...

We just have his wife's account, yet I wonder why she's not pressing charges. By her account, seems like a clear breach of law (physical assault, damage of property, etc)... ?

Either way, anything Zimmerman does people will look back at the case he was a part of. It's natural, to want to jump to conclusions.

Although, it's possible for Zimmerman to be guilty of something while not being guilty of something else. Obviously.

But it hardly sheds good light on his character, assuming his wife is telling the truth (her and zimm were in the midst of a divorce).

in b4 I'm lumped in as a zimmerman defender and not just somebody with an open mind being analytical

red1
09-09-2013, 06:34 PM
My god this shit is so funny to me. This guy is ethering himself and his supporters worse than any prosecutor ever could.

FiveRings
09-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Meh. There's a good chance that Zimmerman's wife was lying. She lied at court about her and George's finances, so she loses credibility with me. I've been charged with domestic violence myself, and all I did was brush the b*tch off me because I didn't want her hugging me after I told her to leave. She later admitted to lying and the charges were thrown out.

We don't know what happened here. Maybe her dad got mouthy, got up in George's face, and earned himself a pop in the face. Sh*t happens.

It may have happened how the wife said and it may not have. They're not pressing charges, so right now my opinion of George Zimmerman does not change at all. I was in favour of the not guilty verdict at Zimmerman's trial.

KeylessEntry
09-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Whats wrong with you people? You cant condemn and crucify a man without knowing the whole story.

What if Zimmermans wife was attacking him? Maybe he was forced to stand his ground.

Goldrush25
09-09-2013, 07:34 PM
I stayed away from the Zimmerman trial threads, but it's obvious that this guy is a POS and needs to be removed from society before he kills someone again. It's not a matter of if, but when.

Scholar
09-09-2013, 07:34 PM
You guys are crazy. Clearly, Zimmerman's father-in-law's nose lunged at him first and all Zimmerman did was defend himself. How can you guys be so blind?

Chuckbrook
09-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Whats wrong with you people? You cant condemn and crucify a man without knowing the whole story.

What if Zimmermans wife was attacking him? Maybe he was forced to stand his ground.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

PHX_Phan
09-09-2013, 07:52 PM
The part where she said something about him grasping his gun and taunting them stands out to me. Dude is obviously a loose trigger and understands what he needs to tread around these self defense laws.

I said this during the Martin case and I'll say it again. There needs to be some sort of clause attached to self defense laws that prohibit someone from knowingly getting into these types of situations while armed. This dude is hostile and is armed everywhere he goes. People shouldn't be allowed to ride self defense through any situation.

ace23
09-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Four pages in and still no Zimmerman groupies in sight. :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
09-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Four pages in and still no Zimmerman groupies in sight. :oldlol:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

andgar923
09-09-2013, 08:04 PM
George Zimmerman should legally change his name to Mr. Untouchable.

Attacked an ATF officer. Beat his fiancee. Killed an unarmed teen. Beat his father-in-law and threatened his wife with a gun with police and helicopters dispatched to the scene.

His record will reflect that he's never done anything wrong, ever.

Finding it harder and harder to hate on the guy. He has beaten the game of life.

You tell me...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-exf2y9PhI0g/ToeWYxu3K1I/AAAAAAAAAAY/PDzIeQHCI8Y/s320/old+thug.jpg

Forgot to add, fired and disciplined from past jobs due to being over aggressive. He isn't "racist" yet his own cousin says otherwise and his MySpace page was filled with anti Mexican rants for all to see (imagine what he truly feels and isn't spouting for all to see).

His father was a judge, he wanted to be a cop if I'm not mistaken, held different security jobs and was a neighborhood watch member as well.

I'm sure he's familiar with the law to some degree (far more than an average person), so he knows what to say and how to act.

Hell even his friends had a hard time covering up his short temper and self righteousness. He's an entitled douchebag.

gigantes
09-09-2013, 08:08 PM
has anybody here considered that his wife might have decided it was in her best interests not to press charges? in other words... in the wake of the divorce filing and the various other unpleasantness, does she want to be responsible for putting him in prison for a very short term? just so he can emerge some months later with a bigger chip on his shoulder towards her?

or would it be more practical to let this go as a sign of goodwill in order to get this guy out of her life...?

also, why do you think she lied in the first place about the money? because she was trying to grab it for herself, or because george persuaded her to do so? after all, it was HIS money.

