Orlando Magic
09-19-2013, 12:30 PM
lol dwight is a gaping vag

FiveRings
09-19-2013, 12:37 PM
Wow Dwight :facepalm

tpols
09-19-2013, 12:41 PM
This dude mustve really really hated kobe.:oldlol: Busting into meetings yelling at him and shit

SCdac
09-19-2013, 12:43 PM
yeah what is Hakeem talking about. Clearly dude is a master in the post.

0.74 points per possession in the post last season... good for 122nd in the league!

FlashDwyaneWade3
09-19-2013, 12:49 PM
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/07/dwight-howard-wig.jpg

Dwight is really sad when he heard what Hakeem said about him being raw.

2LeTTeRS
09-19-2013, 12:53 PM
If this was anybody else I would say this was a non-story where the reporter comes out and explicitly says he is speculating, but with Dwight you almost have to assume the worst.

jlip
09-19-2013, 01:10 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/19/hakeem-olajuwon-regrets-describing-dwight-howard-as-raw/

Dwight got his feelings hurt. :cry: Can't believe Dwight is that sensitive. :facepalm

lol dwight is a gaping vag

Wow Dwight :facepalm
[I][SIZE="5"][B]"Now, Howard hasn

R.I.P.
09-19-2013, 01:11 PM
I give it four weeks until Howard demands either he or Asik to be traded, because Asik blocked him in training and took some rebounds from him. There is no way two players with such similar strengths and weaknesses can co-exist, when Asik is not keen on spending another three years coming off the bench and Baby Dwight just being his usual self.

And yes the Lakers used Kobe to make sure Dwight leaves. They have max capspace next summer and must feel they can attract somebody of similar skill and with less negative impact on the dressing room. Kobe, Nash and Gasol apparently didn

FiveRings
09-19-2013, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=jlip][I][SIZE="5"][B]"Now, Howard hasn

SCdac
09-19-2013, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=jlip][I][SIZE="5"][B]"Now, Howard hasn

scm5
09-19-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm enjoying how Hakeem's comment made things even worse for Dwight. I'm sure people had already forgot about his original comment.

Fallen Angel
09-19-2013, 06:08 PM
lol Howard hasn't said a word and people still find a way to hate on him. Glad to see you guys are still mad about the best center in the NBA leaving LA.

How them tears taste?

hawkfan
09-19-2013, 06:12 PM
lol Howard hasn't said a word and people still find a way to hate on him. Glad to see you guys are still mad about the best center in the NBA leaving LA.

How them tears taste?

He never wanted to go to LA in the first place.
The Lakers could have ended up with Andre Iguodala and Nikola Vucevic or Al Horford and Marvin Williams instead, and then not to deal with the stupidity.

Bandito
09-19-2013, 08:00 PM

How them tears taste?
Do you think we care about Dwight? Not only is he a glorified scrub he is a negative impact on the locker room and nobody likes a primadonna either. Gasol, Kobe nor Nash liked him as a teammate.

Heck Nash, one of the nicest teammates in the League was tired of Dwight and publicly criticized him and his game. I can see that from Kobe but from Nash? I know Dwight is a great talent but lets' be honest, offensively Gasol is a better player. He is a glorified Tyson Chandler. He needs a good offensive PF that can shoot from far away to be effective.

Frozen1
09-19-2013, 08:17 PM
LOL this guy is a complete clown, one of the most overrated players in the league. Drama queen.

If your team has a top 5 nba player (top 3 maybe?) in kobe, and "the best center in the nba" you have to roll in the regular season, no matter what, not need kobe to play 45 minutes and score 40+ or put 15+ assists in order to win a game against scrub teams.

After forcing his way out of orlando, and his horrible season with lakers, people still think he is a force.

Maybe he will ask for a trade after next season, because he does not like being the second option and does not like the fast rockets offense.

Eric Cartman
09-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Maybe he will ask for a trade after next season, because he does not like being the second option and does not like the fast rockets offense.

TBH that isn't as far streched idea.

hawkfan
09-19-2013, 08:30 PM
TBH that isn't as far streched idea.

