Rick James
09-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Here's my unbeatable team

C. Bill Walton (Prime)
PF. Kevin McHale (Prime)
SF. Dirk Nowitzki
SG. Larry Bird
PG. Jerry West

That's my personal best, but if one must complain about the team being too big and in unfamiliar positions then this is my alternate lineup:

C. Bill Walton
PF. Dirk Nowitzki
SF. Larry Bird
SG. Jerry West
PG. John Stockton

Bench for alternate:

Kevin Mchale
Bob Cousy
Hondo

My alternate team (team I'll use for sake of argument) has the best perimeter defensive duo with Stockton (ball thief) and West with his tremendous man to man defense. These two also are great offensive players. Stockton as a distributer and West as a scorer and great playmaker in his own right.

Then you have the GOAT at SF in Larry Bird. He along with West would be the co-leaders of my team. You may ask "how can West and Bird coexist?" Both players would not mind taking a back seat to the other on random nights, and ultimately Bird would take the final shot unless West has had the hotter night and or better matchup.

I also would have a scorer like Dirk at PF. He would be on the floor to stretch it and take advantages of mismatches. He would also start the 4th quarter of my teams games with both Bird and West on the bench getting rest.

I then have one of the Greatest rebounders at Center. Bill Walton, along with his long body on the defense and his offensive skillset, he would out smart and destroy your Bigman.

Questions you may ask me:

"Richard why would you not just bring Dirk off the bench and start McHale?". This would be a good question, I'm actually close to making that change because I have more than enough offense on the perimeter and at SF. I think It's just my bias for Dirk and the way he plays the game and my wanting to blow teams off the map with the greatest offensive force ever created.:oldlol:

But you may be right, a lineup of Walton, McHale, Bird, West, and Stockton may be a more balanced team still with an excellent offence.

You also may ask "Don't you think these players are too slow for a fastbreak?" A question that would be asked by the uninformed, but I then ask you "Have you seen these guys on a break?" Stockton leading a break with Bird and West on the wing? Man, just getting jitters thinking about this. I've seen footage on West in fastbreaks, I've seen footage on Waltons amazing outlet passing ability. Defensively, West and Stockton would get back quicker than anyone with the ability to strip the ball and disrupt any break, along with Birds all out hustle and leadership mindset that would motivate McHale and Dirk to give it their all on defense.

There's much more I want to add, which includes numbers, articles, and videos, but I'll save that, I've talked enough.

I now want you to show me your Army.

aj1987
09-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Starters:
C: Shaq
PF: Russell
SF: Lebron
SG: Jordan
PG: Nash

Bench:
Wilt
Timmy
Rodman
Wade
Magic

Shaq and Wilt would literally score at will on Walton. Russell/Rodman/Timmy can play great defense on Bird, Dirk and McHale. Jordan is just going to be himself. Nash can provide the spacing and is a good shooter.
Jordan would OWN West.

MP.Trey
09-10-2013, 08:10 PM
PG Steve Nash
SG Dan Majerle
SF Peja Stojakovic
PF Bob Pettit
C Dave Cowens

:bowdown:

Snoop_Cat
09-10-2013, 08:18 PM
PG Steve Nash
SG Dan Majerle
SF Peja Stojakovic
PF Bob Pettit
C Dave Cowens

WHITE POWER! Heil Hitler.

Rick James
09-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Starters:
C: Shaq
PF: Russell
SF: Lebron
SG: Jordan
PG: Nash

Bench:
Wilt
Timmy
Rodman
Wade
Magic

Shaq and Wilt would literally score at will on Walton. Russell/Rodman/Timmy can play great defense on Bird, Dirk and McHale. Jordan is just going to be himself. Nash can provide the spacing and is a good shooter.

Weak team:oldlol:

Nash cannot stay with Stockton. This would cause a defensive breakdown of your team causing Shaq to have to step up and help defend. Due to his lack of work ethic and fat he would not defend Stockton coming at him too well. This would lead to short open Jumpers from Stockton and easy buckets for Walton depending on how Shaq reacts.

You may think Russel would be there to help but he won't, due to Dirk keeping him occupied on the perimeter. I'm actually laughing at the thought of Russel defending Dirk 22ft away from the Basket.

I also see you underrating Waltons defense.

76-77' Walton was 2nd in the League with a defensive rating of 91.2. He countered that year with a league leading 89.5 defensive rating in 77-78'. He also led the league in blocks in 76-77' (3.2).:oldlol:

Rick James
09-10-2013, 08:24 PM
PG Steve Nash
SG Dan Majerle
SF Peja Stojakovic
PF Bob Pettit
C Dave Cowens

My team would be up by 50pts at the half vs your team. Solid players you have there though.:cheers:

aj1987
09-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Nash cannot stay with Stockton. This would cause a defensive breakdown of your team causing Shaq to have to step up and help defend. Due to his lack of work ethic and fat he would not defend Stockton coming at him too well. This would lead to short open Jumpers from Stockton and easy buckets for Walton depending on how Shaq reacts.

