PDA

View Full Version : Player you dislike the most on your favorite team?

Budadiiii
09-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Is there a player on your favorite squad that you don't particularly like, whether it be for on or off the court reasons? Who is it?

Mine would be Kevin Durant. Texas alumni and also smokes hookah. What a bitch.

Fudge
09-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Kevin Durant. Cuz like, he's so good.

Johnny Jones
09-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Eric Gordon. Because he's a *****.

Jameerthefear
09-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Hedo. He's just so damn bad.

Legends66NBA7
09-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Either Tyler Hansbrough or Landry Fields.

Fields does have some cool PS Vita commercials, though.

andremiller07
09-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Can't choose between Jimmer, Outlaw and Salmons all garbage in their own way.

chips93
09-20-2013, 07:49 PM
alonzo gee and tyler zeller are both awful to watch, very frustrating, i dont hate either of them though

im sure that by the end of the season, ill despise bynum

MP.Trey
09-20-2013, 07:58 PM
alonzo gee and tyler zeller are both awful to watch, very frustrating, i dont hate either of them though

im sure that by the end of the season, ill despise bynum
:lol This.

I used to hate Andy V when he was a bitch and couldn't finish a layup, but I can't say that now, man's a beast and gives his 100% everytime he's on the court.

Luke Walton would probably be my choice. I cringe every time he gets playing time. :facepalm

HarryCallahan
09-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Nando DeColo. Entitled little cvnt. Takes garbage minutes away from Patty Mills who's towel waving is always enthusiastic.

Haks
09-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Crash

B-Low
09-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Daniel f'n Gibson. I don't know if he's still officially on our team anymore..I think he might be a free agent now, but DAMN I hate him. From the lack of skills in ANYTHING not related to shooting, to those f*ckin stars in his hair, to his stupid face. I just have never liked him at all.

chips93
09-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Daniel f'n Gibson. I don't know if he's still officially on our team anymore..I think he might be a free agent now, but DAMN I hate him. From the lack of skills in ANYTHING not related to shooting, to those f*ckin stars in his hair, to his stupid face. I just have never liked him at all.

dang, i always liked boobie. hes a solid defender too

he more or less bid farewell to the cavs on twitter a couple weeks back, so hes not returning to cleveland

b1imtf
09-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Humphries

MetsPackers
09-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Between Amare and Bargs for me. Two bigs who are absolute garbage on the defensive end and can't rebound for shit, while also being black holes on offense and making insane amounts of money for their lack of production. I'd have a harder time naming players on the Knicks I like than dislike

Theoo
09-20-2013, 10:34 PM
jol anthony. cant not make a jumpballtip to save hes life and even worse at shot layup

red1
09-20-2013, 10:40 PM

Used to be bargnani but now it is hansbrough by a landslide. Fields is a scrub but I always liked the guy

imdaman99
09-20-2013, 10:58 PM

C'mon man, Fields??? He is so damn likeable. Even when he was putting up brick after brick on corner 3s for the Knicks, I couldn't get too mad at him. I got mad at Dantoni for positioning him there though. He might be a scrub now, but he is not someone you should dislike...

Between Amare and Bargs for me. Two bigs who are absolute garbage on the defensive end and can't rebound for shit, while also being black holes on offense and making insane amounts of money for their lack of production. I'd have a harder time naming players on the Knicks I like than dislike
You serious dude? You're not even going to give Bargnani a chance with the Knicks? :facepalm I am not saying he is gonna do much for them, but he hasn't played a minute and you're already killing him and saying you dislike him. You're a pathetic Knicks fan, it's better you become a full-time Packers fan. At least I can take great joy in the Giants shitting on them again :oldlol:

As for my least liked player... it's gotta be JR although Tyson Chandler was a closed 2nd in last year's playoffs for playing like Hibbert's bitch :rant

I<3NBA
09-20-2013, 11:07 PM
i like everyone on the Heat.

#number6ix#
09-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Joel Anthony he's just not as good as everybody else

ProfessorMurder
09-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Brandon Bass. He's straight up fool's gold. Looked like an amazing steal for Big Baby for the first month, then you realize he's like a Big Baby but without the potential of an awesome game once in a while.

