PDA

View Full Version : Knicks fans are so delusional

Connor B
09-21-2013, 03:49 AM
Why is this team considered a contender even by their more casual fans? They cannot beat either the Pacers or the Heat in a 7 game series. There's just no way. Explain what advantages they have over those teams? Better shooting? Because that's about it, if even that. Knicks will be a 3rd seed and won't make it past the ECSF. Same shit as last year. It is such a joke how people are trying to hype this team up.

MJ(Mean John)
09-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Bk and the Chi might end up in front of them. (Not likely but it can happen)

Budadiiii
09-21-2013, 05:39 AM
Nobody actually takes anything a Knicks fan says seriously. Most of the common sense posters naturally just have a filter for that self-deluded nonsense.

Being a Knicks fan is like being an evangelical Christian. You read what they have to say, you giggle at their inferiority, and you casually move on with your life.

Jameerthefear
09-21-2013, 05:43 AM
what. who is arguing the knicks are contenders...? op is gay

Trentknicks
09-21-2013, 05:50 AM
what. who is arguing the knicks are contenders...? op is gay
This, if you take fresh kid seriously it's your own fault. He's the only one suggesting it.

iDunk
09-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Your hate of everything Knicks is blinding you.

Blue&Orange
09-21-2013, 09:06 AM
Why is this team considered a contender even by their more casual fans? They cannot beat either the Pacers or the Heat in a 7 game series. There's just no way. Explain what advantages they have over those teams? Better shooting? Because that's about it, if even that. Knicks will be a 3rd seed and won't make it past the ECSF. Same shit as last year. It is such a joke how people are trying to hype this team up.
Hi hick.

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:23 AM
This, if you take fresh kid seriously it's your own fault. He's the only one suggesting it.
im very disappointed in u man:facepalm imagine if we were healthy last year and we were still number 2, just imagine, dont listen to them knicks haters, they just hate us cuz we are New York knicks fans, this iz much deeper and beyond their hate for me as well.

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:27 AM
whats your team by tha way Connor b?:rolleyes: check tha damn stats last season, check tha damn DNPs last season from all tha injuries we had last season too, look at what we added and lost, we have what it takes to win a championship, believe it or not. You sir are tha delusional one:no:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Another decade of mediocrity. Deal with it Knicks fans (and Bladers).

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:44 AM
so what if knicks get further this year?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-21-2013, 10:46 AM
so what if knicks get further this year?

They won't. Knicks fans (and Bladers) shouldn't be hung up on this simple fact.

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:50 AM
They won't. Knicks fans (and Bladers) shouldn't be hung up on this simple fact.
don't be so sure:no: who iz bladers tho?:biggums:

iDunk
09-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Uhhh...

90s - Straight contenders in the East almost every year, but MJ was always in the way.

00s - Had some pretty good teams that had potential to do something & some really bad teams.

We're not the Hawks dawg.

NewYorkNoPicks
09-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Unless youre a Laker, Thunder, or Heat fan... Our best player > Your best player.

Knicks are a top 10 team. Probably wont make it to the ECF but we have a punchers chance.

The Bulls have a huge question mark in Rose, and the Nets have to stay healthy...its not unrealistic to wonder if Garnett goes down with a serious injury.

I think people dont realize that were an improved team from last year, they wont give us credit for that. Unfortunately our peers have improved as well.

This current Knick team could have taken out the Pacers in last years playoffs. Melo had torn ligaments in his shoulder, Chandler was suffering from an injury to his spine, Amare was limited to a few minutes a game, we lacked a 3rd scorer and a lock down defender.

Aside from the unknown that is Chandlers health, we have solved all those issues. Bargnani is an upgrade over Steve Novak and Chris Copeland, Artest can lock down Paul George, Beno can facilitate and get Amare involved.

So ultimately were improved but our playoff run will depend on who we face. I cant see us beating Miami...

The Nets actually present the toughest matchup for the Heat. Bosh will be completely neutralized and ultimately neutered by KG. if Odens health fails Brook Lopez will have a field day with their lack of a true big man. Deron would torch Chalmers and get him into quick foul trouble. If they can somehow contain Wade, they have a great shot.

funnystuff
09-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Unless youre a Laker, Thunder, or Heat fan... Our best player > Your best player.