FiveRings
09-09-2013, 08:14 PM
I stayed away from the Zimmerman trial threads, but it's obvious that this guy is a POS and needs to be removed from society before he kills someone again. It's not a matter of if, but when.
It's obvious that he needs to be removed from society? That's a pretty f*cked up thing to say. Innocent until proven guilty.

I hope you are accused of a crime you didn't commit some day and then are removed from society.

IcanzIIravor
09-09-2013, 08:16 PM
has anybody here considered that his wife might have decided it was in her best interests not to press charges? in other words... in the wake of the divorce filing and the various other unpleasantness, does she want to be responsible for putting him in prison for a very short term? just so he can emerge some months later with a bigger chip on his shoulder towards her?

or would it be more practical to let this go as a sign of goodwill in order to get this guy out of her life...?

also, why do you think she lied in the first place about the money? because she was trying to grab it for herself, or because george persuaded her to do so? after all, it was HIS money.

She is crazy. This has murder/suicide written all over it down the short line.

SCdac
09-09-2013, 08:24 PM
The part where she said something about him grasping his gun and taunting them stands out to me. Dude is obviously a loose trigger and understands what he needs to tread around these self defense laws.

I said this during the Martin case and I'll say it again. There needs to be some sort of clause attached to self defense laws that prohibit someone from knowingly getting into these types of situations while armed. This dude is hostile and is armed everywhere he goes. People shouldn't be allowed to ride self defense through any situation.

Assuming he did do that, his behavior is telling of his mindset at the time. Seems antagonistic, if we believe his wife's description of the incident.

None the less, brandishing a gun is in fact illegal, and has been for a long time. There are laws in place that bar somebody from using their weapon for threatening purposes without firing it (ie. pointing it at somebody or pulling it out to intimidate).

oh the horror
09-09-2013, 08:32 PM
People keep claiming "innocent until proven guilty"

Fine. But how many more incidents does he need to be involved in before we determine something is wrong?

gigantes
09-09-2013, 08:33 PM
She is crazy. This has murder/suicide written all over it down the short line.
you've been reading too many comic books and cereal boxes.

Graviton
09-09-2013, 08:36 PM
So you all are just trusting what the wife is saying with no concrete evidence? Why is he not arrested then and was promptly released? The same people backing up the wife are the same guys who ignored all the witness testimony and actual evidence in the Tray Tray case. So ironic. :oldlol:

It's obvious the wife is trying to get some publicity and attention whore off Georgey.

trolololol.

FiveRings
09-09-2013, 08:47 PM
People keep claiming "innocent until proven guilty"

Fine. But how many more incidents does he need to be involved in before we determine something is wrong?
When it has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty of a crime, maybe?

He was not guilty of murder or manslaughter when it comes to Trayvon Martin. People need to get over it.

oh the horror
09-09-2013, 08:51 PM
When it has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty of a crime, maybe?

He was not guilty of murder or manslaughter when it comes to Trayvon Martin. People need to get over it.

Seriously? So there is literally no smoke there for you concerning this man whatsoever?

Jesus Christ people.

Graviton
09-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Seriously? So there is literally no smoke there for you concerning this man whatsoever?

Jesus Christ people.
He is a law abiding citizen, he hasn't been convicted of any major felonies or served hard time. I don't see how he is such a bad guy.

Jameerthefear
09-09-2013, 08:55 PM
He is a law abiding citizen, he hasn't been convicted of any major felonies or served hard time. I don't see how he is such a bad guy.
http://i.imgur.com/yvaPUCx.jpg

KevinNYC
09-09-2013, 09:10 PM
So you totally dismiss the cuts to the back of zim's head, broken nose, and black eyes?

Obviously zim has severe problems and I think it is clear he sought out trayvon and at a minimum accused him of being a thief. But he got off because of more than the lack of evidence. There was some physical evidence that he had gotten beaten.

More likely the fight occurred after zim verbally confronted trayvon.