You may think Russel would be there to help but he won't, due to Dirk keeping him occupied on the perimeter. I'm actually laughing at the thought of Russel defending Dirk 22ft away from the Basket.
You do realize that team has MJ and Lebron, right? Who's stopping them? Dirk? Stockton?

Also, I have Rodman on my bench. If at any point Nash is getting abused, I'll just sub in Rodman.

Shaq on Walton
Russell on Dirk
Lebron on McHale
MJ on Stockton
Rodman on Bird

Your team would have more problems as they won't be able to stop my team at all. Even IF (and it's a big if) Walton can contain Shaq (he won't), MJ, Lebron, and Nash are really good offensively.

76-77' Walton was 2nd in the League with a defensive rating of 91.2. He countered that year with a league leading 89.5 defensive rating in 77-78'. He also led the league in blocks in 76-77' (3.2).:oldlol:
Shaq had 3.5 BPG in his ROOKIE year. Also, Walton's ~250 lbs, right? How the hell is he stopping a prime Shaq? Dikembe and Hakeem couldn't stop him. You think Walton's going to? :oldlol:

oolalaa
09-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Weak team:oldlol:

I also see you underrating Waltons defense.

Russell could EASILY guard Dirk on the perimiter. In fact, he might be the best player in NBA history to put on Dirk, because he was fleet footed enough to keep Dirk in front of him, and tall & long enough to really **** with Dirk's release. He would likely shut his white ass down.

Btw, this team would take a DUMP on your team..

'94 Hakeem
'65 Russell
'86 Bird
'91 Jordan
'66 West

Rick James
09-10-2013, 08:48 PM
You do realize that team has MJ and Lebron, right? Who's stopping them? Dirk? Stockton?

Also, I have Rodman on my bench. If at any point Nash is getting abused, I'll just sub in Rodman.

Shaq on Walton
Russell on Dirk
Lebron on McHale
MJ on Stockton
Rodman on Bird

Your team would have more problems as they won't be able to stop my team at all. Even IF (and it's a big if) Walton can contain Shaq (he won't), MJ, Lebron, and Nash are really good offensively.

Shaq had 3.5 BPG in his ROOKIE year. Also, Walton's ~250 lbs, right? How the hell is he stopping a prime Shaq? Dikembe and Hakeem couldn't stop him. You think Walton's going to? :oldlol:

Silly child.

Your team is wrongly constructed because all I have to do is pack the lane. Stockton is shutting down Nash who doesn't even look to score.

Meanwhile, West would force Jordan to shoot jumpers all day, if he makes them so beit, he can get his but his team won't win. Just like he couldn't best Birds team in the playoffs. Also, once LeBron touches the ball and my lane is packed it would force him to shoot jumpers or pass, he's not a Alpha male, so he would fold in Birds presence. Didnt you witness him fold against Dirk and Jason Terry in the finals? Bird would get in his head and turn him into a jump shooter.

Shaq wouldn't accomplish anything if I collapsed 2 players on him once he gets the ball. Only player who won't collapse on Shaq is Stockton due to Nash's 3pt shot ability. My team will certainly not fear open Jordan and LeBron 3's:oldlol:

Russel is a harm to your poorly constructed team. A non offensive 6-8 Center along with Shaq? Lane is packed, and now Shaq can't get a 1on 1, and LeBron and Jordan can't drive to death.

Best shots your team will get is LeBron and Jordan 3pt attempts which the law of averages tells me falls in my favor, and contested Jordan jumpers from the perimeter. Jordan never faced a perimeter player of West's magnitude that could not only defend, but attack Jordan on the other end of the floor. MJ would be gased.

Rick James
09-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Russell could EASILY guard Dirk on the perimiter. In fact, he might be the best player in NBA history to put on Dirk, because he was fleet footed enough to keep Dirk in front of him, and tall & long enough to really **** with Dirk's release. He would likely shut his white ass down.

Btw, this team would take a DUMP on your team..

'94 Hakeem
'65 Russell
'86 Bird
'91 Jordan
'66 West

No Russell couldn't, stop lying to yourself. Dirk has even embarrassed Kevin Garnett on many occasions who's actually taller and faster than Russell.

Also I like your team (aside from Russell) but your not allowed to use the same players Iam.

oolalaa
09-10-2013, 09:06 PM
No Russell couldn't, stop lying to yourself. Dirk has even embarrassed Kevin Garnett on many occasions who's actually taller and faster than Russell.

Alright, I can't take you seriously.

your not allowed to use the same players Iam.

Lmfao, why not? That's not exactly fair. Buy okay..

'94 Hakeem
'65 Russell
'13 Lebron
'91 Jordan
'01 Allen

Lebron would play point forward. I win.

