PDA

View Full Version : After the Heat signed Beasley and Oden I'm almost ready to just not watch this season

ConanRulesNBC
09-15-2013, 10:26 PM
I might be overreacting. Oden has been injured his entire career and Beasley has been a bust. However, what if Oden does stay healthy? You have the first pick in the 2007 NBA draft on the Heat now. If he stays healthy he's everything the Heat was missing. A legit Center who can rebound and play defense. He doesn't even have to play big minutes. He'll likely come off the bench when the Heat need some rebounding. Beasley has been a bust so far. But what if he finally has a break out season? He's the second pick in the 2008 NBA draft and he's coming off the bench now. If both Beasley and Oden can come up big for the Heat this season this is just not fair. Just think of some of different lineups the Heat can have on the floor in games this season:

Oden
Bosh
LeBron
Allen
Wade

Oden
Bosh
LeBron
Wade
Chalmers

Bosh
LeBron
Beasley
Allen
Wade

Most likely their starting lineup/bench will look like:

C: Bosh/Oden
PF: Haslem/Anderson/Lewis
SF: LeBron/Beasley
SG: Wade/Allen
PG: Chalmers/Cole

Not fair.

Fresh Kid
09-15-2013, 10:28 PM
I agree, this iz getting ridiculous:facepalm

tgan3
:cry:

zoom17
I might be overreaction. Oden has been injured his entire career and Beasley has been a bust. However, what if Oden does stay healthy? You have the first pick in the 2007 NBA draft on the Heat now. If he stays healthy he's everything the Heat was missing. A legit Center who can rebound and play defense. He doesn't even have to play big minutes. He'll likely come off the bench when the Heat need some rebounding. Beasley has been a bust so far. But what if he finally has a break out season? He's the second pick in the 2008 NBA draft and he's coming off the bench now. If both Beasley and Oden can come up big for the Heat this season this is just not fair. Just think of some of different lineups the Heat can have on the floor in games this season:

Oden
Bosh
LeBron
Allen
Wade

Oden
Bosh
LeBron
Wade
Chalmers

Bosh
LeBron
Beasley
Allen
Wade

Most likely their starting lineup/bench will look like:

C: Bosh/Oden
PF: Haslem/Anderson/Lewis
SF: LeBron/Beasley
SG: Wade/Allen

Not fair.

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1589/w98txy.jpg

kNicKz
http://www.weallscheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Larry-Bird-Magic-Johnson-Michael-Jordan.jpg

BankShot
09-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Deep on paper.

With that being said, they're only 8-deep in terms of known or functional/productive NBA talents.

SG: Wade/ALlen
SF: Bron
PF: Bosh/Haslem
C: Anderson

Lewis has done nothing as a member of the Heat, Beasley has a long road back to relevance, and Oden is Oden.

CanYouDigIt
09-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Today, 10:28 PM.....

Inferno
09-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Deep on paper.

With that being said, they're only 8-deep in terms of known or functional/productive NBA talents.

SG: Wade/ALlen
SF: Bron
PF: Bosh/Haslem
C: Anderson

Lewis has done nothing as a member of the Heat, Beasley has a long road back to relevance, and Oden is Oden.

Missing Battier.

JimmyMcAdocious
09-15-2013, 10:31 PM
This upcoming Heat team puts the 86 Celtics to shame. Except for injuries, I can't think of a single reason why they shouldn't sweep the playoffs and win near 70 games. If they wanted to use up their juice before the playoffs, they could probably win 80 games if they wanted to.

CanYouDigIt
09-15-2013, 10:32 PM
I might be overreacting. Oden has been injured his entire career and Beasley has been a bust. However, what if Oden does stay healthy? You have the first pick in the 2007 NBA draft on the Heat now. If he stays healthy he's everything the Heat was missing. A legit Center who can rebound and play defense. He doesn't even have to play big minutes. He'll likely come off the bench when the Heat need some rebounding. Beasley has been a bust so far. But what if he finally has a break out season? He's the second pick in the 2008 NBA draft and he's coming off the bench now. If both Beasley and Oden can come up big for the Heat this season this is just not fair. Just think of some of different lineups the Heat can have on the floor in games this season.

