PDA

View Full Version : "Celebrate the deaths of the people in 9/11!" - J.R. Smith

CavaliersFTW
09-11-2013, 11:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HHJhqtA.png

:biggums:

...wow this guy's obviously not trying to be cruel he's literally just the stereotypical idiot who's always high saying stupid sh*t

zoom17
09-11-2013, 11:43 PM
He didn't mean to say that but It came out wrong:facepalm

Fiasco
09-11-2013, 11:46 PM
He didn't mean to say that but I came out wrong:facepalm

You came to this? You're disgusting.

zoom17
09-11-2013, 11:49 PM
You came to this? You're disgusting.

TheReal Kendall
09-11-2013, 11:52 PM
This dude needs to stay off any and every social media sites

Mr. Jabbar
09-11-2013, 11:58 PM
lebron james twitter academy presenting their best student :applause:

jzek
09-11-2013, 11:59 PM
That's what happens when your IQ is in the single digits :oldlol:

zoom17
09-12-2013, 12:01 AM
lebron james twitter academy presenting their best student :applause:

Your mean Gucci Mane

RoseCity07
09-12-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm sorry but this is hilarious only because of how much of an asshole JR Smith already is to the world. After he just got done calling out Pierce too. Way to give Pierce some ammo.:oldlol:

Eric Cartman
09-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Why would he give a **** about 9/11? Spoiled millionaire brat with the IQ of a Potato. Also blazing in the offseason like it's his job. Chessed out of his ****ing mind.

I<3NBA
09-12-2013, 01:00 AM
well, to his merit, his hashtags vindicate him.

red1
09-12-2013, 01:06 AM
:lol Dumber than a bag of rocks. There are a hundred different ways to say what he was trying to say and this is what he chose. Read the post without the hashtags and you would think it was osama himself

Le Shaqtus
09-12-2013, 01:15 AM
well, to his merit, his hashtags vindicate him.

Seriously, without hashtags that caption doesn't look too good...

Derka
09-12-2013, 01:15 AM
This f*cking evolutionary hiccup nearly got a full ride to UNC. I landed a 1400 SAT score in 1999 and a 4.1 GPA and couldn't get accepted there.

Full ride for moron. $30k in loan debt for hard-working smart guy. System works, rite??

Lol, I'm totally mad...but f*ck this guy.

MavsSuperFan
09-12-2013, 01:22 AM
How do you survive with the level of intelligence where you publically tweet "Celebrate the deaths of people in 9/11"

And who says "in" a date.

Funnyfuka
09-12-2013, 01:28 AM
There s no dumb strategy of survival, as long as it works.

This f*cking evolutionary hiccup nearly got a full ride to UNC. I landed a 1400 SAT score in 1999 and a 4.1 GPA and couldn't get accepted there.

Full ride for moron. $30k in loan debt for hard-working smart guy. System works, rite??

He ll waste all the money and his -numerous- kids and grandkids will never see the color of it tho.

InspiredLebowski
09-12-2013, 02:21 AM
breaking news: JR Smith is stupid

SpurrDurr
09-12-2013, 02:32 AM
If i was on JR staff i'd anything to make him stop using social media, next he ll upload his dick pic.

tomtucker
09-12-2013, 02:35 AM
http://meloshipofthering.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jr-smith-clubbing.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
09-12-2013, 02:37 AM
JR has blazed to the point that the word mourn to him is the same as celebrate.

CJ Mustard
09-12-2013, 03:11 AM
:oldlol: JR Smith's stupidity is reaching all-time levels.

KnicksWolves
09-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Came in expecting some kind of troll thread, but goddamn, lol. C'mon J.R

Lebron23
09-12-2013, 03:52 AM
That's why you don't tweet when your high or drunk.

CarlosBoozer
09-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Or on E

pnyozzzoo
09-12-2013, 03:56 AM
I think most people believe that he is capable of thinking and talking that way when he is sober. Whenever that happens ever in the off season...
:roll: Jr gonna be Jr.

pauk
09-12-2013, 04:02 AM
http://i.minus.com/iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

TheBigVeto
09-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Candidate for the dumbest player ever.

Trentknicks
09-12-2013, 04:14 AM
Lol, never ceases to amaze me how many losers on here spend hours posting negative shit about JR when he's living his dream and earning the big dollars, which is more than keyboard warriors can say.