CavaliersFTW
09-10-2013, 09:16 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VlZ5Wo52hi0/Se09_iswGQI/AAAAAAAABQQ/a5jZ19d4O5w/s400/white+crayon.png
http://www.wpclipart.com/education/supplies/crayons/crayon_black_1.png

/thread

kennethgriffin
09-10-2013, 09:20 PM
pg - 1962 Oscar Robertson ( 31/12/11 )
sg - 2006 Kobe Bryant ( 35/5/5 )
sf - 1989 Michael Jordan ( 32/8/8 )
pf - 1962 Wilt Chamberlain ( 50/27/2 )
c - 2000 Shaquille O'neal ( 30/13/4 )

i win

Rick James
09-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Alright, I can't take you seriously.

Lmfao, why not? That's not exactly fair. Buy okay..

'94 Hakeem
'65 Russell
'13 Lebron
'91 Jordan
'01 Allen

Lebron would play point forward. I win.

Is Garnett not taller and faster? And he's defended guards on the perimeter before. Not sure I can take you serious.

Once again you've made the same mistake as the other poster with the selection of Russell next to Hakeem. Russell non offensive threat, which leaves lane crowded for Hakeem. You also picked LeBron which I've already explained his weak mental vs Bird and with the Lane packed him and Jordan will be shooting 3's.

Like the selection of Ray Allen, I figure he'll be off the ball running around for Jumpers, but his production would be limited due to LeBron having the ball and Jordan love being the main shooter. Allen would be relegated to a starting roll player.

I also question Allen's ability to guard Stockton on the pick n roll, he's never been a great defender. Again, your team will meet the same fate as the first poster in the thread. My team wins a game 114-97....My team wins a series 4-1, and 4-2 at the most.

Budadiiii
09-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Lol I was confused at first. Decent trolling. :applause:

Rick James
09-10-2013, 09:24 PM
http://www.wpclipart.com/education/supplies/crayons/crayon_black_1.png

/thread

Thread isn't about race. Just a coincidence that the greatest lineup is White. I ultimately chose West over Jordan for his shooting and compatibility with Bird and Dirk.

CavaliersFTW
09-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Thread isn't about race. Just a coincidence that the greatest lineup is White. I ultimately chose West over Jordan for his shooting and compatibility with Bird and Dirk.
I'm sure your Hitler avy is probably also "just a coincidence". Carry on with your serious non-racially driven discussion my silly mistake.

Rick James
09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
pg - 1962 Oscar Robertson ( 31/12/11 )
sg - 2006 Kobe Bryant ( 35/5/5 )
sf - 1989 Michael Jordan ( 32/8/8 )
pf - 1962 Wilt Chamberlain ( 50/27/2 )
c - 2000 Shaquille O'neal ( 30/13/4 )

i win

I actually like your team. Would be great competition. Both teams have advantages on the offensive end. Your team has the advantage with Oscar being bigger than Stockton. And with Dirk having to defend Wilt. My team has the advantage with Jordan being too small at SF, Bird would eat him for breakfast in the post. Also Wilt can't defend Dirk on the perimeter. I also highly doubt Oscar could stay with Stockton.

But if you forced my hand to change my lineup, then I would have West at PG, slide Bird to SG, slide Dirk to SF, have McHal at PF, and Walton at Center. Your team then would be too small to defend Dirk or Bird in the post. Would be unfair really. :oldlol:

oolalaa
09-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Silly child.

Your team is wrongly constructed because all I have to do is pack the lane. Stockton is shutting down Nash who doesn't even look to score.

Meanwhile, West would force Jordan to shoot jumpers all day, if he makes them so beit, he can get his but his team won't win. Just like he couldn't best Birds team in the playoffs. Also, once LeBron touches the ball and my lane is packed it would force him to shoot jumpers or pass, he's not a Alpha male, so he would fold in Birds presence. Didnt you witness him fold against Dirk and Jason Terry in the finals? Bird would get in his head and turn him into a jump shooter.

Shaq wouldn't accomplish anything if I collapsed 2 players on him once he gets the ball. Only player who won't collapse on Shaq is Stockton due to Nash's 3pt shot ability. My team will certainly not fear open Jordan and LeBron 3's:oldlol:

Russel is a harm to your poorly constructed team. A non offensive 6-8 Center along with Shaq? Lane is packed, and now Shaq can't get a 1on 1, and LeBron and Jordan can't drive to death.

Best shots your team will get is LeBron and Jordan 3pt attempts which the law of averages tells me falls in my favor, and contested Jordan jumpers from the perimeter. Jordan never faced a perimeter player of West's magnitude that could not only defend, but attack Jordan on the other end of the floor. MJ would be gased.

There's so much wrong with this.