:roll:

BankShot
09-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Missing Battier.

Yep... wasn't in the OP so I guess i missed him :cheers:

Inferno
09-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Yep... wasn't in the OP so I guess i missed him :cheers:

:h5:

The guy always hits crucial 3's in the playoffs when they're needed the most :oldlol:

zoom17
09-15-2013, 10:34 PM
This upcoming Heat team puts the 86 Celtics to shame. Except for injuries, I can't think of a single reason why they shouldn't sweep the playoffs and win near 70 games. If they wanted to use up their juice before the playoffs, they could probably win 80 games if they wanted to.

There not winning 80 or even 70 games this year the title is way more important to them.

ConanRulesNBC
09-15-2013, 10:34 PM
Missing Battier.

Oh yeah. Damn. Why is this even allowed? I thought one of the reasons for the strike was to make things more fair? Just look at the Nets and Heat and tell me how is this fair?

zoom17
09-15-2013, 10:38 PM
Oh yeah. Damn. Why is this even allowed? I thought one of the reasons for the strike was to make things more fair? Just look at the Nets and Heat and tell me how is this fair?

eliteballer
09-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Oden's had 4 major knee surgeries and 3 of them have been microfractures...he's never going be more than a roleplayer.

Beasley hasn't done jack squat his entire career.

They lost Miller who always came up big in the playoffs.

Haslem, Battier, Allen, Wade are another year older.

Bring it on.

HoopsFanNumero1
09-15-2013, 10:41 PM
That's a whole lot if's and whining.

DuMa
09-15-2013, 10:43 PM
if you know anything about the NBA, nothing is guaranteed in september. especially an NBA title :facepalm

All Net
09-15-2013, 10:43 PM
on paper team yes and if Oden and Beasley are healthly and focused nobody should beat them but anything can happen. There are teams who can beat them and if Wade doesn't stay healthly/produce then they won't win. Alot can happen. You are overeacting.

zoom17
09-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Oden's had 4 major knee surgeries and 3 of them have been microfractures...he's never going be more than a roleplayer.

Beasley hasn't done jack squat his entire career.

They lost Miller who always came up big in the playoffs.

Haslem, Battier, Allen, Wade are another year older.

Bring it on.

Who is going to stop them the lakers :oldlol:

MetsPackers
09-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Don't watch then, nobody will care

Or keep complaining, that will make things change :facepalm

nightprowler10
09-15-2013, 10:47 PM
I really wouldn't mind at all if the OP stopped watching and commenting on basketball.

SamuraiSWISH
09-15-2013, 10:48 PM
Bring it on.
Jack Nicholson over here, close your asshole off any Laker paraphernalia. The Lakers have no shot. The hell are you talking about bring it on?

You signed a retard in Nick Young this off season, that's it. Kobe is 35, coming off an achilles tear. As if his career already wasn't virtually over. Besides the last 3 games, he was selfish and put up hollow stats the whole season that didn't translate to wins. Clearly, and selfishly gunning for the all time scoring slot.

Didn't play a lick of defense the entire season. You guys couldn't get it done with Kobe, Dwight, Gasol, and Nash. All of a sudden things will change this season?

Prepare your anus Cholo Laker stans. Another '92 - ' 97 like stretch for this current Laker team is looming. Irrelevancy. You're not buying your way out of it anytime soon.

BankShot
09-15-2013, 10:51 PM
:h5:

The guy always hits crucial 3's in the playoffs when they're needed the most :oldlol:

Kinda true..... he only played 16 MPG in the ECF and 12 MPG in the Finals.... but yeah a little embarrassed I omitted him :facepalm

G-train
09-15-2013, 10:52 PM
I thought one of the reasons for the strike was to make things more fair?

You mean to say that a key point of debate within the Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations was the equalization of talent?