This is why they don't want to trade Asik - he's insurance in case Howard is unhappy in Houston, like he was in Orlando and LA (although in fairness to him, he made it clear he didn't want to be traded to LA).

bagelred
09-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Hakeem said Dwight was RAW?!:wtf:

Dwight needs to give Hakeem the SMACKDOWN!:rockon:

oh the horror
09-19-2013, 09:17 PM

How them tears taste?

Uh huh. It was the same story in Orlando and then in LA. Dwight "never saying a a word"

After the fact we find out he does indeed talk a lot.

Greg Oden 50
09-19-2013, 10:09 PM
dwight howard is not even half as gd as prime Zo :lol

gts
09-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Uh huh. It was the same story in Orlando and then in LA. Dwight "never saying a a word"

Howard wants to spread the word but he doesn't want to get the stigma of being a whiner. Problem is after the BS in Orlando and his stint in LA many see him for what he is, a coward who won't own up to his actions

eSOL
09-19-2013, 10:26 PM
When has Howard ever been honest about anything?

Howard: Stan, I hope you're my coach foreverrrr
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/van-gundy-howard.jpg

That ****in pic pisses me off every time i see it. ****in 2 faced ***** ass *****.

oh the horror
09-20-2013, 02:14 AM
Howard wants to spread the word but he doesn't want to get the stigma of being a whiner. Problem is after the BS in Orlando and his stint in LA many see him for what he is, a coward who won't own up to his actions

Basically yeah. These stories don't leak by accident.

poido123
09-20-2013, 02:49 AM
Howard just needs to take constructive criticism on board and use it to get better.

There is no shame in being told that you are a bit raw from the greatest post player of alltime. If Hakeem is being forced to apologise for his comments, I think that is a little precious from Dwight if in fact that is true.

Eric Cartman
09-20-2013, 03:13 AM
Howard just needs to take constructive criticism on board and use it to get better.

There is no shame in being told that you are a bit raw from the greatest post player of alltime. If Hakeem is being forced to apologise for his comments, I think that is a little precious from Dwight if in fact that is true.

Of course it is. The next reports that come whenever they may be will deny any of the sort, but anyone with half a brain knows not to believe it.

AussieG
09-20-2013, 03:51 AM
If this was anybody else I would say this was a non-story where the reporter comes out and explicitly says he is speculating, but with Dwight you almost have to assume the worst.
This. :lol :applause:

AussieG
09-20-2013, 03:53 AM
This is one of those situations where Dwight or management or whoever else.. would have just been better off saying nothing. Just draws more attention to it and makes the whole situation worse.

Doranku
09-20-2013, 04:16 AM
You know the whole time that Hakeem is making this "apology" he's just like ":facepalm What did I get myself into?"

Doranku
09-20-2013, 04:17 AM

How them tears taste?
:lol Just wait a year homeboy and you'll be saying the exact same things.

FPJ
09-20-2013, 04:45 AM

Do you not know who D'ho is?

D'ho's an innocent victim, talk to you in a year when Harden's forced to leave.

Fallen Angel
09-20-2013, 08:09 AM

lol @ all the haters. How them tears taste brah?

oh the horror
09-20-2013, 12:24 PM
lol @ all the haters. How them tears taste brah?

This is basically the response when someone doesn't have know wtf to say these days.

You just read it and shrug.

Kiddo, face it. We all know how Dwight is.

Fallen Angel
09-20-2013, 03:24 PM
This is basically the response when someone doesn't have know wtf to say these days.

You just read it and shrug.

Kiddo, face it. We all know how Dwight is.

You :mad: that the best center in the NBA slapped you guys in the face and then left brah? Stay salty.

Mr Exlax
09-20-2013, 03:52 PM
So there's nothing more than speculation right? Hakeem is the one who cleared this up. People with their agendas man I tell ya.

Eric Cartman
09-20-2013, 03:54 PM
So there's nothing more than speculation right? Hakeem is the one who cleared this up. People with their agendas man I tell ya.

So naive.

Mr Exlax
09-20-2013, 03:58 PM
So naive.