1) Stockton is "shutting down" Nash? Nash wouldn't even be "looking to score"? WHAT?? What if the explicit instruction given to Nash was 'Don't worry about playmaking, considering that you're perhaps the greatest shooter in NBA history, just loiter around the perimiter and drain jumpers', would he still not look to score? Of course he would, so WTF you smokin?

2) West CANNOT guard Jordan 1on1. Lol at you thinking ANYONE can, especially a 6"3 white guy who routinely gambled for steals.

3) Jordan shot "jumpers all day" in the '92, '93, '97 & '98 playoffs, and guess what, the Bulls won 4 championships!!

4) '13 Lebron made 44% of his shots from 16-23, and 40% of his 3 point attempts. He also came up huge in game 6 & 7 of the Finals by draining jumper after jumper after jumper. But no, you've decided that the Lebron who is going to face your team is 2011 Finals Lebron. LMFAO.

5) So, you simultaneously will "pack the lane" and "double" Shaq? Logic dictates that you will leave someone open on the perimiter. That someone will be Steve Nash, who is widely considered to be the greatest shooter in NBA history. Lmao.

6) Russell was 6"10 you numbty. He'd be listed as 6"11 in todays league.

7) Jordan shot 39% from 3land in 3 consecutive post seasons ('91, '92, '93). If he had to, he would drain 3s in West's face.

Rick James
09-10-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm sure your Hitler avy is probably also "just a coincidence". Carry on with your serious non-racially driven discussion my silly mistake.

I don't follow Hitler's approach to racism. I follow his legendary words of wisdom and his positive leadership effect.

I mean if one were a Magic Johnson fan, would that mean I'm all for cheating in an relationship and catching an STD?

If one were a fan of Kobe, would that make he or she an advocate of raping?

No.

tgan3
09-10-2013, 09:47 PM
C Shaq (Prime)
PF Duncan
SF Lebron
SG Jordan
PG Magic

CavaliersFTW
09-10-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't follow Hitler's approach to racism. I follow his legendary words of wisdom and his positive leadership effect.

I mean if one were a Magic Johnson fan, would that mean I'm all for cheating in an relationship and catching an STD?

No.
So, Genocide > Infidelity?

Makes perfect sense

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:05 PM
There's so much wrong with this.

1) Stockton is "shutting down" Nash? Nash wouldn't even be "looking to score"? WHAT?? What if the explicit instruction given to Nash was 'Don't worry about playmaking, considering that you're perhaps the greatest shooter in NBA history, just loiter around the perimiter and drain jumpers', would he still not look to score? Of course he would, so WTF you smokin?

2) West CANNOT guard Jordan 1on1. Lol at you thinking ANYONE can, especially a 6"3 white guy who routinely gambled for steals.

3) Jordan made "jumpers all day" in the '92, '93, '97 & '98 playoffs, and guess what, the Bulls won 4 championships!!

4) '13 Lebron made 44% of his shots from 16-23, and 40% of his 3 point attempts. He also came up huge in game 6 & 7 of the Finals by draining jumper after jumper after jumper. But no, you've decided that the Lebron who is going to face your team is 2011 Finals Lebron. LMFAO.

5) So, you simultaneously will "pack the lane" and "double" Shaq? Logic dictates that you will leave someone open on the perimiter. That someone will be Steve Nash, who is widely considered to be the greatest shooter in NBA history. Lmao.

6) Russell was 6"10 you numbty. He'd be listed as 6"11 in todays league.

7) Jordan shot 39% from 3land in 3 consecutive post seasons ('91, '92, '93). If he had to, he would drain 3s in West's face.

1. Nash would not look to score. He only avgs 14ppg for his career on 10fga. Then when you also add in the factor of playing with Jordan a known shot jacker his points and attempts would practically cut in half.:oldlol: No backcourt teammate of Jordans would be scoring like that, look at Kerr, he didn't have Nashs passing ability, but he was there to SHOOT, and a guy who is actually only there to shoot never avg over 7fga with Jordan, so how is Nash, who can also pass going to avg that many?:oldlol:

2. You severely underrate West's defense. But I give you the fact that Jordan would get his if he was automatic on his jumpers with a hand in his face all night with minimal ft attempts. So Jordan going 15-35 for 36pts will most likely happen. I'll take that.

3. Your talking about Jordan vs a league of minimal dual perimeter players like West. And most of his fgs were not Jumpers, even still, my answer above covers this.

4. LeBron gets shut down by Diaw, and before that JJ Barea. He won't be the Alpha Male on the hypothetical team, so he will cave to Jordan. He shot 44% on 25ppg against a team who left him open majority of the series. Also neither Spurs or Mavs had Larry Bird to get in his head. You are lying to yourself if you think LeBron performs well.

5. Can you read? I already said I'm not leaving Nash, will only leave Jordan and LeBron open for long 3pointers.

6. He's actually 6-8, do some true reading.

7. Law of averages leave me to believe that Jordan will not consistantly convert multiple 3's. I swear he does it once against the Blazers and you all swear he's Reggie Miller. Then you say he'll make them in West's face?:oldlol: Stop, Jordan himself was shocked to make multiple open 3's, and you expect he's going to do the exact same for a whole series and in West's face? Absurd.