Knicks are a top 10 team. Probably wont make it to the ECF but we have a punchers chance.

The Bulls have a huge question mark in Rose, and the Nets have to stay healthy...its not unrealistic to wonder if Garnett goes down with a serious injury.

I think people dont realize that were an improved team from last year, they wont give us credit for that. Unfortunately our peers have improved as well.

This current Knick team could have taken out the Pacers in last years playoffs. Melo had torn ligaments in his shoulder, Chandler was suffering from an injury to his spine, Amare was limited to a few minutes a game, we lacked a 3rd scorer and a lock down defender.

Aside from the unknown that is Chandlers health, we have solved all those issues. Bargnani is an upgrade over Steve Novak and Chris Copeland, Artest can lock down Paul George, Beno can facilitate and get Amare involved.

So ultimately were improved but our playoff run will depend on who we face. I cant see us beating Miami...

The Nets actually present the toughest matchup for the Heat. Bosh will be completely neutralized and ultimately neutered by KG. if Odens health fails Brook Lopez will have a field day with their lack of a true big man. Deron would torch Chalmers and get him into quick foul trouble. If they can somehow contain Wade, they have a great shot.
So you're saying Pau is better than Melo? :biggums:

NewYorkNoPicks
09-21-2013, 04:52 PM
So you're saying Pau is better than Melo? :biggums:

I obviously meant Kobe, but i guess you dont like Kobe and that was a veiled shot at him... Dont make this a Kobe thread... This thread is about the Knicks

funnystuff
09-21-2013, 05:12 PM
I obviously meant Kobe, but i guess you dont like Kobe and that was a veiled shot at him... Dont make this a Kobe thread... This thread is about the Knicks
You wouldn't take Melo over Kobe currently? I thought that would be the general consensus.

NewYorkNoPicks
09-21-2013, 05:19 PM
You wouldn't take Melo over Kobe currently? I thought that would be the general consensus.

In a vacuum...all factors considered equal: age, years of experience, etc at this moment Kobe is a better all around player than Melo, yes.

If youre making a business decision obviously youd pick Melo due to him being younger, less miles on the body, plays a style that doesnt break down the body, etc.

funnystuff
09-21-2013, 05:54 PM
In a vacuum...all factors considered equal: age, years of experience, etc at this moment Kobe is a better all around player than Melo, yes.

If youre making a business decision obviously youd pick Melo due to him being younger, less miles on the body, plays a style that doesnt break down the body, etc.
Spot on what i was trying to say. :cheers:

DaSeba5
09-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Water is wet

Young X
09-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Sky is blue

Big League
09-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Knicks fans have a lot of problems.

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2013, 06:21 PM

Knicks fans, outside of Fresh Kid, have not been saying this is a contender. Don't know about any other Knick fan that has consistently said that they are.

2 Laker fans have said that this current Knicks team are contenders:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309507

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309899

Sarcastic
09-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Another Knicks hating thread. How original. :rolleyes:

red1
09-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Its mostly just that freshkid retard. Knick fans were delusional earlier in the year but they have come down to earth meanwhile freshkid is becoming more cracked out

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 07:41 PM
Its mostly just that freshkid retard. Knick fans were delusional earlier in the year but they have come down to earth meanwhile freshkid is becoming more cracked out
you more cracked out for even talking about a man who supports a team that actually makes tha playoffs, u can't say nuttin son, its been like 4 years since your damn team had an all star play in tha damn all star game for crying out loud:oldlol:

red1
09-21-2013, 07:59 PM
you more cracked out for even talking about a man who supports a team that actually makes tha playoffs, u can't say nuttin son, its been like 4 years since your damn team had an all star play in tha damn all star game for crying out loud:oldlol:
you do know you are retarded right?

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2013, 08:14 PM

Nobody says the Raptors are or will be contenders in the immediate future.

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Nobody says the Raptors are or will be contenders in the immediate future.
blame your boy red1, he was talking too much shit.

niko
09-21-2013, 08:27 PM
He's not a Knick fan. He literally decided he was one last year in April to troll. At the time he did it I called him out for it. He's 100% a troll who uses the Knicks because people like to be anti knick so they fight with him more.

FiveRings
09-21-2013, 08:48 PM
Bulls over Knicks in 5.

Nets over Knicks in 6.

Pacers over Knicks in 6 again.