There was physical evidence that a fight occurred. There was no physical evidence who initiated the fight. I deliberately used the word "attacked."

There was definitely no evidence entered at trial that Zimmerman's nose was broken. In fact, he specifically asked his doctor not to verify that.

The cuts on the back of his head were very superficial and were no consistent with having your head bashed on the concrete. Zimmerman and his family claimed his head was repeatedly bashed into the concrete.

You seem to be willing to acknowledge that Zimmerman story doesn't add up, but you still want to exonerate him. If he verbally confronted Martin, that means he lied to the cops. Why would he lie to the cops if he had nothing to hide? Why do you think he only verbally confronted Martin?

FiveRings
09-09-2013, 09:11 PM

Jesus Christ people.
Yes, seriously. That's how the law works. Innocent until proven guilty. I don't care that Zimmerman was caught going 15 miles over the speed limit. He will have to pay a fine for that. I do not care that the man carries a gun. That's his right and the law says he's allowed to do that.

Is George a great guy? It doesn't sound like it, but what matters is whether there's evidence that he's done something that should cause him to be removed from society, like the other poster said he should be. He was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin because the evidence was extremely weak. You can't go jumping someone and beating their head into the ground because they ask you what you're doing around there. Trayvon decided he would jump George and he ended up dead for making that judgement call.

Present me with the evidence that George Zimmerman is guilty of domestic assault, and I'll be on your side that he should get some jail time.

KevinNYC
09-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Yes, seriously. That's how the law works. Innocent until proven guilty. I don't care that Zimmerman was caught going 15 miles over the speed limit. He will have to pay a fine for that. I do not care that the man carries a gun. That's his right and the law says he's allowed to do that.

Is George a great guy? It doesn't sound like it, but what matters is whether there's evidence that he's done something that should cause him to be removed from society, like the other poster said he should be. He was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin because the evidence was extremely weak. You can't go jumping someone and beating their head into the ground because they ask you what you're doing around there. Trayvon decided he would jump George and he ended up dead for making that judgement call.

Present me with the evidence that George Zimmerman is guilty of domestic assault, and I'll be on your side that he should get some jail time.

Is there anything beyond extremely weak evidence for the assertion you made in bold?

ace23
09-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Is there anything beyond extremely weak evidence for the assertion you made in bold?
There is no evidence whatsoever for that assertion.

nathanjizzle
09-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Meh. There's a good chance that Zimmerman's wife was lying. She lied at court about her and George's finances, so she loses credibility with me. I've been charged with domestic violence myself, and all I did was brush the b*tch off me because I didn't want her hugging me after I told her to leave. She later admitted to lying and the charges were thrown out.

We don't know what happened here. Maybe her dad got mouthy, got up in George's face, and earned himself a pop in the face. Sh*t happens.

It may have happened how the wife said and it may not have. They're not pressing charges, so right now my opinion of George Zimmerman does not change at all. I was in favour of the not guilty verdict at Zimmerman's trial.

? we all know Zimmerman cant fight.

oh the horror
09-09-2013, 09:27 PM

No. The irony is he made that assumption purely off the word of a man that he believes is "innocent until proven guilty" yet has been involved in numerous incidents where his temperament come into play but....Trayvon is assumed to be the aggressor based off whatever-the-hell

FiveRings
09-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Trayvon Martin's girlfriend testified at the trial that Zimmerman asked him what he was doing around there. She doesn't know who started the fight. It appears that Trayvon was the one who started it, given that witnesses saw him on top of George and given the injuries, but you're right that we don't know for certain who started it. That doesn't really matter though, because either way there still was not enough evidence to convict George Zimmerman of second degree murder or even manslaughter.

Go Getter
09-09-2013, 09:36 PM
I thought that the STATE pressed charges in domestic matters such as this....I don't know how you can threaten and punch people (with his history) and still not get charged with anything.

dude77
09-09-2013, 09:40 PM
gotta keep the wife in check .. bitches these days aren't obedient enough

Knoe Itawl
09-09-2013, 09:41 PM
There was physical evidence that a fight occurred. There was no physical evidence who initiated the fight. I deliberately used the word "attacked."