Do you have any kind of facts about this sunshine? Dwight's locked in killer. Nobody has to watch their words for him now. I'm not saying it's not possible. What I'm saying is all these people reacting like Dwight is the one that said any of this.

Dragonyeuw
09-20-2013, 04:06 PM
Dwight's a bitch, and compared to just about every great center in recent memory, he is raw. Actually, in comparison to Hakeem's array of skills, he's downright amateurish skill-wise.

mr beast
09-20-2013, 05:00 PM
d12 should work with Gary Payton during summer to work on his mental toughness

Twiens
09-20-2013, 05:11 PM
Do you have any kind of facts about this sunshine? Dwight's locked in killer. Nobody has to watch their words for him now. I'm not saying it's not possible. What I'm saying is all these people reacting like Dwight is the one that said any of this.

Give it a few months, you wont be able to stand him either :oldlol:

oh the horror
09-20-2013, 05:22 PM
What's funny is, we had this convo while he was in Orlando

Met with similar "you mad?" Responses.

Then we had this convo while he was in LA.

Met with similar "you mad?" responses.

We're having this convo again and yet we fans have the agenda. Is everyone here stupid or what?

CavaliersFTW
09-20-2013, 05:27 PM
http://sportsbycolin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dwight-howard-douche1.jpg

Round Mound
09-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Why Should He Apologize When Its True Dwight Is Very Raw Offensively :confusedshrug: .

Dwight Should Just Work On His Offense More So He Can Stop Crticism.

FiveRings
09-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Why Should He Apologize When Its True Dwight Is Very Raw Offensively :confusedshrug: .

He has to apologize so Dwight doesn't get upset and not want to work with him anymore, thus hurting the Rockets chances of winning a championship in the future. Dwight fancies himself as a number one option on offense like he was in Orlando, and Dwight was probably really upset and told someone about it. The guy is so sensitive that he had his father speak for him to publicly tell people/players from the Lakers organization to stop saying mean things about his son.

I remember when Dwight was nearing the end of his time with the Magic. I didn't really see why Dwight was getting as much hate as he was, but boy was I wrong about Dwight. Tell me that I'm mad, but I was one of the first to congratulate Rocket fans after Dwight announced he was singing there.

Xsatyr
09-20-2013, 06:21 PM
People are reaching.

AussieG
09-20-2013, 06:30 PM
How often do you see this happen? Where an ex legend is working with a player.. training him.. helping him etc.. and then makes a comment.. feels "upset" about it and goes back and changes what they say?

I don't think I've ever seen it before. Even if it were true that you said the wrong thing, you'd just say nothing and hope people ignore it. Like a fart in an elevator.

And this just happens to be happening in Houston, where Dwight's just been acquired and he hasn't even played one game yet. And people are already going out of their way to protect his feelings. Whether Dwight was pissed, or whether it was someone else (one of the coaches or staff). It's all the same kind of thing. They are trying to protect Dwight because he is too sensitive. I didn't even know Dwight was in Houston because I haven't kept track of the offseason so far.

In the last two days.. I've learned of two new acquisitions. Ron Artests comments and now this thing. It's not a good omen for their new teams. Becuase they seem the same as always. Ron's still crazy and Dwight's still a big baby.

iznogood
09-20-2013, 06:38 PM

Dwight Howard is not raw, he is simply not talented enough. You could call him raw if he had a great potential, but he doesn't. He actually made tons of improvement already and added finishing moves to his game, but he will never develop the touch that some of the centers have, even if he trains with Hakeem for the rest of his life. Do you really think someone like Dwight Howard doesn't work hard enough?

resin_baller
09-20-2013, 07:05 PM
I like to take my time to come to judgements like this, but I seriously think Dwight might just be stupid. Everything about him, from the way he plays, to bouncing around teams and coaches, and his confused, waffled morality, all makes sense if you just come at it from the perspective of a moron who can't plan farther than the next week.

Heavincent
09-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Dwight acts like a woman. It's embarrassing to be honest.