Jeff Green and his footwork bug me too, but not Bass levels.

CelticBaller
09-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Kris Humphries :facepalm

CarlosBoozer
09-20-2013, 11:41 PM
I can't stand Noah's smell.

CanYouDigIt
09-20-2013, 11:48 PM
Kris is a Double Double Machine if he gets the minutes. Plus, the nikka knows how to get the good white bishes

CarlosBoozer
09-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Kris is a Double Double Machine if he gets the minutes. Plus, the nikka knows how to get the good white bishes
But he got screwed by Kim :oldlol:

CanYouDigIt
09-20-2013, 11:51 PM
But he got screwed by Kim :oldlol:
Nykka still smashed it. Real G's don't need relationships.

gts
09-20-2013, 11:52 PM
When he was a Laker Bynum ticked me off to no end.

Everything about him pi**ed me off.

ballup
09-21-2013, 12:00 AM
Brandon Bass. He's straight up fool's gold. Looked like an amazing steal for Big Baby for the first month, then you realize he's like a Big Baby but without the potential of an awesome game once in a while.

I'd say both Bass and Lee are on equal. Both can do so much more, yet both disappoint hard. Bass became as soft as Big Baby while Lee is just falsely advertised.

boozehound
09-21-2013, 12:19 AM
Easy one for me. CV

ILLsmak
09-21-2013, 12:53 AM

I think you will be surprised at what Bargs gives ya in the season.

Assuming they let him play and get him to his spots, he's a serious weapon. I dunno if he's really a black hole either. Nor is Amare, either, both of those players seem more like finishers. People give them the ball for a reason and it's not, generally, to make a play (Even tho they do pass a bit.)

-Smak

Gwin631
09-21-2013, 12:59 AM
Beasley if he isn't good otherwise I guess, Joel Anthony for having no game.(on offense)

Genaro
09-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Last season it was Dwight. What a fkn biitch.
Now with a lot of changes on the roster I'll have to see.

LosBulls
09-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Derrick Rose.

What I would do to have him replaced with Russell Westbrook.

AintNoSunshine
09-21-2013, 01:24 AM
I don't dislike haslem at all, but just that everytime I see him on the floor he's pretty much useless

Lebron23
09-21-2013, 01:29 AM
Juwan Howard. 50 yrs.old Howard needs to retire right now.

Miserio
09-21-2013, 01:30 AM

Bass was pretty good in the 2012 playoffs. He's a guy who benefits a lot from playing with Rondo who's gonna penetrate and when the defense collapse, kick out for the easy J.

PD: I hate Jordan Crawford or Barbosa.

Ken_Masters
09-21-2013, 01:41 AM
Rondo. I hate everything about his game. From bricking free throws to passing up layups in order to pad assist totals. I will be happy when he is no longer a Celtic.

Wavves
09-21-2013, 01:57 AM
I don'r really dislike any players on the Blazers, but my least favorite players on the current roster would be Joel Freeland

Freeland is just terrible.

josh99
09-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Hedo. He's just so damn bad.
:cheers: What a waste of money.

Also Gilbert Arenas is getting paid $22m this season :eek:
http://tinyurl.com/26of9lo

KG215
09-21-2013, 02:10 AM
Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher...flip a coin.

The Macho Man
09-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Jan Vesely He's a bad player and worse person.

InspiredLebowski
09-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Hansbrough's gone now so...I don't know, it's a cop out but nobody really. Ian Mahinmi for not being able to catch a pass I guess. Dude'll make some Calvin Johnson snags on terribly located passes and then bobble a simple dumpoff the next possession.

SpurrDurr
09-21-2013, 03:02 AM
Used to be Stephen Jackson but now he's gone so i gotta go with Green: the pic with him celebrating at a Miami night-club with the Heat really pissed me off.

