PDA

View Full Version : The Rock's Legendary Day of Cheat Meals

HardwoodLegend
10-01-2013, 10:36 PM
When I finally wrap #HERCULESMovie it'll be 172 days straight (new personal record) of a strict & intense 7 meals a day diet for the role.

This next cheat day will be fun.
#SilverbackDestroys
#RecordsAreMadeToBeBroken #DontCheatYourselfTreatYourself #HellYeahIDipMyBrowniesInMilk

And if you're kickin' ass w/ your training/diet goals - Enjoy yourself a damn good #LegendaryCheatDay too;)

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1017069_10151999716049384_1282078083_n.jpg

Derka
10-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Followed by a Legendary Day Spend on the Toilet Birthing an Epic Dook.

plowking
10-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Followed by a Legendary Day Spend on the Toilet Birthing an Epic Dook.

Don't know about you, but a good shit can be enjoyable.

2 months of strict dieting, followed by a massive cheat day would be quite an epic and healthy diet. Although you'd need some insane mental fortitude to not touch anything bad for 2 months. Hell, I don't know how hes done 172 days. That is insane...

The Rock is definitely on something though. Hes gotten bigger, during his age where his testosterone is meant to be decreasing... lol. He looks ten times better now than he ever did wrestling.

HardwoodLegend
10-01-2013, 10:58 PM
I wonder if he ever takes an appetite enhancement supplement like Controlled Labs' Black Hole.

http://store.bbcomcdn.com/images/store/prodimage/prod_27568/image_27568_original_X_450_white.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
10-01-2013, 11:18 PM

2 months of strict dieting, followed by a massive cheat day would be quite an epic and healthy diet. Although you'd need some insane mental fortitude to not touch anything bad for 2 months. Hell, I don't know how hes done 172 days. That is insane...

The Rock is definitely on something though. Hes gotten bigger, during his age where his testosterone is meant to be decreasing... lol. He looks ten times better now than he ever did wrestling.

Yeah he's way bigger than he ever was in wrestling, he's defenitly on something. And it's probably tough to stay that strict but at the same time in sure he has his own private chefs making him amazing clean healthy delicious meals on the reg.

EnoughSaid
10-01-2013, 11:29 PM
I would l

sunsfan1357
10-01-2013, 11:35 PM
He was probably on something when he was wrestling too.

But remember, the WWF or WWE guys are on the road like 300+ days a year. The Rock probably gets to spend triple the hours in the gym than he did when he was fake fighting.
Especially considering his movie roles. Huge meat head in Pain and Gain and I think he's filming Hercules too.

raiderfan19
10-01-2013, 11:49 PM
The rock is probably on something but when comparing him to his wrestling days remember this is a different type of training. In his wrestling days he had to be athletic and able to move. Now he just has to look big. Two compety different types of workouts there.

That being said man I hope he makes a black Adam movie. He'd be perfect for it(though it wouldn't be able to take advantage of his humor)

Knicks101
10-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Never saw it

Pain and Gain was my 2nd favorite movie of the year behind The Worlds End

Those were also the only 2 I saw

Only other movie i wanted to see was This is the end but i didnt get a chance

Better go watch another one, otherwise Pain & Gain will be the worst movie of 2013.

El Kabong
10-02-2013, 12:19 AM
The rock is probably on something but when comparing him to his wrestling days remember this is a different type of training. In his wrestling days he had to be athletic and able to move. Now he just has to look big. Two compety different types of workouts there.

That being said man I hope he makes a black Adam movie. He'd be perfect for it(though it wouldn't be able to take advantage of his humor)
Yea, you could tell from watching his comeback matches that his cardio was no where near close to what it was back in the day. He was gased after 10 minutes in the ring, used to be able to go 20+ minutes no problem.

Bandito
10-02-2013, 01:27 AM

You mean from Shazzam? There is no way he's going to be the bad guy

gigantes
01-29-2014, 03:41 PM
charles always looks taller than his listed height (just under 6'5").

http://img.izismile.com//img/img7/20140129/1000/the_rocks_instagram_totally_rocks_06.jpg

D-FENS
01-29-2014, 04:15 PM

http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/ls72gokd0y-t.jpg

LA_Showtime
01-29-2014, 04:48 PM

http://img.izismile.com//img/img7/20140129/1000/the_rocks_instagram_totally_rocks_06.jpg

Just goes to show you how much of a freak most NBA players are. Jesus.

mr.big35
01-29-2014, 05:17 PM
Is this the year of the Hercules.

kentatm
01-29-2014, 05:35 PM
You mean from Shazzam? There is no way he's going to be the bad guy

He has openly said he'd like to be Black Adam after he read up on him.