Jameerthefear
09-15-2013, 10:53 PM
op is a bitch. I come into every season expecting something different. I don't care how stacked a team is. We're not going to be contending for anything this year, but at least I get to see our younger players and Victor play. If anyone that's not LBJ is hoisting the trophy at the end of the year I'll be happy

zoom17
09-15-2013, 10:57 PM
op is a bitch. I come into every season expecting something different. I don't care how stacked a team is. We're not going to be contending for anything this year, but at least I get to see our younger players and Victor play. If anyone that's not LBJ is hoisting the trophy at the end of the year I'll be happy

get ready for another disappointing year :rockon:

SamuraiSWISH
09-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Michael Beasley is regular season fodder to make sure not to overwork the key players for the playoffs. Thats his only role, don't expect to see him suit up in the playoffs.

Oden will be huge IF hes healthy so Miami has to be careful about how they play him. If its up to me I wouldn't play him at all during the regular season/1st round and save him against the teams like Chicago/Indiana.
Reality.

The league should be more concerned with a healthy Dwyane Wade. That is the only thing that will spell lights out for everyone else.

It's no coincidence that the Heat's 27 game winning streak came when Wade was at his healthiest, playing the best.

Ocks
09-15-2013, 10:58 PM
It's not fair because they have a LeBron

CanYouDigIt
09-15-2013, 10:59 PM

poido123
Fck the Heat.

Bulls taking the Goliath Heat down and nobody is gonna tell me different.

Conan, lay off the meds, they are making you emotional.

Eric Cartman

http://seoenquirer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/firstpost.jpg

All Net
09-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Jack Nicholson over here, close your asshole off any Laker paraphernalia. The Lakers have no shot. The hell are you talking about bring it on?

You signed a retard in Nick Young this off season, that's it. Kobe is 35, coming off an achilles tear. As if his career already wasn't virtually over. Besides the last 3 games, he was selfish and put up hollow stats the whole season that didn't translate to wins. Clearly, and selfishly gunning for the all time scoring slot.

Didn't play a lick of defense the entire season. You guys couldn't get it done with Kobe, Dwight, Gasol, and Nash. All of a sudden things will change this season?

Prepare your anus Cholo Laker stans. Another '92 - ' 97 like stretch for this current Laker team is looming. Irrelevancy. You're not buying your way out of it anytime soon.

Chances are we will be poor, I'm not expecting much. I don't think many realistic fans are. Doing badly this year might help us going forward with the draft and free agency anyway.

#number6ix#
09-15-2013, 11:00 PM

God damn dat ether:applause: ease up a little bit swish dont kill'em yet its only September

Jameerthefear
09-15-2013, 11:01 PM
get ready for another disappointing year :rockon:
stfu fresh kid

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:04 PM
stfu fresh kid

you think everyone is fresh kid :oldlol:

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Fck the Heat.

Bulls taking the Goliath Heat down and nobody is gonna tell me different.

Conan, lay off the meds, they are making you emotional.

http://i.imgur.com/EEtuxax.gif

G-train
09-15-2013, 11:07 PM
Chances are we will be poor, I'm not expecting much. I don't think many realistic fans are. Doing badly this year might help us going forward with the draft and free agency anyway.

Unfortunately for them and their fans the Lakers 2015 and 2017 first round picks are owed to the Suns and Magic with only top 5 protection, and they will likely not be that bad.

Ocks
09-15-2013, 11:09 PM
http://seoenquirer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/firstpost.jpg
Dropped into ISH like

http://31.media.tumblr.com/becea32c35873945d60456c323c2ed39/tumblr_ms6bd9Y1F21somw7ho1_500.gif

:oldlol:

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Dropped into ISH like

http://31.media.tumblr.com/becea32c35873945d60456c323c2ed39/tumblr_ms6bd9Y1F21somw7ho1_500.gif

:oldlol:

:biggums: look at the join date

All Net
09-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Unfortunately for them and their fans the Lakers 2015 and 2017 first round picks are owed to the Suns and Magic with only top 5 protection, and they will likely not be that bad.