ILLsmak
09-12-2013, 04:50 AM

lol, yea but if you do the math for profoundly high IQs and compare them to NBA roster spots, you'll realize his "talent" (despite his lack of a brain, which is obviously a basketball-limiting factor) is off the charts in terms of rarity, he blows your 1400 SAT out of the water. Your 1400 SAT is like someone scoring 20 ppg in high school. (Totally out of my ass, lol jussayin)

-Smak

tomtucker
09-12-2013, 04:50 AM
they heard him:

http://www.israelforum.com/images/arabs-celebrate-terror-2.jpg

http://jimgetzen.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/palestinians-celebrate-911.jpg

even chicago bears fans are joining the celebrations :rockon:

OmniStrife
09-12-2013, 05:09 AM
This pic feels more relevant than ever:

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-04-12/1271069861383.jpg

Blue&Orange
09-12-2013, 07:37 AM
More retarded than JR only the people that makes threads on a basketball forum angry at McDonalds workers wanting to make one dollar more an hour, when JR and the likes of him make millions.

Real Men Wear Green
09-12-2013, 07:52 AM
More retarded than JR only the people that makes threads on a basketball forum angry at McDonalds workers wanting to make one dollar more an hour, when JR and the likes of him make millions.
This will all be easier for you to deal with when you accept the fact that Smith is an idiot. You're taking it personally when you've probably never even met the guy, bringing up a thread that has nothing to do with this. You aren't the first fan of a team with a dumb player and you won't be the last.

MaxFly
09-12-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm sorry but this is hilarious only because of how much of an asshole JR Smith already is to the world. After he just got done calling out Pierce too. Way to give Pierce some ammo.:oldlol:

Being suspended for 5 games for violating the drug policy was almost more than enough ammo for Paul. This simply adds to the pot. (Pun intended)

ClutchOver9000
09-12-2013, 03:51 PM

:lol JR is a world class idiot but the guy is also a world class athlete. When it comes to university, you either get accepted for your academic ability or your athletic prowess. He got offers due to the latter. He's a moron but lets not act like he's a talentless moron.

imdaman99
09-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Of course JR smith is an idiot. Do we need a weekly update on the stupid things he does/says/tweets? :rolleyes:

make 1 thread and contribute to it.
i would be in that thread on the regular, not like i have a choice when he plays on the team i root for :facepalm

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Lol, never ceases to amaze me how many losers on here spend hours posting negative shit about JR when he's living his dream and earning the big dollars, which is more than keyboard warriors can say.

b-b-but my SATS were higher than his!!!

yeah!!! got em!!!

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 05:17 PM
meanwhile:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/761886532.gif

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0704/ny_u_jr-smith_mb_200.jpg

Real Men Wear Green
09-12-2013, 05:23 PM
meanwhile:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/761886532.gif
Is that the death celebration dance?

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 05:25 PM

Yeah, the death of the Pierce era I think

Real Men Wear Green
09-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Yeah, the death of the Pierce era I think
I was expecting "Yes, the death of the Celtics." Not close enough to be fully worthy of a "touche." Instead we just have a gif of a guy that shit his pants throughout the postseason acting like a douche.

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 05:29 PM
I was expecting "Yes, the death of the Celtics." Not close enough to be fully worthy of a "touche." Instead we just have a gif of a guy that shit his pants throughout the postseason acting like a douche.

Meanwhile:

http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/usp-nba_-playoffs-boston-celtics-at-new-york-knick_004-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg

Keep acting like you can look down on JR Smith, when the reality is that he has done more and made more money than you ever will.

Real Men Wear Green
09-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Meanwhile:

http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/usp-nba_-playoffs-boston-celtics-at-new-york-knick_004-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg

Keep acting like you can look down on JR Smith, when the reality is that he has done more and made more money than you ever will.
By that logic you should never criticize any NBA player again for anything. Your standard is stupid like JR's al Qaeda party. Sure he's made money, doesn't mean we can't laugh at him for being foolish.

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 05:39 PM
By that logic you should never criticize any NBA player again for anything. Your standard is stupid like JR's al Qaeda party. Sure he's made money, doesn't mean we can't laugh at him for being foolish.

Rewind. You're clowning on someone for making a typo on instagram. The keyboard warrior is strong in this one. Make sure your memos are dated on Monday , the boss doesn't pay you 30k a year for nothing

FiveRings
09-12-2013, 05:40 PM
No, that's actually how Muslims pay tribute to fallen martyrs. JR was paying tribute to the hijackers :eek:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/dda169cca296603b19e256b123baf909/tumblr_mlrcsfqiaM1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

http://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/krtmdemo05032011i-0aec0.jpg

STATUTORY
09-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Meanwhile:

:rolleyes: so just because someone's rich that means they are beyond reproach and criticism?

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 05:41 PM
:rolleyes: so just because someone's rich that means they are beyond reproach and criticism?

For an instragram typo?

I can understand poppin' bottles in the club and smokin', but yall are borderlining Eminem stan obsession making threads about this dude.