Jameerthefear
09-10-2013, 10:08 PM
op is a ******. reported thread.

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:08 PM

Makes perfect sense

I like how you conviently glossed over being a fan of a rapist.

Should Michael Jackson not have fans because he's a molester?

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:11 PM
op is a ******. reported thread.

Why report me? I fight against trolling, and trolling is what you are doing now. Have you read the thread? What leaves you to believe I should be reported?

CavaliersFTW
09-10-2013, 10:14 PM

Bull sh*t alert!!! Bill Russell was only 6-8? Then I guess Patrick Ewing is also only 6-8...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-uUOVoLBdxbc/UaD80dsycEI/AAAAAAAAEXc/Z8hXrE2b0VY/s800/Russell%2520Ewing.jpg

And I guess the Sports Illustrated article from 1955 that quotes him as stating that he specifically measures 6-9 and 5/8ths of an inch tall is also B.S., as is the numerous other articles that allude to his height being OVER 6-9 (NBA.com listing him 6-9.5... the Olympics and NCAA listing him 6-10... all from an era before "in shoes" and other inflation B.S.). Or how about Bill Russell initially complaining about his replacement's height, the cited 6-8.5 w/o shoes Dave Cowens? Why would he complain about the height of his franchises replacement center who according to you, should be a half inch TALLER than he is?

Lastly, Larry Bird was measured at precisely 6-9 w/o shoes during the 1992 Olympics... How tall does that make Bill Russell in this image?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0912/rare.larry.bird.photos/images/bill-russell-larry-bird.jpg

Looks an awful lot closer to 6-9 and 5/8ths (what Bill Russell claims he was) than 6-8 (what you claim he is)...

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Just read over an article of mines, you are correct, Russell is 6-9', not 6-8'. Oh well, cold water vs cool water. Who cares.

oolalaa
09-10-2013, 10:23 PM
1. Nash would not look to score. He only avgs 14ppg for his career on 10fga. Then when you also add in the factor of playing with Jordan a known shot jacker his points and attempts would practically cut in half.:oldlol: No backcourt teammate of Jordans would be scoring like that, look at Kerr, he didn't have Nashs passing ability, but he was there to SHOOT, and a guy who is actually only there to shoot never avg over 7fga with Jordan, so how is Nash, who can also pass going to avg that many?:oldlol:

2. You severely underrate West's defense. But I give you the fact that Jordan would get his if he was automatic on his jumpers with a hand in his face all night with minimal ft attempts. So Jordan going 15-35 for 36pts will most likely happen. I'll take that.

3. Your talking about Jordan vs a league of minimal dual perimeter players like West. And most of his fgs were not Jumpers, even still, my answer above covers this.

4. LeBron gets shut down by Diaw, and before that JJ Barea. He won't be the Alpha Male on the hypothetical team, so he will cave to Jordan. He shot 44% on 25ppg against a team who left him open majority of the series. Also neither Spurs or Mavs had Larry Bird to get in his head. You are lying to yourself if you think LeBron performs well.

5. Can you read? I already said I'm not leaving Nash, will only leave Jordan and LeBron open for long 3pointers.

7. Law of averages leave me to believe that Jordan will not consistantly convert multiple 3's. I swear he does it once against the Blazers and you all swear he's Reggie Miller. Then you say he'll make them in West's face?:oldlol: Stop, Jordan himself was shocked to make multiple open 3's, and you expect he's going to do the exact same for a whole series and in West's face? Absurd.

You're a troll, or really ****ing stupid.

CavaliersFTW
09-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Just read over an article of mines, you are correct, Russell is 6-9', not 6-8'. Oh well, cold water vs cool water. Who cares.
6-9 and 5/8ths... and that appears to be his w/o shoes height and comparably measured centers list about a 6-11 in today's league... Asserting he was 6-8 when the reality is he'd be known as 6-11 is no big deal? We're talking about a center here, it's the difference between being extremely undersized vs typical sized. Not to mention he had a 7-4 wingspan which gave him even greater length. It was not a cold water vs cool water mistake. It was a cold water vs hot water mistake.

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:28 PM
You're a troll, or really ****ing stupid.

Making an assumption and then insulting me because you can't face the facts. Typical:oldlol:

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:30 PM
6-9 and 5/8ths... and that appears to be his w/o shoes height and comparably measured centers list about a 6-11 in today's league... Asserting he was 6-8 when the reality is he'd be known as 6-11 is no big deal? We're talking about a center here, it's the difference between being extremely undersized vs typical sized. Not to mention he had a 7-4 wingspan which gave him even greater length. It was not a cold water vs cool water mistake. It was a cold water vs hot water mistake.