Xiao Yao You
09-21-2013, 03:59 AM
Marvin Gaye Williams and now they are saying he might not be out the first couple months of the season like originally stated. Please trade him soon!

bdreason
09-21-2013, 04:05 AM
I like all of our players, but if I had to pick one it would be Festus Ezili. He's like the modern day Kwame Brown. Solid defender, but can't catch the ball worth shit.

fefe
09-21-2013, 04:19 AM
For me from the Brooklyn Nets it is Reggie Evans and Teletovic right now.

Brooklyn is stacked, and I'm affraid that they will take too much playing time away from Blatche and Kirilenko, who are much better players.

KyleKong
09-21-2013, 05:01 AM
J.J. Reddick simply because I met him and he is a complete douche.

Can't say I dislike anyone on the Nuggets though.

HeatFanSince88
09-21-2013, 05:15 AM
Rashard Lewis, although dislike might not be the right term. I think he just sucks completely. He is lucky to have a spot on an NBA team.

Sakkreth
09-21-2013, 05:25 AM
I don't have to say Bargnani anymore :banana:

Landry Fields.

MetsPackers
09-21-2013, 05:32 AM
I think you will be surprised at what Bargs gives ya in the season.

Assuming they let him play and get him to his spots, he's a serious weapon. I dunno if he's really a black hole either. Nor is Amare, either, both of those players seem more like finishers. People give them the ball for a reason and it's not, generally, to make a play (Even tho they do pass a bit.)

-Smak

I'll have to disagree about Amare, current Amare is a black hole. I watched nearly every game last season, and when he was playing, this is how it went;

-Amare gets ball
-Amare shoots, without even remotely looking to pass
regardless of how terrible of position he was in, who was open, double team, whatever
all while getting absolutely torched on defense and rebounding horribly

I may be being too hard on Bargs, but he makes ridiculous money and is basically Amare with range and less finishing ability; a 7ft three point shooter. Still no rebounding and defense down low, one thing the Knicks need since Tyson can't play 35 mins. And I already didn't like him anyway. I've heard people make the argument he fits well with Melo in the Knicks offense, and I hope I am pleasently surprised

treadster
09-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Ben Gordon, every time he dribbles he usually just do a crossover moves then he just stop dribbling.

Bcogswell
09-21-2013, 09:25 AM
I don't have to say Bargnani anymore :banana:

Landry Fields.

Pretty much what I was going to post :oldlol:

Doranku
09-21-2013, 09:25 AM
For me from the Brooklyn Nets it is Reggie Evans and Teletovic right now.

Brooklyn is stacked, and I'm affraid that they will take too much playing time away from Blatche and Kirilenko, who are much better players.
How can you dislike a guy like Reggie Evans if he's on your team? I would love to have a player like him on the Lakers who takes pride in doing the dirty work.

Anyway, now that Dwight is gone, the only Laker who I dislike is Steve Blake. F*ck Steve Blake.

Bcogswell
09-21-2013, 09:33 AM
How can you dislike a guy like Reggie Evans if he's on your team? I would love to have a player like him on the Lakers who takes pride in doing the dirty work.

Because he can't score at all? I hated him when he was a Raptor mostly because he got overplayed so his dirty work was overshadowed by the fact we were playing 4-5 on offense.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-21-2013, 09:39 AM
Barnes. Can't stand the douche.

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:04 AM
i say tie with beno and t Hardaway jr...beno cuz he played with tha spurs, and t Hardaway jr cuz of his dad when he played for tha heat.

el gringos
09-21-2013, 01:56 PM
I'll have to disagree about Amare, current Amare is a black hole. I watched nearly every game last season, and when he was playing, this is how it went;

-Amare gets ball
-Amare shoots, without even remotely looking to pass
regardless of how terrible of position he was in, who was open, double team, whatever
all while getting absolutely torched on defense and rebounding horribly

I may be being too hard on Bargs, but he makes ridiculous money and is basically Amare with range and less finishing ability; a 7ft three point shooter. Still no rebounding and defense down low, one thing the Knicks need since Tyson can't play 35 mins. And I already didn't like him anyway. I've heard people make the argument he fits well with Melo in the Knicks offense, and I hope I am pleasently surprised
Atleast if shows that you haven't seen Bargnani play

kshutts1
09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
I don't really have a player that I dislike on the Bulls. Maybe Boozer? But only because he used to hit the glass so so hard, and rain ridiculous jumpers all day long, when he was in Cleveland and Utah... but now he doesn't do that as often. But I appreciate his effort and the offense that he does bring to the table.