You're right, we likely won't be bad enough for a top 3 pick but not good enough to get a decent seed. Guess will see how things pan out. No doubt Kobe won't play to lose thats for damn sure.

ALBballer
09-15-2013, 11:14 PM
Games still have to be played. Heat were one 3 point and a few rebounds to losing to an over-the-hill team in the Spurs. I think this makes them more fun to hate.

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:15 PM
Games still have to be played. Heat were one 3 point and a few rebounds to losing to an over-the-hill team in the Spurs. I think this makes them more fun to hate.

:facepalm The same over the hill team that easily cruised to the finals stfu.

SamuraiSWISH
09-15-2013, 11:17 PM
:facepalm The same over the hill team that easily cruised to the finals stfu.
Injured OKC team, doesn't count. Young Warrior team gave them their best comp.

Ocks
09-15-2013, 11:18 PM
:biggums: look at the join date
Joined back on the eZboard days... thought my account was gonzo, tried the old pw and here I am:pimp:

SamuraiSWISH
09-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Joined 2008, waits 5 years to make dumb post. Suspicious.

Ocks
09-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Yeah I've been waiting 5 years on some sleeper cell *&^*% to post about the Miami Heat in 2013... I'm just testing out the kinks, calm down

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah I've been waiting 5 years on some sleeper cell *&^*% to post about the Miami Heat in 2013... I'm just testing out the kinks, calm down

Translation some ones alt:oldlol:

livingby3's
09-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Every season teams sign a Oden or Beasley, fans hoping they will be healthy and motivated all off season, but they never ever delivered. Just saying, but I do hope that changes.

SamuraiSWISH
09-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Translation some ones alt:oldlol:
Exactly.

No one makes a screen name in 2008, and then doesn't post a single thing until 2013.

That is utterly ridiculous.

Ocks
09-15-2013, 11:32 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BR67K64CYAEZ9t3.jpg

Fresh Kid
09-15-2013, 11:36 PM
stfu fresh kid
cmon jameer lets be serious kid, there's absolutely no way that im zoom17.

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:37 PM
cmon jameer lets be serious kid, there's absolutely no way that im zoom17.

Fresh kid is me jameer

Fresh Kid
09-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Fresh kid is me jameer
:biggums:

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:44 PM
:biggums:

:facepalm

oh the horror
09-15-2013, 11:45 PM

You seem more concerned with it than the rest of us "stans"

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:46 PM

He harldy talks about the bulls :oldlol:

nathanjizzle
09-15-2013, 11:52 PM
OP ur a *****.

zoom17
09-15-2013, 11:54 PM
OP ur a *****.

hey watch your language.

Kblaze8855
09-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Youre ready to give up on the NBA because the Heat signed a guy from 4 years ago and a guy who smoked himself out of Minny to put up 10/4 on 40% shooting last year?

They lose in 2011 with a much better version of Wade and Bosh not in full role player mode and last year they were taken to 7 by a Pacers team that was just....pretty good...and were a single shot from being knocked out in 6 by the Spurs.

They have hardly been on a rampage in the playoffs. Team is beatable. And adding Beasley(who id not want for free) and a guy who has not been healthy since his Jr year of HS is not that big a deal.

If Oden is what he was to start 2009 its a game ganger. And that might be the biggest most brightly colored impossible to ignore "if" in sports history.

G-train
09-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Youre ready to give up on the NBA because the Heat signed a guy from 4 years ago and a guy who smoked himself out of Minny to put up 10/4 on 40% shooting last year?

They lose in 2011 with a much better version of Wade and Bosh not in full role player mode and last year they were taken to 7 by a Pacers team that was just....pretty good...and were a single shot from being knocked out in 6 by the Spurs.

They have hardly been on a rampage in the playoffs. Team is beatable. And adding Beasley(who id not want for free) and a guy who has not been healthy since his Jr year of HS is not that big a deal.

If Oden is what he was to start 2009 its a game ganger. And that might be the biggest most brightly colored impossible to ignore "if" in sports history.