Russell was not 6-11. Stop.

Nuff Said
09-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Lol@the trolling. Even has some of you fooled. The only other lineup he gave some praise to was another all white lineup. But I'm sure op just feels that it's honestly a better lineup than all the others mentioned.

CavaliersFTW
09-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Russell was not 6-11. Stop.
Yeah, sure he wasn't...Since he is an arthritic, slouchy old man these days, I'm guessing he wears high heels next to all these skyscrapers

Dwight listed 6-11
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/dharocks/dwight_zps72910c96.jpg
Does he look two inches shorter than this guy?

Ewing listed 7-0
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-uUOVoLBdxbc/UaD80dsycEI/AAAAAAAAEXc/Z8hXrE2b0VY/s800/Russell%2520Ewing.jpg
Does he look 3 inches shorter than this guy?

Dikembe listed 7-2
http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b84f69e2011278dfd7e728a4-400wi
Does he look 5 inches shorter than this guy?

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Lol@the trolling. Even has some of you fooled. The only other lineup he gave some praise to was another all white lineup. But I'm sure op just feels that it's honestly a better lineup than all the others mentioned.

The racism within you causes you to see what you want to see.

The poster Kenneth had a all black lineup and I gave it It's just due. Shut up with the racist post.

Rick James
09-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Yeah, sure he wasn't...Since he is an arthritic, slouchy old man these days, I'm guessing he wears high heels next to all these skyscrapers

Dwight listed 6-11
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/dharocks/dwight_zps72910c96.jpg
Does he look two inches shorter than this guy?

Ewing listed 7-0
Does he look 3 inches shorter than this guy?

Dikembe listed 7-2
http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b84f69e2011278dfd7e728a4-400wi
Does he look 5 inches shorter than this guy?

You assuming you posted the true heights of all these players? In the Dwight pic that angle is horrible, too horrible to property judge. Also, have you seen Dwight next to LeBron? They are close in height. Dwight is 6-10. Russel is 6-9

3LiftHeatCurse
09-10-2013, 10:52 PM
PG : 1996 Gary Payton
SG : 1991 Michael Jordan
SF : 2013 LeBron James
PF : 2003 Tim Duncan
C : 2000 Shaq

Rick James
09-10-2013, 11:11 PM
PG : 1996 Gary Payton
SG : 1991 Michael Jordan
SF : 2013 LeBron James
PF : 2003 Tim Duncan
C : 2000 Shaq

Any team with Jordan and LeBron on it at the sametime along with a PF who won't stretch the floor will always lose to my team. Read previous post on why.

Nuff Said
09-10-2013, 11:24 PM
The racism within you causes you to see what you want to see.

The poster Kenneth had a all black lineup and I gave it It's just due. Shut up with the racist post.

Bitch you can't fool me

Rick James
09-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Bitch you can't fool me

So I'm racist because I didn't select players you wanted me to select?

If my team was:

Magic
Jordan
LeBron
KG
Wilt

All black team, I wouldn't be racist?

But the fact that my team is coincidentally all White, now I'm being racist? :facepalm

b1imtf
09-10-2013, 11:44 PM
:lol

Nuff Said
09-11-2013, 12:01 AM
So I'm racist because I didn't select players you wanted me to select?

If my team was:

Magic
Jordan
LeBron
KG
Wilt

All black team, I wouldn't be racist?

But the fact that my team is coincidentally all White, now I'm being racist? :facepalm

You're pretty good I give you that

aj1987
09-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Damn it! Got trolled!

Nuff Said
09-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Lets put the troll to the test, who's your backup players?

Jameerthefear
09-11-2013, 12:07 AM
let op jerk off in his own thread guys

Rick James
09-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Lets put the troll to the test, who's your backup players?

I don't understand you posters. If I had an 8 man rotation of black players, it would be viewed as fine by you. But with a 8 man rotation of white players, It's viewed as racist?

There's posters who makes post on this forum like "short unathletic white players in old era", that's considered acceptable and normal, but me with an coincidental all white team is racist?

To the first poster in this thread: You were not "trolled" just because other posters are jumping to conclusions and assumptions due to their own inner demons. We had a legit topic in which I responded with facts.

I stuck to my topic, while some called me names and claimed I'm being racist. So who's really trolling?

Rick James
09-11-2013, 12:20 AM
let op jerk off in his own thread guys

You still haven't gave even a somewhat logical reason why I should be reported. You entered the thread and adding nothing to it but insults towards me, while I stuck to the topic. Do you really think you're being fair?

BoNafidde
09-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Shaq 2000'
Duncan 2003'
Lebron 2009'
McGrady 2003'
Kidd 2002'

Nuff Said
09-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Test failed. And btw the word racist never came from me.

