PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's team will win another title in June 2014

Fresh Kid
09-19-2013, 05:26 PM
....If tha knicks arent healthy and have key suspensions in tha postseason again. There I said it.

Le Shaqtus
09-19-2013, 05:42 PM
The Knicks wouldn't win even if they were healthy.

TheReal Kendall
09-19-2013, 05:45 PM
You know the Knicks don't stand a chance even if they are healthy.

And this is coming from a Melo fan.

iDunk
09-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Agree

I believe the past 2 seasons including this upcoming one, the Knicks have been of the teams in the league that can actually take the down the Heat in the playoffs.

Their team is & was built for it , that's what was supposed to happen last season they just weren't ready for the Pacers in addition to some bad luck on their own part.

Fresh Kid
09-19-2013, 05:47 PM
here we go again:facepalm

Fresh Kid
09-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Agree

I believe the past 2 seasons including this upcoming one, the Knicks have been of the teams in the league that can actually take the down the Heat in the playoffs.

Their team is & was built for it , that's what was supposed to happen last season they just weren't ready for the Pacers in addition to some bad luck on their own part.
Thank you. People failed to realized that tha knicks had tha most injuries on their squad (including melo's shoulder) and still took an overrated pacers team to six games.

Marchesk
09-19-2013, 05:54 PM
You got no answer for no homo:

http://www.thenation.com/sites/default/files/user/238199/roy_hibbert_ap_img.jpg

TheReal Kendall
09-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Agree

Could you explain to me how the Knicks are built to defeat the Heat? Please

Trollsmasher
09-19-2013, 06:02 PM
The Knicks are so bad that they wouldn't win even if LeBron himself played for them.

Fresh Kid
09-19-2013, 06:02 PM

Chandler and stoudamire was injured, and o yea I forgot about melo's injured shoulder too.

Lebron23
09-19-2013, 06:05 PM
The Knicks wouldn't win even if they were healthy.

first round fodders

Fresh Kid
09-19-2013, 06:11 PM
first round fodders
I guess 2013 didnt exist:facepalm

Young X
09-19-2013, 06:12 PM
When will you learn that the Knicks are the Bucks with better location?

Le Shaqtus
09-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Melo is a chucking machine who doesn't play defense, JR Smith is your second option inconsistent chucker.

Stoudamire is either injured or a non factor, Shumpert is a great young piece but his game needs to mature before he gets any better.

I like Prig but he's 35-36, he's probably their best PG after Udrih, Felton is alright but he has chucking tendencies too.

Only player who is pretty good is Chandler, who plays great D but has no offensive game.

You have a play off team, and if the Heat didn't exist they MIGHT get to the ECF, but they aren't beating Indiana or Chicago. They're not winning a chip any time soon.

Bandito
09-19-2013, 08:33 PM
troll bait achieved.

CanYouDigIt
09-19-2013, 08:37 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/88Cl5fci8lQ/hqdefault.jpg

Eric Cartman
09-19-2013, 08:54 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/88Cl5fci8lQ/hqdefault.jpg

Who is the lebron stopper?

iDunk
09-19-2013, 10:07 PM

Oh lord, not the guy that "jumps straight" all the time.

Never seen a player built by the league like Hibbert has been. Biggest double standard with the jump straight in the air = no foul rule. The NBA was like *yawn* there's no good centers out there no more, "heeeeey lets make Hibbert look good out there by not calling fouls on him & letting him travel every other possession".

HoopsFanNumero1
09-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Oh lord, not the guy that "jumps straight" all the time.

Never seen a player built by the league like Hibbert has been. Biggest double standard with the jump straight in the air = no foul rule. The NBA was like *yawn* there's no good centers out there no more, "heeeeey lets make Hibbert look good out there by not calling fouls on him & letting him travel every other possession".

:applause:

This was the only reason the Pacers took it to 7 games against the Heat. Hell, they might not even have made it to the ECF if it weren't for the refs trying to turn Hibbert and Paul George into superstars.

gts
09-19-2013, 10:27 PM
I don't see even a healthy Knicks being what stands in the way of the Heat.

Biggest threat to the Heat is probably the Heat themselves, motivation to push for a 4th trip to the finals and injuries after the deep playoff runs will probably be the Heat's biggest obstacle this season.

Fact is if this team is clicking nobody can stop them

Miller for 3
09-19-2013, 10:35 PM
first round fodders

Fact, Lebron has never beaten a full healthy team above .500 team in the playoffs since joining the Heat.