Next week - "OMFG JR smith's shoe was seen untied at the mall what a ****ing stoner moron. Bet his IQ is 1"

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 05:44 PM
No, that's actually how Muslims pay tribute to fallen martyrs. JR was paying tribute to the hijackers :eek:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/dda169cca296603b19e256b123baf909/tumblr_mlrcsfqiaM1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

http://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/krtmdemo05032011i-0aec0.jpg

Illuminati :eek:

STATUTORY
09-12-2013, 05:48 PM
For an instragram typo?

I can understand poppin' bottles in the club and smokin', but yall are borderlining Eminem stan obsession making threads about this dude.

Next week - "OMFG JR smith's shoe was seen untied at the mall what a ****ing stoner moron. Bet his IQ is 1"

it's not just an isolated incident, it's the accumulation of events. I think we have seen enough from JR that to call him a knucklehead is not particularly harsh or excessive.

Trentknicks
09-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Man your pretty petty and pathetic for a mod, maybe Jeff was on the same stuff JR was :confusedshrug:

LT Ice Cream
09-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Wow, JR is such a troll. He's really not that stupid, but he pretends to be so that he can say stuff and disguise it as stupidity.

Legends66NBA7
09-12-2013, 05:59 PM

Are you JR Smith ?

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Are you JR Smith ?

No just a diehard knicks fan trying to maintain sanity

:banghead:

Legends66NBA7
09-12-2013, 06:07 PM
No just a diehard knicks fan trying to maintain sanity

:banghead:

Then let's keep it that way.

kNicKz
09-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Then let's keep it that way.
??

CavaliersFTW
09-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Wow, JR is such a troll. He's really not that stupid, but he pretends to be so that he can say stuff and disguise it as stupidity.
So according to you he's a manipulative insensitive asshole who mocks America on twitter with sensitive subjects like 9/11? Uhhh, I'm gonna go with my instincts on this one... I think he's just a harmless idiot.

Legends66NBA7
09-12-2013, 06:24 PM
??

It ain't your money, so I don't know how you being a Knick fan gives you any right to talk about it. Just vicarious living crap if that's your thing.

If your a die-hard Knick fan like you claim you are, talk about how Smith needs to get his shit together and get ready for the regular season and doesn't screw around come playoff time like he did last year.

As for the people talking negatively of Smith, that's never going to stop since he doesn't help his own cause. That's just the fact.

Real Men Wear Green
09-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Rewind. You're clowning on someone for making a typo on instagram. The keyboard warrior is strong in this one. Make sure your memos are dated on Monday , the boss doesn't pay you 30k a year for nothing
You have no idea what I do, so your guesses at what I make are about as smart as the idiot you come on this board to unsuccessfully defend. I guess Smith's stupidity is infectious.
Man your pretty petty and pathetic for a mod, maybe Jeff was on the same stuff JR was :confusedshrug:
Surely you can do better than this. Well, maybe you can't.

Look guys, I'll level with you: I was once in your shoes. Really. Years ago, I was a fan of Ricky Davis for his talent. And that was when he was in Cleveland, infamously trying for a triple-double. When Ainge traded for him I went full die-hard. And I got into a few arguments defending stupidity. It took more than a few wasted evenings, but I learned to roll with it. Heck, I still like him to this day, knowing that he will never be in the league again because he never became a smart player. And I see JR Smith now, and in every way that matters, he's Ricky reincarnated.

Super-athletic SG? Check.

20-ppg scoring ability "in the right system?" Check.

Coming off the bench because there really is no "right system?" Check.

I don't know how celebrating Osamaday measures up to shooting at the wrong basket on the "What a ****ing idiot!" scale, one is potentially offensive (not saying he meant to offend) while the other was a disgrace to the game. Davis may be smarter off the court but he also may be lucky he played before the age of Twitter. Smith has a better jumper. Otherwise? Same guy.

So you might as well accept that Smith will always be stupid, stupid players will always get clowned, and you will never have any kind of defense for a man who celebrates the toppling of the Twin Towers.

Fresh Kid
09-12-2013, 06:44 PM
all I gotta say if people wanna get mad at somebody, get mad at george w. and staff for setting up 9-11 in tha first damn place:coleman:

niko
09-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Kids, don't do drugs. DONT DO DRUGS.

niko
09-12-2013, 06:48 PM
You have no idea what I do, so your guesses at what I make are about as smart as the idiot you come on this board to unsuccessfully defend. I guess Smith's stupidity is infectious.