OmniStrife
09-11-2013, 12:47 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/0db0ea4657870ac75f7204efaa9efeeb/tumblr_moynrziiNT1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

diamenz
09-11-2013, 12:47 AM
stock
mike
larry
mailman
akeem

the trolling would have been cooler if your name wasn't rick james tho.

MavsSuperFan
09-11-2013, 01:34 AM

Makes perfect sense

:biggums:
are actually taking this guy seriously?

CavaliersFTW
09-11-2013, 01:40 AM
:biggums:
are actually taking this guy seriously?
Read the first page and you'll see I'm the first one who actually noticed this was a troll thread, so what do you think?

MavsSuperFan
09-11-2013, 01:40 AM
I don't understand you posters. If I had an 8 man rotation of black players, it would be viewed as fine by you. But with a 8 man rotation of white players, It's viewed as racist?

There's posters who makes post on this forum like "short unathletic white players in old era", that's considered acceptable and normal, but me with an coincidental all white team is racist?

To the first poster in this thread: You were not "trolled" just because other posters are jumping to conclusions and assumptions due to their own inner demons. We had a legit topic in which I responded with facts.

I stuck to my topic, while some called me names and claimed I'm being racist. So who's really trolling?
:lol

:rolleyes:

No.
:lol :lol

Hitler was a charismatic dumbass. He made a ton of strategic mistakes. The Nazi generals succeeded in spite of stupidity.

DaHeezy
09-11-2013, 01:41 AM
You still haven't gave even a somewhat logical reason why I should be reported. You entered the thread and adding nothing to it but insults towards me, while I stuck to the topic. Do you really think you're being fair?

Don't mind him. He's the resident lil brother on ISH. You know how when grown ups are talking and someone brings their lil brother? The little brother is always in the background screaming "look at me, look at me!" He thinks he's part of the gang but is just a little annoyance. He's a little attention starved

You got to admit though, as much as this may not be an issue about skin color this comes off as an agenda.

#number6ix#
09-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Mookie blaylock
Mitch Richmond
Lebron James
Dennis Rodman
Kevin Garnett

wally_world
09-11-2013, 02:49 AM
PG: Steve Blake
SG: Adam Morrison
SF: Luke Walton
PF: Brian Scalabrine
C: Aaron Gray

i win

TheBigVeto
09-11-2013, 03:16 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lebron23
09-11-2013, 03:51 AM
C- Shaquille O'Neal
F- Larry Bird
F- LeBron James
G- Michael Jordan
G- Dwayne Wade

secund2nun
09-11-2013, 04:24 AM

C. Bill Walton (Prime)
PF. Kevin McHale (Prime)
SF. Dirk Nowitzki
SG. Larry Bird
PG. Jerry West

That's my personal best, but if one must complain about the team being too big and in unfamiliar positions then this is my alternate lineup:

C. Bill Walton
PF. Dirk Nowitzki
SF. Larry Bird
SG. Jerry West
PG. John Stockton

Bench for alternate:

Kevin Mchale
Bob Cousy
Hondo

Do you have a storm front account, Rick James?

But anyways here is my team that would easily beat yours:

PG Lebron
SG Jordan
SF Durant
PF Dirk
C Shaq

This team would beat your team. On defense you have prime Shaq (finished 2nd in DPOY), Jordan on the perimeter, and Lebron all over the court. Then you have spacing with Dirk and Durant, so the paint cannot be packed. Also you have great ball movement, great rebounding with Shaq, Durant, Lebron, and you have a nice fast break team. You have post offense with Shaq as well.

Also this lineup would also crush your lineup:

PG Lebron
SG Jordan
SF Durant
PF KG
C Hakeem

The defense would be stifling with KG, Hakeem, Lebron, and Jordan. There is also spacing as well and insane rebounding.

secund2nun
09-11-2013, 04:28 AM

It's because black people are better at basketball that's why.

What you are doing is basically the equivalent of saying a RB duo of Peyton Hillis and Mike Alstott would be the greatest RB duo in NFL history.

Or it would be like saying Micheal Vick, Cam Newton, Warren Moon and Robert Griffin are the best QBs in NFL history.

A comment like that would tick off storm-front.

KobesFinger
09-11-2013, 05:25 AM
Payton 96
Jordan 91
Durant 13
KG 04
Hakeem 94

Bench

CP3 08
Pippen 94
Duncan 03

Not my all time 5, just one designed to beat yours

Kobe 4 The Win
09-12-2013, 03:03 AM
PG Jason Williams
SG Jimmer Fredette
SF Luke Walton
PF Kurt Rambis
C Shawn Bradley

SamuraiSWISH
09-12-2013, 12:28 PM
My 12 man roster is good:

G - Kobe 2k8 / Payton '96 / Kidd 2k2
G - MJ '91 / Wade 2k9
F - LeBron 2k9 / Pippen '94
F - Bird '87 / Barkley '93 / KG 2k3
C - Shaq 2k / Hakeem '94

ZaaaaaH
09-12-2013, 01:09 PM
C. Bill Walton (Prime)
PF. Kevin McHale (Prime)
SF. Dirk Nowitzki
SG. Larry Bird
PG. Jerry West

Weak team son

Too Weak, Too Slow, Weak on just about every area in Defense.