Baby Arm Johnso
09-20-2013, 10:05 PM
As a Lifelong LA Laker fan, I am relieved that Dwight Howard signed with the Rockets. Howard wants to be respected without having earned that respect. I will eat my words if Howard ever wins an NBA Championship . . .

j3lademaster
09-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Based on what he's done in the past, it's hard not to assume the worse of this situation. I feel bad for Hakeem, who signed up to train with an nba player- not babysit a toddler. No more criticism the grades are now fair/good/great/outstanding (with a capitol "O") kindergarten style, everybody's a winner and the score is tied at fun to fun.

The-Legend-24
09-21-2013, 12:42 AM
:oldlol:

inb4 he walks around the locker room with stat sheet in hand.

ILLsmak
09-21-2013, 12:48 AM
Hakeem said Dwight was RAW?!:wtf:

Dwight needs to give Hakeem the SMACKDOWN!:rockon:

I was thinking RAW is WAR.

-Smak

Lakers Legend#32
09-21-2013, 03:13 AM
Houston he's your Dwightmare now.
Lakers fans are laughing. :oldlol:

Brokenbeat
09-21-2013, 03:17 AM
You :mad: that the best center in the NBA slapped you guys in the face and then left brah? Stay salty.

Try not to sound like a moron when you're trolling and it might actually work, "brah." :facepalm

Gwin631
09-21-2013, 04:34 AM
Do you think we care about Dwight? Not only is he a glorified scrub he is a negative impact on the locker room and nobody likes a primadonna either. Gasol, Kobe nor Nash liked him as a teammate.

Heck Nash, one of the nicest teammates in the League was tired of Dwight and publicly criticized him and his game. I can see that from Kobe but from Nash? I know Dwight is a great talent but lets' be honest, offensively Gasol is a better player. He is a glorified Tyson Chandler. He needs a good offensive PF that can shoot from far away to be effective.
I know that you think that Dwight is a crybaby but 'glorified scrub'? Lets see how Chris Kaman takes LA to the playoffs.

Gwin631
09-21-2013, 04:38 AM
Houston he's your Dwightmare now.
Lakers fans are laughing. :oldlol:
That's right, who needs the playoffs anyways
Y'all didn't get Dwight, y'all won't get Paul George, but at least y'all will get Carmelo!:roll:

HorryIsMyMVP
09-21-2013, 04:46 AM
That's right, who needs the playoffs anyways
Y'all didn't get Dwight, y'all won't get Paul George, but at least y'all will get Carmelo!:roll:
Realistically given the Lakers history they will probably get Lebron.

TheBigVeto
09-22-2013, 11:11 PM

:roll: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Djsonny
09-23-2013, 12:35 PM
not exact quotes, but Kat williams said something like this, "if everybody called you a crackwhore, most likely, you're a crackwhore!"

and also, what makes dwight think things will be different in houston? Howard needs to be option #1 to be happy, harden takes the ball just as much as kobe, and drives in into the paint even more.

Dro
09-23-2013, 02:00 PM

How them tears taste?
Anyway, its called connecting the dots...Why in the world would Hakeem backtrack about a comment that wasn't disrespectul in the first place unless he felt there was some reason to take it back? Yes, lets ignore Dwight's past and give him the benefit of the doubt...:rolleyes: For what?:confusedshrug: And on top of that, the comment was true which makes even less sense for Hakeem to backtrack on it...

Dro
09-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Its funny to see these Rockets fans so quick to jump to Dwight's aid...Its not like the Rockets are some desperate franchise or something...You don't have to slob a player's nuts just because you think your team now has a shot at a championship....Call it like it is..you guys were probably calling him a baby just like everyone else was before he came to Houston...

Bandito
09-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Its funny to see these Rockets fans so quick to jump to Dwight's aid...Its not like the Rockets are some desperate franchise or something...You don't have to slob a player's nuts just because you think your team now has a shot at a championship....Call it like it is..you guys were probably calling him a baby just like everyone else was before he came to Houston...
They are just like the Magic fans when the same thing happened. When he left they started to hate on him too.:lol

Dro
09-23-2013, 07:44 PM
They are just like the Magic fans when the same thing happened. When he left they started to hate on him too.:lol