There was definitely no evidence entered at trial that Zimmerman's nose was broken. In fact, he specifically asked his doctor not to verify that.

The cuts on the back of his head were very superficial and were no consistent with having your head bashed on the concrete. Zimmerman and his family claimed his head was repeatedly bashed into the concrete.

You seem to be willing to acknowledge that Zimmerman story doesn't add up, but you still want to exonerate him. If he verbally confronted Martin, that means he lied to the cops. Why would he lie to the cops if he had nothing to hide? Why do you think he only verbally confronted Martin?

Here's the bottom line regarding Zimmerman defenders. To them, Martin is the symbol of the black "thugs" that they hate. The gangsta rap, the criminals, etc. etc. So everything they say and do regarding this case comes back to that. It doesn't matter that there was all sorts of information regarding the character of Zimmerman, they're going to focus on Trayvon's weed use, middle finger pictures, etc. etc. because again in their minds Martin was the symbol of the black male criminal they hate. So they will craft their defense of Zimmerman around that, regardless of who Trayvon actually was, and regardless of how poor Zimmerman's story of what happened is to someone who really wants to critically think about the case in a completely non-biased way.

Further, no matter what Zimmerman has done, or will do, they will still continue to defend him on matter what because they've cast their lot with him and his righteousness in what he did, and that's really that. They can't be appealed to, reasoned with because their feelings come from deep emotional feeling towards "those types".

PHX_Phan
09-09-2013, 09:43 PM
I thought that the STATE pressed charges in domestic matters such as this....I don't know how you can threaten and punch people (with his history) and still not get charged with anything.

Same thing I was thinking. Given what happened, the state absolutely should pick up the case regardless of what she has to say.

If everything in that article is true and the state doesn't pick it up, there's definitely something up.

secund2nun
09-09-2013, 09:46 PM
lol dude got away with murder no joke

Dude has a catalog of crimes on him, even his wife hates, yet we're suppose to believe some random teen wanted to kill him for no reason.

Martin also has a terrible record of thuggish behavior. Maybe it was just 2 thugs going at it.

ace23
09-09-2013, 09:46 PM
:lol

SCdac
09-09-2013, 09:47 PM

maybe there was no evidence or no one to corroborate the wife's story outside of her father.

Zimmerman reportedly offered to give police the video recordings from the cameras watching the outside of his house.

Personally, I'm puzzled why the ex-wife, or her father, wouldn't press charges. Too much of a financial burden? too much publicity? ... I just don't understand, if the crime was so clear and 911-worthy.

Go Getter
09-09-2013, 09:53 PM
maybe there was no evidence or no one to corroborate the wife's story outside of her father.

Zimmerman reportedly offered to give police the video recordings from the cameras watching the outside of his house.

Personally, I'm puzzled why the ex-wife, or her father, wouldn't press charges. Too much of a financial burden? too much publicity? ... I just don't understand, if the crime was so clear and 911-worthy.

:facepalm How many people are in jail because the father of the woman they beat told the cops on them?

Like I said, if there is any evidence of wrongdoing the state usually presses charges....in this case I could see the DA throwing the case out or making light of it because of the impending circus but really it is a mystery to me how he could avoid charges altogether AGAIN.

gigantes
09-09-2013, 09:56 PM
an examination of his different interviews and testimony shows that zimmerman lied his ass off about the night in question... the night he killed the boy.

and / or changed his story... lying a different set of ways.

http://whonoze.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/lies/

FiveRings
09-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Here's the bottom line regarding Zimmerman defenders. To them, Martin is the symbol of the black "thugs" that they hate. The gangsta rap, the criminals, etc. etc. So everything they say and do regarding this case comes back to that. It doesn't matter that there was all sorts of information regarding the character of Zimmerman, they're going to focus on Trayvon's weed use, middle finger pictures, etc. etc. because again in their minds Martin was the symbol of the black male criminal they hate. So they will craft their defense of Zimmerman around that, regardless of who Trayvon actually was, and regardless of how poor Zimmerman's story of what happened is to someone who really wants to critically think about the case in a completely non-biased way.