Redo ur team then Come back at me.

jzek
09-12-2013, 01:20 PM
The only TRUE unbeatable team posted here:

PG = Magic = GOAT PG with no weakness. Oh yea, he's also a foot taller than your average PG

SG = Jordan = GOAT Player

SF = Bird = GOAT SF with no weakness (unlike LeBron who has SEVERAL weaknesses in his game)

PF = Duncan = GOAT PF who's also several inches taller than your average PF

C = Hakeem (would have picked Shaq but he has one BIG weakness in that you can just foul him repeatedly and he's a 50% FT shooter)

There you have it. The one true unbeatable team who will beat every other 5 posted in this thread because all other players posted have a weakness and these players don't.

No weakness > *

ralph_i_el
09-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Tim Duncan
Dirk
Lebron
Ray Allen
Jkidd

bench:
Durant
Glove
Hakeem
reggie miller

how do I lose?

3peated
09-12-2013, 02:30 PM
you nerds are putting too many stars on one team. you put 3 max, absolute max, or they won't mesh well, they want their minutes/points/stats/etc

try making a realistic team.

ex:

c: shaq [reboudns for days, inside scoring at will
pf: kg [mid range god, great defense, rebounding expert]
sf: melo [scorer, scores from anywhere]
sg: tony allen [talkin bout defense for days kid]
pg: john stockton [assists for days, setting up errbody]

this starting lineup dominates anyone (i could find a better guard if i put more thought into it, but im just thinking of an unselfish good defender who has a high basketball iq]

SHAQisGOAT
09-12-2013, 02:43 PM

PG = Magic = GOAT PG with no weakness. Oh yea, he's also a foot taller than your average PG

SF = Bird = GOAT SF with no weakness (unlike LeBron who has SEVERAL weaknesses in his game)

C = Hakeem (would have picked Shaq but he has one BIG weakness in that you can just foul him repeatedly and he's a 50% FT shooter)

There you have it. The one true unbeatable team who will beat every other 5 posted in this thread because all other players posted have a weakness and these players don't.

No weakness > *

Magic
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

That's the best starting 5 I can think of, just a godly team, no weaknesses, simply ridiculous, and could really work out well.

Of course if we're going by favorites it would've been a different story though, would've definitely had Shaq at C, at his peak just killing it.

Mass Debator
09-12-2013, 03:15 PM
PG: Stephen Curry
SG: Reggie Miller
SF: Larry Bird
PF: Dirk Nowitzki
C: Wilt or Shaq

AintNoSunshine
09-12-2013, 03:36 PM
LMFAO

Shaq
Duncan
Garnett
Jordan
Payton

Good luck trying to win a game in a seven games series

6-9 Russell vs 300+lbs Shaq(edit:i thought you said bill russell but still,shaqs gonna dominate)
Duncan Garnett dominates both offensively and defensively against McHales Dirk,this is LOL material
Jordan or Lebron to destroy your defensively weak perimeter and slow them down on defense

You have 0 chance bro nada

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 03:38 PM
PG Magic Johnson / Gary Payton
SG Michael Jordan / Jerry West
SF Larry Legend / Julius Erving
PF Charles Barkley / Tim Duncan
C Wilt Chamberlain / Shaq

AintNoSunshine
09-12-2013, 03:39 PM
the Bball IQ Meter had exploded with that team

No weakness > *

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 03:40 PM

Your avatar is hitler

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

LAZERUSS
09-13-2013, 01:08 AM
I can't imagine someone being proud of an avator of Adolf Hitler. A man who wiped out millions of innocent men, women, and children. I know this is a sports forum, but avatars like that should be banned. As gruesome and deviant as Jerry Sandusky was, he would be a saint compared to Hitler. And is that going to be next...an avatar of a child molester?

Please, let's either ban the avatar, or the poster (who has an obvious racial agenda.) This is not the 19th century for cryingoutloud. And once again, this is a SPORTS forum...not a political one. There are plenty of those for these extremists to frequent.

CavaliersFTW
09-13-2013, 01:10 AM
you nerds are putting too many stars on one team. you put 3 max, absolute max, or they won't mesh well, they want their minutes/points/stats/etc

try making a realistic team.

ex:

c: shaq [reboudns for days, inside scoring at will
pf: kg [mid range god, great defense, rebounding expert]
sf: melo [scorer, scores from anywhere]
sg: tony allen [talkin bout defense for days kid]
pg: john stockton [assists for days, setting up errbody]

this starting lineup dominates anyone (i could find a better guard if i put more thought into it, but im just thinking of an unselfish good defender who has a high basketball iq]
Dream team says hi