DaSeba5
09-21-2013, 03:23 PM
There's nobody I dislike on the Heat. Maybe Chalmers when he ****s up, but he always make up for it.

jzek
09-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Wade

He's useless now with bad knees and the Heat would be better off if they trade him. For TWO YEARS IN A ROW he's been hurt when his team has needed him the most (playoffs).

BoutPractice
09-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Used to be Haywood, but last season it was definitely OJ Mayo and his horrible decision making, particularly late in games.

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2013, 06:26 PM
Used to be bargnani but now it is hansbrough by a landslide. Fields is a scrub but I always liked the guy

C'mon man, Fields??? He is so damn likeable. Even when he was putting up brick after brick on corner 3s for the Knicks, I couldn't get too mad at him. I got mad at Dantoni for positioning him there though. He might be a scrub now, but he is not someone you should dislike...

I guess I look at it like the Bargnani situation. He's a guy who gets a lot of money, but constantly under performs. I know it's just 1 season, but it really rubbed me the wrong way.

You guys are probably right, though, he's not really someone you should dislike. I guess it can go on and off.

Atleast if shows that you haven't seen Bargnani play

I have. If he blows this chance and is constantly injured again, he should probably consider leaving the league.

TheReturn
09-21-2013, 06:34 PM
I have sort of a love-hate relationship with Boozer.. I like his mannerisms mostly (unlike most people probably) but sometimes he's just such a tool.

EricGordon23
09-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Rodney stuckey Can't stand the dude or Charlie V both need to leave the pistons and then leave the league.

mugiwara
09-22-2013, 02:52 AM
Any Bulls fans remember John Lucas III?????

**** that guy.

TheReturn
09-22-2013, 05:06 AM
Any Bulls fans remember John Lucas III?????

**** that guy.
:no: Dude was awesome.

poido123
09-22-2013, 06:36 AM
Eddy Curry and Boozer.

Never liked poor defenders..

DukeDelonte13
09-22-2013, 10:05 AM
Zeller was most frustrating to watch but i think he'll be all right now that he isn't going to be starting any more.

NuggetsFan
09-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Andre Miller has really pissed me off during the last season.

Papaya Petee
09-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Wade

He's useless now with bad knees and the Heat would be better off if they trade him. For TWO YEARS IN A ROW he's been hurt when his team has needed him the most (playoffs).
You're a ****ing idiot.

He averaged 23\6\5 for the playoffs in 2012, on one knee which is above his regular season production.

FatComputerNerd
09-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Zeller was most frustrating to watch but i think he'll be all right now that he isn't going to be starting any more.

He needs to start!

SamuraiSWISH
09-22-2013, 04:36 PM
I can't STAND Joakim Noah, Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer. Please, good riddance. Noah is obviously valuable, but he's just a more hustling version of Tyson Chandler whom we gave away for basically free.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-22-2013, 04:38 PM
I can't STAND Joakim Noah, Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer. Please, good riddance. Noah is obviously valuable, but he's just a more hustling version of Tyson Chandler whom we gave away for basically free.

You're literally the FIRST Bulls fan I've heard (or read) say that about Noah. Most of ya'll are in love w/ he and DRose. :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
09-22-2013, 04:41 PM
You're literally the FIRST Bulls fan I've heard (or read) say that about Noah. Most of ya'll are in love w/ he and DRose. :oldlol:
I hate Noah. Ever since Florida. He's corny, childish, him and his guns dance. His face, his whole demeanor pisses me off. He's like an exotic Bill Lambier for the modern era. In fact he really reminds me a lot of him, and I have flashbacks to childhood watching him play my Bullies.

Even when he was picking fights with LeBron in 2010 and 2011 I thought he was tugging on Superman's cape. And it's compounded by the fact Tyson Chandler is the SAME player, possibly better, and clearly more durable and we gave him away for free. We pay Noah a stupid contract, and refuse to swing him for superior impact players that could put us over the top: Melo, Aldridge, etc.