They have made the finals 3 years in a row, with 2 consecutive NBA titles.
They are Wade's 'knee not hurting' from rampaging the playoffs - see 27 game win streak, or any 5 minute patch of a game where the doctors have worked in into some sort of 'okayness' and he can play normally.
Beasley has enormous potential.
Also Oden doesn't have to be at his 2009 level to be a game changer.
Overall it's a relatively sized 'deal', because it a 2 time champion with a huge chunk of potential to 1. be healthier 2. add a scoring, athletic forward off the bench into a disciplined system with elite leadership and resources and 3. add an athletic, huge center who can rebound, defend and finish 4. build on current team chemistry and improve player efficiency.
Those things may not happen, but the potential for them to happen is significant.

poido123
09-16-2013, 12:40 AM

I really don't understand Swish's post at all.

There's one thing to take a swing at the Heat, but to sink the boot in on a Lakers fanbase who are experiencing a tough time right now is a bit low.

:cheers: Good luck this year and forget Swish's comment, Bulls fans like most Laker fans in general.

SamuraiSWISH
09-16-2013, 01:20 AM
I really don't understand Swish's post at all.

There's one thing to take a swing at the Heat, but to sink the boot in on a Lakers fanbase who are experiencing a tough time right now is a bit low.

:cheers: Good luck this year and forget Swish's comment, Bulls fans like most Laker fans in general.
Bulls fans? You live in Australia, what would you know about actual Bulls fan community? I live in Chicago. We don't like Laker fans.

Now hop off my jimmy stick. Talk to plowking about rugby or something.

No one likes the Laker fan base. They are the post 2010 Heat fans, but for decades. No one likes Laker fans. Anywhere. They are the Yankees of the NBA. They're obnoxious, entitled, spoiled mexicans who think they actually know the game of basketball just because their franchise is always so relevant.

A tough time? They buy their way to relevancy every few years. It takes no work, or loyalty to be a Laker fan. It's easy. Let them suffer in misery for a few years like regular franchises do and we'll see how their mettle as fans is tested.

It's easy to ride the bandwagon when all is good. Let's see how they react, boast, brag and talk when the chips are down.

Eric Cartman
09-16-2013, 01:27 AM
Bulls fans? You live in Australia, what would you know about actual Bulls fan community? I live in Chicago. We don't like Laker fans.

No one likes the Laker fan base. They are the post 2010 Heat fans, but for decades. No one likes Laker fans. Anywhere. They are the Yankees of the NBA. They're obnoxious, entitled, spoiled mexicans who think they actually know the game of basketball just because their franchise is always so relevant.

A tough time? They buy their way to relevancy every few years. It takes no work, or loyalty to be a Laker fan. It's easy. Let them suffer in misery for a few years like regular franchises do and we'll see how their mettle as fans is tested.

It's easy to ride the bandwagon when all is good. Let's see how they react, boast, brag and talk when the chips are down.

Real Laker fans stayed 92-97 so obviously we've been spoiled and for sure what awaits us the next few years isn't going to be pretty but true laker fans will stay. Same thing that happened when Lebron left Cleveland all of their true fans stayed. Besides alot of them are "Kobe fans" so even if the Lakers play like garbage they will still go out of their way to suck his dick. When he retires then we will see the bandwagon drift to OKC, Houston or such.

fpliii
09-16-2013, 01:39 AM
http://www.weallscheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Larry-Bird-Magic-Johnson-Michael-Jordan.jpg

You're comparing Wade and ****ing Bosh to Bird and Magic? smh

As for the OP, if both produce and Oden is healthy, Miami will dominate. Hell, if Wade wasn't hurt in the playoffs Miami likely takes out Indy and SA within 5 games and are viewed as an historically great team. He got the same OssaTron treatment this summer he did before the 08-09 season too, so he should be good to go through June (especially if Spo/Riley manage his minutes).

poido123
09-16-2013, 02:10 AM

Well I can tell you there a quite a few good Laker fans on here that don't fit your description. I'm sure those type of fans do exist as well, since they have one of the largest fanbases...