Further, no matter what Zimmerman has done, or will do, they will still continue to defend him on matter what because they've cast their lot with him and his righteousness in what he did, and that's really that. They can't be appealed to, reasoned with because their feelings come from deep emotional feeling towards "those types".
There are plenty of racist Trayvon supporters just like there are plenty of racist Zimmerman supporters. Many of the Trayvon supporters seem to want to see Zimmerman either killed on the street or locked up just because Trayvon was black and George is not, even though there was not enough evidence to convict.

I certainly don't hate black people or people who smoke pot. I smoke pot all the time. I know George is not a great guy. I remember when he went on Hannity and said it was God's plan for Trayvon to die or whatever. George isn't the greatest guy, but is he guilty of any crime that should have him being locked up? He was found not guilty in court. It's better that a hundred guilty men go free than one innocent man be locked up on bad evidence.

Zimmerman's wife and father-in-law aren't pressing charges and don't care to see him locked up so why should I? I don't know what happened here and neither do you.

SCdac
09-09-2013, 10:00 PM
:facepalm How many people are in jail because the father of the woman they beat told the cops on them?

Like I said, if there is any evidence of wrongdoing the state usually presses charges....in this case I could see the DA throwing the case out or making light of it because of the impending circus but really it is a mystery to me how he could avoid charges altogether AGAIN.

But why call the cops after your dad was allegedly punched, Zimmerman breaks your ipad, and not file charges?

If there's evidence to prove that the wife or father initiated a fight (perhaps video evidence), do you think the lawyers that represent them would say it's best not to file charges?

From what I can tell, both sides are calling the other the aggressor.

SCdac
09-09-2013, 10:04 PM
In a telephone interview the Lake Mary, Florida police chief said George Zimmerman was in "investigative detention" after his estranged wife, Shellie, called authorities to say he was threatening her and her parents with a gun. She later backed off from that statement, saying she never saw a gun despite what she told the 911 dispatcher.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57602050-504083/george-zimmerman-briefly-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun/

Interesting...

Personally, I don't trust or believe either Zimmerman or his wife lol

Go Getter
09-09-2013, 10:06 PM
But why call the cops after your dad was allegedly punched, Zimmerman breaks your ipad, and not file charges?

If there's evidence to prove that the wife or father initiated a fight (perhaps video evidence), do you think the lawyers that represent them would say it's best not to file charges?

From what I can tell, both sides are calling the other the aggressor.

I don't know. My point was that the testimony of a father has put many people in jail. My thing is why the STATE didn't press charges because I know that when people who have a history get into trouble the state picks up the case a lot of times in domestic issues (even when the alleged isn't a repeat offender).

browntown
09-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Some people just never learn, or maybe he thinks he's above the law. Either ay his true colours came out. Hopefully it'll result into some prison time.

Go Getter
09-09-2013, 10:08 PM
They gonna have to catch GZ killing someone with the murder weapon in his hand while burning the American Flag and cage fighting bald eagles to convict him, smh, lol....:oldlol:

Knoe Itawl
09-10-2013, 12:01 AM
There are plenty of racist Trayvon supporters just like there are plenty of racist Zimmerman supporters. Many of the Trayvon supporters seem to want to see Zimmerman either killed on the street or locked up just because Trayvon was black and George is not, even though there was not enough evidence to convict.

I certainly don't hate black people or people who smoke pot. I smoke pot all the time. I know George is not a great guy. I remember when he went on Hannity and said it was God's plan for Trayvon to die or whatever. George isn't the greatest guy, but is he guilty of any crime that should have him being locked up? He was found not guilty in court. It's better that a hundred guilty men go free than one innocent man be locked up on bad evidence.

Zimmerman's wife and father-in-law aren't pressing charges and don't care to see him locked up so why should I? I don't know what happened here and neither do you.

Sure there's going to be extreme people on both sides of any controversial case. However, from what I've seen, most of the ardent Zimmerman defenders' positions can really be distilled down to a hatred of "black men thugs" of which they're eager to cast Martin into that light. To them, Georgie did what they fantasize about - ridding the world of criminal black thugs that they hate. The actual circumstances of the case don't really mater, and Georgies ACTUAL character doesn't matter, as long as they can craft the narrative around that. By the way, I don't say this lightly. I am honestly just on the side of truth - wherever that leads. But in looking at this case extensively for the past year and change, I honestly don't see how anyone can draw a conclusion other than Zimmerman was a shady character that took a teen's life under indefensible circumstances - even if legally you feel he couldn't be convicted of it (they're two different things).