Look guys, I'll level with you: I was once in your shoes. Really. Years ago, I was a fan of Ricky Davis for his talent. And that was when he was in Cleveland, infamously trying for a triple-double. When Ainge traded for him I went full die-hard. And I got into a few arguments defending stupidity. It took more than a few wasted evenings, but I learned to roll with it. Heck, I still like him to this day, knowing that he will never be in the league again because he never became a smart player. And I see JR Smith now, and in every way that matters, he's Ricky reincarnated.

I don't know how celebrating Osamaday measures up to shooting at the wrong basket on the "What a ****ing idiot!" scale, one is potentially offensive (not saying he meant to offend) while the other was a disgrace to the game. Davis may be smarter off the court but he also may be lucky he played before the age of Twitter. Smith has a better jumper. Otherwise? Same guy.

So you might as well accept that Smith will always be stupid, stupid players will always get clowned, and you will never have any kind of defense for a man who celebrates the toppling of the Twin Towers.
He's not celebrating the toppling of the twin towers, he made a typo. Your arguably best player in your title year, Garnett is a sociopath. He made fun of Duncan's dead mom and Villinaueva's disease.

So i think i can live with JR being a jerk if you were able to deal with Garnett being a scumbag.

This was funny. He's a freaking moron of the highest order, the mount rushmore of stupid. But he didn't celebrate the twin towers falling.

CavaliersFTW
09-12-2013, 06:49 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-hLfnzV9Oe1Q/UcqHb9DhuMI/AAAAAAAAEbg/1sbA-CDLqsI/s400/Stooges%2520gif.gif

dat ether!

http://replygif.net/i/423.gif

Fresh Kid
09-12-2013, 06:56 PM
He's not celebrating the toppling of the twin towers, he made a typo. Your arguably best player in your title year, Garnett is a sociopath. He made fun of Duncan's dead mom and Villinaueva's disease.

So i think i can live with JR being a jerk if you were able to deal with Garnett being a scumbag.

This was funny. He's a freaking moron of the highest order, the mount rushmore of stupid. But he didn't celebrate the twin towers falling.
dat dude iz just still salty about tha knicks eliminating his team, and real men wear green iz pissed off to tha core that his two husbands pierce and garnett iz wearing black now:oldlol:

Sharmer
09-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Semi-retarted.

Real Men Wear Green
09-12-2013, 07:03 PM

I said he didn't mean to offend. I don't think he's evil, just stupid.

KG? Sure, he's a jerk to the opposition on the court. He also lead the Celtics to a Championship. Give me 5 Garnetts.

Would you want 5 JRs?

Fresh Kid
09-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Semi-retarted.
that game where lebron had 0 points in one of tha finals games in 2011, now that was retarded:oldlol:

niko
09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
I said he didn't mean to offend. I don't think he's evil, just stupid.

KG? Sure, he's a jerk to the opposition on the court. He also lead the Celtics to a Championship. Give me 5 Garnetts.

Would you want 5 JRs?

Hell no. But you make it sound like rooting for him is insane. He plays well at times, bad at other times. Rooting for him isn't something that makes Knicks fans stupid, its waht we have to deal with. Same as rooting for Garnett, doesn't make you mother hating sociopaths (living in Boston does though...:lol ).

Who wins tonight? Tonight i root against you.

Real Men Wear Green
09-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Hell no. But you make it sound like rooting for him is insane. He plays well at times, bad at other times. Rooting for him isn't something that makes Knicks fans stupid, its waht we have to deal with. Same as rooting for Garnett, doesn't make you mother hating sociopaths (living in Boston does though...:lol ).

Who wins tonight? Tonight i root against you.
I'm replying to Knick fans that are complaining about stupidity being laughed at. As if dumb players never got laughed at before.

Patriots should still win but I have no idea who Brady will throw it to. Pick based on the belief that the Jets have a similar lack of offensive talent but the Pats have Brady while the Jets have a rookie.

niko
09-12-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm replying to Knick fans that are complaining about stupidity being laughed at. As if dumb players never got laughed at before.

Patriots should still win but I have no idea who Brady will throw it to. Pick based on the belief that the Jets have a similar lack of offensive talent but the Pats have Brady while the Jets have a rookie.
This feels like it should be close which means we probably get 4 turnovers in the first 18 seconds leading to 24 Patriot points and the game over.

Fresh Kid
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
This feels like it should be close which means we probably get 4 turnovers in the first 18 seconds leading to 24 Patriot points and the game over.
poor jets tho:oldlol: patriots on tha other hand :coleman:

RoseCity07
09-12-2013, 08:29 PM
For an instragram typo?

Your comment is in line with, "that guy's rich he must be smart." There is little to no connection. There are a lot of worthless people that happen to be rich. Iverson made a ton of money too.