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 08:55 PM
He's not a Knick fan. He literally decided he was one last year in April to troll. At the time he did it I called him out for it. He's 100% a troll who uses the Knicks because people like to be anti knick so they fight with him more.
you are a hating ass bitch:facepalm u remind of a jealous brother/cousin that is mad at his brother/cousin cuz hes more popular or more kool or more funny that receives more attention than him:lol like i said a million times man:rolleyes: I always repped tha knicks, idk where u been, plus all because i didn't post in this forum for a couple of years doesn't mean i was cheering for another squad:rolleyes: wake up and smell tha damn coffe:no: e

Budadiiii
09-21-2013, 08:59 PM
you are a hating ass bitch:facepalm u remind of a jealous brother/cousin that is mad at his brother/cousin cuz hes more popular or more kool or more funny that receives more attention than him:lol like i said a million times man:rolleyes: I always repped tha knicks, idk where u been, plus all because i didn't post in this forum for a couple of years doesn't mean i was cheering for another squad:rolleyes: wake up and smell tha damn coffe:no: e
Dat ether. :bowdown:

Bandito
09-21-2013, 10:22 PM
He's a legit troll.

red1
09-21-2013, 10:25 PM
Yea the kid is a closet heat fan with the way he acts like bronzy's biggest stan

qrich
09-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Did dude really just say Carmelo > Christopher Emmanuel Paul

:eek:

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:35 PM
He's a legit troll.
u too bandito?:biggums: I thought we were kool bro

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Yea the kid is a closet heat fan with the way he acts like bronzy's biggest stan
a heat fan?:wtf: a Lebron stan????????:biggums:

niko
09-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Yeah, people always forget to root for their favorite team for years, that makes tons of sense.

Fresh Kid
09-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Yeah, people always forget to root for their favorite team for years, that makes tons of sense.
i wasn't posting for a couple of years, thats what im tryna say.

NewYorkNoPicks
09-21-2013, 11:25 PM
i wasn't posting for a couple of years, thats what im tryna say.

Dont worry about Niko...hes a weird guy

kNicKz
09-21-2013, 11:52 PM
I'm delusional for believing in my team ? Oh...sorry d00d

http://31.media.tumblr.com/dd61bad5b373537ec43b081c4269e14a/tumblr_mmyzb1owCH1riojero1_500.gif

Sheik1287
09-22-2013, 12:02 AM
You know you're a useless piece of shi.t troll when your own fellow Knick fans call you out. What grade are you in kid? 6th, 7th?

imdaman99
09-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Ppl wanna say the Knicks are a non factor meanwhile everyone loves talking about them. Most popular team in the nba :bowdown: almost as many Knicks fans in mami as there are heat fans :lol

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Dont worry about Niko...hes a weird guy
I know, i just try to make him understand.

SamuraiSWISH
09-22-2013, 12:15 AM
They always have been.

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:19 AM
You know you're a useless piece of shi.t troll when your own fellow Knick fans call you out. What grade are you in kid? 6th, 7th?
Niko iz just jealous and have memory problems, its not my damn fault, I rep my team very well, and am not a troll, meanwhile u have a delusional avatar of lebron in a damn lakers jersey, come on bro, come on:facepalm

el gringos
09-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Pairing Bargnani with Carmelo is going to be huge for both of them along w chandler and amare.

If the coach plays shumpert and smith as much as possible and Felton/prigioni as little as possible the Knicks are as much a contender to Miami as any of the other teams in the east

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:21 AM
Dat ether. :bowdown:
yup, he had it coming:coleman:

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 12:22 AM
Ppl wanna say the Knicks are a non factor meanwhile everyone loves talking about them. Most popular team in the nba :bowdown: almost as many Knicks fans in mami as there are heat fans :lol
truth has been spoken:applause:

Sheik1287
09-22-2013, 12:41 AM
Niko iz just jealous and have memory problems, its not my damn fault, I rep my team very well, and am not a troll, meanwhile u have a delusional avatar of lebron in a damn lakers jersey, come on bro, come on:facepalm
Niko is jealous of you being shit.ted on by everyone on ISH? I doubt that. You don't rep your team well because you don't respect anyone else's opinion. You also don't know how to take a loss like a man. Your mindset every year will be: "Knicks should've won, but refs and injuries!!!"