TheReal Kendall
01-29-2014, 07:33 PM

So Chuck really is about 6'6 or 6'7

Lebron23
01-29-2014, 07:47 PM
So Chuck really is about 6'6 or 6'7

I think he's definitely taller than 6'5". The Rock is a minimum 6'2.5". (Listed at 6'3' at celebheights.) Barkley was also taller than 6'3 3/4" Dwyane Wade.

CeilingFan#1
01-29-2014, 07:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/thzmgws.gif

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-29-2014, 09:29 PM
Dude was eating like 6-7 high quality sashimi, codfish, eggs, chicken, beef, rice, veggies etc.

I wouldn't need any cheat days if that fish was fresh.

hateraid
01-29-2014, 09:57 PM
Dude was eating like 6-7 high quality sashimi, codfish, eggs, chicken, beef, rice, veggies etc.

Me too. I eat sushi almost 4 times a week and never get sick of it
I will take a good stirfry on parbroil rice over pizza and brownies everyday

cuad
01-29-2014, 11:10 PM

I wouldn't get a good shit off of pancakes, pizza, and brownies. There's no fiber in any of those foods.

gigantes
01-30-2014, 12:19 AM
I think he's definitely taller than 6'5". The Rock is a minimum 6'2.5". (Listed at 6'3' at celebheights.) Barkley was also taller than 6'3 3/4" Dwyane Wade.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/670xX/photos/barkleymug.jpg

ballup
01-30-2014, 12:36 AM

What? Damn that celebrity life.

coolhandsteve
01-30-2014, 02:00 AM

He used to be 270-275 back in the day when he wrestled but didn't do movies. Around "The Mummy Returns"/"Scorpion King" time he was like 260. Then it seemed like every time he would come back to WWE from doing a movie he got smaller & smaller.

I remember seeing one pic of him while he left wrestling for a few years where he looked like an average guy. Around 215-220 it looked like. Almost depressing.

Then all of the sudden he blows back up to 260-265 while doing Fast & Furious & coming back to wrestling at like 40 years old :eek:. So yeah, no doubt he's on that juice.

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-30-2014, 12:29 PM
What? Damn that celebrity life.

Meal one: ten-ounce beef fillet, two cups of oatmeal, two-egg omelet.

Meal two: eight ounces of cod, twelve ounces of sweet potatoes, one cup of steamed vegetables (onions, peppers, mushrooms).

Meal three: eight ounces of chicken, two cups of white rice, one cup of vegetables.

Meal four: eight more ounces of cod, two cups of rice, one cup of vegetables.

Meal five: eight ounces of steak, twelve ounces of baked potato fries, a salad.

Meal six: ten ounces of cod, two more cups of rice, another salad.

Meal seven: thirty grams of casein protein powder, ten-egg-white omelet, one cup of vegetables, one tablespoon of Omega-3 fish oil.

If you looked at the pics the fish ahd some kind of mango salsa marinade or something on it.

That's fukking delicious.

OhNoTimNoSho
01-30-2014, 12:51 PM
If you looked at the pics the fish ahd some kind of mango salsa marinade or something on it.

That's fukking delicious.
I'f I ate like that I'd 1. Go broke 2. spend most of my day cooking. Must be nice to be rich

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-30-2014, 12:54 PM
I'f I ate like that I'd 1. Go broke 2. spend most of my day cooking. Must be nice to be rich

Yeah man if you look at Michael Phelps or Floyd Mayweather's personal chefs they always look so stressed all the time.

They're making stops at the grocery store up to twice a day and putting in major work man.

And it's quality organic stuff too. And junk food. And presented in a lovely way.

Which is why I'm kinda shocked so many guys in the lower middle class pursue bodybuilding? Why? When that energy can be leveraged to acquiring wealth or boosting happiness in other facets. I can understand general fitness but the sheer amount of time suck to retrieve consume those calories and rest are insane. respect to those who dedicate themselves tho.

HardwoodLegend
02-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Competitive eater Matt Stonie doing The Rock's Legendary Cheat Meal Challenge in 1 hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfL5J-1Jlso

Found out about it just now by looking at his Twitter. The Rock sent him a congratulatory tweet.