PDA

View Full Version : Will Kevin Love average 20+ppg 15rpg this season?

#number6ix#
09-30-2013, 08:41 PM
He's trim slim and ready to get it in...
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/kevin-love-2011-espy-awards-press-room-01.jpg

I think the kid has it in him... too bad he's stuck on the Wovles for now i would love to see him on San Antonio, Denver, or Okc

HomieWeMajor
09-30-2013, 08:43 PM
The white Moses Malone

09-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Numbers far outweight his actual impact. Just saying.

fpliii
09-30-2013, 08:47 PM
I've always said he looks a little like Justin Timberlake. :confusedshrug:

#number6ix#
09-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Numbers far outweight his actual impact. Just saying.
explain

Inactive
09-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Numbers far outweight his actual impact. Just saying.Not possible. A person can have greater impact than their numbers suggest, but not less.

HomieWeMajor
09-30-2013, 08:54 PM
explain
He would rather run for the rebound than contest the shot
Routinely misses easy layups to get more rebounds
No post game-----> Low shooting percentage(<0.5)--->Doesn't get his team easy buckets

Inactive
09-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Routinely misses easy layups to get more reboundsSo add one fgm, subtract one rebound from his average. It doesn't make much difference.

No post game----->His post game isn't elite, but he can play down there.

Low shooting percentage(<0.5) He was 9th in scoring efficiency among PFs (min 15mpg) in 2012.

Doesn't get his team easy bucketsA PF who's a shooting threat from everywhere doesn't get his team easy buckets?

The problem is he's injury prone, a poor defender, a somewhat inconsistent shooter, and not elite at creating his own shots. He's more of a great 2nd option than a guy who you can give the ball and trust to make something happen.

#number6ix#
09-30-2013, 09:12 PM
So add one fgm, subtract one rebound from his average. It doesn't make much difference.

His post game isn't elite, but he can play down there.

He was 9th in scoring efficiency among PFs (min 15mpg) in 2012.

A PF who's a shooting threat from anywhere doesn't get his team easy buckets?

The problem is he's injury prone, a poor defender, a somewhat inconsistent shooter, and not elite at creating his own shots. He's more of a great 2nd option than a guy who you can give the ball and trust to make something happen.
great post:cheers: i agree 100% i think he will play with more intensity on d this season... I read that coach sanders has tweaked the offense to focus more on K love ability to playmake from the high post... so this season will prove his worth...

He just needs to cut down on three point attempts and try to get to the line more

JimmyMcAdocious
09-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Kevin Love is the exact type of player that gets really overrated 20 years after he retires.

4 Inches
01-18-2016, 11:17 PM
He would rather run for the rebound than contest the shot
Routinely misses easy layups to get more rebounds
No post game-----> Low shooting percentage(<0.5)--->Doesn't get his team easy buckets
Soulja boy tell'em