2011- Rondo gets intentionally injured by Wade, Rose plays through ankle injury, and Mavs missing Butler and lose Haywood in game 5, still curb stomp the fully healthy Heat

2012- No Lin, Shumpert, STAT, or Davis, (not to mention no Howard or Horford or Rose) Granger plays through ankle injury, no Bradley for Cs, no Maynor for Thunder

2013- No Rose or Deng, no Granger, no Jackson plus Parker plays through ankle injury (not to mention the best SRS team in the league had their second best player get injured)

Heat have 0 playoff wins against real competition. Winning 8 on 5 against D-league replacements doesn't count. I'm more impressed by V-Span's dominance in Europe against healthy competition than Lebrick being guarded by Boris Diaw

CanYouDigIt
09-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Fact, Lebron has never beaten a full healthy team above .500 team in the playoffs since joining the Heat.

2011- Rondo gets intentionally injured by Wade, Rose plays through ankle injury, and Mavs missing Butler and lose Haywood in game 5, still curb stomp the fully healthy Heat

2012- No Lin, Shumpert, STAT, or Davis, (not to mention no Howard or Horford or Rose) Granger plays through ankle injury, no Bradley for Cs, no Maynor for Thunder

2013- No Rose or Deng, no Granger, no Jackson plus Parker plays through ankle injury (not to mention the best SRS team in the league had their second best player get injured)

Heat have 0 playoff wins against real competition. Winning 8 on 5 against D-league replacements doesn't count. I'm more impressed by V-Span's dominance in Europe against healthy competition than Lebrick being guarded by Boris Diaw
Like those scrubs would make a difference :oldlol:

Droid101
09-19-2013, 10:49 PM

I love this post.

All Net
09-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Knicks will do well just to get out of round one really. Forget the heat.

Greg Oden 50
09-20-2013, 01:16 PM
....If tha knicks arent healthy and have key suspensions in tha postseason again. There I said it.

STILL NEVER AS GD AS JORDAN :roll:

Fresh Kid
09-20-2013, 01:18 PM
STILL NEVER AS GD AS JORDAN :roll:
what jordan gotta do with dis??:confusedshrug:

Fresh Kid
09-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Knicks will do well just to get out of round one really. Forget the heat.
:rolleyes: :facepalm last year knicks were number 2 in east, made tha east semis, and beat tha cheat 3-1 last season, and still had multiple injuries just to to remind u.

GrapeApe
09-20-2013, 01:46 PM
The Knicks are just like the Jets. A completely irrelevant franchise who haven't won anything in decades but happen to play in the largest market in the country.

Shade8780
09-20-2013, 02:02 PM
you're crazy man! way out of hand with this prediction!

Lebron23
09-20-2013, 05:55 PM

4-1 against the OKC Thunder. Same team who swept the Mavericks, annihilated the Lakers, and the Spurs. And the Pacers were a much better team without Danny Granger.

Your Lakers beat the Celtics with an injured Perkins in Game 7 of the 2009 NBA Finals.

All Net
09-20-2013, 06:33 PM
:rolleyes: :facepalm last year knicks were number 2 in east, made tha east semis, and beat tha cheat 3-1 last season, and still had multiple injuries just to to remind u.

They still aren't better than heat,bulls or pacers.

longtime lurker
09-20-2013, 08:17 PM
I hope either the Knicks or the Bulls knock out the Heat in the playoffs just so Heat fans could get trolled right off this board with the amount of bullshit they talk.

crisoner
09-20-2013, 08:19 PM
I do not see any other team stopping them.

So yup....LeBron's reign will continue.

Lebron23
09-20-2013, 08:30 PM
I do not see any other team stopping them.

So yup....LeBron's reign will continue.

if the rockets get their $hit together. They might become the Heat's toughest opponent.

Fresh Kid
09-20-2013, 09:44 PM
They still aren't better than heat,bulls or pacers.
:lol say dat now

Fresh Kid
09-20-2013, 09:45 PM
if the rockets get their $hit together. They might become the Heat's toughest opponent.
:oldlol:

poido123
09-20-2013, 10:06 PM
I hope either the Knicks or the Bulls knock out the Heat in the playoffs just so Heat fans could get trolled right off this board with the amount of bullshit they talk.

:cheers:

As much as I'd like to rub it in and give shit to all Heat fans, I would be a lot more kind than what I have seen from them. There are some Heat fans on here who wouldn't deserve it and I would leave them alone.

The ones I'd give shit to;

1. Silk
2. Numbersix
3. Trollsmasher
4. Tony Montana R.I.P.

And the legion of other hangers on that spawn from these pesky individuals.