Fresh Kid
09-22-2013, 01:14 AM
Niko is jealous of you being shit.ted on by everyone on ISH? I doubt that. You don't rep your team well because you don't respect anyone else's opinion. You also don't know how to take a loss like a man. Your mindset every year will be: "Knicks should've won, but refs and injuries!!!"
Niko is jealous cuz I shit on all them haters, they cant defeat me negro:no: I rep my team well, and a real fan supposed to respect delusional opinions like ''knicks wont win a title this century" and "george iz a better player than melo"??:biggums: come on man how does that sound:biggums: when I stand up, I stand up correctly putting out facts, and they wanna get mad like a little ass kid who cant get their way and talk shit bout me, my team, and make up incorrect statements reguarding tha team and melo as well, and yes refs and injuries do hinder tha knicks from winning, its all on tape buddy:no: Lets be phucking real for 1nce:coleman:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-22-2013, 01:33 AM
Niko is jealous cuz I shit on all them haters, they cant defeat me negro:no: I rep my team well, and a real fan supposed to respect delusional opinions like ''knicks wont win a title this century" and "george iz a better player than melo"??:biggums: come on man how does that sound:biggums: when I stand up, I stand up correctly putting out facts, and they wanna get mad like a little ass kid who cant get their way and talk shit bout me, my team, and make up incorrect statements reguarding tha team and melo as well, and yes refs and injuries do hinder tha knicks from winning, its all on tape buddy:no: Lets be phucking real for 1nce:coleman:

Knicks are finished. Get over it dude.

Young X
09-22-2013, 01:43 AM
The Wizards have more playoff wins than the Knicks in the last 10 seasons. The WIZARDS, dawg. :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
09-22-2013, 01:55 AM
The Wizards have more playoff wins than the Knicks in the last 10 seasons. The WIZARDS, dawg. :oldlol:
John Wall is going to dougie them forward continuing that trend.

Heavincent
09-22-2013, 02:04 AM
Their blind and delusional belief in their team is admirable. Kind of pathetic and naive, but admirable.

imdaman99
09-22-2013, 02:16 AM
Their blind and delusional belief in their team is admirable. Kind of pathetic and naive, but admirable.
I know you're not talking. You wanna pretend to talk about eastern conference teams now that Kobe is injured and the Lakers are done? :roll: couldn't be any more transparent :applause:

Sarcastic
09-22-2013, 02:24 AM

The Royals won more World Series than the Yankees during the 1980s. That didn't make them a superior organization because they had a better decade.

ITT: stop using random 10 year stretches to rank teams.

Heavincent
09-22-2013, 02:31 AM
The Royals won more World Series than the Yankees during the 1980s. That didn't make them a superior organization because they had a better decade.

ITT: stop using random 10 year stretches to rank teams.

Fine, we'll use a "random" 40 year stretch instead.

From 1973 to present - 0 titles

If it makes you feel better, you guys probably are better than the Wizards as a franchise. Take solace in that.

Legends66NBA7
09-22-2013, 02:36 AM

If it makes you feel better, you guys probably are better than the Wizards as a franchise. Take solace in that.

The Wizards/Bullets won a title and had some final appearances during that random 40 year span.

Heavincent
09-22-2013, 02:38 AM
The Wizards/Bullets won a title and had some final appearances during that random 40 year span.

Come on man, I'm just trying to throw them a bone.

Sarcastic
09-22-2013, 03:00 AM

Teams have bad decades. Has happened to every team in the league. Just so happens the Knicks were bad for the last one. Judging a team using those small stretches is retarded.

Actually I take that back. Toronto has been bad forever.

NewYorkNoPicks
09-22-2013, 03:17 AM
Knicks dominated the 50s, the 70s and the 90s

niko
09-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Come on man, I'm just trying to throw them a bone.

The Nets have never won an NBA title. How are you in a conversation making fun of a team not winning in a long time? And making fun of the Knick fans is a bit ridiculous considering your net fandom is all of a sudden a big part of your posting.

niko
09-22-2013, 09:08 AM
You're not a Knick fan. You became one in April 2012. It was obvious, at the time I said it. You're a clown who is a troll. If the Knicks suck you'll mysteriously disappear and a Lopezrulez name will magically pop up and all of a sudden you'll be a Net fan all your life.