Horde of Temujin
09-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Sure there's going to be extreme people on both sides of any controversial case. However, from what I've seen, most of the ardent Zimmerman defenders' positions can really be distilled down to a hatred of "black men thugs" of which they're eager to cast Martin into that light. To them, Georgie did what they fantasize about - ridding the world of criminal black thugs that they hate. The actual circumstances of the case don't really mater, and Georgies ACTUAL character doesn't matter, as long as they can craft the narrative around that. By the way, I don't say this lightly. I am honestly just on the side of truth - wherever that leads. But in looking at this case extensively for the past year and change, I honestly don't see how anyone can draw a conclusion other than Zimmerman was a shady character that took a teen's life under indefensible circumstances - even if legally you feel he couldn't be convicted of it (they're two different things).

Well said.

red1
09-10-2013, 12:09 AM
They gonna have to catch GZ killing someone with the murder weapon in his hand while burning the American Flag and cage fighting bald eagles to convict him, smh, lol....:oldlol:
:oldlol:

MadeFromDust
09-10-2013, 12:40 AM
This biich has already been proven to be a damm liar :rolleyes:

FiveRings
09-10-2013, 12:45 AM
I agree that there are those who are proud of George for what he did, but I don't see how you can say it's the majority. Maybe a good chunk of the Zimmerman supporters on ISH, but ISH is filled with trolls who post the most offensive stuff they can think of to rile people up.

Public opinion was pretty split on whether there was good enough evidence to convict Zimmerman, and I don't think you can call most of those who agreed with the verdict racists. Most of the lawyers and legal experts interviewed on tv news shows during the trial even agreed that the evidence was very poor and that it didn't look that good for the prosecution.

I personally think Zimmerman was justified in killing Trayvon. I feel bad for Trayvon's parents and all, but when you get into a fight, get on top of a guy and beat his head into the ground, you take the risk of getting shot if the other guy is legally carrying a gun like George happened to be. I nor the jury thought it was illegal for George to walk up around where Trayvon was and ask him a question. George Zimmerman defended himself. The Trayvon supporters shouldn't be arguing for Zimmerman to be locked up. They should be arguing that people should not have the right to legally carry a firearm in public. George was legally carrying that firearm, and walking up to where Trayvon was is not considered a crime, so what we have here is a fight that broke out, and a gun was involved. When there's a gun involved, and there could have even been a struggle for the gun, it's kill or be killed.

L.Kizzle
09-10-2013, 12:45 AM
I took OJ 15 years to get in trouble with the law again, it takes Zimmerman 6 weeks ...

Even OJ said "man, let me lay low for a few years."

branslowski
09-10-2013, 12:51 AM

:oldlol: And hopefully all on camera, with a picture of his state ID pinned on his shirt while screaming "GEORGE ZIMMERMAN RULES"....

Yes, an over exaggeration logically speaking but sadly, for this guy to be convicted, you need evidence that extreme as our judicial system has shown us.

SCdac
09-10-2013, 01:01 AM

Eh, that case generally brought out the worst in people who were probably already racist or already held some resentment against white or black people or the system itself.

It stoked the racism/bigotry that was already there. I noticed plenty of BS on both sides, from old people who wanted to buy in to shit you stated to young people who in actuality knew little about the facts of the case or were just on for the "injustice" ride essentially, or whatever the buzz is on social networks and media.

http://www.ushanka.us/blog/images/cracker_t-shirt3.26.12.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/nbp-zimmerman-e1332652972903.jpg

As you mention, there were extremes on both sides... Clearly (pics I posted above).

However, I think most reasonable people (of any race or age) acknowledged that it was a circumstantial case, which was filled with many holes, lacked details, and that we'll probably never know what truly happened that night. There are facts, and we try to speculate from them, but it's speculation. Nobody knew either Trayvon or Zimmerman, so it shouldn't be personal to any of us IMO, and in saying that we should be interested in the truth and justice above all... not, well, picking sides.