Community? :lol My statement was more to take the edge off your comment which doesn't represent my opinion of all Laker fans, only your narrow opinion which seems to morph from a day-to-day basis, depending on if your on your rags or not..

I know a thing or two about the chicago community, I have gone to a few games at the united center and visited the local bars in the city. I don't need for you to tell me what it's like to be a fan of the Bulls, I've probably been a fan longer than you.

Like I've said to you before, I probably know more about NBA basketball than most Americans themselves and play pretty decent ball here in Oz. Hell, I'd probably take you down in a game of one on one.

Is He Ill
09-16-2013, 02:28 AM
They signed a cripple and a grade A moron. :confusedshrug:

shallehalle
09-16-2013, 02:57 AM
:roll: :roll:

plowking
09-16-2013, 03:16 AM
Talk to plowking about rugby or something.

My team didn't make the playoffs/finals. Nothing to talk about.

HarryCallahan
09-16-2013, 03:17 AM
OP is a reactionary crybaby.

Heat got weaker. Oden won't play, Beasley isn't good at anything but volume scoring , and he isn't (nor should he) going to get the necessary touches to be effective at this.

They lost Miller who (when he played) last year was phenomenal. They're going to be #1 seeds no matter what, so what they need is playoff proven vets who can either; Be 7ft tall, rebound and play D or smart outside shooters.

They got better for the reg season, but their finals hopes got dashed a bit (they're obviously still overwhelming favourites though).

Sharmer
09-16-2013, 06:02 AM

:applause:

Lebron23
09-16-2013, 06:12 AM
Chris Tiu Beat Derrick Rose in a 3 points shooting contest.

chips93
09-16-2013, 07:14 AM
has beasley ever shown in his entire career, that he can play winning basketball? hes a sieve on defense and dumb as rocks.

if you run your offense through him, he can get some points, but not efficently

if beasley learns to play defense (how many players have transformed from a player as bad on defense as beasley, to good over a summer? not many) and pick his spots on offense, focus on spot up shooting, he could help the heat.

but you are asking him to do things he has never done effectively.

as for oden, well hes been healthy for about one season in the 5 he could have played, so you are going against pretty heavy odds on that one.

heat are still favorites imo, but they didnt really get any stronger over the summer.

poido123
09-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Chris Tiu Beat Derrick Rose in a 3 points shooting contest.

Chris Tiu >> Ray Allen.

Eric Cartman
09-16-2013, 07:37 AM
The equivalent of Bird, Magic and MJ in today's NBA?

Lebron, Durant, CP3? , Kobe? , Harden?

2swift4u
09-16-2013, 07:44 AM
Chris Tiu >> Ray Allen.

:wtf:

poido123
09-16-2013, 08:45 AM
:wtf:

It was a joke.

Can't be serious all the time, too many people troll on ISH so trolling back only seems fair.

Nash
09-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Oden and Beasley were available to everyone, they just didn't want them. Now that Miami have them its all of a sudden not fair.

Sakkreth
09-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Take LeBron away and they don't win shit.

Nash
09-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Without Lebron?

Chalmers
Wade
Beasley
Haslem
Bosh

Looks like pre the decision Miami + Bosh.

2swift4u
09-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Oden and Beasley were available to everyone, they just didn't want them. Now that Miami have them its all of a sudden not fair.

you got a point there. Although there were other teams interested in Oden. Anyway noone knows whether Oden will be able to contribute much. He might as well become a second Eddy Curry. And Beasley has not even made the team yet. But he could certainly help them if he gets his act together.

Mr. Incredible
09-16-2013, 10:16 AM
#FeelsGoodMan

TheReturn
09-16-2013, 10:18 AM
A Bulls fan who isn't excited for next season? Well maybe you're more a Lebron hater than an actual fan of your team and the game. Pretty lame.

Nash
09-16-2013, 10:40 AM
you got a point there. Although there were other teams interested in Oden. Anyway noone knows whether Oden will be able to contribute much. He might as well become a second Eddy Curry. And Beasley has not even made the team yet. But he could certainly help them if he gets his act together.
Other teams didn't offer him more than what Miami did, obviously they'd lose out to them. Especially since Miami have no center at all. It's not like Miami are stacked with 3 good centers and Oden was going to ride the bench. Oden made a great choice.