All Net
09-21-2013, 03:35 AM
:cheers:

As much as I'd like to rub it in and give shit to all Heat fans, I would be a lot more kind than what I have seen from them. There are some Heat fans on here who wouldn't deserve it and I would leave them alone.

The ones I'd give shit to;

1. Silk
2. Numbersix
3. Trollsmasher
4. Tony Montana R.I.P.

And the legion of other hangers on that spawn from these pesky individuals.

In fairness the people that talk crap aren't heat fans..they are just trolls.just like a lot of trolls talked crap when we were a top contender.

red1
09-21-2013, 03:45 AM
This kid is still talking about the knicks? Remember how melo was supposed to win the mvp this year and the knicks the championship? How did that turn out for you?:roll:

poido123
09-21-2013, 03:47 AM
In fairness the people that talk crap aren't heat fans..they are just trolls.just like a lot of trolls talked crap when we were a top contender.

That would mean there are 'few' Heat fans here..

Anyways, season getting closer, I can hardly wait :cheers:

The atmosphere for the Miami vs Bulls first game should be incredible..

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:42 AM
This kid is still talking about the knicks? Remember how melo was supposed to win the mvp this year and the knicks the championship? How did that turn out for you?:roll:
when tha last time tha Canada raptors made tha damn playoffs tho?:lol

Fox
09-21-2013, 12:35 PM
The Knicks are not even a blip on the Heat's radar.

NumberSix
09-21-2013, 02:32 PM
We really gonna act like the Knicks are relevant? Like, for real?

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 02:42 PM
The Knicks are not even a blip on the Heat's radar.
3-1 last season:coleman:

Fox
09-21-2013, 07:09 PM
That's cute. Enjoy your regular season trophy.. wait, ya'll didn't even have a better regular season record than the NBA CHAMPIONS Miami Heat. Oh well, enjoy your "regular season series win" :roll: :roll: :roll:

DaSeba5
09-21-2013, 07:18 PM
The Bulls and Pacers have at least played Miami in the ECF and deserve respect. What have the Knicks done since LeBron came to Miami? Get swept by Boston, lose in 5 in the first round to Miami and then lose in the 2nd round to Indiana. :lol

Sheik1287
09-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Still clinging on that regular season victory? Congrats, that's all you're gonna get! :roll: :roll: :roll:

zoom17
09-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Still clinging on that regular season victory? Congrats, that's all you're gonna get! :roll: :roll: :roll:

He is a sad person:lol

kNicKz
09-22-2013, 12:05 AM

That's depressing

kNicKz
09-22-2013, 12:06 AM
The Bulls and Pacers have at least played Miami in the ECF and deserve respect. What have the Knicks done since LeBron came to Miami? Get swept by Boston, lose in 5 in the first round to Miami and then lose in the 2nd round to Indiana. :lol

To be fair you didn't actually watch basketball in 2011 tho

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:27 AM
That's cute. Enjoy your regular season trophy.. wait, ya'll didn't even have a better regular season record than the NBA CHAMPIONS Miami Heat. Oh well, enjoy your "regular season series win" :roll: :roll: :roll:
see u this season, thats all Im saying and say your prayers if tha knicks are healthy.:D

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:30 AM
bulls are pretenders who just lost nate and have a star who wont be tha same :lol while we have a squad this year that can matchup well with tha indiana overraterz.

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:32 AM
He is a sad person:lol
Im sad?:wtf: you a sad person tryna be like me :facepalm , tryna bite my style:lol

Young X
09-22-2013, 12:36 AM
Knicks = Bucks. Just accept it.

SamuraiSWISH
09-22-2013, 12:38 AM
:oldlol:

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:44 AM
that makes absolutely no sense and we been thru this before delusional knick hater:facepalm :rolleyes: :coleman:

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:45 AM
That's depressing
yep it really iz:lol

zoom17
09-22-2013, 12:45 AM
Im sad?:wtf: you a sad person tryna be like me :facepalm , tryna bite my style:lol

:facepalm

Young X
09-22-2013, 12:47 AM
that makes absolutely no sense and we been thru this before delusional knick hater:facepalm :rolleyes: :coleman:Bucks winning pct: 52.5%
Knicks winning pct: 49.7%

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 01:21 AM
:facepalm
truth hurts niguh?:lol

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Bucks winning pct: 52.5%
Knicks winning pct: 49.7%

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
last time knicks made finals- 99
last time bucks made finals- 70/80 something:roll:

Hizack
06-15-2014, 11:29 PM
I didn't know LeBron was a member of Spurs.