KNOW1EDGE
09-10-2013, 04:51 AM
George Zimmerman was simply standing his ground again.

If people like the thug Trayvon Martin and the Mrs Zimmerman want to viciously attack George then he is going to defend him self. He has the right to carry a gun and thank goodness he does carry it or Trayvon might have gotten away that night and been able to commit more crimes.

9erempiree
09-10-2013, 05:58 AM
Zimmerman is an idiot and a disgrace to all law abiding citizens who carry guns. He does not deserve to own a gun. If he couldn't own a gun or carry one, a person would still be alive.

He was lucky that night he had a gun on him to defend his life but if this story is true, he should not be able to own a gun.

MJ23forever
09-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Zimmerman is an idiot and a disgrace to all law abiding citizens who carry guns. He does not deserve to own a gun. If he couldn't own a gun or carry one, a person would still be alive.

He was lucky that night he had a gun on him to defend his life but if this story is true, he should not be able to own a gun.

-estranged wife takes out a forced insurance policy
-calls 911 saying he is violent and assaulting her dad
-police show up, no gun, no visible signs of assault
-Zimzam's father in law failed to press charges (despite being victim of alleged assault)
-police investigating wife for making false claims

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

MJ23forever
09-10-2013, 09:42 AM

Yep, and actually, if you read the article there was no gun involved. it's Zim's soon to be ex who is acting like an undeserving whore in her attempts to suck away money away from him and to get an Oprah interview.

women, etc etc

dude77
09-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Yep, and actually, if you read the article there was no gun involved. it's Zim's soon to be ex who is acting like an undeserving whore in her attempts to suck away money away from him and to get an Oprah interview.

women, etc etc

lol yep .. read the updates .. turns out she changed her story from what she said in the 911 call ..

it'll be funny to see the anti zimmerman crowd backpedal now

Is He Ill
09-10-2013, 11:12 AM
lol yep .. read the updates .. turns out she changed her story from what she said in the 911 call ..

it'll be funny to see the anti zimmerman crowd backpedal now

George taught her well.

Is He Ill
09-10-2013, 01:14 PM
So he smashed the iPad that supposedly had video of the incident? :oldlol: His attorney even confirmed that he had a gun on him. They are now deciding whether or not to charge him with domestic battery.

riseagainst
09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
lol @ she changed her story. She's scared for her life now, of course she's gonna change her story.

Look at what happened to Zimmerman's trial. Dude got away with murder by the justice system, what makes you think some words accusing him of threatening her with a gun are going to lock him up for good? Or any restraining order is going to stop him from coming over to her place and shoot her brains out?

That's why she changed her story, to save her life not only from Zimmerman, but from the U.S. justice system.

MJ23forever
09-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Dude got away with murder by the justice system

Well, you see, justifiable homicide is not murder.

gigantes
09-10-2013, 04:06 PM
uh, hey... this is george's fourth legal offense / public incident in the last month or so.

he's a multiple-multiple time liar (http://whonoze.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/lies/), multiple-time suspect / offender, multiple-time person who demonstrates bad judgement in public.

sorry... but there is just no way to spin this as being all peaches and cream for george.

http://ambulancejunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/kool-aid-man-280x300.jpg

longhornfan1234
09-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Media is making something out of absolutely nothing.

Which leads me to believe there we no injuries, no signs of a physical disturbance, and the only evidence they had was a physco son to be ex wife who is finding any reason to get herself in the news. In the last two weeks she has gone out of her way to CONTACT media and let them know she is filing for divorce. All of this will do wonders in her future book(s). The liberals in this thread need to back out ASAP.

SCdac
09-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Now they're trying to piece the ipad together that Zimmerman broke (retrieve the information within it in other words)... its getting juicy.

For the sake of public's curiosity – and really, the media has sucked us all in – I'm hoping there is video evidence of what went down. Who was yelling at who and so on...

Nobody seemed to have been injured in the event, but any kind of evidence is better than no evidence.

Zimmerman's lawyer dropped him... but for only this case and future cases. He still defends him for NBC defamation lawsuit and some other stuff.