SilkkTheShocker
09-16-2013, 10:56 AM
3 peat.

Prepare to be butthurt, haters. O thats right, you guys are still destroyed from the Finals :oldlol:

pauk
09-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Lebron won and would have continued to win championships without those guys.... i recommend not watching any season when Lebron is around, its absolutely the worst time to be a Lebron hater.... you can at least talk about his hairline or his feet....

CarlosBoozer
09-16-2013, 11:28 AM

Go Getter
09-16-2013, 11:30 AM
OP cries like a lil girl over everything, smh....grow a pair and stfu....always threatening not to watch basketball and stating your petty emotions....smh

red1
09-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Lebron won and would have continued to win championships without those guys.... i recommend not watching any season when Lebron is around, its absolutely the worst time to be a Lebron hater.... you can at least talk about his hairline or his feet....
or we can talk about him being a choking flopper ;)

zoom17
09-16-2013, 02:37 PM
OP cries like a lil girl over everything, smh....grow a pair and stfu....always threatening not to watch basketball and stating your petty emotions....smh

:roll: :roll: :roll:

All Net
09-16-2013, 03:01 PM

That doesn't really apply for the past few seasons...

Trollsmasher
09-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Bulls' fans are the biggest ******* and crybabies in the history of professional sports.

KyrieTheFuture
09-16-2013, 03:10 PM
If any of these players went to any other team there wouldn't even be a thread on it. Michael Beasley was considered a joke on this forum until he went to the heat now hes making them more stacked? Would Luke Walton make this team more stacked? Oden hasn't played a game in two years but he'll really take them over the top right? Y'all gotta be kidding me.

NumberSix
09-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Not fair.
Your team has more money than the Heat. What stopped you from doing good business? You had just as much opportunity to get the same players.

BallsOut
09-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Well I can tell you there a quite a few good Laker fans on here that don't fit your description. I'm sure those type of fans do exist as well, since they have one of the largest fanbases...

Community? :lol My statement was more to take the edge off your comment which doesn't represent my opinion of all Laker fans, only your narrow opinion which seems to morph from a day-to-day basis, depending on if your on your rags or not..

I know a thing or two about the chicago community, I have gone to a few games at the united center and visited the local bars in the city. I don't need for you to tell me what it's like to be a fan of the Bulls, I've probably been a fan longer than you.

Like I've said to you before, I probably know more about NBA basketball than most Americans themselves and play pretty decent ball here in Oz. Hell, I'd probably take you down in a game of one on one.

Pretty much this. It's pretty ironic Swish would call dudes out for bandwagoning. He's pretty much a good example of a frontrunner himself sporting that Jordan/Kobe/Lebron avatar all of a sudden after Bron wins 2 ships. Dude's a worse flip flopper than Magic Johnson.

Koresh
09-17-2013, 02:54 AM

2 titles in 3 years is a flopper?

Kill yourself and trust me, you'll experience the most amazing euphoric orgasm ever, you ****** mother****er. :lol

Bigsmoke
09-17-2013, 04:42 AM
Beasley is gonna be a HUGE addition. His youth and expressiveness alone makes their bench twice as good fron last year if nobody dramatically falls off. And plus Beasley is going be around vetetans that can talk some sense to him and of course lebron wanna test him in practice. Beasley can be the Heats Toni Kukoc:confusedshrug:

chips93
09-17-2013, 06:01 AM
in the playoffs lebron is gonna play 40+ mpg, wade and bosh are gonna play big minutes, so at no point should beasley ever be on the court without any of the big three, so he should always be deferring to someone else. which he isnt very good at.

Lebron23
09-17-2013, 08:41 AM
2 titles in 3 years is a flopper?

Kill yourself and trust me, you'll experience the most amazing euphoric orgasm ever, you ****** mother****er. :lol

He's being sarcastic.