The JKidd Kid
09-22-2013, 04:58 PM
Mirza Scrubletovic. He's a soft volume scorer that doesn't play defense or rebound but for some stupid reason Net fans treat him like he's a budding star.

kNicKz
09-22-2013, 05:01 PM
He's not on the team anymore but jared jeffries. A ton of knick fans loved him too even though he had a shitty attitude and flat out sucked at playing basketball

LongLiveTheKing
09-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Maybe Mario Chalmers, I do like him but sometimes he's so ****ing stupid.

kNicKz
09-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Maybe Mario Chalmers, I do like him but sometimes he's so ****ing stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5FFMQZ8sho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRqkDXei1io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ols2AK_-R0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JhvmmCKdc4

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

July 2012

Myth
09-22-2013, 05:13 PM
This is one of the more likeable Blazer squads in a while.

I'm holding judgment on Lopez to see if he is a pleasant surprise or frustrating.

Batum is sometimes frustrating because of his inconsistencies. Also, his contract negotiations were filled with some not so great rumors.

This will be an easier question to answer in the middle of a season. Most of the guys I disliked the most last season are no longer on the team.

chips93
09-22-2013, 06:47 PM
This is one of the more likeable Blazer squads in a while.

I'm holding judgment on Lopez to see if he is a pleasant surprise or frustrating.

Batum is sometimes frustrating because of his inconsistencies. Also, his contract negotiations were filled with some not so great rumors.

This will be an easier question to answer in the middle of a season. Most of the guys I disliked the most last season are no longer on the team.

like what?

outbreak
09-22-2013, 06:58 PM
these days it has to be turkoglu

poido123
09-22-2013, 09:58 PM
I hate Noah. Ever since Florida. He's corny, childish, him and his guns dance. His face, his whole demeanor pisses me off. He's like an exotic Bill Lambier for the modern era. In fact he really reminds me a lot of him, and I have flashbacks to childhood watching him play my Bullies.

Even when he was picking fights with LeBron in 2010 and 2011 I thought he was tugging on Superman's cape. And it's compounded by the fact Tyson Chandler is the SAME player, possibly better, and clearly more durable and we gave him away for free. We pay Noah a stupid contract, and refuse to swing him for superior impact players that could put us over the top: Melo, Aldridge, etc.

Wow, I did think you were a decent enough poster, but you really let yourself down on this one.

How is Chandler the same? Does Chandler have the passing skills of Noah? The hustle of Noah? Does Chandler have anything to his offensive game apart from putbacks and dunks? Noah isn't that great on offense, but he can do a little with his hook shot and 15-17 foot jumpshot.

We paid Noah, because he is one of the few good centres in the league that stay relatively healthy, anchors a defense, and is one of the top 5 centres in the league.

Samurai, it's fine that you hate the guy, but don't make up shit that simply isn't true. Noah >> Chandler.

poido123
09-22-2013, 10:02 PM

The first and the last.

How can you be a true Bulls fan and hate Noah, makes no sense to me. The guy is all heart, hustle and effort, which is a chicago bulls blueprint but somehow Samarai hates him?

Weird..

mugiwara
09-23-2013, 03:17 AM
:no: Dude was awesome.

no, and he stole minutes from Mike James and his magnificent bank floater.

no pun intended
09-23-2013, 03:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5FFMQZ8sho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRqkDXei1io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ols2AK_-R0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JhvmmCKdc4

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

July 2012
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/mario-chalmers-still-thinks-top-10-nba-point-203259847--nba.html

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/this-cannot-be-real.gif

Golden Grizz
09-23-2013, 03:43 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/mario-chalmers-still-thinks-top-10-nba-point-203259847--nba.html

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/this-cannot-be-real.gif

Bosh just can't catch a break :coleman:

La Frescobaldi
09-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Can't choose between Jimmer, Outlaw and Salmons all garbage in their own way.

dang he said all garbage in their own way........

http://www.projectmanager.com/resources/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/bus11.jpg